Biden gives a hard hitting speech...

The_LA_Flash

Nov 2, 2022, 8:57:38 PM11/2/22
He called out Trump for the BIG LIE, Trump keeps repeating that the election was stolen. The speech went for a little over 20 minutes and it was a good one. Of course the FoxNews watchers will focus in on a couple of Biden's verbal stumbles, they will do that to try to divert the attention from Biden's main message, which was go vote, trust our elections and that the 2020 election was NOT stolen.
Well done President Biden, you did a GREAT job.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nJfFPaKiew4&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ

Tin@

Nov 3, 2022, 12:02:12 AM11/3/22
Please, all he did was repeat the same lies he's been saying. Nothing "hard hitting" about it, unless you think using his tough voice is that.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 3, 2022, 12:06:36 PM11/3/22
Keep in mind, what YOU calls lies are actually the truth, Biden said and YOU keep ignoring it, there is NO evidences proving that the 2020 election was stolen, this was the most honest election in US history because of all of the recounts they had, so yes, that is what made it hard hitting because his words were backed up with facts.

Michael Falkner

Nov 3, 2022, 2:01:58 PM11/3/22
On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 9:06:36 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> Keep in mind, what YOU calls lies are actually the truth, Biden said and YOU keep ignoring it, there is NO evidences proving that the 2020 election was stolen, this was the most honest election in US history because of all of the recounts they had, so yes, that is what made it hard hitting because his words were backed up with facts.

Can you enforce it?

Seriously. The truth is only what can be enforced as the truth -- it no longer is a tautology to what actually happened.

Ask the Trump cult.

Mike

The_LA_Flash

Nov 3, 2022, 3:17:55 PM11/3/22
Well I did like the way Biden started his speech by talking about the nutjob that attacked Nancy's husband and then he went into the FAKE stolen election, Trump's cult is without a doubt a lost bunch of losers. Consider this, if Trump were to come out today and say the election was NOT stolen, there is NO way his cult would believe him, they would make up some stupid story that Trump was told to say that or face jail time.

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 1:24:38 AM11/4/22
Hey moron, when you keep counting the same cheater ballots, you're going to get the same results. Duh, moron.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 4, 2022, 7:56:40 AM11/4/22
Hey moron, don't forget it was YOUR guy Donny Boy that kept demanding a recount of "the same cheater ballots" ALSO there is PROOF that Donny Boy tried to cheat when he made that phone call to Georgia asking for them to find 11,000 ballots. So, where is YOUR proof that those were indeed "cheater ballots?" Just like Biden said, "you can't say the election was stolen just because you guy didn't win" you need to have proof of that and there is clearly NONE!!

Michael Falkner

Nov 4, 2022, 8:55:31 AM11/4/22
Nothing has conceptually been done, Tina, to ensure this election is going to be more fair than the last one. Shoot us or shut the fuck up.

Mike

The_LA_Flash

Nov 4, 2022, 9:29:48 AM11/4/22
That's a good point, Tina is giving her ballot to Pastor Jackass so he can put it in a locked box and send it in for her. Hahaha
Of course Tina will scream the election was stolen if only if the people she voted for lose. Hahaha

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 1:47:39 PM11/4/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 4:56:40 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 10:24:38 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Keep in mind, what YOU calls lies are actually the truth, Biden said and YOU keep ignoring it, there is NO evidences proving that the 2020 election was stolen, this was the most honest election in US history because of all of the recounts they had, so yes, that is what made it hard hitting because his words were backed up with facts.
> > Hey moron, when you keep counting the same cheater ballots, you're going to get the same results. Duh, moron.
> Hey moron, don't forget it was YOUR guy Donny Boy that kept demanding a recount of "the same cheater ballots"

No, he wanted the REAL ballots counted, not the mail in ballots that didnt have any fold marks, not the ones they pulled out in the early morning hours and not the ones where the only mark on the ballot was for Biden. Clearly THOSE were fraudulent ballots, but who cares...as long as our guy won.

>ALSO there is PROOF that Donny Boy tried to cheat when he made that phone call to Georgia asking for them to find 11,000 ballots. So, where is YOUR proof that those were indeed "cheater ballots?" Just like Biden said, "you can't say the election was stolen just because you guy didn't win" you need to have proof of that and there is clearly NONE!!

It was widely reported. Where's you proof they are valid.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 4, 2022, 2:59:51 PM11/4/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 10:47:39 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 4:56:40 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Hey moron, when you keep counting the same cheater ballots, you're going to get the same results. Duh, moron.
> > Hey moron, don't forget it was YOUR guy Donny Boy that kept demanding a recount of "the same cheater ballots"
> No, he wanted the REAL ballots counted, not the mail in ballots that didnt have any fold marks, not the ones they pulled out in the early morning hours and not the ones where the only mark on the ballot was for Biden. Clearly THOSE were fraudulent ballots, but who cares...as long as our guy won.

