Maryanne Trump Barry, retired judge and Trump's older sister, dead at 86

The_LA_Flash

Nov 13, 2023, 1:37:19 PM11/13/23
She was found dead at about 04:00 EST (09:00 GMT) on Monday morning in her New York City apartment, according to ABC News. Her cause of death has not yet been revealed. She is the third of Mr Trump's four siblings to have passed away.

WOW, I wonder how long it will be before the Donald kicks the bucket?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67408891

Tin@

Nov 14, 2023, 12:27:01 AM11/14/23
When you're in your 70s, it can happen any time. And I fully expect you to act like the Christian and rejoice that he is dead, cuz that's what you're made of.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 14, 2023, 11:17:26 AM11/14/23
Is that what Jack preaches, "to act like the Christian and rejoice" when someone is dead? Who knew? Thank you for letting me know.

Tin@

Nov 15, 2023, 12:02:38 AM11/15/23
Did I say that? No, I did not. I just know YOUR behavior, you rejoice when bad things happen to people you dislike.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 15, 2023, 11:44:59 AM11/15/23
You said: "And I fully expect you to act like the Christian and rejoice that he is dead," that is exactly what you said, so please explain what you went with that statement and where did you learn that from?

Tin@

Nov 15, 2023, 9:14:43 PM11/15/23
That was sarcasm, I know my intelligence is wasted on you.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 16, 2023, 11:23:25 AM11/16/23
Ok, I get it, whenever you write a sentence that doesn't make any sense, first step is to deny it, then when it is proven that you did write the sentence, just call it sarcasm, Duly Noted.

Tin@

Nov 16, 2023, 10:31:17 PM11/16/23
Says the guy who can't spell simple words and claims he went to college.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 17, 2023, 10:20:45 AM11/17/23
....and now we have a 3rd step after denying it and calling it sarcasm are exposed as lies, you can always say: "Says the guy who can't spell simple words and claims he went to college." @@ <big eye roll>

Tin@

Nov 17, 2023, 1:12:44 PM11/17/23
I said no lies.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 17, 2023, 3:51:15 PM11/17/23
That's all you got are lies, you are either peddling other peoples lies or peddling your own lies.
https://youtu.be/MNeVjVu9O6w?si=cV7QrYbcfmV2i6uJ

Tin@

Nov 17, 2023, 8:09:00 PM11/17/23
Don't project your behavior onto me.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 20, 2023, 10:23:59 AM11/20/23
<eye roll> @@ This is the 3rd grader in you coming out, "I know you are but what am I?"

Tin@

Nov 20, 2023, 10:39:31 AM11/20/23
I speak at the level you understand.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 20, 2023, 11:14:43 AM11/20/23
No, you speak to the only level you can, mostly 2nd grade to 7th grade level.

Tin@

Nov 20, 2023, 9:26:04 PM11/20/23
Funny, coming from the guy who can't spell simple words and sometimes can't even use the correct word he's trying to, but keep trying to convince me you're so smart.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 21, 2023, 11:05:36 AM11/21/23
I write down to the level you can understand, i.e. "darn, darn, I say typo I saw that as soon as I sent it." that quote will forever be your claim to fame.

Tin@

Nov 21, 2023, 1:06:27 PM11/21/23
Since I know how to spell and how to correctly use words, you need to up your standards.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 22, 2023, 10:58:25 AM11/22/23
It's funny that you like to point out my typos but you had one of the BIGGEST and BEST typos of all time, just think if you knew how to spell "potato" we would never have found out about your sock puppet, "Linda".

Tin@

Nov 22, 2023, 12:37:29 PM11/22/23
Sure thing, "Larc"

The_LA_Flash

Nov 24, 2023, 11:24:02 AM11/24/23
Larc, is an innocent man and you KNOW that, please don't be a fool and make the same mistake people made years ago when they crucified Jesus Christ for a crime he did not commit.

Tin@

Nov 24, 2023, 11:44:09 AM11/24/23
Larc is you. Not innocent.

>and you KNOW that, please don't be a fool and make the same mistake people made years ago when they crucified Jesus Christ for a crime he did not commit.

OMG, really??? THAT is the comparison? Of course I do understand the shame of being you.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 24, 2023, 12:39:21 PM11/24/23
I'll say it again, I'm NOT Larc and Larc is INNOCENT!!

> >and you KNOW that, please don't be a fool and make the same mistake people made years ago when they crucified Jesus Christ for a crime he did not commit.
> OMG, really??? THAT is the comparison? Of course I do understand the shame of being you.

It's sad to know that if you were around when Jesus was walking the earth you would have been one of those people in the crowd screaming "CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM!!!" when he was carrying his cross to his crucifixion.

Tin@

Nov 24, 2023, 12:58:41 PM11/24/23
are too.

>and Larc is INNOCENT!!
> > >and you KNOW that, please don't be a fool and make the same mistake people made years ago when they crucified Jesus Christ for a crime he did not commit.
> > OMG, really??? THAT is the comparison? Of course I do understand the shame of being you.
> It's sad to know that if you were around when Jesus was walking the earth you would have been one of those people in the crowd screaming "CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM!!!" when he was carrying his cross to his crucifixion.

And you think that why?

The_LA_Flash

Nov 24, 2023, 1:24:35 PM11/24/23
NOT!

> >and Larc is INNOCENT!!
> > > OMG, really??? THAT is the comparison? Of course I do understand the shame of being you.
> > It's sad to know that if you were around when Jesus was walking the earth you would have been one of those people in the crowd screaming "CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM!!!" when he was carrying his cross to his crucifixion.
> And you think that why?

Duh, because Jesus and Larc are both innocent. <eye roll> @@

Tin@

Nov 24, 2023, 2:53:41 PM11/24/23
Ha ha, 3 y/o, you're caught.

> > >and Larc is INNOCENT!!
> > > It's sad to know that if you were around when Jesus was walking the earth you would have been one of those people in the crowd screaming "CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM!!!" when he was carrying his cross to his crucifixion.
> > And you think that why?
> Duh, because Jesus and Larc are both innocent. <eye roll> @@

And the comparison is insane.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 24, 2023, 3:05:25 PM11/24/23
No, it's not, I can throw in another example too you're just like the Jan 6th crowd that showed up pissed off at the Capitol building, mob mentality. Those people had NO proof that the election was stolen they were taking the word of a proven LIAR. You have NO proof I posted as Larc and you expect for me to believe YOU a proven LIAR that you have proof. lol

Tin@

Nov 24, 2023, 7:28:46 PM11/24/23
Of course it is. Me saying you are Larc is compared to Christ's crucifixion??? That's moronic.

