CDC lunacy

Tin@

Jan 10, 2022, 8:36:16 PM1/10/22
More CDC foolishness. Covid is supposedly so contagious and deadly that we can't see family for holidays, but healthcare workers, who test positive, but have no symptoms, can go to work. WHAT????? WHO thinks this loony tune craziness up? WHO???

Michael Falkner

Feb 20, 2022, 10:12:43 AM2/20/22
On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 5:36:16 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> More CDC foolishness. Covid is supposedly so contagious and deadly that we can't see family for holidays, but healthcare workers, who test positive, but have no symptoms, can go to work. WHAT????? WHO thinks this loony tune craziness up? WHO???

People who are trying to save you from yourself.

Mike

Tin@

Feb 20, 2022, 1:38:44 PM2/20/22
That's confusing, nurses, sick with Covid are going to save me, when I'm not even in the hospital? Wow, you're really out there, aren't you? Looks like you're smoking some very trippy stuff.

As far as saving me, ONLY JESUS can save me and he did that some 46 years ago. I hope you have found that salvation too.

In the meantime, the hypocrites showed themselves to the world last week at the Superbowl, yet the sheep still follow their mandates, even though they don't follow them. How do you not feel like a complete fool, listening to them, when they don't lead by example? And look how THEY keep getting Covid, and yet, here I am, not listening to them and I am Covid free and enjoying a mask free, Covid free life.

Good luck to you, honey. You're gonna need it.

Michael Falkner

Feb 22, 2022, 11:17:19 AM2/22/22
On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 10:38:44 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> As far as saving me, ONLY JESUS can save me and he did that some 46 years ago. I hope you have found that salvation too.

Your "Chaysus" wouldn't think so. And I told some of your ilk that a couple months ago at an anti-mask protest.

> In the meantime, the hypocrites showed themselves to the world last week at the Superbowl, yet the sheep still follow their mandates, even though they don't follow them. How do you not feel like a complete fool, listening to them, when they don't lead by example? And look how THEY keep getting Covid, and yet, here I am, not listening to them and I am Covid free and enjoying a mask free, Covid free life.
>
> Good luck to you, honey. You're gonna need it.

I'm already dead. The only question is when the message gets across to you and you stop talking and start shooting.

I've already told my family to prepare my funeral.

Three years tops, within 9 months if my message finally gets across to you Q-Anon slime.

Mike

BTR1701

Feb 22, 2022, 1:22:40 PM2/22/22
In article <6830367b-b2b9-4ef7...@googlegroups.com>,
'People' can mind their own damn business. My health is *my* business.
Not some relentless busybodies who can't keep their nose out of what
doesn't concern them.

Michael Falkner

Feb 22, 2022, 1:44:15 PM2/22/22
On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:22:40 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> 'People' can mind their own damn business. My health is *my* business.
> Not some relentless busybodies who can't keep their nose out of what
> doesn't concern them.

When there's a chance you getting that thing can kill me... Sorry, your health IS MY BUSINESS.

You infect 100 people at any given time, you probably kill at least 2 or 3 of them.

Play that out to the number of intentionally clueless fucks...

Sorry. I'm not buying it.

This is a bioweapon pandemic. Keep that in mind.

Mike

Tin@

Feb 22, 2022, 7:12:13 PM2/22/22
On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 8:17:19 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 10:38:44 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > As far as saving me, ONLY JESUS can save me and he did that some 46 years ago. I hope you have found that salvation too.
> Your "Chaysus" wouldn't think so. And I told some of your ilk that a couple months ago at an anti-mask protest.

?? I have no "ilk"

> > In the meantime, the hypocrites showed themselves to the world last week at the Superbowl, yet the sheep still follow their mandates, even though they don't follow them. How do you not feel like a complete fool, listening to them, when they don't lead by example? And look how THEY keep getting Covid, and yet, here I am, not listening to them and I am Covid free and enjoying a mask free, Covid free life.
> >
> > Good luck to you, honey. You're gonna need it.
> I'm already dead. The only question is when the message gets across to you and you stop talking and start shooting.

I have no intent to shoot unless they come for me.

> I've already told my family to prepare my funeral.
>
> Three years tops, within 9 months if my message finally gets across to you Q-Anon slime.
>
> Mike

Mike, I'm not sure what's up with you, but I will be praying for you.

I am not a part of Qanon.

Tin@

Feb 22, 2022, 7:17:42 PM2/22/22
On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:44:15 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:22:40 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > 'People' can mind their own damn business. My health is *my* business.
> > Not some relentless busybodies who can't keep their nose out of what
> > doesn't concern them.
> When there's a chance you getting that thing can kill me... Sorry, your health IS MY BUSINESS.

Anything contagious CAN kill you. Hand wringers need to stay home.

> You infect 100 people at any given time, you probably kill at least 2 or 3 of them.

Stop listening to the media. YOU can get and give Covid as much as *I* can. The vax doesn't stop you from getting or giving it, so why are the unvaxxed being singled out? You're as likely to get a Covid and kill someone as *I* am. Don't fool yourself.

> Play that out to the number of intentionally clueless fucks...

No one is clueless, we just aren't drinking the kool-aid you are.

> Sorry. I'm not buying it.
>
> This is a bioweapon pandemic. Keep that in mind.

So then we'll lose anyhow. Might as well enjoy life while we can.

> Mike

BTR1701

Feb 23, 2022, 5:44:15 AM2/23/22
In article <9cb86940-7ef8-4e8b...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:22:40 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > 'People' can mind their own damn business. My health is *my* business.
> > Not some relentless busybodies who can't keep their nose out of what
> > doesn't concern them.
>
> When there's a chance you getting that thing can kill me... Sorry, your
> health IS MY BUSINESS.

Oh, so now it suddenly changes from "People who are trying to save you
from yourself" to "You're gonna kill me!"

Those goalposts are moving so fast you must have strapped warp engines
to them.

But hey, if you're so worried about your own health, just get
vaccinated. You still don't need to concern yourself with me.

> This is a bioweapon pandemic. Keep that in mind.

LOL! A virus that is 99.02% survivable even *without* a vaccine is one
shitty bioweapon.

Michael Falkner

Feb 23, 2022, 10:00:09 AM2/23/22
On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 4:12:13 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 8:17:19 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 10:38:44 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> >
> > > As far as saving me, ONLY JESUS can save me and he did that some 46 years ago. I hope you have found that salvation too.
> > Your "Chaysus" wouldn't think so. And I told some of your ilk that a couple months ago at an anti-mask protest.
> ?? I have no "ilk"

Yes you do. You just haven't seen them like I have.

> > > In the meantime, the hypocrites showed themselves to the world last week at the Superbowl, yet the sheep still follow their mandates, even though they don't follow them. How do you not feel like a complete fool, listening to them, when they don't lead by example? And look how THEY keep getting Covid, and yet, here I am, not listening to them and I am Covid free and enjoying a mask free, Covid free life.
> > >
> > > Good luck to you, honey. You're gonna need it.
> > I'm already dead. The only question is when the message gets across to you and you stop talking and start shooting.
> I have no intent to shoot unless they come for me.

That's your first mistake, speaking far more generally than me.

Especially given present economic affairs, at least half the population of this country needs to go and GO NOW for America to be Great Again, in your opinion

> Mike, I'm not sure what's up with you, but I will be praying for you.

And that's your second mistake.

> I am not a part of Qanon.

Then stop acting like it and get with the 21st century.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 23, 2022, 10:02:32 AM2/23/22
On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 4:17:42 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:44:15 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:22:40 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> >
> > > 'People' can mind their own damn business. My health is *my* business.
> > > Not some relentless busybodies who can't keep their nose out of what
> > > doesn't concern them.
> > When there's a chance you getting that thing can kill me... Sorry, your health IS MY BUSINESS.
> Anything contagious CAN kill you. Hand wringers need to stay home.

Deliberate non-guarded carries doubly so.

> > You infect 100 people at any given time, you probably kill at least 2 or 3 of them.
> Stop listening to the media. YOU can get and give Covid as much as *I* can. The vax doesn't stop you from getting or giving it, so why are the unvaxxed being singled out? You're as likely to get a Covid and kill someone as *I* am. Don't fool yourself.

BULLSHIT. AND YOU KNOW IT.

You might as well just say the entire forced-vaxx movement of young children before they enter school is just as useless -- when it's shown that ONLY that forced situation of effectively everybody gets that herd immunity.

> > Play that out to the number of intentionally clueless fucks...
> No one is clueless, we just aren't drinking the kool-aid you are.

I realized back in January of 2020 that if I didn't take precautions against this, I was dead by the virus and probably pretty quickly. Two months later, it was on our shores.

Two years after that, it hasn't left because you don't want it to leave.

> > Sorry. I'm not buying it.
> >
> > This is a bioweapon pandemic. Keep that in mind.
> So then we'll lose anyhow. Might as well enjoy life while we can.

Then start shooting and enjoy it on your own then. Because your business in that regard IS mine!

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 23, 2022, 10:06:22 AM2/23/22
On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 2:44:15 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <9cb86940-7ef8-4e8b...@googlegroups.com>,
> Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:22:40 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> >
> > > 'People' can mind their own damn business. My health is *my* business.
> > > Not some relentless busybodies who can't keep their nose out of what
> > > doesn't concern them.
> >
> > When there's a chance you getting that thing can kill me... Sorry, your
> > health IS MY BUSINESS.
> Oh, so now it suddenly changes from "People who are trying to save you
> from yourself" to "You're gonna kill me!"

Both co-exist. When it's clear that not only do you not want to save yourself, but that you want to end the fat, lazy, old, etc. and so forth and so on (as long as YOU control the process!)...

> Those goalposts are moving so fast you must have strapped warp engines
> to them.

Just moving them back to where they should be after you went Warp 9 at them.

> But hey, if you're so worried about your own health, just get
> vaccinated. You still don't need to concern yourself with me.

Only if we force enough people to get vaccinated that it actually matters, moran.

> > This is a bioweapon pandemic. Keep that in mind.
> LOL! A virus that is 99.02% survivable even *without* a vaccine is one
> shitty bioweapon.

#1, I think we are badly underreporting, and intentionally, the death toll. I'm putting the starting bid at somewhere about 4-5 million -- because we're not only underreporting the cases, but the Bureau of Labor Statistics, before even the Libertarians caught them out on it, let slip for about 6-8 months that the "run rate" of the 16+ non-institutionalized population is at least a million less than it should be. (I think it's the virus, they think it's the vaccines.)

#2, even the standing case rate is at least a 1.5% death rate if you get it. And you're willing to take that toll -- on a rolling basis...

Mike

BTR1701

Feb 23, 2022, 1:33:07 PM2/23/22
In article <b23a0936-e4c2-464d...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 2:44:15 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <9cb86940-7ef8-4e8b...@googlegroups.com>,
> > Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > When there's a chance you getting that thing can kill me... Sorry, your
> > > health IS MY BUSINESS.

> > Oh, so now it suddenly changes from "People who are trying to save you
> > from yourself" to "You're gonna kill me!"
>
> Both co-exist.

But both weren't the reason you gave for sticking your beak into other
people's business. The reason you gave was that you are taking it upon
yourself to be a white knight and save people from themselves.

> When it's clear that not only do you not want to save yourself, but that
> you want to end the fat, lazy, old, etc. and so forth and so on (as long
> as YOU control the process!)...

The fat and lazy should skip the buffet and get some exercise if they
don't want to be vulnerable to the virus. If they're not willing to do
the work to protect themselves, then it's certainly doesn't become my
responsibility to do it for them.

The old should get vaccinated.

> > Those goalposts are moving so fast you must have strapped warp engines
> > to them.
>
> Just moving them back to where they should be after you went Warp 9 at them.

That makes no sense. I responded directly to what you wrote. I didn't
set up any goalposts in the first place.

> > But hey, if you're so worried about your own health, just get
> > vaccinated. You still don't need to concern yourself with me.
>
> Only if we force enough people to get vaccinated that it actually matters,
> moran.

No, if the vaccine works, it'll protect you from hospitalization and
death no matter how many other people take the shot, "moran".

> > > This is a bioweapon pandemic. Keep that in mind.

> > LOL! A virus that is 99.02% survivable even *without* a vaccine is one
> > shitty bioweapon.
>
> #1, I think we are badly underreporting, and intentionally, the death toll.

If anything, it's being over-exaggerated. From the beginning, the L.A.
city government has been counting people as "COVID deaths" if they died
positive for the disease regardless of what they *actually* died from.
Bodies were arriving at the morgue dead from gunshot wounds and car
accidents and if they tested positive for COVID during the autopsy, they
went on the official COVID death count.

> #2, even the standing case rate is at least a 1.5% death rate if you get it.
> And you're willing to take that toll -- on a rolling basis...

Yes, life is full of shit that can kill you.