IOW, the ballots are REAL if they voted for Donny Boy.

> >ALSO there is PROOF that Donny Boy tried to cheat when he made that phone call to Georgia asking for them to find 11,000 ballots. So, where is YOUR proof that those were indeed "cheater ballots?" Just like Biden said, "you can't say the election was stolen just because you guy didn't win" you need to have proof of that and there is clearly NONE!!
> It was widely reported.

By whom? The media??? YOU have always blashed the media, suddenly now you want to use the phrase "it was widely reported." BTW, don't forget the fact that it was your own FoxNews, that said Biden won the election after the results from Arizona came in.

>Where's you proof they are valid.

Sweetie, the burden of proof is on Trump since HE is one saying it was stolen, is this stuff all new to you????
BTW, it did NOT go unnoticed that you just ignored the fact that Trump tried to cheat in Georgia with that phone call, if that had been Biden that did that YOU would have a shit-fit and then you would have had a cow. Hahaha

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 3:40:49 PM11/4/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 11:59:51 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 10:47:39 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Hey moron, don't forget it was YOUR guy Donny Boy that kept demanding a recount of "the same cheater ballots"
> > No, he wanted the REAL ballots counted, not the mail in ballots that didnt have any fold marks, not the ones they pulled out in the early morning hours and not the ones where the only mark on the ballot was for Biden. Clearly THOSE were fraudulent ballots, but who cares...as long as our guy won.
> IOW, the ballots are REAL if they voted for Donny Boy.

No, the ones where someone actually voted, not the non-folded mail in ballots, the one pulled out from the bins in the wee early morning hours and not the ones where only Biden was voted for.

> > >ALSO there is PROOF that Donny Boy tried to cheat when he made that phone call to Georgia asking for them to find 11,000 ballots. So, where is YOUR proof that those were indeed "cheater ballots?" Just like Biden said, "you can't say the election was stolen just because you guy didn't win" you need to have proof of that and there is clearly NONE!!
> > It was widely reported.
> By whom? The media??? YOU have always blashed

Got my old employer on your mind, Oh Obessed one??

the media, suddenly now you want to use the phrase "it was widely reported." BTW, don't forget the fact that it was your own FoxNews, that said Biden won the election after the results from Arizona came in.

My "own Fox"??? I don't own Fox or watch it,. Havent had TV for 3 years and when I did, NEVER watched FOX, so how is it mine????

> >Where's you proof they are valid.
> Sweetie, the burden of proof is on Trump

Trump doesn't need to back up YOUR claims, you do, but since we know you have no ethics, you won't.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 4, 2022, 4:07:01 PM11/4/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 12:40:49 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 11:59:51 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > No, he wanted the REAL ballots counted, not the mail in ballots that didnt have any fold marks, not the ones they pulled out in the early morning hours and not the ones where the only mark on the ballot was for Biden. Clearly THOSE were fraudulent ballots, but who cares...as long as our guy won.
> > IOW, the ballots are REAL if they voted for Donny Boy.
> No, the ones where someone actually voted, not the non-folded mail in ballots, the one pulled out from the bins in the wee early morning hours and not the ones where only Biden was voted for.
> > > It was widely reported.
> > By whom? The media??? YOU have always blashed
> Got my old employer on your mind, Oh Obessed one??

I saw typo, just like your potato post years ago, except I did it with my one and only screen name.

> the media, suddenly now you want to use the phrase "it was widely reported." BTW, don't forget the fact that it was your own FoxNews, that said Biden won the election after the results from Arizona came in.
> My "own Fox"??? I don't own Fox or watch it,. Havent had TV for 3 years and when I did, NEVER watched FOX, so how is it mine????

Lie much???? YOU just posted a FoxNews video a couple of days ago... https://youtube.com/watch?v=KknfRwyckpM&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ
That's what happens when you lie so much you began to forget all the lies you have told.

> > >Where's you proof they are valid.
> > Sweetie, the burden of proof is on Trump
> Trump doesn't need to back up YOUR claims, you do, but since we know you have no ethics, you won't.

That's just another example how poory educated you are, you have no clue how our court system works.