>I can throw in another example too you're just like the Jan 6th crowd that showed up pissed off at the Capitol building, mob mentality. Those people had NO proof that the election was stolen they were taking the word of a proven LIAR. You have NO proof I posted as Larc and you expect for me to believe YOU a proven LIAR that you have proof. lol

I do have proof, yet you already said any proof I have is untrustworthy, so I'm not wasting my time. You protest too much.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 27, 2023, 10:52:40 AM11/27/23
It's NOT moronic at all, both are said to be guilty, and they are NOT. By you using Larc as a pawn in our dispute is NOT Christian like and God knows it, that's why I say you're a failure as a Christian.

> >I can throw in another example too you're just like the Jan 6th crowd that showed up pissed off at the Capitol building, mob mentality. Those people had NO proof that the election was stolen they were taking the word of a proven LIAR. You have NO proof I posted as Larc and you expect for me to believe YOU a proven LIAR that you have proof. lol
> I do have proof, yet you already said any proof I have is untrustworthy, so I'm not wasting my time. You protest too much.

https://youtu.be/MNeVjVu9O6w?si=g8ak5fjFLcl5AQ38

Tin@

Nov 27, 2023, 9:46:39 PM11/27/23
THEY are not, YOU, however, are.

>By you using Larc as a pawn in our dispute is NOT Christian like and God knows it, that's why I say you're a failure as a Christian.

Then imagine what it makes you, accusing me of being 2 people I am not.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 28, 2023, 10:47:54 AM11/28/23
On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 6:46:39 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 7:52:40 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Of course it is. Me saying you are Larc is compared to Christ's crucifixion??? That's moronic.
> > It's NOT moronic at all, both are said to be guilty, and they are NOT.
> THEY are not, YOU, however, are.

THAT is one of your dumbest answers EVER!!! According to you, I AM Larc, so that is NOT possible, since Larc isn't a real person "according to you". Duh!

> >By you using Larc as a pawn in our dispute is NOT Christian like and God knows it, that's why I say you're a failure as a Christian.
> Then imagine what it makes you, accusing me of being 2 people I am not.

It makes me an honest person, I've TOLD you many times that if St. Peter asked me, was "Linda" Tina's SP? I would answer YES, I would NOT LIE at the gates of heaven, and you have always ducked away from answering that same question from St. Peter, Duly Noted.

Tin@

Nov 28, 2023, 11:15:04 AM11/28/23
Larc is you, Satan.

> > >By you using Larc as a pawn in our dispute is NOT Christian like and God knows it, that's why I say you're a failure as a Christian.
> > Then imagine what it makes you, accusing me of being 2 people I am not.
> It makes me an honest person,

That's the most ludicrous lie you've ever told.

> I've TOLD you many times that if St. Peter asked me, was "Linda" Tina's SP? I would answer YES, I would NOT LIE at the gates of heaven,

You'll only see the gates of Heaven from the outside, Satan. Jesus will say he never knew you.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 28, 2023, 12:14:33 PM11/28/23
Show your proof, put up or shut up, “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”

> > > Then imagine what it makes you, accusing me of being 2 people I am not.
> > It makes me an honest person,
> That's the most ludicrous lie you've ever told.

<YAWN> written by the person that will NOT show proof that I'm Larc, show your proof, put up or shut up, “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”

> > I've TOLD you many times that if St. Peter asked me, was "Linda" Tina's SP? I would answer YES, I would NOT LIE at the gates of heaven,
> You'll only see the gates of Heaven from the outside, Satan. Jesus will say he never knew you.

Well done, written like a true CINO, Jack would be so proud of you, while God would be very disappointed in you.

Tin@

Nov 29, 2023, 12:32:43 AM11/29/23
Says the guy who has a youtube video about Pastor Jack, when you show yours, I'll show mine.

> > > It makes me an honest person,
> > That's the most ludicrous lie you've ever told.
> <YAWN> written by the person that will NOT show proof that I'm Larc, show your proof, put up or shut up, “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”
> > > I've TOLD you many times that if St. Peter asked me, was "Linda" Tina's SP? I would answer YES, I would NOT LIE at the gates of heaven,
> > You'll only see the gates of Heaven from the outside, Satan. Jesus will say he never knew you.
> Well done, written like a true CINO, Jack would be so proud of you, while God would be very disappointed in you.

Jack would be proud of me calling you out for your sinful behavior, Fornicator, Liar, Satan. And God knows I'm speaking the truth about you.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 29, 2023, 12:23:45 PM11/29/23
WOO-HOO cuz I've already given a time frame on when I'll show you my video so that means you will have to show your bogus proof before the end of next year, if not sooner or you'll be proven to be what we both know you are, a LIAR!!

> > > That's the most ludicrous lie you've ever told.
> > <YAWN> written by the person that will NOT show proof that I'm Larc, show your proof, put up or shut up, “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”
> > > You'll only see the gates of Heaven from the outside, Satan. Jesus will say he never knew you.
> > Well done, written like a true CINO, Jack would be so proud of you, while God would be very disappointed in you.
> Jack would be proud of me calling you out for your sinful behavior, Fornicator, Liar, Satan.

If Jack is proud of you for that, then that means Jack doesn't know about the scripture where Jesus allows prostitutes into the kingdom of God.

>And God knows I'm speaking the truth about you.

That statement is how I KNOW you're a CINO, cuz a real Christian would NOT involve God in their LIES!!!

Tin@

Nov 29, 2023, 9:28:53 PM11/29/23
That's hilarious from someone who misuses scripture all the time. Any prostitute in Heaven has repented of their sins, you are actively sinning, which makes you a fornicator.

> >And God knows I'm speaking the truth about you.
> That statement is how I KNOW you're a CINO, cuz a real Christian would NOT involve God in their LIES!!!

Then why do you?

The_LA_Flash

Nov 30, 2023, 10:17:40 AM11/30/23
....and I actively repent for my sins. what is your excuse for NOT repenting for your LIES on NOT having TWO sock-puppets?
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.mark-brian/c/tBdsN7U4mCg/m/p1HYisLUA-0J

> > >And God knows I'm speaking the truth about you.
> > That statement is how I KNOW you're a CINO, cuz a real Christian would NOT involve God in their LIES!!!
> Then why do you?

That is a LIE!

