Today is October 10th 2023

The_LA_Flash

Oct 10, 2023, 10:32:51 AM10/10/23
....and there is NO mask mandate taking place. Tina's Tin-Foil-Hat media told her it would happen on this day. What happened Tina? Show yourself in this thread and explain how and/or why this did NOT happen?
My mission is to debunk your TFH media claims one-by-one.

1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED
4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
8. For 23 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!

Tin@

Oct 10, 2023, 11:29:09 AM10/10/23
Day ain't over yet. If you recall, they closed down the world late 3/16/2020.

And none of the things you say are debunked are true, Ostrich.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 10, 2023, 11:47:00 AM10/10/23
On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 8:29:09 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 7:32:51 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > ....and there is NO mask mandate taking place. Tina's Tin-Foil-Hat media told her it would happen on this day. What happened Tina? Show yourself in this thread and explain how and/or why this did NOT happen?
> > My mission is to debunk your TFH media claims one-by-one.
> >
> > 1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
> > 2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
> > 3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED
> > 4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
> > 5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
> > 6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
> > 7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
> > 8. For 23 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
> > 9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
> > 10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
> > 11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!
> Day ain't over yet.
OMG!!! So, you're going to die on that hill, Okay I'll ask you again tomorrow when today is O.V.E.R!

>If you recall, they closed down the world late 3/16/2020.

Yes, "they" as in Trump and his party, they were in power at that time.

> And none of the things you say are debunked are true, Ostrich.

They have all been debunked, #3. I got ALL the v@x as did ALL my co-workers and family and they are ALL very much alive, so it was NOT poison so it has been DEBUNKED!!

BTR1701

Oct 10, 2023, 1:28:01 PM10/10/23
In article <a2526a70-d8b4-46ac...@googlegroups.com>,
The_LA_Flash <annscooki...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ....and there is NO mask mandate taking place. Tina's Tin-Foil-Hat media told
> her it would happen on this day. What happened Tina? Show yourself in this
> thread and explain how and/or why this did NOT happen?
> My mission is to debunk your TFH media claims one-by-one.

> 10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over
> the world....DEBUNKED!!

Well, Biden sure takes credit when gas prices drop. His spokeshole,
Jean-Pierre, jumps up in front of the press corps and crows about how
Joe Biden has given Americans relief at the pump.

You can't take credit when gas prices go down and then say, "Whoa, I
have no power over gas prices!" when they go up.

Tin@

Oct 11, 2023, 12:11:15 AM10/11/23
On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 8:47:00 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 8:29:09 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 7:32:51 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > ....and there is NO mask mandate taking place. Tina's Tin-Foil-Hat media told her it would happen on this day. What happened Tina? Show yourself in this thread and explain how and/or why this did NOT happen?
> > > My mission is to debunk your TFH media claims one-by-one.
> > >
> > > 1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
> > > 2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
> > > 3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED
> > > 4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
> > > 5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
> > > 6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
> > > 7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
> > > 8. For 23 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
> > > 9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
> > > 10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
> > > 11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!
> > Day ain't over yet.
> OMG!!! So, you're going to die on that hill, Okay I'll ask you again tomorrow when today is O.V.E.R!
> >If you recall, they closed down the world late 3/16/2020.
> Yes, "they" as in Trump and his party, they were in power at that time.

You are such a joke, of course Trump did, while your party was encouraging masses to go to the St Patrick Days celebrations. Who made a better decision? You are such a hypocrite. If Biden were in office at the time, you would have sung his praises about how on top of it all he was.

> > And none of the things you say are debunked are true, Ostrich.
> They have all been debunked, #3. I got ALL the v@x as did ALL my co-workers and family and they are ALL very much alive, so it was NOT poison so it has been DEBUNKED!!

I didn't say it would kill everyone, but it has killed and maimed a LOT of people. Even tonight, my Dr was telling a pt something that he started seeing something, that he only saw about once a year and now he sees it several times a month, and he started asking, and all have been v@xxed. I know, I'm making it up, as I do everything, in your warped, sick head, but since I don't lie, you'll have to call me a liar. You know the Bible says, good will be bad and bad will be good in the end times, and you are proof that God was right. You claim to be good but you are nothing but evil.

Tin@

Oct 11, 2023, 12:12:08 AM10/11/23
Just to make sure Satan sees this, the hypocrisy of his party.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 11, 2023, 10:41:26 AM10/11/23
On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 9:11:15 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 8:47:00 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Day ain't over yet.
> > OMG!!! So, you're going to die on that hill, Okay I'll ask you again tomorrow when today is O.V.E.R!
> > >If you recall, they closed down the world late 3/16/2020.
> > Yes, "they" as in Trump and his party, they were in power at that time.
> You are such a joke, of course Trump did,

You admitting that, reminds me of this movie scene
https://youtu.be/Psl7ZVwiRl4?si=wrr4EFfHnW5rPTHc

Good, now that we BOTH agree on that, why would you try to pin it on the Dems that they are going to have a "mask mandate" on Oct 10th when it was clearly NOT the Dems that ordered the first mask mandate happen? This is just an example on when you should use your own brain and ask that question to your TFH media before you believe EVERYTHING they say, like "the Dems are going to have a mask mandate in place so they can win the 2024 election."

BTW, it is now Oct 11th with no "mask mandate" what does your TFH media have to say about that?

>while your party was encouraging masses to go to the St Patrick Days celebrations. Who made a better decision?

Huh, how about that, LOOK who is NOW defending the "mask mandate" the same person that has mocked it since day 1 but now that I rightfully pointed out that Trump was the one that started it, she is defending it. Hypocrite much?

>If Biden were in office at the time, you would have sung his praises about how on top of it all he was.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. You said "the v@x is poison," we all know poison kills people and now you're backpeddling off of that statement. Duly Noted.

> I know, I'm making it up, as I do everything,

We finally found a common ground to agree on. Duly Noted.

Tin@

Oct 11, 2023, 11:08:53 AM10/11/23
Nice snipping of the hypocrisy that you and the Democrat party are. How Pelosi and other Dems encouraged large gatherings and then blaming Trump when he didn't do enough and sooner. Again, you and your party are a bunch of hypocrite liars.

> Good, now that we BOTH agree on that, why would you try to pin it on the Dems that they are going to have a "mask mandate" on Oct 10th when it was clearly NOT the Dems that ordered the first mask mandate happen? This is just an example on when you should use your own brain and ask that question to your TFH media before you believe EVERYTHING they say, like "the Dems are going to have a mask mandate in place so they can win the 2024 election."
>
> BTW, it is now Oct 11th with no "mask mandate" what does your TFH media have to say about that?

Since no TFH exists, I wouldn't know.

> >while your party was encouraging masses to go to the St Patrick Days celebrations. Who made a better decision?
> Huh, how about that, LOOK who is NOW defending the "mask mandate"

WHERE did I mention masks at all? Talk about lying. Imentioned YOUR party encouraging the masses to go to parades.

> the same person that has mocked it since day 1 but now that I rightfully pointed out that Trump was the one that started it, she is defending it. Hypocrite much?

I defending shutting things down, which I still think was overkill, but keep lying.

> >If Biden were in office at the time, you would have sung his praises about how on top of it all he was.
> If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas

Then Merry Christmas, Nut. And thanks for ignoring the truth of what I said.

