RIP Betty White...

The_LA_Flash

Dec 31, 2021, 2:33:36 PM12/31/21

Tin@

Dec 31, 2021, 6:12:01 PM12/31/21
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 11:33:36 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> Dead at 99, thanks for all the great memories.
>
> https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/31/betty-white-dead-dies-golden-girls/?fbclid=IwAR1MtOXqlDBl8DjKGHcmSWZhKRHR43evtFTbVjTTZB5byAkNaf4rUDifXbo

very sad, what a beautiful lady inside and out. full of class and humor

Tin@

Jan 6, 2022, 12:14:26 AM1/6/22
And if you don't believe there's a God, imagine this: "According to Betty White’s personal assistant, the very last word out of her mouth was “Allen,” who was the love of her life."

She saw Allen Ludden as she left the Earth.
Message has been deleted

The_LA_Flash

Jan 6, 2022, 9:27:27 AM1/6/22
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 9:14:26 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 3:12:01 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 11:33:36 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > Dead at 99, thanks for all the great memories.
> > >
> > > https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/31/betty-white-dead-dies-golden-girls/?fbclid=IwAR1MtOXqlDBl8DjKGHcmSWZhKRHR43evtFTbVjTTZB5byAkNaf4rUDifXbo
> > very sad, what a beautiful lady inside and out. full of class and humor

> And if you don't believe there's a God, imagine this:

I have no doubt you'd lie about me, since you've done that all along, I have NEVER doubted that there is a God.

Tin@

Jan 6, 2022, 2:36:21 PM1/6/22
How come you keep deleting your posts and statements I make?

The_LA_Flash

Jan 6, 2022, 2:57:44 PM1/6/22
I delete old stuff in the thread so it is easier to follow and I deleted a post because it didn't sound grammatically correct.
Now that I answered your "how come" question, I got one for you, how come you are afraid to watch and comment on this video? https://youtu.be/vykdM3vGR4s You have already ignored it TWO times on another thread.

Tin@

Jan 6, 2022, 6:14:44 PM1/6/22
I've had a migraine for the past 2 days, so I haven't been interested but I watched your little fem boy video and I basically agree with what the people interviewed said. And BTW, Biden said nothing today to unite us, so your people are no better than my people.

The_LA_Flash

Jan 6, 2022, 7:19:22 PM1/6/22
Very good, thank you for watching, I have a question since you are of the belief that it was really Antifa rioting on Jan 6th, then "how come" when they interviewed people the day of the riot, they all agreed with the riots? and before you say that was Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters, keep in mind those people on Jan 6th that they talked to had the same stupid Southern/hick accent as the Trump supporters they talked to 1 year later?

The_LA_Flash

Jan 11, 2022, 7:36:58 PM1/11/22
Tina, I noticed you ducked my question, please answer it...

Tin@

Jan 11, 2022, 8:02:02 PM1/11/22
How would I know what or why complete strangers do things? Why would you think I can speak of strangers?

The_LA_Flash

Jan 11, 2022, 10:51:55 PM1/11/22
I'm NOT surprised my question went over your head, so I'll make it easy for you to understand; YOU have said all along "those people that were rioting on Jan 6th were not Trump supporters, they were Antifa" My question to you is, if they were Antifa, how come those people they interviewed on Jan 6th that were rioting all had the same Southern/Hick accents that Trump supporters have? Your theory doesn't hold water...

Tin@

Jan 11, 2022, 11:04:01 PM1/11/22
Neither does yours! Could your statement be more lame? Based on those arrested, they came from all across the country, so you tell me how they have the same accent.

The_LA_Flash

Jan 12, 2022, 9:35:41 AM1/12/22
Yes, of course they came from all over the country BUT I'm talking about the ones they interviewed on the video below, you can NOT be that lame to not understand what I'm saying. So tell me since you do NOT believe those were real Trump supporters, why did those they interviewed on the video all have the same accent?

https://youtu.be/vykdM3vGR4s

The_LA_Flash

Jan 13, 2022, 3:00:05 PM1/13/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 6:35:41 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> Yes, of course they came from all over the country BUT I'm talking about the ones they interviewed on the video below, you can NOT be that lame to not understand what I'm saying. So tell me since you do NOT believe those were real Trump supporters, why did those they interviewed on the video all have the same accent?
>
> https://youtu.be/vykdM3vGR4s

Tina while you keep running from the truth, more and more of Trump's supporters keep getting arrested for the Jan 6th riot. Haha
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/stewart-rhodes-arrested-jan-6/2022/01/13/558ecc42-7414-11ec-8b0a-bcfab800c430_story.html