Tin@

Nov 30, 2023, 10:46:50 AM11/30/23
On Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 7:17:40 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 6:28:53 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > WOO-HOO cuz I've already given a time frame on when I'll show you my video so that means you will have to show your bogus proof before the end of next year, if not sooner or you'll be proven to be what we both know you are, a LIAR!!
> > > If Jack is proud of you for that, then that means Jack doesn't know about the scripture where Jesus allows prostitutes into the kingdom of God.
> > That's hilarious from someone who misuses scripture all the time. Any prostitute in Heaven has repented of their sins, you are actively sinning, which makes you a fornicator.
> ....and I actively repent for my sins.

If you go back doing it again, knowing you're sinning, you're spitting in God's face. So if you continue to fornicate, your "repenting' is empty words. I know in your religion, you think you're absolved by your hail Marys, but you aren't if you continue the behavior.

>what is your excuse for NOT repenting for your LIES on NOT having TWO sock-puppets?
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.mark-brian/c/tBdsN7U4mCg/m/p1HYisLUA-0J
> > > That statement is how I KNOW you're a CINO, cuz a real Christian would NOT involve God in their LIES!!!
> > Then why do you?
> That is a LIE!

I know, I've told you over and over you're lying, thanks for admitting it.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 30, 2023, 11:37:25 AM11/30/23
God knows my heart is good and that is all that matters to me, jealous much?

> >what is your excuse for NOT repenting for your LIES on NOT having TWO sock-puppets?
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.mark-brian/c/tBdsN7U4mCg/m/p1HYisLUA-0J
> > > Then why do you?
> > That is a LIE!
> I know, I've told you over and over you're lying, thanks for admitting it.

Point out when I LIED and then followed it up with "God knows" < I'll John Waite forever>

Tin@

Nov 30, 2023, 10:54:43 PM11/30/23
Pretty much I'd say about 99% of your posts, especially if you are talking to me or about me.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 1, 2023, 11:39:49 AM12/1/23
That's a LIE, I don't usually bring "God" into my posts, you're the one that does that, that's why you're a CINO!!!

Tin@

Dec 1, 2023, 12:16:50 PM12/1/23
Not sure what God has to do with what I said about the above, but of course you wouldn't talk about something you don't know about and when you do, you are usually so wrong that it's embarrassing. How's that research going on how long Israel has actually been around? I noticed there was no follow up on your HUGE error. Or that current sinning, fornication is not forgiven if you continue to do it. Read your Bible if you want to know FACTS!

>you're the one that does that, that's why you're a CINO!!!

That makes no sense, if you bring up God, the one you follow, that makes you a CINO? In what bizzaro world does THAT make sense???

The_LA_Flash

Dec 1, 2023, 1:31:48 PM12/1/23
There you go again, trying to muddy up the waters, go back and read what we both posted then you will know.

>but of course you wouldn't talk about something you don't know about and when you do, you are usually so wrong that it's embarrassing.

You're right, it's embarrassing that I believe the things on this list, <Oh John Waite> that's YOU, that believe this load of crap:
1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED
4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
8. For 24 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!
12. they want everyone fat and lazy cuz they are easier to control.

>How's that research going on how long Israel has actually been around?

May 14, 1948, if you don't like the answer take it up with someone else.
https://www.google.com/search?q=when+was+israel+founded&safe=active&ssui=on

>Or that current sinning, fornication is not forgiven if you continue to do it. Read your Bible if you want to know FACTS!

....and I actively repent for my sins. God knows my heart is good and that is all that matters to me, not what someone who has carried around a LIE for 24 years says.

> >you're the one that does that, that's why you're a CINO!!!
> That makes no sense, if you bring up God, the one you follow, that makes you a CINO? In what bizzaro world does THAT make sense???

It doesn't make sense to you, cuz you cut up my sentences so badly, that's a you problem, don't blame me for that.

Tin@

Dec 1, 2023, 1:59:22 PM12/1/23
I addressed the VERY words you said, you claim I bring God into my posts, I responded, how did I muddy the waters, responding to your very words?

They're right above, you said " That's a LIE, I don't usually bring "God" into my posts" and I responded with " Not sure what God has to do with what I said about the above". And the water is muddy WHERE?????

The_LA_Flash

Dec 1, 2023, 3:25:35 PM12/1/23
RIGHT HERE: "And God knows I'm speaking the truth about you"
YOU brought God into this thread to support that you are telling the TRUTH and we BOTH know you are LYING! ONLY a real CINO would bring up God to support their LIES!!

Tin@

Dec 1, 2023, 7:38:33 PM12/1/23
God is a part of my life and I will always bring Him in.

>and we BOTH know you are LYING! ONLY a real CINO would bring up God to support their LIES!!

Which is why YOU do, because you know nothing about God or how He wants you to live your life. You lie, fornicate, spew evil and GOD knows what else.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 4, 2023, 11:22:22 AM12/4/23
Uh huh, even when you're clearlying LYING! Duly Noted.

> >and we BOTH know you are LYING! ONLY a real CINO would bring up God to support their LIES!!
> Which is why YOU do, because you know nothing about God or how He wants you to live your life. You lie, fornicate, spew evil and GOD knows what else.

Uh huh there you go again, tearing me down and bringing God into it, God would be so proud of you for that, NOT!!! That is why you'll always be a CINO cuz you clearly don't understand what God is all about.

Tin@

Dec 4, 2023, 10:17:01 PM12/4/23
^^^^^????

LYING! Duly Noted.

But I'm not clearly lying, or I wouldn't be bringing Him up. How does that even make sense? You NOT bringing Him up and standing for things he NEVER would, shows who's lying Mr Pro Abortion, Fornicator. When you prove your life resembles anything of a Christian, I'll rejoice, but you claiming you go to church, then turn around and fornicate and spew hatred shows you are either a liar or a hypocrite, I'll let you decide because neither of those are godly attributes.

> > >and we BOTH know you are LYING! ONLY a real CINO would bring up God to support their LIES!!
> > Which is why YOU do, because you know nothing about God or how He wants you to live your life. You lie, fornicate, spew evil and GOD knows what else.
> Uh huh there you go again, tearing me down and bringing God into it, God would be so proud of you for that, NOT!!! That is why you'll always be a CINO cuz you clearly don't understand what God is all about.

You mean, there I go, telling facts that are ungodly attributes. Why would I not bring up God? Why is a "christian" offended by God? And I clearly DO understand what God is about, he hates sin and you are sinning, actively.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 5, 2023, 10:31:58 AM12/5/23
There you go again, trying to muddy up the waters. The fact is you clearly LIED, i.e. “I’m not Linda” and then you use God to support that LIE, that is being a CINO!!!
Why would you reply to “Linda’s” post as if you wrote “Linda’s” post?