> > > They have all been debunked, #3. I got ALL the v@x as did ALL my co-workers and family and they are ALL very much alive, so it was NOT poison so it has been DEBUNKED!!
> > I didn't say it would kill everyone, but it has killed and maimed a LOT of people.
> If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. You said "the v@x is poison," we all know poison kills people

CAN kill people, poison doesn't always kill people.

>and now you're backpeddling off of that statement. Duly Noted.

NOPE

> > I know, I'm making it up, as I do everything,
> We finally found a common ground to agree on. Duly Noted.

And sarcasm is lost on you, yet again, cuz you're a fool.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 11, 2023, 12:34:41 PM10/11/23
I honestly don't remember that happening, I DO REMEMBER Biden having small gatherings at his speeches cuz of COVID, NOT cuz he couldn't draw a large crowd like the RINOs were saying and there was Trump encouraging large gatherings to prove he had a lot of people that were going to vote for him.

>and then blaming Trump when he didn't do enough and sooner. Again, you and your party are a bunch of hypocrite liars.

Trump shut down the airplanes coming from China, which was good but he did NOT shut down the airplanes coming from Europe so yes, he did NOT do enough, I stand by that statement, therefore I'm NOT a "hypocrite liar"

> > Good, now that we BOTH agree on that, why would you try to pin it on the Dems that they are going to have a "mask mandate" on Oct 10th when it was clearly NOT the Dems that ordered the first mask mandate happen? This is just an example on when you should use your own brain and ask that question to your TFH media before you believe EVERYTHING they say, like "the Dems are going to have a mask mandate in place so they can win the 2024 election."
> >
> > BTW, it is now Oct 11th with no "mask mandate" what does your TFH media have to say about that?
> Since no TFH exists, I wouldn't know.

Nice tap dance, Okay, are your sources saying ANYTHING about being WRONG on their Oct 10th date?

> > >while your party was encouraging masses to go to the St Patrick Days celebrations. Who made a better decision?
> > Huh, how about that, LOOK who is NOW defending the "mask mandate"
> WHERE did I mention masks at all? Talk about lying. Imentioned YOUR party encouraging the masses to go to parades.

You said we would have a mask mandate on Oct 10th, so I called you out of that, I mentioned masks and you clearly knew what I was talking about when you wrote: "You are such a joke, of course Trump did" and what did Trump do? He ordered a mask mandate so clearly you knew we were talking about masks and now you're trying to tap dance your way out of it by saying "WHERE did I mention masks at all?"

> > the same person that has mocked it since day 1 but now that I rightfully pointed out that Trump was the one that started it, she is defending it. Hypocrite much?
> I defending shutting things down, which I still think was overkill, but keep lying.

I'm NOT lying, you just admitted it was Trump that put the mask mandate in, that is all I'm talking about, so don't try and change it to something else.

> > >If Biden were in office at the time, you would have sung his praises about how on top of it all he was.
> > If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
> Then Merry Christmas, Nut. And thanks for ignoring the truth of what I said.

You wrote, "if Biden....." so there was NO truth there, that was YOUR opinion, so don't try to sell it off as a fact.

Tin@

Oct 11, 2023, 9:17:42 PM10/11/23
How convenient.

>I DO REMEMBER Biden having small gatherings at his speeches cuz of COVID, NOT cuz he couldn't draw a large crowd like the RINOs were saying and there was Trump encouraging large gatherings to prove he had a lot of people that were going to vote for him.
> >and then blaming Trump when he didn't do enough and sooner. Again, you and your party are a bunch of hypocrite liars.
> Trump shut down the airplanes coming from China, which was good but he did NOT shut down the airplanes coming from Europe

Because Covid was coming from China. DUH!

>so yes, he did NOT do enough, I stand by that statement, therefore I'm NOT a "hypocrite liar"
> >

> > > Good, now that we BOTH agree on that, why would you try to pin it on the Dems that they are going to have a "mask mandate" on Oct 10th when it was clearly NOT the Dems that ordered the first mask mandate happen? This is just an example on when you should use your own brain and ask that question to your TFH media before you believe EVERYTHING they say, like "the Dems are going to have a mask mandate in place so they can win the 2024 election."
> > >
> > > BTW, it is now Oct 11th with no "mask mandate" what does your TFH media have to say about that?
> > Since no TFH exists, I wouldn't know.
> Nice tap dance,

How am I supposed to report what doesn't exist, no tap dance. just common sense, so I see why you are so confused, since you lack it.

> Okay, are your sources saying ANYTHING about being WRONG on their Oct 10th date?

That was MY date, not anyone else's.

> > > Huh, how about that, LOOK who is NOW defending the "mask mandate"
> > WHERE did I mention masks at all? Talk about lying. I mentioned YOUR party encouraging the masses to go to parades.
> You said we would have a mask mandate on Oct 10th, so I called you out of that

It was part of the EXACT, ABOVE conversation. You don't need to say it in every breath, everyone knows it didn't happen on 10/10, ok? I admit it, I was wrong. I know you just got a hard on hearing that, so now, please stop mentioning it or the conversation will be dead.

>, I mentioned masks and you clearly knew what I was talking about when you wrote: "You are such a joke, of course Trump did" and what did Trump do?
>He ordered a mask mandate

I don't think Trump did, your idiot Governors of Dem states did, but show me where Trump did.

>so clearly you knew we were talking about masks and now you're trying to tap dance your way out of it by saying "WHERE did I mention masks at all?"
> > > the same person that has mocked it since day 1 but now that I rightfully pointed out that Trump was the one that started it, she is defending it. Hypocrite much?
> > I defending shutting things down, which I still think was overkill, but keep lying.
> I'm NOT lying, you just admitted it was Trump

didn't. I said he shut down things, that isn't a mask mandate. Show me where Trump did.

>that put the mask mandate in, that is all I'm talking about, so don't try and change it to something else.
> > > If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
> > Then Merry Christmas, Nut. And thanks for ignoring the truth of what I said.
> You wrote, "if Biden....." so there was NO truth there, that was YOUR opinion, so don't try to sell it off as a fact.

There's plenty of truth there and you know it.

> > > If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. You said "the v@x is poison," we all know poison kills people
> > CAN kill people, poison doesn't always kill people.
> > >and now you're backpeddling off of that statement. Duly Noted.
> > NOPE
> > > We finally found a common ground to agree on. Duly Noted.
> > And sarcasm is lost on you, yet again, cuz you're a fool.

Duly noted that you don't get sarcasm and ignored this statement.

Tin@

Oct 12, 2023, 9:44:53 AM10/12/23
On Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 6:17:42 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 9:34:41 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> >He ordered a mask mandate
> I don't think Trump did, your idiot Governors of Dem states did, but show me where Trump did.

Here's proof, that you will claim is made up or not a reliable source: https://www.voanews.com/a/covid-19-pandemic_trump-embraces-face-masks-rejects-national-mandate/6193061.html

So look who is LYING! That's right, Troll Boy is.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 12, 2023, 11:16:23 AM10/12/23
I can't remember everything, besides if that was true, I'm sure you would have posted a link to it, like you just did with your mask mandate post.

> >I DO REMEMBER Biden having small gatherings at his speeches cuz of COVID, NOT cuz he couldn't draw a large crowd like the RINOs were saying and there
>>was Trump encouraging large gatherings to prove he had a lot of people that were going to vote for him.

How convenient, you ignored this part of the post.

> > >and then blaming Trump when he didn't do enough and sooner. Again, you and your party are a bunch of hypocrite liars.
> > Trump shut down the airplanes coming from China, which was good but he did NOT shut down the airplanes coming from Europe
> Because Covid was coming from China. DUH!

