2/11/24 8 am service

Tin@

Feb 11, 2024, 11:01:04 AMFeb 11

The_LA_Flash

Feb 18, 2024, 11:13:31 AMFeb 18
On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 8:01:04 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWfXqp0Tilo

More proof you're a CINO, this link doesn't work, it is NOT the first time that has happened, only a CINO would post a link that doesn't work to try to fool others into thinking they are a real Christian.

Tin@

Feb 18, 2024, 12:35:26 PMFeb 18
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 8:13:31 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 8:01:04 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWfXqp0Tilo
>
> More proof you're a CINO, this link doesn't work, it is NOT the first time that has happened,

I'm not a CINO, because a link doesn't work. I don't work for youtube or the church. They bare the responsibility of the link working. BTW, you have posted links that either don't work or you have to be signed into their site to read and I never called you moronic names.

However, you are a CINO, thinking you can fornicate cuz you claim that you will marry someone. Even Mary, carrying Jesus was scorned because she was pregnant out of wedlock. Which is why the angel had to go and talk to Joseph about it, so even though they were betrothed, they were shunned. You know, Mary, the one the religion you claim you embrace lifts her so high up? So if Mary had to bare that burden, why would you think anything is different in your case? God's word has not changed on this matter.

>only a CINO would post a link that doesn't work to try to fool others into thinking they are a real Christian.

I don't post the link so anyone will think anything about me, it isn't the point of why I post it. ONLY YOU are making it about me.