> > > Which is why YOU do, because you know nothing about God or how He wants you to live your life. You lie, fornicate, spew evil and GOD knows what else.
> > Uh huh there you go again, tearing me down and bringing God into it, God would be so proud of you for that, NOT!!! That is why you'll always be a CINO cuz you clearly don't understand what God is all about.
> You mean, there I go, telling facts that are ungodly attributes. Why would I not bring up God? Why is a "christian" offended by God? And I clearly DO understand what God is about, he hates sin and you are sinning, actively.

There you go again, trying to muddy up the waters. The fact is you clearly LIED, i.e. “I’m not Linda” and then you use God to support that LIE, that is being a CINO!!!
Why would you reply to “Linda’s” post as if you wrote “Linda’s” post?

Tin@

Dec 5, 2023, 10:45:56 AM12/5/23
The only mud is what you're standing in, claiming you're a Christian, when you hold no attribute that would say you are. You intentionally live in sin, you fornicate, lie and are generally mean, nasty and a bully.

>The fact is you clearly LIED, i.e. “I’m not Linda” and then you use God to support that LIE, that is being a CINO!!!

I didn't use God to support any lie. I addressed why I use God in my posts, because I am a God follower, try it some time. You might begin to like the person you are.

> Why would you reply to “Linda’s” post as if you wrote “Linda’s” post?

I didn't, addressed yet again.

> > > Uh huh there you go again, tearing me down and bringing God into it, God would be so proud of you for that, NOT!!! That is why you'll always be a CINO cuz you clearly don't understand what God is all about.
> > You mean, there I go, telling facts that are ungodly attributes. Why would I not bring up God? Why is a "christian" offended by God? And I clearly DO understand what God is about, he hates sin and you are sinning, actively.
> There you go again, trying to muddy up the waters.

You claimed I used God, I explained WHY I use God and how YOU should get to know him, before it's too late and you're damned to Hell for eternity.

>The fact is you clearly LIED, i.e. “I’m not Linda” and then you use God to support that LIE, that is being a CINO!!!
> Why would you reply to “Linda’s” post as if you wrote “Linda’s” post?

I didn't, for the 4th time today, addressed and for the last time, so get your crickets rounded up for future times you expect me to address your lie.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 5, 2023, 11:04:54 AM12/5/23
LIE!
> >The fact is you clearly LIED, i.e. “I’m not Linda” and then you use God to support that LIE, that is being a CINO!!!
> I didn't use God to support any lie. I addressed why I use God in my posts, because I am a God follower, try it some time. You might begin to like the person you are.
> > Why would you reply to “Linda’s” post as if you wrote “Linda’s” post?
> I didn't, addressed yet again.

If that were true I would have found it by now, my research skills don't suck like yours do.

> > > You mean, there I go, telling facts that are ungodly attributes. Why would I not bring up God? Why is a "christian" offended by God? And I clearly DO understand what God is about, he hates sin and you are sinning, actively.
> > There you go again, trying to muddy up the waters.
> You claimed I used God, I explained WHY I use God and how YOU should get to know him, before it's too late and you're damned to Hell for eternity.

How very CINO of you, Duly Noted.

> >The fact is you clearly LIED, i.e. “I’m not Linda” and then you use God to support that LIE, that is being a CINO!!!
> > Why would you reply to “Linda’s” post as if you wrote “Linda’s” post?
> I didn't, for the 4th time today, addressed and for the last time, so get your crickets rounded up for future times you expect me to address your lie.

How to make ONE LIE into TWO LIES, Tina has written the book on that. Duly Noted.

Tin@

Dec 5, 2023, 11:19:17 AM12/5/23
So fornicating, lying and bullying are godly attributes??? Who knew?

> > >The fact is you clearly LIED, i.e. “I’m not Linda” and then you use God to support that LIE, that is being a CINO!!!
> > I didn't use God to support any lie. I addressed why I use God in my posts, because I am a God follower, try it some time. You might begin to like the person you are.
> > > Why would you reply to “Linda’s” post as if you wrote “Linda’s” post?
> > I didn't, addressed yet again.
> If that were true I would have found it by now, my research skills don't suck like yours do.

It's right above, I addressed that I.DID.NOT.POST.AS.LINDA.

> > > There you go again, trying to muddy up the waters.

There you go, ignoring your sinful, ungodly behavior, while trying to call me out as not a Christian, Mr Muddy Waters.

> > You claimed I used God, I explained WHY I use God and how YOU should get to know him, before it's too late and you're damned to Hell for eternity.
> How very CINO of you, Duly Noted.

Telling the truth is godly. We are commanded to tell the Gospel. If you don't repent, you will go to Hell.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 5, 2023, 11:49:52 AM12/5/23
I'm a Christian, I know a CINO when I see one, don't be upset with me cuz I'm calling you out as a CINO, change your behavior if you don't want to be called a CINO.

> > > I didn't use God to support any lie. I addressed why I use God in my posts, because I am a God follower, try it some time. You might begin to like the person you are.
> > > I didn't, addressed yet again.
> > If that were true I would have found it by now, my research skills don't suck like yours do.
> It's right above, I addressed that I.DID.NOT.POST.AS.LINDA.

I KNOW you continue to deny it, that is NOTHING new but what is NEW is that you're saying you have already addressed my question, "why would you answer "Linda's" post as if you wrote it?" THAT is the question you will NOT answer and you continue to LIE and say that you answered it.

> There you go, ignoring your sinful, ungodly behavior, while trying to call me out as not a Christian, Mr Muddy Waters.

....and I will continue to call you a CINO because you act like a CINO you call out others for their actions while you are no better.

> > > You claimed I used God, I explained WHY I use God and how YOU should get to know him, before it's too late and you're damned to Hell for eternity.
> > How very CINO of you, Duly Noted.
> Telling the truth is godly.

That's right and you continue to LIE that you're NOT "Linda" and "Jerry."

>We are commanded to tell the Gospel. If you don't repent, you will go to Hell.

I do repent to God, so you don't have to worry about me, CINO!

Tin@

Dec 6, 2023, 12:23:44 AM12/6/23
Not a good one, if you think fornicating and killing babies is acceptable to God. The Bible says those are sins.

>I know a CINO when I see one, don't be upset with me cuz I'm calling you out as a CINO, change your behavior if you don't want to be called a CINO.