Tens of thousands of people die in car wrecks every year even though
those lives could be saved if we just banned cars. But we accept those
deaths as an unfortunate but necessary trade-off in order for us to have
a modern society.

And the flu, pneumonia, and pertussis kills tens of thousands of
people/year but we don't go forcing masks on everyone, shutting down
businesses, and demanding everyone take flu shots every year and locking
them out of society if they don't.

We just accept that getting sick is part of life and if you're otherwise
sickly, it's up to *you* to take precautions against it, not for the
entire rest of the world to alter their lives to suit you.

BTR1701

Feb 23, 2022, 1:36:38 PM2/23/22
In article <3887594f-bc5b-4d42...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 4:17:42 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:44:15 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:

> I realized back in January of 2020 that if I didn't take precautions against
> this, I was dead by the virus and probably pretty quickly. Two months later,
> it was on our shores.
>
> Two years after that, it hasn't left because you don't want it to leave.

It will never leave. The virus is now endemic to the world. No amount of
masking or vaccinations or business closure will result in it 'leaving
our shores' any more than the flu-- which first emerged 1800 years ago
has disappeared and will never disappear from the world no matter how
many people get a flu shot.

> > > Sorry. I'm not buying it.
> > >
> > > This is a bioweapon pandemic. Keep that in mind.

> > So then we'll lose anyhow. Might as well enjoy life while we can.
>
> Then start shooting and enjoy it on your own then. Because your business in
> that regard IS mine!

You're liable to get that nose shot off if you keep sticking it where it
doesn't belong.

BTR1701

Feb 23, 2022, 1:44:25 PM2/23/22
In article <1dfac2f3-3ac6-4fe1...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 4:12:13 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Your "Chaysus" wouldn't think so. And I told some of your ilk that a
> > > couple months ago at an anti-mask protest.

> > ?? I have no "ilk"
>
> Yes you do. You just haven't seen them like I have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj2RCPWDTG4

Tin@

Feb 23, 2022, 7:22:20 PM2/23/22
On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 7:02:32 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 4:17:42 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > When there's a chance you getting that thing can kill me... Sorry, your health IS MY BUSINESS.
> > Anything contagious CAN kill you. Hand wringers need to stay home.
> Deliberate non-guarded carries doubly so.

Huh?

> > > You infect 100 people at any given time, you probably kill at least 2 or 3 of them.
> > Stop listening to the media. YOU can get and give Covid as much as *I* can. The vax doesn't stop you from getting or giving it, so why are the unvaxxed being singled out? You're as likely to get a Covid and kill someone as *I* am. Don't fool yourself.
> BULLSHIT. AND YOU KNOW IT.

Vaxxed people can get Covid and vaxxed people can spread it and they can end up dying and in the hospital. My friend died of Covid, vaxxed and Oscar De La Hoya was hospitalized and vaxxed. Hell, Even Queen Liz was vaxxed and boosted and got Covid, most likely from Prince Phillip who is vaxxed, so unless you can provide proof, STFU.

> You might as well just say the entire forced-vaxx movement of young children before they enter school is just as useless -- when it's shown that ONLY that forced situation of effectively everybody gets that herd immunity.

It is useless and it's sterlizing them, but then I guess you won't be alive to see that come true.

> > > Play that out to the number of intentionally clueless fucks...
> > No one is clueless, we just aren't drinking the kool-aid you are.
> I realized back in January of 2020 that if I didn't take precautions against this, I was dead by the virus and probably pretty quickly. Two months later, it was on our shores.
>
> Two years after that, it hasn't left because you don't want it to leave.

Of course I want it to leave, it's Big Pharma, making BILLIONS, that don't want it to leave. I don't have it, so I can't spread it. Can you grasp that SIM{PLE concept? I can't spread what I don't have. You are reacting out of fear and I'm so sorry that's where you are at, but it isn't because of me, I promise you that.

> > > Sorry. I'm not buying it.
> > >
> > > This is a bioweapon pandemic. Keep that in mind.
> > So then we'll lose anyhow. Might as well enjoy life while we can.
> Then start shooting and enjoy it on your own then. Because your business in that regard IS mine!
>
> Mike

Shooting doesn't bring me joy. You're so odd.

Tin@

Feb 23, 2022, 7:28:33 PM2/23/22
On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 7:00:09 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 4:12:13 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Your "Chaysus" wouldn't think so. And I told some of your ilk that a couple months ago at an anti-mask protest.
> > ?? I have no "ilk"
> Yes you do. You just haven't seen them like I have.

Right, because I aion't them. I am me. It's people like you that are the problem. You cancel if you don't like.

> > > I'm already dead. The only question is when the message gets across to you and you stop talking and start shooting.
> > I have no intent to shoot unless they come for me.
> That's your first mistake, speaking far more generally than me.

Not sure what that means.

> Especially given present economic affairs, at least half the population of this country needs to go and GO NOW for America to be Great Again, in your opinion
> > Mike, I'm not sure what's up with you, but I will be praying for you.
> And that's your second mistake.
> > I am not a part of Qanon.
> Then stop acting like it and get with the 21st century.
>
> Mike

How am I not in the 21st century?

Michael Falkner

Feb 25, 2022, 11:40:37 AM2/25/22
On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 10:33:07 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> But both weren't the reason you gave for sticking your beak into other
> people's business. The reason you gave was that you are taking it upon
> yourself to be a white knight and save people from themselves.

Someone else can do the white knight. You've proven for the last four years that you need to be saved from yourselves before you kill the rest of us.

> > When it's clear that not only do you not want to save yourself, but that
> > you want to end the fat, lazy, old, etc. and so forth and so on (as long
> > as YOU control the process!)...

> The fat and lazy should skip the buffet and get some exercise if they
> don't want to be vulnerable to the virus. If they're not willing to do
> the work to protect themselves, then it's certainly doesn't become my
> responsibility to do it for them.

Too late for many of them, so you need them to die, not only for your propaganda purposes, but also as a function of the only way to save the economy.

> > > Those goalposts are moving so fast you must have strapped warp engines
> > > to them.
> >
> > Just moving them back to where they should be after you went Warp 9 at them.
> That makes no sense. I responded directly to what you wrote. I didn't
> set up any goalposts in the first place.
> > > But hey, if you're so worried about your own health, just get
> > > vaccinated. You still don't need to concern yourself with me.
> >
> > Only if we force enough people to get vaccinated that it actually matters,
> > moran.
> No, if the vaccine works, it'll protect you from hospitalization and
> death no matter how many other people take the shot, "moran".

Not if you don't take it and enough of your thugs follow suit. You don't get it: THE ONLY REASON WE BEAT MANY OF THESE DISEASES WAS _FORCED_ VACCINATION.

> > > LOL! A virus that is 99.02% survivable even *without* a vaccine is one
> > > shitty bioweapon.
> >
> > #1, I think we are badly underreporting, and intentionally, the death toll.
> If anything, it's being over-exaggerated. From the beginning, the L.A.
> city government has been counting people as "COVID deaths" if they died
> positive for the disease regardless of what they *actually* died from.

Aw sure, the next thing you're going to tell me is that they did the same if they died in a car accident.

Been hearing this for two years from you idiots.

The cases were underreported by a factor of at least 3 15 months ago in the USA -- and the BLS has shown that the roll rate for 16+ non-institutional population is down at least a million from normal, and it's not on the birth side.

Don't worry -- I said China was doing the same thing to prevent panic when it broke out over there first.

> > #2, even the standing case rate is at least a 1.5% death rate if you get it.
> > And you're willing to take that toll -- on a rolling basis...
> Yes, life is full of shit that can kill you.

And it sounds like you want control of that shit and want more to die.

> We just accept that getting sick is part of life and if you're otherwise
> sickly, it's up to *you* to take precautions against it, not for the
> entire rest of the world to alter their lives to suit you.

Then you want us to die.

Because this ISN'T THE FUCKING FLU, YOU REPUBLICAN CUNT!

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 25, 2022, 11:42:41 AM2/25/22
On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 10:36:38 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> It will never leave. The virus is now endemic to the world. No amount of
> masking or vaccinations or business closure will result in it 'leaving
> our shores' any more than the flu-- which first emerged 1800 years ago
> has disappeared and will never disappear from the world no matter how
> many people get a flu shot.

Congratulations, then, you've killed the country.

Because, if you are right... WE. ARE. FINISHED.

> > > So then we'll lose anyhow. Might as well enjoy life while we can.
> >
> > Then start shooting and enjoy it on your own then. Because your business in
> > that regard IS mine!
> You're liable to get that nose shot off if you keep sticking it where it
> doesn't belong.

As I said, boy: The moment that message gets across to the likes of you, the only question left is whether it gets shot off by some other MAGAt and you read my obituary, or you shoot it off and cause my obituary.

In short: All in.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 25, 2022, 11:48:47 AM2/25/22
On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 4:22:20 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> Vaxxed people can get Covid and vaxxed people can spread it and they can end up dying and in the hospital. My friend died of Covid, vaxxed and Oscar De La Hoya was hospitalized and vaxxed. Hell, Even Queen Liz was vaxxed and boosted and got Covid, most likely from Prince Phillip who is vaxxed, so unless you can provide proof, STFU.

Sure, as long as 40% of the country wants to see the other 60% dead of COVID, sure -- both here and in the UK.

So shut me the fuck up, BITCH!!! Some of us remember some of the OTHER stunts you've pulled here on ATAI.

> > You might as well just say the entire forced-vaxx movement of young children before they enter school is just as useless -- when it's shown that ONLY that forced situation of effectively everybody gets that herd immunity.
> It is useless and it's sterlizing them, but then I guess you won't be alive to see that come true.

Well, at least we now admit you've caught Jenny McCarthy Disease -- but the fact is, at least you're taking the only consistent stand you can take in that regard, so I have to tip my hat to THAT.

The other problem, Tina, is that you basically welcome back Mumps, Rubella, Measles, Whooping Cough, etc. the moment your situation takes hold.

But that's right -- you believe the only two reasons we have 335M people in this country are both economic denials of reality and Darwinian ones.

> > I realized back in January of 2020 that if I didn't take precautions against this, I was dead by the virus and probably pretty quickly. Two months later, it was on our shores.
> >
> > Two years after that, it hasn't left because you don't want it to leave.
> Of course I want it to leave, it's Big Pharma, making BILLIONS, that don't want it to leave. I don't have it, so I can't spread it. Can you grasp that SIM{PLE concept? I can't spread what I don't have. You are reacting out of fear and I'm so sorry that's where you are at, but it isn't because of me, I promise you that.

Oh bull fucking shit. The only way your stand allows this virus to leave is that your next "only consistent position" is that there never was one in the first place.

At that point, this country is making a list and checking it twice. Anyone on it is gone.

> Shooting doesn't bring me joy. You're so odd.

And that may be your LAST mistake if you keep flapping your trap.

Mike

Tin@

Feb 25, 2022, 12:41:16 PM2/25/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 8:40:37 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 10:33:07 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > But both weren't the reason you gave for sticking your beak into other
> > people's business. The reason you gave was that you are taking it upon
> > yourself to be a white knight and save people from themselves.
> Someone else can do the white knight. You've proven for the last four years that you need to be saved from yourselves before you kill the rest of us.

4 years? It's barely into the 3rd year

> > > When it's clear that not only do you not want to save yourself, but that
> > > you want to end the fat, lazy, old, etc. and so forth and so on (as long
> > > as YOU control the process!)...
>
> > The fat and lazy should skip the buffet and get some exercise if they
> > don't want to be vulnerable to the virus. If they're not willing to do
> > the work to protect themselves, then it's certainly doesn't become my
> > responsibility to do it for them.
> Too late for many of them, so you need them to die, not only for your propaganda purposes, but also as a function of the only way to save the economy.

Big Pharma let them die, not letting the right meds be used.

> > > Just moving them back to where they should be after you went Warp 9 at them.
> > That makes no sense. I responded directly to what you wrote. I didn't
> > set up any goalposts in the first place.
> > >
> > > Only if we force enough people to get vaccinated that it actually matters,
> > > moran.
> > No, if the vaccine works, it'll protect you from hospitalization and
> > death no matter how many other people take the shot, "moran".
> Not if you don't take it and enough of your thugs follow suit. You don't get it: THE ONLY REASON WE BEAT MANY OF THESE DISEASES WAS _FORCED_ VACCINATION.

Wear a coat for me, so I stay warm, your logic makes NO sense.

