HELLO Hello hello hello he... {Sound of empty room echoeing)

Zob

Sep 29, 2021, 1:51:16 AM9/29/21

If anybody is still out there... This is former Idol top 10 Casey
Abrams singing a very cool "You've Got A Friend In Me"

https://youtu.be/rzmIiku-gZk

Larc

Sep 29, 2021, 9:07:28 AM9/29/21
Very nice! It sounds about as iconic as the original.

Hope you're doing well, Zob. I still check this group along with 3 others daily,
probably out of habit more than anything else. There's little to see. The only one
with any regular activity is alt.obituaries.

Larc

The_LA_Flash

Sep 29, 2021, 4:53:11 PM9/29/21
Thanks for posting Zob, I enjoyed the video, it's good to know Casey is still out there making music.

Off topic, I'm proud to say I've been fully vaccinated for 9 months now and I'm looking forward to getting the booster shot soon...WOOO-HOOO

Take Care everyone.

Larc

Oct 1, 2021, 8:25:02 AM10/1/21
On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 13:53:10 -0700 (PDT), The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com>
wrote:

| Thanks for posting Zob, I enjoyed the video, it's good to know Casey is still out there making music.
|
| Off topic, I'm proud to say I've been fully vaccinated for 9 months now and I'm looking forward to getting the booster shot soon...WOOO-HOOO

Wish many more people would do that. Getting mine along with my flu shot this
morning.

Larc

Zob

Oct 6, 2021, 8:03:28 AM10/6/21
On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 13:53:10 -0700 (PDT), The_LA_Flash
<annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hiu LA, good to see that you're still around occasionally. I had my
2nd Moderna vaccination in March and am waiting for the booster to be
approved.
Take care

Zob

Oct 6, 2021, 8:04:39 AM10/6/21
On Fri, 01 Oct 2021 08:25:00 -0400, Larc <la...@notmyaddress.com>
wrote:
Giood for you!

Tin@

Oct 6, 2021, 11:43:29 PM10/6/21
I'm proud to say I haven't followed with any of the BS, I'm vax free, Covid free and for now, til the Dems ruin our country, living as a free American. I've been to 4 concerts since August and have 6 this month and one in November. Hoping the fear mongering, hand wringers get a grip some time soon.

I'm also going to a church with 12,000 weekly attenders and PROUD my church has been open since May 31, 2020, led by a pastor who knows that the Constitution protects us from the Government closing our doors. Thank GOD for that brilliant paper written by smart men, who knew if the Government could overthrow it's people, it would....like the Dems are trying to do. Don't bother arguing with me, I know I'm paying MORE than $1 a gallon more for gas ( NOT A CALIFORNIA THING) in the past year and food prices are through the roof, so don't even try to tell me how the Dems are for anything other than sinking this country into debt and throwing us into the Great Reset. We can barely even use CASH anymore, the banks are trying to control all our money. Wake up, fools, before it's too late. Read your Bibles, so you know what it says is coming to fruition.

Please, go ahead, attack me as you usually do. I know I speak the truth and time will prove I'm right. I pray none of you vaxxers get the blood clots and all the other affects people are now getting. Carry on.

Jerry

Oct 7, 2021, 12:13:43 PM10/7/21
On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 20:43:27 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
I am one of those individuals who got Covid while working as a health
professional in Californa. I just got fired for refusing to have a
vaccination that I was forced to have by mandate even though science
indicates it is not necessary. Welcome to authoritarian governments.
At least I did not get beaten for failure to comply as is currently
happening down under.

There are likely hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who
have recovered from Covid infection and have excellent immunity
superior to those who have been vaccinated. Instead of recognizing
this fact, the government insisits on one size fits all and forbidding
individuals to exercise their freedom to reject unwanted injection of
medicine.

And in California, the governor just signed an executive order
mandating that ALL children be vaccinated or they cannot attend public
school. This includes children who recovered from Covid and have
immunity. Absolute authoritarian madness. Fortunately unvaccinated
children, if infected will only rarely end up hospitalized and/or die,
unlike influenze which killed far more children each year.

In any case, if the government beaurocrats were really worried about
Covid Spread, they would not have the southern border essentially
open, allowing hundreds of thousands of people from third world
countries and are unvaccinated to enter the country and then not
require them to get tested or vaccinated.

The new reset means authoritarian government where the authority is
insane.

The bottom line is that I am leaving California very soon, now that
they have denied my right to work unless I get an unnecessary
vaccination. I have better immunity than all those who have been
vaccinated by a vaccine that weakens very quickly.

I believe in individual libarty and freedom to choose or reject
medical treatement.

Jerry

Tin@

Oct 8, 2021, 9:14:43 AM10/8/21
I so agree with your statements! I'm so sorry you lost your job over this BS fear mongering. I refuse to live in fear and I refuse the mandates. If businesses don't want my money, I will take it where it is honored.

It's SO sad how people want to have their every move dictated, while we take in people from other countries, untested, unvetted and unvaxxed--if they're going to push it on us. more Democrat hypocrisy. They drip of hypocrisy and then act like we are unreasonable.

I pray happiness and success in your next endeavor, this may actually be a Godsend for you!

Zob

Oct 8, 2021, 10:59:32 PM10/8/21
Wah wah wah wah wah. Grow up.
Scared of a little needle. It's not about you, it's about protecting
others FROM you. You know this, and are just being purposely obtuse.
You have rights, sure. You have the right to work any place where you
can meeet the qualifications and meet the requirements. You
apparently cannot or will not on this job so too bad. But don't cry
like a baby and whine when others don't accommodate your reckless
antisocial behavior.
Thank God for Health care providers that are requiring all their
employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect their patients
from the idiots.

Tin@

Oct 9, 2021, 2:42:54 AM10/9/21
Just because you're a kool-aid drinker, don't make the rest of us live in your hand wringing, fear mongering world. NO ONE I know has used "scared of the needle" as their reason for not getting the useless vax, that doesn't work. Are you aware in Israel, the country with the highest rate of vaxxed people, 40% of people in the hospital with Covid, are vaxxed? What's the point of a vax that doesn't stop you from getting it, giving it, ending up in the hospital or dying of Covid? Oscar De La Hoya was fully vaxxed as was Jesse Jackson, both ended up in the hospital. I had a fully vaxxed friend die of Covid. It doesn't work, so why risk what the vax CAN do to you? When it doesn't help anything. YOU are being sold a Bill of Goods and this is a control tactic. Why are they not testing or vaxxing the immigrants? but they make us? In what FUCKED up world does THAT make sense? Newsom tells us to not socialize, but he does? Same with Nancy and all the other hypocrites in the Democrat party? What kind of fucked up person are you to follow along with these complete fools who know what idiots you are? They promise you things they never deliver on, yet gas, food and everything else keeps going up. Prisons are empty while murderers, rapists and drug addicts run the streets, making all of us unsafe, yet you moronic leaders want to take away our 2nd Amendment rights to protect ourselves from the HELL they are inflicting on us. Go ahead and get on the train, it is there for your protection. that's what Hitler told the Nazis and that's what the Democrats will be telling you sheep.

Where's your faith in God?

Funny you call someone a whiner, when that's all you've done about your gay rights and I bet you support the ABCQ+LMNOP people who don't even know what the hell they are, but get their panties twisted if you don't call them "they". FYI, "they" refers to a GROUP of people. NOT A person. There is only male, female and it. But you go ahead and be all "woke" and history will look back at you like the fool you are.

I'm so glad you support people losing their jobs, since you're on the government dole. How nice of you to dictate what doesn't affect you. You do realize that the health care workers were the ones that, for over a year took care of the sick, WITHOUT A VAX, and were called heroes, now you call them anti social and are glad they lose their job. Wonder if you will feel like that if you have an emergency and your local ER is understaffed, but at least the few there have a useless vax. Better than the Nazi mentality you have. Bet you can't wait til they drag us off their camps because we won't play along at home.

Oh and BTW, the LARGE venue I went to tonight, didn't check vax status, like required by law. That's how much BS this all is. i have now been to 5 concerts, where vax status and masks were not required and at 4 of them, were actually laughed at. You guys are the fools and time will show that. Hope you heart isn't enlarged now from the useless vax you subjected yourself to. You make me very sad.

Tin@

Oct 9, 2021, 12:33:41 PM10/9/21
*That should read "where vax status WAS required"

Tin@

Oct 9, 2021, 1:02:23 PM10/9/21
And Zob your comments show the PROBLEM with your line....and the Democrat line of thinking--it's either OUR way of thinking or you're an outcast. Us American Republicans believe live and let live. So stop your NAZI BS and live like a free American.

Jerry

Oct 10, 2021, 4:48:35 PM10/10/21
Hardly. I just got my annual flu shot.

>It's not about you, it's about protecting
>others FROM you.
> You know this, and are just being purposely obtuse.

And how exactly am I a danger to others by my choice to reject a
vaccine to protect me against getting an illness that not only have I
recovered from, but have a strong immune response that is stronger and
more lasting than yours. Are you aware Zob that you are much more
likely than me, not only of getting the infection, but also to
transmit it to others?

That is right Zob. You are accusing me of exactly what you are guilty
of. You are guilty of infecting others with the virus just by
breathing around others. It much less likely, because I recovered
naturally from the virus and have both antibody and T cell immunity
that may last for years that prevents both the illness and
transmission.

So I suggest you hole yourself up under your rock and save us not
only from the virus but from your hot air.

>You have rights, sure. You have the right to work any place where you
>can meeet the qualifications and meet the requirements.

I have worked in the emergency department for decades. I met the
qualification and never had any issues before now. I got the illness
while working in January 2020, was sick for a week, recovered and
still have antibodies. I was tested last week. And as Tina had wished
me well, I just got correspondence from a hospital in Florida that is
very interested in my joining their staff.

> You
>apparently cannot or will not on this job so too bad. But don't cry
>like a baby and whine when others don't accommodate your reckless
>antisocial behavior.

I am inferring given your proclivity to project, that you are the
sociopath in this discussion. After all I am just following the
science. Tell me how I am wrong other than repeating your childish ad
hominems.

>Thank God for Health care providers that are requiring all their
>employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect their patients
>from the idiots.

And when you get sick, you can whine and moan about how you have to
wait in the ED, and care is rationed due to all the health care
providers who quit or are fired after being forced to get a vaccine
for no science based reason if they already got and recovered from
Covid.

I anxiously await your "reasoned" response to this post.

Jerry

Tin@

Oct 10, 2021, 8:09:28 PM10/10/21
YAY! Congratulations. I pray we get a sane Governor, like FLA has, instead of the narcissist that runs California.

> > You
> >apparently cannot or will not on this job so too bad. But don't cry
> >like a baby and whine when others don't accommodate your reckless
> >antisocial behavior.
> I am inferring given your proclivity to project, that you are the
> sociopath in this discussion. After all I am just following the
> science. Tell me how I am wrong other than repeating your childish ad
> hominems.
> >Thank God for Health care providers that are requiring all their
> >employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect their patients
> >from the idiots.
> And when you get sick, you can whine and moan about how you have to
> wait in the ED, and care is rationed due to all the health care
> providers who quit or are fired after being forced to get a vaccine
> for no science based reason if they already got and recovered from
> Covid.
>
> I anxiously await your "reasoned" response to this post.

ha ha ha ....good luck with that, he knee jerks so fast and high!

BTW, finally forced to show my vax status....and subjected to the useless mask.

> Jerry

Jerry

Oct 12, 2021, 10:25:42 AM10/12/21
On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 17:09:27 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
<tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>YAY! Congratulations. I pray we get a sane Governor, like FLA has, instea=
>d of the narcissist that runs California.

Thanx Tina. I am leaving for Florida next week to visit the hospital
and having interview. They told me that they are specifically seeking
individuals who have recovered from Covid and have natural immunity
which is vastly superior to the immunity from the mRNA vaccines. Those
who have recovered from the infection are very unlikely to be
asymptomatic carriers of the virus which the vaccinated can spread
unknowingly to others. While the vaccinated have decent protection
against getting seriously ill, just a few months after the vaccination
they are very susceptible to getting infected and spreading the virus
to others. This is why Israel which has one of the highest vaccination
rates in the world, also have many who get infected and spread it to
others even to the vaccinated.

And people think that those stupid cloth masks offer much protection
at all. If people really want to protect themselves, they should be
wearing N95 masks which at least gives decent protection. But you
don't see government pushing N95s. They just tell people to wear
masks. Well Halloween is coming up so there should be masks aplenty:-)

>> > You=20
>> >apparently cannot or will not on this job so too bad. But don't cry=20
>> >like a baby and whine when others don't accommodate your reckless=20
>> >antisocial behavior.
>> I am inferring given your proclivity to project, that you are the=20
>> sociopath in this discussion. After all I am just following the=20
>> science. Tell me how I am wrong other than repeating your childish ad=20
>> hominems.
>> >Thank God for Health care providers that are requiring all their=20
>> >employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect their patients=20
>> >from the idiots.
>> And when you get sick, you can whine and moan about how you have to=20
>> wait in the ED, and care is rationed due to all the health care=20
>> providers who quit or are fired after being forced to get a vaccine=20
>> for no science based reason if they already got and recovered from=20
>> Covid.=20
>>=20
>> I anxiously await your "reasoned" response to this post.=20
>

>ha ha ha ....good luck with that, he knee jerks so fast and high!

Looks like Zob took my advice and is hiding under his rock. Too bad he
cannot just admit that he is wrong after doing some basic research.
Sadly he seems to be infected with that radical leftist progressive
cult that is spreading faster than wild fire. Must be climate change
that is causing the conflagration:-)

Jerry

Tin@

Oct 12, 2021, 7:21:20 PM10/12/21
On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 7:25:42 AM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 17:09:27 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
> <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >YAY! Congratulations. I pray we get a sane Governor, like FLA has, instea=
> >d of the narcissist that runs California.
> Thanx Tina. I am leaving for Florida next week to visit the hospital
> and having interview. They told me that they are specifically seeking
> individuals who have recovered from Covid and have natural immunity
> which is vastly superior to the immunity from the mRNA vaccines. Those
> who have recovered from the infection are very unlikely to be
> asymptomatic carriers of the virus which the vaccinated can spread
> unknowingly to others. While the vaccinated have decent protection
> against getting seriously ill, just a few months after the vaccination
> they are very susceptible to getting infected and spreading the virus
> to others. This is why Israel which has one of the highest vaccination
> rates in the world, also have many who get infected and spread it to
> others even to the vaccinated.

And it is why unvaxxed people shouldn't be treated any different than vaxxed, since both can get it and spread it, but as we know, this is about control, not protection.

> And people think that those stupid cloth masks offer much protection
> at all.

I try so hard not to laugh at all these people. I ONLY wear when required and only to appease the fools. Not the hill I'm dying on. Being forced to vax IS the hill I'll die on. If it's okay to force this vax, it will be okay to sterilize and every other slippery slope they decide. It makes me sick to my stomach that they are now going after our children and I know in 10-20 years, we'll hear about all kinds of infertility issues. What a bunch of sick whackos.
Or he has an inflamed heart from his vax and still waiting in the ER for someone vaxxed to help him.

Again, good luck in FLA!

Jerry

Oct 13, 2021, 11:49:07 AM10/13/21

>> And people think that those stupid cloth masks offer much protection
>> at all.
>
>I try so hard not to laugh at all these people. I ONLY wear when required and only to appease the fools. Not the hill I'm dying on. Being forced to vax IS the hill I'll die on. If it's okay to force this vax, it will be okay to sterilize and every other slippery slope they decide. It makes me sick to my stomach that they are now going after our children and I know in 10-20 years, we'll hear about all kinds of infertility issues. What a bunch of sick whackos.

But remember few if any of these beaurocrats believe what they are
preaching. How often are they seen without masks. And why do these
folks who think that rising tides from climate warming will cause
flooding, buy ocean front homes.

And although the wealthy elites don't believe all their bullshit, the
propoganda works. Just look at Zob. Zob is so pissed at me for being
unvaccinated. When I explain to him that my previous infection and
recovery has made me immune to get or transmit disease with very rare
exception he does not respond. Zob can do his own research and
discover the scientific basis for my assertions prove me to be
correct. But he won't. He is part of the progressive radical left cult
that cannot tolerate an idea that goes against their agenda. The cult
leaders are experts in getting the sheep to follow.

>Or he has an inflamed heart from his vax and still waiting in the ER for someone vaxxed to help him.

