More prove the vax doesn't work

Tin@

Nov 17, 2021, 9:10:55 PM11/17/21

Jerry

Nov 17, 2021, 10:38:48 PM11/17/21
On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:10:54 -0800 (PST), "Tin@"
<tinas49ers@yahoo/.com> wrote:

>https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/most-vaccinated-nation-earth-cancels-christmas-over-surge-cases?fbclid=IwAR3KsoRsAFx8wMMIznS3Z_WvQSeQes73PDCQ4_x2nRAeFgSIgw1N8Y1mjx4

The vaccines work to reduce chances of getting seriously ill or dying.
But they don't work to prevent infection, nor do they work to prevent
transmission to others. The so called vaccines are really just
therapeutics that is making Moderna and Pfeizer very wealthy. And
needing to get boosters twice a year is sure to make them wealthy in
the future.

Your best strategy is go get vaccinated, then get infected, because
when you recover, you will have REAL immunity, likely for years or
for life. But I already got infected and have long term immunity so no
need to get vaccinated unless you work for a place that does not
follow the science. Fortunately our founding fathers were smart enough
to create federalism, giving states more control over their population
and to prevent centralizing power in the federal government. Florida
is great!!

See the below youtube expose' quickly before youtube takes it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Ib5NjSZ-o&t=6194s

Jerry

Tin@

Nov 18, 2021, 12:03:56 AM11/18/21
On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 7:38:48 PM UTC-8, Jerry wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:10:54 -0800 (PST), "Tin@"
> <tinas49ers@yahoo/.com> wrote:
>
> >https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/most-vaccinated-nation-earth-cancels-christmas-over-surge-cases?fbclid=IwAR3KsoRsAFx8wMMIznS3Z_WvQSeQes73PDCQ4_x2nRAeFgSIgw1N8Y1mjx4
>
> The vaccines work to reduce chances of getting seriously ill or dying.
> But they don't work to prevent infection, nor do they work to prevent
> transmission to others. The so called vaccines are really just
> therapeutics that is making Moderna and Pfeizer very wealthy. And
> needing to get boosters twice a year is sure to make them wealthy in
> the future.
>
> Your best strategy is go get vaccinated, then get infected, because
> when you recover, you will have REAL immunity, likely for years or
> for life.

I may have gotten back in Feb 2020, not sure, since I never got tested, but I will trust my immune system, since it's gotten me through 58 years so far. And if I don't make it, I will be with Jesus, so any way I look at it, I'm good.

>But I already got infected and have long term immunity so no
> need to get vaccinated unless you work for a place that does not
> follow the science. Fortunately our founding fathers were smart enough
> to create federalism, giving states more control over their population
> and to prevent centralizing power in the federal government. Florida
> is great!!
>
> See the below youtube expose' quickly before youtube takes it down.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Ib5NjSZ-o&t=6194s
>
> Jerry

Glanced at it a bit, pretty interesting that they know it doesn't stop
the virus, but then I knew that. Proud I'm not falling for these lies that just make Big Pharma and all the evil Dems with their share of the stock richer, while doing nothing to help our health. The Love of money is the root of all kinds of evil and the Dems prove that. They've sold their soul for a a pittance. Fools.

Zob

Nov 18, 2021, 10:10:29 PM11/18/21
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That video was posted by Glenn Beck, the original whack job
ultra right-wing conspiracy theorist. So you KNOW that
everything said in it must be true, right?

<Where's an eyeroll emoji when you need one>

Tin@

Nov 18, 2021, 11:52:12 PM11/18/21
What I know is 40% of fully vaxxed people in the hospital, in Israel have Covid. I know such famous people as Jesse Jackson, Mayor Garcetti, Oscar de La Hoya, Jen Psucky Psaki and many, many more, FULLY VAXXED people have gotten Covid. I know I had a fully vaxxed friend who died of Covid. EFFECTIVE vaccines keep you from getting the disease. This is some bullshit that I promise you, you will regret getting, but carry on, cuz *I* know *I* will be around to see you not be around or worse. Good luck!

