Prop. 1: Californians vote to protect abortion in state constitution

The_LA_Flash

Nov 9, 2022, 10:06:47 AM11/9/22

Tin@

Nov 9, 2022, 12:14:39 PM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:06:47 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> DOWN goes Loser Pastor Jackass attempt to take away our freedom.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-california-proposition-1-constitutional-right-to-reproductive-freedom.html

Yay! Babies can be killed all the way up to 30 days after birth! Your lack of Christianity is showing. To celebrate babies being killed holds NO place in a Christian belief. So we know for a fact that is one of your lies. Celebrating killing babies is anti God. It's saying that God's children don't matter.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 9, 2022, 12:24:39 PM11/9/22
Pastor Jackass is LYING to you. For the past couple of years you have been screaming your head off about "FREEDOM" and now you had a chance to vote for FREEDOM and you roll over like a puppy. Proving that you're really NOT about FREEDOM as much as you are about taking away other people's FREEDOM.

Tin@

Nov 9, 2022, 12:58:16 PM11/9/22
You're not about Christianity, like you claim you are. Killing babies isn't a "freedom" that should be celebrated. Watch out, next they're coming for your old parents, who no longer benefit society. It will go there, trust me. When the life of the innocent don't matter, the life of the old and infirmed won't matter either. You're sick.

Michael Falkner

Nov 9, 2022, 12:58:31 PM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 9:14:39 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
Then start shooting in response.

Don the Holy Armor of God and go to war -- as one of the few Republican big winners of last night has been saying.

Good God, woman, what are you WAITING for?

Mike (I also believe I will hear "Great Replacement" somewhere in this thread before I'm through...)

Michael Falkner

Nov 9, 2022, 12:59:10 PM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 9:24:39 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> Pastor Jackass is LYING to you. For the past couple of years you have been screaming your head off about "FREEDOM" and now you had a chance to vote for FREEDOM and you roll over like a puppy. Proving that you're really NOT about FREEDOM as much as you are about taking away other people's FREEDOM.

That's the idea. I love watching both Republicans and Libertarians twist into a pretzel trying to figure this out.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Nov 9, 2022, 1:00:01 PM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 9:58:16 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> You're not about Christianity, like you claim you are. Killing babies isn't a "freedom" that should be celebrated. Watch out, next they're coming for your old parents, who no longer benefit society. It will go there, trust me. When the life of the innocent don't matter, the life of the old and infirmed won't matter either. You're sick.

THEN. DO. SOMETHING. ABOUT. IT.

I hate to break this to you, but God killed through His Will, and He does so all the time.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 9, 2022, 1:14:18 PM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:00:01 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 9:58:16 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > You're not about Christianity, like you claim you are. Killing babies isn't a "freedom" that should be celebrated. Watch out, next they're coming for your old parents, who no longer benefit society. It will go there, trust me. When the life of the innocent don't matter, the life of the old and infirmed won't matter either. You're sick.
> THEN. DO. SOMETHING. ABOUT. IT.

I have been, it's called praying for your black heart and those who reject God.

> I hate to break this to you, but God killed through His Will, and He does so all the time.
>
> Mike

Sin comes with a price tag.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 9, 2022, 1:35:59 PM11/9/22
STOP LYING!! You're NOT about Freedom, within the last few days you went against freedom when you voted against a woman's freedom of choice and you celebrated Liz Cheney loss by calling her a traitor, she is for the freedom to vote in a fair election.

Michael Falkner

Nov 9, 2022, 2:18:17 PM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:14:18 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:00:01 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 9:58:16 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> >
> > > You're not about Christianity, like you claim you are. Killing babies isn't a "freedom" that should be celebrated. Watch out, next they're coming for your old parents, who no longer benefit society. It will go there, trust me. When the life of the innocent don't matter, the life of the old and infirmed won't matter either. You're sick.
> > THEN. DO. SOMETHING. ABOUT. IT.
> I have been, it's called praying for your black heart and those who reject God.

