Hey Satan

Tin@

Feb 13, 2024, 11:43:41 AMFeb 13
we already know how black and evil your heart is, no need to go overtime, you know, like the only way your team could win. Couldn't do it in 4 quarters, like a real winning team does. And since you didn't say a word during the regular season, your BS now just shows why I've always called you No Balls. You didn't have the balls to say anything til your team won. Carry on, trolling, you look like a fool and soon you have no one to talk to. As per usual.

Tin@

Feb 14, 2024, 12:05:14 AMFeb 14
On Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 8:43:41 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> we already know how black and evil your heart is, no need to go overtime, you know, like the only way your team could win. Couldn't do it in 4 quarters, like a real winning team does. And since you didn't say a word during the regular season, your BS now just shows why I've always called you No Balls. You didn't have the balls to say anything til your team won. Carry on, trolling, you look like a fool and soon you have no one to talk to. As per usual.

The poor little troll, has no life at all. I guess he's getting in all the trolling in before this group closes in Google. Keep it up, troll, show us how absolutely pathetic and ugly you really are.

The_LA_Flash

Feb 14, 2024, 4:21:39 PMFeb 14
On Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 8:43:41 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> we already know how black and evil your heart is, no need to go overtime, you know, like the only way your team could win. Couldn't do it in 4 quarters, like a real >winning team does.

That might be the single dumbest thing you have ever posted, the fact the MY "Chefs" won in OT doesn't mean that it is less of a championship. Keep in mind, MY "Chefs" were a 2 point underdog, YOUR 49ers had a 10 point lead in the game and they choked and NOTHING that you say or do will ever change that.

>And since you didn't say a word during the regular season, your BS now just shows why I've always called you No Balls. You didn't have the balls to say anything >til your team won. Carry on, trolling, you look like a fool and soon you have no one to talk to. As per usual.

Too funny watching you act like a spoil brat now that I'm commenting on your posts. I've always said: "Let’s see how this plays out" so now I'm doing just that, my conclusion is you're a bandwagon 49ers fan.