Jerry

Nov 19, 2021, 9:13:19 AM11/19/21
Oh look. Zob emerges from his hole to make another ad hominem argument
and completely ignores all the evidence supporting the assertions. No
surprise here.

Jerry

Jerry

Nov 19, 2021, 9:22:30 AM11/19/21
Zob is incapable of rational discussion due to his being gaslit.

All he can do is make personal attacks. Notice how he fails to refute
my assertion that science indicates that individuals who recover from
Covid infection have better immunity than the vaccine and don't need
the vaccine that is not a real vaccine since it neither prevents
infections nor transmission of the virus from those who get
vaccinated.

Now Zob will crawl back under his rock and when he comes back out, it
will be to make another ad hominem.

Jerry

BTR1701

Nov 19, 2021, 12:36:55 PM11/19/21
In article <i85epgdb8gm4qio17...@4ax.com>,
Zob <zob...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >42nd street , Virginia BeachOn Wed, 17 Nov 2021 17:38:43 -1000, Jerry
> ><je...@jerry.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:10:54 -0800 (PST), "Tin@"
> ><tinas49ers@yahoo/.com> wrote:
> >
> >>https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/most-vaccinated-nation-earth-cancels-chri
> >>stmas-over-surge-cases?fbclid=IwAR3KsoRsAFx8wMMIznS3Z_WvQSeQes73PDCQ4_x2nRAe
> >>FgSIgw1N8Y1mjx4
> >
> >The vaccines work to reduce chances of getting seriously ill or dying.
> >But they don't work to prevent infection, nor do they work to prevent
> >transmission to others. The so called vaccines are really just
> >therapeutics that is making Moderna and Pfeizer very wealthy. And
> >needing to get boosters twice a year is sure to make them wealthy in
> >the future.
> >
> >Your best strategy is go get vaccinated, then get infected, because
> >when you recover, you will have REAL immunity, likely for years or
> >for life. But I already got infected and have long term immunity so no
> >need to get vaccinated unless you work for a place that does not
> >follow the science. Fortunately our founding fathers were smart enough
> >to create federalism, giving states more control over their population
> >and to prevent centralizing power in the federal government. Florida
> >is great!!
> >
> >See the below youtube expose' quickly before youtube takes it down.
> >
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Ib5NjSZ-o&t=6194s

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> That video was posted by Glenn Beck, the original whack job
> ultra right-wing conspiracy theorist.

Interestingly enough, 'right-wing conspiracy theories' have a better
track record of accurately predicting the future than 'climate change
science' does.

Tin@

Dec 1, 2021, 1:38:46 AM12/1/21
And fully vaxxed LeBron James has Covid. The VAX doesn't work. More proof.

Tin@

Dec 1, 2021, 11:12:51 PM12/1/21
AND it doesn't even fight off the new Moronic strain, as proven by the first case in the California, a fully vaxxed person, who got the "hey look over there" strain.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 22, 2021, 4:59:20 PM12/22/21
On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 10:38:46 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> And fully vaxxed LeBron James has Covid. The VAX doesn't work. More proof.

That was a false positive, LeBron did NOT have COVID after all, but someone reading your post wouldn't have known that since you didn't correct your wrong information, congrats you're now part of the "FAKE NEWS" Haha

Tin@

Dec 24, 2021, 12:05:57 AM12/24/21
I never heard otherwise but that just further proves how stupid all this is. They have tests that work as well as the lame vax.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 24, 2021, 4:18:35 PM12/24/21
On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 9:05:57 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 1:59:20 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 10:38:46 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > And fully vaxxed LeBron James has Covid. The VAX doesn't work. More proof.
> > That was a false positive, LeBron did NOT have COVID after all, but someone reading your post wouldn't have known that since you didn't correct your wrong information, congrats you're now part of the "FAKE NEWS" Haha
> I never heard otherwise

Huh, how about that, so that RIGHT there proves my point, where ever you are getting your news from just wants you to believe ONE side of the story and when information comes out that doesn't support their side they don't report it, it's the "Hey, look over there".

Tin@

Dec 25, 2021, 1:51:29 AM12/25/21
Stupid ol ABC!