> >since HE is one saying it was stolen, is this stuff all new to you????
> > BTW, it did NOT go unnoticed that you just ignored the fact that Trump tried to cheat in Georgia with that phone call, if that had been Biden that did that YOU would have a shit-fit and then you would have had a cow. Hahaha

Wonderful you still ignored this FACT. Haha

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 4:57:11 PM11/4/22
Posting a video doesn't equal "MY FOX". Except maybe in your puny brain.

>... https://youtube.com/watch?v=KknfRwyckpM&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ
> That's what happens when you lie so much you began to forget all the lies you have told.
> > > Sweetie, the burden of proof is on Trump
> > Trump doesn't need to back up YOUR claims, you do, but since we know you have no ethics, you won't.
> That's just another example how poory

yet you're the one with ALL the misspellings.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 4, 2022, 5:28:53 PM11/4/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 1:57:11 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 1:07:01 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Got my old employer on your mind, Oh Obessed one??
> > I saw typo, just like your potato post years ago, except I did it with my one and only screen name.
> > > the media, suddenly now you want to use the phrase "it was widely reported." BTW, don't forget the fact that it was your own FoxNews, that said Biden won the election after the results from Arizona came in.
> > > My "own Fox"??? I don't own Fox or watch it,. Havent had TV for 3 years and when I did, NEVER watched FOX, so how is it mine????
> > Lie much???? YOU just posted a FoxNews video a couple of days ago
> Posting a video doesn't equal "MY FOX". Except maybe in your puny brain.

When you site them as a source that makes you a viewer of that channel, case closed.

> >... https://youtube.com/watch?v=KknfRwyckpM&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ
> > That's what happens when you lie so much you began to forget all the lies you have told.
> > > Trump doesn't need to back up YOUR claims, you do, but since we know you have no ethics, you won't.
> > That's just another example how poory
> yet you're the one with ALL the misspellings.

Those are typos, just like the ones you make.

Message has been deleted

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 10:18:17 PM11/4/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 2:28:53 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 1:57:11 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > I saw typo, just like your potato post years ago, except I did it with my one and only screen name.
> > > Lie much???? YOU just posted a FoxNews video a couple of days ago
> > Posting a video doesn't equal "MY FOX". Except maybe in your puny brain.
> When you site them as a source that makes you a viewer of that channel, case closed.

I used a clip. You're an idiot.

> > >... https://youtube.com/watch?v=KknfRwyckpM&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ
> > > That's what happens when you lie so much you began to forget all the lies you have told.
> > > That's just another example how poory
> > yet you're the one with ALL the misspellings.
> Those are typos, just like the ones you make.

You sure are doing them quite regularly, must be you drinking.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 4, 2022, 10:33:36 PM11/4/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 7:18:17 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 2:28:53 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Posting a video doesn't equal "MY FOX". Except maybe in your puny brain.
> > When you site them as a source that makes you a viewer of that channel, case closed.
> I used a clip. You're an idiot.

You're an idiot picking a FoxNews clip to support your case, any sane person would not even attempt to use them unless they wanted to be laughed at. Hahaha

> > > yet you're the one with ALL the misspellings.
> > Those are typos, just like the ones you make.
> You sure are doing them quite regularly, must be you drinking.

...Or maybe I'm doing them on purpose to troll for your potato typo?

Tin@

Nov 5, 2022, 12:32:24 AM11/5/22
I think it's cuz you're an idiot.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 5, 2022, 9:02:35 AM11/5/22
Matthew 5:11-12

Tin@

Nov 5, 2022, 12:06:01 PM11/5/22
I didn't insult you, I spoke the truth.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 5, 2022, 2:20:39 PM11/5/22
YOU and the TRUTH haven't met since your potato typo post over 22 years ago.

Michael Falkner

Nov 5, 2022, 4:25:35 PM11/5/22
On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 11:20:39 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> YOU and the TRUTH haven't met since your potato typo post over 22 years ago.

Again, it's a matter of enforcing the truth upon you.

That it happened or didn't happen is irrelevant.

Mike

The_LA_Flash

Nov 5, 2022, 5:15:59 PM11/5/22
That is very true, Mark Twain once said: "A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes." For 22 years Tina has been enforcing her lie that she didn't have a sockpuppet named Lynda, just like Trump has been enforcing his lie that the election was stolen.

Tin@

Nov 5, 2022, 6:16:04 PM11/5/22
For 22 years, you have been obsessing over me.

Michael Falkner

Nov 6, 2022, 1:53:55 AM11/6/22
On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 3:16:04 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> For 22 years, you have been obsessing over me.

No, bitch. That's a department I know far better than LA Flash.

