Nevada grand jury indicts six Republicans who falsely certified that Trump won the state in 2020

The_LA_Flash

Dec 7, 2023, 3:45:07 PM12/7/23
A Nevada grand jury on Wednesday indicted six Republicans who submitted certificates to Congress falsely declaring Donald Trump the winner of the 2020 presidential election in their state, making Nevada the third to seek charges against so-called “fake electors.”

“We cannot allow attacks on democracy to go unchallenged,” Nevada’s Democratic Attorney General Aaron Ford said in a statement Wednesday. “Today’s indictments are the product of a long and thorough investigation, and as we pursue this prosecution, I am confident that our judicial system will see justice done.”

This is some serious stuff Tina, these 6 people have been charged with trying to steal the 2020 election for Donald Trump. Your claim of that this is all politically motivated is starting to fall apart. You can deny it or ignore it all you want but the cards are stacked up against Trump and soon he’ll have to deal with it for real.

https://apnews.com/article/fake-electors-nevada-indictment-ba84be72465e635dbaadc312a9632fc8