> > > #1, I think we are badly underreporting, and intentionally, the death toll.
> > If anything, it's being over-exaggerated. From the beginning, the L.A.
> > city government has been counting people as "COVID deaths" if they died
> > positive for the disease regardless of what they *actually* died from.
> Aw sure, the next thing you're going to tell me is that they did the same if they died in a car accident.
>
> Been hearing this for two years from you idiots.
>
> The cases were underreported by a factor of at least 3 15 months ago in the USA -- and the BLS has shown that the roll rate for 16+ non-institutional population is down at least a million from normal, and it's not on the birth side.
>
> Don't worry -- I said China was doing the same thing to prevent panic when it broke out over there first.
> > > #2, even the standing case rate is at least a 1.5% death rate if you get it.
> > > And you're willing to take that toll -- on a rolling basis...
> > Yes, life is full of shit that can kill you.
> And it sounds like you want control of that shit and want more to die.
> > We just accept that getting sick is part of life and if you're otherwise
> > sickly, it's up to *you* to take precautions against it, not for the
> > entire rest of the world to alter their lives to suit you.
> Then you want us to die.

No, he wants YOU to take proper precautions, for YOU. Don't keep me from eating sugar cuz you're diabetic. You do what's right for you, and let me decide what's right for me. If YOU have health uses, YOU manage your health issues. Don't stop me from living a normal life when you have the problem.

> Because this ISN'T THE FUCKING FLU, YOU REPUBLICAN CUNT!
>
> Mike

SO mature.

Tin@

Feb 25, 2022, 12:46:58 PM2/25/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 8:48:47 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 4:22:20 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > Vaxxed people can get Covid and vaxxed people can spread it and they can end up dying and in the hospital. My friend died of Covid, vaxxed and Oscar De La Hoya was hospitalized and vaxxed. Hell, Even Queen Liz was vaxxed and boosted and got Covid, most likely from Prince Phillip who is vaxxed, so unless you can provide proof, STFU.
> Sure, as long as 40% of the country wants to see the other 60% dead of COVID, sure -- both here and in the UK.
>
> So shut me the fuck up, BITCH!!! Some of us remember some of the OTHER stunts you've pulled here on ATAI.

yawn. Watch out, wouldn't want you blaming me for your high blood pressure or heart attack.

> > > You might as well just say the entire forced-vaxx movement of young children before they enter school is just as useless -- when it's shown that ONLY that forced situation of effectively everybody gets that herd immunity.
> > It is useless and it's sterlizing them, but then I guess you won't be alive to see that come true.
> Well, at least we now admit you've caught Jenny McCarthy Disease -- but the fact is, at least you're taking the only consistent stand you can take in that regard, so I have to tip my hat to THAT.

Not really, cuz zhe says that about all vaccines, whereas I say that about THIS VAX. I got my shingles vaccines last year, so I am NOT ant-vax, I anti THIS VAX.

> The other problem, Tina, is that you basically welcome back Mumps, Rubella, Measles, Whooping Cough, etc. the moment your situation takes hold.

No, because THOSE vaxxes work. This one does NOT!

> But that's right -- you believe the only two reasons we have 335M people in this country are both economic denials of reality and Darwinian ones.
> > > I realized back in January of 2020 that if I didn't take precautions against this, I was dead by the virus and probably pretty quickly. Two months later, it was on our shores.
> > >
> > > Two years after that, it hasn't left because you don't want it to leave.
> > Of course I want it to leave, it's Big Pharma, making BILLIONS, that don't want it to leave. I don't have it, so I can't spread it. Can you grasp that SIM{PLE concept? I can't spread what I don't have. You are reacting out of fear and I'm so sorry that's where you are at, but it isn't because of me, I promise you that.
> Oh bull fucking shit. The only way your stand allows this virus to leave is that your next "only consistent position" is that there never was one in the first place.

So I CAN spread what I don't have? Explain that in great detail,

> At that point, this country is making a list and checking it twice. Anyone on it is gone.
> > Shooting doesn't bring me joy. You're so odd.
> And that may be your LAST mistake if you keep flapping your trap.
>
> Mike

So now you're threatening me, you arm chair warrior? Please. Come at me, I got a 9mm that I know how to use. You feel that lucky, punk, do you?

Michael Falkner

Feb 25, 2022, 12:47:33 PM2/25/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 9:41:16 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 8:40:37 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:

> > Someone else can do the white knight. You've proven for the last four years that you need to be saved from yourselves before you kill the rest of us.
> 4 years? It's barely into the 3rd year

Actually, I misspoke. Since the fat orange Russian puppet came down the escalator and almost collapsed it, six??

> > Too late for many of them, so you need them to die, not only for your propaganda purposes, but also as a function of the only way to save the economy.
> Big Pharma let them die, not letting the right meds be used.

Aw this outghta be fresh. Educate me, Tina...

> > Not if you don't take it and enough of your thugs follow suit. You don't get it: THE ONLY REASON WE BEAT MANY OF THESE DISEASES WAS _FORCED_ VACCINATION.
> Wear a coat for me, so I stay warm, your logic makes NO sense.

If more people needed to wear coats to keep everyone sufficiently warm, sure.

That you try to equate those two things shows just how much of a simpleton idiot you are.

> No, he wants YOU to take proper precautions, for YOU. Don't keep me from eating sugar cuz you're diabetic. You do what's right for you, and let me decide what's right for me. If YOU have health uses, YOU manage your health issues. Don't stop me from living a normal life when you have the problem.

For that situation, that's not possible without you doing the same, jerk

> > Because this ISN'T THE FUCKING FLU, YOU REPUBLICAN CUNT!

> SO mature.

You have NO idea, bitch.

Or do you remember one of the people you doxxed and ran off here and how much he had to warn me about certain things on ATAI (and did so publicly on the newsgroup), and the reason behind it?

Trust me. I can make some people famous if you really wanna push it.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 25, 2022, 12:53:51 PM2/25/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 9:46:58 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 8:48:47 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:

> > So shut me the fuck up, BITCH!!! Some of us remember some of the OTHER stunts you've pulled here on ATAI.
> yawn. Watch out, wouldn't want you blaming me for your high blood pressure or heart attack.

Open that mouth wider. Might be wide enough to... Nah, too easy...

> > Well, at least we now admit you've caught Jenny McCarthy Disease -- but the fact is, at least you're taking the only consistent stand you can take in that regard, so I have to tip my hat to THAT.
> Not really, cuz zhe says that about all vaccines, whereas I say that about THIS VAX. I got my shingles vaccines last year, so I am NOT ant-vax, I anti THIS VAX.

Then none of the others are going to matter, AND you're being inconsistent.

The death rate to this virus is still admitted over 1.5% -- 900000 said gone, I'm thinking 4-5 million. HOW MANY MORE, REPUBLICAN CUNT?

> > The other problem, Tina, is that you basically welcome back Mumps, Rubella, Measles, Whooping Cough, etc. the moment your situation takes hold.
> No, because THOSE vaxxes work. This one does NOT!

Again, since you're an idiot: BECAUSE WE FORCE VACCINATE EVERYBODY.

That, and only that, gets you herd immunity. Get that through what is left of your skull you didn't give to Donald Trump!

(Or is it Putin? Or is it both??)

> > Oh bull fucking shit. The only way your stand allows this virus to leave is that your next "only consistent position" is that there never was one in the first place.
> So I CAN spread what I don't have? Explain that in great detail,

1) Are you sure you don't? When's the last time you got tested?

2) Your only consistent position to this being a Big Pharma Fraud is that none of this exists in the first damn place. You would NOT be alone in thinking that, by the by.

> > And that may be your LAST mistake if you keep flapping your trap.

> So now you're threatening me, you arm chair warrior? Please. Come at me, I got a 9mm that I know how to use. You feel that lucky, punk, do you?

Go open a late-May version of the New York Post or Daily News. If your bullshit causes me to have nothing to lose, you may get that wish.

The only reason I haven't murdered someone in the last 20 years is because I still have something to lose -- in many circles, part of it delusional and part of it Satanic. (I think they're wrong in both respects.)

Unlike some people you've ran outta here through illegal conduct, bitch, THIS KITTEN'S GOT CLAWS.

Mike

Tin@

Feb 25, 2022, 1:02:00 PM2/25/22
You're so cute

BTR1701

Feb 25, 2022, 3:59:53 PM2/25/22
In article <8b0d640a-cd41-4776...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 10:36:38 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > It will never leave. The virus is now endemic to the world. No amount of
> > masking or vaccinations or business closure will result in it 'leaving
> > our shores' any more than the flu-- which first emerged 1800 years ago
> > has disappeared and will never disappear from the world no matter how
> > many people get a flu shot.
>
> Congratulations, then, you've killed the country.
>
> Because, if you are right... WE. ARE. FINISHED.

LOL!

I've had it and had a sniffle for a few days. I think we'll be fine.

> > > Then start shooting and enjoy it on your own then. Because your business
> > > in that regard IS mine!

> > You're liable to get that nose shot off if you keep sticking it where it
> > doesn't belong.
>
> As I said, boy: The moment that message gets across to the likes of you, the
> only question left is whether it gets shot off by some other MAGAt and you
> read my obituary, or you shoot it off and cause my obituary.

Bring it, Nancy.

BTR1701

Feb 25, 2022, 4:13:06 PM2/25/22
In article <c4850967-20ee-42d7...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 10:33:07 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > But both weren't the reason you gave for sticking your beak into other
> > people's business. The reason you gave was that you are taking it upon
> > yourself to be a white knight and save people from themselves.
>
> Someone else can do the white knight.

If only you were content to leave it up to someone else.

> You've proven for the last four years that you need to be saved from
> yourselves before you kill the rest of us.

<rolls eyes>

> > > When it's clear that not only do you not want to save yourself, but that
> > > you want to end the fat, lazy, old, etc. and so forth and so on (as long
> > > as YOU control the process!)...
>
> > The fat and lazy should skip the buffet and get some exercise if they
> > don't want to be vulnerable to the virus. If they're not willing to do
> > the work to protect themselves, then it's certainly doesn't become my
> > responsibility to do it for them.
>
> Too late for many of them

Well, then to quote the Templar Knight from LAST CRUSADE: They chose...
poorly.

> > > Only if we force enough people to get vaccinated that it actually
> > > matters, moran.

> > No, if the vaccine works, it'll protect you from hospitalization and
> > death no matter how many other people take the shot, "moran".
>
> Not if you don't take it and enough of your thugs follow suit.

So in your blinkered mind, when you take the shot, it doesn't start
working to protect you unless all your neighbors take it, too?

Is that really your bad TV show view of how vaccines work?

> You don't get it: THE ONLY REASON WE BEAT MANY OF THESE DISEASES WAS
> _FORCED_ VACCINATION.

At no point were people held down and had a needle injected into them
against their will for previous diseases.

> > > #1, I think we are badly underreporting, and intentionally, the death
> > > toll.

> > If anything, it's being over-exaggerated. From the beginning, the L.A.
> > city government has been counting people as "COVID deaths" if they died
> > positive for the disease regardless of what they *actually* died from.
>
> Aw sure, the next thing you're going to tell me is that they did the same if
> they died in a car accident.
>
> Been hearing this for two years from you idiots.

The reason you've been hearing it is that it was well-documented, at
least here in L.A. County.

> > > #2, even the standing case rate is at least a 1.5% death rate if you get
> > > it. And you're willing to take that toll -- on a rolling basis...

> > Yes, life is full of shit that can kill you.
>
> And it sounds like you want control of that shit and want more to die.

No, I just want paranoid maniac control freaks like you to realize that
the bizarre standard of "0 cases of Wuhan Flu" as the benchmark for when
all your dumbass masking and restrictions end is complete fantasy.

Failing that, all I want is for you to live however you like in your own
lunatic life, mind your own business, and leave the rest of us alone.

> > We just accept that getting sick is part of life and if you're otherwise
> > sickly, it's up to *you* to take precautions against it, not for the
> > entire rest of the world to alter their lives to suit you.
>
> Then you want us to die.

Not at first, but as you all keep this shit up, I'm starting to see its
appeal.

> Because this ISN'T THE FUCKING FLU

With the introduction of the vaccine, the death and hospitalization
rates have indeed lowered to the level of the flu. But of course you
have no explanation for why you lived your whole life up to 2020 without
freaking out over the flu the way you currently are freaking out over
the Szechuan Shivers.

BTR1701

Feb 25, 2022, 4:16:47 PM2/25/22
In article <74ec3090-217f-484a...@googlegroups.com>,
"Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 8:40:37 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 10:33:07 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> >
> > > But both weren't the reason you gave for sticking your beak into other
> > > people's business. The reason you gave was that you are taking it upon
> > > yourself to be a white knight and save people from themselves.

> > Someone else can do the white knight. You've proven for the last four years
> > that you need to be saved from yourselves before you kill the rest of us.
>
> 4 years? It's barely into the 3rd year

He's using the new anti-racist math where 2+2 might equal 5, depending
on skin color.

> > > No, if the vaccine works, it'll protect you from hospitalization and
> > > death no matter how many other people take the shot, "moran".