Like I said: "which was good" but keep in mind there were people in Europe that already had come in contact with COVID and they brought it to the USA so that is why Trump should have shut down those flights from Europe too.

> >so yes, he did NOT do enough, I stand by that statement, therefore I'm NOT a "hypocrite liar"

See, I said the same thing here too.

> > > Since no TFH exists, I wouldn't know.
> > Nice tap dance,
> How am I supposed to report what doesn't exist, no tap dance. just common sense, so I see why you are so confused, since you lack it.

So that means you LIED about a mask mandate coming on Oct 10th, got it.

> > Okay, are your sources saying ANYTHING about being WRONG on their Oct 10th date?
> That was MY date, not anyone else's.

That is just so strange that you would just pick a date out of your a$$ and say something was going to happen on that day. SMH, Duly Noted.

> > > WHERE did I mention masks at all? Talk about lying. I mentioned YOUR party encouraging the masses to go to parades.
> > You said we would have a mask mandate on Oct 10th, so I called you out of that
> It was part of the EXACT, ABOVE conversation. You don't need to say it in every breath, everyone knows it didn't happen on 10/10, ok? I admit it, I was wrong. I know you just got a hard on hearing that, so now, please stop mentioning it or the conversation will be dead.

Well you were more than just "wrong" you LIED, so kudos to you for admitting the LIE! I WILL honor your request and NOT bring up this LIE again, just like I will keep my word NOT bring up your TWO SP LIES if you ever decided to admit to those LIES!

> >, I mentioned masks and you clearly knew what I was talking about when you wrote: "You are such a joke, of course Trump did" and what did Trump do?
> >He ordered a mask mandate
> I don't think Trump did, your idiot Governors of Dem states did, but show me where Trump did.

Ok, I stand corrected, while he didn't order it, he was in favor of it,
"President Donald Trump says he is in favor of Americans wearing face masks to help curb the surging coronavirus pandemic, but says he will not impose a national mandate."
“I’m a believer in masks,” Trump said in an interview at the White House first aired on the “Fox News Sunday” TV show. “I think masks are good.”

> >so clearly you knew we were talking about masks and now you're trying to tap dance your way out of it by saying "WHERE did I mention masks at all?"
> > > I defending shutting things down, which I still think was overkill, but keep lying.
> > I'm NOT lying, you just admitted it was Trump
> didn't. I said he shut down things, that isn't a mask mandate. Show me where Trump did.

You already did, I'll take a knee on that statement, thank you

> >that put the mask mandate in, that is all I'm talking about, so don't try and change it to something else.
> > > Then Merry Christmas, Nut. And thanks for ignoring the truth of what I said.
> > You wrote, "if Biden....." so there was NO truth there, that was YOUR opinion, so don't try to sell it off as a fact.
> There's plenty of truth there and you know it.

Sorry, there was NO truth in that, that was YOUR OPINION, you can't say it's the truth when you use "if" in your sentence.

> > > CAN kill people, poison doesn't always kill people.
> > > NOPE
> > > And sarcasm is lost on you, yet again, cuz you're a fool.
> Duly noted that you don't get sarcasm and ignored this statement.

What did you expect for me to say to that???

Tin@

Oct 12, 2023, 9:15:32 PM10/12/23
Yet your party called him racist for shutting down flights from China, where it originated. How weird is your thinking? So it's racist when it's China, where it came from, but it is okay to shut down flights from other countries. We should have shut down the whole airline industry then, since all over the world it was spreading, but you just think Europe.

> > >so yes, he did NOT do enough, I stand by that statement, therefore I'm NOT a "hypocrite liar"
> See, I said the same thing here too.

> > > Nice tap dance,
> > How am I supposed to report what doesn't exist, no tap dance. just common sense, so I see why you are so confused, since you lack it.
> So that means you LIED about a mask mandate coming on Oct 10th, got it.

No, I didn't lie, I gave an OPINION. I know you are scared to express an opinion, but I am not. You demanded a date, so I gave one. No where did I say "they're saying...."

> > > Okay, are your sources saying ANYTHING about being WRONG on their Oct 10th date?
> > That was MY date, not anyone else's.
> That is just so strange that you would just pick a date out of your a$$ and say something was going to happen on that day. SMH, Duly Noted.

I didn't put it out of anywhere, I picked a date. Why is that so weird? Again, I know you have issues with commitments and opinions, but they don't scare me. Try it some time. It is okay to be wrong. It's life. If you think you are perfect and don't make mistakes (which we already know you do every day) you are WRONG.

> > > You said we would have a mask mandate on Oct 10th, so I called you out of that
> > It was part of the EXACT, ABOVE conversation. You don't need to say it in every breath, everyone knows it didn't happen on 10/10, ok? I admit it, I was wrong. I know you just got a hard on hearing that, so now, please stop mentioning it or the conversation will be dead.
> Well you were more than just "wrong" you LIED, so kudos to you for admitting the LIE! I WILL honor your request and NOT bring up this LIE again, just like I will keep my word NOT bring up your TWO SP LIES if you ever decided to admit to those LIES!

I didn't lie....again, GAVE AN OPINION. Where did I say it was a fact? I send something like soon and you demanded a date, so I gave you one.

> > >, I mentioned masks and you clearly knew what I was talking about when you wrote: "You are such a joke, of course Trump did" and what did Trump do?
> > >He ordered a mask mandate
> > I don't think Trump did, your idiot Governors of Dem states did, but show me where Trump did.
> Ok, I stand corrected, while he didn't order it, he was in favor of it,

No, he was not in favor of a MANDATE, he was in favor of wearing masks.

> "President Donald Trump says he is in favor of Americans wearing face masks to help curb the surging coronavirus pandemic, but says he will not impose a national mandate."

see?

> “I’m a believer in masks,” Trump said in an interview at the White House first aired on the “Fox News Sunday” TV show. “I think masks are good.”

Not in favor of mandates, in favor of wearing masks.

> > >so clearly you knew we were talking about masks and now you're trying to tap dance your way out of it by saying "WHERE did I mention masks at all?"
> > > I'm NOT lying, you just admitted it was Trump
> > didn't. I said he shut down things, that isn't a mask mandate. Show me where Trump did.
> You already did, I'll take a knee on that statement, thank you

so YOU WERE WRONG, congrats on admitting that.

> > >that put the mask mandate in, that is all I'm talking about, so don't try and change it to something else.
> > > You wrote, "if Biden....." so there was NO truth there, that was YOUR opinion, so don't try to sell it off as a fact.
> > There's plenty of truth there and you know it.
> Sorry, there was NO truth in that, that was YOUR OPINION, you can't say it's the truth when you use "if" in your sentence.
> > Duly noted that you don't get sarcasm and ignored this statement.
> What did you expect for me to say to that???

I expect you to admit you don't get sarcasm.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 13, 2023, 11:04:09 AM10/13/23
YES, it was racist to ONLY single out China, he should have stopped ALL flights. The reason I said Europe is cuz that is where flights were coming in from to the east coast and COVID came in on those flights.

> > See, I said the same thing here too.

> > > How am I supposed to report what doesn't exist, no tap dance. just common sense, so I see why you are so confused, since you lack it.
> > So that means you LIED about a mask mandate coming on Oct 10th, got it.
> No, I didn't lie, I gave an OPINION. I know you are scared to express an opinion, but I am not. You demanded a date, so I gave one. No where did I say "they're saying...."

