Trump's indictment expected soon...

The_LA_Flash

Nov 1, 2022, 3:54:21 PM11/1/22
...anywhere from 2 weeks to 90 days after the election. It seems like it is going to be the document case that gets him and possibly the Jan 6th case at about the same time. I thought it was going to be the New York tax case but I'll take anything at this time. Hopefully it will happen before Christmas....WOO-HOO!!!

Michael Falkner

Nov 1, 2022, 5:25:27 PM11/1/22
On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 12:54:21 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> ...anywhere from 2 weeks to 90 days after the election. It seems like it is going to be the document case that gets him and possibly the Jan 6th case at about the same time. I thought it was going to be the New York tax case but I'll take anything at this time. Hopefully it will happen before Christmas....WOO-HOO!!!

Not until 2023, and by that point, no one is going to allow it to go through.

Very real non-zero chance, if the Republicans have an operational brain cell, he's Speaker of the House with a Constitutional crisis to ascend him back.

Mike

The_LA_Flash

Nov 1, 2022, 11:32:26 PM11/1/22
Just so I'm clear with what you're saying, are you saying Trump will not be indicted on any charges?

Tin@

Nov 2, 2022, 12:18:36 AM11/2/22
English not your first language? You claim you understand it.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 2, 2022, 12:42:17 AM11/2/22
Yes, English is my first language, do you think Trump will be indicted? I'm going on record and saying he will be.

Tin@

Nov 2, 2022, 12:50:50 AM11/2/22
Nope.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 2, 2022, 12:55:31 AM11/2/22
Very good, see that wasn't too hard to answer, now do the right thing and answer my other question in the other thread about the last 2 years, now we will see who ends up with egg all over their face. Hahaha

Tin@

Nov 2, 2022, 12:59:04 AM11/2/22
On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:55:31 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:50:50 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Yes, English is my first language, do you think Trump will be indicted? I'm going on record and saying he will be.
> > Nope.
> Very good, see that wasn't too hard to answer,

who said it was?

>now do the right thing and answer my other question in the other thread about the last 2 years, now we will see who ends up with egg all over their face. Hahaha

not til you admit they've been after him since day 1.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 2, 2022, 8:15:23 AM11/2/22
On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:59:04 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:55:31 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Nope.
> > Very good, see that wasn't too hard to answer,
> who said it was?

Sometimes getting you to answer a question is like pulling teeth.

> >now do the right thing and answer my other question in the other thread about the last 2 years, now we will see who ends up with egg all over their face. Hahaha
> not til you admit they've been after him since day 1.

The times "they've been after him" it's been for stupid stuff he has done, like bragging he grabs women by the pussy, is that the "day 1" you're talking about? I do NOT want my President grabbing women by the pussy. Now go answer my questions, in the other thread.

Michael Falkner

Nov 2, 2022, 8:47:11 AM11/2/22
Further. I'm saying there's a non-zero chance he's President by January of 2023.

* Red Tsunami occurs, R's win Congress in both Houses by wide margins.
* Trump named Speaker.
* Binding resolution in both Houses to codify many Republican platforms and formally nullify the consent to the Electoral College count of January 6, 2021.
* Adjournment sine die. Trump given, by the resolution, all necessary power to ensure the transition.
* Trump declares Martial Law to restore Law and Order.
* Biden sues into the Alito-Thomas Court.

The only thing which might stop this is that those single-celled amoebas like Marjorie Taylor Greene are too stupid to live. Impeachment, in that regard, is useless -- you won't get the 67 votes to remove, even if the "misdemeanor" of "total loss of confidence by the populace" CAN be proven.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Nov 2, 2022, 8:47:56 AM11/2/22
I think he's too protected and of too much declared "legitimate purpose". Many believe he is the God who will finally allow the Right to off the Others.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Nov 2, 2022, 8:49:04 AM11/2/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 5:15:23 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> The times "they've been after him" it's been for stupid stuff he has done, like bragging he grabs women by the pussy, is that the "day 1" you're talking about? I do NOT want my President grabbing women by the pussy. Now go answer my questions, in the other thread.

