More proof Trump supporters were behind the Jan 6th riots

The_LA_Flash

Nov 18, 2021, 7:54:00 AM11/18/21

Tin@

Nov 18, 2021, 9:07:30 PM11/18/21
On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 4:54:00 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/17/us/politics/qanon-shaman-jan-6-sentenced.html

what a shock, quoting liberal lame stream media.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 19, 2021, 12:01:15 PM11/19/21
Are you saying QAnon and The Proud Boys are not Trump supporters? Marjorie Taylor Greene has supported QAnon.

Tin@

Nov 20, 2021, 8:57:54 PM11/20/21
I know this is going to shock you, but I don't "follow" anyone. I don't know what The Proud Boys, QAnon or MTG support. i know what *I* support and I know what *I* believe. What others do is THEIR business.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 21, 2021, 7:44:56 AM11/21/21
Ok, very nice interesting reply "What others do is THEIR business" but you are so convinced it was Antifa that started the riot on Jan 6th, you said it had to be Antifa because they just went away, but QAnon and The Proud Boys haven't been around either since the riot. Why are you not pointing the finger at QAnon and The Proud Boys a pro Trump supporting group, why do they get a free pass?

Tin@

Nov 21, 2021, 10:09:31 AM11/21/21
Just because I don't mention a group doesn't mean they get a free pass. I didn't mention the KKK, so they don't get a free pass either. Your "look over there", doesn't work with me.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 21, 2021, 10:42:06 AM11/21/21
It's NOT a "look over there" on MY part at all but rather on YOUR part by NOT bringing up those groups at all, instead the ONLY group you pointed the finger was Anitfa, so again I'll ask, why did you only pick on them?

Tin@

Nov 21, 2021, 10:50:07 AM11/21/21
Because you brought up a specific incident, so I was responding to that. I wasn't aware that the Proud Boys or Qanon were there. And don't bring up that ONE Qanon person was there, because I'm sure there was 1 of everything there. But you did want me to "look over there" or why were you bringing up something that had no part of the discussion?

I bet you're mad that a white guy got off for defending himself too, right? Because whites always get a pass? Lets not look at the fact that if he didn't have a gun, he'd be the dead one right now. Your liberal biases are showing.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 21, 2021, 11:39:30 AM11/21/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 7:50:07 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 7:42:06 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Just because I don't mention a group doesn't mean they get a free pass. I didn't mention the KKK, so they don't get a free pass either. Your "look over there", doesn't work with me.
> > It's NOT a "look over there" on MY part at all but rather on YOUR part by NOT bringing up those groups at all, instead the ONLY group you pointed the finger was Anitfa, so again I'll ask, why did you only pick on them?

> Because you brought up a specific incident, so I was responding to that.

and your reply was "You really are ignorant, aren't you? That was a set up of Antifa, notice Antifa is gone, now that the Communists are in place" NOTICE, nowhere did you bring up The Proud Boys or QAnon, exhibit #1 "Look over there"

>I wasn't aware that the Proud Boys or Qanon were there. And don't bring up that ONE Qanon person was there, because I'm sure there was 1 of everything there.

and yet you were so SURE it was Antifa that was there, Exhibit #2 of "Look over there"

>But you did want me to "look over there" or why were you bringing up something that had no part of the discussion?

Nope, it's NOT a "look over there" as much as it is "look at the REAL group that was over there" something you did NOT want to admit to for whatever reason, so I'll ask again, why don't you want to admit it was QAnon and The Proud Boys that set up the Jan 6th riot?

> I bet you're mad that a white guy got off for defending himself too, right?

Exhibit #3 of "look over there" by you, bringing in another topic; but I'll answer you question, I really couldn't careless about it but nice try at trying to answer for me. Haha

>Because whites always get a pass?

Stu-pid comment by you, you do realize that it was a white on white crime, right? There are a couple of white families that lost family members but you don't care about those white people do you? you're just happy a white guy got set free. The fact is black on black crime happens everyday but nothing is ever said about those killings, it hardly goes reported in the news.

Lets not look at the fact that if he didn't have a gun, he'd be the dead one right now. Your liberal biases are showing.

Nice try but a failed attempt on your part to bring up a case I hardly paid attention to, but I am interested in the Admaud Arbery case, that case should be heating up this coming week, so what are your thoughts on that case?

Tin@

Nov 21, 2021, 3:22:25 PM11/21/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 8:39:30 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 7:50:07 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > It's NOT a "look over there" on MY part at all but rather on YOUR part by NOT bringing up those groups at all, instead the ONLY group you pointed the finger was Anitfa, so again I'll ask, why did you only pick on them?

Because THEY are who *I* saw. And pointing them out isn't "picking on".

> > Because you brought up a specific incident, so I was responding to that.
> and your reply was "You really are ignorant, aren't you? That was a set up of Antifa, notice Antifa is gone, now that the Communists are in place" NOTICE, nowhere did you bring up The Proud Boys or QAnon, exhibit #1 "Look over there"
> >I wasn't aware that the Proud Boys or Qanon were there. And don't bring up that ONE Qanon person was there, because I'm sure there was 1 of everything there.
> and yet you were so SURE it was Antifa that was there, Exhibit #2 of "Look over there"

I am sure, so that's no "look over there".

> >But you did want me to "look over there" or why were you bringing up something that had no part of the discussion?
> Nope, it's NOT a "look over there" as much as it is "look at the REAL group that was over there" something you did NOT want to admit to for whatever reason, so I'll ask again, why don't you want to admit it was QAnon and The Proud Boys that set up the Jan 6th riot?

I've seen no evidence of it.

> > I bet you're mad that a white guy got off for defending himself too, right?
> Exhibit #3 of "look over there" by you, bringing in another topic; but I'll answer you question, I really couldn't careless about it but nice try at trying to answer for me. Haha

I started a new paragraph. That means new thought, subject, etc.

> >Because whites always get a pass?
> Stu-pid comment by you, you do realize that it was a white on white crime, right?

Yes, that's why I stated that white people get a pass. Pay attention to what I say if you're going to respond to it.

>There are a couple of white families that lost family members but you don't care about those white people do you?

Not when they're child rapists and thugs. Why do you care so much about them? Kyle has no history of doing bad things, in fact, as shown in court, earlier that day he was shown removing graffiti, probably from thugs like those he killed.

>you're just happy a white guy got set free.

I'm happy that someone who was using his 2nd amendment rights is free. It was kill or be killed. You're trying to tell me you'd let someone kill you?

>The fact is black on black crime happens everyday but nothing is ever said about those killings, it hardly goes reported in the news.

Because that isn't the narrative the lame stream media wants to tell. They want to tell how white people are consistently killing black people. Where is your rage that the media isn't portraying the black on black crime?? You're just mad that a white kid killed another white kid who was going to kill him.

> Lets not look at the fact that if he didn't have a gun, he'd be the dead one right now. Your liberal biases are showing.
> Nice try but a failed attempt on your part to bring up a case I hardly paid attention to,

Then you're about the only one.

> but I am interested in the Admaud Arbery case, that case should be heating up this coming week, so what are your thoughts on that case?

Those guys are guilty as hell. I think those guys should spend the rest of their lives in jail. And yes, not the death penalty because I feel it isn't our right to kill others. (which is NOT THE SAME as what Kyle did) (I am against abortion and the death penalty, for the record) If Arbery had a gun, then yes, I would support that he had the right to kill them, if they were putting his life in jeopardy. I believe has was completely innocent of doing anything wrong, based on what I know of the case.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 21, 2021, 6:46:20 PM11/21/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 12:22:25 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> Because THEY are who *I* saw. And pointing them out isn't "picking on".

This is what I find interesting, you said: "THEY are who *I* saw" were they holding up a sign that said "we are Antifa pretending to be a Trump supporter" because if they were not, what was it exactly that you see that convinced you they were Antifa? What is your evidence?

> > >I wasn't aware that the Proud Boys or Qanon were there. And don't bring up that ONE Qanon person was there, because I'm sure there was 1 of everything there.
> > and yet you were so SURE it was Antifa that was there, Exhibit #2 of "Look over there"
> I am sure, so that's no "look over there".

Again where is your evidence of this?

> > >But you did want me to "look over there" or why were you bringing up something that had no part of the discussion?
> > Nope, it's NOT a "look over there" as much as it is "look at the REAL group that was over there" something you did NOT want to admit to for whatever reason, so I'll ask again, why don't you want to admit it was QAnon and The Proud Boys that set up the Jan 6th riot?
> I've seen no evidence of it.

There is lots of evidences those rioters were part of QAnon and The Proud Boys but you choose to close your eyes to it and say it was Antifa and that they made up fake social media accounts pretending to be Trump supporters, that is really lame, if I said something like that you would be killing me calling me stupid, brainwashed and ignorant. It's really funny about that word "evidence" because, if Trump wins a case the other side had no evidence to prove their case, BUT if Trump loses a case, the courts didn't want to LOOK at the evidence or it was the fake news media that is to blame, it is ALWAYS somebodies else fault. Haha

> > >Because whites always get a pass?
> > Stu-pid comment by you, you do realize that it was a white on white crime, right?
> Yes, that's why I stated that white people get a pass. Pay attention to what I say if you're going to respond to it.

What exactly did you mean by "whites always get a pass/white people get a pass?"

> >There are a couple of white families that lost family members but you don't care about those white people do you?
> Not when they're child rapists and thugs.

Do you have evidence that the 2 men who were killed were child rapists and thugs?

> Because that isn't the narrative the lame stream media wants to tell.

Uh huh, blame the media, that story is as old as the hills and yet you choose to eat it up and follow it like bees around honey, nobody was pointing a gun at your head making you follow the story, were they?

> You're just mad that a white kid killed another white kid who was going to kill him.

Again, I said I didn't follow the story so how can I be mad about it, nice try at trying to keep that lie alive.

Tin@

Nov 21, 2021, 7:42:09 PM11/21/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 3:46:20 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 12:22:25 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > Because THEY are who *I* saw. And pointing them out isn't "picking on".
> This is what I find interesting, you said: "THEY are who *I* saw" were they holding up a sign that said "we are Antifa pretending to be a Trump supporter" because if they were not, what was it exactly that you see that convinced you they were Antifa? What is your evidence?

We already, previously discussed this.

> > > and yet you were so SURE it was Antifa that was there, Exhibit #2 of "Look over there"
> > I am sure, so that's no "look over there".
> Again where is your evidence of this?
> > > Nope, it's NOT a "look over there" as much as it is "look at the REAL group that was over there" something you did NOT want to admit to for whatever reason, so I'll ask again, why don't you want to admit it was QAnon and The Proud Boys that set up the Jan 6th riot?
> > I've seen no evidence of it.
> There is lots of evidences those rioters were part of QAnon and The Proud Boys but you choose to close your eyes to it and say it was Antifa and that they made up fake social media accounts pretending to be Trump supporters, that is really lame, if I said something like that you would be killing me calling me stupid, brainwashed and ignorant. It's really funny about that word "evidence" because, if Trump wins a case the other side had no evidence to prove their case, BUT if Trump loses a case, the courts didn't want to LOOK at the evidence or it was the fake news media that is to blame, it is ALWAYS somebodies else fault. Haha

Show me the proof you have, other than some moron dressed in a horned hat. Show me, since you're so sure of what you speak of.

