Trump posts 'Thanksgiving message' at 2 a.m. with a list of insults

The_LA_Flash

Nov 24, 2023, 5:35:35 PM11/24/23
Laughing my ass off, this is the too funny, The Donald is having a meltdown before our eyes acting like a 5 year old.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/11/24/donald-trump-judge-engoron-thanksgiving-message-truth-social-vpx.cnn

Tin@

Nov 24, 2023, 7:45:13 PM11/24/23
On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 2:35:35 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> Laughing my ass off, this is the too funny, The Donald is having a meltdown before our eyes acting like a 5 year old.
>
> https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/11/24/donald-trump-judge-engoron-thanksgiving-message-truth-social-vpx.cnn

This has little to do with Trump and more LEFT wing hatred spewing. It's opinions by people who clearly hate Trump. You should do better, try harder to be the decent person you claim to you are, but you are being the person I KNOW you to be.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 27, 2023, 10:18:54 AM11/27/23
On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 4:45:13 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 2:35:35 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > Laughing my ass off, this is the too funny, The Donald is having a meltdown before our eyes acting like a 5 year old.
> >
> > https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/11/24/donald-trump-judge-engoron-thanksgiving-message-truth-social-vpx.cnn
> This has little to do with Trump and more LEFT wing hatred spewing. It's opinions by people who clearly hate Trump.

.....Again, did you even read what The Donald wrote? It was him spewing his hate towards those that are trying to do their jobs. You should do better, try harder to be the decent person you claim to you are, but you are being the person I KNOW you to be and that is sad.

Tin@

Nov 27, 2023, 9:39:41 PM11/27/23
It was them spewing their hatred of him.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 28, 2023, 11:04:07 AM11/28/23
Did you notice the hatred The Donald was spewing?

Tin@

Nov 28, 2023, 11:20:07 AM11/28/23
No, I noticed the hate you and the commentators spew. So typical of people with black hearts.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 28, 2023, 11:57:08 AM11/28/23
How about that huh, if you did NOT notice the hatred The Donald was spewing then that is a YOU problem, you are part of the problem, you need to work on yourself first before you try to work on other people’s behavior.

Tin@

Nov 29, 2023, 12:24:49 AM11/29/23
I can point out your black heart every day of the week, Satan, since you show it every day.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 29, 2023, 11:21:03 AM11/29/23
Nice job, at doing a "Hey look over there" but you have to face the fact that Trump, aka "Orange Jesus" is NOT Jesus. The X that Trump sent out was filled with hatred.