Many people, including some women, actually do believe that is proper.

Many people believe the only legitimate purpose of other "many people" is to be raped, humiliated, degraded, made pregnant, etc.

And that's if they believe those people have a legitimate purpose.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 2, 2022, 12:46:57 PM11/2/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 5:15:23 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:59:04 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Very good, see that wasn't too hard to answer,
> > who said it was?
> Sometimes getting you to answer a question is like pulling teeth.

Not at all, you just want me to jump through your hoops, and I will not. And what do you know of the difficulty of pulling teeth?

> > >now do the right thing and answer my other question in the other thread about the last 2 years, now we will see who ends up with egg all over their face. Hahaha
> > not til you admit they've been after him since day 1.
> The times "they've been after him" it's been for stupid stuff he has done, like bragging he grabs women by the pussy, is that the "day 1" you're talking about? I do NOT want my President grabbing women by the pussy. Now go answer my questions, in the other thread.

But you're okay with him inappropriately and creepily touching young girls and sniffing them? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsi1GGjy1Q Even these YOUNG children know he's a creeper. But deny this, video after video of him creeping kids out and them pulling away.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 2, 2022, 1:01:57 PM11/2/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 9:46:57 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 5:15:23 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > who said it was?
> > Sometimes getting you to answer a question is like pulling teeth.
> Not at all, you just want me to jump through your hoops, and I will not. And what do you know of the difficulty of pulling teeth?

It's an old expression that dates back to the early 1800s. Before modern dentistry, pulling teeth in a literal sense was a long, painful process that involved perseverance and physical strength on the part of the tooth puller, as well as the patient. I'm sooooo surprised you didn't know know since you worked many years with Dr. Bash. Hahaha

> > > not til you admit they've been after him since day 1.
> > The times "they've been after him" it's been for stupid stuff he has done, like bragging he grabs women by the pussy, is that the "day 1" you're talking about? I do NOT want my President grabbing women by the pussy. Now go answer my questions, in the other thread.
> But you're okay with him inappropriately and creepily touching young girls and sniffing them? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsi1GGjy1Q Even these YOUNG children know he's a creeper. But deny this, video after video of him creeping kids out and them pulling away.

Yes, I'm okay with that, that was PG at the worst, compared to the X-rated Pussy Grabbing bragging Donny Boy. So, when you cry they have been after him from day 1, there is good reason why.

Michael Falkner

Nov 2, 2022, 4:01:45 PM11/2/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 9:46:57 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> Not at all, you just want me to jump through your hoops, and I will not. And what do you know of the difficulty of pulling teeth?

You want us to jump through your hoops, and some of us not only refuse, but understand the only way through is our death.

> But you're okay with him inappropriately and creepily touching young girls and sniffing them? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsi1GGjy1Q Even these YOUNG children know he's a creeper. But deny this, video after video of him creeping kids out and them pulling away.

Considering we've already elected two pedophile serial rapists as President of the United States (Clinton and Trump), I begin to wonder if that's an actual "in" to Carlin's "Club You Are Not A Member Of".

Mike

Tin@

Nov 2, 2022, 4:27:16 PM11/2/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:01:57 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 9:46:57 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Sometimes getting you to answer a question is like pulling teeth.
> > Not at all, you just want me to jump through your hoops, and I will not. And what do you know of the difficulty of pulling teeth?
> It's an old expression that dates back to the early 1800s. Before modern dentistry, pulling teeth in a literal sense was a long, painful process that involved perseverance and physical strength on the part of the tooth puller, as well as the patient. I'm sooooo surprised you didn't know know since you worked many years with Dr. Bash. Hahaha

Who?

