Desperation Over at Team Biden

BTR1701

Feb 13, 2024, 3:41:14 PMFeb 13
They just posted a clip of Joe Biden eating fried chicken and talking
basketball with blacks. If desperation was a video:

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1757135736309227794?s=46

The_LA_Flash

Feb 13, 2024, 5:53:48 PMFeb 13
This is the final straw, I’m now voting for Trump, I don’t care if the stock market is at a record high level and the economy is kicking ass, I’m now going to vote for Trump who lost the 2020 election, tried to overthrow a fair election, lost a civil case for $5 million for grabbing a woman by the pussy and then he had to pay another $83.3 million because he couldn’t keep his mouth shut, he also has a lot court case pending against him, yep that’s the guy I’m now voting for, thanks for posting BTK. @@

BTR1701

Feb 14, 2024, 2:10:34 PMFeb 14
In article <d7a1de43-8cfc-44ae...@googlegroups.com>,
The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:
This Biden ad has nothing to do with you, genius. They know they already
have the beta male/soy boy vote locked up.

Polling shows that blacks are defecting from Democrats in general and
Biden in particular in ever-increasing numbers, especially as Democrats
in the big cities are stripping black communities of their resources and
handing them over to the waves of illegals that Democrats at the
national level are letting flood into the country.

This has the Biden crew in a quiet panic because without the black vote,
or even losing a percentage of the black vote, they could be in serious
trouble in states that have traditionally been a lock for them. They
don't even have to vote for Republicans. If they just stay home and
don't vote at all, Democrats could be in some serious trouble.

Hence you have an ad where Joe Biden pretends to like basketball while
eating fried chicken. The only thing that could have made it the perfect
pander is if ol' Grandpa Badfinger had finished off his meal with a huge
slice of watermelon.

And it's weird because I've been frequently told by the grievance
mongers that equating black people and fried chicken is racist. I guess
this must be another one of those leftist double standards where "It's
racist when you do it but it's perfectly fine when we do it".

The_LA_Flash

Feb 14, 2024, 4:43:33 PMFeb 14
You are preaching to the choir BTK, I’m no longer on the soy boy side, your brilliant posts have moved me to your side, where I can be a manly man, grab as much pussy as I want and then deny that I did it when I get caught, I want to be with the cool kids where fair elections, telling the truth, obeying the law and paying your taxes, no longer matter. Yep, that’s the cool side that I want to be on. @@

Michael Falkner

Feb 14, 2024, 9:35:38 PMFeb 14
I'm sensing a /s next to all this. :)

Mike

BTR1701

Feb 14, 2024, 9:58:45 PMFeb 14
On Feb 14, 2024 at 1:43:31 PM PST, "The_LA_Flash"
Doesn't matter what side you're on, skippy, the soy is strong with you.

The_LA_Flash

Feb 15, 2024, 12:43:22 PMFeb 15
Your sick infatuation is showing, what sort of a malignant narcissist do you have to be to keep bringing up soy boys? Now that I think about it, I do wonder if that is why you joined the RINOs so you could get closer to the proud soy boys?

BTR1701

Feb 15, 2024, 1:12:55 PMFeb 15
In article <e12fd2a6-6077-4a0f...@googlegroups.com>,
The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:
'Keep'? I've done it twice. You're a bit early on the standard Usenet
'obsession' dodge.

And how does commenting on your beta-male status make one a narcissist?
Thrill me with your acumen.

The_LA_Flash

Feb 15, 2024, 1:37:17 PMFeb 15
Now you've done it 3 times, yep, you really are a malignant narcissist. How did this strange obsession with soy boys/beta-male start?
Thrill me with your story.

BTR1701

Feb 15, 2024, 2:38:55 PMFeb 15
In article <3e6d1e6d-5460-49c4...@googlegroups.com>,

> > > Your sick infatuation is showing, what sort of a malignant narcissist do
> > > you have to be to keep bringing up soy boys?

> > 'Keep'? I've done it twice. You're a bit early on the standard Usenet
> > 'obsession' dodge.
> >
> > And how does commenting on your beta-male status make one a narcissist?
> > Thrill me with your acumen.
>
> Now you've done it 3 times, yep, you really are a malignant narcissist.

I'll take this continuing dodge as an admission that:

(1) You can't count, since I've only mentioned soy in this thread twice
previously, not three times.

(2) You have no idea what "malignant narcissist" actually means; that's
it's just some fancy term you heard once and think it makes a good
insult, and

(3) You've got nothing else of substance to rebut my critique of Team
Biden and its racist fried chicken ad; that this is the best you can do,
in which case you have my sympathies and pity.

The_LA_Flash

Feb 15, 2024, 3:13:28 PMFeb 15
Nice job at ducking the question, but I've come to expect that from you. I do know what "malignant narcissist" means and it suits you nicely. Tell how and when the "soy boy/beta-male" hurt you? Clearly you have an ax to grind

BTR1701

Feb 15, 2024, 4:42:16 PMFeb 15
In article <f3d26e4c-83b6-486c...@googlegroups.com>,
The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:
Then by all means, please explain-- as I've asked you to at least once
already-- how noting your beta-male status equates to being a malignant
narcissist. I mean, you call people here denigrating names all the time.
Does that make you a malignant narcissist also? If not, why not?