> > > Stu-pid comment by you, you do realize that it was a white on white crime, right?
> > Yes, that's why I stated that white people get a pass. Pay attention to what I say if you're going to respond to it.
> What exactly did you mean by "whites always get a pass/white people get a pass?"

That's the claim BLM is making, that whites can kill and get a pass. AND the lame stream media. Are you paying attention or not?

> > >There are a couple of white families that lost family members but you don't care about those white people do you?
> > Not when they're child rapists and thugs.
> Do you have evidence that the 2 men who were killed were child rapists and thugs?

https://www.yourtango.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-victims-criminal-histories-anthony-huber-gaige-grosskreutz-joseph-rosenbaum

"According to criminal background checks done by the Department of Justice, Grosskreutz had been charged with minor offenses, including noise violations and disobeying police, but was never convicted of any felonies as some have been saying.

He was once a suspect of committing a felony burglary in 2012, but the charges were dropped.

He was convicted of a prior misdemeanor for intoxicated use of a firearm in 2015 where he received probation for the case."

"Huber has two domestic abuse convictions that involve his siblings. In 2012, Huber took a plea deal after being charged with strangulation and suffocation, and false imprisonment — all felonies.

In 2017, Huber was incarcerated for violating the terms of his probation and went back into prison again a year later after kicking his sister and being charged with disorderly conduct."

About Joseph Roseblum "After spending the better part of 14 years in prison and registering as a sex offender, he fathered a child with a woman he met after he was discharged.

One day, she confronted Rosenbaum about pornography she found on his phone, prompting him to body-slam her and was sent to jail."

Also: https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/03/11/joseph-rosenbaum-sex-offender/

"Newly released Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old."

Are you going to try to defend them?

> > Because that isn't the narrative the lame stream media wants to tell.
> Uh huh, blame the media, that story is as old as the hills and yet you choose to eat it up and follow it like bees around honey, nobody was pointing a gun at your head making you follow the story, were they?

Who is is to blame for what stories are covered? The news is. Duh and the narrative is guns and white people are bad. I won't be shamed for following what is being reported. What I am doing is pointing out the biases and the narrative the news wants us to follow. You are the sheep, believing what they tell you, like Trump supporters started Jan 6th and that the VAX actually has a purpose to keep you healthy. Both are complete lies that sheep like you gobble up.

> > You're just mad that a white kid killed another white kid who was going to kill him.
> Again, I said I didn't follow the story so how can I be mad about it, nice try at trying to keep that lie alive.

No response about my comments about Aubrey?

The_LA_Flash

Nov 22, 2021, 4:49:55 PM11/22/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 4:42:09 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 3:46:20 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Because THEY are who *I* saw. And pointing them out isn't "picking on".
> > This is what I find interesting, you said: "THEY are who *I* saw" were they holding up a sign that said "we are Antifa pretending to be a Trump supporter" because if they were not, what was it exactly that you see that convinced you they were Antifa? What is your evidence?
> We already, previously discussed this.

Yes, we did and you failed to show any evidence then and now, the only thing you said was "That's exactly what I'm saying. I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like, but I sure saw it all the summer before when Antifa infiltrated the BLM "protests". I've seen many Trump speeches and never a backpack or mask present."

> > > I am sure, so that's no "look over there".
> > Again where is your evidence of this?
> > > I've seen no evidence of it.
> > There is lots of evidences those rioters were part of QAnon and The Proud Boys but you choose to close your eyes to it and say it was Antifa and that they made up fake social media accounts pretending to be Trump supporters, that is really lame, if I said something like that you would be killing me calling me stupid, brainwashed and ignorant. It's really funny about that word "evidence" because, if Trump wins a case the other side had no evidence to prove their case, BUT if Trump loses a case, the courts didn't want to LOOK at the evidence or it was the fake news media that is to blame, it is ALWAYS somebodies else fault. Haha
> Show me the proof you have, other than some moron dressed in a horned hat. Show me, since you're so sure of what you speak of.

Here you go doubting Thomas, If you really want to educate yourself on who those people really were, read this article, it is supported with facts from court documents. read it, or you can just continue to close your eyes and ears and make blah, blah, blah noise. https://www.npr.org/2021/03/02/972564176/antifa-didnt-storm-the-capitol-just-ask-the-rioters My guess is you won't even click on the link because you're afraid to learn the truth. Haha

> > > Yes, that's why I stated that white people get a pass. Pay attention to what I say if you're going to respond to it.
> > What exactly did you mean by "whites always get a pass/white people get a pass?"
> That's the claim BLM is making, that whites can kill and get a pass. AND the lame stream media. Are you paying attention or not?

I'm surprised you care what they say of course they are going to say that just like Trump and his supporters are going to blame anyone and everyone for his failures, as they say in Germany: "Same beer, different mug" cry, cry, cry.

> > > Not when they're child rapists and thugs.
> > Do you have evidence that the 2 men who were killed were child rapists and thugs?
> https://www.yourtango.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-victims-criminal-histories-anthony-huber-gaige-grosskreutz-joseph-rosenbaum
>
> "According to criminal background checks done by the Department of Justice, Grosskreutz had been charged with minor offenses, including noise violations and disobeying police, but was never convicted of any felonies as some have been saying.
>

> "Newly released Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old."
>
> Are you going to try to defend them?

Nope, like I have been saying from the start, I wasn't keeping up with the case that is why I was asking you about it.

> > Uh huh, blame the media, that story is as old as the hills and yet you choose to eat it up and follow it like bees around honey, nobody was pointing a gun at your head making you follow the story, were they?
> Who is is to blame for what stories are covered? The news is. Duh and the narrative is guns and white people are bad. I won't be shamed for following what is being reported.

Here it is again, in case you ignored it, If you really feel that way you'll educate yourself instead of repeating what others tell you, read that article I shared with you earlier in this post,... https://www.npr.org/2021/03/02/972564176/antifa-didnt-storm-the-capitol-just-ask-the-rioters

>What I am doing is pointing out the biases and the narrative the news wants us to follow.

No, what you're doing is buying into a story that others have feed you when you make statements like this: "I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like, but I sure saw it all the summer before when Antifa infiltrated the BLM "protests". Please understand what I'm saying, just because those guys might have Antifa at the BLM protests that doesn't mean that the Trump supporting groups, like QAnon, MAGA and the Proud Boys couldn't use the same tactics and show up "with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like."

>You are the sheep, believing what they tell you, like Trump supporters started Jan 6th and that the VAX actually has a purpose to keep you healthy. Both are complete lies that sheep like you gobble up.

Nope, not at all, I was one of the very first to get the VAX on 12/22/2020 so I couldn't be a "sheep" because I was ahead of the pack. BTW, thanks to that VAX I've been able to take 2 international trips and I'm about to go on my 3rd international trip very soon, this time I'm going to Thailand. WOO-HOO!!

> > > You're just mad that a white kid killed another white kid who was going to kill him.
> > Again, I said I didn't follow the story so how can I be mad about it, nice try at trying to keep that lie alive.
> No response about my comments about Aubrey?

No response needed, we found a common ground to agree on so I left it at that.
Message has been deleted

Tin@

Nov 23, 2021, 11:50:07 PM11/23/21

> No, what you're doing is buying into a story that others have feed you

Really? Who's feeding me this? Or am I actually hearing a variety of people and making my own assessment, like someone who thinks for themselves.

>when you make statements like this: "I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like,

That's my ACTUAL statement, my actual observation, not what anyone but ME saying that.

>but I sure saw it all the summer before when Antifa infiltrated the BLM "protests". Please understand what I'm saying, just because those guys might have Antifa at the BLM protests that doesn't mean that the Trump supporting groups, like QAnon, MAGA and the Proud Boys couldn't use the same tactics and show up "with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like."
> >You are the sheep, believing what they tell you, like Trump supporters started Jan 6th and that the VAX actually has a purpose to keep you healthy. Both are complete lies that sheep like you gobble up.
> Nope, not at all, I was one of the very first to get the VAX on 12/22/2020 so I couldn't be a "sheep" because I was ahead of the pack.

yay!! You're the head sheep.

>BTW, thanks to that VAX I've been able to take 2 international trips and I'm about to go on my 3rd international trip very soon, this time I'm going to Thailand. WOO-HOO!!

Woo hoo! BTW, I've been able to go to 11 concerts since August, including The Forum twice, without being vaxxed, so while you're injecting poison, I'm doing my life my way.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 24, 2021, 12:45:04 PM11/24/21
What was the post you deleted above? It looks like you had second thoughts about your comments so you decided to delete it, that's unlike you.

On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 8:50:07 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > No, what you're doing is buying into a story that others have feed you
> Really? Who's feeding me this? Or am I actually hearing a variety of people and making my own assessment, like someone who thinks for themselves.

That was me that give you the link, because you asked for evidence, did you read it? if so, what are your thoughts on it, if you didn't read it, why not? BTW, where is your evidences that those people were Antifa that started the riot?

> >when you make statements like this: "I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like,
> That's my ACTUAL statement, my actual observation, not what anyone but ME saying that.

Yes, that was your ACTUAL statement, that is why I put the quotation marks on it, DUH. I notice that Alex Jones, Roger Stone and a Trump spokesman were subpoenaed by the House panel probing the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, they all had first hand knowledge that something BIG was going to go down on Jan 6th BEFORE it happened, that is pretty interesting because you claim those guys were from Antifa that started the riot. If you're right and that was Antifa behind it, then how come Jones, Stone and Steve Bannon weren't saying it was Antifa that was going to start shit to make Trump supporters look bad BEFORE it happened? I know I sure as hell would have been screaming it from the roof tops and you would have been doing it too.

> >but I sure saw it all the summer before when Antifa infiltrated the BLM "protests". Please understand what I'm saying, just because those guys might have Antifa at the BLM protests that doesn't mean that the Trump supporting groups, like QAnon, MAGA and the Proud Boys couldn't use the same tactics and show up "with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like."

Nice job at not touching that question, because you know deep down inside most of those people in that crowd were Trump supporters but you do NOT want to admit it and appear weak.

> > >You are the sheep, believing what they tell you, like Trump supporters started Jan 6th and that the VAX actually has a purpose to keep you healthy. Both are complete lies that sheep like you gobble up.
> > Nope, not at all, I was one of the very first to get the VAX on 12/22/2020 so I couldn't be a "sheep" because I was ahead of the pack.
> yay!! You're the head sheep.

Haha, yay!! Ok, go with that. If you do contact COVID and you're very sick from it, will you post in this group letting us know?

> >BTW, thanks to that VAX I've been able to take 2 international trips and I'm about to go on my 3rd international trip very soon, this time I'm going to Thailand. WOO-HOO!!
> Woo hoo! BTW, I've been able to go to 11 concerts since August, including The Forum twice, without being vaxxed, so while you're injecting poison, I'm doing my life my way.

Since you're convinced I'm "injecting poison" refresh my memory again, where did you get your medical degree from?

Tin@

Nov 27, 2021, 6:56:10 PM11/27/21
On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 9:45:04 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> What was the post you deleted above? It looks like you had second thoughts about your comments so you decided to delete it, that's unlike you.