Mike

The_LA_Flash

Nov 7, 2022, 1:03:22 PM11/7/22
For 22 years, I have been obsessing over the TRUTH something you do NOT care about. I TOLD you 22 years ago, "come clean and admit what EVERYBODY already knows" but you refused to it, instead you have hung on to that BIG LIE like Donny Boy's stolen election LIE. Donny Boy will go to his grave carrying that BIG LIE with him, both of you have that rare trait to NEVER admit to telling a lie/making a mistake and that's really sad.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 7, 2022, 1:56:05 PM11/7/22
Tina thinks if she keeps saying I'm obsessing over her I will stop calling her out on her lies, this just goes to show you how stupid she is, I've been calling her out for 22 years for that lie and she still sticks with that stupid old tactic saying I'm obsessing over her, she should try and new tactic and just admit she lied, but she'll NEVER do that because she is too mentally weak.Hahaha

Tin@

Nov 7, 2022, 5:09:26 PM11/7/22
why would it even matter, that for 22 years you drag this around from group to group? Is your life really THAT pathetic? You know what truth you believe, so go with it.

Tin@

Nov 7, 2022, 5:11:09 PM11/7/22
On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 10:56:05 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 10:53:55 PM UTC-7, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 3:16:04 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> >
> > > For 22 years, you have been obsessing over me.
> > No, bitch. That's a department I know far better than LA Flash.
> >
> Tina thinks if she keeps saying I'm obsessing over her I will stop calling her out on her lies, this just goes to show you how stupid she is,

and how pathetic and obsessed YOU ARE. Get a life already. Do you think ANYONE but you care? No one has ever commented about your silliness and it just makes you look pathetic.

>I've been calling her out for 22 years for that lie and she still sticks with that stupid old tactic saying I'm obsessing over her, she should try and new tactic and just admit she lied, but she'll NEVER do that because she is too mentally weak.Hahaha

Yeah, I'm the one mentally weak.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 7, 2022, 5:49:29 PM11/7/22
Ask yourself the question, why would it even matter that you do NOT admit to lying at this point? Nobody in this group was even in that group at the time, yet you still have NOT come clean and owned the truth. You will NEVER admit to it because you don't want to lose face just like Donny Boy does NOT want to admit to losing a fair election so he gets a bunch of stupid people to believe in his lie.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 7, 2022, 5:52:11 PM11/7/22
On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 2:11:09 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 10:56:05 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > No, bitch. That's a department I know far better than LA Flash.
> > >
> > Tina thinks if she keeps saying I'm obsessing over her I will stop calling her out on her lies, this just goes to show you how stupid she is,
> and how pathetic and obsessed YOU ARE. Get a life already. Do you think ANYONE but you care? No one has ever commented about your silliness and it just makes you look pathetic.

EVERYTIME you ask this question my answer is always the same, so once again, it matters to me because you call me a LIAR so I'm going to hang on to your 22 year old LIE and throw it right back in your face every time I can....

Tin@

Nov 7, 2022, 6:21:39 PM11/7/22
Cant come clean about something that didn't happen.

Tin@

Nov 7, 2022, 6:24:26 PM11/7/22
So then, by your standard, you're no better than me. Not that you are by any standard. All you do is make yourself look pathetic every time you drag this stupidity out, year after year after year after year. It's old, it's boring and NO ONE but you even CARES! You will never get what you want because I will never admit to YOUR lie.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 8, 2022, 11:35:15 AM11/8/22
You know for the first time in 22 years, I think you're actually a pathological liar, you have hung on to that lie for so long you actually believe it's the truth, that's really sad. If only you would have admitted it from the start and moved on you might have been able to save yourself from this sad delusional state that you're in now.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 8, 2022, 11:47:23 AM11/8/22
I will NEVER give up telling the truth, no matter how many times you put me down for doing it.

> It's old, it's boring and NO ONE but you even CARES! You will never get what you want because I will never admit to YOUR lie.

I agree with you, "It's old, it's boring" but you and I BOTH CARE, that's why you won't ever admit to it because you don't want to lose face after carrying that lie for 22 years. Hahaha

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 1:31:20 PM11/8/22
I don't care in the slightest, if you keep making yourself look like a silly fool. That's YOUR lot in life, not mine.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 8, 2022, 3:02:09 PM11/8/22
Of course YOU care because if you did NOT care you would have said a long time ago: "Of course I posted under the name of Lynda" but since you have NOT done that is 22 years you CARE a whole lot.

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 3:27:04 PM11/8/22
What I DO care about is why you are ignoring the thread where your RACIST President shows what a racist he is.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 8, 2022, 3:31:21 PM11/8/22
Don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm getting to it....

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 3:38:05 PM11/8/22
Don't worry about my panties, worry about yours.