The_LA_Flash

Dec 26, 2021, 6:24:15 PM12/26/21
I'm sure ABC corrected the report later but you just did what you usually do when news comes out that you don't want to hear, you just close your eyes, cover your ears and make blah, blah, blah sounds.

Tin@

Dec 27, 2021, 7:27:51 AM12/27/21
Says the fool who thinks the vax saves lives.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 27, 2021, 11:27:37 AM12/27/21
You have said you had long talks with your Dr. about if you should get the VAX or not, is your Dr. in favor of you getting the VAX?

Tin@

Dec 27, 2021, 8:43:29 PM12/27/21
Yep, wonder what he pay out is. It still doesn't stop you from getting or giving it or dying from Covid, so what's the point of it? If it were so urgent, why are we vaxxing the illegal immigrants? We just ship them all around the country, vax free, yet they're closer and closer to forcing us? You don't see an issue with that? Why not?? What is wrong with your thinking skills???

The_LA_Flash

Dec 28, 2021, 1:38:50 PM12/28/21
It's good to know your Dr. agrees you should get the VAX, he is a good Dr. he cares about you. As I explained in my other post to you, the VAX works best when enough people get it, so instead of worry about what illegal immigrants are doing or not doing, take care of matters in your own home and get the vaccine. Here is the crazy thing behind this whole thing, you do NOT have an issue questioning trained professionals in the medical field about the VAX yet YOU go ahead and believe CRAZY things from QAnon and other random people off the internet and you know NOTHING about those people, think about that for a minute.

Zob

Dec 28, 2021, 7:53:23 PM12/28/21
It never ceases to amaze me, seriously, how otherwise intelligent
people can completely deny truth when the intrinsic facts and proof
are inconvenient. This started with the Swiftboating of decorated
genuine war hero John Kerry in Bush 2's presidential campaign -- when
Karl Rove adopted the strategy that the nazis used to make Bush's
followers believe that the truth was a lie and the lie was the truth.
And the enormous lies and smear worked so well that the GOP has
adopted it as their normal political strategy ever since.

What am I talking about?
Adolf Hitler wrote in his book Mein Kampf, that the "big lie" strategy
(yes, Hitler actually used that term) was the use of a lie so huge and
far-fetched that no one would believe that someone "could have the
impudence to distort the truth so infamously." (Think: Hillary
Clinton's e-mails scandal... which was proved to be non-existent,
fabricated by Trump's fascists, -- and Trump's pathetic non-existent
"stolen election" last year).
Hitler's Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels said that "Truth is
the enemy of the state", and the nazis used everything they could to
control the messaging that their fanatical followers believed, calling
the truth a lie and their lies the truth., whipping their followers
into a hyper-nationalistic frenzy of believing that it was the Jews
who were the oppressors!

Does this all sound familiar?

Just think, Trump's cult followers are actually even blindly and
irrationally believing the lies about vaccines that are saving
millions from severe sickness and an agonizing death ... and they
block from their minds that their hero Donald Trump has had the
vaccinations.

Tin@

Dec 28, 2021, 9:13:00 PM12/28/21
On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 10:38:50 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 5:43:29 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > You have said you had long talks with your Dr. about if you should get the VAX or not, is your Dr. in favor of you getting the VAX?
> > Yep, wonder what he pay out is. It still doesn't stop you from getting or giving it or dying from Covid, so what's the point of it? If it were so urgent, why are we vaxxing the illegal immigrants? We just ship them all around the country, vax free, yet they're closer and closer to forcing us? You don't see an issue with that? Why not?? What is wrong with your thinking skills???
> It's good to know your Dr. agrees you should get the VAX, he is a good Dr. he cares about you. As I explained in my other post to you, the VAX works best when enough people get it, so instead of worry about what illegal immigrants are doing or not doing,

So you're worried about me, but not others running all over our country, potentially spreading disease AND breaking our laws? Yep, you're a DUMBocrat.

> take care of matters in your own home and get the vaccine.

