Cheney says in new book GOP rep called Trump ‘Orange Jesus’

The_LA_Flash

Nov 29, 2023, 10:40:30 AM11/29/23
In her new book, former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) reportedly recalls a scene in which a fellow House member called former President Trump “Orange Jesus.”

“Among them was Republican Congressman Mark Green of Tennessee,” Cheney writes,. “As he moved down the line, signing his name to the pieces of paper, Green said sheepishly to no one in particular, ‘The things we do for the Orange Jesus.’”

Mark Green nailed it, that is exactly how the RINOs act, they think Trump is Jesus.

Tin@

Nov 29, 2023, 11:08:06 AM11/29/23
What a shock, Satan posting more negative, Mr Blackheart.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 29, 2023, 12:44:26 PM11/29/23
The fact is Mark Green said it, Liz Cheney wrote it and that settles it. The CINOs and RINOs both think/act like The Donald is the second coming.

Tin@

Nov 29, 2023, 9:31:50 PM11/29/23
The fact is you're posting negativity, showing the exact person I claim you are, Mr Blackheart.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 30, 2023, 10:26:21 AM11/30/23
Uh huh, when you can't stay on topic the best thing to do is to attack the person posting the post, how very CINO of you. Duly Noted.

Tin@

Nov 30, 2023, 10:50:19 AM11/30/23
You have your "topic", spreading hatred, and I have mine, showing your black heart, Satan.