Too much gunk, just cleaning things up

> On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 8:50:07 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > No, what you're doing is buying into a story that others have feed you
> > Really? Who's feeding me this? Or am I actually hearing a variety of people and making my own assessment, like someone who thinks for themselves.
> That was me that give you the link, because you asked for evidence, did you read it? if so, what are your thoughts on it, if you didn't read it, why not? BTW, where is your evidences that those people were Antifa that started the riot?

I told you the evidence I know, if you don't believe me, you don't. Not gonna beat that dead horse. You're gonna believe what you do and I'm gonna believe what I believe.

> > >when you make statements like this: "I've never seen Trump supporters, with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like,
> > That's my ACTUAL statement, my actual observation, not what anyone but ME saying that.
> Yes, that was your ACTUAL statement, that is why I put the quotation marks on it, DUH. I notice that Alex Jones, Roger Stone and a Trump spokesman were subpoenaed by the House panel probing the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, they all had first hand knowledge that something BIG was going to go down on Jan 6th BEFORE it happened, that is pretty interesting because you claim those guys were from Antifa that started the riot. If you're right and that was Antifa behind it, then how come Jones, Stone and Steve Bannon weren't saying it was Antifa that was going to start shit to make Trump supporters look bad BEFORE it happened? I know I sure as hell would have been screaming it from the roof tops and you would have been doing it too.

Maybe they knew something was up, but not the specifics. I don't know them, so I can't ask them.

> > >but I sure saw it all the summer before when Antifa infiltrated the BLM "protests". Please understand what I'm saying, just because those guys might have Antifa at the BLM protests that doesn't mean that the Trump supporting groups, like QAnon, MAGA and the Proud Boys couldn't use the same tactics and show up "with backpacks full of masks, tear gas and the like."

I've never seen that, can you show proof? But to be honest, I never even heard of the Proud Boys before it was mentioned in the debates and I am not aware of anything that Qanon do. I just know they have some crazy beliefs.

> Nice job at not touching that question, because you know deep down inside most of those people in that crowd were Trump supporters but you do NOT want to admit it and appear weak.
> > > Nope, not at all, I was one of the very first to get the VAX on 12/22/2020 so I couldn't be a "sheep" because I was ahead of the pack.
> > yay!! You're the head sheep.
> Haha, yay!! Ok, go with that. If you do contact COVID and you're very sick from it, will you post in this group letting us know?

Sure, but we already know may famous people have gotten Covid after being vaxxed, so I'll continue to believe it doesn't work and my dead friend is proof that it won't even keep you from dying.

> > >BTW, thanks to that VAX I've been able to take 2 international trips and I'm about to go on my 3rd international trip very soon, this time I'm going to Thailand. WOO-HOO!!
> > Woo hoo! BTW, I've been able to go to 11 concerts since August, including The Forum twice, without being vaxxed, so while you're injecting poison, I'm doing my life my way.
> Since you're convinced I'm "injecting poison" refresh my memory again, where did you get your medical degree from?

Do you deny people have died and had severe reactions from the vax? Sounds pretty deadly to me and I've talked to a few people who say they have noticed changes in their bodies. We'll see what happens when suddenly there are conception and miscarriage issues. There's a reason they're pushing this so severely and it sure isn't cuz Covid is 99% recoverable. Wake up, sheep.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 22, 2021, 4:55:38 PM12/22/21
I'm back and better than ever from my 3 1/2 weeks vacation in Thailand, I had a wonderful time.

On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 3:56:10 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> I told you the evidence I know, if you don't believe me, you don't. Not gonna beat that dead horse. You're gonna believe what you do and I'm gonna believe what I believe.

Here is more evidence that those people were 95% Trump supporters on Jan 6th. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mark-meadows-capitol-riot-texts-trump-b1975549.html
Too funny that the FOX NEWS reporters continue to tell their viewers it was Antifa while they really know that those people were Trump supporters. Huh, how about that?

> > I notice that Alex Jones, Roger Stone and a Trump spokesman were subpoenaed by the House panel probing the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, they all had first hand knowledge that something BIG was going to go down on Jan 6th BEFORE it happened, that is pretty interesting because you claim those guys were from Antifa that started the riot. If you're right and that was Antifa behind it, then how come Jones, Stone and Steve Bannon weren't saying it was Antifa that was going to start shit to make Trump supporters look bad BEFORE it happened? I know I sure as hell would have been screaming it from the roof tops and you would have been doing it too.
> Maybe they knew something was up, but not the specifics. I don't know them, so I can't ask them.

Yes, they knew something was up because THEY were behind it. I could tell you if I knew something big was going to happen before it happened and I had NO part in it, I would alert the police about it and I'm sure you would do the same but Jones, Stone and Bannon didn't because they had a part in it.

> I've never seen that, can you show proof? But to be honest, I never even heard of the Proud Boys before it was mentioned in the debates and I am not aware of anything that Qanon do. I just know they have some crazy beliefs.

I had never heard of the Proud Boys either before the debates but once I heard about them I quickly got myself up to speed on who they are and what they are about it. You're right, QAnon has some crazy beliefs, like "the election was rigged against Trump and the people responsible for the Jan 6th riot were Antifa" Hey how about that, those are the SAME crazy beliefs you have too.

> > Haha, yay!! Ok, go with that. If you do contact COVID and you're very sick from it, will you post in this group letting us know?
> Sure, but we already know may famous people have gotten Covid after being vaxxed, so I'll continue to believe it doesn't work and my dead friend is proof that it won't even keep you from dying.

Hopefully you'll reply to this post so I'll know that you're still living and not dead from COVID. Keep in the mind, the vax isn't a protective shield against catching COVID but it does greatly reduce the odds of getting very sick or dying from it, deny it all you want but you'll be wrong.

> Do you deny people have died and had severe reactions from the vax? Sounds pretty deadly to me and I've talked to a few people who say they have noticed changes in their bodies. We'll see what happens when suddenly there are conception and miscarriage issues. There's a reason they're pushing this so severely and it sure isn't cuz Covid is 99% recoverable. Wake up, sheep.

I'm sure a very small amount of people have died from the vax but I also believe those people had other medical conditions going on with them too that caused those deaths. I'm sure you know people that are overweight and older have better chance of getting seriously ill from COVID than those are not so all I'm doing is playing the odds in my favor by NOT being overweight, wearing a mask, washing my hands and getting the Vax; you can call me a sheep all you want but I like my odds of beating COVID.

Tin@

Dec 24, 2021, 12:13:12 AM12/24/21
On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 1:55:38 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> I'm back and better than ever from my 3 1/2 weeks vacation in Thailand, I had a wonderful time.

Good to hear!

> On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 3:56:10 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > I told you the evidence I know, if you don't believe me, you don't. Not gonna beat that dead horse. You're gonna believe what you do and I'm gonna believe what I believe.
> Here is more evidence that those people were 95% Trump supporters on Jan 6th. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mark-meadows-capitol-riot-texts-trump-b1975549.html
> Too funny that the FOX NEWS reporters continue to tell their viewers it was Antifa while they really know that those people were Trump supporters. Huh, how about that?

I'd have no clue what FOX tells their viwers, but I know what I saw.

> > > I notice that Alex Jones, Roger Stone and a Trump spokesman were subpoenaed by the House panel probing the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, they all had first hand knowledge that something BIG was going to go down on Jan 6th BEFORE it happened, that is pretty interesting because you claim those guys were from Antifa that started the riot. If you're right and that was Antifa behind it, then how come Jones, Stone and Steve Bannon weren't saying it was Antifa that was going to start shit to make Trump supporters look bad BEFORE it happened? I know I sure as hell would have been screaming it from the roof tops and you would have been doing it too.
> > Maybe they knew something was up, but not the specifics. I don't know them, so I can't ask them.
> Yes, they knew something was up because THEY were behind it. I could tell you if I knew something big was going to happen before it happened and I had NO part in it, I would alert the police about it and I'm sure you would do the same but Jones, Stone and Bannon didn't because they had a part in it.
> > I've never seen that, can you show proof? But to be honest, I never even heard of the Proud Boys before it was mentioned in the debates and I am not aware of anything that Qanon do. I just know they have some crazy beliefs.
> I had never heard of the Proud Boys either before the debates but once I heard about them I quickly got myself up to speed on who they are and what they are about it. You're right, QAnon has some crazy beliefs, like "the election was rigged against Trump and the people responsible for the Jan 6th riot were Antifa" Hey how about that, those are the SAME crazy beliefs you have too.
> > > Haha, yay!! Ok, go with that. If you do contact COVID and you're very sick from it, will you post in this group letting us know?
> > Sure, but we already know may famous people have gotten Covid after being vaxxed, so I'll continue to believe it doesn't work and my dead friend is proof that it won't even keep you from dying.
> Hopefully you'll reply to this post so I'll know that you're still living and not dead from COVID. Keep in the mind, the vax isn't a protective shield against catching COVID but it does greatly reduce the odds of getting very sick or dying from it, deny it all you want but you'll be wrong.

I'm very much alive and very healthy too, unlike my co-workers, including my vaxxed Dr, who just took a week off as he was sick.

> > Do you deny people have died and had severe reactions from the vax? Sounds pretty deadly to me and I've talked to a few people who say they have noticed changes in their bodies. We'll see what happens when suddenly there are conception and miscarriage issues. There's a reason they're pushing this so severely and it sure isn't cuz Covid is 99% recoverable. Wake up, sheep.
> I'm sure a very small amount of people have died from the vax but I also believe those people had other medical conditions going on with them too that caused those deaths.

So exactly the same with the MAJORITY of those who died of Covid.

> I'm sure you know people that are overweight and older have better chance of getting seriously ill from COVID than those are not so all I'm doing is playing the odds in my favor by NOT being overweight, wearing a mask, washing my hands and getting the Vax; you can call me a sheep all you want but I like my odds of beating COVID.

And I've done none of that, gone to movies, concerts, seen all my friends, go to a LARGE church and I'm healthy too. Difference is I'm living life and not being a sheep. (and yes, I wash my hands, I just don't obsess like the sheeple do) So both yours and my survival rate up to now is 100%.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 24, 2021, 4:14:09 PM12/24/21
On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 9:13:12 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 1:55:38 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > Here is more evidence that those people were 95% Trump supporters on Jan 6th. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mark-meadows-capitol-riot-texts-trump-b1975549.html
> > Too funny that the FOX NEWS reporters continue to tell their viewers it was Antifa while they really know that those people were Trump supporters. Huh, how about that?
> I'd have no clue what FOX tells their viwers, but I know what I saw.

We both saw the same thing, Trump supporters storming the Capital building trying to overthrow a fair election, but for whatever reason you're in your "Hey, look over there" mode, blaming someone else. While you may not watch FOX NEWS, no doubt the people you are getting your information from do, someone planted that seed in your head that it was Antifa, there is NO way you came up with that stupid idea on your own. The sad part of it all is FOX NEWS knows that it was really Trump's supporters, as those text messages prove, but they are playing their viewers as fools, you know what it is? it's just like that old Mark and Brian bit when they would say that the Titanic had NOT been found and listeners would call the show telling M&B the ship has been found and M&B would just say "no, it hasn't been found" the sad part is, I bet there were listeners that believed M&B, that the Titanic hadn't been found just like FOX NEWS viewers believe them when they say Antifa stormed the Capital.

