Nikki Haley hasn t yet won a GOP contest. But she s vowing to keep fighting Donald Trump

The_LA_Flash

Feb 21, 2024, 2:08:02 PMFeb 21
I got to give her credit, she keeps on fighting meanwhile throwing
more dirt on the Donald.

https://apnews.com/article/nikki-haley-donald-trump-election-2024-b1582a35c3617eee49b36288523a1ea6

Tin@

Feb 21, 2024, 10:04:06 PMFeb 21
She just wasting a bunch of money and will drop out cuz she hasn't a chance

The_LA_Flash

Feb 21, 2024, 11:08:38 PMFeb 21
> She just wasting a bunch of money and will drop out cuz she hasn't a chance.

Finally we found a common ground to agree on, but consider this, while she is still in the race, she is putting on a little bit more stress on Trump, along with his court cases, Trump really has a lot to worry about, I'm predicting he'll have a serious health issue/scare before the election in November.

Tin@

Feb 22, 2024, 9:01:12 AMFeb 22
He isn't worried about her at.all. And you wish he'd have health issues. He's fine, it's your guy with the problems

The_LA_Flash

Feb 22, 2024, 10:10:46 AMFeb 22
I agree, I'm surprised Jack has never prayed for the President as much as he likes to throw politics into his service, BTW, before I forget, March 6th, Jack said he is going to have a guest speaker talk about how "they are lying to us" that might be worth going to, if the speaker is going to tell us that Trump is the one that has been lying to us. Speaking of Trump, did you hear, Trump is still speaking out against mail in ballots, I bring that up because Jack asks people bring in their ballots so he can mail them out safely, huh how about that.