> > Not if you don't take it and enough of your thugs follow suit. You don't
> > get it: THE ONLY REASON WE BEAT MANY OF THESE DISEASES WAS _FORCED_
> > VACCINATION.
>
> Wear a coat for me, so I stay warm, your logic makes NO sense.

This dude actually thinks the vaccine shot he took won't work unless his
neighbor takes the shot, too.

Tin@

Feb 25, 2022, 8:37:40 PM2/25/22
AND SB COUNTY

> > > Yes, life is full of shit that can kill you.
> >
> > And it sounds like you want control of that shit and want more to die.
> No, I just want paranoid maniac control freaks like you to realize that
> the bizarre standard of "0 cases of Wuhan Flu" as the benchmark for when
> all your dumbass masking and restrictions end is complete fantasy.
>
> Failing that, all I want is for you to live however you like in your own
> lunatic life, mind your own business, and leave the rest of us alone.

Exactly

> > > We just accept that getting sick is part of life and if you're otherwise
> > > sickly, it's up to *you* to take precautions against it, not for the
> > > entire rest of the world to alter their lives to suit you.
> >
> > Then you want us to die.
> Not at first, but as you all keep this shit up, I'm starting to see its
> appeal.

LMAO

Tin@

Feb 25, 2022, 8:40:16 PM2/25/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 1:16:47 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <74ec3090-217f-484a...@googlegroups.com>,
> "Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Someone else can do the white knight. You've proven for the last four years
> > > that you need to be saved from yourselves before you kill the rest of us.
> >
> > 4 years? It's barely into the 3rd year
> He's using the new anti-racist math where 2+2 might equal 5, depending
> on skin color.

Thanks, I was taught white math....and my VERY racial mixed school in Pomona.

> > > Not if you don't take it and enough of your thugs follow suit. You don't
> > > get it: THE ONLY REASON WE BEAT MANY OF THESE DISEASES WAS _FORCED_
> > > VACCINATION.
> >
> > Wear a coat for me, so I stay warm, your logic makes NO sense.
> This dude actually thinks the vaccine shot he took won't work unless his
> neighbor takes the shot, too.

It's been brainwashed into their heads, for 4 years, so yeah.

Michael Falkner

Feb 26, 2022, 3:48:19 AM2/26/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 12:59:53 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> I've had it and had a sniffle for a few days. I think we'll be fine.

Come back to me in a year-year and a half -- we just found out our landlord lost a fight to long COVID of that type, and he saw it coming.

> > > You're liable to get that nose shot off if you keep sticking it where it
> > > doesn't belong.
> >
> > As I said, boy: The moment that message gets across to the likes of you, the
> > only question left is whether it gets shot off by some other MAGAt and you
> > read my obituary, or you shoot it off and cause my obituary.

> Bring it, Nancy.

Address?

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 26, 2022, 4:06:52 AM2/26/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 1:13:06 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <c4850967-20ee-42d7...@googlegroups.com>,
> Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Someone else can do the white knight.
> If only you were content to leave it up to someone else.

I'm figuring more than a few guns are going to be necessary with some of you lot.

But cost me much more at the rate you're going, and it may well not be someone else.

Be glad I don't believe in the Right To Bear Arms and do believe that right can be taken away.

> > You've proven for the last four years that you need to be saved from
> > yourselves before you kill the rest of us.
> <rolls eyes>

As I told the other idiot: The only reason I have to retract that partially is that it's not four years, it's SIX.

> > > The fat and lazy should skip the buffet and get some exercise if they
> > > don't want to be vulnerable to the virus. If they're not willing to do
> > > the work to protect themselves, then it's certainly doesn't become my
> > > responsibility to do it for them.
> >
> > Too late for many of them
> Well, then to quote the Templar Knight from LAST CRUSADE: They chose...
> poorly.

Then start it up. Because you're going to need the Deagle Group to be right -- that economic think tank sees about a 70% die off in this country in the next 4 years.

Seriously.

Not kidding.

Responsibility only comes at the hot point of a gun in this country, and it's high time some of you "Librul Hunting Lisens" types get that.

> > > No, if the vaccine works, it'll protect you from hospitalization and
> > > death no matter how many other people take the shot, "moran".
> >
> > Not if you don't take it and enough of your thugs follow suit.
> So in your blinkered mind, when you take the shot, it doesn't start
> working to protect you unless all your neighbors take it, too?
>
> Is that really your bad TV show view of how vaccines work?

Oh my God, a breakthrough! He GETS IT!

Because if you allow something, especially this specialized, to run amok, it can get WORSE.

> > You don't get it: THE ONLY REASON WE BEAT MANY OF THESE DISEASES WAS
> > _FORCED_ VACCINATION.
> At no point were people held down and had a needle injected into them
> against their will for previous diseases.

And if they didn't, they were not allowed into meaningful society, like our schools!

> > > If anything, it's being over-exaggerated. From the beginning, the L.A.
> > > city government has been counting people as "COVID deaths" if they died
> > > positive for the disease regardless of what they *actually* died from.
> >
> > Aw sure, the next thing you're going to tell me is that they did the same if
> > they died in a car accident.
> >
> > Been hearing this for two years from you idiots.
> The reason you've been hearing it is that it was well-documented, at
> least here in L.A. County.

Stop listening to Sheriff Oathkeeper and get with reality -- we've got the same problem in this country, and our Sheriff Oathkeeper has gotten at least 3 (and probably more) of his deputies and lieutenants killed by it, one just today!

> > > Yes, life is full of shit that can kill you.
> >
> > And it sounds like you want control of that shit and want more to die.
> No, I just want paranoid maniac control freaks like you to realize that
> the bizarre standard of "0 cases of Wuhan Flu" as the benchmark for when
> all your dumbass masking and restrictions end is complete fantasy.

Then. We. Are. DONE.

You don't get it, do you? One of the nastiest truths of this thing is how much it completely blows up first-world social contact, because basically much of what we take for granted in this world is a petri dish for this thing.

> Failing that, all I want is for you to live however you like in your own
> lunatic life, mind your own business, and leave the rest of us alone.

Your life is my business in this context, especially if your actions will see me dead.

And if you want me to leave you alone, that's going to be the only way it gets done. Hot lead and a lot of guns are the only means which can get me to leave anyone alone to sufficient degree -- that's already been proven twice.

> > Then you want us to die.
> Not at first, but as you all keep this shit up, I'm starting to see its
> appeal.

Oh, I think you saw it's appeal before. Especially on an economic front.

> > Because this ISN'T THE FUCKING FLU
> With the introduction of the vaccine, the death and hospitalization
> rates have indeed lowered to the level of the flu. But of course you
> have no explanation for why you lived your whole life up to 2020 without
> freaking out over the flu the way you currently are freaking out over
> the Szechuan Shivers.

I'm more freaking out over the likes of you idiots. But since you revel in your idiocy, it's now turning into enough anger that I could very easily see making more than a couple of you famous.

You see, I don't believe in freedom. I understand what a farce that word is -- and I want that to be applied more evenly. Otherwise, better I never had been allowed to be born.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 26, 2022, 4:10:14 AM2/26/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 5:40:16 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > 4 years? It's barely into the 3rd year
> > He's using the new anti-racist math where 2+2 might equal 5, depending
> > on skin color.
> Thanks, I was taught white math....and my VERY racial mixed school in Pomona.

Better than Republican math, which would make it about 7 or 8 if it serves their purposes.

Got half a mind to get a shirt that says "Economic math lies. I'm living proof."

> > > Wear a coat for me, so I stay warm, your logic makes NO sense.
> > This dude actually thinks the vaccine shot he took won't work unless his
> > neighbor takes the shot, too.
> It's been brainwashed into their heads, for 4 years, so yeah.

Someone seems to forget the only way we beat mumps, measles, rubella, whooping cough...

Hint: COMPULSORY VACCINATIONS.

Mike

BTR1701

Feb 26, 2022, 12:11:49 PM2/26/22
In article <9c7ca69b-0b97-4627...@googlegroups.com>,
When I got my measles shot, it protected me from measles regardless of
whether anyone (or no one) around me got the shot, too.

BTR1701

Feb 26, 2022, 12:41:10 PM2/26/22
In article <6b0bdc30-0f41-46a5...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 1:13:06 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <c4850967-20ee-42d7...@googlegroups.com>,
> > Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Someone else can do the white knight.

> > If only you were content to leave it up to someone else.
>
> I'm figuring more than a few guns are going to be necessary with some of you
> lot.
>
> But cost me much more at the rate you're going, and it may well not be
> someone else.
>
> Be glad I don't believe in the Right To Bear Arms and do believe that right
> can be taken away.

The guy who doesn't believe in owning guns is gonna use guns on people
who choose not to take a shot.

You're really the hypocritical gift that keeps on giving, huh?

Oh, and if the government can take a thing away, that means that thing
is not a right in the first place, and since the Constitution and the
Supreme Court says firearm ownership *is* a right, that means the
government is forbidden from taking it away.

Absent a constitutional amendment repealing the 2nd Amendment-- and good
luck with that-- abolishing firearm ownership remains a mere
masturbatory fantasy for you.

> > > You've proven for the last four years that you need to be saved from
> > > yourselves before you kill the rest of us.

> > <rolls eyes>
>
> As I told the other idiot: The only reason I have to retract that partially
> is that it's not four years, it's SIX.

LOL!

> > > Too late for many of them

> > Well, then to quote the Templar Knight from LAST CRUSADE: They chose...
> > poorly.
>
> Then start it up.

Don't need to "start up" anything. I can just keep going about living my
life as normal. You're the one talking about arming yourself and
becoming a spree killer, not me.

> Because you're going to need the Deagle Group to be right -- that economic
> think tank sees about a 70% die off in this country in the next 4 years.

LOL! You're a cartoon.

I perused that little bit of lunacy-- it's Deagel, not Deagle, by the
way-- and they claim 200 million Americans will die by 2025. Not from
Wuhan Flu, hunger, or war, but from suicide. Yes, I'm supposed to be
terrified of some science fiction craziness where hundreds of millions
of my fellow citizens suddenly decide one day to kill themselves, like
that M. Knight Shyamalan movie THE HAPPENING.

> Responsibility only comes at the hot point of a gun in this country,
> and it's high time some of you "Librul Hunting Lisens" types get that.

Bring it, Nancy.

> > > Not if you don't take it and enough of your thugs follow suit.
> > So in your blinkered mind, when you take the shot, it doesn't start
> > working to protect you unless all your neighbors take it, too?
> >
> > Is that really your bad TV show view of how vaccines work?
>
> Oh my God, a breakthrough! He GETS IT!

Yes, I get it that you've formed your beliefs on how biological science
works from bad TV shows.

> > > You don't get it: THE ONLY REASON WE BEAT MANY OF THESE DISEASES WAS
> > > _FORCED_ VACCINATION.

> > At no point were people held down and had a needle injected into them
> > against their will for previous diseases.
>
> And if they didn't, they were not allowed into meaningful society, like our
> schools!

I'm over 50 years old. I have no need to go anywhere near an elementary
or high school for anything ever again in my lifetime. I certainly don't
consider such places 'meaningful society'.

> > > Aw sure, the next thing you're going to tell me is that they did the same
> > > if they died in a car accident.
> > >
> > > Been hearing this for two years from you idiots.

> > The reason you've been hearing it is that it was well-documented, at
> > least here in L.A. County.
>
> Stop listening to Sheriff Oathkeeper and get with reality

It's hilarious how the Leftists loved Villanueva because he's a brown
"POC" who was soft on illegal aliens and refused to cooperate with ICE,
but the moment he strayed off the leftist plantation and started
clearing out the vagrants from our sidewalks, parks, and beaches, he
suddenly became the right hand of Satan himself.

> > > And it sounds like you want control of that shit and want more to die.

> > No, I just want paranoid maniac control freaks like you to realize that
> > the bizarre standard of "0 cases of Wuhan Flu" as the benchmark for when
> > all your dumbass masking and restrictions end is complete fantasy.
>
> Then. We. Are. DONE.

Promise?

> You don't get it, do you? One of the nastiest truths of this thing is how
> much it completely blows up first-world social contact, because basically
> much of what we take for granted in this world is a petri dish for this
> thing.

All my social contact is completely back to normal, even here in
lefty-looney California, and none of us are dropping dead. (Or feel like
killing ourselves like your tinfoil-hat website predicts.)

Every now and then we see one of your ilk running like scared ferrets
across a parking lot or through a grocery store with three masks on,
goggles over your eyes, and your sleeves taped up, but we just laugh at
them and go about our business like normal people.

> > Failing that, all I want is for you to live however you like in your own
> > lunatic life, mind your own business, and leave the rest of us alone.
>
> Your life is my business in this context, especially if your actions will
> see me dead.

Then come try and enforce your 'business'. I'm ready for you.

You don't believe in owning guns. I not only have owned them all my
life, the U.S. government spent over a million dollars training me to be
expert in their use and paid me good money for more than 20 years to use
them on its behalf.

