David Arhuleta doing concert with Marie Osmond

Zob

Jun 15, 2021, 8:54:42 PM6/15/21
https://www.visitlakecounty.org/great_lakes_naval/EventDetails?EventID=28787

They're also making appearances together online and on talk shows, and
one website says they're friends.

This makes a lot of sense, since they're both Mormons singing secular
music. Plus, Marie's oldest daughter is openly gay and is living with
her lesbian partner with Marie's full support; she's a vocal supporter
of LGBT rights. Since David recently came out as gay, he probably
gets a lot of support from Marie. I think it's great that he has her
to help him navigate the emotions and roadblocks of dealing with being
gay in an conservative religious environment.

Larc

Jun 16, 2021, 7:44:32 AM6/16/21
I thought of Marie and Donny as kids for so many years that it's hard to realize
she's 61 now. Good for her doing a concert with Archie. They should sound great
together.

Larc