In your eyes, my heart is beyond black.

What you don't get is that, if what you believe is true, you need to get up off your ass and perform your Godly duty.

> > I hate to break this to you, but God killed through His Will, and He does so all the time.

> Sin comes with a price tag.

Bad things happen to good people too, woman. You don't seem to get that.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 9, 2022, 2:24:10 PM11/9/22
You are lying about being a Christian. I am pro-life. You are pro-death. That goes against to 10 Commandments, God's MINIMUM rules for us.

Michael Falkner

Nov 9, 2022, 3:57:22 PM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 11:24:10 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> You are lying about being a Christian. I am pro-life. You are pro-death. That goes against to 10 Commandments, God's MINIMUM rules for us.

Don the armor of God and let's go, then.

Get that revolver and show me you know how to use it, Whore of Babble-On.

Mike

The_LA_Flash

Nov 9, 2022, 4:08:53 PM11/9/22
"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!!" That's what you would scream if I said that about you, so back at you. As for God's 10 Commandments, one of them says: ""Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" you didn't give a rat's ass about that commandment when you made up a sock puppet and tricked Sista Helen, that poor lady was so shook up she never recovered, she left the group shortly after that AND then you have carried that LIE with you for 22 years.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 9, 2022, 4:25:20 PM11/9/22
That's a good call, I'm laughing my butt off at her bragging "The wave is moving west" and then it die out fast...Hahaha

Tin@

Nov 9, 2022, 6:01:50 PM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 1:08:53 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 11:24:10 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > STOP LYING!! You're NOT about Freedom, within the last few days you went against freedom when you voted against a woman's freedom of choice and you celebrated Liz Cheney loss by calling her a traitor, she is for the freedom to vote in a fair election.
> > You are lying about being a Christian. I am pro-life. You are pro-death. That goes against to 10 Commandments, God's MINIMUM rules for us.
> "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!!"

You've stated your values right here. You don't care if babies are killed, you're all for it. THAT is not a Christian value. When the 10 Commandments say "thou shall not kill" what part confuses you? Not only do you support it, you are THRILLED that it passed, you are THRILLED that women can kill their babies.

>That's what you would scream if I said that about you, so back at you. As for God's 10 Commandments, one of them says: ""Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" you didn't give a rat's ass about that commandment when you made up a sock puppet and tricked Sista Helen, that poor lady was so shook up she never recovered, she left the group shortly after that AND then you have carried that LIE with you for 22 years.

If that were true and she was that unhinged, then I guess she shouldn't be in groups where people have opinions.

As for your "bear false witness", you do that daily with me, yet you condemn me? That's hilarious.

Tin@

Nov 9, 2022, 6:03:18 PM11/9/22
We got enough and the ones we didn't win, will continue to be a hellhole, like they have been, like Calif. Because of stupid voters like you, who like high taxes, high gas, lock downs, high crimes and Nazi like control.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 10, 2022, 11:42:24 AM11/10/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 3:01:50 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 1:08:53 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > You are lying about being a Christian. I am pro-life. You are pro-death. That goes against to 10 Commandments, God's MINIMUM rules for us.
> > "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!!"
> You've stated your values right here. you are THRILLED that women can kill their babies.

NO, I'm THRILLED that women have a say so on their OWN bodies, that's called FREEDOM!!

> >That's what you would scream if I said that about you, so back at you. As for God's 10 Commandments, one of them says: ""Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" you didn't give a rat's ass about that commandment when you made up a sock puppet and tricked Sista Helen, that poor lady was so shook up she never recovered, she left the group shortly after that AND then you have carried that LIE with you for 22 years.
> If that were true and she was that unhinged, then I guess she shouldn't be in groups where people have opinions.