> > > Because this ISN'T THE FUCKING FLU

> > With the introduction of the vaccine, the death and hospitalization
> > rates have indeed lowered to the level of the flu. But of course you
> > have no explanation for why you lived your whole life up to 2020 without
> > freaking out over the flu the way you currently are freaking out over
> > the Szechuan Shivers.
>
> I'm more freaking out over the likes of you idiots.

Good. Keep it up.

> better I never had been allowed to be born.

Finally! Something on which we can agree.

BTR1701

Feb 26, 2022, 12:45:35 PM2/26/22
In article <27753b8a-1031-4642...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 12:59:53 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > I've had it and had a sniffle for a few days. I think we'll be fine.
>
> Come back to me in a year-year and a half

Okay. (It's already *been* more than a year and a half since I had it.
I'm still just fine, dipshit.)

> > > As I said, boy: The moment that message gets across to the likes of you,
> > > the only question left is whether it gets shot off by some other MAGAt
> > > and you read my obituary, or you shoot it off and cause my obituary.
>
> > Bring it, Nancy.
>
> Address?

Nope. You're the lunatic that wants to become a psychotic spree killer
over a vaccine. You're not much of a threat to anyone if you need your
victims to help you find them. You figure it out. I'll be waiting.

Tin@

Feb 27, 2022, 12:15:15 AM2/27/22
On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 1:06:52 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 1:13:06 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <c4850967-20ee-42d7...@googlegroups.com>,
> > Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Someone else can do the white knight.
> > If only you were content to leave it up to someone else.
> I'm figuring more than a few guns are going to be necessary with some of you lot.
>
> But cost me much more at the rate you're going, and it may well not be someone else.
>
> Be glad I don't believe in the Right To Bear Arms and do believe that right can be taken away.

So, you're an enemy of the State then.

> > > You've proven for the last four years that you need to be saved from
> > > yourselves before you kill the rest of us.
> > <rolls eyes>
> As I told the other idiot: The only reason I have to retract that partially is that it's not four years, it's SIX.

> > > Too late for many of them
> > Well, then to quote the Templar Knight from LAST CRUSADE: They chose...
> > poorly.
> Then start it up. Because you're going to need the Deagle Group to be right -- that economic think tank sees about a 70% die off in this country in the next 4 years.
>
> Seriously.
>
> Not kidding.

Ha ha...with Bill Gates at the Helm, of course.

> Responsibility only comes at the hot point of a gun in this country, and it's high time some of you "Librul Hunting Lisens" types get that.
> > >
> > > Not if you don't take it and enough of your thugs follow suit.
> > So in your blinkered mind, when you take the shot, it doesn't start
> > working to protect you unless all your neighbors take it, too?
> >
> > Is that really your bad TV show view of how vaccines work?
> Oh my God, a breakthrough! He GETS IT!
>
> Because if you allow something, especially this specialized, to run amok, it can get WORSE.

YET, it's getting better, which is why they dropped the mandates, now lets kill our guys in a dumbass war!
Now you sound insane.

> > > Then you want us to die.
> > Not at first, but as you all keep this shit up, I'm starting to see its
> > appeal.
> Oh, I think you saw it's appeal before. Especially on an economic front.
> > > Because this ISN'T THE FUCKING FLU
> > With the introduction of the vaccine, the death and hospitalization
> > rates have indeed lowered to the level of the flu. But of course you
> > have no explanation for why you lived your whole life up to 2020 without
> > freaking out over the flu the way you currently are freaking out over
> > the Szechuan Shivers.
> I'm more freaking out over the likes of you idiots. But since you revel in your idiocy, it's now turning into enough anger that I could very easily see making more than a couple of you famous.
>
> You see, I don't believe in freedom. I understand what a farce that word is -- and I want that to be applied more evenly. Otherwise, better I never had been allowed to be born.
>
> Mike

seek help

Michael Falkner

Feb 27, 2022, 5:19:37 AM2/27/22
On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 9:11:49 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> When I got my measles shot, it protected me from measles regardless of
> whether anyone (or no one) around me got the shot, too.

Only because everybody else was forced to get it.

You don't get that part of the deal. There's this little thing you and Tina forget called "MUTATION"...

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 27, 2022, 5:35:31 AM2/27/22
On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 9:41:10 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> The guy who doesn't believe in owning guns is gonna use guns on people
> who choose not to take a shot.

That's WHY, shithead. If I get a gun, it's party time, because some of you fuckers need to be dealt with.

(Going double now that more than a few on your side seem to be supporting Putin, but I digress.)

> Oh, and if the government can take a thing away, that means that thing
> is not a right in the first place, and since the Constitution and the
> Supreme Court says firearm ownership *is* a right, that means the
> government is forbidden from taking it away.

Nope. Which is why we do not have the right to life, liberty, or to pursue happiness either.

Oh, and the Constitution also (and this is by Supreme Court rulings, sir) states we have the right to travel by the "conveyance of the day" -- so why, then, are certain people not allowed to drive?

I'll wait.

PS: The Second Amendment is abjectly abhorrently interpreted -- it was meant only for a standing Army when none existed, and now can be used as the right of White Right militia to march on and take over a city or state.

> Absent a constitutional amendment repealing the 2nd Amendment-- and good
> luck with that-- abolishing firearm ownership remains a mere
> masturbatory fantasy for you.

And people are dying every day as a result of that idiocy. #AbolishThe2nd

> > > Well, then to quote the Templar Knight from LAST CRUSADE: They chose...
> > > poorly.
> >
> > Then start it up.

> Don't need to "start up" anything. I can just keep going about living my
> life as normal. You're the one talking about arming yourself and
> becoming a spree killer, not me.

Yeah, not realizing that you all but ARE ONE as a function of how you choose to live your life.

> > Because you're going to need the Deagle Group to be right -- that economic
> > think tank sees about a 70% die off in this country in the next 4 years.
> LOL! You're a cartoon.

Read it yourself: https://nobulart.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Deagel-2025-Forecast-by-Country.pdf

Third line of the chart.

> I perused that little bit of lunacy-- it's Deagel, not Deagle, by the
> way-- and they claim 200 million Americans will die by 2025. Not from
> Wuhan Flu, hunger, or war, but from suicide. Yes, I'm supposed to be
> terrified of some science fiction craziness where hundreds of millions
> of my fellow citizens suddenly decide one day to kill themselves, like
> that M. Knight Shyamalan movie THE HAPPENING.

That would be the first I've heard of the suicide angle. I showed my work, show yours.

> > Responsibility only comes at the hot point of a gun in this country,
> > and it's high time some of you "Librul Hunting Lisens" types get that.
> Bring it, Nancy.

YOU bring it.

> > > So in your blinkered mind, when you take the shot, it doesn't start
> > > working to protect you unless all your neighbors take it, too?
> > >
> > > Is that really your bad TV show view of how vaccines work?
> >
> > Oh my God, a breakthrough! He GETS IT!
> Yes, I get it that you've formed your beliefs on how biological science
> works from bad TV shows.

Nice try. I form my beliefs on how biological science works on the basis of mutations and what has been policy since my infancy.

You, on the other hand, are running around with "alternate facts", as your Republican/Conservative ilk wish to do.

> > And if they didn't, they were not allowed into meaningful society, like our
> > schools!

> I'm over 50 years old. I have no need to go anywhere near an elementary
> or high school for anything ever again in my lifetime. I certainly don't
> consider such places 'meaningful society'.

So you condemn the education system like a good little Republican and want us all run around like idiots. Got it.

> > Stop listening to Sheriff Oathkeeper and get with reality

> It's hilarious how the Leftists loved Villanueva because he's a brown
> "POC" who was soft on illegal aliens and refused to cooperate with ICE,
> but the moment he strayed off the leftist plantation and started
> clearing out the vagrants from our sidewalks, parks, and beaches, he
> suddenly became the right hand of Satan himself.

We seem to have a number of these types in Southern California. At least three counties' worth.

> > > No, I just want paranoid maniac control freaks like you to realize that
> > > the bizarre standard of "0 cases of Wuhan Flu" as the benchmark for when
> > > all your dumbass masking and restrictions end is complete fantasy.
> >
> > Then. We. Are. DONE.
> Promise?

No, not just ME. WE. As in that prediction above is a function of a STARTING BID.

If you want to live in a husk of a country with no infrastructure, basically a tribal agrarian lifestyle, and forget getting anything from outside of where you can walk to get it, feel free to try to take this country back 150-250 years.

> > You don't get it, do you? One of the nastiest truths of this thing is how
> > much it completely blows up first-world social contact, because basically
> > much of what we take for granted in this world is a petri dish for this
> > thing.

> All my social contact is completely back to normal, even here in
> lefty-looney California, and none of us are dropping dead. (Or feel like
> killing ourselves like your tinfoil-hat website predicts.)

Bullshit. What media are you listening to? Fox News, OAN, The Hill, etc. and so forth?

> Every now and then we see one of your ilk running like scared ferrets
> across a parking lot or through a grocery store with three masks on,
> goggles over your eyes, and your sleeves taped up, but we just laugh at
> them and go about our business like normal people.

You need to be shot.

> > Your life is my business in this context, especially if your actions will
> > see me dead.

> Then come try and enforce your 'business'. I'm ready for you.

Sounds like you live in Southern California. You may get your wish, sooner than later.

> You don't believe in owning guns. I not only have owned them all my
> life, the U.S. government spent over a million dollars training me to be
> expert in their use and paid me good money for more than 20 years to use
> them on its behalf.

Good, then you'll have to shoot me like the leftist domestic terrorist you believe me to be.

Lest you be correct.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 27, 2022, 5:39:22 AM2/27/22
On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 9:15:15 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> So, you're an enemy of the State then.

In your eyes, yes. That's part of what I've been trying to tell you people -- and one of the reasons I've already told my family to prepare for my funeral once one of you jackass Rightist idiots gets the clue.

The only reason I'm still living is you're too stupid, as a political base, to figure out not only my message, but the ramifications of what you are even claiming on a daily basis.

> > Then start it up. Because you're going to need the Deagle Group to be right -- that economic think tank sees about a 70% die off in this country in the next 4 years.
> >
> > Seriously.
> >
> > Not kidding.
> Ha ha...with Bill Gates at the Helm, of course.

So you believe Gates manufactured this as part of Agenda 21.

> YET, it's getting better, which is why they dropped the mandates, now lets kill our guys in a dumbass war!

We dropped the mandates (now TWICE too soon) because...

> > > You don't get it: THE ONLY REASON WE BEAT MANY OF THESE DISEASES WAS

... we've got about 40% of this country who will never get vaccinated for it, and, hence, frankly, it is of little consequence.

> > And if you want me to leave you alone, that's going to be the only way it gets done. Hot lead and a lot of guns are the only means which can get me to leave anyone alone to sufficient degree -- that's already been proven twice.
> Now you sound insane.

I think you need to re-pay attention to those last five words.

> seek help

Translated in the circles I travel in: "Go the fuck away"

Mike

BTR1701

Feb 27, 2022, 6:24:10 AM2/27/22
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 9:11:49 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>> When I got my measles shot, it protected me from measles regardless of
>> whether anyone (or no one) around me got the shot, too.
>
> Only because everybody else was forced to get it.

No, the vaccine worked regardless of whether anyone (or no one) around me
got the shot also.

Tin@

Feb 27, 2022, 10:08:54 AM2/27/22
No, you're just doing it from your own free will.

Tin@

Feb 27, 2022, 10:12:20 AM2/27/22
On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 2:39:22 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 9:15:15 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > So, you're an enemy of the State then.
> In your eyes, yes.

Yep, if you don't support the Constitution, you are an enemy of the State.

>That's part of what I've been trying to tell you people -- and one of the reasons I've already told my family to prepare for my funeral once one of you jackass Rightist idiots gets the clue.
>
> The only reason I'm still living is you're too stupid, as a political base, to figure out not only my message, but the ramifications of what you are even claiming on a daily basis.
> > > Then start it up. Because you're going to need the Deagle Group to be right -- that economic think tank sees about a 70% die off in this country in the next 4 years.
> > >
> > > Seriously.
> > >
> > > Not kidding.
> > Ha ha...with Bill Gates at the Helm, of course.
> So you believe Gates manufactured this as part of Agenda 21.

I don't know what Agenda 21 is. I do know he is big on depopulation. I've heard it come out of his piehole.

> > YET, it's getting better, which is why they dropped the mandates, now lets kill our guys in a dumbass war!
> We dropped the mandates (now TWICE too soon) because...

They know we are sick of their control tactics.

