Trump fined more than $350 million in New York business fraud case

The_LA_Flash

Feb 16, 2024, 3:53:55 PMFeb 16
I'm so glad I won't be voting for Biden in November, we just can't have a guy in office that orders chicken for black people. I'm voting for the Trump, he is a great businessman, he has to pay $88.3 million for grabbing pussy and now he has to pay $350 million. I can't wait to see what great financial moves Trump does with our country when he is back in office. WOO-HOO!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/16/trump-fraud-trial-judge-engoron-verdict-ny-ag-business-case.html