Social media is the #1 reason why young people are killing themselves, I know your next reply is going to be "she wasn't young" that's NOT the point, the point is, it could still happen to older people too. That just goes to show, you didn't give a rat's ass about her, yet you sing your "Christian values" like you care about everybody, save that BS for someone else because I'm NOT buying it.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 10, 2022, 11:47:47 AM11/10/22
You know what they say, if you do NOT like it then MOVE!! I'm sure "we" won't miss you in CA. I'm just THRILLED that you started bragging to soon and it ALL blew up in your face, those are the BEST moments. Hahaha

Tin@

Nov 10, 2022, 12:00:11 PM11/10/22
On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:42:24 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 3:01:50 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!!"
> > You've stated your values right here. you are THRILLED that women can kill their babies.
>
> NO, I'm THRILLED that women have a say so on their OWN bodies, that's called FREEDOM!!

It's called murder and God will need to be answered to.

> > >That's what you would scream if I said that about you, so back at you. As for God's 10 Commandments, one of them says: ""Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" you didn't give a rat's ass about that commandment when you made up a sock puppet and tricked Sista Helen, that poor lady was so shook up she never recovered, she left the group shortly after that AND then you have carried that LIE with you for 22 years.
> > If that were true and she was that unhinged, then I guess she shouldn't be in groups where people have opinions.
> >
> Social media is the #1 reason why young people are killing themselves, I know your next reply is going to be "she wasn't young" that's NOT the point, the point is, it could still happen to older people too. That just goes to show, you didn't give a rat's ass about her, yet you sing your "Christian values" like you care about everybody, save that BS for someone else because I'm NOT buying it.

So playing along with you for a minute, so if I were Lynda, what did I do that she got the vapors about? You act like she was physically harmed or something.

Tin@

Nov 10, 2022, 12:03:00 PM11/10/22
I will be moving as soon as I can, but for now, this stupid voter state is where I live. Plenty of RED won so that's a good thing and what stayed BLUE will continue to he a horrid place to live, like CA, NY and MI. High crie in all these states. It ain't over yet. So premature dance and I'll throw you a towel later.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2022, 11:49:11 AM11/11/22
On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 9:00:11 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:42:24 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > You've stated your values right here. you are THRILLED that women can kill their babies.
> >
> > NO, I'm THRILLED that women have a say so on their OWN bodies, that's called FREEDOM!!
> It's called murder and God will need to be answered to.

Since today is Vets Day, does that apply to those who fought and died for our country?

> > > If that were true and she was that unhinged, then I guess she shouldn't be in groups where people have opinions.
> > >
> > Social media is the #1 reason why young people are killing themselves, I know your next reply is going to be "she wasn't young" that's NOT the point, the point is, it could still happen to older people too. That just goes to show, you didn't give a rat's ass about her, yet you sing your "Christian values" like you care about everybody, save that BS for someone else because I'm NOT buying it.
> So playing along with you for a minute, so if I were Lynda, what did I do that she got the vapors about?

I'm not sure of the details did but from what I've been about to piece together you and Helen were having some dispute in the group, "Lynda" then be friended Helen and emailing her outside the group, "Lynda" got some information from Helen and then you were able to burn Helen with it, At the time I remember talking to people in the group and I heard Helen had a mental breakdown due to it, she finally left the group shortly after that.

>You act like she was physically harmed or something.

Harming someone mentally is equally as bad, like I pointed out earlier, Social media is the #1 reason why young people are killing themselves.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2022, 11:49:46 AM11/11/22
When you do move out of CA, will you still post in this group?

Michael Falkner

Nov 11, 2022, 12:54:14 PM11/11/22
On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 8:49:11 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> Harming someone mentally is equally as bad, like I pointed out earlier, Social media is the #1 reason why young people are killing themselves.

Bitch doesn't have the bravery to do it herself, even when presented with an open-faced personal threat.

She wants someone to do it for her, in the name of her god.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 11, 2022, 1:03:36 PM11/11/22
So, IOW, your talking out your other hole.

> >You act like she was physically harmed or something.
> Harming someone mentally is equally as bad, like I pointed out earlier, Social media is the #1 reason why young people are killing themselves.