I don't think it is his heart that is the problems. Seems like his
brain has malfunctioned big time!

>Again, good luck in FLA!

Thank you Tina. As much as I love San Francisco, it has become a
hellhole and am looking forward to the next chapter of my life.

Jerry

Tin@

Oct 14, 2021, 7:33:24 AM10/14/21
On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 8:49:07 AM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
> >> And people think that those stupid cloth masks offer much protection
> >> at all.
> >
> >I try so hard not to laugh at all these people. I ONLY wear when required and only to appease the fools. Not the hill I'm dying on. Being forced to vax IS the hill I'll die on. If it's okay to force this vax, it will be okay to sterilize and every other slippery slope they decide. It makes me sick to my stomach that they are now going after our children and I know in 10-20 years, we'll hear about all kinds of infertility issues. What a bunch of sick whackos.
> >
> But remember few if any of these beaurocrats believe what they are
> preaching. How often are they seen without masks.

Yep, I've asked dozens of times, if Newsom isn't afraid to be around people, not his family, not wearing a mask, no socially distanced, WHY ARE YOU? Not ONE person has been able to answer that, even after Covid has hit his own staff and family. Yet here I am, living my life as normally as I can, working with the public, going to church with 4,000 people, seeing my friends, going to, so far, 6 concerts and yet, healthy as can be. Something does NOT add up. Oh waite, yes it does, I'm not letting fear or anything else (except God) run my life.

>And why do these
> folks who think that rising tides from climate warming will cause
> flooding, buy ocean front homes.

Never thought of that before, but SO TRUE!

> And although the wealthy elites don't believe all their bullshit, the
> propoganda works.

Sadly, so true. It breaks my heart watching these people live in fear.

>Just look at Zob. Zob is so pissed at me for being
> unvaccinated. When I explain to him that my previous infection and
> recovery has made me immune to get or transmit disease with very rare
> exception he does not respond. Zob can do his own research and
> discover the scientific basis for my assertions prove me to be
> correct. But he won't. He is part of the progressive radical left cult
> that cannot tolerate an idea that goes against their agenda. The cult
> leaders are experts in getting the sheep to follow.

Yep, all they had to do is look at the history of past Communist leaders. That's why they are trying to wipe out history. Those who don't remember are doomed to repeat it. And here we are.

> >Or he has an inflamed heart from his vax and still waiting in the ER for someone vaxxed to help him.
> I don't think it is his heart that is the problems. Seems like his
> brain has malfunctioned big time!

It always has had issues. I've been in this group A LONG TIME.

> >Again, good luck in FLA!
> Thank you Tina. As much as I love San Francisco, it has become a
> hellhole and am looking forward to the next chapter of my life.

I love SF too. Almost spent a week there, earlier this year, but after reading hotel reviews about how bad the homeless situation is around there, I opted to go to Solvang instead. Such a great place and won my costs back at the local casino there, so there's that!
Take care.

> Jerry

Jerry

Oct 16, 2021, 1:14:52 PM10/16/21
On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 04:33:23 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
<tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>=20
>> And although the wealthy elites don't believe all their bullshit, the=20
>> propoganda works.=20
>
>Sadly, so true. It breaks my heart watching these people live in fear.

And ironically, those who are in the most fear are the ones who are
vaccinated. If they are vaccinated why do they fear the unvaccinated?
Could it be that they realize that the vaccines don't work as well as
claimed. Now the only question is which work worse, the stupid cloth
masks or the vaccines?

I could see it now. Zob walking around trembling when he sees someone
without a mask especially if they are unvaccinated. I am sure that Zob
wears his mask religiously. I bet he wears the stupid cloth mask with
a pore size of 400-500 microns. I wonder if Zob knows that the
diameter of the Covid virus is less than 1 micron. I wonder if Zob
knows that the great majority of studies of masks indicate that in the
real world they are essentially worthless. I seriously doubt that Zob
wears the N95 mask which has been shown to be somewhat effective.

Jerry

The_LA_Flash

Oct 17, 2021, 6:03:25 PM10/17/21
Tina,
Are you planning to go see the 49ers vs Rams on Jan 9th? I'm thinking about going to the game since I haven't been to the new stadium yet, if I don't go I'll go to a Rams playoff instead. WOOO-HOOO!!!!

Tin@

Oct 17, 2021, 8:28:43 PM10/17/21
It is sad the fear people are living with. In the dental field, I have seen some horrible situations, based on neglect, for not having been to the dentist for some 18 months. In the dental field, we have always used Universal Precautions and we stepped it up a notch from there. WE are at more risk than the a pt is. We have N95 masks, we aren't breathing on you, you're breathing on us. I wish people would THINK and see how they are being manipulated.

Tin@

Oct 17, 2021, 8:35:34 PM10/17/21
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 3:03:25 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> Tina,
> Are you planning to go see the 49ers vs Rams on Jan 9th? I'm thinking about going to the game since I haven't been to the new stadium yet, if I don't go I'll go to a Rams playoff instead. WOOO-HOOO!!!!

Not planning on it as the tickets are absurdly overpriced. However, we do have pts that have season tickets who have given me tickets before, so who knows? Football tickets are too expensive everywhere and not a good value for my dollar, IMO. I do have concert tickets for next summer there. Was supposed to be last summer, then this summer, now next summer, which may be the only time I go. My friend saw the Stones on Thursday and said it was amazing. It looks cool from across the street at the Forum. Saw The Eagles last night and The Doobie Bros last week.

Jerry

Nov 4, 2021, 12:30:11 PM11/4/21
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 17:28:42 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
Just got back from Florida, doing some locum tenens at a local
hospital. I was offered and accepted a position at the hospital. While
I won't be making as much money as I did in San Francisco, by selling
my home, I can buy a much nicer home in Florida for less money and
have a cash balance. You were right Tina, that this situation has
become a Godsend to me.

I also will have the privilege of living in a place where the
government understands and protects our God given rights that our
Federal government and many state governments are trying to strip from
us. But the public appears to have risen up as shown by the recent
gubernatorial upset in Virginia which is (was?) a blue state. Parents
have risen up to strongly protest against the public school system
from manipulating the minds of our youngest and precious children to
try to divide them along racial lines. Terry McAuliffe, previous
governor of Virginia said in a debate that parents have no right to
give input as to what their children our taught. That did not work out
well for him but it did work out for the parents and children of
Virginia.

Jerry

Tin@

Nov 5, 2021, 7:33:52 AM11/5/21
Praise God! I wish you the very best! Can't wait til I can get out of this hell hole! Hoping the best for this country in ruins. I can't even imagine how anyone can think what's going on in this country is a good thing.....I unless you like Communism. What a sick situation this country is in.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 5, 2021, 5:13:24 PM11/5/21

> Praise God! I wish you the very best! Can't wait til I can get out of this hell hole! Hoping the best for this country in ruins. I can't even imagine how anyone can >think what's going on in this country is a good thing.....I unless you like Communism. What a sick situation this country is in.

Praise God! it's good to know you and I have found a common ground to agree on; I couldn't be prouder of you. Just think if those rioters would have been successful on Jan 6th of overthrowing a fair election we would all be living under a Dictatorship today. Praise God that did NOT happen, hopefully things will soon be back to normal when thugs like those on Jan 6th are brought to justice.

Tin@

Nov 6, 2021, 10:05:37 AM11/6/21
On Friday, November 5, 2021 at 2:13:24 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > Praise God! I wish you the very best! Can't wait til I can get out of this hell hole! Hoping the best for this country in ruins. I can't even imagine how anyone can >think what's going on in this country is a good thing.....I unless you like Communism. What a sick situation this country is in.
> Praise God! it's good to know you and I have found a common ground to agree on; I couldn't be prouder of you. Just think if those rioters would have been successful on Jan 6th of overthrowing a fair election we would all be living under a Dictatorship today. Praise God that did NOT happen, hopefully things will soon be back to normal when thugs like those on Jan 6th are brought to justice.

You really are ignorant, aren't you? That was a set up of Antifa, notice Antifa is gone, now that the Communists are in place. Are you trying to tell me that you like pay $1.50 more in gas, higher food prices and forcing your fellow citizens to do medical procedures against their will? Wait til they decide you should donate a kidney to someone in need or that our children should be sterilized. What a sicko you are and anyone else who thinks this dictatorship is a good thing?

BTR1701

Nov 6, 2021, 9:08:30 PM11/6/21
In article <c6a13eb8-a2d8-4a40...@googlegroups.com>,
The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Off topic, I'm proud to say I've been fully vaccinated for 9 months now and
> I'm looking forward to getting the booster shot soon...WOOO-HOOO

I'm proud to say I took some ibuprofen last night for a strained ankle
and am looking forward to putting some rubbing alcohol on my scraped
elbow.

(Not sure why we're posting our minor medical treatments or why they
should be source of pride but I'll go with the flow.)

BTR1701

Nov 6, 2021, 9:13:46 PM11/6/21
In article <qk6ulg95qe9anbrbu...@4ax.com>,
Jerry <je...@jerry.com> wrote:

> I am one of those individuals who got Covid while working as a health
> professional in Californa. I just got fired for refusing to have a
> vaccination that I was forced to have by mandate even though science
> indicates it is not necessary. Welcome to authoritarian governments.
> At least I did not get beaten for failure to comply as is currently
> happening down under.
>
> There are likely hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who
> have recovered from Covid infection and have excellent immunity
> superior to those who have been vaccinated. Instead of recognizing
> this fact, the government insisits on one size fits all and forbidding
> individuals to exercise their freedom to reject unwanted injection of
> medicine.

Unless you're a member of a big union that donated a lot of money to
help Newsom defeat his recall. Then you get an exception from the
mandate.

Science!

> In any case, if the government beaurocrats were really worried about
> Covid Spread, they would not have the southern border essentially
> open, allowing hundreds of thousands of people from third world
> countries and are unvaccinated to enter the country and then not
> require them to get tested or vaccinated.

Yep. Amazing how it's such a threat that we have to force millions of
American citizens to take a shot or lose their livelihoods but it's not
serious enough to shut the border and/or force the illegals to either be
vaxxed or deported.

Science!

Also, notice how Biden hasn't required vaccination as a condition of
receiving federal benefits.

He'll fire you if you have a job for not taking the shot, but if you're
on welfare, he'll let you keep taking that sweet, sweet taxpayer money
vaccine-free.

BTR1701

Nov 6, 2021, 9:15:10 PM11/6/21
In article <bu02mg1cbjiruvdb9...@4ax.com>,
Zob <zob...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wah wah wah wah wah. Grow up.
> Scared of a little needle. It's not about you, it's about protecting
> others FROM you.

Why don't those others just get vaccinated if they need protection?

BTR1701

Nov 6, 2021, 9:17:40 PM11/6/21
In article <8ac6e318-03e9-4fc2...@googlegroups.com>,
"Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> BTW, finally forced to show my vax status....and subjected to the useless
> mask.

The few places here that have been requiring vax documentation haven't
been scanning anything. I just show the harried guy at the door to the
restaurant or movie theater my cell phone screen and he waves me in. No
scanning, no asking for ID to match the name, nothing. Would be super
easy for me to take a screen shot of my vax doc and text it to a friend
and the friend could just digitally replace my name with his.

BTR1701

Nov 6, 2021, 9:23:11 PM11/6/21
In article <tb6bmgphg4fmh24vm...@4ax.com>,
Jerry <je...@jerry.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 17:09:27 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
> <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >YAY! Congratulations. I pray we get a sane Governor, like FLA has, instead
> >of the narcissist that runs California.
>
> Thanx Tina. I am leaving for Florida next week to visit the hospital
> and having interview. They told me that they are specifically seeking
> individuals who have recovered from Covid and have natural immunity
> which is vastly superior to the immunity from the mRNA vaccines.

I got vaccinated, then got the virus a few months later, so I have both
the vaccine and the natural anti-bodies.

I think I'm immortal at this point.

> And people think that those stupid cloth masks offer much protection
> at all. If people really want to protect themselves, they should be
> wearing N95 masks which at least gives decent protection. But you
> don't see government pushing N95s. They just tell people to wear
> masks. Well Halloween is coming up so there should be masks aplenty:-)

LOL - I don't care about the mask's effectiveness. I only wear it when
I'm forced to, like when they make you do the kabuki theater of wearing
it from the front door of the restaurant to walk 20 feet to your table,
at which point you can take it off along with the whole roomful of other
people in the room who aren't wearing masks, either.

I went to the movies last week. I was literally the only one in the
theater. Had it all to myself. Halfway through the film, one of the
employees comes in and tells me I need to put my mask on.

All alone.

In an empty theater.

It's the most absurd nonsense I've ever seen.

BTR1701

Nov 6, 2021, 9:26:08 PM11/6/21
In article <91833cd4-d490-40a3...@googlegroups.com>,
"Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 3:03:25 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > Tina,
> > Are you planning to go see the 49ers vs Rams on Jan 9th? I'm thinking about
> > going to the game since I haven't been to the new stadium yet, if I don't
> > go I'll go to a Rams playoff instead. WOOO-HOOO!!!!
>
> Not planning on it as the tickets are absurdly overpriced.

I went to the Rams/Bucs game at SoFi and they never even looked at my
ticket. I stood in line to go through the metal detectors and after
that, nothing. Just walked up to my seat. Could saved myself the money
and just gone to the game ticketless and stood on the mezzanine and
watched the game.

BTR1701

Nov 6, 2021, 9:26:55 PM11/6/21
In article <14qgmg9hu5u0niq1b...@4ax.com>,
Jerry <je...@jerry.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 04:33:23 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
> <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>=20
> >> And although the wealthy elites don't believe all their bullshit, the=20
> >> propoganda works.=20
> >
> >Sadly, so true. It breaks my heart watching these people live in fear.
>
> And ironically, those who are in the most fear are the ones who are
> vaccinated. If they are vaccinated why do they fear the unvaccinated?
> Could it be that they realize that the vaccines don't work as well as
> claimed. Now the only question is which work worse, the stupid cloth
> masks or the vaccines?
>
> I could see it now. Zob walking around trembling when he sees someone
> without a mask especially if they are unvaccinated. I am sure that Zob
> wears his mask religiously.

Inside his car, all by himself.

Those people really crack me up.

BTR1701

Nov 6, 2021, 9:31:36 PM11/6/21
In article <b49d6866-b59f-478e...@googlegroups.com>,
"Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 10:14:52 AM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:

> > >Sadly, so true. It breaks my heart watching these people live in fear.
> > And ironically, those who are in the most fear are the ones who are
> > vaccinated. If they are vaccinated why do they fear the unvaccinated?
> > Could it be that they realize that the vaccines don't work as well as
> > claimed. Now the only question is which work worse, the stupid cloth
> > masks or the vaccines?
> >
> > I could see it now. Zob walking around trembling when he sees someone
> > without a mask especially if they are unvaccinated. I am sure that Zob
> > wears his mask religiously. I bet he wears the stupid cloth mask with
> > a pore size of 400-500 microns. I wonder if Zob knows that the
> > diameter of the Covid virus is less than 1 micron. I wonder if Zob
> > knows that the great majority of studies of masks indicate that in the
> > real world they are essentially worthless. I seriously doubt that Zob
> > wears the N95 mask which has been shown to be somewhat effective.

> It is sad the fear people are living with. In the dental field, I have seen
> some horrible situations, based on neglect, for not having been to the
> dentist for some 18 months. In the dental field, we have always used
> Universal Precautions and we stepped it up a notch from there. WE are at
> more risk than the a pt is. We have N95 masks, we aren't breathing on you,
> you're breathing on us. I wish people would THINK and see how they are being
> manipulated.

My girlfriend and I stopped at UCLA yesterday so she could pick up
copies of her academic records from her time there and as I sat in the
car outside the admin building waiting for her, I noticed something very
peculiar: the kids on bicycles riding to and fro going to their classes.

I roughly estimated that only 25% or so were wearing helmets. But almost
all of them (~90%) were wearing masks. On bikes. Outdoors.

Now the risk of you crashing a bike and cracking your head open on the
pavement far, far, far exceeds the risk of you even being exposed to,
let alone catching, let alone showing symptoms, let alone becoming
seriously ill, let alone dying of the Wuhan Flu while being a healthy
college-age person riding a bike, especially considering that all of
them have to be vaxxed just to go to UCLA.