Read to how foolish you sound "You demanded a date, so I gave one" you and I both know NOBODY can make you do anything you don't want to do, so don't try to blame it on me, that makes you look more foolish than you already are.

> > > That was MY date, not anyone else's.
> > That is just so strange that you would just pick a date out of your a$$ and say something was going to happen on that day. SMH, Duly Noted.
> I didn't put it out of anywhere, I picked a date. Why is that so weird?

It's weird cuz out of all the things in the world to have an opinion on, you would picked that hill to die saying that is how the Dems plan on stealing the election.

Again, I know you have issues with commitments and opinions, but they don't scare me. Try it some time. It is okay to be wrong. It's life. If you think you are perfect and don't make mistakes (which we already know you do every day) you are WRONG.
> > > It was part of the EXACT, ABOVE conversation. You don't need to say it in every breath, everyone knows it didn't happen on 10/10, ok? I admit it, I was wrong. I know you just got a hard on hearing that, so now, please stop mentioning it or the conversation will be dead.
> > Well you were more than just "wrong" you LIED, so kudos to you for admitting the LIE! I WILL honor your request and NOT bring up this LIE again, just like I will keep my word NOT bring up your TWO SP LIES if you ever decided to admit to those LIES!
> I didn't lie....again, GAVE AN OPINION. Where did I say it was a fact? I send something like soon and you demanded a date, so I gave you one.

LIE!
> > > I don't think Trump did, your idiot Governors of Dem states did, but show me where Trump did.
> > Ok, I stand corrected, while he didn't order it, he was in favor of it,
> No, he was not in favor of a MANDATE, he was in favor of wearing masks.
> > "President Donald Trump says he is in favor of Americans wearing face masks to help curb the surging coronavirus pandemic, but says he will not impose a national mandate."
> see?
> > “I’m a believer in masks,” Trump said in an interview at the White House first aired on the “Fox News Sunday” TV show. “I think masks are good.”
> Not in favor of mandates, in favor of wearing masks.
> > > didn't. I said he shut down things, that isn't a mask mandate. Show me where Trump did.
> > You already did, I'll take a knee on that statement, thank you
> so YOU WERE WRONG, congrats on admitting that.

I've never been afraid to admit when I'm wrong, too bad you can't say the same. Case in point, you could have just said you were wrong for having "Linda" as a SP in that thread right after you got caught but instead you doubled down on being stupid and denied it.

> > > There's plenty of truth there and you know it.
> > Sorry, there was NO truth in that, that was YOUR OPINION, you can't say it's the truth when you use "if" in your sentence.

Duly Noted, you didn't try to deny it was your opinion cuz you know you used "if"

> > > Duly noted that you don't get sarcasm and ignored this statement.
> > What did you expect for me to say to that???
> I expect you to admit you don't get sarcasm.
I get good sarcasm, you sarcasm, isn't good.

Tin@

Oct 13, 2023, 11:56:00 AM10/13/23

> > > I can't remember everything, besides if that was true, I'm sure you would have posted a link to it, like you just did with your mask mandate post.
> > > How convenient, you ignored this part of the post.
> > > Like I said: "which was good" but keep in mind there were people in Europe that already had come in contact with COVID and they brought it to the USA so that is why Trump should have shut down those flights from Europe too.
> > Yet your party called him racist for shutting down flights from China, where it originated. How weird is your thinking? So it's racist when it's China, where it came from, but it is okay to shut down flights from other countries. We should have shut down the whole airline industry then, since all over the world it was spreading, but you just think Europe.
> YES, it was racist to ONLY single out China,

WHY? When it is the country of origin and not too friendly to our country anyhow.

>he should have stopped ALL flights. The reason I said Europe is cuz that is where flights were coming in from to the east coast and COVID came in on those flights.

Prove it. You know, like you proved that Trump made a mask mandate.

> > > So that means you LIED about a mask mandate coming on Oct 10th, got it.
> > No, I didn't lie, I gave an OPINION. I know you are scared to express an opinion, but I am not. You demanded a date, so I gave one. No where did I say "they're saying...."
> Read to how foolish you sound "You demanded a date, so I gave one" you and I both know NOBODY can make you do anything you don't want to do, so don't try to blame it on me, that makes you look more foolish than you already are.

Whatever, you asked for a date and I gave one. I'm not afraid to be wrong.

> > > That is just so strange that you would just pick a date out of your a$$ and say something was going to happen on that day. SMH, Duly Noted.
> > I didn't put it out of anywhere, I picked a date. Why is that so weird?
> It's weird cuz out of all the things in the world to have an opinion on, you would picked that hill to die saying that is how the Dems plan on stealing the election.

WHAT???? I didn't say that, READ THE ABOVE, NOTHING about stealing an election, why are you making things up? What are you smoking?????

> Again, I know you have issues with commitments and opinions, but they don't scare me. Try it some time. It is okay to be wrong. It's life. If you think you are perfect and don't make mistakes (which we already know you do every day) you are WRONG.

> > > Well you were more than just "wrong" you LIED, so kudos to you for admitting the LIE! I WILL honor your request and NOT bring up this LIE again, just like I will keep my word NOT bring up your TWO SP LIES if you ever decided to admit to those LIES!
> > I didn't lie....again, GAVE AN OPINION. Where did I say it was a fact? I send something like soon and you demanded a date, so I gave you one.
> LIE!

It isnt a lie. show my source then if you think it was more than an opinion.

> > > Ok, I stand corrected, while he didn't order it, he was in favor of it,
> > No, he was not in favor of a MANDATE, he was in favor of wearing masks.
> > > "President Donald Trump says he is in favor of Americans wearing face masks to help curb the surging coronavirus pandemic, but says he will not impose a national mandate."
> > see?
> > > “I’m a believer in masks,” Trump said in an interview at the White House first aired on the “Fox News Sunday” TV show. “I think masks are good.”
> > Not in favor of mandates, in favor of wearing masks.
> > > You already did, I'll take a knee on that statement, thank you
> > so YOU WERE WRONG, congrats on admitting that.
> I've never been afraid to admit when I'm wrong, too bad you can't say the same. Case in point, you could have just said you were wrong for having "Linda" as a SP in that thread right after you got caught but instead you doubled down on being stupid and denied it.

Admitting a lie is dumb.

> > > What did you expect for me to say to that???
> > I expect you to admit you don't get sarcasm.
> I get good sarcasm, you sarcasm, isn't good.

Don't blame me that you're stupid.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 13, 2023, 12:48:15 PM10/13/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 8:56:00 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> > > Yet your party called him racist for shutting down flights from China, where it originated. How weird is your thinking? So it's racist when it's China, where it came from, but it is okay to shut down flights from other countries. We should have shut down the whole airline industry then, since all over the world it was spreading, but you just think Europe.
> > YES, it was racist to ONLY single out China,
> WHY? When it is the country of origin and not too friendly to our country anyhow.

Oh so cuz they are NOT too friendly to our country is enough reason to stop flights from coming in from that country while other flights are coming in from other countries that are carrying COVID, in other words, you're saying: I'm Okay with people in our country dying from COVID cuz of flights from countries that are nice to us as long as flights from China are shut down, got it.
Duly Noted.

> >he should have stopped ALL flights. The reason I said Europe is cuz that is where flights were coming in from to the east coast and COVID came in on those flights.
> Prove it.

What exactly do you want me to prove?

>You know, like you proved that Trump made a mask mandate.