> > > Maybe they knew something was up, but not the specifics. I don't know them, so I can't ask them.

Yes, they knew something was up because THEY were behind it. I could tell you if I knew something big was going to happen before it happened and I had NO part in it, I would alert the police about it but Jones, Stone and Bannon didn't because they had a part in it.
Would you have alerted the police if you knew something BIG like Jan 6th was about to go down?

> > I'm sure a very small amount of people have died from the vax but I also believe those people had other medical conditions going on with them too that caused those deaths.
> So exactly the same with the MAJORITY of those who died of Covid.

Except for the fact that A LOT more UNVAX people died from COVID than those that died from getting the VAX, the numbers are NOT even close.
I notice they are about to approve giving a pill to people if they catch COVID, if you catch COVID are you going to take that pill? Has your niece Sarah received the VAX?

Tin@

Dec 25, 2021, 1:50:11 AM12/25/21
Nope, I will not. I have a healthy immune system.

It is NOT my business to discuss my niece's health.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 25, 2021, 11:52:44 AM12/25/21
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 10:50:11 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 1:14:09 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > I'd have no clue what FOX tells their viwers, but I know what I saw.
> > We both saw the same thing, Trump supporters storming the Capital building trying to overthrow a fair election, but for whatever reason you're in your "Hey, look over there" mode, blaming someone else. While you may not watch FOX NEWS, no doubt the people you are getting your information from do, someone planted that seed in your head that it was Antifa, there is NO way you came up with that stupid idea on your own. The sad part of it all is FOX NEWS knows that it was really Trump's supporters, as those text messages prove, but they are playing their viewers as fools, you know what it is? it's just like that old Mark and Brian bit when they would say that the Titanic had NOT been found and listeners would call the show telling M&B the ship has been found and M&B would just say "no, it hasn't been found" the sad part is, I bet there were listeners that believed M&B, that the Titanic hadn't been found just like FOX NEWS viewers believe them when they say Antifa stormed the Capital.

Since you didn't comment on this, I wonder if you believed Mark and Brian when they said the Titanic had not been found, since you believe Antifa was behind the Jan 6th riot? Haha

> > Yes, they knew something was up because THEY were behind it. I could tell you if I knew something big was going to happen before it happened and I had NO part in it, I would alert the police about it but Jones, Stone and Bannon didn't because they had a part in it.
> > Would you have alerted the police if you knew something BIG like Jan 6th was about to go down?

You ducked answering this question, huh, how about that....

> > > So exactly the same with the MAJORITY of those who died of Covid.
> > Except for the fact that A LOT more UNVAX people died from COVID than those that died from getting the VAX, the numbers are NOT even close.
> > I notice they are about to approve giving a pill to people if they catch COVID, if you catch COVID are you going to take that pill? Has your niece Sarah received the VAX?
> Nope, I will not. I have a healthy immune system.
>
> It is NOT my business to discuss my niece's health.

Niiiice so it is NOT your business to discuss your niece's health but it IS your business to discuss your co-workers and Dr. B's health? "I'm very much alive and very healthy too, unlike my co-workers, including my vaxxed Dr, who just took a week off as he was sick." Huh, how about that, I wonder if you cleared that with them first before you went online sharing that information?

Tin@

Dec 25, 2021, 4:36:36 PM12/25/21
Just showing that the vax does NOTHING to keep you healthy, yet living a happy life does.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 26, 2021, 6:21:28 PM12/26/21

BTW, the Titanic was found Sept 1st, 1985, you can read all about it here... https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/wreck-of-the-titanic-found

> > You ducked answering this question, huh, how about that....

So, the fact that you ignored my question twice tells me you would rather protect those Trump supporters than do the right thing and turn them in, that is pretty sad that you would put the Trump agenda above the good of the country.

> > > It is NOT my business to discuss my niece's health.
> > Niiiice so it is NOT your business to discuss your niece's health but it IS your business to discuss your co-workers and Dr. B's health? "I'm very much alive and very healthy too, unlike my co-workers, including my vaxxed Dr, who just took a week off as he was sick." Huh, how about that, I wonder if you cleared that with them first before you went online sharing that information?
> Just showing that the vax does NOTHING to keep you healthy, yet living a happy life does.

Huh, how about that, so if someone lives a "happy life" they will stay healthy and not get sick, who knew? Thanks for sharing that Dr. B doesn't live a "happy life." The VAX job is to keep someone from dying and/or being seriously ill from COVID, so the fact that Dr. B didn't die after getting COVID shows that the VAX did its job.

Tin@

Dec 27, 2021, 7:26:42 AM12/27/21
He didn't have Covid. Answer me this, why won't the FDA release Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine data until the year 2096? https://conventionofstates.com/news/fda-says-it-won-t-release-all-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data-until-the-year-2096?fbclid=IwAR2YVi1ycdewubfXe96V5B_mZ97__FOrZM_jIpQst002ifU3gyZMZFOYoe4

Seems like they have A LOT to hide. Make sure anyone involved is dead, before they release the info. What a fool you are to think this vax is safe or effective. If you can get and give Covid and can die from Covid even if you're vaxxed, why are they forcing us to get it? How can you even defend this?

Tin@

Dec 27, 2021, 7:38:51 AM12/27/21
And since I know you won't believe I knew someone who died of Covid, this is what her husband wrote, and you can check in on Facebook for yourself, since it was made public:

Nanci Sauder Ruest
·
It is with a very heavy heart that I have to post this. I had hoped to call as many people personally before having to post anything, but things at this point are getting beyond my control. The love of my life and my best friend passed away yesterday in my arms. Out of respect for the many lives she touched I had hoped to call more people before word got out, but my wife’s spirit is too big for even me to contain. I know these posts are made out of a place of love & respect and I can’t control them. I apologize to anyone who found out via social media before I was able to call them personally. Thank you for your love and support and please feel free to post your condolences and feelings at this time. Nanci died from complications stemming from COVID even though she was vaccinated, so if you were in contact with her recently, I urge you to get tested. The family and I truly appreciate your thoughts & prayers and I will post more about her Celebration of Life as the plans come together. I am devastated and apologize if I was unable to call you before this post. I guess Heaven needed a new photographer.
Love Always,
Lenny

The_LA_Flash

Dec 27, 2021, 11:05:14 AM12/27/21
Ok, so I read it TWO times and I failed to find the part to support your case that the VAX is poison, I expected this person to write something like "I blame the VAX for her death, if we had to do it all over again I would NOT have had her get the VAX" Huh, how about that!

The_LA_Flash

Dec 27, 2021, 11:26:03 AM12/27/21
On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 4:26:42 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 3:21:28 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > BTW, the Titanic was found Sept 1st, 1985, you can read all about it here... https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/wreck-of-the-titanic-found
> > So, the fact that you ignored my question twice tells me you would rather protect those Trump supporters than do the right thing and turn them in, that is pretty sad that you would put the Trump agenda above the good of the country.

3 times you have ignored answering this question, huh how about that, seems like you got something to hide. Haha

> > > Just showing that the vax does NOTHING to keep you healthy, yet living a happy life does.
> > Huh, how about that, so if someone lives a "happy life" they will stay healthy and not get sick, who knew? Thanks for sharing that Dr. B doesn't live a "happy life." The VAX job is to keep someone from dying and/or being seriously ill from COVID, so the fact that Dr. B didn't die after getting COVID shows that the VAX did its job.
> He didn't have Covid.

Say what???? Now you are saying Dr. B did NOT have COVID? You implied he had it when you wrote: "I'm very much alive and very healthy too, unlike my co-workers, including my vaxxed Dr, who just took a week off as he was sick." Why would you bring up the fact that Dr. B was "vaxxed" and "he was sick" if you were NOT talking about him having COVID? It's like that famous quote: "Yesterday I was lying, but today I'm telling the truth."

>Answer me this, why won't the FDA release Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine data until the year 2096? https://conventionofstates.com/news/fda-says-it-won-t-release-all->pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data-until-the-year-2096?fbclid=IwAR2YVi1ycdewubfXe96V5B_mZ97__FOrZM_jIpQst002ifU3gyZMZFOYoe4
>
> Seems like they have A LOT to hide. Make sure anyone involved is dead, before they release the info. What a fool you are to think this vax is safe or effective. If >you can get and give Covid and can die from Covid even if you're vaxxed, why are they forcing us to get it? How can you even defend this?

Let me ask you this since YOU are so convinced "they" want us dead, who is YOUR "they?" Since the VAX was made when Trump was in office, is it Trump's people that want us dead? Now, that Trump is no longer in office, is it suddenly Biden's people that want us dead? WHO is this "THEY" you keep speaking of?

and finally, your quote "Seems like they have A LOT to hide" reminds me of all the stuff that Trump and his people are trying to hide about Jan 6th. https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/politics/trump-archives-white-house-documents/index.html If YOU are going to go the "seems like they have A LOT to hide" route, you really have to look at EVERYONE when it comes to hiding stuff but of course you'll just give Trump and his people a free pass when it comes to stuff to hide.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 27, 2021, 12:18:36 PM12/27/21
On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 8:26:03 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 4:26:42 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

Now Stone is blaming Bannon for the Jan 6th riot, this is going to get really good in the coming few weeks/months as "The Truth" starts to come out. Go ahead and stick with your foolish claim that it was Antifa that was behind while the "The Truth" comes out....
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/politics/trump-ally-roger-stone-blames-steve-bannon-january-6-unrest-198330

Stone spoke more openly about the events of January 6, singling out Steve Bannon, Trump’s former chief strategist, for criticism.

“It is highly likely that Bannon really gave the order to breach the capital [sic] and maneuvered patriots into dangerous positions,” “A neophyte Steve Bannon was willing to try crazy things like this to curry favor with Trump.”

Tin@

Dec 27, 2021, 8:45:07 PM12/27/21
The part you should be getting is she was vaxxed but died of Covid anyhow, so what's the point of getting something that does NOTHING to protect you?

Tin@

Dec 27, 2021, 8:48:37 PM12/27/21
On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 8:26:03 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 4:26:42 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > BTW, the Titanic was found Sept 1st, 1985, you can read all about it here... https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/wreck-of-the-titanic-found
> > > So, the fact that you ignored my question twice tells me you would rather protect those Trump supporters than do the right thing and turn them in, that is pretty sad that you would put the Trump agenda above the good of the country.
> 3 times you have ignored answering this question, huh how about that, seems like you got something to hide. Haha

I know you dig on beating dead horses, but I'm done with it. We wont see eye to eye, so why keep rehashing it?