The brainwashing these kids have been through by the media and the
government over the last year is breathtaking in the effects it's having
on their ability to conduct sane, rational, logical assessment of every
day risk and behaving accordingly.

BTR1701

Nov 6, 2021, 9:33:39 PM11/6/21
In article <8e608b2f-3ef2-4798...@googlegroups.com>,
The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Praise God! I wish you the very best! Can't wait til I can get out of this
> > hell hole! Hoping the best for this country in ruins. I can't even imagine
> > how anyone can >think what's going on in this country is a good thing.....I
> > unless you like Communism. What a sick situation this country is in.
>
> Praise God! it's good to know you and I have found a common ground to agree
> on; I couldn't be prouder of you. Just think if those rioters would have been
> successful on Jan 6th of overthrowing a fair election we would all be living
> under a Dictatorship today.

If a couple hundred people wandering around the halls of the Capitol
Building for a fews hours was enough to overthrow the U.S. government
and put the country under a dictatorship, we have a lot more serious
problems than those yahoos.

Tin@

Nov 7, 2021, 12:36:47 AM11/7/21
ha ha, right?

Tin@

Nov 7, 2021, 12:41:27 AM11/7/21
I've had to show both ID and card, only in the BIG venues, but stupid LA County is about to go full Nazi, so thankfully I live 2 miles from San Bernardino Co and work in Riverside CO, so I'll just give my tax money to friendlier counties that don't shoot themselves in the foot.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 8, 2021, 4:22:58 PM11/8/21
On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 7:05:37 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> You really are ignorant, aren't you? That was a set up of Antifa, notice Antifa is gone, now that the Communists are in place.

How was it a set-up of Antifa, are you saying those people at the Capital on Jan 6th was Antifa and not Trump supporters? The Communists are not in place, there are only 5 Communists countries in the world today, I've been to 4 of them, It's safe to say you have been to none of them.

Are you trying to tell me that you like pay $1.50 more in gas, higher food prices and forcing your fellow citizens to do medical procedures against their will?

This past summer I was in Ireland for 2 weeks driving around the country, I paid over $6 a gallon for gas, so I've got no complaints about the price of gas I'm paying in America. I eat the same foods I did a year ago and my food bill hasn't changed much at all, maybe you should eat foods that are not expensive. That is not true, nobody in the U.S. is being forced to do medical procedures against their will.

Wait til they decide you should donate a kidney to someone in need or that our children should be sterilized.

I don't have any children and you don't have any either so don't pretend you have children.

What a sicko you are and anyone else who thinks this dictatorship is a good thing?

We are NOT under a dictatorship, a fair election was held; Biden won/Trump lost.

BTR1701

Nov 8, 2021, 6:16:20 PM11/8/21
The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This past summer I was in Ireland for 2 weeks driving around the country,
> I paid over $6 a gallon for gas, so I've got no complaints about the
> price of gas I'm paying in America.

The gas itself isn't expensive. The only reason Europeans (and
Californians) pay so much for gas is that the government uses its taxing
authority as a behavior modification tool. They're trying to make driving
so painful that the average person will be financially forced onto public
transportation like buses and commuter trains. Not for them, though. You'll
never see the people who pass these policies sitting on a city bus next to
a vomiting vagrant or a violent gang-banger.

> I eat the same foods I did a year ago and my food bill hasn't changed much at all

I've been having the same dish at the same Mexican food restaurant for 10
years. From 2011 to 2020 the price was always exactly the same for my
order: $14.82. That same dish now costs $24.71.

Pretending all of Biden's wild spending isn't blowing out inflation is the
equivalent of being a flat-earthed at this point.

Larc

Nov 9, 2021, 9:47:02 AM11/9/21
On Mon, 08 Nov 2021 17:16:14 -0600, BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

| Pretending all of Biden's wild spending isn't blowing out inflation is the
| equivalent of being a flat-earthed at this point.

As is true for all Presidents, Biden can't spend anything Congress doesn't authorize
him to spend. The root cause of inflation is greed, basically the same as it's
always been.

Larc

Tin@

Nov 9, 2021, 10:36:14 PM11/9/21
On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 1:22:58 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 7:05:37 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > You really are ignorant, aren't you? That was a set up of Antifa, notice Antifa is gone, now that the Communists are in place.
> How was it a set-up of Antifa, are you saying those people at the Capital on Jan 6th was Antifa and not Trump supporters?

That's exactly what I'm saying. I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like, but I sure saw it all the summer before when Antifa infiltrated the BLM "protests". I've seen many Trump speeches and never a backpack or mask present.

>The Communists are not in place, there are only 5 Communists countries in the world >today, I've been to 4 of them, It's safe to say you have been to none of them.

That's a moronic statement. Ideology doesn't depend on if you visited a country. Forcing us to do medical procedures, dictating when and where and who can do it, is Communism. It sure isn't the FREE country America strives to be. Having to show papers to go to a RESTAURANT??? How Nazi is that??? And it's as lame as wearing a mask to walk in, but taking it off 10 feet later, when you get to your table, cuz we know Covid only hangs out at the door. How can you not see how absolutely LAME this is?

> Are you trying to tell me that you like pay $1.50 more in gas, higher food prices and forcing your fellow citizens to do medical procedures against their will?

> This past summer I was in Ireland for 2 weeks driving around the country, I paid over $6 a gallon for gas, so I've got no complaints about the price of gas I'm paying in America.

I have a problem with every time a Dem gets in, gas prices rise. Why are the so low when Repubs are in? Oh yeah, BS taxes that get added on. Just because it's higher elsewhere, doesn't mean it should be high here. That's just stupid. We were fairly independent when Trump was in office, immediately Biden made sure we weren't any longer.

>I eat the same foods I did a year ago and my food bill hasn't changed much at all, maybe you should eat foods that are not expensive.

You don't know what foods I eat to claim they're expensive. Another dumb statement. The fact is a year ago, they were significantly lower. Granola bars a year ago were $1.79, now $2.35. (For example) that's a HUGE jump in that time. Meat is crazy. I know you probably just eat rice and beans, but I like actual food.

>That is not true, nobody in the U.S. is being forced to do medical procedures against their >will.

That's true, the illegals and refugees aren't being forced, nor is the White House staff. Why is that? Otherwise, if Biden got his way (thank God for our courts!) we all would be forced.

> Wait til they decide you should donate a kidney to someone in need or that our children should be sterilized.
> I don't have any children and you don't have any either so don't pretend you have children

Our children as a society, Lam-o

> What a sicko you are and anyone else who thinks this dictatorship is a good thing?
> We are NOT under a dictatorship, a fair election was held; Biden won/Trump lost.

Wow, you actually believe that

Tin@

Nov 9, 2021, 10:38:53 PM11/9/21
On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 3:16:20 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > This past summer I was in Ireland for 2 weeks driving around the country,
> > I paid over $6 a gallon for gas, so I've got no complaints about the
> > price of gas I'm paying in America.
> The gas itself isn't expensive. The only reason Europeans (and
> Californians) pay so much for gas is that the government uses its taxing
> authority as a behavior modification tool. They're trying to make driving
> so painful that the average person will be financially forced onto public
> transportation like buses and commuter trains. Not for them, though. You'll
> never see the people who pass these policies sitting on a city bus next to
> a vomiting vagrant or a violent gang-banger.

Exactly, Dems are always trying to control us.

> > I eat the same foods I did a year ago and my food bill hasn't changed much at all
> I've been having the same dish at the same Mexican food restaurant for 10
> years. From 2011 to 2020 the price was always exactly the same for my
> order: $14.82. That same dish now costs $24.71.

Yep, I was paying at Waba Grill $6.25 for a chicken bowl, now $8.18. My sushi has gone up significantly too.

> Pretending all of Biden's wild spending isn't blowing out inflation is the
> equivalent of being a flat-earthed at this point.

Or worse.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2021, 12:57:02 PM11/11/21
On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 7:36:14 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 1:22:58 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 7:05:37 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> >
> > > You really are ignorant, aren't you? That was a set up of Antifa, notice Antifa is gone, now that the Communists are in place.
> > How was it a set-up of Antifa, are you saying those people at the Capital on Jan 6th was Antifa and not Trump supporters?
> That's exactly what I'm saying. I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like, but I sure saw it all the summer before when Antifa infiltrated the BLM "protests". I've seen many Trump speeches and never a backpack or mask present.

"You really are ignorant, aren't you?" Haven't you ever heard of dressing for the occasion? Certainly you have, you do it all the time, you don't dress the same when you go to see the 49ers play as you do when you go to church, do you? So that is why the Trump supporters were with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like, unlike the Trump supporters that you have seen that attend Trump's speeches. Answer this, why would Antifa show up at the Capital to riot on Jan 6th, what would the purpose of that be? Antifa already got what they wanted, Trump had already lost a fair election, so why would they show up?

> That's a moronic statement. Ideology doesn't depend on if you visited a country. Forcing us to do medical procedures, dictating when and where and who can do it, is Communism. It sure isn't the FREE country America strives to be. Having to show papers to go to a RESTAURANT??? How Nazi is that???

"That's a moronic statement" but of course that is to be expected coming from you, Communism and Nazism are at 2 different ends of the table, you're just throwing words out there that you have heard others say, Nazism is what Trump was promoting. BTW, a couple of years ago I took a vacation all around Germany and I visited some historic sites that the Nazi and Hitler were at.

> Just because it's higher elsewhere, doesn't mean it should be high here. That's just stupid. We were fairly independent when Trump was in office,

No shock you missed my point, gas prices in America have traditionally been lower for us than they have in Europe so we are just now catching up to them, so that's not a big deal. I remember hearing a wise Republican once say: "If you're having trouble making ends meet, then it is time for you to get a better job or evaluate what you're spending your money on."

> >I eat the same foods I did a year ago and my food bill hasn't changed much at all, maybe you should eat foods that are not expensive.
> You don't know what foods I eat to claim they're expensive. Another dumb statement. The fact is a year ago, they were significantly lower. Granola bars a year ago were $1.79, now $2.35. (For example) that's a HUGE jump in that time. Meat is crazy. I know you probably just eat rice and beans, but I like actual food.

I eat foods based on nutrition value, so to me white rice is a garbage food while beans have a good nutrition value. I'm now at the same weight I was when I was in High School and feeling GREAT, I'm out performing most people 25 years younger than me.

> >That is not true, nobody in the U.S. is being forced to do medical procedures against their >will.
> That's true, the illegals and refugees aren't being forced, nor is the White House staff. Why is that? Otherwise, if Biden got his way (thank God for our courts!) we all would be forced.

...and neither are you, you just chose to complain about it. Sure, if you want to go to a concert, sporting event or restaurant there are rules in place that you have to follow but NOBODY is FORCING you go to a concert, sporting event or restaurant.

> > Wait til they decide you should donate a kidney to someone in need or that our children should be sterilized.
> > I don't have any children and you don't have any either so don't pretend you have children
> Our children as a society, Lam-o

Too funny, so let me get this right, you are against people doing things to help stop the spread of the virus BUT you suddenly care about "our children as a society" do you even stop to think for a minute how stupid that sounds? My guess is no, otherwise you wouldn't have typed it. Do you think the vaccine does NOT help stop the spread of the virus?

> > We are NOT under a dictatorship, a fair election was held; Biden won/Trump lost.
> Wow, you actually believe that

"Wow, you actually believe that" our election wasn't fair? If I were a Trump supporter I would be furious with Trump for blowing that election, he had the election WON, it was in the bag and he blew it. It is the equivalent to a football team that has the game won 21-7 with less than a minute to play in the game they are at the other teams 2 yard line, all they have to do is go into victory formation, snap the ball twice, take a knee and the other team can't do anything because they have no timeouts left, instead the coach with the lead decides I'm not happy just winning this game by 14 points I want to win by 21 points, so he calls another play to pile on more points but then his running back fumbles the ball the other teams picks it up and runs 95 yards for a TD, the score is now 21-14, the other team does an onside kick and recovers it, with only a few seconds left they throw a long bomb and score again, making it 21-20, they go for 2 points and win the game 22-21, that is exactly what happened to Trump. But the funniest thing of all is NO Trump supporter will ever admit it, so instead they follow the BIG LIE like it is the truth. Haha

Tin@

Nov 11, 2021, 8:31:28 PM11/11/21
On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 9:57:02 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 7:36:14 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > How was it a set-up of Antifa, are you saying those people at the Capital on Jan 6th was Antifa and not Trump supporters?
> > That's exactly what I'm saying. I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like, but I sure saw it all the summer before when Antifa infiltrated the BLM "protests". I've seen many Trump speeches and never a backpack or mask present.
> "You really are ignorant, aren't you?" Haven't you ever heard of dressing for the occasion?

And Antifa did that, dressed as Trump supporters, to fit in. If they came as Antifa, they would have gotten their asses kicked .

> Certainly you have, you do it all the time, you don't dress the same when you go to see the 49ers play as you do when you go to church, do you?

How do people dress to go to church? I've seen people all decked out to tank top, shorts and flip flops. So no, people don't all dress the same to go to church. Maybe if you went, you'd know that.

>So that is why the Trump supporters were with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like, unlike the Trump supporters that you have seen that attend Trump's speeches. Answer this, why would Antifa show up at the Capital to riot on Jan 6th, what would the purpose of that be? Antifa already got what they wanted, Trump had already lost a fair election, so why would they show up?

To make Trump and his supporter look bad.

> > That's a moronic statement. Ideology doesn't depend on if you visited a country. Forcing us to do medical procedures, dictating when and where and who can do it, is Communism. It sure isn't the FREE country America strives to be. Having to show papers to go to a RESTAURANT??? How Nazi is that???
> "That's a moronic statement" but of course that is to be expected coming from you, Communism and Nazism are at 2 different ends of the table,

Not really, they're both about controlling people and their movements, and what they buy, where they live, what they do for work, etc

you're just throwing words out there that you have heard others say, Nazism is what Trump was promoting. BTW, a couple of years ago I took a vacation all around Germany and I visited some historic sites that the Nazi and Hitler were at.
> > Just because it's higher elsewhere, doesn't mean it should be high here. That's just stupid. We were fairly independent when Trump was in office,
> No shock you missed my point, gas prices in America have traditionally been lower for us than they have in Europe so we are just now catching up to them, so that's not a big deal.

They've ALWAYS been higher, why would we need to "catch up" to them? Why were they lower when Trump made sure we had enough? Why did Biden change what was working good?

> I remember hearing a wise Republican once say: "If you're having trouble making ends meet, then it is time for you to get a better job or evaluate what you're spending your money on."

My ends meet just fine. I've actually never had life better. Brand new car, tons of concerts, pretty much anything I want and lots of money in the bank. That doesn't mean I want to pay 200% more for meat than a year ago or 6/2 % more overall than prices were a year ago (based on what the news is reporting)

> > >I eat the same foods I did a year ago and my food bill hasn't changed much at all, maybe you should eat foods that are not expensive.
> > You don't know what foods I eat to claim they're expensive. Another dumb statement. The fact is a year ago, they were significantly lower. Granola bars a year ago were $1.79, now $2.35. (For example) that's a HUGE jump in that time. Meat is crazy. I know you probably just eat rice and beans, but I like actual food.
> I eat foods based on nutrition value, so to me white rice is a garbage food while beans have a good nutrition value. I'm now at the same weight I was when I was in High School and feeling GREAT, I'm out performing most people 25 years younger than me.

My point is you eat cheap food cuz it's cheap, whereas I eat what I like because it's good.

> > >That is not true, nobody in the U.S. is being forced to do medical procedures against their >will.
> > That's true, the illegals and refugees aren't being forced, nor is the White House staff. Why is that? Otherwise, if Biden got his way (thank God for our courts!) we all would be forced.
> ...and neither are you,

at the moment, thanks to our courts stopping what Biden is trying to push through.

>you just chose to complain about it. Sure, if you want to go to a concert, sporting event or restaurant there are rules in place that you have to follow but NOBODY is FORCING you go to a concert, sporting event or restaurant.

IOW, I'm not free to be an American. Soon, I won't be able to work, shop or anything else, unless I inject an unknown substance with little testing that doesn't work. A vaccine makes sure you don't get something, like polio, shingles, measles, etc. This doesn't stop you from getting or giving or DYING of Covid. i know, I had a friend, fully vaxxed that died of Covid. If you don't believe me, ask Sherri, she was a very good friend of hers. So, if I want to live freely, I will be forced.