You can call me anything you want, it isn't a reflection of me.

> > > If that were true I would have found it by now, my research skills don't suck like yours do.
> > It's right above, I addressed that I.DID.NOT.POST.AS.LINDA.
> I KNOW you continue to deny it, that is NOTHING new but what is NEW is that you're saying you have already addressed my question, "why would you answer "Linda's" post as if you wrote it?" THAT is the question you will NOT answer and you continue to LIE and say that you answered it.
> > There you go, ignoring your sinful, ungodly behavior, while trying to call me out as not a Christian, Mr Muddy Waters.
> ....and I will continue to call you a CINO because you act like a CINO you call out others for their actions while you are no better.
> > > How very CINO of you, Duly Noted.
> > Telling the truth is godly.
> That's right

Try it some time then.

> and you continue to LIE that you're NOT "Linda" and "Jerry."
> >We are commanded to tell the Gospel. If you don't repent, you will go to Hell.
> I do repent to God, so you don't have to worry about me, CINO!

Yet you turn around and do the same sin, showing you aren't trying to be any better.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 6, 2023, 10:54:22 AM12/6/23
On Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 9:23:44 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 8:49:52 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > So fornicating, lying and bullying are godly attributes??? Who knew?
> > I'm a Christian,
> Not a good one, if you think fornicating and killing babies is acceptable to God. The Bible says those are sins.

Killing is killing, let’s NOT pick and choose what killing we can overlook, like those killing that happen in a mass shooting. The Bible says that is a sin too.

<eye roll> @@
> > and you continue to LIE that you're NOT "Linda" and "Jerry."
> > >We are commanded to tell the Gospel. If you don't repent, you will go to Hell.
> > I do repent to God, so you don't have to worry about me, CINO!
> Yet you turn around and do the same sin, showing you aren't trying to be any better.

Tin@

Dec 6, 2023, 11:10:19 AM12/6/23
On Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 7:54:22 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 9:23:44 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > I'm a Christian,
> > Not a good one, if you think fornicating and killing babies is acceptable to God. The Bible says those are sins.
> Killing is killing, let’s NOT pick and choose what killing we can overlook, like those killing that happen in a mass shooting. The Bible says that is a sin too.

Have I said otherwise? You don't see me supporting any killing and especially the innocent and helpless, like YOU support.
You are a fornicator, BY YOUR OWN words, and a liar....or are you going to tell me now that you never said you have sex with your g/f? Sex with someone you are not married to is fornication and you do lie and you know you do.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 6, 2023, 11:26:37 AM12/6/23
On Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 8:10:19 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 7:54:22 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Not a good one, if you think fornicating and killing babies is acceptable to God. The Bible says those are sins.
> > Killing is killing, let’s NOT pick and choose what killing we can overlook, like those killing that happen in a mass shooting. The Bible says that is a sin too.
> Have I said otherwise? You don't see me supporting any killing and especially the innocent and helpless, like YOU support.

I'm talking about Jack, I wonder why Jack hasn't spoken out against mass shootings or even prayed for those lives lost, hmmm. Do you have any reason, why?
Once again, you can call me anything you want, it isn't a reflection of me. God says in the Bible that he has let prostitutes into his gates, so you don’t need to worry about me.

Tin@

Dec 6, 2023, 9:16:06 PM12/6/23
On Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 8:26:37 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 8:10:19 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Killing is killing, let’s NOT pick and choose what killing we can overlook, like those killing that happen in a mass shooting. The Bible says that is a sin too.
> > Have I said otherwise? You don't see me supporting any killing and especially the innocent and helpless, like YOU support.
> I'm talking about Jack, I wonder why Jack hasn't spoken out against mass shootings or even prayed for those lives lost, hmmm. Do you have any reason, why?

He hasn't? How do you know for a fact?
You fornicating is a REFLECTION OF you, it sure isn't a reflection of me. I'm not sleeping with anyone. And while I'm sure you will try to shame me with that, you won't because I know what the Bible says about sex outside of marriage and I won't be doing it....and those who do are fornicators.

>God says in the Bible that he has let prostitutes into his gates, so you don’t need to worry about me.

Those who have asked for forgiveness and didn't continue their sinful behavior.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 7, 2023, 10:42:54 AM12/7/23
He hasn't, if Jack were ever going to speak out against them, it would have been a few months ago AFTER the Cooks Corner shooting happened because that is the closest one that has happened near his church. BTW, I noticed that you couldn't even come up with an excuse why he hasn't spoken out against them, instead you asked me a question. Duly Noted!
Once again, God says in the Bible that he has let prostitutes into his gates, so you don’t need to worry about me.

> >God says in the Bible that he has let prostitutes into his gates, so you don’t need to worry about me.
> Those who have asked for forgiveness and didn't continue their sinful behavior.

I do repent to God, so you don't have to worry about me.

Tin@

Dec 7, 2023, 9:38:25 PM12/7/23
HOW.DO.YOU.KNOW.THAT???

>if Jack were ever going to speak out against them, it would have been a few months ago AFTER the Cooks Corner shooting happened because that is the closest one that has happened near his church. BTW, I noticed that you couldn't even come up with an excuse why he hasn't spoken out against them, instead you asked me a question. Duly Noted!

Why would I make an excuse for another person? When did that become my job? I'm not Jack's spokesperson.

> > > Once again, you can call me anything you want, it isn't a reflection of me.
> > You fornicating is a REFLECTION OF you, it sure isn't a reflection of me. I'm not sleeping with anyone. And while I'm sure you will try to shame me with that, you won't because I know what the Bible says about sex outside of marriage and I won't be doing it....and those who do are fornicators.
> Once again, God says in the Bible that he has let prostitutes into his gates, so you don’t need to worry about me.

Where does God say that those actively, in God's face sinning, will go to Heaven? I'll waite.

> > >God says in the Bible that he has let prostitutes into his gates, so you don’t need to worry about me.
> > Those who have asked for forgiveness and didn't continue their sinful behavior.
> I do repent to God, so you don't have to worry about me.

And then do it again, like the good lil wannabe "Catholic" you are. That's not how it works. You don't get forgiven when you intentionally sin. You are spitting in God's face.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 8, 2023, 10:18:58 AM12/8/23
BECAUSE.I.WATCH.THE.VIDEOS.YOU.POST!!!!

> >if Jack were ever going to speak out against them, it would have been a few months ago AFTER the Cooks Corner shooting happened because that is the closest one that has happened near his church. BTW, I noticed that you couldn't even come up with an excuse why he hasn't spoken out against them, instead you asked me a question. Duly Noted!
> Why would I make an excuse for another person? When did that become my job? I'm not Jack's spokesperson.