> > > Huh, how about that, so if someone lives a "happy life" they will stay healthy and not get sick, who knew? Thanks for sharing that Dr. B doesn't live a "happy life." The VAX job is to keep someone from dying and/or being seriously ill from COVID, so the fact that Dr. B didn't die after getting COVID shows that the VAX did its job.
> > He didn't have Covid.
> Say what???? Now you are saying Dr. B did NOT have COVID? You implied he had it when you wrote: "I'm very much alive and very healthy too, unlike my co-workers, including my vaxxed Dr, who just took a week off as he was sick." Why would you bring up the fact that Dr. B was "vaxxed" and "he was sick" if you were NOT talking about him having COVID? It's like that famous quote: "Yesterday I was lying, but today I'm telling the truth."
> >Answer me this, why won't the FDA release Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine data until the year 2096? https://conventionofstates.com/news/fda-says-it-won-t-release-all->pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data-until-the-year-2096?fbclid=IwAR2YVi1ycdewubfXe96V5B_mZ97__FOrZM_jIpQst002ifU3gyZMZFOYoe4
> >
> > Seems like they have A LOT to hide. Make sure anyone involved is dead, before they release the info. What a fool you are to think this vax is safe or effective. If >you can get and give Covid and can die from Covid even if you're vaxxed, why are they forcing us to get it? How can you even defend this?

Answer my question!

> Let me ask you this since YOU are so convinced "they" want us dead, who is YOUR "they?" Since the VAX was made when Trump was in office, is it Trump's people that want us dead? Now, that Trump is no longer in office, is it suddenly Biden's people that want us dead? WHO is this "THEY" you keep speaking of?

They for 1 is Gates, who is big on depopulation, George Soros, everyone who wants the New World Order.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 28, 2021, 1:24:08 PM12/28/21
On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 5:48:37 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> I know you dig on beating dead horses, but I'm done with it. We wont see eye to eye, so why keep rehashing it?

As you know they have an open investigation going on about what happened on Jan 6th, are you telling me you are NOT interested in finding out "The Truth" about what really happened?

> > > He didn't have Covid.
> > Say what???? Now you are saying Dr. B did NOT have COVID? You implied he had it when you wrote: "I'm very much alive and very healthy too, unlike my co-workers, including my vaxxed Dr, who just took a week off as he was sick." Why would you bring up the fact that Dr. B was "vaxxed" and "he was sick" if you were NOT talking about him having COVID? It's like that famous quote: "Yesterday I was lying, but today I'm telling the truth."

Why did you change your answer about Dr. B having COVID?

> > > Seems like they have A LOT to hide. Make sure anyone involved is dead, before they release the info. What a fool you are to think this vax is safe or effective. If >you can get and give Covid and can die from Covid even if you're vaxxed, why are they forcing us to get it? How can you even defend this?
> Answer my question!

Sure I'll answer, you won't catch me running, hiding and ducking questions. The answer is easy, the vaccine works when enough people get the vaccine to prevent others from getting seriously sick or dying. One one hand I would like to say I don't give a rats ass if people don't get the VAX because most of them are Trump supporters anyway, so F' them I won't cry if they die, BUT on the other hand because those idiots are NOT getting the VAX it is keeping COVID alive and thus making it a little harder for ME to enjoy my life.

> > Let me ask you this since YOU are so convinced "they" want us dead, who is YOUR "they?" Since the VAX was made when Trump was in office, is it Trump's people that want us dead? Now, that Trump is no longer in office, is it suddenly Biden's people that want us dead? WHO is this "THEY" you keep speaking of?
> They for 1 is Gates, who is big on depopulation, George Soros, everyone who wants the New World Order.

For a person that likes to pretend you're smart you sure have some stupid ideas. I know you didn't graduate from College so I can't put it all on that, because in the short time that I talked to you, you were NOT over the top with the crazy things you believe now. I know you said QAnon has some crazy beliefs but MOST of your beliefs are right in line with what they believe. So the question is, who got inside your head, was it your pastor? I know he is a Trump supporter. Was it Donald Trump that got inside your head? I know some Trump supporters believe that if you speak out against Trump they are betraying the white race, is that the case with you? Answer my questions, I answered yours...

Tin@

Dec 28, 2021, 9:07:34 PM12/28/21
On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 10:24:08 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 5:48:37 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > I know you dig on beating dead horses, but I'm done with it. We wont see eye to eye, so why keep rehashing it?
> As you know they have an open investigation going on about what happened on Jan 6th, are you telling me you are NOT interested in finding out "The Truth" about what really happened?
> > > Say what???? Now you are saying Dr. B did NOT have COVID? You implied he had it when you wrote: "I'm very much alive and very healthy too, unlike my co-workers, including my vaxxed Dr, who just took a week off as he was sick." Why would you bring up the fact that Dr. B was "vaxxed" and "he was sick" if you were NOT talking about him having COVID? It's like that famous quote: "Yesterday I was lying, but today I'm telling the truth."
> Why did you change your answer about Dr. B having COVID?
> > Answer my question!
> Sure I'll answer, you won't catch me running, hiding and ducking questions. The answer is easy, the vaccine works when enough people get the vaccine to prevent others from getting seriously sick or dying. One one hand I would like to say I don't give a rats ass if people don't get the VAX because most of them are Trump supporters anyway, so F' them I won't cry if they die, BUT on the other hand because those idiots are NOT getting the VAX it is keeping COVID alive and thus making it a little harder for ME to enjoy my life.

Explain to me how the vax works if you can still get, give and die of Covid? How does me not getting the vax change whether you get or give it? ONLY people who HAVE Covid can spread it. SO, if *I*, an unvaxxed person, don't have Covid, I CAN NOT spread it. YOU, as a vaxxed person can get it, spread it and die of Covid.

> > > Let me ask you this since YOU are so convinced "they" want us dead, who is YOUR "they?" Since the VAX was made when Trump was in office, is it Trump's people that want us dead? Now, that Trump is no longer in office, is it suddenly Biden's people that want us dead? WHO is this "THEY" you keep speaking of?
> > They for 1 is Gates, who is big on depopulation, George Soros, everyone who wants the New World Order.
> > >
> For a person that likes to pretend you're smart you sure have some stupid ideas. I know you didn't graduate from College so I can't put it all on that, because in the short time that I talked to you, you were NOT over the top with the crazy things you believe now. I know you said QAnon has some crazy beliefs but MOST of your beliefs are right in line with what they believe. So the question is, who got inside your head, was it your pastor?

Research, not my pastor. I don't just believe what you hear on the news, like you are clearly parroting. I read and listened to plenty of medical doctors. If you want, you can listen hear about what my pastor says about Covid and the vax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eokb-chsz2Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUYTFn-65aw

>I know he is a Trump supporter. Was it Donald Trump that got inside your head?

Why would you think Trump has any bearing on my thinking?

>I know some Trump supporters believe that if you speak out against Trump they are betraying the white race, is that the case with you? Answer my questions, I answered yours...

Wow, that's the first I heard of that. You know there are PLENTY of people of ALL other races that support Trump, right? POC don't want to have to pay high prices either, even if you're dumb enough to be happy to do it. In fact, as we know, higher prices affect POC more than white people, generally, so smart POC wouldn't vote for someone who makes their dollar go far less.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 29, 2021, 3:19:05 PM12/29/21
On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 6:07:34 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 10:24:08 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 5:48:37 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> >
> > > I know you dig on beating dead horses, but I'm done with it. We wont see eye to eye, so why keep rehashing it?
> > As you know they have an open investigation going on about what happened on Jan 6th, are you telling me you are NOT interested in finding out "The Truth" about what really happened?

Another question, you're afraid to answer, no shock there...

> > Why did you change your answer about Dr. B having COVID?

Duly noted that you backed away from answering this question too, this is just one of many examples why you have very little creditability on things you have said over the years.

> > > Answer my question!
> > Sure I'll answer, you won't catch me running, hiding and ducking questions. The answer is easy, the vaccine works when enough people get the vaccine to prevent others from getting seriously sick or dying. One one hand I would like to say I don't give a rats ass if people don't get the VAX because most of them are Trump supporters anyway, so F' them I won't cry if they die, BUT on the other hand because those idiots are NOT getting the VAX it is keeping COVID alive and thus making it a little harder for ME to enjoy my life.
> Explain to me how the vax works if you can still get, give and die of Covid? How does me not getting the vax change whether you get or give it? ONLY people who HAVE Covid can spread it. SO, if *I*, an unvaxxed person, don't have Covid, I CAN NOT spread it. YOU, as a vaxxed person can get it, spread it and die of Covid.

Unvaccinated: 6.1 deaths per 100k. Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k. Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k. I would say the VAX works.

> > > They for 1 is Gates, who is big on depopulation, George Soros, everyone who wants the New World Order.
> > > >
> > For a person that likes to pretend you're smart you sure have some stupid ideas. I know you didn't graduate from College so I can't put it all on that, because in the short time that I talked to you, you were NOT over the top with the crazy things you believe now. I know you said QAnon has some crazy beliefs but MOST of your beliefs are right in line with what they believe. So the question is, who got inside your head, was it your pastor?
> Research, not my pastor. I don't just believe what you hear on the news, like you are clearly parroting. I read and listened to plenty of medical doctors.

Since you've "read and listened to plenty of medical doctors" have the majority of them said the VAX is poison like you have clearly stated?

> >I know he is a Trump supporter. Was it Donald Trump that got inside your head?
> Why would you think Trump has any bearing on my thinking?

Clearly you worship at the alter of Trump because if you did NOT you would have stepped up and said you are interested in finding out "The Truth" about Jan 6th, instead you ran away from my question like I was coming at you with the VAX.

> >I know some Trump supporters believe that if you speak out against Trump they are betraying the white race, is that the case with you? Answer my questions, I answered yours...
> Wow, that's the first I heard of that. You know there are PLENTY of people of ALL other races that support Trump, right?

Clearly there are NOT enough POC that voted for Trump because he LOST the election.

Tin@

Dec 29, 2021, 8:18:36 PM12/29/21
On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 12:19:05 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 6:07:34 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > As you know they have an open investigation going on about what happened on Jan 6th, are you telling me you are NOT interested in finding out "The Truth" about what really happened?
> Another question, you're afraid to answer, no shock there...

I'm not afraid to answer, I just know it will be another dead horse beating. Of course I want to know the truth, I just don't believe what the government says.

> > > Why did you change your answer about Dr. B having COVID?
> Duly noted that you backed away from answering this question too, this is just one of many examples why you have very little creditability on things you have said over the years.

Seems like they have A LOT to hide. Make sure anyone involved is dead, before they release the info. What a fool you are to think this vax is safe or effective. If >you can get and give Covid and can die from Covid even if you're vaxxed, why are they forcing us to get it? How can you even defend this?
> > > Sure I'll answer, you won't catch me running, hiding and ducking questions. The answer is easy, the vaccine works when enough people get the vaccine to prevent others from getting seriously sick or dying. One one hand I would like to say I don't give a rats ass if people don't get the VAX because most of them are Trump supporters anyway, so F' them I won't cry if they die, BUT on the other hand because those idiots are NOT getting the VAX it is keeping COVID alive and thus making it a little harder for ME to enjoy my life.
> > Explain to me how the vax works if you can still get, give and die of Covid? How does me not getting the vax change whether you get or give it? ONLY people who HAVE Covid can spread it. SO, if *I*, an unvaxxed person, don't have Covid, I CAN NOT spread it. YOU, as a vaxxed person can get it, spread it and die of Covid.
> Unvaccinated: 6.1 deaths per 100k. Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k. Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k. I would say the VAX works.
> > > > >
> > > For a person that likes to pretend you're smart you sure have some stupid ideas. I know you didn't graduate from College so I can't put it all on that, because in the short time that I talked to you, you were NOT over the top with the crazy things you believe now. I know you said QAnon has some crazy beliefs but MOST of your beliefs are right in line with what they believe. So the question is, who got inside your head, was it your pastor?
> > Research, not my pastor. I don't just believe what you hear on the news, like you are clearly parroting. I read and listened to plenty of medical doctors.