> > > The times "they've been after him" it's been for stupid stuff he has done, like bragging he grabs women by the pussy, is that the "day 1" you're talking about? I do NOT want my President grabbing women by the pussy. Now go answer my questions, in the other thread.
> > But you're okay with him inappropriately and creepily touching young girls and sniffing them? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsi1GGjy1Q Even these YOUNG children know he's a creeper. But deny this, video after video of him creeping kids out and them pulling away.
> Yes, I'm okay with that, that was PG at the worst, compared to the X-rated Pussy Grabbing bragging Donny Boy. So, when you cry they have been after him from day 1, there is good reason why.

It's victimizing CHILDREN and you're okay with it. Nothing has stuck to Trump so I'll go with him being vulgar over pedophilia, but you can pick what you're most comfortable with. Sick bastard.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 2, 2022, 4:34:38 PM11/2/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 1:27:16 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:01:57 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > Not at all, you just want me to jump through your hoops, and I will not. And what do you know of the difficulty of pulling teeth?
> > It's an old expression that dates back to the early 1800s. Before modern dentistry, pulling teeth in a literal sense was a long, painful process that involved perseverance and physical strength on the part of the tooth puller, as well as the patient. I'm sooooo surprised you didn't know know since you worked many years with Dr. Blash. Hahaha
> Who?

Dr. Blash
> > > But you're okay with him inappropriately and creepily touching young girls and sniffing them? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsi1GGjy1Q Even these YOUNG children know he's a creeper. But deny this, video after video of him creeping kids out and them pulling away.
> > Yes, I'm okay with that, that was PG at the worst, compared to the X-rated Pussy Grabbing bragging Donny Boy. So, when you cry they have been after him from day 1, there is good reason why.
> It's victimizing CHILDREN and you're okay with it. Nothing has stuck to Trump so I'll go with him being vulgar over pedophilia, but you can pick what you're most comfortable with. Sick bastard.

That's a BIG LEAP, there was NO pedophilia there so LIE on because that's all you got. As for the pussy grabber, funny how you were crying saying "they've been after him from day 1" and then you go after Biden from day 1 with that weak video. Hipocrite much????

Michael Falkner

Nov 2, 2022, 4:51:55 PM11/2/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 1:27:16 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> It's victimizing CHILDREN and you're okay with it. Nothing has stuck to Trump so I'll go with him being vulgar over pedophilia, but you can pick what you're most comfortable with. Sick bastard.

Victimizing Children is an "in" to American success and shows just who has rights in this country and who does not.

You know, finding out who is in "The Club You Aren't A Member Of"...

It's not hard when we see girls get shopped out and pimped as low as Pop Warner level in burlesque performances (we call them "Cheerleading", etc. - but they are no less than burlesque) across the nation.

But no one wants to admit that.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 2, 2022, 11:41:40 PM11/2/22
His inappropriate touching of young girls goes back long before he took office and how is it weak? That fact that it shows him over and over and over and over creeping out these girls?
We can discuss his racism which goes back decades when he's said "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point." referring to having to put his kids in school with black children in DC.
“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” referring Obama, really he's the FIRST mainstream, articulate black? REALLY????
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” POOR kids referring to black kids. Otherwise it would read "poor kids are as bright and talented as rich kids", not white kids.
“I’ve had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,” Why is he even noticing enough to announce it? Shocked he didn't say dot not feather.
Biden explained during a virtual campaign event that Trump is wrong to hold China accountable for the COVID-19 because Americans aren’t able to distinguish “between a South Korean and someone from Beijing.”
Showing his contempt for us as a whole people.

Go ahead and explain away his racism now. Or ignore it, cuz there is no way to explain how racist Biden really is. He was forced to take Harris as his VP and even she called him out on his racism during the primaries, which shows HER lack of character.

Tin@

Nov 2, 2022, 11:42:32 PM11/2/22
Finally a subject we can agree on, imagine that!

Michael Falkner

Nov 3, 2022, 12:02:45 AM11/3/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 8:41:40 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> His inappropriate touching of young girls goes back long before he took office and how is it weak? That fact that it shows him over and over and over and over creeping out these girls?

It's an "in".

I don't think you understand the ties between inappropriate conduct and success in this country -- in fact, you can basically tie those who eventually get prosecuted or punished for it as people who have no use in society (anymore or ever)...