> > > Wait til they decide you should donate a kidney to someone in need or that our children should be sterilized.
> > > I don't have any children and you don't have any either so don't pretend you have children
> > Our children as a society, Lam-o
> Too funny, so let me get this right, you are against people doing things to help stop the spread of the virus

I never said that.

>BUT you suddenly care about "our children as a society" do you even stop to think for a minute how stupid that sounds?

It's stupid to care about what happens to the children of our country? Why?

>My guess is no, otherwise you wouldn't have typed it. Do you think the vaccine does NOT help stop the spread of the virus?

That's EXACTLY what I think. In Israel, 97% of the country are vaxxed, yet 40% of people in the hospital with Covid are vaxxed! 40% and you're gonna convince me it works?

> > > We are NOT under a dictatorship, a fair election was held; Biden won/Trump lost.
> > Wow, you actually believe that
> "Wow, you actually believe that" our election wasn't fair? If I were a Trump supporter I would be furious with Trump for blowing that election,

He didn't blow anything. It was fixed and everyone knows it....or do you REALLY think this old fool got more votes than Obama when we couldn't get 50 people together at a rally, while Trump got 10s of 1000s and STILL does. You can deny it, but in your black heart, you know what the truth is and you're paying the price of it in every paycheck, for the moronic choice you made.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 11, 2021, 11:04:12 PM11/11/21

> > > That's exactly what I'm saying. I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like, but I sure saw it all the summer before when Antifa infiltrated the BLM "protests". I've seen many Trump speeches and never a backpack or mask present.
> > "You really are ignorant, aren't you?" Haven't you ever heard of dressing for the occasion?
> And Antifa did that, dressed as Trump supporters, to fit in. If they came as Antifa, they would have gotten their asses kicked .

Wait a minute, now you're saying they were "dressed as Trump supporters, to fit in" but earlier you said: "I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like" you can't have it both ways, you're all over the map trying to cover all your bases. BTW, who would have kicked their ass, if they knew they were Antifa? Trump supporters?

> How do people dress to go to church? I've seen people all decked out to tank top, shorts and flip flops. So no, people don't all dress the same to go to church. Maybe if you went, you'd know that.

You have no idea if I go to church or not, if I assumed something like that about you, you would have a fit.

> > Answer this, why would Antifa show up at the Capital to riot on Jan 6th, what would the purpose of that be? Antifa already got what they wanted, Trump had already lost a fair election, so why would they show up?
> To make Trump and his supporter look bad.

Antifa doesn't give a rats ass about making Trump or his supporters look bad, they had 1 job and that was to get Trump out of office and they did just that, they accomplished their mission, Trump lost, game over.

> > I remember hearing a wise Republican once say: "If you're having trouble making ends meet, then it is time for you to get a better job or evaluate what you're spending your money on."
> My ends meet just fine. I've actually never had life better. Brand new car, tons of concerts, pretty much anything I want and lots of money in the bank. That doesn't mean I want to pay 200% more for meat than a year ago or 6/2 % more overall than prices were a year ago (based on what the news is reporting)

....and yet you complain about it like you're living paycheck to paycheck.

> > I eat foods based on nutrition value, so to me white rice is a garbage food while beans have a good nutrition value. I'm now at the same weight I was when I was in High School and feeling GREAT, I'm out performing most people 25 years younger than me.
> My point is you eat cheap food cuz it's cheap, whereas I eat what I like because it's good.

No, like I said, I eat foods that are good for you and taste good too, go ahead and keep eating the same foods you're eating and sooner or later it will catch up to you with poor health.

> > > That's true, the illegals and refugees aren't being forced, nor is the White House staff. Why is that? Otherwise, if Biden got his way (thank God for our courts!) we all would be forced.

Speaking of our courts, do you trust our court system to be fair?

> > ...and neither are you,
> at the moment, thanks to our courts stopping what Biden is trying to push through.

Again you bring up the courts, I really want to know what you think of them since you clearly don't trust our elections.

> >you just chose to complain about it. Sure, if you want to go to a concert, sporting event or restaurant there are rules in place that you have to follow but NOBODY is FORCING you go to a concert, sporting event or restaurant.
> IOW, I'm not free to be an American. Soon, I won't be able to work, shop or anything else, unless I inject an unknown substance with little testing that doesn't work.

Are you saying that you haven't gotten the COVID vaccine? I'm surprised because you trust Trump and the vaccine was made under his watch, so it sounds like your trust in Trump only goes so far. BTW, Trump got the vaccine and kept quiet about it for awhile, that shows how much he cares about you.

> It's stupid to care about what happens to the children of our country? Why?

I never said that, I care, not only about the children but about the adults too which is why I got the COVID vaccine because I don't want to get others sick.

> >My guess is no, otherwise you wouldn't have typed it. Do you think the vaccine does NOT help stop the spread of the virus?
> That's EXACTLY what I think. In Israel, 97% of the country are vaxxed, yet 40% of people in the hospital with Covid are vaxxed! 40% and you're gonna convince me it works?

I don't trust that Israel news sounds like FAKE NEWS to me, who reported that? Tucker Carlson? I believe it works, I just got my booster shot yesterday and I'm feeling pretty great today.

> > "Wow, you actually believe that" our election wasn't fair? If I were a Trump supporter I would be furious with Trump for blowing that election,
> He didn't blow anything. It was fixed and everyone knows it....or do you REALLY think this old fool got more votes than Obama when we couldn't get 50 people together at a rally, while Trump got 10s of 1000s and STILL does. You can deny it, but in your black heart, you know what the truth is and you're paying the price of it in every paycheck, for the moronic choice you made.

Trump blew the election by his own stupidly; so now he and his supporters will have to live with the fact that Obama (a guy that Trump hates) won 2 terms and he was a 1 term failure as a President losing to an "old fool," that just goes to show you how much Trump sucked at being a President, he couldn't even beat an "old fool." In 2016 Trump ran on the promise that he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it, instead Mexico laughed at his dumb ass. I REALLY do believe Biden got more votes than Obama and Trump, the fact is people got pissed off at Trump and rallied around from all over the country to get him voted out of office and they did just that. Trump knew he was going to lose so he decided to make up the BIG LIE before the election happen by saying the election was going to be rigged against him and the real suckers out there believed it and continue to believe it. Haha

Tin@

Nov 12, 2021, 12:07:06 AM11/12/21
On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 8:04:12 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > "You really are ignorant, aren't you?" Haven't you ever heard of dressing for the occasion?
> > And Antifa did that, dressed as Trump supporters, to fit in. If they came as Antifa, they would have gotten their asses kicked .
> Wait a minute, now you're saying they were "dressed as Trump supporters, to fit in" but earlier you said: "I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like" you can't have it both ways, you're all over the map trying to cover all your bases.

Dressed as Trump supporters with shirts and hats. I wasn't aware I had to spell every detail out to you. I guess I gave you too much credit. Backpacks aren't part of how you dress, since you need it all spelled out.

>BTW, who would have kicked their ass, if they knew they were Antifa? Trump supporters?

Trump supporters who don't like losers. The Trump supporters were there to hear Trump and Antifa infiltrated that crowd. Do I need to draw you a diagram...or are you clear?

> > How do people dress to go to church? I've seen people all decked out to tank top, shorts and flip flops. So no, people don't all dress the same to go to church. Maybe if you went, you'd know that.
> You have no idea if I go to church or not, if I assumed something like that about you, you would have a fit.

If you went to church, you'd know people dress in all kinds of different clothing. Your ignorance is what proves you don't. Even I don't dress the same week to week.

> > > Answer this, why would Antifa show up at the Capital to riot on Jan 6th, what would the purpose of that be? Antifa already got what they wanted, Trump had already lost a fair election, so why would they show up?
> > To make Trump and his supporter look bad.
> Antifa doesn't give a rats ass about making Trump or his supporters look bad, they had 1 job and that was to get Trump out of office and they did just that, they accomplished their mission, Trump lost, game over.

Uh right.

> > > I remember hearing a wise Republican once say: "If you're having trouble making ends meet, then it is time for you to get a better job or evaluate what you're spending your money on."
> > My ends meet just fine. I've actually never had life better. Brand new car, tons of concerts, pretty much anything I want and lots of money in the bank. That doesn't mean I want to pay 200% more for meat than a year ago or 6/2 % more overall than prices were a year ago (based on what the news is reporting)
> ....and yet you complain about it like you're living paycheck to paycheck.

I'm complaining because it doesn't need to be that way. it wasn't that way a year ago. Then you guys "voted" in a loser, set to destroy our country.

> > > I eat foods based on nutrition value, so to me white rice is a garbage food while beans have a good nutrition value. I'm now at the same weight I was when I was in High School and feeling GREAT, I'm out performing most people 25 years younger than me.
> > My point is you eat cheap food cuz it's cheap, whereas I eat what I like because it's good.
> No, like I said, I eat foods that are good for you and taste good too, go ahead and keep eating the same foods you're eating and sooner or later it will catch up to you with poor health.

I don't have poor health. I'm 58, take no meds, blood pressure is excellent. What would you know, you haven't seen me in forever, you know nothing about me anymore.

> Speaking of our courts, do you trust our court system to be fair?

What are you referring to?

I believe in this case, where they are stopping the tyranny that Biden is putting into place, yes, they are fair.

> > > ...and neither are you,
> > at the moment, thanks to our courts stopping what Biden is trying to push through.
> Again you bring up the courts, I really want to know what you think of them since you clearly don't trust our elections.
> > >you just chose to complain about it. Sure, if you want to go to a concert, sporting event or restaurant there are rules in place that you have to follow but NOBODY is FORCING you go to a concert, sporting event or restaurant.
> > IOW, I'm not free to be an American. Soon, I won't be able to work, shop or anything else, unless I inject an unknown substance with little testing that doesn't work.
> Are you saying that you haven't gotten the COVID vaccine? I'm surprised because you trust Trump and the vaccine was made under his watch, so it sounds like your trust in Trump only goes so far. BTW, Trump got the vaccine and kept quiet about it for awhile, that shows how much he cares about you.

*I* make my own medical decisions, which is the issue I have with Biden's over reach. I don't care what Trump, you or the Pope does. I will make the medical decision that *I* think is best for me. I spent quite a time speaking with my Dr about the pros and cons of the vax and made my own decisions, the WAY.IT.SHOULD.BE. in a FREE country. I know you like these Nazi tactics, but I don't. I like living in a FREE country.

> > It's stupid to care about what happens to the children of our country? Why?
> I never said that, I care, not only about the children but about the adults too which is why I got the COVID vaccine because I don't want to get others sick.

YET, you can still get Covid and spread it to others, because the vax doesn't work! So honestly, you just think you are preventing people from getting sick. We seen plenty of famous people, fully vaxxed, still get Covid. Mayor Garcetti, Oscar De La Hoya, Jesse James to name a few recent cases. So don't think that prevents you from anything.

> > >My guess is no, otherwise you wouldn't have typed it. Do you think the vaccine does NOT help stop the spread of the virus?
> > That's EXACTLY what I think. In Israel, 97% of the country are vaxxed, yet 40% of people in the hospital with Covid are vaxxed! 40% and you're gonna convince me it works?
> I don't trust that Israel news sounds like FAKE NEWS to me, who reported that? Tucker Carlson? I believe it works, I just got my booster shot yesterday and I'm feeling pretty great today.

I don't watch Tucker Carlson, so I don't know what he reports.

> > > "Wow, you actually believe that" our election wasn't fair? If I were a Trump supporter I would be furious with Trump for blowing that election,
> > He didn't blow anything. It was fixed and everyone knows it....or do you REALLY think this old fool got more votes than Obama when we couldn't get 50 people together at a rally, while Trump got 10s of 1000s and STILL does. You can deny it, but in your black heart, you know what the truth is and you're paying the price of it in every paycheck, for the moronic choice you made.
> Trump blew the election by his own stupidly; so now he and his supporters will have to live with the fact that Obama (a guy that Trump hates) won 2 terms and he was a 1 term failure as a President losing to an "old fool," that just goes to show you how much Trump sucked at being a President, he couldn't even beat an "old fool." In 2016 Trump ran on the promise that he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it, instead Mexico laughed at his dumb ass. I REALLY do believe Biden got more votes than Obama and Trump, the fact is people got pissed off at Trump and rallied around from all over the country to get him voted out of office and they did just that. Trump knew he was going to lose so he decided to make up the BIG LIE before the election happen by saying the election was going to be rigged against him and the real suckers out there believed it and continue to believe it. Haha

Well, I'm glad you are happy that prices are higher, that no one wants to work and that everyone is confused about what sex they are. You must be so proud that your "Woke" President referred to a baseball player as a "Negro", in 2021!! If Trump had called someone black a "Negro", y'all would have your pitch forks out, but you Biden a pass. It's been proven that he's called them "niggars" since he's been in politics......long after the 50s. But the lame news totally ignores it. What a pathetic party you Dems are. You're sinking this society like the Titanic and yet you deny it's happening. I have God on my side, so I have no worries, but you got nothin'.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 12, 2021, 12:17:32 PM11/12/21
On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 9:07:06 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > And Antifa did that, dressed as Trump supporters, to fit in. If they came as Antifa, they would have gotten their asses kicked .
> > Wait a minute, now you're saying they were "dressed as Trump supporters, to fit in" but earlier you said: "I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like" you can't have it both ways, you're all over the map trying to cover all your bases.
> Dressed as Trump supporters with shirts and hats. I wasn't aware I had to spell every detail out to you. I guess I gave you too much credit. Backpacks aren't part of how you dress, since you need it all spelled out.

So how do you explain the fact that all of the people that have been charged or arrested with the Jan 6th riot have been proven to be Trump supporters? Do you just close your eyes and ears to that news?

> >BTW, who would have kicked their ass, if they knew they were Antifa? Trump supporters?
> Trump supporters who don't like losers. The Trump supporters were there to hear Trump and Antifa infiltrated that crowd. Do I need to draw you a diagram...or are you clear?

Since you're so convinced that was Antifa, how come the Trump supporters didn't start to kick Antifa's ass when they started to break into the Capital building?

> If you went to church, you'd know people dress in all kinds of different clothing. Your ignorance is what proves you don't. Even I don't dress the same week to >week.

No, your ignorance proves, just because people that go to your church dress ghetto doesn't mean they dress like that at every church.

> > > To make Trump and his supporter look bad.
> > Antifa doesn't give a rats ass about making Trump or his supporters look bad, they had 1 job and that was to get Trump out of office and they did just that, they accomplished their mission, Trump lost, game over.
> Uh right.

"Uh right" is what you answer when you don't have an answer; if Antifa was there to make Trump supporters look bad, then why didn't BLM supporters show up too to make Trump supporters look bad? They both had the same end game to get Trump out of office.

> > No, like I said, I eat foods that are good for you and taste good too, go ahead and keep eating the same foods you're eating and sooner or later it will catch up to you with poor health.
> I don't have poor health. I'm 58, take no meds, blood pressure is excellent. What would you know, you haven't seen me in forever, you know nothing about me anymore.

I didn't say you're in poor health, I said if you keep the same diet you have, sooner or later it will catch up to you. Thanks for sharing your medical history, even though I didn't ask for it.

> > Speaking of our courts, do you trust our court system to be fair?
> What are you referring to?

I'm referring to the fact that whenever a court case goes in Trump's favor, Trump and his supporters are quick to say there was no evidence to prove Trump was guilty BUT when Trump took his case to the courts that the election was rigged his case was thrown out of court for lack of evidence BUT Trump and his supporters keep carrying on the BIG LIE that the election was rigged. So, what I've learned is "lack of evidence" only counts when he goes in Trumps favor, right?

> > Are you saying that you haven't gotten the COVID vaccine? I'm surprised because you trust Trump and the vaccine was made under his watch, so it sounds like your trust in Trump only goes so far. BTW, Trump got the vaccine and kept quiet about it for awhile, that shows how much he cares about you.
> *I* make my own medical decisions, which is the issue I have with Biden's over reach. I don't care what Trump, you or the Pope does. I will make the medical decision that *I* think is best for me. I spent quite a time speaking with my Dr about the pros and cons of the vax and made my own decisions, the WAY.IT.SHOULD.BE. in a FREE country. I know you like these Nazi tactics, but I don't. I like living in a FREE country.

That was an interesting Aaron Rodgers/Tina tap dance answer but nowhere in that tap dance rant did you answer the question with a No, I got the COVID vaccine or Yes, I didn't get the COVID vaccine, hmm how come you are avoiding answering the question?