> Since you've "read and listened to plenty of medical doctors" have the majority of them said the VAX is poison like you have clearly stated?

The ones I've listened to, not the paid shills on the news.

> > >I know he is a Trump supporter. Was it Donald Trump that got inside your head?
> > Why would you think Trump has any bearing on my thinking?
> Clearly you worship at the alter of Trump

Clearly you're an idiot.

>because if you did NOT you would have stepped up and said you are interested in finding out "The Truth" about Jan 6th, instead you ran away from my question like I was coming at you with the VAX.
> > >I know some Trump supporters believe that if you speak out against Trump they are betraying the white race, is that the case with you? Answer my questions, I answered yours...
> > Wow, that's the first I heard of that. You know there are PLENTY of people of ALL other races that support Trump, right?

> Clearly there are NOT enough POC that voted for Trump because he LOST the election.

So, there's more dumb POC who like paying more for things than they did when Trump is in office. How sad. Then we wonder why the homeless rate is so high and people do without needed medications and can't drive because they can't afford the gas or insurance or if they do drive and get in an accident, they hit and run, causing all of us who are insured more money. The DUMBocrat way of thinking makes people worse off. Explain how higher prices help anyone but big corporations? It puts small business out of business, so then only corporations survive, then they have the monopoly and raise their prices higher, cuz you have no other option. Weren't you a business major? Why do I have to explain to you how stupid this all is? Because you don't like mean tweets?? Really?

The_LA_Flash

Dec 30, 2021, 1:38:01 PM12/30/21
On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 5:18:36 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 12:19:05 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > Another question, you're afraid to answer, no shock there...
> I'm not afraid to answer, I just know it will be another dead horse beating. Of course I want to know the truth, I just don't believe what the government says.

Did you "believe what the government said" when Trump was in office?

>>Why did you change your answer about Dr. B having COVID?

> > Since you've "read and listened to plenty of medical doctors" have the majority of them said the VAX is poison like you have clearly stated?
> The ones I've listened to, not the paid shills on the news.
> > > Why would you think Trump has any bearing on my thinking?
> > Clearly you worship at the alter of Trump
> Clearly you're an idiot.
> >because if you did NOT you would have stepped up and said you are interested in finding out "The Truth" about Jan 6th, instead you ran away from my question like I was coming at you with the VAX.
> > > Wow, that's the first I heard of that. You know there are PLENTY of people of ALL other races that support Trump, right?
> > Clearly there are NOT enough POC that voted for Trump because he LOST the election.
> So, there's more dumb POC who like paying more for things than they did when Trump is in office. How sad. Then we wonder why the homeless rate is so high and people do without needed medications and can't drive because they can't afford the gas or insurance or if they do drive and get in an accident, they hit and run, causing all of us who are insured more money. The DUMBocrat way of thinking makes people worse off. Explain how higher prices help anyone but big corporations? It puts small business out of business, so then only corporations survive, then they have the monopoly and raise their prices higher, cuz you have no other option. Weren't you a business major? Why do I have to explain to you how stupid this all is? Because you don't like mean tweets?? Really?

It has nothing to do with "mean tweets" at all, the fact is Trump did NOT take his job serious, he was more interested in bragging about how much he knows about this topic or that topic meanwhile he never lived up to the promises he made, mainly the Healthcare and having Mexico pay for the wall. Trump failed as a President, he will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents of all time, I feel confident in saying that because he ONLY served ONE term so that right there puts him in the running, the America people knew he wasn't fit to serve TWO terms so he got voted OUT! It stands to reason that you would be a Trump supporter because his whole act is your act, calling people names like "baby Jessie and chatty Cathy" Haha

Tin@

Dec 30, 2021, 8:44:34 PM12/30/21
On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 10:38:01 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 5:18:36 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Another question, you're afraid to answer, no shock there...
> > I'm not afraid to answer, I just know it will be another dead horse beating. Of course I want to know the truth, I just don't believe what the government says.
> Did you "believe what the government said" when Trump was in office?

Not regarding Covid. I've been calling them all out, since April, 2020. When they went from 2 weeks to stop the spread to 6 weeks, I knew this was all a bunch of lies.

> > > Clearly there are NOT enough POC that voted for Trump because he LOST the election.
> > So, there's more dumb POC who like paying more for things than they did when Trump is in office. How sad. Then we wonder why the homeless rate is so high and people do without needed medications and can't drive because they can't afford the gas or insurance or if they do drive and get in an accident, they hit and run, causing all of us who are insured more money. The DUMBocrat way of thinking makes people worse off. Explain how higher prices help anyone but big corporations? It puts small business out of business, so then only corporations survive, then they have the monopoly and raise their prices higher, cuz you have no other option. Weren't you a business major? Why do I have to explain to you how stupid this all is? Because you don't like mean tweets?? Really?

> It has nothing to do with "mean tweets" at all, the fact is Trump did NOT take his job serious,

Really? Cuz he pushed forward this vax you think we all should be forced to have. Gas was $1.50 a gallon less when he was President. We didn't have ships sitting out in the ocean, we didn't have an additional nearly 600,000 people dead from Covid. Remember when Trump got called out for 200, 000 deaths, yet NOW the death rate is 3X higher, yet the media says nothing and Biden has this no more under control than he did when he took office. Talk about someone not doing their job.

> he was more interested in bragging about how much he knows about this topic or that topic meanwhile he never lived up to the promises he made, mainly the Healthcare and having Mexico pay for the wall.

which you fully supported, right??

>Trump failed as a President, he will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents of all time,

Right behind Biden and Carter maybe. Time will tell.

> I feel confident in saying that because he ONLY served ONE term so that right there puts him in the running, the America people knew he wasn't fit to serve TWO terms so he got voted OUT! It stands to reason that you would be a Trump supporter because his whole act is your act, calling people names like "baby Jessie and chatty Cathy" Haha

You'll regret supporting Biden, but I'll be with Jesus and you'll be in Hell, so there's that.

The_LA_Flash

Jan 3, 2022, 12:47:53 PM1/3/22
On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 5:44:34 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 10:38:01 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
>
> > It has nothing to do with "mean tweets" at all, the fact is Trump did NOT take his job serious,
> Really? Cuz he pushed forward this vax you think we all should be forced to have. Gas was $1.50 a gallon less when he was President. We didn't have ships sitting out in the ocean, we didn't have an additional nearly 600,000 people dead from Covid. Remember when Trump got called out for 200, 000 deaths, yet NOW the death rate is 3X higher, yet the media says nothing and Biden has this no more under control than he did when he took office. Talk about someone not doing their job.

When COVID started Trump was in office so the fact that he didn't take his job serious still applies because he could have done a better job at the start of COVID so we are NOT in this mess today. As far as the gas prices and the ships sitting out in the ocean that is a direct result of the Government shut down during COVID so it will take time for those things to get back to normal, the media has called out Biden on things BUT the media also understands what I just explained to you about the results of the Government being shut down did.

> > he was more interested in bragging about how much he knows about this topic or that topic meanwhile he never lived up to the promises he made, mainly the Healthcare and having Mexico pay for the wall.
> which you fully supported, right??
> >Trump failed as a President, he will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents of all time,
> Right behind Biden and Carter maybe. Time will tell.

Yes time will tell but I was shocked you didn't try to put Obama behind Trump, do you realize how degrading that is for Trump to be called a worse President than a black man? Haha

> > I feel confident in saying that because he ONLY served ONE term so that right there puts him in the running, the America people knew he wasn't fit to serve TWO terms so he got voted OUT! It stands to reason that you would be a Trump supporter because his whole act is your act, calling people names like "baby Jessie and chatty Cathy" Haha
> You'll regret supporting Biden, but I'll be with Jesus and you'll be in Hell, so there's that.

I'll NEVER regret supporting Biden over Trump, as I've said before I've lived a GREAT life, traveling the world seeing, doing and experiencing some incredible things so having said that I still rank Trump losing the election to Biden among one of my top 5 greatest moments in my life. Tina wrote: "but I'll be with Jesus and you'll be in Hell" Huh, how about that, what does the "good book" say about judging where others will end up? Only God can do that...

Tin@

Jan 3, 2022, 7:14:31 PM1/3/22
On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 9:47:53 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 5:44:34 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 10:38:01 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> >
> > > It has nothing to do with "mean tweets" at all, the fact is Trump did NOT take his job serious,
> > Really? Cuz he pushed forward this vax you think we all should be forced to have. Gas was $1.50 a gallon less when he was President. We didn't have ships sitting out in the ocean, we didn't have an additional nearly 600,000 people dead from Covid. Remember when Trump got called out for 200, 000 deaths, yet NOW the death rate is 3X higher, yet the media says nothing and Biden has this no more under control than he did when he took office. Talk about someone not doing their job.
> When COVID started Trump was in office so the fact that he didn't take his job serious still applies because he could have done a better job at the start of COVID so we are NOT in this mess today.

Oh please, when he stopped flights from China, he was called racist, yet when Biden stopped African countries from flying in, no one called racism. The hypocrisy of the Left is a complete joke!

>As far as the gas prices and the ships sitting out in the ocean that is a direct result of the Government shut down during COVID so it will take time for those things to get back to normal, the media has called out Biden on things BUT the media also understands what I just explained to you about the results of the Government being shut down did.

Bullshit.

> > > he was more interested in bragging about how much he knows about this topic or that topic meanwhile he never lived up to the promises he made, mainly the Healthcare and having Mexico pay for the wall.
> > which you fully supported, right??
> > >Trump failed as a President, he will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents of all time,

You didn't answer my question. You supported the wall at Mexico or not?

> > Right behind Biden and Carter maybe. Time will tell.
> Yes time will tell but I was shocked you didn't try to put Obama behind Trump, do you realize how degrading that is for Trump to be called a worse President than a black man?

Wow, that's not too racist, is it? Are you saying that it's beneath Trump to be lower than a black man, cuz that's how it sounds. Obama did ok, not great, but he didn't F up everything like Biden has.

Haha
> > > I feel confident in saying that because he ONLY served ONE term so that right there puts him in the running, the America people knew he wasn't fit to serve TWO terms so he got voted OUT! It stands to reason that you would be a Trump supporter because his whole act is your act, calling people names like "baby Jessie and chatty Cathy" Haha
> > You'll regret supporting Biden, but I'll be with Jesus and you'll be in Hell, so there's that.
> I'll NEVER regret supporting Biden over Trump, as I've said before I've lived a GREAT life, traveling the world seeing, doing and experiencing some incredible things so having said that I still rank Trump losing the election to Biden among one of my top 5 greatest moments in my life.

You would be doing that under Trump Biden or Hillary, so your point is moot.

>Tina wrote: "but I'll be with Jesus and you'll be in Hell" Huh, how about that, what does the "good book" say about judging where others will end up? Only God can do that...