While Trump did not order a mask mandate, we were wearing masks when he was President, so that happened under his watch.

> > > No, I didn't lie, I gave an OPINION. I know you are scared to express an opinion, but I am not. You demanded a date, so I gave one. No where did I say "they're saying...."
> > Read to how foolish you sound "You demanded a date, so I gave one" you and I both know NOBODY can make you do anything you don't want to do, so don't try to blame it on me, that makes you look more foolish than you already are.
> Whatever, you asked for a date and I gave one. I'm not afraid to be wrong.

I really want to know what would the purpose be to have a mask mandate in the first place for the Dems, what would be in it for them?

> > > I didn't put it out of anywhere, I picked a date. Why is that so weird?
> > It's weird cuz out of all the things in the world to have an opinion on, you would picked that hill to die saying that is how the Dems plan on stealing the election.
> WHAT???? I didn't say that, READ THE ABOVE, NOTHING about stealing an election, why are you making things up? What are you smoking?????

You're right, I'm wrong, see, I admitted I was wrong, BTW, what would be the end game for the Dems to have a mask mandate on Oct 10th if it wasn't to steal the election?

> > Again, I know you have issues with commitments and opinions, but they don't scare me. Try it some time. It is okay to be wrong. It's life. If you think you are perfect and don't make mistakes (which we already know you do every day) you are WRONG.

> > > I didn't lie....again, GAVE AN OPINION. Where did I say it was a fact? I send something like soon and you demanded a date, so I gave you one.
> > LIE!
> It isnt a lie. show my source then if you think it was more than an opinion.

From the start when I first posted your Oct 10th mask mandate on my list of things from the TFH media, NOT ONCE did you EVER say it was an opinion until AFTER it was proven WRONG, then you jumped on the "it was an opinion" bandwagon, I wonder why?

1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED
4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
8 The US government is going to take my house away from me
9. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!

> > > No, he was not in favor of a MANDATE, he was in favor of wearing masks.
> > > see?
> > > Not in favor of mandates, in favor of wearing masks.
> > > so YOU WERE WRONG, congrats on admitting that.
> > I've never been afraid to admit when I'm wrong, too bad you can't say the same. Case in point, you could have just said you were wrong for having "Linda" as a SP in that thread right after you got caught but instead you doubled down on being stupid and denied it.
> Admitting a lie is dumb.

That's true, but in that case you would NOT have been lying.

> > > I expect you to admit you don't get sarcasm.
> > I get good sarcasm, you sarcasm, isn't good.
> Don't blame me that you're stupid.

Don't blame me that you suck at sarcasm.

Tin@

Oct 13, 2023, 12:59:14 PM10/13/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 9:48:15 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > YES, it was racist to ONLY single out China,
> > WHY? When it is the country of origin and not too friendly to our country anyhow.
> Oh so cuz they are NOT too friendly to our country is enough reason to stop flights from coming in from that country

NO MORON, it's because it was the country of ORIGIN OF THE DISEASE. I hope yelling it got it through that thick skull where you claim you have a brain is.

> while other flights are coming in from other countries that are carrying COVID, in other words, you're saying: I'm Okay with people in our country dying from COVID cuz of flights from countries that are nice to us as long as flights from China are shut down, got it.

I never said I was ok with anything. I explained why he wanted to stop flights from China.

> Duly Noted.

only thing duly noted is how stupid your post is.

> > >he should have stopped ALL flights. The reason I said Europe is cuz that is where flights were coming in from to the east coast and COVID came in on those flights.
> > Prove it.
> What exactly do you want me to prove?

That Covid was coming from those flight, has Alzheimers kicked in? The question is on the above statement.

> >You know, like you proved that Trump made a mask mandate.
> While Trump did not order a mask mandate, we were wearing masks when he was President, so that happened under his watch.

MANDATED BY DEMS! Notice in states run by Republicans, like FLA, they weren't mandated.

> > > Read to how foolish you sound "You demanded a date, so I gave one" you and I both know NOBODY can make you do anything you don't want to do, so don't try to blame it on me, that makes you look more foolish than you already are.
> > Whatever, you asked for a date and I gave one. I'm not afraid to be wrong.
> I really want to know what would the purpose be to have a mask mandate in the first place for the Dems, what would be in it for them?

Control, moron. And to see who the sheep were. Congrats they know you're one.

> > > It's weird cuz out of all the things in the world to have an opinion on, you would picked that hill to die saying that is how the Dems plan on stealing the election.
> > WHAT???? I didn't say that, READ THE ABOVE, NOTHING about stealing an election, why are you making things up? What are you smoking?????
> You're right, I'm wrong, see, I admitted I was wrong,

Hallelujah! We're making progress.

> BTW, what would be the end game for the Dems to have a mask mandate on Oct 10th if it wasn't to steal the election?

Don't you think 13 months before the election would be far off? I don't think it's about stealing the election at all, and never said such. It's about CONTROL.

> > > Again, I know you have issues with commitments and opinions, but they don't scare me. Try it some time. It is okay to be wrong. It's life. If you think you are perfect and don't make mistakes (which we already know you do every day) you are WRONG.

> > > LIE!
> > It isnt a lie. show my source then if you think it was more than an opinion.
> From the start when I first posted your Oct 10th mask mandate on my list of things from the TFH media, NOT ONCE did you EVER say it was an opinion

I wasn't aware that I had to state it was an opinion, BUT, I also never stated a source of where it came from, so a NORMAL person would believe it to be an opinion. WHY are you dying on this OPINION?

>until AFTER it was proven WRONG,

It wasn't PROVEN wrong, it was just wrong. There was nothing to "prove".

>then you jumped on the "it was an opinion" bandwagon, I wonder why?

CUZ IT WAS AN OPINION.

> > > I've never been afraid to admit when I'm wrong, too bad you can't say the same. Case in point, you could have just said you were wrong for having "Linda" as a SP in that thread right after you got caught but instead you doubled down on being stupid and denied it.
> > Admitting a lie is dumb.
> That's true, but in that case you would NOT have been lying.
> > > I get good sarcasm, you sarcasm, isn't good.
> > Don't blame me that you're stupid.
> Don't blame me that you suck at sarcasm.

That isn't true, you're too dumb to know sarcasm. Admit it.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 13, 2023, 4:15:35 PM10/13/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 9:59:14 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> > > WHY? When it is the country of origin and not too friendly to our country anyhow.
> > Oh so cuz they are NOT too friendly to our country is enough reason to stop flights from coming in from that country
> NO MORON, it's because it was the country of ORIGIN OF THE DISEASE. I hope yelling it got it through that thick skull where you claim you have a brain is.

NO MORON, it clearly was NOT enough to just stop flights from China they needed to stop ALL flights too but Trump the racist that he is, could NOT John Waite to "stop those flights with those little yellow people with small eys on them, carrying the Kung Flu COVID" Trump's words if he were being honest.

> > while other flights are coming in from other countries that are carrying COVID, in other words, you're saying: I'm Okay with people in our country dying from COVID cuz of flights from countries that are nice to us as long as flights from China are shut down, got it.
> I never said I was ok with anything. I explained why he wanted to stop flights from China.

<see above> ^^^^^^

> > Duly Noted.
>
> only thing duly noted is how stupid your post is.
> > > Prove it.
> > What exactly do you want me to prove?
> That Covid was coming from those flight, has Alzheimers kicked in? The question is on the above statement.