Huh, how about that, so you have no idea. Duly Noted.
> > > You fornicating is a REFLECTION OF you, it sure isn't a reflection of me. I'm not sleeping with anyone. And while I'm sure you will try to shame me with that, you won't because I know what the Bible says about sex outside of marriage and I won't be doing it....and those who do are fornicators.
> > Once again, God says in the Bible that he has let prostitutes into his gates, so you don’t need to worry about me.
> Where does God say that those actively, in God's face sinning, will go to Heaven? I'll waite.

We are humans, we ALL sin, so please don't act like you don't, it makes you look foolish.

> > > Those who have asked for forgiveness and didn't continue their sinful behavior.
> > I do repent to God, so you don't have to worry about me.
> And then do it again, like the good lil wannabe "Catholic" you are. That's not how it works. You don't get forgiven when you intentionally sin. You are spitting in God's face.

We are humans, we ALL sin, so please don't act like you don't, it makes you look foolish.

Tin@

Dec 8, 2023, 10:55:09 AM12/8/23
Well then you miss his Wednesday night services, his Facebook posts, his podcasts and other Youtube videos, since I only post the Sunday service.

> > >if Jack were ever going to speak out against them, it would have been a few months ago AFTER the Cooks Corner shooting happened because that is the closest one that has happened near his church. BTW, I noticed that you couldn't even come up with an excuse why he hasn't spoken out against them, instead you asked me a question. Duly Noted!
> > Why would I make an excuse for another person? When did that become my job? I'm not Jack's spokesperson.
> Huh, how about that, so you have no idea. Duly Noted.

I said I'm not his spokesperson, why would you think I would speak for him? I go to the church, I don't have a personal or business relationship with him.

> > > Once again, God says in the Bible that he has let prostitutes into his gates, so you don’t need to worry about me.
> > Where does God say that those actively, in God's face sinning, will go to Heaven? I'll waite.
> We are humans, we ALL sin, so please don't act like you don't, it makes you look foolish.
> > > I do repent to God, so you don't have to worry about me.
> > And then do it again, like the good lil wannabe "Catholic" you are. That's not how it works. You don't get forgiven when you intentionally sin. You are spitting in God's face.
> We are humans, we ALL sin, so please don't act like you don't, it makes you look foolish.

Yes, we all do sin, I never said otherwise, but when you INTENTIONALLY sin, over and over, then asking for forgiveness is spitting in God's face,. When you ask for forgiveness KNOWING you will turn around and do it again, you have done nothing, but I guess in your case, think you are forgiven. God doesn't work that way. Asking for forgiveness of sin means you intend to not do it again. Are you saying when you confess to fornication, you believe you won't do it again? Or do you think you are just be absolved for what you currently have done? I know that's what YOUR religion believes, but that isn't what the Bible says, which is God's word.

Hebrews 10:26 ESV
For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins.

1 John 3:4-10 ESV
Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. You know that he appeared in order to take away sins, and in him there is no sin. No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous. Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

James 4:17 ESV
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Mark 3:28-29 ESV
“Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”

Now, show ONE verse where the Bible says, it's okay to go back to what you just asked forgiveness for. I expect that your crickets will come for a visit here.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 8, 2023, 11:30:54 AM12/8/23
....and I would be willing to bet cash money that Jack doesn't talk about it in those services either.

> > > Why would I make an excuse for another person? When did that become my job? I'm not Jack's spokesperson.
> > Huh, how about that, so you have no idea. Duly Noted.
> I said I'm not his spokesperson, why would you think I would speak for him?

... cuz you have always covered for him in the past so why would you stop now?
Matthew 5:11-12

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Tin@

Dec 8, 2023, 12:45:18 PM12/8/23
Prove it.

> > > Huh, how about that, so you have no idea. Duly Noted.
> > I said I'm not his spokesperson, why would you think I would speak for him?
> ... cuz you have always covered for him in the past so why would you stop now?

ALWAYS? I think not.
Are you claiming now that you are not having sex with your g/f? And you are not being persecuting, Drama Queen. The Bible tells us to confront our brothers when they do wrong. Having sex with someone you are not married to is wrong. BTW, your verse does NOT show where it is okay to go back to INTENTIONAL sinning. Just so ya know. But it was cool how yopu muddy the waters and showed yourself as a whiner and a hypocrite.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 8, 2023, 1:59:56 PM12/8/23
I bet you wish you could prove me wrong, but you can't. Let me ask you this, this Sunday will Jack pray for those killed in Las Vegas?

> > > I said I'm not his spokesperson, why would you think I would speak for him?
> > ... cuz you have always covered for him in the past so why would you stop now?
> ALWAYS? I think not.

YES, I think so.
I'm claiming you are being a bully and you're trying to attack me anyway you can.
Matthew 5:11-12
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Tin@

Dec 8, 2023, 2:33:29 PM12/8/23

> > > ....and I would be willing to bet cash money that Jack doesn't talk about it in those services either.
> > Prove it.
> I bet you wish you could prove me wrong, but you can't. Let me ask you this, this Sunday will Jack pray for those killed in Las Vegas?

I have no idea, stay tuned to see. Cuz again, not his spokesperson, nor do I write his messages.

> > > ... cuz you have always covered for him in the past so why would you stop now?
> > ALWAYS? I think not.
> YES, I think so.

I think not, but carry on with your lying.
No, I'm trying to make you see your sinful behavior so you can truly repent and go to Heaven.

> Matthew 5:11-12
> 11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
> >that you are not having sex with your g/f? And you are not being persecuting, Drama Queen. The Bible tells us to confront our brothers when they do wrong. >Having sex with someone you are not married to is wrong. BTW, your verse does NOT show where it is okay to go back to INTENTIONAL sinning. Just so ya know. >But it was cool how yopu muddy the waters and showed yourself as a whiner and a hypocrite.

Let it be noted that you refused to answer the question, as it would prove that you are slapping God in the face with your fornication. Satan will let you be comfortable in your sin, so you will think your behavior isn't that bad. This perfectly explains how you are living your life and the sinful mentality you have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVi0kEJT6rQ

The_LA_Flash

Dec 8, 2023, 3:23:54 PM12/8/23
On Friday, December 8, 2023 at 11:33:29 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > Prove it.
> > I bet you wish you could prove me wrong, but you can't. Let me ask you this, this Sunday will Jack pray for those killed in Las Vegas?
> I have no idea, stay tuned to see. Cuz again, not his spokesperson, nor do I write his messages.