> We can discuss his racism which goes back decades when he's said "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point." referring to having to put his kids in school with black children in DC.

Especially with the rise of Black "useful idiots" to the Right, I can't be surprised.

> “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” referring Obama, really he's the FIRST mainstream, articulate black? REALLY????

Given what usually passes for African-Americans, he may not be the first, but he's definitely in the minority of the minority.

I remember discussing with a Black man on the streets when I used to be homeless -- I told him that I was a bit racist and looking over my shoulder at others like him, and he said "In your position, I cannot blame you."

> "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” POOR kids referring to black kids. Otherwise it would read "poor kids are as bright and talented as rich kids", not white kids.

Pretty much, yeah.

> “I’ve had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,” Why is he even noticing enough to announce it? Shocked he didn't say dot not feather.

I'd say, more, work there. Going there is another situation.

> Biden explained during a virtual campaign event that Trump is wrong to hold China accountable for the COVID-19 because Americans aren’t able to distinguish “between a South Korean and someone from Beijing.”

I meant what I said earlier -- true accountability for the origins of COVID can only come with a mushroom cloud.

> Go ahead and explain away his racism now. Or ignore it, cuz there is no way to explain how racist Biden really is. He was forced to take Harris as his VP and even she called him out on his racism during the primaries, which shows HER lack of character.

Maybe she knew she would be President soon. Consider that.

Mike (I fully anticipate calling for Biden's resignation in a week.)

Michael Falkner

Nov 3, 2022, 12:03:35 AM11/3/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 8:42:32 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> Finally a subject we can agree on, imagine that!

I don't think you get the concept of what that _means_, though.

Nor the number of men in this country who fondle and fuck kids -- and the society built around it.

Mike

The_LA_Flash

Nov 3, 2022, 11:40:02 AM11/3/22
> He was forced to take Harris as his VP and even she called him out on his racism during the primaries, which shows HER lack of character.

You wrote: "she called him out on his racism during the primaries, which shows HER lack of character."
So using your logic that mean YOU have a lack of character for calling Biden out too. Hahaha

Michael Falkner

Nov 3, 2022, 11:51:25 AM11/3/22
On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 8:40:02 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > He was forced to take Harris as his VP and even she called him out on his racism during the primaries, which shows HER lack of character.
> You wrote: "she called him out on his racism during the primaries, which shows HER lack of character."
> So using your logic that mean YOU have a lack of character for calling Biden out too. Hahaha

Laugh at your own peril.

There are millions of Americans like this blasphemous Whore of Babble-On who are THAT STUPID.

Their version of America only has a population of those they believe God has a use for -- everyone else dies.

Mike
Message has been deleted

The_LA_Flash

Nov 3, 2022, 4:02:14 PM11/3/22
The crazy thing is not only is the blasphemous Whore of Babble-On a BIG liar but even if you catch her in a lie she will NEVER admit it. Over 22 years ago, she was caught posting under 2 different names in a group and to this day she has NEVER admitted she did it even though there was evidence showing she did it. Maybe thats why she supports Trump, becasue they are cut from the same dishonest cloth.

Michael Falkner

Nov 3, 2022, 4:56:51 PM11/3/22
On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 1:02:14 PM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> The crazy thing is not only is the blasphemous Whore of Babble-On a BIG liar but even if you catch her in a lie she will NEVER admit it. Over 22 years ago, she was caught posting under 2 different names in a group and to this day she has NEVER admitted she did it even though there was evidence showing she did it. Maybe thats why she supports Trump, becasue they are cut from the same dishonest cloth.

The truth is what you can enforce, not what actually happened. Keep that in mind with the Trump Cult.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 1:43:19 PM11/4/22
No, because I didnt then take a position where I support him. You know I'm not the VP, right?????