WHY? I have a healthy immune system that would better take care of Covid then this lame vax, THAT.DOES.NOT.WORK. If it worked, there wouldn't be 37% of people in the hospital with Covid that are fully vaxxed, as reported by ABC news.

>Here is the crazy thing behind this whole thing, you do NOT have an issue questioning trained professionals in the medical field about the VAX yet YOU go ahead and believe CRAZY things from QAnon

YOUR opinion, not fact. Not once have I used QAnon as a source to support what I believe.

>and other random people off the internet and you know NOTHING about those people, think about that for a minute.

You know nothing about my Dr, yet you think he cares about me. See how that works?

Tin@

Dec 28, 2021, 9:19:26 PM12/28/21
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. WHAT are you blabbering about?

> Adolf Hitler wrote in his book Mein Kampf, that the "big lie" strategy
> (yes, Hitler actually used that term) was the use of a lie so huge and
> far-fetched that no one would believe that someone "could have the
> impudence to distort the truth so infamously." (Think: Hillary
> Clinton's e-mails scandal... which was proved to be non-existent,
> fabricated by Trump's fascists, -- and Trump's pathetic non-existent
> "stolen election" last year).
> Hitler's Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels said that "Truth is
> the enemy of the state", and the nazis used everything they could to
> control the messaging that their fanatical followers believed, calling
> the truth a lie and their lies the truth., whipping their followers
> into a hyper-nationalistic frenzy of believing that it was the Jews
> who were the oppressors!
>
> Does this all sound familiar?

Yep, it's exactly what Biden and his camp are doing. Or as a white person, do you believe you are evil and cops just want to kill POC?

> Just think, Trump's cult followers are actually even blindly and
> irrationally believing the lies about vaccines that are saving
> millions from severe sickness and an agonizing death ... and they
> block from their minds that their hero Donald Trump has had the
> vaccinations.

Uhm, if you mean me, Trump is not my hero, BY A LONG SHOT and I know he got the vax and he can deal with the consequences, if any, of getting it, but let ME make MY medical decisions for myself, or I say you should give your spare kidney to someone who needs it. Oh wait, you don't want me to decide that? Then don't decide what *I* should do! I am a fully capable adult that will deal with any consequences for the decisions I make about my life, like I have done for the past 40 years. You do you, boo and let me do me.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 29, 2021, 3:37:25 PM12/29/21
On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 6:13:00 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 10:38:50 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > It's good to know your Dr. agrees you should get the VAX, he is a good Dr. he cares about you. As I explained in my other post to you, the VAX works best when enough people get it, so instead of worry about what illegal immigrants are doing or not doing,
> So you're worried about me, but not others running all over our country, potentially spreading disease AND breaking our laws? Yep, you're a DUMBocrat.

That's NOT true at all, I care about "our laws" being broken that's why I want to find out what happened on Jan 6th but YOU on the other hand just want to do the "hey, look over there"

> > take care of matters in your own home and get the vaccine.
> WHY? I have a healthy immune system that would better take care of Covid then this lame vax, THAT.DOES.NOT.WORK. If it worked, there wouldn't be 37% of people in the hospital with Covid that are fully vaxxed, as reported by ABC news.

Unvaccinated: 6.1 deaths per 100k. Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k. Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k. I would say the VAX works.

> >Here is the crazy thing behind this whole thing, you do NOT have an issue questioning trained professionals in the medical field about the VAX yet YOU go ahead and believe CRAZY things from QAnon
> YOUR opinion, not fact. Not once have I used QAnon as a source to support what I believe.

I never said you used QAnon as a source but YOU and QAnon BOTH believe the same things. #1. Antifa was behind Jan 6th. #2 The election was stolen from Trump. #3. The VAX is poison, and the fun thing is YOU said QAnon has "some crazy beliefs" Haha

> >and other random people off the internet and you know NOTHING about those people, think about that for a minute.
> You know nothing about my Dr, yet you think he cares about me. See how that works?

If YOUR Dr. is telling you to get the VAX he cares about you because he knows about your health history, See how that works?