What does that Bible say about unless a man is born again? Are you born again? That's the ONLY question that needs to be answered. If you are not born again....well, read the Bible. I didn't judge, I just know you have never spoken of being a Christian and if you don't profess Christ before others, he won't profess you before His Father.

The_LA_Flash

Jan 3, 2022, 7:30:06 PM1/3/22
On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 4:14:31 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 9:47:53 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Really? Cuz he pushed forward this vax you think we all should be forced to have. Gas was $1.50 a gallon less when he was President. We didn't have ships sitting out in the ocean, we didn't have an additional nearly 600,000 people dead from Covid. Remember when Trump got called out for 200, 000 deaths, yet NOW the death rate is 3X higher, yet the media says nothing and Biden has this no more under control than he did when he took office. Talk about someone not doing their job.
> > When COVID started Trump was in office so the fact that he didn't take his job serious still applies because he could have done a better job at the start of COVID so we are NOT in this mess today.
> Oh please, when he stopped flights from China, he was called racist,

The issue is Trump did NOT stop the flights from Europe when he stopped flights from China, had he done that we had a chance to contain the virus but he only did a half-ass job ONLY stopping the flights from China.

> >As far as the gas prices and the ships sitting out in the ocean that is a direct result of the Government shut down during COVID so it will take time for those things to get back to normal, the media has called out Biden on things BUT the media also understands what I just explained to you about the results of the Government being shut down did.
> Bullshit.

Nope, that is the truth, economists say things will get back to normal by 2023.

> > > which you fully supported, right??

I did NOT vote for a wall.

> You didn't answer my question. You supported the wall at Mexico or not?
> > > Right behind Biden and Carter maybe. Time will tell.
> > Yes time will tell but I was shocked you didn't try to put Obama behind Trump, do you realize how degrading that is for Trump to be called a worse President than a black man?
> Wow, that's not too racist, is it? Are you saying that it's beneath Trump to be lower than a black man, cuz that's how it sounds.

Nice try, but you know exactly what I'm saying Trump thinks he is better than any black man so naturally he would consider it an insult to be ranked below a black man in anything.

> > > You'll regret supporting Biden, but I'll be with Jesus and you'll be in Hell, so there's that.
> > I'll NEVER regret supporting Biden over Trump, as I've said before I've lived a GREAT life, traveling the world seeing, doing and experiencing some incredible things so having said that I still rank Trump losing the election to Biden among one of my top 5 greatest moments in my life.
> You would be doing that under Trump Biden or Hillary, so your point is moot.
> >Tina wrote: "but I'll be with Jesus and you'll be in Hell" Huh, how about that, what does the "good book" say about judging where others will end up? Only God can do that...

I didn't judge,

Lie much? You clearly judged me by saying I was going to hell.

Tin@

Jan 3, 2022, 7:50:23 PM1/3/22
On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 4:30:06 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 4:14:31 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > When COVID started Trump was in office so the fact that he didn't take his job serious still applies because he could have done a better job at the start of COVID so we are NOT in this mess today.
> > Oh please, when he stopped flights from China, he was called racist,
> The issue is Trump did NOT stop the flights from Europe when he stopped flights from China, had he done that we had a chance to contain the virus but he only did a half-ass job ONLY stopping the flights from China.

Neither did Biden, so....your point?

> > >As far as the gas prices and the ships sitting out in the ocean that is a direct result of the Government shut down during COVID so it will take time for those things to get back to normal, the media has called out Biden on things BUT the media also understands what I just explained to you about the results of the Government being shut down did.
> > Bullshit.
> Nope, that is the truth, economists say things will get back to normal by 2023.
> I did NOT vote for a wall.

So then you should be happy he didn't build it, yet you seemed disappointed.

> > You didn't answer my question. You supported the wall at Mexico or not?
> > > Yes time will tell but I was shocked you didn't try to put Obama behind Trump, do you realize how degrading that is for Trump to be called a worse President than a black man?
> > Wow, that's not too racist, is it? Are you saying that it's beneath Trump to be lower than a black man, cuz that's how it sounds.
> Nice try, but you know exactly what I'm saying Trump thinks he is better than any black man

Darlin', you'll need provide a cite for that or you are just flappin' your opinion.

so naturally he would consider it an insult to be ranked below a black man in anything.
> > > I'll NEVER regret supporting Biden over Trump, as I've said before I've lived a GREAT life, traveling the world seeing, doing and experiencing some incredible things so having said that I still rank Trump losing the election to Biden among one of my top 5 greatest moments in my life.
> > You would be doing that under Trump Biden or Hillary, so your point is moot.
> > >Tina wrote: "but I'll be with Jesus and you'll be in Hell" Huh, how about that, what does the "good book" say about judging where others will end up? Only God can do that...
> I didn't judge,
>
> Lie much? You clearly judged me by saying I was going to hell.

And you CLEARLY deleted the rest of my statement, which proves that my statement is correct. Matthew 10:32-34 "32 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

The_LA_Flash

Jan 4, 2022, 10:55:39 AM1/4/22
On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 4:50:23 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 4:30:06 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Oh please, when he stopped flights from China, he was called racist,
> > The issue is Trump did NOT stop the flights from Europe when he stopped flights from China, had he done that we had a chance to contain the virus but he only did a half-ass job ONLY stopping the flights from China.
> Neither did Biden, so....your point?

NEWSFLASH: Biden was NOT President when COVID started.

> > > Bullshit.
> > Nope, that is the truth, economists say things will get back to normal by 2023.
> > I did NOT vote for a wall.
> So then you should be happy he didn't build it, yet you seemed disappointed.

My point on the wall is, Trump did NOT deliver on his promise to the American people, instead Mexico laughed their ass off at him when he tried to get them to pay for it.

> > > You didn't answer my question. You supported the wall at Mexico or not?
> > > Wow, that's not too racist, is it? Are you saying that it's beneath Trump to be lower than a black man, cuz that's how it sounds.
> > Nice try, but you know exactly what I'm saying Trump thinks he is better than any black man
> Darlin', you'll need provide a cite for that or you are just flappin' your opinion.

I'm "flappin" my opinion like you did when you said: "the Election was stolen, the VAX is poison and Jan 6th was really Antifa." Haha

> so naturally he would consider it an insult to be ranked below a black man in anything.
> > > You would be doing that under Trump Biden or Hillary, so your point is moot.
> > I didn't judge,
> >
> > Lie much? You clearly judged me by saying I was going to hell.

> Matthew 10:32-34 "32 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

That FACEBOOK quote comes to mind right now, "I'm so tired of people running around with a mouthful of scripture and a heart full of hate"

Tin@

Jan 4, 2022, 9:06:25 PM1/4/22
On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 7:55:39 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 4:50:23 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > The issue is Trump did NOT stop the flights from Europe when he stopped flights from China, had he done that we had a chance to contain the virus but he only did a half-ass job ONLY stopping the flights from China.
> > Neither did Biden, so....your point?
> NEWSFLASH: Biden was NOT President when COVID started.

And he's been the President for nearly a year and we are not ONE iota better than we were a year ago....except NOW we have nearly 600,000 more deaths, since he took office.

> > > Nope, that is the truth, economists say things will get back to normal by 2023.

Oh ok...we'll revisit this.

> > > I did NOT vote for a wall.
> > So then you should be happy he didn't build it, yet you seemed disappointed.
> My point on the wall is, Trump did NOT deliver on his promise to the American people,

Neither has Biden, about getting Covid under control.

>instead Mexico laughed their ass off at him when he tried to get them to pay for it.
> > > Nice try, but you know exactly what I'm saying Trump thinks he is better than any black man
> > Darlin', you'll need provide a cite for that or you are just flappin' your opinion.
> I'm "flappin" my opinion like you did when you said: "the Election was stolen, the VAX is poison and Jan 6th was really Antifa." Haha

So, IOW, that's your opinion and not a fact at all.

> > so naturally he would consider it an insult to be ranked below a black man in anything.
> > > I didn't judge,
> > >
> > > Lie much? You clearly judged me by saying I was going to hell.
> > Matthew 10:32-34 "32 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."
> That FACEBOOK quote comes to mind right now, "I'm so tired of people running around with a mouthful of scripture and a heart full of hate"

Were you going to be like Peter and deny Christ for a 3rd time? The Bible is very clear, you deny Jesus before men, He'll deny you before His Father. That's not judgement, that's a fact. Are you a Christian? Is Jesus your Savior?

The_LA_Flash

Jan 5, 2022, 11:19:32 AM1/5/22
On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 6:06:25 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 7:55:39 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Neither did Biden, so....your point?
> > NEWSFLASH: Biden was NOT President when COVID started.
> And he's been the President for nearly a year and we are not ONE iota better than we were a year ago....except NOW we have nearly 600,000 more deaths, since he took office.

That's because people like you do NOT want to fall in line and get the VAX.

> Oh ok...we'll revisit this.

We sure will, unless you've gone off to join Kelly Ernby by then...

> > > So then you should be happy he didn't build it, yet you seemed disappointed.
> > My point on the wall is, Trump did NOT deliver on his promise to the American people,
> Neither has Biden, about getting Covid under control.

That's because people like you do NOT want to fall in line and get the VAX.

> > > Darlin', you'll need provide a cite for that or you are just flappin' your opinion.
> > I'm "flappin" my opinion like you did when you said: "the Election was stolen, the VAX is poison and Jan 6th was really Antifa." Haha
> So, IOW, that's your opinion and not a fact at all.

Mary Trump said it, I believe it, that settles it. I believe those who are very close to the person.

> > > Matthew 10:32-34 "32 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

>Were you going to be like Peter and deny Christ for a 3rd time? The Bible is very clear, you deny Jesus before men, He'll deny you before His Father. That's not >judgement, that's a fact. Are you a Christian? Is Jesus your Savior?

Nice try but I have NOT denied Christ ONCE but since you want to compare me to someone in the Bible I've got someone to compare you with, you are a "Doubting Thomas" when it comes to the VAX, the Election and Jan 6th, so go on and be a "Doubting Thomas" and lets see where that gets you, we already know where it got Kelly Ernby.

Tin@

Jan 5, 2022, 3:14:59 PM1/5/22
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 8:19:32 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 6:06:25 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > NEWSFLASH: Biden was NOT President when COVID started.
> > And he's been the President for nearly a year and we are not ONE iota better than we were a year ago....except NOW we have nearly 600,000 more deaths, since he took office.
> That's because people like you do NOT want to fall in line and get the VAX.

That's right, cuz I'm not sheep.

> > Oh ok...we'll revisit this.
> We sure will, unless you've gone off to join Kelly Ernby by then...

Chances are slim on that. I have a healthy immune system.

> > > My point on the wall is, Trump did NOT deliver on his promise to the American people,
> > Neither has Biden, about getting Covid under control.
> That's because people like you do NOT want to fall in line and get the VAX.
> > > I'm "flappin" my opinion like you did when you said: "the Election was stolen, the VAX is poison and Jan 6th was really Antifa." Haha
> > So, IOW, that's your opinion and not a fact at all.
> Mary Trump said it, I believe it, that settles it. I believe those who are very close to the person.

She isn't close to Trump. Just cuz they're related doesn't make them close.