> > > It's stupid to care about what happens to the children of our country? Why?
> > I never said that, I care, not only about the children but about the adults too which is why I got the COVID vaccine because I don't want to get others sick.
> YET, you can still get Covid and spread it to others, because the vax doesn't work! So honestly, you just think you are preventing people from getting sick. We seen plenty of famous people, fully vaxxed, still get Covid. Mayor Garcetti, Oscar De La Hoya, Jesse James to name a few recent cases. So don't think that prevents you from anything.

If you're so convinced the vaccine doesn't work, then how do you explain for the FACT that COVID cases are way down since people started to get vaccinated?

> > I don't trust that Israel news sounds like FAKE NEWS to me, who reported that? Tucker Carlson? I believe it works, I just got my booster shot yesterday and I'm feeling pretty great today.
> I don't watch Tucker Carlson, so I don't know what he reports.

YOU may not watch Tucker Carlson but there is a very good chance that the person who gave you that Israel news does.

> Well, I'm glad you are happy that prices are higher, that no one wants to work and that everyone is confused about what sex they are.

You know lived an amazing life, I've had the pleasure to travel to all 50 states, visit 48 counties, visit 6 of the 7 wonders of the world, travel to 5 continents soon to be 6 when I travel to Africa in a few months, I've done some extreme sports like bungie jumping and skydiving but to see Trump being voted out of office and leaving the White House in shame was among my top 5 happiest moments in my life, so YES I'll gladly pay for higher gas and food prices because it is all worth it. Maybe the BEST part of higher gas and food prices is that it is a constant reminder to Trump's supporters that Trump lost every time they buy food or gas. Haha

Tin@

Nov 12, 2021, 8:02:20 PM11/12/21
On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 9:17:32 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > Wait a minute, now you're saying they were "dressed as Trump supporters, to fit in" but earlier you said: "I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like" you can't have it both ways, you're all over the map trying to cover all your bases.
> > Dressed as Trump supporters with shirts and hats. I wasn't aware I had to spell every detail out to you. I guess I gave you too much credit. Backpacks aren't part of how you dress, since you need it all spelled out.
> So how do you explain the fact that all of the people that have been charged or arrested with the Jan 6th riot have been proven to be Trump supporters? Do you just close your eyes and ears to that news?

You mean with fake social media accounts? How do you explain being so naive?

> > >BTW, who would have kicked their ass, if they knew they were Antifa? Trump supporters?
> > Trump supporters who don't like losers. The Trump supporters were there to hear Trump and Antifa infiltrated that crowd. Do I need to draw you a diagram...or are you clear?
> Since you're so convinced that was Antifa, how come the Trump supporters didn't start to kick Antifa's ass when they started to break into the Capital building?

Because there was more going on, guess you missed that. I was off that day and watched it unfold.

> > If you went to church, you'd know people dress in all kinds of different clothing. Your ignorance is what proves you don't. Even I don't dress the same week to >week.
> No, your ignorance proves, just because people that go to your church dress ghetto doesn't mean they dress like that at every church.

My church has approx 12,000 member....and you're going to put them in a nice little box like that? Uhm ok.

> > > Antifa doesn't give a rats ass about making Trump or his supporters look bad, they had 1 job and that was to get Trump out of office and they did just that, they accomplished their mission, Trump lost, game over.
> > Uh right.
> "Uh right" is what you answer when you don't have an answer;

No, I just know you won't listen to common sense, so why waste my breath.

>if Antifa was there to make Trump supporters look bad, then why didn't BLM supporters show up too to make Trump supporters look bad?

That ain't their gig.

>They both had the same end game to get Trump out of office.

I thought BLM was about getting fair treatment for blacks. What did Trump have to do with the mistreatment of blacks?

> > > No, like I said, I eat foods that are good for you and taste good too, go ahead and keep eating the same foods you're eating and sooner or later it will catch up to you with poor health.
> > I don't have poor health. I'm 58, take no meds, blood pressure is excellent. What would you know, you haven't seen me in forever, you know nothing about me anymore.
> I didn't say you're in poor health, I said if you keep the same diet you have, sooner or later it will catch up to you. Thanks for sharing your medical history, even though I didn't ask for it.

Well, with time, all things "catch up to us". It's called life and old age. No worries about me though.

> > > Speaking of our courts, do you trust our court system to be fair?
> > What are you referring to?
> I'm referring to the fact that whenever a court case goes in Trump's favor, Trump and his supporters are quick to say there was no evidence to prove Trump was guilty BUT when Trump took his case to the courts that the election was rigged his case was thrown out of court for lack of evidence BUT Trump and his supporters keep carrying on the BIG LIE that the election was rigged. So, what I've learned is "lack of evidence" only counts when he goes in Trumps favor, right?

They wouldn't LOOK at the evidence.

> > > Are you saying that you haven't gotten the COVID vaccine? I'm surprised because you trust Trump and the vaccine was made under his watch, so it sounds like your trust in Trump only goes so far. BTW, Trump got the vaccine and kept quiet about it for awhile, that shows how much he cares about you.
> > *I* make my own medical decisions, which is the issue I have with Biden's over reach. I don't care what Trump, you or the Pope does. I will make the medical decision that *I* think is best for me. I spent quite a time speaking with my Dr about the pros and cons of the vax and made my own decisions, the WAY.IT.SHOULD.BE. in a FREE country. I know you like these Nazi tactics, but I don't. I like living in a FREE country.

> That was an interesting Aaron Rodgers/Tina tap dance answer but nowhere in that tap dance rant did you answer the question with a No, I got the COVID vaccine or Yes, I didn't get the COVID vaccine, hmm how come you are avoiding answering the question?

It isn't your business. Do you have erectile disfuncton, since we're asking personal questions?

> > > I never said that, I care, not only about the children but about the adults too which is why I got the COVID vaccine because I don't want to get others sick.
> > YET, you can still get Covid and spread it to others, because the vax doesn't work! So honestly, you just think you are preventing people from getting sick. We seen plenty of famous people, fully vaxxed, still get Covid. Mayor Garcetti, Oscar De La Hoya, Jesse James to name a few recent cases. So don't think that prevents you from anything.
> If you're so convinced the vaccine doesn't work, then how do you explain for the FACT that COVID cases are way down since people started to get vaccinated?

Because that's the narrative they want. How o explain free Florida has less cases than Calif does, yet we have the tightest restrictions in the country?

> > > I don't trust that Israel news sounds like FAKE NEWS to me, who reported that? Tucker Carlson? I believe it works, I just got my booster shot yesterday and I'm feeling pretty great today.
> > I don't watch Tucker Carlson, so I don't know what he reports.
> YOU may not watch Tucker Carlson but there is a very good chance that the person who gave you that Israel news does.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/nearly-60-of-hospitalized-covid-19-patients-in-israel-fully-vaccinated-study-finds.html

https://cosmosmagazine.com/health/covid/why-are-there-so-many-vaccinated-people-in-hospital/

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/2021/7/20/22584134/whats-going-on-in-israels-outbreak-among-vaccinated-people

https://www.spectator.com.au/2021/08/most-covid-patients-at-israeli-hospital-fully-vaccinated-what-does-this-mean-for-australia/

Is that ENOUGH different sources?

> > Well, I'm glad you are happy that prices are higher, that no one wants to work and that everyone is confused about what sex they are.
> You know lived an amazing life, I've had the pleasure to travel to all 50 states, visit 48 counties, visit 6 of the 7 wonders of the world, travel to 5 continents soon to be 6 when I travel to Africa in a few months, I've done some extreme sports like bungie jumping and skydiving but to see Trump being voted out of office and leaving the White House in shame was among my top 5 happiest moments in my life, so YES I'll gladly pay for higher gas and food prices because it is all worth it. Maybe the BEST part of higher gas and food prices is that it is a constant reminder to Trump's supporters that Trump lost every time they buy food or gas. Haha

You truly are an idiot, thanks for showing everyone, in black and white.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 13, 2021, 3:03:00 AM11/13/21
On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 5:02:20 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 9:17:32 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > So how do you explain the fact that all of the people that have been charged or arrested with the Jan 6th riot have been proven to be Trump supporters? Do you just close your eyes and ears to that news?
> You mean with fake social media accounts? How do you explain being so naive?

Ok, so you want me to believe that not only did these Antifa people dress up like Trump supporters but they also planned ahead with fake social media accounts showing that they are Trump supporters all to make Trump supporters look bad? How do you explain being so naive? Is Steve Bannon part of Antifa too? Because he has a whole lot of explaining to do on how he knew on Jan 5th that all hell was going to break loose on Jan 6th. This news just broke today. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/12/us/politics/bannon-indicted.html

> > > Trump supporters who don't like losers. The Trump supporters were there to hear Trump and Antifa infiltrated that crowd. Do I need to draw you a diagram...or are you clear?
No, Trump supporters LOVE losers, that is why they continue to stand by Trump after he LOST.

> > Since you're so convinced that was Antifa, how come the Trump supporters didn't start to kick Antifa's ass when they started to break into the Capital building?
> Because there was more going on, guess you missed that. I was off that day and watched it unfold.

No, because they were NO Antifa people there, they were ALL Trump supporters. If what you say is true, then how come Trump did NOT condemn the riots on Jan 6th and when he told them to go home, they all obeyed Trump and went home. https://youtu.be/Zavfc837PwQ

> > > Uh right.
> > "Uh right" is what you answer when you don't have an answer;
> No, I just know you won't listen to common sense, so why waste my breath.

No, because you really don't have an answer because you know deep down inside what you are saying is foolishness. It's going to be really interesting to see what comes out from Steve Bannon and the others when they are forced to talk.

> >if Antifa was there to make Trump supporters look bad, then why didn't BLM supporters show up too to make Trump supporters look bad?
> That ain't their gig.

"Uh right"

> >They both had the same end game to get Trump out of office.
> I thought BLM was about getting fair treatment for blacks. What did Trump have to do with the mistreatment of blacks?

He had a lot to do with it, by ignoring the problem is being part of the problem, when Trump ignored the George Floyd killing that pissed off a whole lot of black people and white people, people were marching in the streets, in a strange way Trump brought A LOT of Americas together that otherwise would never be together, they came together in the BLM movement, even Mark & Lynda got behind it; unfortunately for Trump and his supporters that was the beginning of the end of his Presidency, people got together and voted Trump out. Mark & Lynda never talk politics but they were in this case, Mark was pissed off at Trump.

> > > I don't have poor health. I'm 58, take no meds, blood pressure is excellent. What would you know, you haven't seen me in forever, you know nothing about me anymore.
> > I didn't say you're in poor health, I said if you keep the same diet you have, sooner or later it will catch up to you. Thanks for sharing your medical history, even though I didn't ask for it.
> Well, with time, all things "catch up to us". It's called life and old age. No worries about me though.
> > > What are you referring to?
> > I'm referring to the fact that whenever a court case goes in Trump's favor, Trump and his supporters are quick to say there was no evidence to prove Trump was guilty BUT when Trump took his case to the courts that the election was rigged his case was thrown out of court for lack of evidence BUT Trump and his supporters keep carrying on the BIG LIE that the election was rigged. So, what I've learned is "lack of evidence" only counts when he goes in Trumps favor, right?
> They wouldn't LOOK at the evidence.

You can't LOOK at something that isn't there or that is so small you need a magnifying glass to see it. Why do you think "They wouldn't LOOK at the evidence?"

> > > *I* make my own medical decisions, which is the issue I have with Biden's over reach. I don't care what Trump, you or the Pope does. I will make the medical decision that *I* think is best for me. I spent quite a time speaking with my Dr about the pros and cons of the vax and made my own decisions, the WAY.IT.SHOULD.BE. in a FREE country. I know you like these Nazi tactics, but I don't. I like living in a FREE country.
>

> > That was an interesting Aaron Rodgers/Tina tap dance answer but nowhere in that tap dance rant did you answer the question with a No, I got the COVID vaccine or Yes, I didn't get the COVID vaccine, hmm how come you are avoiding answering the question?
> It isn't your business. Do you have erectile disfuncton, since we're asking personal questions?

Too funny, earlier you just about gave me your whole medical history when I didn't ask for it and now that I asked you point blank about the COVID vaccine you tell me "it isn't your business." Just as I thought, you were tap dancing around wanting us to believe you haven't gotten the vaccine, I have a theory that you actually got the vaccine but you don't want us to know that because then all of your ranting and fussing about the vaccine would be thrown out the window, because you got it. Haha I'll answer your erectile "disfuncton" (your misspelling) question the way Trump would answer it, "only when I see a fat women naked"
Very good, now that you know how to use Google, show me a link from a reputable news source that says the election was rigged and that those people on Jan 6th were Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters. I'll wait.

> > > Well, I'm glad you are happy that prices are higher, that no one wants to work and that everyone is confused about what sex they are.
> > You know I've lived an amazing life, I've had the pleasure to travel to all 50 states, visit 48 counties, visit 6 of the 7 wonders of the world, travel to 5 continents soon to be 6 when I travel to Africa in a few months, I've done some extreme sports like bungie jumping and skydiving but to see Trump being voted out of office and leaving the White House in shame was among my top 5 happiest moments in my life, so YES I'll gladly pay for higher gas and food prices because it is all worth it. Maybe the BEST part of higher gas and food prices is that it is a constant reminder to Trump's supporters that Trump lost every time they buy food or gas. Haha
> You truly are an idiot, thanks for showing everyone, in black and white.

I'm proud of my life accomplishments, jealous much?

Tin@

Nov 13, 2021, 11:35:08 AM11/13/21
Game over. When I provide 4 independent sources and you brush them off and then expect me to do research on your claims, I know I'm dealing with an idiot. I know you will take this as a victory, so go ahead, it's about all you got.

You pay your high prices and smile about it and I will continue to go to my concerts and be happy. BTW, nothing to be jealous about.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 13, 2021, 1:06:08 PM11/13/21
On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 8:35:08 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 12:03:00 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> Game over. When I provide 4 independent sources and you brush them off and then expect me to do research on your claims, I know I'm dealing with an idiot. I know you will take this as a victory, so go ahead, it's about all you got.

Of course its a victory because I painted you into a corner, you had no place else to go but to tap out now that Steve Bannon is in trouble and a lot of people are going to be forced to talk, proving your claim that those people were Antifa to be FAKE NEWS! As far as you showing me proof from a reputable news source that the election was rigged you couldn't do that either because there is NO reputable news source out there reporting that, so you had no choice but to take the Tina/Trump road and call me names and walk away. BTW, I told you "Very good" on your 4 independent sources, so I didn't brush them off, what did you want me to do give you a cookie? Thank you for stopping by, it was good catching up with you after many months of you being gone from this group.

> You pay your high prices and smile about it and I will continue to go to my concerts and be happy. BTW, nothing to be jealous about.

And you can pay your high prices and bitch about it and I will continue to travel the world and be happy, BTW, my goal is 100 counties within the next 7 years.

BTR1701

Nov 13, 2021, 9:56:11 PM11/13/21
In article <ef6dd46e-d498-4f15...@googlegroups.com>,
The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 7:36:14 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > Just because it's higher elsewhere, doesn't mean it should be high here.
> > That's just stupid. We were fairly independent when Trump was in office,

Well, shale oil was producing vast quantities of oil until Biden pulled
the rug out. We were a net oil exporter until Biden took office and gas
prices were $2.00/gallon cheaper. Then he canceled our Keystone
pipeline, citing environmental and 'climate change' concerns while at
the same time throwing his full support behind the Russia-to-Germany
pipeline. Not sure why only pipelines in America contribute to 'climate
change', but then we're living in an era where a man can be the first
female 4-star admiral and black people are white supremacists, so I'm
quickly giving up on things making sense anymore.

> No shock you missed my point, gas prices in America have traditionally
> been lower for us than they have in Europe so we are just now catching
> up to them, so that's not a big deal.

Why do you take it as a given that we should be catching up to Europe?
As I pointed out in another post, the reason European gas costs so much
is the governments there use taxes as a behavior control tool. They tax
the shit out of gas to stop people from using it. That's not in any way,
shape or form a legitimate use of the government's taxing authority, at
least not in the U.S., and it's not something we should be emulating or
'catching up to'.

The *only* legitimate and moral purpose of taxation (which is
essentially the taking of citizens' property by force) is to pay to fund
the government. That's it.

