Ignoring God's word, doesn't absolve you of your sin

Tin@

Feb 17, 2024, 6:54:08 PMFeb 17
On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 10:20:38 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 10:13:28 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > This is part of Judge Engoron statement on Trump's case, it's amazing because if you take out the name "Donald Trump" and "inflating asset values to make more money" and replace them with Tina and sock-puppets it fits perfectly. It's like the Judge Engoron is telling Tina to do the right thing and admit to your sock-puppets, it's really not a big deal.
> >
> > “Their complete lack of contrition and remorse borders on pathological. They are accused only of inflating asset values to make more money. The documents prove this over and over again. This is a venial sin, not a mortal sin. Defendants did not commit murder or arson. They did not rob a bank at gunpoint. Donald Trump is not Bernard Madoff. Yet, defendants are incapable of admitting the error of their ways,” Engoron wrote.
> >
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/ny-fraud-case-damages-pay-millions-judge-engoron-rcna135283
> Troll overtime. Take a rest and try reading your Bible.
> This is so you (notice I didn't cherry pick, I gave CONTEXT)
>
> Psalm 36:1-4
> An oracle within my heart concerning the transgression of the wicked:
> There is no fear of God before his eyes.
> 2 For he flatters himself in his own eyes,
> When he finds out his iniquity and when he hates.
> 3 The words of his mouth are wickedness and deceit;
> He has ceased to be wise and to do good.
> 4 He devises wickedness on his bed;
> He sets himself in a way that is not good;
> He does not abhor evil.

>It's amazing to me that BOTH you and Trump blame others, you both see >yourselves as victims, Trump blames the left and you blame Mike Barnes. >The funny thing is you don't have an explaination why ONLY you and "Linda" >used an obscure word, "postboard" referring to the newsgroup.

You can ignore God's word and God will ignore you. He will tell you to "depart, He never knew you".

The_LA_Flash

Feb 18, 2024, 11:09:42 AMFeb 18
God's words from a CINO is a BIG middle finger to God; cuz God knows you've been carrying that LIE for 25 years, he is also hoping you'll have a change of heart at the last minute this week and fess-up. BTW, speaking about igorning, I noticed you ignored my post, "The funny thing is you don't have an explaination why ONLY you and "Linda" used an obscure word, "postboard" referring to the newsgroup" Uh, huh, that is what they call a "smoking gun" when it comes to solving a crime. Tick, tick, tick the clock is ticking for you to fess-up and save yourself.

Tin@

Feb 18, 2024, 12:37:01 PMFeb 18
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 8:09:42 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 3:54:08 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Troll overtime. Take a rest and try reading your Bible.
> > > This is so you (notice I didn't cherry pick, I gave CONTEXT)
> > >
> > > Psalm 36:1-4
> > > An oracle within my heart concerning the transgression of the wicked:
> > > There is no fear of God before his eyes.
> > > 2 For he flatters himself in his own eyes,
> > > When he finds out his iniquity and when he hates.
> > > 3 The words of his mouth are wickedness and deceit;
> > > He has ceased to be wise and to do good.
> > > 4 He devises wickedness on his bed;
> > > He sets himself in a way that is not good;
> > > He does not abhor evil.
> >
> > >It's amazing to me that BOTH you and Trump blame others, you both see >yourselves as victims, Trump blames the left and you blame Mike Barnes. >The funny thing is you don't have an explaination why ONLY you and "Linda" >used an obscure word, "postboard" referring to the newsgroup.
> >
> > You can ignore God's word and God will ignore you. He will tell you to "depart, He never knew you".
> God's words from a CINO is a BIG middle finger to God;

Fornicating and thinking it is okay is a sin against your body and God's desire for you to have a good life and your damning your g/f to Hell with your selfishness.

The_LA_Flash

Feb 18, 2024, 6:54:20 PMFeb 18
Uh, huh, still no comment on how in the world "TWO different people", Tina and "Linda" used the same word that NOBODY has ever uses, "postboard." That's okay, you can keep on running from it because you only have 3 days more to run.

Michael Falkner

Feb 19, 2024, 5:53:44 PMFeb 19
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 8:09:42 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> God's words from a CINO is a BIG middle finger to God; cuz God knows you've been carrying that LIE for 25 years, he is also hoping you'll have a change of heart at the last minute this week and fess-up. BTW, speaking about igorning, I noticed you ignored my post, "The funny thing is you don't have an explaination why ONLY you and "Linda" used an obscure word, "postboard" referring to the newsgroup" Uh, huh, that is what they call a "smoking gun" when it comes to solving a crime. Tick, tick, tick the clock is ticking for you to fess-up and save yourself.

She won't, even if it's true. Stop. That CINO is basically going to have to earn what she has apparently sought.

Whether it's a ticket to Heaven or Hell will depend on which side God is truly on.

I believe it's a ticket to Hell, but we'll see.

Mike

Tin@

Feb 19, 2024, 6:07:38 PMFeb 19
It isn't true, he's done nothing but lie about me for years. Not sure what his hatred is all about. He's followed me all over the groups I've been in, he followed me here, to the Dr Laura group. He's been obsessed with me for years. His behavior says it all.

The_LA_Flash

Feb 21, 2024, 8:51:25 PMFeb 21
Those are ALL LIES and you are a LIAR for saying that. I've got proof to back up what I have said about you while you got NOTHING but LIES on your side.

Tin@

Feb 21, 2024, 10:09:48 PMFeb 21
None of it is lies. Go see who posted in Dr Laura first, who posted here first, you are a troll and soon, you will be the troll king of this group. Good luck in your life. You're a sad, puny stupid fool. Those are all facts, and continue to lie to no one here, but beat your chest, like you did some great thing and I will continue being happy in my life.

The_LA_Flash

Feb 21, 2024, 10:57:06 PMFeb 21
Oh suddenly NOW you want to believe google groups??? For 25 years you ignored google groups telling you that you had a sock-puppet named "Linda," hypocrite much? Yes, you have been doing that for 25 years.

The_LA_Flash

Feb 21, 2024, 11:31:33 PMFeb 21

> > On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 2:53:44PM UTC-8, Michael Falkner
wrote:
> > On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 8:09:42AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash
wrote:
> > God's words from a CINO is a BIG middle finger to God; cuz God
knows you've been carrying that LIE for 25 years, he is also hoping
you'll have a change of heart at the last minute this week and
fess-up. BTW, speaking about igorning, I noticed you ignored my post,
"The funny thing is you don't have an explaination why ONLY you
and "Linda" used an obscure word, "postboard"
referring to the newsgroup" Uh, huh, that is what they call a
"smoking gun" when it comes to solving a crime. Tick, tick,
tick the clock is ticking for you to fess-up and save yourself.
> > She won't, even if it's true. Stop. That CINO is basically going
to have to earn what she has apparently sought.

> > Whether it's a ticket to Heaven or Hell will depend on which side
God is truly on.

> > I believe it's a ticket to Hell, but we'll see.
> >
> > Mike
> >
> Tin@ wrote:
>

> It isn't true, he's done nothing but lie about me for years. Not
sure what his hatred is all about. He's followed me all over the
groups I've been in, he followed me here, to the Dr Laura group. He's
been obsessed with me for years. His behavior says it all.

Those are ALL LIES and you are a LIAR for saying that. I've got proof
to back up what I have said about you while you got NOTHING but LIES
on your side.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=661046878#661046878