...and you don't even care to take a guess, if I did that you would be screaming your head off calling me "ballless" Huh, how about that!

> > > ALWAYS? I think not.
> > YES, I think so.
> I think not, but carry on with your lying.
....and yet you know Jack hasn't spoken out against the mass shootings or prayed for those killed.
Nope, you're being a bully and now you're lying about it.

> > Matthew 5:11-12
> > 11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
> > >that you are not having sex with your g/f? And you are not being persecuting, Drama Queen. The Bible tells us to confront our brothers when they do wrong. >Having sex with someone you are not married to is wrong. BTW, your verse does NOT show where it is okay to go back to INTENTIONAL sinning. Just so ya know. >But it was cool how yopu muddy the waters and showed yourself as a whiner and a hypocrite.
> Let it be noted that you refused to answer the question, as it would prove that you are slapping God in the face with your fornication. Satan will let you be comfortable in your sin, so you will think your behavior isn't that bad. This perfectly explains how you are living your life and the sinful mentality you have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVi0kEJT6rQ

Let it be noted that you are bullying me because I have someone who loves me, and you don't. Duly Noted.

Tin@

Dec 8, 2023, 6:28:11 PM12/8/23
On Friday, December 8, 2023 at 12:23:54 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > I bet you wish you could prove me wrong, but you can't. Let me ask you this, this Sunday will Jack pray for those killed in Las Vegas?
> > I have no idea, stay tuned to see. Cuz again, not his spokesperson, nor do I write his messages.
> ...and you don't even care to take a guess, if I did that you would be screaming your head off calling me "ballless" Huh, how about that!

I know this is a shock to you, but I don't know Pastor Jack.

> > > YES, I think so.
> > I think not, but carry on with your lying.
> ....and yet you know Jack hasn't spoken out against the mass shootings or prayed for those killed.

I never said one way or the other, I questioned YOU claiming he hasn't. You expected me to defend whether he did or not. You have no clue what Jack says or prays about.

> > > I'm claiming you are being a bully and you're trying to attack me anyway you can.
> > No, I'm trying to make you see your sinful behavior so you can truly repent and go to Heaven.
> Nope, you're being a bully and now you're lying about it.
> > > Matthew 5:11-12
> > > 11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
> > Let it be noted that you refused to answer the question, as it would prove that you are slapping God in the face with your fornication. Satan will let you be comfortable in your sin, so you will think your behavior isn't that bad. This perfectly explains how you are living your life and the sinful mentality you have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVi0kEJT6rQ
> Let it be noted that you are bullying me because I have someone who loves me, and you don't. Duly Noted.

No, I'm pointing out that you are fornicating and the Bible says this about that:

Hebrews 13:4 ESV
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

1 Corinthians 6:18 ESV
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 ESV
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 ESV
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor

Romans 12:1-2 ESV
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Just a few verses and while you claim I am bullying you, I am actually trying to save the very soul you are working so hard to lose to Satan. I don't hate you Phil. I feel sorry for you that you are so consumed with hatred and evilness.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 11, 2023, 10:16:39 AM12/11/23
On Friday, December 8, 2023 at 3:28:11 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > I have no idea, stay tuned to see. Cuz again, not his spokesperson, nor do I write his messages.
> > ...and you don't even care to take a guess, if I did that you would be screaming your head off calling me "ballless" Huh, how about that!
> I know this is a shock to you, but I don't know Pastor Jack.

...and yet you protect him like he is your first born.

> > > I think not, but carry on with your lying.
> > ....and yet you know Jack hasn't spoken out against the mass shootings or prayed for those killed.
> I never said one way or the other, I questioned YOU claiming he hasn't. You expected me to defend whether he did or not. You have no clue what Jack says or prays about.

BTW, in Jack's Sunday service he did NOT pray for those shot and killed in Las Vegas, I'm NOT shocked at all, I knew he wouldn’t, and you were too afraid to guess if he would or wouldn't. Duly Noted.

> Just a few verses and while you claim I am bullying you, I am actually trying to save the very soul you are working so hard to lose to Satan. I don't hate you Phil. I feel sorry for you that you are so consumed with hatred and evilness.

Back-at-you Babe, that's why I've been after you for 25 years to come clean on your LIES!

Tin@

Dec 11, 2023, 11:13:19 AM12/11/23
On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 7:16:39 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Friday, December 8, 2023 at 3:28:11 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > ...and you don't even care to take a guess, if I did that you would be screaming your head off calling me "ballless" Huh, how about that!
> > I know this is a shock to you, but I don't know Pastor Jack.
> ...and yet you protect him like he is your first born.

No, I protect him against unwarranted attacks. By a God hater.

> > > ....and yet you know Jack hasn't spoken out against the mass shootings or prayed for those killed.
> > I never said one way or the other, I questioned YOU claiming he hasn't. You expected me to defend whether he did or not. You have no clue what Jack says or prays about.
> BTW, in Jack's Sunday service he did NOT pray for those shot and killed in Las Vegas,

Did yours? Prove it.

>I'm NOT shocked at all, I knew he wouldn’t, and you were too afraid to guess if he would or wouldn't. Duly Noted.

I wasn't afraid. I know this surprises you, but I'm not afraid of much.

> > Just a few verses and while you claim I am bullying you, I am actually trying to save the very soul you are working so hard to lose to Satan. I don't hate you Phil. I feel sorry for you that you are so consumed with hatred and evilness.
> Back-at-you Babe, that's why I've been after you for 25 years to come clean on your LIES!

I noticed you refused to acknowledge that your sin.

I havent lied, so nothing to come clean about.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 11, 2023, 11:42:18 AM12/11/23
On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 8:13:19 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 7:16:39 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > I know this is a shock to you, but I don't know Pastor Jack.
> > ...and yet you protect him like he is your first born.
> No, I protect him against unwarranted attacks. By a God hater.

That is a bold face LIE and you're a LIAR for saying that.

> > > I never said one way or the other, I questioned YOU claiming he hasn't. You expected me to defend whether he did or not. You have no clue what Jack says or prays about.
> > BTW, in Jack's Sunday service he did NOT pray for those shot and killed in Las Vegas,
> Did yours? Prove it.

check it out for yourself...
https://www.youtube.com/live/BTFTFOi7G30?si=_8ZAQCXKnyxM2MtJ

<eye roll> @@ Says the person that has a gun.