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 2:45:50 PM11/4/22
On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 8:51:25 AM UTC-7, Michael Falkner wrote:
That isn't what I promote, but thanks for playing.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 4, 2022, 3:24:49 PM11/4/22
Right and now suddenly now you care about racism after years of supporting Donny Boy. Hahaha

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 3:43:05 PM11/4/22
I've always cared about it and you pointing the finger at me doesn't change THE FACT that Biden has made racist statements for GENERATIONS! But ignore that and pay your $6 a gallon gas, just so a great leader can't run this country. You support the one running this country into the ground. You're such a fool.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 4, 2022, 3:55:25 PM11/4/22
The difference is I'm NOT the one crying about the price of gas and BTW, stop with the lie, gas is now under $5 a gallon.

> just so a great leader can't run this country. You support the one running this country into the ground.

Our "great leader" Obama has already served his 2 terms so he has moved on, what we have now is still an upgrade from Donny Boy who didn't do anything when he was in office except blame others, grab pussy and tell everyone how great he is.

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 4:54:39 PM11/4/22
In some places, in other places it's still over $6 and SHOULD BE under $3

The_LA_Flash

Nov 4, 2022, 5:43:11 PM11/4/22
Gas prices would be the same they are now even if Donny Boy were in office, this is just another example how you're poorly educated.

Michael Falkner

Nov 4, 2022, 6:16:43 PM11/4/22
> That isn't what I promote, but thanks for playing.

That's why you lost 2020 -- the orange pig didn't give you the order you sought for when you voted for him.

Two words save this country, in the eyes of the Right -- Open Fire.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 10:22:15 PM11/4/22
Not true at all. Biden took away our supply and made us dependent on other countries.....countries that hate us. That's stupid. Plus he's releasing emergency supplies, that we need to keep, to barely lower our prices, then after the election, they will soar.

Tin@

Nov 4, 2022, 10:23:58 PM11/4/22
I didn't seek any order.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 4, 2022, 10:31:18 PM11/4/22
That's stupid, gas prices are up all over the world, only a moron would blame that on Biden.

Tin@

Nov 5, 2022, 12:31:49 AM11/5/22
Prove it

Michael Falkner

Nov 5, 2022, 1:43:18 AM11/5/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 7:23:58 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > That's why you lost 2020 -- the orange pig didn't give you the order you sought for when you voted for him.
> >
> > Two words save this country, in the eyes of the Right -- Open Fire.

> I didn't seek any order.

1) Collective "you".

2) The only way you are getting this country back is a Second Amendment solution on a Civil War-level scale.

Mike

The_LA_Flash

Nov 5, 2022, 8:50:19 AM11/5/22
DONE!!!!
U.S. presidents have little control over the price that consumers pay for gasoline. As the Energy Information Administration explains, gasoline prices are mainly affected by the price of crude oil, a fossil fuel that is refined into gasoline. And the price of crude oil is set on the global market, based largely on worldwide supply and demand.
https://www.factcheck.org/2022/07/gasoline-prices-up-due-to-global-supply-demand-issues-russian-invasion-of-ukraine/

Tin@

Nov 5, 2022, 12:03:45 PM11/5/22
So that explains since FEBRUARY, explain what happened the whole year before that! Gas has risen SHARPLY since Biden took over and shut down the pipeline. You don't get a pass on what happened 8 months ago.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 5, 2022, 2:23:28 PM11/5/22
Since FEBRUARY is when gas prices started going up, you dope and shutting down the pipeline was a good thing.

Michael Falkner

Nov 5, 2022, 4:34:33 PM11/5/22
On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 11:23:28 AM UTC-7, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> Since FEBRUARY is when gas prices started going up, you dope and shutting down the pipeline was a good thing.

As much as it hurts the rest of us, the answer should be:

Since you refused to do the right thing as a nation, now we make all elective travel a luxury or impossible for you.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 5, 2022, 6:13:00 PM11/5/22
It isn't impossible for me at all, it just isn't right. I have no problem paying what gas is, but plenty of poor people how have to choose food or gas to get to work. My life isn't hurt by this. I'm still enjoying life, but it isn't about just me. It's about how this affects the country as a whole. THIS is how homelessness starts. This is how depression and sometimes suicide starts.