> >Were you going to be like Peter and deny Christ for a 3rd time? The Bible is very clear, you deny Jesus before men, He'll deny you before His Father. That's not >judgement, that's a fact. Are you a Christian? Is Jesus your Savior?
> Nice try but I have NOT denied Christ ONCE

No, it's now 3 times, just like Peter. Cocka doodle do

> but since you want to compare me to someone in the Bible I've got someone to compare you with, you are a "Doubting Thomas" when it comes to the VAX, the Election and Jan 6th, so go on and be a "Doubting Thomas" and lets see where that gets you, we already know where it got Kelly Ernby.

That's a lame comparison, but of course I doubt the vax, since people who get vaxxed get Covid and also die.

And if I die, I go to be with Jesus, so the down side is???

The_LA_Flash

Jan 5, 2022, 7:52:35 PM1/5/22
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 12:14:59 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 8:19:32 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > And he's been the President for nearly a year and we are not ONE iota better than we were a year ago....except NOW we have nearly 600,000 more deaths, since he took office.
> > That's because people like you do NOT want to fall in line and get the VAX.
> That's right, cuz I'm not sheep.

Of course you're a sheep, you got tattoos because you wanted to follow the others because you think it makes you cool, but in reality it makes you look ghetto. Too funny you're so afraid of the VAX, yet you let some random person graffiti your body with tattoos, stu-pid.

> > > Oh ok...we'll revisit this.
> > We sure will, unless you've gone off to join Kelly Ernby by then...
> Chances are slim on that. I have a healthy immune system.

Uh huh, that's what they all say, right up until the time they catch COVID.

> > > Neither has Biden, about getting Covid under control.
> > That's because people like you do NOT want to fall in line and get the VAX.
> > > So, IOW, that's your opinion and not a fact at all.
> > Mary Trump said it, I believe it, that settles it. I believe those who are very close to the person.
> She isn't close to Trump. Just cuz they're related doesn't make them close.

They were close at one time, so I trust her words, I mean it's NOT like they have NEVER met.

> > >Were you going to be like Peter and deny Christ for a 3rd time? The Bible is very clear, you deny Jesus before men, He'll deny you before His Father. That's not >judgement, that's a fact. Are you a Christian? Is Jesus your Savior?
> > Nice try but I have NOT denied Christ ONCE
> No, it's now 3 times, just like Peter. Cocka doodle do

There you go again, playing God, predicting where people will end up after they die. Haha

> > but since you want to compare me to someone in the Bible I've got someone to compare you with, you are a "Doubting Thomas" when it comes to the VAX, the Election and Jan 6th, so go on and be a "Doubting Thomas" and lets see where that gets you, we already know where it got Kelly Ernby.
> That's a lame comparison, but of course I doubt the vax, since people who get vaxxed get Covid and also die.
>
> And if I die, I go to be with Jesus, so the down side is???

You hope you will be, but that is for God to decide.

Tin@

Jan 5, 2022, 9:40:51 PM1/5/22
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 4:52:35 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 12:14:59 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > That's because people like you do NOT want to fall in line and get the VAX.
> > That's right, cuz I'm not sheep.
> Of course you're a sheep, you got tattoos because you wanted to follow the others because you think it makes you cool, but in reality it makes you look ghetto.

Lying and opinion.

>Too funny you're so afraid of the VAX, yet you let some random person graffiti your body with tattoos, stu-pid.

My tattooist isn't some random person. She's a friend.

> > > We sure will, unless you've gone off to join Kelly Ernby by then...
> > Chances are slim on that. I have a healthy immune system.
> Uh huh, that's what they all say, right up until the time they catch COVID.
> > > That's because people like you do NOT want to fall in line and get the VAX.
> > > Mary Trump said it, I believe it, that settles it. I believe those who are very close to the person.
> > She isn't close to Trump. Just cuz they're related doesn't make them close.
> They were close at one time, so I trust her words, I mean it's NOT like they have NEVER met.

Not according to him.

> > > Nice try but I have NOT denied Christ ONCE
> > No, it's now 3 times, just like Peter. Cocka doodle do
> There you go again, playing God, predicting where people will end up after they die.

I know what the Bible says, so there is no predicting, I made a statement based on your lack of words and actions--denying Christ as your Savior.

Haha
> > > but since you want to compare me to someone in the Bible I've got someone to compare you with, you are a "Doubting Thomas" when it comes to the VAX, the Election and Jan 6th, so go on and be a "Doubting Thomas" and lets see where that gets you, we already know where it got Kelly Ernby.
> > That's a lame comparison, but of course I doubt the vax, since people who get vaxxed get Covid and also die.
> >
> > And if I die, I go to be with Jesus, so the down side is???
> You hope you will be, but that is for God to decide.

I know my decision to follow Jesus says I will be in Heaven. I'm sorry you don't know that truth. There is a lot of peace in that. I hope you find it some day.

The_LA_Flash

Jan 5, 2022, 10:44:27 PM1/5/22
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 6:40:51 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 4:52:35 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > That's right, cuz I'm not sheep.
> > Of course you're a sheep, you got tattoos because you wanted to follow the others because you think it makes you cool, but in reality it makes you look ghetto.
> Lying and opinion.

Then tell me your truth, why did you get those tattoos?

> >Too funny you're so afraid of the VAX, yet you let some random person graffiti your body with tattoos, stu-pid.
> My tattooist isn't some random person. She's a friend.

Haha

> > > She isn't close to Trump. Just cuz they're related doesn't make them close.
> > They were close at one time, so I trust her words, I mean it's NOT like they have NEVER met.
> Not according to him.

Uh huh and of course you believe Trump, the loser that said the election was stolen from him when he has no proof of that happening.

> > > No, it's now 3 times, just like Peter. Cocka doodle do
> > There you go again, playing God, predicting where people will end up after they die.
> I know what the Bible says, so there is no predicting, I made a statement based on your lack of words and actions--denying Christ as your Savior.

Lie much? Where is your proof that I have denied Christ?

> > > That's a lame comparison, but of course I doubt the vax, since people who get vaxxed get Covid and also die.
> > >
> > > And if I die, I go to be with Jesus, so the down side is???
> > You hope you will be, but that is for God to decide.
> I know my decision to follow Jesus says I will be in Heaven. I'm sorry you don't know that truth. There is a lot of peace in that. I hope you find it some day.

I don't trust your truth, I hope you'll learn the truth some day.

Tin@

Jan 5, 2022, 11:26:55 PM1/5/22
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:44:27 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 6:40:51 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Of course you're a sheep, you got tattoos because you wanted to follow the others because you think it makes you cool, but in reality it makes you look ghetto.
> > Lying and opinion.
> Then tell me your truth, why did you get those tattoos?

Because I like them. I've wanted tattoos since I was 18.
It isn't my truth, it's God's truth. Read the Bible, you'll find His truth there.

The_LA_Flash

Jan 12, 2022, 11:29:38 AM1/12/22
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 8:26:55 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> It isn't my truth, it's God's truth. Read the Bible, you'll find His truth there.

I've read the Bible and speaking of the Bible, you remind me of those people in the Bible that denied Jesus as our savior when they nailed him to the cross. But in your case, you choose to deny, the election was fair, the VAX is good and those people that caused the riot on Jan 6th were Trump and his supporters.
Here are a couple of links of your guys going to prison.
https://youtu.be/xt5IGZvAzcM
https://youtu.be/GKVL2zj-ulE

Tin@

Jan 12, 2022, 6:13:11 PM1/12/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:29:38 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 8:26:55 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > It isn't my truth, it's God's truth. Read the Bible, you'll find His truth there.
> I've read the Bible and speaking of the Bible, you remind me of those people in the Bible that denied Jesus as our savior when they nailed him to the cross. But in your case, you choose to deny, the election was fair, the VAX is good and those people that caused the riot on Jan 6th were Trump and his supporters.

What a completely lame and stupid comparisons and if you read the Bible, you'd know what I said IS the truth, not MY truth, the Bible truth.

The_LA_Flash

Jan 12, 2022, 11:07:37 PM1/12/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 3:13:11 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:29:38 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 8:26:55 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > It isn't my truth, it's God's truth. Read the Bible, you'll find His truth there.
> > I've read the Bible and speaking of the Bible, you remind me of those people in the Bible that denied Jesus as our savior when they nailed him to the cross. But in your case, you choose to deny, the election was fair, the VAX is good and those people that caused the riot on Jan 6th were Trump and his supporters.
> What a completely lame and stupid comparisons and if you read the Bible, you'd know what I said IS the truth, not MY truth, the Bible truth.

Of course I expected you to call it "lame and stupid" because that's all you've got when it comes to your ideas on what you think happened in the election, the VAX and Jan 6th. Haha

> > Here are a couple of links of your guys going to prison.
> > https://youtu.be/xt5IGZvAzcM
> > https://youtu.be/GKVL2zj-ulE

Thank you for proving my point, you just ignore the links I give you backing up my case that those people were Trump supporters, the fact is Antifa wasn't there but there sure were A LOT of Trump supporters rioting on Jan 6th. Haha

Tin@

Jan 13, 2022, 7:25:15 AM1/13/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:07:37 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 3:13:11 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > I've read the Bible and speaking of the Bible, you remind me of those people in the Bible that denied Jesus as our savior when they nailed him to the cross. But in your case, you choose to deny, the election was fair, the VAX is good and those people that caused the riot on Jan 6th were Trump and his supporters.
> > What a completely lame and stupid comparisons and if you read the Bible, you'd know what I said IS the truth, not MY truth, the Bible truth.
> Of course I expected you to call it "lame and stupid" because that's all you've got when it comes to your ideas on what you think happened in the election, the VAX and Jan 6th. Haha

Because your comparisons are lame and stupid.

The_LA_Flash

Jan 13, 2022, 1:21:15 PM1/13/22
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:25:15 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:07:37 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > What a completely lame and stupid comparisons and if you read the Bible, you'd know what I said IS the truth, not MY truth, the Bible truth.
> > Of course I expected you to call it "lame and stupid" because that's all you've got when it comes to your ideas on what you think happened in the election, the VAX and Jan 6th. Haha
> Because your comparisons are lame and stupid.

Nope, my comparison is right on the money and BTW, you didn't have anything to say about those 2 links I provided below? no shock there...

Tin@

Jan 13, 2022, 8:53:55 PM1/13/22
there's nothing to say about your silly links.

The_LA_Flash

Jan 14, 2022, 1:22:35 PM1/14/22
Tina, This is good news for you, YOU WERE RIGHT!!! All along you have been saying "I know what I saw on Jan 6th, those people were organized with gas masks" It turns out you were RIGHT!!!! I bet you never thought I would type that. With the news that came down yesterday it turns out, The Oath Keepers were behind it organizing the Jan 6th riot. Oath Keepers leader and 10 others charged with 'seditious conspiracy' related to US Capitol attack. That is a serious claim, it will be very interesting to see what happens, I wonder if those guys will start to talk to save their own skin. https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/13/politics/oathkeeper-rhodes-arrested-doj/index.html
Message has been deleted

The_LA_Flash

Jan 16, 2022, 1:44:25 PM1/16/22
Check this out Tina, 2 days ago I told you, you were RIGHT and I was wrong, I never thought the riots were organized, I thought they were random people that just showed up to raise hell, I even gave a link to prove you were RIGHT and you ignored my post, see how you are....