Not to set social policy, reward some, punish others, encourage this, or
discourage that, e.g., all these taxes to discourage smoking, or
drinking, or sugary foods. Or to encourage people to commute a certain
way.

As long as what I'm doing is legal, it's none of the government's
business in the first place, let alone to levy taxes to try and force me
to change my perfectly legal behavior. If I'm breaking no laws, it's
certainly not the proper place of government to use its taxing authority
to economically force me to do something I don't want to do, or to
refrain from doing something I have every right to do.

As for it being 'no big deal', speak for yourself. $7.00/gallon gas-- as
it currently is in various places in California-- is an extreme burden
on a lot of people, mostly the poor and marginalized. It's amazing to me
how leftists can constantly claim to be fighting for such people, then
endorse policies that hurt them the most.

> I remember hearing a wise Republican once say: "If you're having trouble
> making ends meet, then it is time for you to get a better job or
> evaluate what you're spending your money on."

If only Congress would follow that advice.

> > >I eat the same foods I did a year ago and my food bill hasn't changed much
> > >at all, maybe you should eat foods that are not expensive.

> > You don't know what foods I eat to claim they're expensive. Another dumb
> > statement. The fact is a year ago, they were significantly lower. Granola
> > bars a year ago were $1.79, now $2.35. (For example) that's a HUGE jump in
> > that time. Meat is crazy. I know you probably just eat rice and beans, but
> > I like actual food.
>
> I eat foods based on nutrition value, so to me white rice is a garbage food
> while beans have a good nutrition value. I'm now at the same weight I was
> when I was in High School and feeling GREAT, I'm out performing most people
> 25 years younger than me.

Glad you're in shape but what does your personal diet have to do with
rising food costs?

> > > That is not true, nobody in the U.S. is being forced to do medical
> > > procedures against their will.

> > That's true, the illegals and refugees aren't being forced, nor is the
> > White House staff. Why is that? Otherwise, if Biden got his way (thank God
> > for our courts!) we all would be forced.
>
> ...and neither are you, you just chose to complain about it. Sure, if you
> want to go to a concert, sporting event or restaurant there are rules in
> place that you have to follow but NOBODY is FORCING you go to a concert,
> sporting event or restaurant.

How much coercion does it take before a choice goes from being voluntary
to involuntary?

I mean, if you're at an ATM and a thug comes up and puts a gun to your
head and demands you withdraw cash for him, if you do it, was that
voluntary? You did have a choice, after all. You could choose not to
obey and have your brains blasted out, but you *did* have a choice.
However, we would never say that handing over money in that situation is
voluntary.

How negative do the consequences have to be before it crosses that line
from voluntary choice to government coercion?

Los Angeles is proposing expanding their vaccine passport requirement
for just about everywhere, even for the grocery store. If the government
isn't allowing you to participate in normal society in any way, even to
buy food to stay alive, unless you're vaccinated, is getting the shot
truly still voluntary?

Tin@

Nov 14, 2021, 3:06:16 PM11/14/21
On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 6:56:11 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ef6dd46e-d498-4f15...@googlegroups.com>,
> The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 7:36:14 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > > Just because it's higher elsewhere, doesn't mean it should be high here.
> > > That's just stupid. We were fairly independent when Trump was in office,
> Well, shale oil was producing vast quantities of oil until Biden pulled
> the rug out. We were a net oil exporter until Biden took office and gas
> prices were $2.00/gallon cheaper. Then he canceled our Keystone
> pipeline, citing environmental and 'climate change' concerns while at
> the same time throwing his full support behind the Russia-to-Germany
> pipeline. Not sure why only pipelines in America contribute to 'climate
> change', but then we're living in an era where a man can be the first
> female 4-star admiral and black people are white supremacists, so I'm
> quickly giving up on things making sense anymore.

Did you know that a white boy shooting other white people is "racially charged"? It's amazing the stupid things "woke" people say.
All great points.

BTR1701

Nov 14, 2021, 10:03:33 PM11/14/21
In article <46cf73b4-7a49-4184...@googlegroups.com>,
"Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 6:56:11 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <ef6dd46e-d498-4f15...@googlegroups.com>,
> > The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Well, shale oil was producing vast quantities of oil until Biden pulled
> > the rug out. We were a net oil exporter until Biden took office and gas
> > prices were $2.00/gallon cheaper. Then he canceled our Keystone
> > pipeline, citing environmental and 'climate change' concerns while at
> > the same time throwing his full support behind the Russia-to-Germany
> > pipeline. Not sure why only pipelines in America contribute to 'climate
> > change', but then we're living in an era where a man can be the first
> > female 4-star admiral and black people are white supremacists, so I'm
> > quickly giving up on things making sense anymore.

> Did you know that a white boy shooting other white people is "racially
> charged"?

There was literally zero racial element to the Rittenhouse shooting--
one white guy shot three other white guys-- so the garbage media and the
usual race hustlers had to invent one. And people are believing them.
I've lost count of the number of posts I've seen around social media of
people saying things like, "Another white guy shoots unarmed black
men..." and "If this white guy gets off for shooting unarmed blacks,
cities gonna burn..."

Yes, these are idiots who haven't bothered to learn even the basic facts
of the case, but any racial unrest that follows this verdict-- and
that's exactly what the CNNs and MSNBCs of the world want-- lies at the
feet of the garbage media. They've lit the fire and are busily stoking
it.

Tin@

Apr 17, 2023, 12:05:50 AM4/17/23
On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 11:42:54 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> [...]
>
> Oh and BTW, the LARGE venue I went to tonight, didn't check vax status, like required by law. That's how much BS this all is. i have now been to 5 concerts, where vax status and masks were not required and at 4 of them, were actually laughed at. You guys are the fools and time will show that. Hope you heart isn't enlarged now from the useless vax you subjected yourself to. You make me very sad.

How interesting Whiner Zob didn't respond to this, but comes back here like it's an empty group. If you want conversating, ADD to it. And funny reading this all this time later that all the ascertains I made have come true. The v@x is proven to be ineffective and unsafe, prices are only higher, yeah gas is a a momentary "low", if almost $6 in Calif is low, but food prices are skyrocketing. Along with the fact that now they are burning our food companies, catching cows on fire and polluting our drinking water. How come the own trains that derail are carrying toxic stuff and if derailing is so common, (which suddenly it has become) why is that how we transport it? Oh yeah, Bud edge edge is in charge of transportation, but hey, he's gay, so we got that box checked (which is all that really matters, yanno)

Tin@

Apr 17, 2023, 12:08:14 AM4/17/23
On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 10:51:16 PM UTC-7, Zob wrote:
> If anybody is still out there... This is former Idol top 10 Casey
> Abrams singing a very cool "You've Got A Friend In Me"
>
> https://youtu.be/rzmIiku-gZk

Apparently this is what the town cry baby does from time to time.

The_LA_Flash

Apr 17, 2023, 11:11:59 AM4/17/23
How funny, you are digging up an old post to troll Zob, if I did that to you, you would be screaming your head off calling me a troll and saying: "STOP OBSESSING OVER ME!!!!"

I'm NOT speaking for Zob but I have a feeling Zob sniffed out the fact that you made the sockpuppet "Jerry" so that is why Zob decided to check-out and bail on this thread. Now is when you go into your LIE and deny mode about being "Jerry." LOL

Tin@

Apr 18, 2023, 1:01:48 AM4/18/23
On Monday, April 17, 2023 at 8:11:59 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 9:08:14 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> > On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 10:51:16 PM UTC-7, Zob wrote:
> > > If anybody is still out there... This is former Idol top 10 Casey
> > > Abrams singing a very cool "You've Got A Friend In Me"
> > >
> > > https://youtu.be/rzmIiku-gZk
> > Apparently this is what the town cry baby does from time to time.
> How funny, you are digging up an old post to troll Zob,

I was just rereading the post that brought me back and laughing that this is all Zob contributes to. He acts like nothing is happening here and adds nothing to it.

>if I did that to you, you would be screaming your head off calling me a troll and saying: "STOP OBSESSING OVER ME!!!!"

Because YOU do, you know more facts about me than I know about myself and can quote them verbatim, even when they apparently get deleted. No one would ever accuse me of obsessing over Zob....except an idiot like you.

> I'm NOT speaking for Zob but I have a feeling Zob sniffed out the fact that you made the sockpuppet "Jerry" so that is why Zob decided to check-out and bail on this thread. Now is when you go into your LIE and deny mode about being "Jerry." LOL

Uh huh. Could you say something more stupid? Oh waitE, you have, plenty of times. And I thought you were smart enough to know if/ when someone makes a sock puppet and funny it took you 1 1/2 years to call me out on it. Why didn't you say I was a sock puppet back then? Oh yeah, it's that whole you are a liar thing.

The_LA_Flash

Apr 18, 2023, 11:55:49 AM4/18/23
On Monday, April 17, 2023 at 10:01:48 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, April 17, 2023 at 8:11:59 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Apparently this is what the town cry baby does from time to time.
> > How funny, you are digging up an old post to troll Zob,
> I was just rereading the post that brought me back

No, you were "just" TROLLING!! No excuses offered, none accepted, you're "just" a TROLL!!

> >if I did that to you, you would be screaming your head off calling me a troll and saying: "STOP OBSESSING OVER ME!!!!"
> Because YOU do, you know more facts about me than I know about myself and can quote them verbatim, even when they apparently get deleted.

You are a 1 trick pony, you keep doing the same things over and over again year after year so that I why I'm able to remember the stuff you do so well.

>No one would ever accuse me of obsessing over Zob....except an idiot like you.

Going back and pulling out a post from 1 1/2 years ago is "OBSESSING" at least those are the rules YOU made up when it comes to me, so those same rules apply to you as well. Don't blame me, blame yourself. LOL

> > I'm NOT speaking for Zob but I have a feeling Zob sniffed out the fact that you made the sockpuppet "Jerry" so that is why Zob decided to check-out and bail on this thread. Now is when you go into your LIE and deny mode about being "Jerry." LOL
> Uh huh. Could you say something more stupid?

No shock here, you come out of the gate with a hard denial. LOL

>And I thought you were smart enough to know if/ when someone makes a sock puppet

Uh, Huh, the fact that you would write that sentence tells me that YOU KNOW I have sniffed out sockpuppets, i.e. "Linda," so that sentence right there is as closest you'll ever come to admitting it, so I'll take it, thank you very much!

>and funny it took you 1 1/2 years to call me out on it. Why didn't you say I was a sock puppet back then?

Good question, I was going to say it at the start but then I decided to "waitE" and see what your next move would be with this "Jerry" character. Clearly you made up the sockpuppet because you wanted someone to support you on the whole anti-VAX thing, since you were on an island by yourself. The odds of someone who has NEVER posted in this group before would magically appear out of the blue in a group that is NEARLY dead and have them take your side is so far fetched it is laughable. LOL!!. Since you didn't do anything else with your sockpuppet I said nothing about it, until NOW when you brought dug up an old post where you used your sockpuppet.

>Oh yeah, it's that whole you are a liar thing.

Nope, it's the truth and we both know it.

Tin@

Apr 19, 2023, 12:39:24 AM4/19/23
On Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 8:55:49 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, April 17, 2023 at 10:01:48 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > How funny, you are digging up an old post to troll Zob,
> > I was just rereading the post that brought me back
> No, you were "just" TROLLING!! No excuses offered, none accepted, you're "just" a TROLL!!

yawn

> > >if I did that to you, you would be screaming your head off calling me a troll and saying: "STOP OBSESSING OVER ME!!!!"
> > Because YOU do, you know more facts about me than I know about myself and can quote them verbatim, even when they apparently get deleted.
> You are a 1 trick pony, you keep doing the same things over and over again year after year so that I why I'm able to remember the stuff you do so well.
> >No one would ever accuse me of obsessing over Zob....except an idiot like you.
> Going back and pulling out a post from 1 1/2 years ago is "OBSESSING" at least those are the rules YOU made up when it comes to me, so those same rules apply to you as well. Don't blame me, blame yourself. LOL

yawn

> > > I'm NOT speaking for Zob but I have a feeling Zob sniffed out the fact that you made the sockpuppet "Jerry" so that is why Zob decided to check-out and bail on this thread. Now is when you go into your LIE and deny mode about being "Jerry." LOL
> > Uh huh. Could you say something more stupid?
> No shock here, you come out of the gate with a hard denial. LOL
> >And I thought you were smart enough to know if/ when someone makes a sock puppet
> Uh, Huh, the fact that you would write that sentence tells me that YOU KNOW I have sniffed out sockpuppets, i.e. "Linda," so that sentence right there is as closest you'll ever come to admitting it, so I'll take it, thank you very much!
> >and funny it took you 1 1/2 years to call me out on it. Why didn't you say I was a sock puppet back then?
> Good question, I was going to say it at the start but then I decided to "waitE"

ha! that's a joke

>and see what your next move would be with this "Jerry" character. Clearly you made up the sockpuppet because you wanted someone to support you on the whole anti-VAX thing, since you were on an island by yourself. The odds of someone who has NEVER posted in this group before would magically appear out of the blue in a group that is NEARLY dead and have them take your side is so far fetched it is laughable. LOL!!. Since you didn't do anything else with your sockpuppet I said nothing about it, until NOW when you brought dug up an old post where you used your sockpuppet.
> >Oh yeah, it's that whole you are a liar thing.
> Nope, it's the truth and we both know it.

No, only in your fantasies is that the truth

The_LA_Flash

Apr 19, 2023, 11:27:24 AM4/19/23
On Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 9:39:24 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 8:55:49 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > I was just rereading the post that brought me back
> > No, you were "just" TROLLING!! No excuses offered, none accepted, you're "just" a TROLL!!
> yawn

You can "yawn" all you want but, if you call me a "troll" when I do it to you then that means you're a troll for doing the same thing to others.

> > > Because YOU do, you know more facts about me than I know about myself and can quote them verbatim, even when they apparently get deleted.
> > You are a 1 trick pony, you keep doing the same things over and over again year after year so that I why I'm able to remember the stuff you do so well.
> > >No one would ever accuse me of obsessing over Zob....except an idiot like you.
> > Going back and pulling out a post from 1 1/2 years ago is "OBSESSING" at least those are the rules YOU made up when it comes to me, so those same rules apply to you as well. Don't blame me, blame yourself. LOL
> yawn

Uh Huh, duly noted.

> > > Uh huh. Could you say something more stupid?
> > No shock here, you come out of the gate with a hard denial. LOL
> > >And I thought you were smart enough to know if/ when someone makes a sock puppet
> > Uh, Huh, the fact that you would write that sentence tells me that YOU KNOW I have sniffed out sockpuppets, i.e. "Linda," so that sentence right there is as closest you'll ever come to admitting it, so I'll take it, thank you very much!
> > >and funny it took you 1 1/2 years to call me out on it. Why didn't you say I was a sock puppet back then?
> > Good question, I was going to say it at the start but then I decided to "waitE"
> ha! that's a joke

No joke, just the truth.

> >and see what your next move would be with this "Jerry" character. Clearly you made up the sockpuppet because you wanted someone to support you on the whole anti-VAX thing, since you were on an island by yourself. The odds of someone who has NEVER posted in this group before would magically appear out of the blue in a group that is NEARLY dead and have them take your side is so far fetched it is laughable. LOL!!. Since you didn't do anything else with your sockpuppet I said nothing about it, until NOW when you brought dug up an old post where you used your sockpuppet.
> > >Oh yeah, it's that whole you are a liar thing.
> > Nope, it's the truth and we both know it.
> No, only in your fantasies is that the truth

Ok, let's breakdown my statements what you can "fantasies"

"You wanted someone to support you on the whole anti-VAX thing, since you were on an island by yourself." FACT
During the whole V@x thing, seldem did anyone in this group take your side.

"The odds of someone who has NEVER posted in this group before would magically appear out of the blue in a group that is NEARLY dead and have them take your side is so far fetched it is laughable." FACT,
You have been in these groups for nearly 25 years as I have so you know that statement is true but can lie to yourself but you can NOT lie to me when it comes to that.

"Since you didn't do anything else with your sockpuppet I said nothing about it, until NOW when you brought dug up an old post where you used your sockpuppet." FACT
"Jerry" has only posted in that ONE thread in this group and since "he" was out of sight, "he" was out of my mind until you decided to dig up thread that "he" was in. So NOTHING about my statements is "fantasies" LOL

Tin@

Apr 19, 2023, 10:04:15 PM4/19/23
I don't need someone to take my side. I'm not a sissy like you. I can think for myself and don't care what others think.