> ... we've got about 40% of this country who will never get vaccinated for it, and, hence, frankly, it is of little consequence.
> > > And if you want me to leave you alone, that's going to be the only way it gets done. Hot lead and a lot of guns are the only means which can get me to leave anyone alone to sufficient degree -- that's already been proven twice.
> > Now you sound insane.
> I think you need to re-pay attention to those last five words.
>
> > seek help
>
> Translated in the circles I travel in: "Go the fuck away"
>
> Mike

No, I speak clearly, unlike you, GET HELP. You are advocating violence.

Michael Falkner

Feb 27, 2022, 11:29:59 AM2/27/22
Free will = Work of the Devil.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 27, 2022, 11:33:06 AM2/27/22
On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 7:12:20 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> Yep, if you don't support the Constitution, you are an enemy of the State.

Which Constitution? The one which only gives rights to White cis-male Christian landowners -- or the one which imposes the rights of everyone else onto them, as spoils of a hot Civil War?

Look, I get you and your kind believe we lost the country in 1968.

> > > Ha ha...with Bill Gates at the Helm, of course.
> > So you believe Gates manufactured this as part of Agenda 21.
> I don't know what Agenda 21 is. I do know he is big on depopulation. I've heard it come out of his piehole.

You don't know much of anything else either. Shut up and let us adults in the room deal with it.

> > > YET, it's getting better, which is why they dropped the mandates, now lets kill our guys in a dumbass war!
> > We dropped the mandates (now TWICE too soon) because...
> They know we are sick of their control tactics.

Then they should've enforced them on you with force. Now, we may be completely fucked - because we may not only be at the mercy of this virus, we may also be at Putin's mercy because your double-agent you elected as "President" gets fucked up the ass by him every night.

> No, I speak clearly, unlike you, GET HELP. You are advocating violence.

Yes, I am. So are many Republicans against us. YOU DAMN RIGHT. The non-violent, as shown in American history, end up SITTING DUCKS.

Mike

BTR1701

Feb 27, 2022, 3:31:40 PM2/27/22
In article <2986e243-5a6a-4642...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 9:41:10 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> > Oh, and if the government can take a thing away, that means that thing
> > is not a right in the first place, and since the Constitution and the
> > Supreme Court says firearm ownership *is* a right, that means the
> > government is forbidden from taking it away.

> Oh, and the Constitution also (and this is by Supreme Court rulings, sir)
> states we have the right to travel by the "conveyance of the day" -- so why,
> then, are certain people not allowed to drive?
>
> I'll wait.

That's a flat-out lie. The words "conveyance of the day" are found
nowhere in the Constitution.

If you think they are, quote the article and section of the Constitution
where they're found and put it here--->

I'll wait.

> PS: The Second Amendment is abjectly abhorrently interpreted-- it was meant
> only for a standing Army when none existed, and now can be used as the right
> of White Right militia to march on and take over a city or state.

I'd love for you to quote the SCOTUS decision that reserves the right to
bear arms only to "White Right militias".

> > Absent a constitutional amendment repealing the 2nd Amendment-- and good
> > luck with that-- abolishing firearm ownership remains a mere
> > masturbatory fantasy for you.
>
> And people are dying every day as a result of that idiocy. #AbolishThe2nd

Oh, no! Stand back, folks. We have us another hashtag activist here!

So you want to abolish the 2nd Amendment, do you? Well, what the hell
are you waiting for? Seriously, try it. Start the process. Stop whining
about it on Usenet and Twitter, and on HBO, and at the Daily Kos. Stop
playing with some Thomas Jefferson quote you found on Google. Stop
jumping on the news cycle and watching the retweets and viral shares
rack up. Go out there and begin the movement to abolish the 2nd
Amendment in earnest.

Let's see what abolishing the 2nd Amendment would actually take, shall
we?

First, you have to stop pretending that you're okay with the 2nd
Amendment in theory, but you're just appalled by the Heller decision and
how it's interpreted. You're not. Heller recognized what was obvious to
the amendment's drafters, to the people who debated it, and to the
jurists of their era and beyond: That "right of the people" means "right
of the people", as it does literally everywhere else in both the Bill of
Rights and in the common law that preceded it. A 2nd Amendment without
the supposedly pernicious Heller "interpretation" wouldn't be any
impediment to regulation at all. It would be a dead letter. It would be
an effective repeal. It would be the end of the right itself. In other
words, it would be exactly what you want! Man up. Put together a plan,
and take those words out of the Constitution.

This will involve hard work, of course. You can't just sit online and
preen to those who already agree with you. Nope. Instead, you'll have to
go around the states-- traveling and preaching until the soles of your
shoes are thin as paper. You'll have to lobby Congress, over and over
and over again. You'll have to make ads and shake hands and twist arms
and cut deals and suffer all the slings and arrows that will be thrown
in your direction. You'll have to tell anybody who will listen to you
that they need to support you; that if they disagree, they're childish
and beholden to the "gun lobby"; that they don't care enough about
children; that their reverence for the Founders is mistaken; that they
have blood on their goddamn hands; that they want to own firearms only
because their penises are small and they're not "real men". And
remember, you can't half-ass it this time. You're not going out there to
tell these people that you want "reform" or that "enough is enough".
You're going there to solicit their support for erasing one of the
articles within the Bill of Rights itself. Make no mistake: It'll be
unpleasant strolling into Pittsburgh or Youngstown or Pueblo and telling
blue-collar Democrat after blue-collar Democrat that he only has his
guns because he's not as well-endowed as he'd like to be. It'll be tough
explaining to suburban families that their established conception of
American liberty is wrong. You might even suffer at the polls because of
it. But that's what it's going to take. So do it. Start now. Off you go.
Keep in mind that to amend the Constitution and repeal the 2nd
Amendment, you'll need 75% of the states to agree to it. Is that a
hurdle you think you can top?

And don't stop there. No, no. Even if by some miracle you're successful
and get the 2nd repealed, there'll still be a lot of work to be done. As
anybody with a passing understanding of America's constitutional system
knows, repealing the 2nd Amendment won't in and of itself lead to the
end of gun ownership in America. Rather, it will merely free up the
federal government to regulate the area, should it wish to do so. Next,
you'll need to craft the laws that bring about change-- think of them as
modern Volstead Acts-- and you'll need to get them past the opposition.
And, if the federal government doesn't immediately go the whole hog with
gun confiscation, you'll need to replicate your efforts in the states,
too, 45 of which have their own protections for firearm ownership in
their state constitutions. Maybe New Jersey and California and Hawaii
will go quietly. Maybe. But Idaho won't. Louisiana won't. Kentucky
won't. Texas sure as hell won't. You'll need to persuade those
sovereignties not to sue and drag their heels, but to do "what's right"
(as defined by you, of course). Unfortunately, that won't involve vague
talk of holding "national conversations" and "doing something" and
"fighting back against the NRA". It'll mean going to all sorts of
groups-- unions, churches, PTAs, political meetings, bowling leagues--
and telling them not that you want "common-sense reforms", but that you
want their guns, full stop, as in Australia or Britain or Japan.
Obviously, the Republicans aren't going to help in this, so you'll need
to commandeer the Democratic party to do it. That means you'll need
their presidential candidates on board. That means you'll need to make
full abolition the stated policy of the Senate and House caucuses. That
means you'll need the state parties to sign pledges promising not to
back away if it gets tough. And if they won't, you'll need to start a
third party and accept all that that entails.

And when you've done all that and your vision is inked onto parchment,
you'll still need to enforce it. No, not in the namby-pamby,
eh-we-don't-really-want-to-fund-it way that Prohibition was enforced. I
mean enforce it with actual force. When Australia took its decision to
Do Something and confiscate guns, the Australian citizenry owned between
2 and 3 million guns. Despite the compliance of the people and the lack
of an entrenched gun culture, the government got maybe three-quarters of
a million of them-- somewhere between a fifth and a third of the total.
That wouldn't be good enough here, of course. There are around 400
million privately owned guns in America, which means that if you picked
up one in three as they did in Australia, you'd only be returning the
stock to where it was in 1994. Does that sound difficult? Sure! After
all, this is a country of 330 million people spread out across 3.8
million square miles, and if we know one thing about the American
people, it's that they do not go quietly into the night. But the
government has to have their guns. It has to. The 2nd Amendment has to
go.

So you're going to need a plan. A state-by-state, county-by-county,
street-by-street, door-to door plan. A detailed roadmap to abolition
that involves the military and the police and a whole host of
informants-- and, probably, a hell of a lot of blood, too.

Sure, the ACLU won't like it, especially when you start going around
poorer neighborhoods and raiding their homes looking for guns.

Sure, a significant number of cops and military will simply refuse to
obey what they will see as an unlawful order.

Sure, there are probably between 20 and 30 million Americans who would
rather fight a civil war than let you into their houses.

Sure, there is no historical precedent in America for the mass
confiscation of a commonly owned item-- let alone one that was until
recently constitutionally protected.

Sure, it's slightly odd that you think that we can't deport 11 million
people but we can search 123 million homes.

But that's just the price we have to pay. Times have changed. It has to
be done: For the children; for America; for the future.

Hey hey, ho ho, the 2nd Amendment has to go. Let's do this thing.

When do you get started?

BTR1701

Feb 27, 2022, 3:34:11 PM2/27/22
In article <c08966d6-f9ee-4703...@googlegroups.com>,
"Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > I'm over 50 years old. I have no need to go anywhere near an elementary
> > > or high school for anything ever again in my lifetime. I certainly don't
> > > consider such places 'meaningful society'.

> > So you condemn the education system like a good little Republican and want
> > us all run around like idiots. Got it.

> No, you're just doing it from your own free will.

Apparently this moron equates a 50-year-old man saying he has no need to
hang out in elementary schools to be the equivalent of 'condemning the
education system'.

He's a cartoon.

Tin@

Feb 27, 2022, 3:34:46 PM2/27/22
On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 8:33:06 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 7:12:20 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > Yep, if you don't support the Constitution, you are an enemy of the State.
> Which Constitution? The one which only gives rights to White cis-male Christian landowners -- or the one which imposes the rights of everyone else onto them, as spoils of a hot Civil War?

The one that says we have the right to bare arms. That doesn't mean we go sleeveless, yanno?

> Look, I get you and your kind believe we lost the country in 1968.
> > > So you believe Gates manufactured this as part of Agenda 21.
> > I don't know what Agenda 21 is. I do know he is big on depopulation. I've heard it come out of his piehole.
> You don't know much of anything else either. Shut up and let us adults in the room deal with it.

Funny how you think you are an adult, when you're the one throwing tantrums and making threats. Adults handle things better.

> > > We dropped the mandates (now TWICE too soon) because...
> > They know we are sick of their control tactics.
> Then they should've enforced them on you with force.

There you are, being all control freaky

>Now, we may be completely fucked - because we may not only be at the mercy of this virus, we may also be at Putin's mercy because your double-agent you elected as "President" gets fucked up the ass by him every night.

I didn't elect Biden and I wasn't aware of his sexual practices. Not sure I needed to know that.

> > No, I speak clearly, unlike you, GET HELP. You are advocating violence.
> Yes, I am.

so we clearly see who the problem is, the one evoking violence. Not me.

>So are many Republicans against us. YOU DAMN RIGHT. The non-violent, as shown in American history, end up SITTING DUCKS.
>
> Mike

You know the Republicans aren't in charge and we're on the brink of WW3, right?

BTR1701

Feb 27, 2022, 3:34:54 PM2/27/22
In article <b6204244-26cb-46fa...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Free will = Work of the Devil.

You know, there's a country called North Korea which would seem to be a
better fit for your tastes.

Tin@

Feb 27, 2022, 3:36:17 PM2/27/22
On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 8:29:59 AM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> Free will = Work of the Devil.
>
> Mike

Actually, it's what God gave us. Control freaks like you are the work of the Devil.

BTR1701

Feb 27, 2022, 3:38:36 PM2/27/22
In article <80229560-ec2d-4593...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 7:12:20 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > > We dropped the mandates (now TWICE too soon) because...

> > They know we are sick of their control tactics.
>
> Then they should've enforced them on you with force. Now, we may be
> completely fucked - because we may not only be at the mercy of this virus, we
> may also be at Putin's mercy because your double-agent you elected as
> "President" gets fucked up the ass by him every night.

Obama presidency: Putin invaded and took the Crimea from Ukraine.

Trump presidency: Putin took nothing from Ukraine or anyone else.

Biden presidency: Putin launches a full scale invasion of Ukraine and
threatens to do the same to Sweden and Finland.

Mike the Dipshit: It's all Trump's fault!

Tin@

Feb 27, 2022, 3:39:33 PM2/27/22
He probably thinks everyone does, like the child molester he must be, that's why he supports Gascon, cuz he'll let him walk for any crime he commits

Tin@

Feb 27, 2022, 3:40:35 PM2/27/22
Til the end of time, everything will be Trump's fault, to these loonies.

Michael Falkner

Feb 28, 2022, 8:15:47 AM2/28/22
On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 12:31:40 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> That's a flat-out lie. The words "conveyance of the day" are found
> nowhere in the Constitution.