Michael Falkner

Nov 6, 2022, 1:53:15 AM11/6/22
On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 3:13:00 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> It isn't impossible for me at all, it just isn't right. I have no problem paying what gas is, but plenty of poor people how have to choose food or gas to get to work. My life isn't hurt by this. I'm still enjoying life, but it isn't about just me. It's about how this affects the country as a whole. THIS is how homelessness starts. This is how depression and sometimes suicide starts.

I know. It's also how those on the Left decide to shoot those on the Right with nothing left to lose too.

Many of us know what's gone on here, and if we're going, then your safety cannot be assured unless you shoot us first.

And that's just one manifestation -- and just generally -- in that regard.

Mike

The_LA_Flash

Nov 7, 2022, 1:10:00 PM11/7/22
LIE MUCH??? YOU do NOT give a rats ass about anybody but yourself, look at you lying through your teeth "I have no problem paying what gas is, but plenty of poor people how have to choose food or gas to get to work. My life isn't hurt by this. I'm still enjoying life, but it isn't about just me. It's about how this affects the country as a whole."
and then you just starting making up things you have no idea about stating them as facts "THIS is how homelessness starts. This is how depression and sometimes suicide starts." just STOP!!!

Tin@

Nov 7, 2022, 5:08:01 PM11/7/22
On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 10:10:00 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 3:13:00 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> > > As much as it hurts the rest of us, the answer should be:
> > >
> > > Since you refused to do the right thing as a nation, now we make all elective travel a luxury or impossible for you.
> > >
> > > Mike
> > It isn't impossible for me at all, it just isn't right. I have no problem paying what gas is, but plenty of poor people how have to choose food or gas to get to work. My life isn't hurt by this. I'm still enjoying life, but it isn't about just me. It's about how this affects the country as a whole. THIS is how homelessness starts. This is how depression and sometimes suicide starts.
> LIE MUCH???

Nope, I don't lie hardly ever and anyone who denies never lying is a liar.

>YOU do NOT give a rats ass about anybody but yourself,

You base that on....and be VERY specific. Could it be when I'm donating blood or donating to my church or picking a co-worker up every day and taking her to work and back? Where am I not caring for anyone but myself (and that's just a few examples of my caring for others)

>look at you lying through your teeth "I have no problem paying what gas is, but plenty of poor people how have to choose food or gas to get to work. My life isn't hurt by this. I'm still enjoying life, but it isn't about just me. It's about how this affects the country as a whole."
> and then you just starting making up things you have no idea about stating them as facts "THIS is how homelessness starts. This is how depression and sometimes suicide starts." just STOP!!!

Stop telling they truth? Then you will call me a liar. You're so confusing. I guess you WANT me to lie so you can call me a liar.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 8, 2022, 11:59:04 AM11/8/22
On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 2:08:01 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 10:10:00 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > It isn't impossible for me at all, it just isn't right. I have no problem paying what gas is, but plenty of poor people how have to choose food or gas to get to work. My life isn't hurt by this. I'm still enjoying life, but it isn't about just me. It's about how this affects the country as a whole. THIS is how homelessness starts. This is how depression and sometimes suicide starts.
> > LIE MUCH???
> Nope, I don't lie hardly ever and anyone who denies never lying is a liar.

I ONLY care about the lies you tell about ME and the lie you refuse to admit to 22 years ago...

> >YOU do NOT give a rats ass about anybody but yourself,
> You base that on....and be VERY specific.

I base it on your loyalty to Donny Boy, you are who you hang out with or support, in other words, show me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.

> >look at you lying through your teeth "I have no problem paying what gas is, but plenty of poor people how have to choose food or gas to get to work. My life isn't hurt by this. I'm still enjoying life, but it isn't about just me. It's about how this affects the country as a whole."
> > and then you just starting making up things you have no idea about stating them as facts "THIS is how homelessness starts. This is how depression and sometimes suicide starts." just STOP!!!