I harmed no one, physically or mentally. And she was FAR from young. If you're too delicate, you should be online.

Tin@

Nov 11, 2022, 1:04:15 PM11/11/22
Take your meds, Mike.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2022, 1:16:25 PM11/11/22
If you like, I'll go back when I have time and see if I can post more of the pieces together. Haha

> > >You act like she was physically harmed or something.
> > Harming someone mentally is equally as bad, like I pointed out earlier, Social media is the #1 reason why young people are killing themselves.
> I harmed no one, physically or mentally. And she was FAR from young. If you're too delicate, you should be online.

I knew you were going to play that card, I predicted it above: "I know your next reply is going to be "she wasn't young" trying to brush off your wrong doings and like I said, it could happen older people too.

Tin@

Nov 11, 2022, 1:44:28 PM11/11/22
It isn't my wrong doing, but thanks for playing. People who can't handle adversity, shouldn't be online.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2022, 1:49:10 PM11/11/22
Is that what you would tell the parents of all those kids who have committed suicide?

Tin@

Nov 11, 2022, 2:00:20 PM11/11/22
Yes, by your own words, it isn't safe for teens.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2022, 3:07:13 PM11/11/22
Very good so in the last few days, I've learned you care deeply about the unborn child but couldn't give a rat's ass about the mom carrying the child or the teens,
thanks.

Tin@

Nov 11, 2022, 3:29:36 PM11/11/22
I'm sorry, where did I make that last statement? How do I not care about the mom? Because I don't want her to live the rest of her life knowing she killed her child? You think no woman has deep regrets about killing their child? Only a psychopath wouldn't carry guilt. As far as teens, they should not be online. There are child predators all over it, so how am I not caring about teens? Make your next lie about this good, cuz right now, you look like a complete fool.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2022, 4:07:51 PM11/11/22
Because clearly you don't, if you did you wouldn't try to take away their freedom

>As far as teens, they should not be online.

Uh huh, just like you said about Helen, with your dismissive reply: "You act like she was physically harmed or something" and then you doubled down with this gem: "If you're too delicate, you should be online" and then you tripled down on your hard stance: "People who can't handle adversity, shouldn't be online" so clearly you don't care about the teens either.

Tin@

Nov 11, 2022, 4:14:17 PM11/11/22
I want her free of the guilt of killing her baby and I want the baby to live. How dare I!!

> >As far as teens, they should not be online.
> Uh huh, just like you said about Helen, with your dismissive reply: "You act like she was physically harmed or something" and then you doubled down with this gem: "If you're too delicate, you should be online" and then you tripled down on your hard stance: "People who can't handle adversity, shouldn't be online" so clearly you don't care about the teens either.

What about those statements is wrong? People who can't handle challenges shouldn't be online. You've been around long enough to know how mean it can be and kids should not be online.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2022, 4:31:58 PM11/11/22
Put any spin on it you like but in the end you want to take away their "freedom"

> > >As far as teens, they should not be online.
> > Uh huh, just like you said about Helen, with your dismissive reply: "You act like she was physically harmed or something" and then you doubled down with this gem: "If you're too delicate, you should be online" and then you tripled down on your hard stance: "People who can't handle adversity, shouldn't be online" so clearly you don't care about the teens either.
> What about those statements is wrong? People who can't handle challenges shouldn't be online. You've been around long enough to know how mean it can be and kids should not be online.

Nothing is wrong with those statements if you don't care about the family and the teen who killed themselves, for example if you had a friend whose child committed suicide, would you tell those things to your friend?

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2022, 4:45:22 PM11/11/22

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2022, 5:38:31 PM11/11/22
On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 9:54:14 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
BINGO!!!! You just hit the nail on the head right there, that is the reason why she had "Lynda" do her dirty work for her and then she has lied about it for 22 years after that. She should have gone all Jack when Tom pressed him if he order the "code red" and just owned it from the start.
https://youtu.be/Psl7ZVwiRl4