Of course you'd deny it -- it's a (in fact, multiple) consequence of your least favorite Constitutional Amendment, the 14th.

Here's a full page on "the right to travel" to start you:

https://law.onecle.com/constitution/amendment-14/96-right-to-travel.html

> > PS: The Second Amendment is abjectly abhorrently interpreted-- it was meant
> > only for a standing Army when none existed, and now can be used as the right
> > of White Right militia to march on and take over a city or state.
> I'd love for you to quote the SCOTUS decision that reserves the right to
> bear arms only to "White Right militias".

Not necessarily only. Stop twisting my words, you Republican cunt.

The fact is, BOY, it can be used as the right of a militia to march on and take over a state. It can also be used as the right of the other side to stop them.

> > > Absent a constitutional amendment repealing the 2nd Amendment-- and good
> > > luck with that-- abolishing firearm ownership remains a mere
> > > masturbatory fantasy for you.
> >
> > And people are dying every day as a result of that idiocy. #AbolishThe2nd

> Oh, no! Stand back, folks. We have us another hashtag activist here!

Fuck you. You know I'm right, unless you want to live in FOX News "alternate facts".

> So you want to abolish the 2nd Amendment, do you? Well, what the hell
> are you waiting for? Seriously, try it. Start the process. Stop whining
> about it on Usenet and Twitter, and on HBO, and at the Daily Kos. Stop
> playing with some Thomas Jefferson quote you found on Google. Stop
> jumping on the news cycle and watching the retweets and viral shares
> rack up. Go out there and begin the movement to abolish the 2nd
> Amendment in earnest.

I'd love to. The problem is we've got fucktards like you who believe killing everyone else is the basis on which the rest of your rights exist.

> Let's see what abolishing the 2nd Amendment would actually take, shall
> we?
>
> First, you have to stop pretending that you're okay with the 2nd
> Amendment in theory, but you're just appalled by the Heller decision and
> how it's interpreted. You're not. Heller recognized what was obvious to
> the amendment's drafters, to the people who debated it, and to the
> jurists of their era and beyond: That "right of the people" means "right
> of the people", as it does literally everywhere else in both the Bill of
> Rights and in the common law that preceded it.

The problem is, that makes the Constitution a terrorist's document too. It would give McVeigh, had he had the opportunity, the right to declare he had the right to fell the building under that same law. And that's just one example.

What prevents you, Mr. "Right of the People", from assembling a posse of men and taking over California's government or shooting every illegal immigrant, LGBTQ, homeless person, etc. in the state?

Because it can very easily, then, be concluded that the People have no rights they cannot violently defend. Stop. Stop your silliness, because some of us aren't laughing.

> You'll have to tell anybody who will listen to you
> that they need to support you; that if they disagree, they're childish
> and beholden to the "gun lobby"; that they don't care enough about
> children; that their reverence for the Founders is mistaken; that they
> have blood on their goddamn hands; that they want to own firearms only
> because their penises are small and they're not "real men".

That's a pretty good description of what I've already done in that regard. The fact is that some of you want us to "come and take them", and won't give us your damn addresses to start it up.

Again, I ask the same question you refused to answer to go off on this: Do you support the Constitution after the 14th Amendment, or just before it? Do you support the Constitution as an enumeration of rights (as we are taught), or as an imposition of rights AGAINST the likes of you to the benefit of everyone else?

> And
> remember, you can't half-ass it this time. You're not going out there to
> tell these people that you want "reform" or that "enough is enough".
> You're going there to solicit their support for erasing one of the
> articles within the Bill of Rights itself.

No different than your Savior attempting to erase the First.

> And don't stop there. No, no. Even if by some miracle you're successful
> and get the 2nd repealed, there'll still be a lot of work to be done. As
> anybody with a passing understanding of America's constitutional system
> knows, repealing the 2nd Amendment won't in and of itself lead to the
> end of gun ownership in America. Rather, it will merely free up the
> federal government to regulate the area, should it wish to do so. Next,
> you'll need to craft the laws that bring about change-- think of them as
> modern Volstead Acts-- and you'll need to get them past the opposition.

No, you just do what a sane person would need done -- you IMPOSE IT, just like many laws are IMPOSED on states and peoples who would not tolerate it otherwise. (The example which probably was the straw which broke your camel's back was Obergefell.)

> And when you've done all that and your vision is inked onto parchment,
> you'll still need to enforce it. No, not in the namby-pamby,
> eh-we-don't-really-want-to-fund-it way that Prohibition was enforced. I
> mean enforce it with actual force.

As with any right, or it is not a right.

> So you're going to need a plan. A state-by-state, county-by-county,
> street-by-street, door-to door plan. A detailed roadmap to abolition
> that involves the military and the police and a whole host of
> informants-- and, probably, a hell of a lot of blood, too.

Civil Fucking War. That's the plan the Right has -- I say we take it to you and start it up. Hell, maybe you'll get your wish and Putin will suitcase-nuke a city and you use that as the signal to start taking by force.

> Hey hey, ho ho, the 2nd Amendment has to go. Let's do this thing.
>
> When do you get started?

With you, if you want that mouth to continue to shoot off.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 28, 2022, 8:17:03 AM2/28/22
On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 12:38:36 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> Mike the Dipshit: It's all Trump's fault!

Given that you elected nothing short of a Russian agent as the fucking President of the United States, AND YOU OPENLY SUPPORT HIM (and you believe the current administration is completely unconstitutional), YEAH I'D SAY IT'S HIS FAULT.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Feb 28, 2022, 8:18:05 AM2/28/22
On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 12:39:33 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> He probably thinks everyone does, like the child molester he must be, that's why he supports Gascon, cuz he'll let him walk for any crime he commits

Nice try, but if you're going to spout that nonsense, I'd suggest taking that 9mm to a shooting range.

NOW.

Because that's a death threat, and I have no problem responding to it.

How bout your address, BITCH???

Mike

BTR1701

Feb 28, 2022, 12:38:51 PM2/28/22
In article <731b3bf0-1756-495e...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 12:31:40 PM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > That's a flat-out lie. The words "conveyance of the day" are found
> > nowhere in the Constitution.
>
> Of course you'd deny it -- it's a (in fact, multiple) consequence of your
> least favorite Constitutional Amendment, the 14th.

You said, and I quote: "The Constitution also states we have the right
to travel by the 'conveyance of the day'"

You didn't say "The Constitution has been interpreted to mean..."

You said, "The Constitution states..."

Which means you're claiming it's in the document itself, so don't point
me to a website that interprets the 14th Amendment, quote me the article
and section of the Constitution that "states" anything about the
"conveyance of the day", smart guy.

> > > PS: The Second Amendment is abjectly abhorrently interpreted-- it was
> > > meant only for a standing Army when none existed, and now can be used
> > > as the right of White Right militia to march on and take over a city
> > > or state.

> > I'd love for you to quote the SCOTUS decision that reserves the right to
> > bear arms only to "White Right militias".
>
> Not necessarily only. Stop twisting my words, you Republican cunt.
>
> The fact is, BOY, it can be used as the right of a militia to march on and
> take over a state.

And how does that work, exactly? How does any militia that isn't the
size of the U.S. Army take over California?

> It can also be used as the right of the other side to stop them.

The "other side" doesn't need any constitutionally guaranteed right to
stop such a thing. The police, the national guard, all *already* have
legal authority to stop an armed coup. Their authority doesn't derive
from the 2nd Amendment, you "moran".

> > > And people are dying every day as a result of that idiocy. #AbolishThe2nd
>
> > Oh, no! Stand back, folks. We have us another hashtag activist here!
>
> Fuck you. You know I'm right, unless you want to live in FOX News "alternate
> facts".
>
> > So you want to abolish the 2nd Amendment, do you? Well, what the hell
> > are you waiting for? Seriously, try it. Start the process. Stop whining
> > about it on Usenet and Twitter, and on HBO, and at the Daily Kos. Stop
> > playing with some Thomas Jefferson quote you found on Google. Stop
> > jumping on the news cycle and watching the retweets and viral shares
> > rack up. Go out there and begin the movement to abolish the 2nd
> > Amendment in earnest.
>
> I'd love to.

But you're not going to. You're just going to post hashtags on the
internet and pretend like that means something.

> > Let's see what abolishing the 2nd Amendment would actually take, shall
> > we?
> >
> > First, you have to stop pretending that you're okay with the 2nd
> > Amendment in theory, but you're just appalled by the Heller decision and
> > how it's interpreted. You're not. Heller recognized what was obvious to
> > the amendment's drafters, to the people who debated it, and to the
> > jurists of their era and beyond: That "right of the people" means "right
> > of the people", as it does literally everywhere else in both the Bill of
> > Rights and in the common law that preceded it.
>
> The problem is, that makes the Constitution a terrorist's document too. It
> would give McVeigh, had he had the opportunity, the right to declare he had
> the right to fell the building under that same law.

No, it really wouldn't. You're a lunatic.

> What prevents you, Mr. "Right of the People", from assembling a posse of men
> and taking over California's government

California would prevent me from doping that.

> or shooting every illegal immigrant, LGBTQ, homeless person, etc. in the
> state?

You seem to think the 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to murder
rather than the right to own a firearm. You're delusional.

> > You'll have to tell anybody who will listen to you
> > that they need to support you; that if they disagree, they're childish
> > and beholden to the "gun lobby"; that they don't care enough about
> > children; that their reverence for the Founders is mistaken; that they
> > have blood on their goddamn hands; that they want to own firearms only
> > because their penises are small and they're not "real men".
>
> That's a pretty good description of what I've already done in that regard.

LOL! Yes, like I said, you're a cartoon.

> The fact is that some of you want us to "come and take them", and won't give
> us your damn addresses to start it up.

I can't believe you're actually bitching that your potential victims
won't help you kill them.

That's certainly a first for me.

> Again, I ask the same question you refused to answer to go off on this: Do
> you support the Constitution after the 14th Amendment, or just before it?

I support the whole thing, but as read and understood by normal sane
people, not delusional lunatics like you.

> > And remember, you can't half-ass it this time. You're not going out
> > there to tell these people that you want "reform" or that "enough is
> > enough". You're going there to solicit their support for erasing one of
> > the articles within the Bill of Rights itself.
>
> No different than your Savior attempting to erase the First.

Which never actually happened.

> > And don't stop there. No, no. Even if by some miracle you're successful
> > and get the 2nd repealed, there'll still be a lot of work to be done. As
> > anybody with a passing understanding of America's constitutional system
> > knows, repealing the 2nd Amendment won't in and of itself lead to the
> > end of gun ownership in America. Rather, it will merely free up the
> > federal government to regulate the area, should it wish to do so. Next,
> > you'll need to craft the laws that bring about change-- think of them as
> > modern Volstead Acts-- and you'll need to get them past the opposition.
>
> No, you just do what a sane person would need done -- you IMPOSE IT, just
> like many laws are IMPOSED on states and peoples who would not tolerate it
> otherwise. (The example which probably was the straw which broke your
> camel's back was Obergefell.)

So then you're not one of the people referred to by the phrase "As
anybody with a passing understanding of America's constitutional system
knows..."

> > And when you've done all that and your vision is inked onto parchment,
> > you'll still need to enforce it. No, not in the namby-pamby,
> > eh-we-don't-really-want-to-fund-it way that Prohibition was enforced. I
> > mean enforce it with actual force.
>
> As with any right, or it is not a right.

There is no more right involved here. This whole exercise has been about
*taking away* a right by repealing the 2nd Amendment.

> > So you're going to need a plan. A state-by-state, county-by-county,
> > street-by-street, door-to door plan. A detailed roadmap to abolition
> > that involves the military and the police and a whole host of
> > informants-- and, probably, a hell of a lot of blood, too.
>
> Civil Fucking War. That's the plan the Right has -- I say we take it to you
> and start it up.

MIKE THE DIPSHIT: The Right wants war, the Right wants to kill everyone,
but I'm actually the only here talking about wanting to go to war and
kill everyone.

> > When do you get started?
>
> With you, if you want that mouth to continue to shoot off.

As I've said, Nancy, I'm waiting for you.

Michael Falkner

Mar 1, 2022, 11:48:31 AM3/1/22
On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 9:38:51 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> Which means you're claiming it's in the document itself, so don't point
> me to a website that interprets the 14th Amendment, quote me the article
> and section of the Constitution that "states" anything about the
> "conveyance of the day", smart guy.

Because you don't believe in the 14th Amendment, the amendment which turned the Constitution from a document for rich White Christian men to one in which rights are imposed upon them.

> > The fact is, BOY, it can be used as the right of a militia to march on and
> > take over a state.
> And how does that work, exactly? How does any militia that isn't the
> size of the U.S. Army take over California?

You seize the state government in Sacramento for one, moron.