Here if the proof and I'll just sit back and watch you try to tap dance out of it, cuz that is the way you have always done things or you'll just ignore it.
https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/09/22/how-covid-19-took-hold-in-north-america-and-europe/#:~:text=Their%20findings%20also%20show%20that,China%20directly%20to%20Washington%20state.

> > >You know, like you proved that Trump made a mask mandate.
> > While Trump did not order a mask mandate, we were wearing masks when he was President, so that happened under his watch.
> MANDATED BY DEMS! Notice in states run by Republicans, like FLA, they weren't mandated.
> > > Whatever, you asked for a date and I gave one. I'm not afraid to be wrong.
> > I really want to know what would the purpose be to have a mask mandate in the first place for the Dems, what would be in it for them?
> Control, moron. And to see who the sheep were. Congrats they know you're one.

So you say "Control" my question is control to do what? Once again, what is their end game?

> > > WHAT???? I didn't say that, READ THE ABOVE, NOTHING about stealing an election, why are you making things up? What are you smoking?????
> > You're right, I'm wrong, see, I admitted I was wrong,
> Hallelujah! We're making progress.
> > BTW, what would be the end game for the Dems to have a mask mandate on Oct 10th if it wasn't to steal the election?
> Don't you think 13 months before the election would be far off?

Yes, I do agree with you, BUT I did hear reports that was the reason why the Dems were going to have a mask mandate, to steal the election.

> I don't think it's about stealing the election at all, and never said such. It's about CONTROL.

You're right, you didn't say it but I know I heard it. So answer my question, what are "they" going to do with CONTROL?

> > > It isnt a lie. show my source then if you think it was more than an opinion.
> > From the start when I first posted your Oct 10th mask mandate on my list of things from the TFH media, NOT ONCE did you EVER say it was an opinion
> I wasn't aware that I had to state it was an opinion, BUT, I also never stated a source of where it came from, so a NORMAL person would believe it to be an opinion. WHY are you dying on this OPINION?

Ok, lets do this to clear up any future opinions vs facts from you, from the list below, give me the numbers that are your opinions....for example #1, #3 and #4. Then I will know what is a fact to you.

1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED
4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
8. For 23 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!

> >until AFTER it was proven WRONG,
> It wasn't PROVEN wrong, it was just wrong. There was nothing to "prove".
> >then you jumped on the "it was an opinion" bandwagon, I wonder why?
> CUZ IT WAS AN OPINION.
> > > Admitting a lie is dumb.
> > That's true, but in that case you would NOT have been lying.
> > > Don't blame me that you're stupid.
> > Don't blame me that you suck at sarcasm.
> That isn't true, you're too dumb to know sarcasm. Admit it.
That's correct, cuz you're really, really smart. (that's sarcasm)

Tin@

Oct 13, 2023, 7:13:07 PM10/13/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 1:15:35 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 9:59:14 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> > > Oh so cuz they are NOT too friendly to our country is enough reason to stop flights from coming in from that country
> > NO MORON, it's because it was the country of ORIGIN OF THE DISEASE. I hope yelling it got it through that thick skull where you claim you have a brain is.
> NO MORON, it clearly was NOT enough to just stop flights from China they needed to stop ALL flights too but Trump the racist that he is, could NOT John Waite to "stop those flights with those little yellow people with small eys on them, carrying the Kung Flu COVID" Trump's words if he were being honest.

you're such a joke and not in a funny way, in a moron way.

> > > while other flights are coming in from other countries that are carrying COVID, in other words, you're saying: I'm Okay with people in our country dying from COVID cuz of flights from countries that are nice to us as long as flights from China are shut down, got it.
> > I never said I was ok with anything. I explained why he wanted to stop flights from China.
> <see above> ^^^^^^

see above

> > > Duly Noted.
> >
> > only thing duly noted is how stupid your post is.
> > > What exactly do you want me to prove?
> > That Covid was coming from those flight, has Alzheimers kicked in? The question is on the above statement.
> Here if the proof and I'll just sit back and watch you try to tap dance out of it, cuz that is the way you have always done things or you'll just ignore it.
> https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/09/22/how-covid-19-took-hold-in-north-america-and-europe/#:~:text=Their%20findings%20also%20show%20that,China%20directly%20to%20Washington%20state.
> > > While Trump did not order a mask mandate, we were wearing masks when he was President, so that happened under his watch.
> > MANDATED BY DEMS! Notice in states run by Republicans, like FLA, they weren't mandated.
> > > I really want to know what would the purpose be to have a mask mandate in the first place for the Dems, what would be in it for them?
> > Control, moron. And to see who the sheep were. Congrats they know you're one.
> So you say "Control" my question is control to do what? Once again, what is their end game?

People, duh, sheep like you. Why do you think people want to rule over others?

> > > You're right, I'm wrong, see, I admitted I was wrong,
> > Hallelujah! We're making progress.
> > > BTW, what would be the end game for the Dems to have a mask mandate on Oct 10th if it wasn't to steal the election?
> > Don't you think 13 months before the election would be far off?
> Yes, I do agree with you, BUT I did hear reports that was the reason why the Dems were going to have a mask mandate, to steal the election.

Unless you have proof, then you are lying (by your standards)

> > I don't think it's about stealing the election at all, and never said such. It's about CONTROL.
> You're right, you didn't say it but I know I heard it. So answer my question, what are "they" going to do with CONTROL?

Have power. Wow, that educations was completely wasted on you. You can't do simple math. Why do people like control, because they have power. 1+1=
I am really smart, smart enough to know why people like control.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 16, 2023, 12:13:50 PM10/16/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 4:13:07 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 1:15:35 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > NO MORON, it's because it was the country of ORIGIN OF THE DISEASE. I hope yelling it got it through that thick skull where you claim you have a brain is.
> > NO MORON, it clearly was NOT enough to just stop flights from China they needed to stop ALL flights too but Trump the racist that he is, could NOT John Waite to "stop those flights with those little yellow people with small eys on them, carrying the Kung Flu COVID" Trump's words if he were being honest.
> you're such a joke and not in a funny way, in a moron way.

More name calling like a 5 year old, Duly Noted.

> > > I never said I was ok with anything. I explained why he wanted to stop flights from China.
> > <see above> ^^^^^^
> see above

> > > only thing duly noted is how stupid your post is.
> > > That Covid was coming from those flight, has Alzheimers kicked in? The question is on the above statement.
> > Here if the proof and I'll just sit back and watch you try to tap dance out of it, cuz that is the way you have always done things or you'll just ignore it.
> > https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/09/22/how-covid-19-took-hold-in-north-america-and-europe/#:~:text=Their%20findings%20also%20show%20that,China%20directly%20to%20Washington%20state.

Just as I thought, you asked for proof and I gave it to you and you ignored it. Uh huh, Duly Noted.
Of course you weren't going to say: "thanks, I was wrong"

> > > MANDATED BY DEMS! Notice in states run by Republicans, like FLA, they weren't mandated.
> > > Control, moron. And to see who the sheep were. Congrats they know you're one.
> > So you say "Control" my question is control to do what? Once again, what is their end game?
> People, duh, sheep like you. Why do you think people want to rule over others?
Okay but what is the end game to having us wear a mask? There has to be one, what is it?