> > > Just a few verses and while you claim I am bullying you, I am actually trying to save the very soul you are working so hard to lose to Satan. I don't hate you Phil. I feel sorry for you that you are so consumed with hatred and evilness.
> > Back-at-you Babe, that's why I've been after you for 25 years to come clean on your LIES!
> I noticed you refused to acknowledge that your sin.
>
> I havent lied, so nothing to come clean about.

Uh huh, you just LIED at least a couple of times in this post alone.

Tin@

Dec 11, 2023, 9:46:55 PM12/11/23
On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 8:42:18 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 8:13:19 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > ...and yet you protect him like he is your first born.
> > No, I protect him against unwarranted attacks. By a God hater.
> That is a bold face LIE and you're a LIAR for saying that.

Did you stomp your feet when you typed that?? You do unwarrantly attack him. I dare you to face him and accuse him of what you write here.

> > > BTW, in Jack's Sunday service he did NOT pray for those shot and killed in Las Vegas,
> > Did yours? Prove it.
> check it out for yourself...
> https://www.youtube.com/live/BTFTFOi7G30?si=_8ZAQCXKnyxM2MtJ

You go to LA for church??? I doubt that!

> > >I'm NOT shocked at all, I knew he wouldn’t, and you were too afraid to guess if he would or wouldn't. Duly Noted.
> > I wasn't afraid. I know this surprises you, but I'm not afraid of much.
> <eye roll> @@ Says the person that has a gun.

> > > Back-at-you Babe, that's why I've been after you for 25 years to come clean on your LIES!
> > I noticed you refused to acknowledge that your sin.
> >
> > I havent lied, so nothing to come clean about.
> Uh huh, you just LIED at least a couple of times in this post alone.

Said no one ever.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 12, 2023, 10:41:42 AM12/12/23
On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 6:46:55 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 8:42:18 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > No, I protect him against unwarranted attacks. By a God hater.
> > That is a bold face LIE and you're a LIAR for saying that.
> Did you stomp your feet when you typed that?? You do unwarrantly attack him. I dare you to face him and accuse him of what you write here.

I have no problem asking Jack to his face about the things I post here. You do understand Jack is NOT God, right?

Tin@

Dec 12, 2023, 11:06:01 AM12/12/23
Of course I do, what a stu-pid question. I just know you aren't man enough to do so.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 12, 2023, 11:23:21 AM12/12/23
I will do it and then I'll report back to you how it went, just like I did when I walked up to Joe Mantegan and asked him a question, I'm sure you remember that.

Tin@

Dec 12, 2023, 11:41:54 AM12/12/23
WHO?? The name you want is Joe Mantegna. And I didn't ask him a question, I made a statement, so I guess you don't really remember yourself. But yes, I know you didn't get it, since you lack a sense of humor. I've come to expect that from you. So sad, laughter is the best medicine. You only laugh when bad things happen to people and I keep hoping that your black grinchy heart when find real joy, but sadly, you choose to stay with your Satan like ways.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 12, 2023, 11:56:15 AM12/12/23
Ok, I admit I blew the spelling of his Joe's last name, darn, darn I say typo BUT I NEVER said YOU asked Joe a question, I said: "I walked up to Joe Mantegan and asked him a question" my point is, I asked Joe a question so I'll ask Jack a question too, it's really no big deal. So, what was it that I didn't get and therefore I "lack a sense of humor" where was the joke?

Tin@

Dec 13, 2023, 12:28:07 AM12/13/23
Ok, I misread that but I don't recall you asking him a question.

my point is, I asked Joe a question so I'll ask Jack a question too, it's really no big deal. So, what was it that I didn't get and therefore I "lack a sense of humor" where was the joke?

I guess you don't remember what I asked him. so, nm.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 13, 2023, 1:47:07 PM12/13/23
Nevertheless, my point is, I approached a big time movie star to talk to him so I'll have no issue approaching Jack to talk to him.

Tin@

Dec 13, 2023, 9:59:20 PM12/13/23
You approaching Jack wasn't my challenge. I dare you to call him a jackass and say all the things you falsely accuse him of, Mr I Go To Church Where Child Molesters Ran Rampant.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 14, 2023, 10:21:01 AM12/14/23
I’m NOT going to pick a fight with Jack if that is what you’re hoping for, I’ll respectfully ask him a question and then see where it goes from there, if he acts like a “Jackass” then yes, I might call him that. Stay tune.

Tin@

Dec 14, 2023, 10:38:40 AM12/14/23
What question will you ask?

The_LA_Flash

Dec 14, 2023, 11:25:14 AM12/14/23
That’s a good question, I have a couple of ways I could go about it, I want to see how things are going first because I might go with a set-up question first, but if I do that, I might not be able to ask my second/main question, so maybe I’ll just dive into my main question right away and then I’ll watch Jack dance.

Tin@

Dec 14, 2023, 9:29:16 PM12/14/23
I doubt you could make Jack dance. He's way smarter and sharper than you
Looks like I won't be long for this group, Google groups just got really bizarre and says as of Feb, 2024 they won't support this group, just so I won't be accused of being scared and ran off.

Tin@

Dec 14, 2023, 9:31:14 PM12/14/23
I get this message "Effective February 15, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today."

The_LA_Flash

Dec 15, 2023, 10:04:42 AM12/15/23
No doubt Jack is way smarter and sharper than you are too. You remind me of the 5-year-old kid that goes around telling all the other kids, "My dad can kick your dad's ass." <eye roll> @@

> Looks like I won't be long for this group, Google groups just got really bizarre and says as of Feb, 2024 they won't support this group, just so I won't be accused >of being scared and ran off.

I'm here for the duration as well. I’m wondering if one of your last posts in this group will include a true confession about the many LIES that you have told in these groups over the past 24 years. If you did that, it would be one of the coolest things ever, right up there with the man that asked Jesus for forgiveness when he was dying on the cross.

Tin@

Dec 15, 2023, 10:13:48 AM12/15/23
I never made the claim that I "would make Jack dance", so what's your point? You're the one acting like you're so clever, when we know you're just a snake, like Satan.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 15, 2023, 10:39:53 AM12/15/23
So you don't think Jack is "smarter and sharper" than you? Huh, how about that!

Tin@

Dec 15, 2023, 11:10:31 AM12/15/23
I do think Jack is smarter than me. I don't worry about such silliness like you, Mr Israel has only been a country since 1948

The_LA_Flash

Dec 15, 2023, 11:19:35 AM12/15/23