(For someone who constantly bitches and whines about others 'ducking the
question', you sure have made doing just that your Usenet specialty.)

The_LA_Flash

Feb 15, 2024, 5:15:16 PMFeb 15
On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 1:42:16 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <f3d26e4c-83b6-486c...@googlegroups.com>,
> The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 11:38:55?AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> > > In article <3e6d1e6d-5460-49c4...@googlegroups.com>,
>
> > Nice job at ducking the question, but I've come to expect that from you.
> > I do know what "malignant narcissist" means and it suits you nicely.
> Then by all means, please explain-- as I've asked you to at least once
> already-- how noting your beta-male status equates to being a malignant
> narcissist. I mean, you call people here denigrating names all the time.
> Does that make you a malignant narcissist also? If not, why not?
>
> (For someone who constantly bitches and whines about others 'ducking the
> question', you sure have made doing just that your Usenet specialty.)

First off, you started off with a lie, calling me a “beta male/soy boy” you are trying to pass that off as a fact, clearly you think if you repeat that lie enough times others will believe it and/or it will upset me, just like Trump’s BIG LIE that “the 2020 election was rigged” so that puts you in Trump’s class making you a malignant narcissist. Now that I’ve answered my question that brings me back to my question, how did a beta-male/soy boy hurt you? Why do you hold such contempt towards them? It makes me think you’re jealous of them because they are free to live their life out in the open while you live your life in the closet.

BTR1701

Feb 19, 2024, 9:14:56 PMFeb 19
In article <e4f1e427-f865-4302...@googlegroups.com>,
The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 1:42:16?PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <f3d26e4c-83b6-486c...@googlegroups.com>,
> > The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Nice job at ducking the question, but I've come to expect that from you.

> > > I do know what "malignant narcissist" means and it suits you nicely.
> > Then by all means, please explain-- as I've asked you to at least once
> > already-- how noting your beta-male status equates to being a malignant
> > narcissist. I mean, you call people here denigrating names all the time.
> > Does that make you a malignant narcissist also? If not, why not?
> >
> > (For someone who constantly bitches and whines about others 'ducking the
> > question', you sure have made doing just that your Usenet specialty.)
>
> First off, you started off with a lie, calling me a “beta male/soy boy” you
> are trying to pass that off as a fact,

First off, you started off with a lie, calling me a "malignant
narcissist" you are trying to pass that off as a fact...

(Starting to see how this works, boyo?)

> clearly you think if you repeat that lie enough times others will believe
> it and/or it will upset me

Clearly you think if you repeat that lie enough times others will
believe it and/or it will upset me.

(Starting to get the picture here? How you're doing exactly what you
accuse others of while pretending your a saint?)

> just like Trump's BIG LIE so that puts you in Trump's class making you
> a malignant narcissist.

Well, if I'm there, so are you, you malignant narcissist. At least I'm
not *also* beta on top of that.

> Now that I've answered my question that brings me back to my question,
> how did a beta-male/soy boy hurt you?

Assumes facts not in evidence and the question rests on a false premise.

> It makes me think you're jealous of them because they are free to live
> their life out in the open while you live your life in the closet.

Ah, another "sensitive and tolerant" leftist wielding implications of
homosexuality as a weapon. Scratch a leftist, find a bigot hiding
underneath.

You guys are as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

The_LA_Flash

Feb 21, 2024, 2:08:02 PMFeb 21

BTR1701 wrote:

it suits you nicely.

days? Crying yourself to sleep every night since I figured out, you're
a Soy Boy/Beta? Unlike you, it really doesn't matter to me what you
are.
you challenged me to answer why you're a "malignant
unnoticed that you ducked my questions, "how did a beta-male/soy
boy hurt you? Why do you hold such contempt towards them?"

all the time, I'm going to hell for having sex with my girlfriend who
is 12 years younger than me.

> > > Nope, it doesn't work that way, I've already explained why
you're a malignant narcissist and now I've discovered that you're a
Soy Boy/Beta on top of that. BTW, it didn't go unnoticed that you
deleted the part of my sentence where I said the 2020 election was NOT
rigged. I notice you still have answered that question too. In a few
months it will be 4 years ago when Trump started that LIE and you
still don't want to come out and admit it is a LIE.

> > > Now that I've answered my question that brings me back to my
question,
> > > how did a beta-male/soy boy hurt you?
> > >

> > > Assumes facts not in evidence and the question rests on a false
premise.

> > Sounds like you went to the same loser law school that Trump's
lawyers went to, you know the lawyers that keep losing him money.

> > It makes me think you're jealous of them because they are free to
live
> > their life out in the open while you live your life in the
closet.

> > Ah, another "sensitive and tolerant" leftist wielding
implications of
> > homosexuality as a weapon. Scratch a leftist, find a bigot hiding

> > underneath.
> >
> > You guys are as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

Ah, more proof what I said about you is true, you're jealous of them
because they are free to live
their life out in the open while you live your life in the closet. On
that same topic, answer the questions, I really want to know,
"how did a beta-male/soy boy hurt you? Why do you hold such
contempt towards them?"

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=660779980#660779980