> > > Hallelujah! We're making progress.
> > > Don't you think 13 months before the election would be far off?
> > Yes, I do agree with you, BUT I did hear reports that was the reason why the Dems were going to have a mask mandate, to steal the election.
> Unless you have proof, then you are lying (by your standards)

Oh I have proof alright, here it is... and the thing that stood out to me was, that story was released about the same time you started crowing about a mask mandate coming in, huh how about that, that means you KNEW WHY the mask mandate was coming in, to steal the 2024 election, and of course you LIED and said you did NOT know. Duly Noted.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12468051/Trump-blasts-fearmongering-new-COVID-strain-claims-left-wing-lunatics-trying-bring-lockdowns-mask-mandates-steal-2024-election.html

> > > I don't think it's about stealing the election at all, and never said such. It's about CONTROL.
> > You're right, you didn't say it but I know I heard it. So answer my question, what are "they" going to do with CONTROL?
> Have power. Wow, that educations was completely wasted on you. You can't do simple math. Why do people like control, because they have power. 1+1=

There you go again, talking about my education that I got and you didn't, Jealous much? ...

> > > I wasn't aware that I had to state it was an opinion, BUT, I also never stated a source of where it came from, so a NORMAL person would believe it to be an opinion. WHY are you dying on this OPINION?
> > Ok, lets do this to clear up any future opinions vs facts from you, from the list below, give me the numbers that are your opinions....for example #1, #3 and #4. Then I will know what is a fact to you.

That is a shame you didn't do what I asked and we BOTH know why you wanted no part of doing it. Duly Noted.
Uh huh, I understand it too, like I told you before, that is why BTK will NOT answer my question, "was the 2020 election stolen?" BTK won't answer cuz he wants to keep you stupid.

Tin@

Oct 17, 2023, 12:15:41 AM10/17/23
Yeah, RINO and CINO are name calling.
CONTROL, see who the sheep are, see how compliant and scared you are. See where they have to up the propaganda.

> > > Yes, I do agree with you, BUT I did hear reports that was the reason why the Dems were going to have a mask mandate, to steal the election.
> > Unless you have proof, then you are lying (by your standards)
> Oh I have proof alright, here it is... and the thing that stood out to me was, that story was released about the same time you started crowing about a mask mandate coming in, huh how about that, that means you KNEW WHY the mask mandate was coming in, to steal the 2024 election, and of course you LIED and said you did NOT know. Duly Noted.

Giving an OPINION is not a lie.

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12468051/Trump-blasts-fearmongering-new-COVID-strain-claims-left-wing-lunatics-trying-bring-lockdowns-mask-mandates-steal-2024-election.html
> > > You're right, you didn't say it but I know I heard it. So answer my question, what are "they" going to do with CONTROL?
> > Have power. Wow, that educations was completely wasted on you. You can't do simple math. Why do people like control, because they have power. 1+1=
> There you go again, talking about my education that I got and you didn't, Jealous much? ...

Since it didn't get you any smarter, why would I be jealous? Or were you ridiculously dumb before that?

> > > That's correct, cuz you're really, really smart. (that's sarcasm)
> > I am really smart, smart enough to know why people like control.
> Uh huh, I understand it too, like I told you before, that is why BTK will NOT answer my question, "was the 2020 election stolen?" BTK won't answer cuz he wants to keep you stupid.

Why are you dragging others into a discussion you're having with ME?

The_LA_Flash

Oct 17, 2023, 10:44:18 AM10/17/23
No, those are titles you have earned, like a Medical Doctor has earned M.D.

> > > see above

> > Just as I thought, you asked for proof and I gave it to you and you ignored it. Uh huh, Duly Noted.
> > Of course you weren't going to say: "thanks, I was wrong"
Uh huh, ahhh <crickets> Double Duly Noted.

> > > People, duh, sheep like you. Why do you think people want to rule over others?
> > Okay but what is the end game to having us wear a mask? There has to be one, what is it?
> CONTROL, see who the sheep are, see how compliant and scared you are. See where they have to up the propaganda.

Okay, got it, but since it didn't happen, that makes you a par·a·noid.
> > > Unless you have proof, then you are lying (by your standards)
> > Oh I have proof alright, here it is... and the thing that stood out to me was, that story was released about the same time you started crowing about a mask mandate coming in, huh how about that, that means you KNEW WHY the mask mandate was coming in, to steal the 2024 election, and of course you LIED and said you did NOT know. Duly Noted.
> Giving an OPINION is not a lie.

...and on that topic don't think it went unnoticed that you tried to sweep my request under the rug, by wiping away this part of the post. So, I'll post it again and maybe you find the backbone to do it. Here it is AGAIN!!!

Ok, lets do this to clear up any future opinions vs facts from you, from the list below, give me the numbers that are your opinions....for example #1, #3 and #4. Then I will know what is a fact to you.

1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED 4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
8. For 23 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!

> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12468051/Trump-blasts-fearmongering-new-COVID-strain-claims-left-wing-lunatics-trying-bring-lockdowns-mask-mandates-steal-2024-election.html

ONCE AGAIN, You challenged me to show proof, I showed proof and then you ignored it, there is a patten here leaving you with egg all over your face. BTW, that was NOT an opinion cuz as I proved with my link you got that story from your TFH media sources but you don't want to out them cuz it was WRONG!!! Duly Noted.

> > > Have power. Wow, that educations was completely wasted on you. You can't do simple math. Why do people like control, because they have power. 1+1=
> > There you go again, talking about my education that I got and you didn't, Jealous much? ...
> Since it didn't get you any smarter, why would I be jealous? Or were you ridiculously dumb before that?
No, but to your credit I am getting dumber every time I read one of your posts.

> > > I am really smart, smart enough to know why people like control.
> > Uh huh, I understand it too, like I told you before, that is why BTK will NOT answer my question, "was the 2020 election stolen?" BTK won't answer cuz he wants to keep you stupid.
> Why are you dragging others into a discussion you're having with ME?

DUH!!! To show you an example on how you are also being controlled, if you don't like it, stop getting your news from those TFH media sources.

Tin@

Oct 17, 2023, 11:19:06 AM10/17/23
No, those are your LIES!!!!
no, it makes me wrong...for the moment. And I'd rather be paranoid than an ostrich. (and I'm not paranoid, I'm paying attention)

> > > Oh I have proof alright, here it is... and the thing that stood out to me was, that story was released about the same time you started crowing about a mask mandate coming in, huh how about that, that means you KNEW WHY the mask mandate was coming in, to steal the 2024 election, and of course you LIED and said you did NOT know. Duly Noted.
> > Giving an OPINION is not a lie.
> ...and on that topic don't think it went unnoticed that you tried to sweep my request under the rug, by wiping away this part of the post. So, I'll post it again and maybe you find the backbone to do it. Here it is AGAIN!!!

"wiping away" your lunacy, trying to keep you from embarrassing yourself further, yet here you are.

> Ok, lets do this to clear up any future opinions vs facts from you, from the list below, give me the numbers that are your opinions....for example #1, #3 and #4. Then I will know what is a fact to you.
> 1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
> 2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
> 3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED 4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
> 5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
> 6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
> 7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
> 8. For 23 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
> 9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
> 10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
> 11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!
>

> > > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12468051/Trump-blasts-fearmongering-new-COVID-strain-claims-left-wing-lunatics-trying-bring-lockdowns-mask-mandates-steal-2024-election.html
>
> ONCE AGAIN, You challenged me to show proof, I showed proof and then you ignored it, there is a patten

what's a patten?

>here leaving you with egg all over your face. BTW, that was NOT an opinion cuz as I proved with my link you got that story from your TFH media sources but you don't want to out them cuz it was WRONG!!! Duly Noted.