> > It can also be used as the right of the other side to stop them.
> The "other side" doesn't need any constitutionally guaranteed right to
> stop such a thing. The police, the national guard, all *already* have
> legal authority to stop an armed coup. Their authority doesn't derive
> from the 2nd Amendment, you "moran".

Which is why we don't need a Second Amendment anymore, especially given how it's been bastardized by your side!

> > > Oh, no! Stand back, folks. We have us another hashtag activist here!

What would you prefer, I blow up a Republican Party office building?

(No. Wait. You probably WOULD prefer that, for any number of reasons.)

> But you're not going to. You're just going to post hashtags on the
> internet and pretend like that means something.

See above. You don't want the alternative.

> > The problem is, that makes the Constitution a terrorist's document too. It
> > would give McVeigh, had he had the opportunity, the right to declare he had
> > the right to fell the building under that same law.

> No, it really wouldn't. You're a lunatic.

Why wouldn't it? Because he was on the "wrong side"?

I'm shocked the likes of Rittenhouse didn't invoke that already.

> > What prevents you, Mr. "Right of the People", from assembling a posse of men
> > and taking over California's government
> California would prevent me from doping that.

Which is why we need to repeal this archaic amendment used to kill millions.

> > or shooting every illegal immigrant, LGBTQ, homeless person, etc. in the
> > state?
> You seem to think the 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to murder
> rather than the right to own a firearm. You're delusional.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!

Congratulations, you finally GOT IT!

Of WHAT OTHER PURPOSE would you own such a thing?

> > That's a pretty good description of what I've already done in that regard.
> LOL! Yes, like I said, you're a cartoon.

And you're a Republican idiot.

> > The fact is that some of you want us to "come and take them", and won't give
> > us your damn addresses to start it up.
> I can't believe you're actually bitching that your potential victims
> won't help you kill them.

I think you need to see reality, rather than your red-colored glasses.

> > Again, I ask the same question you refused to answer to go off on this: Do
> > you support the Constitution after the 14th Amendment, or just before it?
> I support the whole thing, but as read and understood by normal sane
> people, not delusional lunatics like you.

That's a complete lie. You support only the talking points which support your side of the equation, not realizing that the only reason whole demographics of this country (which you find completely disgusting and anti-American) aren't taken out and shot by that very same 2nd Amendment.

> > No different than your Savior attempting to erase the First.
> Which never actually happened.

Only because he was stopped because he was a big fat orange pussy.

> > No, you just do what a sane person would need done -- you IMPOSE IT, just
> > like many laws are IMPOSED on states and peoples who would not tolerate it
> > otherwise. (The example which probably was the straw which broke your
> > camel's back was Obergefell.)
> So then you're not one of the people referred to by the phrase "As
> anybody with a passing understanding of America's constitutional system
> knows..."

No, I'm one of those people referred to by the phrase "Anyone who still believes in 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty' has never been inside a courtroom."

And I can say that three times over: As a high-profile criminal defendant, as a witness to a civil tort, and as a jury member in a civil tort case.

It's all about the fee-fees to much of America, and it's time you woke up to that.

> > As with any right, or it is not a right.

> There is no more right involved here. This whole exercise has been about
> *taking away* a right by repealing the 2nd Amendment.

A right which NEVER EXISTED.

> > Civil Fucking War. That's the plan the Right has -- I say we take it to you
> > and start it up.
> MIKE THE DIPSHIT: The Right wants war, the Right wants to kill everyone,
> but I'm actually the only here talking about wanting to go to war and
> kill everyone.

That's a complete lie. Maybe you need to start reading what your supporters are actually trying to say and want to do.

I've already been ruled depraved enough in a court of law (and this is over 20 years running now!) to kill anyone, anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Who the fuck are you to think I wouldn't?

Mike

BTR1701

Mar 1, 2022, 12:44:04 PM3/1/22
In article <7a999bb2-4562-4a6e...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 9:38:51 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > Which means you're claiming it's in the document itself, so don't point
> > me to a website that interprets the 14th Amendment, quote me the article
> > and section of the Constitution that "states" anything about the
> > "conveyance of the day", smart guy.
>
> Because you don't believe in the 14th Amendment, the amendment which turned
> the Constitution from a document for rich White Christian men to one in which
> rights are imposed upon them.

You're claiming I'm asking you to prove what you say because I don't
believe in the 14th Amendment?

That doesn't even make rational sense.

> > > The fact is, BOY, it can be used as the right of a militia to march on
> > > and take over a state.

> > And how does that work, exactly? How does any militia that isn't the
> > size of the U.S. Army take over California?
>
> You seize the state government in Sacramento for one, moron.

And that means they're suddenly in charge of the entire state? The CHP,
the national guard, the LAPD, will all suddenly start taking orders from
them?

You're a cartoon.

> > > It can also be used as the right of the other side to stop them.

> > The "other side" doesn't need any constitutionally guaranteed right to
> > stop such a thing. The police, the national guard, all *already* have
> > legal authority to stop an armed coup. Their authority doesn't derive
> > from the 2nd Amendment, you "moran".
>
> Which is why we don't need a Second Amendment anymore, especially given how
> it's been bastardized by your side!

You're claiming we don't need a 2nd Amendment because the police can
enforce the law without it?

That doesn't even make rational sense. One has nothing to do with the
other.

> What would you prefer, I blow up a Republican Party office building?

Do as you will. Have fun in that federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison.

> > But you're not going to. You're just going to post hashtags on the
> > internet and pretend like that means something.
>
> See above. You don't want the alternative.

See above. Neither does your asshole.

> > > The problem is, that makes the Constitution a terrorist's document too.
> > > It would give McVeigh, had he had the opportunity, the right to declare
> > > he had the right to fell the building under that same law.
>
> > No, it really wouldn't. You're a lunatic.
>
> Why wouldn't it?

Because there's no rational argument for it being true.

> > > What prevents you, Mr. "Right of the People", from assembling a posse of
> > > men and taking over California's government

> > California would prevent me from doping that.
>
> Which is why we need to repeal this archaic amendment used to kill millions.

Like I said, when do you start the repeal process? Stop posting hashtags
and ranting on Usenet and *do* it.

> > > or shooting every illegal immigrant, LGBTQ, homeless person, etc. in the
> > > state?

> > You seem to think the 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to murder
> > rather than the right to own a firearm. You're delusional.
>
> DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!
>
> Congratulations, you finally GOT IT!

Yes, I finally got that you're a delusional lunatic. Glad we agree.

> Of WHAT OTHER PURPOSE would you own such a thing?

Ask the people of Ukraine.

> > > Again, I ask the same question you refused to answer to go off on this:
> > > Do you support the Constitution after the 14th Amendment, or just before
> > > it?

> > I support the whole thing, but as read and understood by normal sane
> > people, not delusional lunatics like you.
>
> That's a complete lie.

Nope.

> > > No, you just do what a sane person would need done -- you IMPOSE IT, just
> > > like many laws are IMPOSED on states and peoples who would not tolerate
> > > it otherwise. (The example which probably was the straw which broke your
> > > camel's back was Obergefell.)

> > So then you're not one of the people referred to by the phrase "As
> > anybody with a passing understanding of America's constitutional system
> > knows..."
>
> No, I'm one of those people referred to by the phrase "Anyone who still
> believes in 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty' has never been inside a
> courtroom."
>
> And I can say that three times over: As a high-profile criminal defendant,
> as a witness to a civil tort, and as a jury member in a civil tort case.

Wow, I pity the poor bastard that had you on his jury.

> > > As with any right, or it is not a right.
>
> > There is no more right involved here. This whole exercise has been about
> > *taking away* a right by repealing the 2nd Amendment.
>
> A right which NEVER EXISTED.

It's right there in the document.

> > > Civil Fucking War. That's the plan the Right has -- I say we take it to
> > > you and start it up.

> > MIKE THE DIPSHIT: The Right wants war, the Right wants to kill everyone,
> > but I'm actually the only here talking about wanting to go to war and
> > kill everyone.
>
> That's a complete lie.

It's all documented right here in this thread.

Michael Falkner

Mar 2, 2022, 8:04:10 AM3/2/22
On Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 9:44:04 AM UTC-8, BTR1701 wrote:

> You're claiming I'm asking you to prove what you say because I don't
> believe in the 14th Amendment?
>
> That doesn't even make rational sense.

Nor do most Republicans. However, YES, that's exactly the concept -- because you don't believe in the Constitution the 14th and past.

> > > And how does that work, exactly? How does any militia that isn't the
> > > size of the U.S. Army take over California?
> >
> > You seize the state government in Sacramento for one, moron.
> And that means they're suddenly in charge of the entire state? The CHP,
> the national guard, the LAPD, will all suddenly start taking orders from
> them?

That's kinda how it works if you basically exhibit that you have the power, son.

The fact you believe I'm a cartoon shows your cowardice, and that of the January 6th group. You HAD this country. You HAD this situation, and the beginnings of the rights to kill those of us you didn't like and you were a fucking COWARD who had no belief to back up the shit you and yours are posting and have been for years.

You just hope the virus does it for you -- otherwise, we're here and you're too pussy to do something about it.

> > Which is why we don't need a Second Amendment anymore, especially given how
> > it's been bastardized by your side!
> You're claiming we don't need a 2nd Amendment because the police can
> enforce the law without it?

YES. A well-regulated militia now exists -- and, for better or worse, the police have been militarized and are effectively part of it!

> That doesn't even make rational sense. One has nothing to do with the
> other.

Because you're a fucking idiot who needs to get his head out of Fox News' ass.

> > What would you prefer, I blow up a Republican Party office building?
> Do as you will. Have fun in that federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison.

I'd take Federal prison over your rule. The only reason I'm not there right now is I decided to let the 2020 election do the work, otherwise, we wouldn't be talking right now.

> > > But you're not going to. You're just going to post hashtags on the
> > > internet and pretend like that means something.
> >
> > See above. You don't want the alternative.
> See above. Neither does your asshole.

Dare me. And dare my asshole. Prison rape is the only deterrent you remotely have left under the law, and the fact is that should tell you something.

(It should tell you two things, but I doubt you have the intelligence to decipher either one.)

> > > No, it really wouldn't. You're a lunatic.
> >
> > Why wouldn't it?
> Because there's no rational argument for it being true.

Only because he's on the "wrong side". It's too inconvenient to grant the "wrong side" the same rights you claim to have.

Same argument could apply to Rittenhouse.

> > > You seem to think the 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to murder
> > > rather than the right to own a firearm. You're delusional.
> >
> > DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!
> >
> > Congratulations, you finally GOT IT!
> Yes, I finally got that you're a delusional lunatic. Glad we agree.

Nice try. Try again, Space Cadet.

The 2nd Amendment guarantees that, if you can convince the authority that you had the _military right_, as a member of a well-regulated militia under the courts, to kill someone, you had that right.

It does grant the right to murder -- and also, far too easily, the convenience when you don't. Four more went down Sunday because some father didn't like the custody arrangement and took care of matters with his 2nd Amendment Solution. How many more?

> > Of WHAT OTHER PURPOSE would you own such a thing?
> Ask the people of Ukraine.

Yes, that they have to kill the Russians. Nice job, you finally figured it out.

The reason the Russians came in is their Elmer Fudd now thinks they have the bigger cannon!

> > > I support the whole thing, but as read and understood by normal sane
> > > people, not delusional lunatics like you.
> >
> > That's a complete lie.
> Nope.

A complete motherfucking lie. Your reading of the Constitution basically ends with the 12th, with the 10th being the foremost along with the 2nd. The 14th repealed the 10th.

> > > So then you're not one of the people referred to by the phrase "As
> > > anybody with a passing understanding of America's constitutional system
> > > knows..."
> >
> > No, I'm one of those people referred to by the phrase "Anyone who still
> > believes in 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty' has never been inside a
> > courtroom."
> >
> > And I can say that three times over: As a high-profile criminal defendant,
> > as a witness to a civil tort, and as a jury member in a civil tort case.

> Wow, I pity the poor bastard that had you on his jury.

No, I actually found more in his favor than six of the jury who imposed the judgement.

> > > There is no more right involved here. This whole exercise has been about
> > > *taking away* a right by repealing the 2nd Amendment.
> >
> > A right which NEVER EXISTED.
> It's right there in the document.

No it's not. Unless you wish to declare yourself a well-regulated militia, which then ABSOLUTELY grants the right of murder, as long as you can convince on a far lower level than currently exists.

> > > MIKE THE DIPSHIT: The Right wants war, the Right wants to kill everyone,
> > > but I'm actually the only here talking about wanting to go to war and
> > > kill everyone.
> >
> > That's a complete lie.
> It's all documented right here in this thread.

You wish the virus to do it for you. Some of us are calling your bluff.

You're a whore for Trump and his people, and some of us understand what happens when they retake power.

Mike