Tin@

Dec 29, 2021, 8:06:44 PM12/29/21
On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 12:37:25 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 6:13:00 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > > It's good to know your Dr. agrees you should get the VAX, he is a good Dr. he cares about you. As I explained in my other post to you, the VAX works best when enough people get it, so instead of worry about what illegal immigrants are doing or not doing,
> > So you're worried about me, but not others running all over our country, potentially spreading disease AND breaking our laws? Yep, you're a DUMBocrat.
> That's NOT true at all, I care about "our laws" being broken that's why I want to find out what happened on Jan 6th but YOU on the other hand just want to do the "hey, look over there"
> > > take care of matters in your own home and get the vaccine.
> > WHY? I have a healthy immune system that would better take care of Covid then this lame vax, THAT.DOES.NOT.WORK. If it worked, there wouldn't be 37% of people in the hospital with Covid that are fully vaxxed, as reported by ABC news.
> Unvaccinated: 6.1 deaths per 100k. Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k. Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k. I would say the VAX works.

And that's your problem, you believe what they say.

> > >Here is the crazy thing behind this whole thing, you do NOT have an issue questioning trained professionals in the medical field about the VAX yet YOU go ahead and believe CRAZY things from QAnon
> > YOUR opinion, not fact. Not once have I used QAnon as a source to support what I believe.
> I never said you used QAnon as a source but YOU and QAnon BOTH believe the same things. #1. Antifa was behind Jan 6th. #2 The election was stolen from Trump. #3. The VAX is poison, and the fun thing is YOU said QAnon has "some crazy beliefs" Haha

They do! Just because some of what they believe I believe too doesn't mean I'm crazy. YOU believe some of the same things *I* believe, so does that make you crazy? Or can we have some same beliefs and not believe everything a person, group, etc believe?

> > >and other random people off the internet and you know NOTHING about those people, think about that for a minute.
> > You know nothing about my Dr, yet you think he cares about me. See how that works?
> If YOUR Dr. is telling you to get the VAX he cares about you because he knows about your health history, See how that works?

No, it means that's the Kaiser agenda.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 30, 2021, 1:21:49 PM12/30/21
On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 5:06:44 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 12:37:25 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> >

> > > WHY? I have a healthy immune system that would better take care of Covid then this lame vax, THAT.DOES.NOT.WORK. If it worked, there wouldn't be 37% of people in the hospital with Covid that are fully vaxxed, as reported by ABC news.
> > Unvaccinated: 6.1 deaths per 100k. Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k. Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k. I would say the VAX works.
> And that's your problem, you believe what they say.

I trust the health care professionals and the science!

> > > YOUR opinion, not fact. Not once have I used QAnon as a source to support what I believe.
> > I never said you used QAnon as a source but YOU and QAnon BOTH believe the same things. #1. Antifa was behind Jan 6th. #2 The election was stolen from Trump. #3. The VAX is poison, and the fun thing is YOU said QAnon has "some crazy beliefs" Haha
> They do! Just because some of what they believe I believe too doesn't mean I'm crazy. YOU believe some of the same things *I* believe, so does that make you crazy? Or can we have some same beliefs and not believe everything a person, group, etc believe?

I'm sure we can both agree on somethings like, the sky is blue, grass is green and Mark & Brian had a great radio team and speaking about that, think back on the comedy bits M&B did together, some of their best ones were stories about the dummies in the South and Florida. I bring that up because most of them are Trump supporters, they believe the same crazy QAnon things as you, Congrats on being the butt of the Joke joining those people. Haha

> > > You know nothing about my Dr, yet you think he cares about me. See how that works?
> > If YOUR Dr. is telling you to get the VAX he cares about you because he knows about your health history, See how that works?
> No, it means that's the Kaiser agenda.

For the record, "The Kaiser agenda" is preventive medicine, they believe if they can stay on top of these they can catch an issue before it because a BIG issue, i.e. getting your blood checked, Mammogram, colorectal Cancer Screening and PAP tests, so that is why YOUR Dr. advises you get the VAX, BTW, Kaiser Dr. do NOT get 1 penny more or less if you do or do NOT get the VAX, their salary is set either way, to thing that is just Stu-pid.