> "The odds of someone who has NEVER posted in this group before would magically appear out of the blue in a group that is NEARLY dead and have them take your side is so far fetched it is laughable." FACT,
> You have been in these groups for nearly 25 years as I have so you know that statement is true but can lie to yourself but you can NOT lie to me when it comes to that.

Think what you want, again, I don't need anyone to back up what I say, since the truth already does.

> "Since you didn't do anything else with your sockpuppet I said nothing about it, until NOW when you brought dug up an old post where you used your sockpuppet." FACT
> "Jerry" has only posted in that ONE thread in this group and since "he" was out of sight, "he" was out of my mind until you decided to dig up thread that "he" was in. So NOTHING about my statements is "fantasies" LOL

Sure, sweetie, keep on lying.

The_LA_Flash

Apr 20, 2023, 1:52:40 PM4/20/23
Uh Huh <eye roll> LOL

> > "The odds of someone who has NEVER posted in this group before would magically appear out of the blue in a group that is NEARLY dead and have them take your side is so far fetched it is laughable." FACT,
> > You have been in these groups for nearly 25 years as I have so you know that statement is true but can lie to yourself but you can NOT lie to me when it comes to that.
> Think what you want, again, I don't need anyone to back up what I say, since the truth already does.

Uh-Huh, <eye roll> LOL

> > "Since you didn't do anything else with your sockpuppet I said nothing about it, until NOW when you brought dug up an old post where you used your sockpuppet." FACT
> > "Jerry" has only posted in that ONE thread in this group and since "he" was out of sight, "he" was out of my mind until you decided to dig up thread that "he" was in. So NOTHING about my statements is "fantasies" LOL
> Sure, sweetie, keep on lying.

Those "Jerry" messages are so over the top fake they could ONLY come from ONE person, the same person that was "Linda" and the same person I have been going head-to-head with for close to 25 years, YOU.

I know your writting style to a tee and I'm pretty sure Zob knows it too, so once he figured out you were "Jerry" that is why he stopped posting on the topic. It's funny when you try to post as a nice person, your posts are so fake and phony the way you try to tell the story about moving out of CA to FL. Then Zob asks "Jerry" "Scared of a little needle" and then "Jerry" flips the switch and goes into Tina attacking mode. Believe me, I've seen those attacking tactics for YEARS, I know them when I see them. LOL
Thank you very much

Tin@

Apr 20, 2023, 10:29:02 PM4/20/23
Keep you're lying, you have Jesus to answer to. I have no need to make up anyone and I went a read his posts and they are in no way like hoe I speak, at all. But continue trolling, it's what you do best. I'm sure you're proud of that, but normal people wouldn't be.

The_LA_Flash

Apr 21, 2023, 10:11:47 AM4/21/23
NOW that you are playing the "Jesus" card I'm 100% CERTAIN "Jerry" and you are the same.

>I have no need to make up anyone

I AGREE, you don't have a need to do it BUT that doesn't change the fact that you did it, the same thing with "Linda" you had no need to do it but you did it.

>and I went a read his posts and they are in no way like hoe I speak, at all.

What the hell are you saying? If I wrote a sentence like that, you would kill me by saying: "how are those ESL classes working out for you?"

Tin@

Apr 21, 2023, 10:39:37 AM4/21/23
If you were really a Christian, you'd be concerned with your behavior. And I KNOW 100% that you are wrong.

> >I have no need to make up anyone
> I AGREE, you don't have a need to do it BUT that doesn't change the fact that you did it, the same thing with "Linda" you had no need to do it but you did it.

You can repeat it every day and it still doesn't make it true.

> >and I went a read his posts and they are in no way like hoe I speak, at all.
> What the hell are you saying? If I wrote a sentence like that, you would kill me by saying: "how are those ESL classes working out for you?"

Oh you mean like how you spelled writting?? " I know your writting style to a tee" I didn't call you out, so don't call me out.

I'm saying HOW he wrote is not like how I write at all, he uses words I never would and the like, but carry on with your lies and when you face Jesus, he'll tell you what a liar you've been, Mr Fornicator and proud of it.

The_LA_Flash

Apr 21, 2023, 12:03:09 PM4/21/23
On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 7:39:37 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 7:11:47 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Keep you're lying, you have Jesus to answer to.
> > NOW that you are playing the "Jesus" card I'm 100% CERTAIN "Jerry" and you are the same.
> If you were really a Christian, you'd be concerned with your behavior. And I KNOW 100% that you are wrong.

I'm really a Christian, sorry you LOST the right to question if I'm a Christian when I served 40 days away from this group for lent, so go ahead and keep questioning it, that will only show you as the loser fool you are. LOL

> > >I have no need to make up anyone
> > I AGREE, you don't have a need to do it BUT that doesn't change the fact that you did it, the same thing with "Linda" you had no need to do it but you did it.
> You can repeat it every day and it still doesn't make it true.

Like I said before and I'll repeat AGAIN, when I die, if St. Peter is at the gates of heaven and if he were to say to me, "If you answer this question correctly you will get into the gates of heaven, but if you answer this question with the wrong answer, you'll burn in hell, do you believe Tina was "Linda?" I would say "YES, I believe Tina posted as "Linda." St. Peter woud then say, "WELCOME TO HEAVEN!!!" What answer will you give St. Peter, to that same question?

> > >and I went a read his posts and they are in no way like hoe I speak, at all.
> > What the hell are you saying? If I wrote a sentence like that, you would kill me by saying: "how are those ESL classes working out for you?"
>

> I'm saying HOW he wrote is not like how I write at all, he uses words I never would and the like,

No, that was you trying extra hard to change your vocabulary but what you failed to change was your demeanor when Zob came at you, that is where you slipped up. Believe me I've been in a million battles with you over the 24 years so I KNOW pissed off Tina "Jerry" or "Linda" when I see it.

>but carry on with your lies and when you face Jesus, he'll tell you what a liar you've been, Mr Fornicator and proud of it.

AGAIN, play the "Jesus" card ALL you want because I know I'm good with Jesus, too bad for you and all your lies you can't say the same. LOL

Tin@

Apr 21, 2023, 12:27:19 PM4/21/23
On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 9:03:09 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 7:39:37 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > NOW that you are playing the "Jesus" card I'm 100% CERTAIN "Jerry" and you are the same.
> > If you were really a Christian, you'd be concerned with your behavior. And I KNOW 100% that you are wrong.
> I'm really a Christian, sorry you LOST the right to question if I'm a Christian when I served 40 days away from this group for lent, so go ahead and keep questioning it, that will only show you as the loser fool you are. LOL

If you didn't prescribe to what Lent is REALLY about, then you not being here for 40 days is nothing. You are ACTIVELY living a sinful life, fornicating and lying for starts and I'm sure plenty more things.

> > > I AGREE, you don't have a need to do it BUT that doesn't change the fact that you did it, the same thing with "Linda" you had no need to do it but you did it.
> > You can repeat it every day and it still doesn't make it true.
> Like I said before and I'll repeat AGAIN, when I die, if St. Peter is at the gates of heaven and if he were to say to me, "If you answer this question correctly you will get into the gates of heaven, but if you answer this question with the wrong answer, you'll burn in hell, do you believe Tina was "Linda?" I would say "YES, I believe Tina posted as "Linda." St. Peter

Oopsie.....another typo of yours>>>-- woud

See what happens when you point out a typo, you make plenty of your own.

then say, "WELCOME TO HEAVEN!!!" What answer will you give St. Peter, to that same question?
> > > What the hell are you saying? If I wrote a sentence like that, you would kill me by saying: "how are those ESL classes working out for you?"
> >

> > I'm saying HOW he wrote is not like how I write at all, he uses words I never would and the like,
> No, that was you trying extra hard to change your vocabulary but what you failed to change was your demeanor when Zob came at you, that is where you slipped up. Believe me I've been in a million battles with you over the 24 years so I KNOW pissed off Tina "Jerry" or "Linda" when I see it.

Sure trollboy

> >but carry on with your lies and when you face Jesus, he'll tell you what a liar you've been, Mr Fornicator and proud of it.
> AGAIN, play the "Jesus" card ALL you want because I know I'm good with Jesus, too bad for you and all your lies you can't say the same. LOL

You think Jesus is good with you lying and fornicating? I guess you don't know what the Bible says about those sins. Might wanna go buy a Bible and read about it.

The_LA_Flash

Apr 21, 2023, 1:52:10 PM4/21/23
On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 9:27:19 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 9:03:09 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > If you were really a Christian, you'd be concerned with your behavior. And I KNOW 100% that you are wrong.
> > I'm really a Christian, sorry you LOST the right to question if I'm a Christian when I served 40 days away from this group for lent, so go ahead and keep questioning it, that will only show you as the loser fool you are. LOL
> If you didn't prescribe to what Lent is REALLY about, then you not being here for 40 days is nothing. You are ACTIVELY living a sinful life, fornicating and lying for starts and I'm sure plenty more things.

Once again, I'm good with my standing with the Lord Jesus Christ my savior and there is NOTHING you can do or say to change that, "so carry on with your lies about me."

> > > You can repeat it every day and it still doesn't make it true.
> > Like I said before and I'll repeat AGAIN, when I die, if St. Peter is at the gates of heaven and if he were to say to me, "If you answer this question correctly you will get into the gates of heaven, but if you answer this question with the wrong answer, you'll burn in hell, do you believe Tina was "Linda?" I would say "YES, I believe Tina posted as "Linda." St. Peter
> Oopsie.....another typo of yours>>>-- woud
>
> See what happens when you point out a typo, you make plenty of your own.

Yes, "Darn, darn, I say typo." LOL

>> then say, "WELCOME TO HEAVEN!!!" What answer will you give St. Peter, to that same question?

<crickets,> of course you wouldn't dare answer that question, no shock there. I on the other hand, have NO FEAR at looking St. Peter or Jesus in the eye and telling them the truth, "Tina posted as "Linda"

> > > I'm saying HOW he wrote is not like how I write at all, he uses words I never would and the like,
> > No, that was you trying extra hard to change your vocabulary but what you failed to change was your demeanor when Zob came at you, that is where you slipped up. Believe me I've been in a million battles with you over the 24 years so I KNOW pissed off Tina "Jerry" or "Linda" when I see it.
> Sure trollboy
> > >but carry on with your lies and when you face Jesus, he'll tell you what a liar you've been, Mr Fornicator and proud of it.
> > AGAIN, play the "Jesus" card ALL you want because I know I'm good with Jesus, too bad for you and all your lies you can't say the same. LOL
> You think Jesus is good with you lying and fornicating?

Do you think Jesus is good with you carrying a LIE for 24 years when EVERYBODY in the group knew you were lying but decided to look the other way?

Tin@

Apr 21, 2023, 1:58:53 PM4/21/23

Satan is thrilled you believe that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVi0kEJT6rQ

> > > Like I said before and I'll repeat AGAIN, when I die, if St. Peter is at the gates of heaven and if he were to say to me, "If you answer this question correctly you will get into the gates of heaven, but if you answer this question with the wrong answer, you'll burn in hell, do you believe Tina was "Linda?" I would say "YES, I believe Tina posted as "Linda." St. Peter
> > Oopsie.....another typo of yours>>>-- woud
> >
> > See what happens when you point out a typo, you make plenty of your own.
> Yes, "Darn, darn, I say typo." LOL
> >> then say, "WELCOME TO HEAVEN!!!" What answer will you give St. Peter, to that same question?
> <crickets,> of course you wouldn't dare answer that question, no shock there. I on the other hand, have NO FEAR at looking St. Peter or Jesus in the eye and telling them the truth, "Tina posted as "Linda"

> > > No, that was you trying extra hard to change your vocabulary but what you failed to change was your demeanor when Zob came at you, that is where you slipped up. Believe me I've been in a million battles with you over the 24 years so I KNOW pissed off Tina "Jerry" or "Linda" when I see it.
> > Sure trollboy
> > > AGAIN, play the "Jesus" card ALL you want because I know I'm good with Jesus, too bad for you and all your lies you can't say the same. LOL
> > You think Jesus is good with you lying and fornicating?
> Do you think Jesus is good with you carrying a LIE for 24 years when EVERYBODY in the group knew you were lying but decided to look the other way?

Jesus knows I haven't. You're the only one believing and telling that lie.

The_LA_Flash

Apr 21, 2023, 3:30:12 PM4/21/23
On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 10:58:53 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 10:52:10 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > Oopsie.....another typo of yours>>>-- woud
> > >
> > > See what happens when you point out a typo, you make plenty of your own.
> > Yes, "Darn, darn, I say typo." LOL
> > <crickets,> of course you wouldn't dare answer that question, no shock there. I on the other hand, have NO FEAR at looking St. Peter or Jesus in the eye and telling them the truth, "Tina posted as "Linda"

<crickets> duly noted.

> > > Sure trollboy
> > > You think Jesus is good with you lying and fornicating?
> > Do you think Jesus is good with you carrying a LIE for 24 years when EVERYBODY in the group knew you were lying but decided to look the other way?
> Jesus knows I haven't. You're the only one believing and telling that lie.

Uh huh, and yet you keep running from my St. Peter question. LOL

Tin@

Apr 21, 2023, 6:40:09 PM4/21/23
There's no point in answering it. We both know the truth.

The_LA_Flash

Apr 21, 2023, 8:35:53 PM4/21/23
Yes we do, we both know that I'm getting into heaven for answering the question correctly and you're punting on answering the question.

Tin@

Apr 21, 2023, 8:46:39 PM4/21/23
<snip>
> > > Uh huh, and yet you keep running from my St. Peter question. LOL
> > There's no point in answering it. We both know the truth.
> Yes we do, we both know that I'm getting into heaven for answering the question correctly and you're punting on answering the question.

You clearly do not know how you get into Heaven. Your responses and lifestyle prove that.

The_LA_Flash

May 3, 2023, 10:25:09 AM5/3/23
On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 7:25:42 AM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 17:09:27 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
> <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >YAY! Congratulations. I pray we get a sane Governor, like FLA has, instea=
> >d of the narcissist that runs California.
> Thanx Tina. I am leaving for Florida next week to visit the hospital
> and having interview. They told me that they are specifically seeking
> individuals who have recovered from Covid and have natural immunity
> which is vastly superior to the immunity from the mRNA vaccines. Those
> who have recovered from the infection are very unlikely to be
> asymptomatic carriers of the virus which the vaccinated can spread
> unknowingly to others. While the vaccinated have decent protection
> against getting seriously ill, just a few months after the vaccination
> they are very susceptible to getting infected and spreading the virus
> to others. This is why Israel which has one of the highest vaccination
> rates in the world, also have many who get infected and spread it to
> others even to the vaccinated.
>
> And people think that those stupid cloth masks offer much protection
> at all. If people really want to protect themselves, they should be
> wearing N95 masks which at least gives decent protection. But you
> don't see government pushing N95s. They just tell people to wear
> masks. Well Halloween is coming up so there should be masks aplenty:-)

> >> I am inferring given your proclivity to project, that you are the=20
> >> sociopath in this discussion. After all I am just following the=20
> >> science. Tell me how I am wrong other than repeating your childish ad=20
> >> hominems.
> >> And when you get sick, you can whine and moan about how you have to=20
> >> wait in the ED, and care is rationed due to all the health care=20
> >> providers who quit or are fired after being forced to get a vaccine=20
> >> for no science based reason if they already got and recovered from=20
> >> Covid.=20
> >>=20
> >> I anxiously await your "reasoned" response to this post.=20
> >

> >ha ha ha ....good luck with that, he knee jerks so fast and high!
> Looks like Zob took my advice and is hiding under his rock. Too bad he
> cannot just admit that he is wrong after doing some basic research.
> Sadly he seems to be infected with that radical leftist progressive
> cult that is spreading faster than wild fire. Must be climate change
> that is causing the conflagration:-)
>
> Jerry
> >
> >BTW, finally forced to show my vax status....and subjected to the useless mask.
>