I dont have TFH media sources, since that doesn't exist.

> > > There you go again, talking about my education that I got and you didn't, Jealous much? ...
> > Since it didn't get you any smarter, why would I be jealous? Or were you ridiculously dumb before that?
> No, but to your credit I am getting dumber every time I read one of your posts.

Oooo...burn..not.

> > > Uh huh, I understand it too, like I told you before, that is why BTK will NOT answer my question, "was the 2020 election stolen?" BTK won't answer cuz he wants to keep you stupid.
> > Why are you dragging others into a discussion you're having with ME?
> DUH!!! To show you an example on how you are also being controlled, if you don't like it, stop getting your news from those TFH media sources.

I have nothing to do with him/her/it

The_LA_Flash

Oct 17, 2023, 11:42:52 AM10/17/23
On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 8:19:06 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 7:44:18 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

Still holding on to that LIE, that it still could happen? Wake up, from all the lies you're spreading. Okay, I'll keep bringing up to remind you that it hasn't happened.

> > > Giving an OPINION is not a lie.
> > ...and on that topic don't think it went unnoticed that you tried to sweep my request under the rug, by wiping away this part of the post. So, I'll post it again and maybe you find the backbone to do it. Here it is AGAIN!!!
> "wiping away" your lunacy, trying to keep you from embarrassing yourself further, yet here you are.

That's NOT my "lunacy" those are things YOU have posted in here as things YOU believe, nice try at trying to turn the tables on me.

> > Ok, lets do this to clear up any future opinions vs facts from you, from the list below, give me the numbers that are your opinions....for example #1, #3 and #4. Then I will know what is a fact to you.
> > 1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
> > 2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
> > 3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED 4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
> > 5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
> > 6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
> > 7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
> > 8. For 23 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
> > 9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
> > 10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
> > 11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!

> > ONCE AGAIN, You challenged me to show proof, I showed proof and then you ignored it, there is a patten
> what's a patten?

It is a shoe or clog with a raised sole or set on an iron ring, worn to raise one's feet above wet or muddy ground when walking outdoors.

> >here leaving you with egg all over your face. BTW, that was NOT an opinion cuz as I proved with my link you got that story from your TFH media sources but you don't want to out them cuz it was WRONG!!! Duly Noted.
> I dont have TFH media sources, since that doesn't exist.

Like I've posted before, if you're not getting your news from the MSM then there is a good chance you're getting it from Tin-Foil-Hat sources, like that long list of things you keep ignoring when I post it.

> > > Since it didn't get you any smarter, why would I be jealous? Or were you ridiculously dumb before that?
> > No, but to your credit I am getting dumber every time I read one of your posts.
> Oooo...burn..not.
No, just the TRUTH!
> > > Why are you dragging others into a discussion you're having with ME?
> > DUH!!! To show you an example on how you are also being controlled, if you don't like it, stop getting your news from those TFH media sources.
> I have nothing to do with him/her/it

This list says you'er a liar or did you pull that list of things out of your a$$?

1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED
4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
8. For 23 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!

List the numbers of things that are your OPINIONS.......do it, do it, do it.

Tin@

Oct 18, 2023, 12:51:09 AM10/18/23
Oh well, then that makes all the sense in the world, the way you're using it. "There is a shoe here leaving you with egg all over your face."
No wonder I was so confused with your choice of words.

> > >here leaving you with egg all over your face. BTW, that was NOT an opinion cuz as I proved with my link you got that story from your TFH media sources but you don't want to out them cuz it was WRONG!!! Duly Noted.
> > I dont have TFH media sources, since that doesn't exist.
> Like I've posted before, if you're not getting your news from the MSM then there is a good chance you're getting it from Tin-Foil-Hat sources, like that long list of things you keep ignoring when I post it.
> > > No, but to your credit I am getting dumber every time I read one of your posts.
> > Oooo...burn..not.
> No, just the TRUTH!
uh huh, 5 y/o
Pass

The_LA_Flash

Oct 18, 2023, 10:08:56 AM10/18/23
No, no, no, you need a shoe with a rasied sole cuz of all the eggs you have taken to your face.
I KNEW you wouldn't do it and why you're scared to do it, that just proves, even you know deep down inside your list is made up of crap and lies, thankyouverymuch!

Tin@

Oct 18, 2023, 11:13:39 AM10/18/23
??????? Can you stop making up words...or learn to spell simple words?
I'm not scared to do it, I CHOOSE not to

>that just proves, even you know deep down inside your list is made up of crap and lies, thankyouverymuch!

That proves nothing except I don't feel the need to respond to your request.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 18, 2023, 11:29:23 AM10/18/23
Darn, darn, I say typo, I saw it right after I sent it.
Smart choice, cuz it is always eaiser to just say: "it was my OPINION" later, i.e. #1

> >that just proves, even you know deep down inside your list is made up of crap and lies, thankyouverymuch!
> That proves nothing except I don't feel the need to respond to your request.

Oh it proves A LOT, as I just said above ^^^^^^^

Tin@

Oct 18, 2023, 9:27:04 PM10/18/23

> > > No, no, no, you need a shoe with a rasied
> > ??????? Can you stop making up words...or learn to spell simple words?
> Darn, darn, I say typo, I saw it right after I sent it.

You sure have a lot of typos, for someone so critical of others.

The_LA_Flash

Oct 19, 2023, 10:22:23 AM10/19/23
On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 6:27:04 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > ??????? Can you stop making up words...or learn to spell simple words?
> > Darn, darn, I say typo, I saw it right after I sent it.
> You sure have a lot of typos, for someone so critical of others.

I agree, Hmmm too many typos if you ask me, if I were you I would be suspicious and think that I was being trolled so he could post "Darn, darn, I say typo, I saw it right after I sent it" or to troll you into talking about his education so he could say "Jealous much?"

Tin@

Oct 19, 2023, 9:08:24 PM10/19/23
On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 7:22:23 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Darn, darn, I say typo, I saw it right after I sent it.
> > You sure have a lot of typos, for someone so critical of others.
> I agree, Hmmm too many typos if you ask me, if I were you I would be suspicious and think that I was being trolled so he could post "Darn, darn, I say typo, I saw it right after I sent it" or to troll you into talking about his education so he could say "Jealous much?"

There is nothing about you to be jealous of.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 8, 2023, 12:49:43 PM12/8/23
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tin@

Dec 8, 2023, 12:55:56 PM12/8/23
Posting hate, claiming to be a Christian, yet slapping God in the face with intentional sin, lying. Yep, NOTHING to be jealous of.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 8, 2023, 1:48:40 PM12/8/23
I'm NOT posting hate, I'm posting stories about Trump, who is all about hate, so then YES, upon further review, you're right. Hahahaha

Tin@

Dec 8, 2023, 2:26:45 PM12/8/23
Got it, you have no comprehension skills.

And I noticed you didn't defend your intentionally sinning, so maybe I'm getting through to you.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 8, 2023, 3:12:15 PM12/8/23
Like I said BEFORE we all are intentionally sinning, I didn't realize I had to spell it out for you EVERYTIME, DUH!!

Tin@

Dec 8, 2023, 6:14:38 PM12/8/23
I don't intentionally sin, ever. But nice muddy waters you wade in, like you fornicating is an accident.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 11, 2023, 10:18:38 AM12/11/23
You "intentionally sin" EVERY TIME you deny your LIES!

Tin@

Dec 11, 2023, 9:43:11 PM12/11/23
Good thing I so rarely lie.