Archie Bunker's Editorial on Gun Control

The_LA_Flash

Dec 7, 2023, 10:17:34 AM12/7/23
With the passing of Norman Lear it got me thinking of the great shows he had over the years. It’s a shame that comedy wouldn’t go over very well today, the MAGA snowflakes would get their panties in a bunch if All in the Family were made today, because Archie would be a Trumper. Check out Archie’s solution on Gun Control.

https://youtu.be/-lDb0Dn8OXE?si=hB4FTYma9UAACi9Y

Tin@

Dec 7, 2023, 9:29:37 PM12/7/23
On Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 7:17:34 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> With the passing of Norman Lear it got me thinking of the great shows he had over the years. It’s a shame that comedy wouldn’t go over very well today, the MAGA snowflakes would get their panties in a bunch if All in the Family were made today, because Archie would be a Trumper. Check out Archie’s solution on Gun Control.

No need to shameless lie. We aren't the ones who have to be all PC, we call a spade a spade. You'd call it it a garden utensil. Are would have y'all clutching your pearls every 5 minutes with all the offense you'd take, why we'd be laughing at how true he is.

> https://youtu.be/-lDb0Dn8OXE?si=hB4FTYma9UAACi9Y

Only a fool thinks a TV Character has a legit opinion. But then looks who credits him.