> >> Jerry

This was your FIRST whine ^^^

The_LA_Flash

May 3, 2023, 10:26:03 AM5/3/23
On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 8:49:07 AM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
> >> And people think that those stupid cloth masks offer much protection
> >> at all.
> >
> >I try so hard not to laugh at all these people. I ONLY wear when required and only to appease the fools. Not the hill I'm dying on. Being forced to vax IS the hill I'll die on. If it's okay to force this vax, it will be okay to sterilize and every other slippery slope they decide. It makes me sick to my stomach that they are now going after our children and I know in 10-20 years, we'll hear about all kinds of infertility issues. What a bunch of sick whackos.
> >
> But remember few if any of these beaurocrats believe what they are
> preaching. How often are they seen without masks. And why do these
> folks who think that rising tides from climate warming will cause
> flooding, buy ocean front homes.
>
> And although the wealthy elites don't believe all their bullshit, the
> propoganda works. Just look at Zob. Zob is so pissed at me for being
> unvaccinated. When I explain to him that my previous infection and
> recovery has made me immune to get or transmit disease with very rare
> exception he does not respond. Zob can do his own research and
> discover the scientific basis for my assertions prove me to be
> correct. But he won't. He is part of the progressive radical left cult
> that cannot tolerate an idea that goes against their agenda. The cult
> leaders are experts in getting the sheep to follow.
> >
> >Or he has an inflamed heart from his vax and still waiting in the ER for someone vaxxed to help him.
> I don't think it is his heart that is the problems. Seems like his
> brain has malfunctioned big time!
> >
> >Again, good luck in FLA!
> Thank you Tina. As much as I love San Francisco, it has become a
> hellhole and am looking forward to the next chapter of my life.
>
> Jerry

Whine number TWO ^^^^

The_LA_Flash

May 3, 2023, 10:26:40 AM5/3/23
On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 10:14:52 AM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 04:33:23 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
> <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>=20
> >> And although the wealthy elites don't believe all their bullshit, the=20
> >> propoganda works.=20
> >
> >Sadly, so true. It breaks my heart watching these people live in fear.
> And ironically, those who are in the most fear are the ones who are
> vaccinated. If they are vaccinated why do they fear the unvaccinated?
> Could it be that they realize that the vaccines don't work as well as
> claimed. Now the only question is which work worse, the stupid cloth
> masks or the vaccines?
>
> I could see it now. Zob walking around trembling when he sees someone
> without a mask especially if they are unvaccinated. I am sure that Zob
> wears his mask religiously. I bet he wears the stupid cloth mask with
> a pore size of 400-500 microns. I wonder if Zob knows that the
> diameter of the Covid virus is less than 1 micron. I wonder if Zob
> knows that the great majority of studies of masks indicate that in the
> real world they are essentially worthless. I seriously doubt that Zob
> wears the N95 mask which has been shown to be somewhat effective.
>
> Jerry

Whine number THREE ^^^

The_LA_Flash

May 3, 2023, 11:55:30 AM5/3/23
...and then Whine number FOUR about Zob but this time you did it under your OWN handle. The funny thing is you were in the clear Scott free from anyone knowing "Jerry" was your little puppet but in typical Tina fashion you couldn't get out of your own way, you had to dig up a old post from 18 MONTHS ago so you could brag about how smart you were with this quote: "And funny reading this all this time later that all the ascertains I made have come true." LOL You pulled a Donald Trump, he had the 2020 Election WON there was NO way he was going to lose but when George Floyd got killed people were outraged while Trump couldn't give a rats ass then people started to turn on him. Tina & Trump 2 people that were made for each other. LOL

The_LA_Flash

May 3, 2023, 3:14:11 PM5/3/23
On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 9:08:14 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
....and then a 5th Whine post and the second back-to-back post as Tina. huh, how about that, you did THREE whine posts about/to Zob as "Jerry" and then 18 MONTHS later you followed it up with TWO whine posts as Tina and you expect for people to believe you were NOT "Jerry" LOL

Tin@

May 3, 2023, 9:23:06 PM5/3/23
I ONLY post under this handle. Everything I said was correct from 18 months ago. I can't wait til the day when you wake up and realize everything I said is true, but by that time, it will be too late, because you sheep went along and now they will control your money, your food, your housing, where you can go and how often (That's gonna piss you off, all your supposed travels will be curtailed because you will leave too big a carbon footprint) and you will be in the little control prison they want to put us all in. Remember my words TOLD YOU SO. Cuz we probably won't be able to communicate with anyone by then either.

The_LA_Flash

May 3, 2023, 10:07:32 PM5/3/23
Uh-huh and YOU and "Jerry" just happened to bait Zob and whine about Zob in FIVE posts AFTER he replied to your post as "Jerry" do you see why that makes you Guilty, Guilty, Guilty? Both YOU and "Jerry" have the very same posting tactics, don't blame me, you did it to yourself, when you thought you were smarter than everyone else bringing in your sock "Jerry." LOL
Explain to me why YOU and "Jerry" had the EXACT SAME style of bait and whine, how did THAT happen?

Tin@

May 3, 2023, 11:11:43 PM5/3/23
You're the troll, you bait. I post and respond. I don't bait anyone.

The_LA_Flash

May 4, 2023, 9:41:20 AM5/4/23
Uh huh, says the person that baited Zob to reply to her posts as "Jerry" THREE times and then waited 18 MONTHS and then baited Zob to reply to her posts TWO times, go ahead and deny it but I have proof that you did it.

Tin@

May 4, 2023, 9:50:19 AM5/4/23
Keep lying troll.

The_LA_Flash

May 4, 2023, 11:16:30 AM5/4/23
Are we going to play that game? Ok, I'll play...
Here are your THREE posts to Zob as "Jerry" and your TWO posts to Zob as Tina.

On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 9:05:50 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
[...]

Talking about Zob, you called him "the town cry baby" after ignored your posts, he posted about Casey....
"On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 10:51:16 PM UTC-7, Zob wrote:
If anybody is still out there... This is former Idol top 10 Casey
Abrams singing a very cool "You've Got A Friend In Me"
https://youtu.be/rzmIiku-gZk
Apparently this is what the town cry baby does from time to time."

So, those are the FIVE troll posts you wrote as "Jerry" and Tina. You obessed on Zob FIVE time because he didn't give a rat's ass about you to reply to your posts, so that makes you a sad lying troll with the most pathetic life. LOL

Tin@

May 4, 2023, 9:41:57 PM5/4/23
*I* didn't obsess about zob at all, regardless of the foolishness you believe. I never say "vaccinated". I always say not v@xxed. I don't saw "left cult", rarely use "propaganda". I'm not even sure what a micron is, so I wouldn't use a word I'm unfamiliar with, but keep on with your foolishness.

The_LA_Flash

May 5, 2023, 1:52:38 PM5/5/23
Sure you did, even IF I don't count the "Jerry" posts, YOU still wrote TWO posts as Tina obsessing over Zob because #1 you dug up an old thread and replied to zob when he had NOT replied to your post and then #2 you wrote another post talking about Zob, so that is clearly "Obessing" over him.

>I never say "vaccinated". I always say not v@xxed. I don't saw "left cult", rarely use "propaganda". I'm not even sure what a micron is, so I wouldn't use a word I'm >unfamiliar with, but keep on with your foolishness.

Those are minor word changes you could have easily made so it wouldn't stand out that it was you, like a bank robber wearing a cheap disguise or you could have found the first "Jerry" post on one of your far-right wing groups and then posted it this group, so that would explain the different usage of words.

Now I present to you a series of FACTS that went on in this thread, I list it as FACTS because you'll be screaming LIES which it is clearly not, it is up there for anyone to see. You FIRST posted in this thread as Tina then after 12 hours of NOBODY replying to your BS, then "Jerry" posts for the first time replying to Tina, then YOU replied to "Jerry" and the next thing Zob jumps in and calls out "Jerry" "Wah wah wah wah wah. Grow up." Scared of a little needle" Then it appears YOUR feelings got hurt because you then fired back at Zob as Tina with a long blah, blah, blah post, after 10 HOURS of being ignored you then add a small correction to your long post to Zob, then 30 minutes later with no reply from anyone you fire ANOTHER post to Zob. So, if I do NOT count the THREE "Jerry" posts YOU are up to FOUR obsessing posts to Zob as TINA when he NEVER replied to ANY of your Tina posts. So, by trying to make a case that it was NOT you as "Jerry" you just made it worse by forcing me to take a closer look at it and I found more of your obsessive actions. Upon further review your actions and "Jerry's" actions are soooooooo close it can ONLY be YOU. Consider this, Zob ONLY replied to "Jerry" ONE TIME, and because of that "Jerry" replied to Zob and then talked about Zob for THREE times. So while you try and sit there and make a case it wasn't you as "Jerry" because "Jerry" used different words, the ONE thing you failed to change was YOUR temperament when you posted as "Jerry" its the same ol' attack, attack, attack, kickass style I've read in these groups for 24 YEARS! LOL

Tin@

May 7, 2023, 8:13:22 PM5/7/23
YOU are the only who cares if there is a response or not. If I cared, I wouldn't post my church stuff every week, since no one ever responds, so that theory shot down.

>then "Jerry" posts for the first time replying to Tina, then YOU replied to "Jerry" and the next thing Zob jumps in and calls out "Jerry" "Wah wah wah wah wah. Grow up." Scared of a little needle" Then it appears YOUR feelings got hurt because you then fired back at Zob as Tina with a long blah, blah, blah post, after 10 HOURS of being ignored you then add a small correction to your long post to Zob, then 30 minutes later with no reply from anyone you fire ANOTHER post to Zob. So, if I do NOT count the THREE "Jerry" posts YOU are up to FOUR obsessing posts to Zob as TINA when he NEVER replied to ANY of your Tina posts. So, by trying to make a case that it was NOT you as "Jerry" you just made it worse by forcing me to take a closer look at it and I found more of your obsessive actions. Upon further review your actions and "Jerry's" actions are soooooooo close it can ONLY be YOU. Consider this, Zob ONLY replied to "Jerry" ONE TIME, and because of that "Jerry" replied to Zob and then talked about Zob for THREE times. So while you try and sit there and make a case it wasn't you as "Jerry" because "Jerry" used different words, the ONE thing you failed to change was YOUR temperament when you posted as "Jerry" its the same ol' attack, attack, attack, kickass style I've read in these groups for 24 YEARS! LOL

I cant even read the rest of this foolishness, but I'm sure my first response holds up for the rest of it. YOU care, *I* do NOT!

The_LA_Flash

May 7, 2023, 10:15:02 PM5/7/23
You are 100% correct I care, I'm NOT about to let you lie you way out of this one.

> >then "Jerry" posts for the first time replying to Tina, then YOU replied to "Jerry" and the next thing Zob jumps in and calls out "Jerry" "Wah wah wah wah wah. Grow up." Scared of a little needle" Then it appears YOUR feelings got hurt because you then fired back at Zob as Tina with a long blah, blah, blah post, after 10 HOURS of being ignored you then add a small correction to your long post to Zob, then 30 minutes later with no reply from anyone you fire ANOTHER post to Zob. So, if I do NOT count the THREE "Jerry" posts YOU are up to FOUR obsessing posts to Zob as TINA when he NEVER replied to ANY of your Tina posts. So, by trying to make a case that it was NOT you as "Jerry" you just made it worse by forcing me to take a closer look at it and I found more of your obsessive actions. Upon further review your actions and "Jerry's" actions are soooooooo close it can ONLY be YOU. Consider this, Zob ONLY replied to "Jerry" ONE TIME, and because of that "Jerry" replied to Zob and then talked about Zob for THREE times. So while you try and sit there and make a case it wasn't you as "Jerry" because "Jerry" used different words, the ONE thing you failed to change was YOUR temperament when you posted as "Jerry" its the same ol' attack, attack, attack, kickass style I've read in these groups for 24 YEARS! LOL
> I cant even read the rest of this foolishness, but I'm sure my first response holds up for the rest of it. YOU care, *I* do NOT!

Of course you "cant even read the rest of this" because the TRUTH and YOU have NEVER met so why start now? Duly Noted, you think you can make-up sock-puppets and play people for fools and get away with, well I'm NOT about to let you get away with it.

Tin@

May 8, 2023, 12:20:10 AM5/8/23
:::this is a recording:::: Do you ever tire of repeating yourself and OBSESSING over me?

The_LA_Flash

May 8, 2023, 6:45:08 AM5/8/23
The above reply from Tina is an attempt to try and pull a "hey look over there, he is OBSESSING over me" instead of addressing that she got caught with ANOTHER sock-puppet, "Jerry" LOL

Tin@

May 8, 2023, 9:02:40 AM5/8/23
No, it's addressing YOU, obsessing over me and lying yet again about me. And who are you talking to?

The_LA_Flash

May 8, 2023, 10:47:47 AM5/8/23
This is a public group, so I'm "talking to" the group, Duh! Once again, I'm obsessing over the TRUTH, you got caught being "Jerry" and now you're screaming you're "obsessing over me" to try and draw the focus off your sock-puppet. LOL

Tin@

May 8, 2023, 10:52:26 AM5/8/23
Guess you haven't heard, no one is here.

>Once again, I'm obsessing over the TRUTH, you got caught being "Jerry" and now you're screaming you're "obsessing over me" to try and draw the focus off your sock-puppet. LOL

No, I'm "screaming" it because you direct posts to me, instead of the vast people in this group. That's called trolling. You'd think you'd know that by now.

The_LA_Flash

May 8, 2023, 10:58:29 AM5/8/23
That's not true, Mike comes around every now and then. LOL

> >Once again, I'm obsessing over the TRUTH, you got caught being "Jerry" and now you're screaming you're "obsessing over me" to try and draw the focus off your sock-puppet. LOL
> No, I'm "screaming" it because you direct posts to me, instead of the vast people in this group. That's called trolling. You'd think you'd know that by now.

Thanks for bringing that up, IF I do NOT post a topic to you, you know what will happen? NOTHING because you don't want to know stuff that doesn't agree with you, so you'll just ignore the post, BUT IF I call you out on a post, more than likely you will reply to it. Huh, how about that.

Tin@

May 9, 2023, 9:39:22 AM5/9/23
On Monday, May 8, 2023 at 7:58:29 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, May 8, 2023 at 7:52:26 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > This is a public group, so I'm "talking to" the group, Duh!
> > Guess you haven't heard, no one is here.
> That's not true, Mike comes around every now and then. LOL

Like I said.....

> > >Once again, I'm obsessing over the TRUTH, you got caught being "Jerry" and now you're screaming you're "obsessing over me" to try and draw the focus off your sock-puppet. LOL
> > No, I'm "screaming" it because you direct posts to me, instead of the vast people in this group. That's called trolling. You'd think you'd know that by now.
> Thanks for bringing that up, IF I do NOT post a topic to you, you know what will happen? NOTHING because you don't want to know stuff that doesn't agree with you, so you'll just ignore the post, BUT IF I call you out on a post, more than likely you will reply to it. Huh, how about that.

But not the way you want, so how about you post what you want and if I want to respond I will. You know, like you do with anyone else

The_LA_Flash

May 9, 2023, 11:28:05 AM5/9/23
Duly Noted, lets see how many of my posts you ignore. LOL
BTW, I noticed Jack did NOT say 1 word, "no prayer for the dying" about the 8 people killed in Texas on Saturday, that was the 199th mass shooting of the year. Shame on Jack, instead of praying for them he decided to talk about what you should do as a parent if your child has gender issues. SMH

Tin@

May 9, 2023, 11:46:32 AM5/9/23
You bet I'll ignore you repeating yourself. Or you trolling me into your threads.

> BTW, I noticed Jack did NOT say 1 word, "no prayer for the dying" about the 8 people killed in Texas on Saturday,

Missed yours too, Mr I AM A Christian

>that was the 199th mass shooting of the year. Shame on Jack, instead of praying for them he decided to talk about what you should do as a parent if your child has gender issues. SMH

You mean how the schools are brainwashing your kids and going behind your back as a parent to decide what is right for your child? IF you had a child, would you be good with the school deciding your kid should have surgery without your knowledge or consent?

The_LA_Flash

May 9, 2023, 11:57:18 AM5/9/23
Say what, are you babbling about? I AM NOT a Pastor, I don't have people that come to hear me talk about Jesus.

> >that was the 199th mass shooting of the year. Shame on Jack, instead of praying for them he decided to talk about what you should do as a parent if your child has gender issues. SMH
> You mean how the schools are brainwashing your kids and going behind your back as a parent to decide what is right for your child? IF you had a child, would you be good with the school deciding your kid should have surgery without your knowledge or consent?

This sounds like more made up BS, like the bill you said the Dems were trying to pass to kill babies AFTER they were born.
It is loading more messages.