> Stop telling they truth? Then you will call me a liar. You're so confusing. I guess you WANT me to lie so you can call me a liar.

NO, Stop talking about things you have NO clue about, you talk like you were once homeless and lived among them.

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 1:35:37 PM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 8:59:04 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 2:08:01 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > LIE MUCH???
> > Nope, I don't lie hardly ever and anyone who denies never lying is a liar.
> I ONLY care about the lies you tell about ME and the lie you refuse to admit to 22 years ago...

That's right, you don't care about your lies, because you think you are a better person. You are not.

> > >YOU do NOT give a rats ass about anybody but yourself,
> > You base that on....and be VERY specific.
> I base it on your loyalty to Donny Boy,

That doesn't show I don't care about anyone, in fact it shows the opposite, that I care that our country is properous again, which will NEVER happen under any Democrat in office or currently running for office.

>you are who you hang out with or support, in other words, show me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.

My friends are Christians, you going to bash that?

> > >look at you lying through your teeth "I have no problem paying what gas is, but plenty of poor people how have to choose food or gas to get to work. My life isn't hurt by this. I'm still enjoying life, but it isn't about just me. It's about how this affects the country as a whole."
> > > and then you just starting making up things you have no idea about stating them as facts "THIS is how homelessness starts. This is how depression and sometimes suicide starts." just STOP!!!
>
> > Stop telling they truth? Then you will call me a liar. You're so confusing. I guess you WANT me to lie so you can call me a liar.
> NO, Stop talking about things you have NO clue about, you talk like you were once homeless and lived among them.

No, but I am very close to the situation. What's YOUR first hand knowledge of homelessness? Or are you talking out of turn again?

The_LA_Flash

Nov 8, 2022, 3:44:25 PM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 10:35:37 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > Nope, I don't lie hardly ever and anyone who denies never lying is a liar.
> > I ONLY care about the lies you tell about ME and the lie you refuse to admit to 22 years ago...
> That's right, you don't care about your lies, because you think you are a better person. You are not.

Name the lies, I've told in this group. BTW, listing you posting as Lynda is NOT a lie, we BOTH know that, so that answer will NOT be accepted.

> > > You base that on....and be VERY specific.
> > I base it on your loyalty to Donny Boy,
> That doesn't show I don't care about anyone, in fact it shows the opposite, that I care that our country is properous again, which will NEVER happen under any Democrat in office or currently running for office.

That's just an opinion based on NOTHING!!

> >you are who you hang out with or support, in other words, show me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.
> My friends are Christians, you going to bash that?

Do those Christian "friends" attend Pastor Jackass church?

> > > Stop telling they truth? Then you will call me a liar. You're so confusing. I guess you WANT me to lie so you can call me a liar.
> > NO, Stop talking about things you have NO clue about, you talk like you were once homeless and lived among them.
> No, but I am very close to the situation. What's YOUR first hand knowledge of homelessness? Or are you talking out of turn again?

There are A LOT of different reasons that go into people being homeless everyone has their own story but to make a blanket statement like that, is just wrong... "THIS is how homelessness starts. This is how depression and sometimes suicide starts"

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 3:56:23 PM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 12:44:25 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 10:35:37 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > I ONLY care about the lies you tell about ME and the lie you refuse to admit to 22 years ago...
> > That's right, you don't care about your lies, because you think you are a better person. You are not.
> Name the lies, I've told in this group. BTW, listing you posting as Lynda is NOT a lie, we BOTH know that, so that answer will NOT be accepted.

Unlike you, I don't keep a record, but I can safely say anything you have said about me or my life.

> > > I base it on your loyalty to Donny Boy,
> > That doesn't show I don't care about anyone, in fact it shows the opposite, that I care that our country is properous again, which will NEVER happen under any Democrat in office or currently running for office.
> That's just an opinion based on NOTHING!!

Based on the fact that gas and food prices are high, for 2 examples. That isn't prosperous, I know you hate them silly facts. The rate of homelessness is another. Homelessness wasn't as high as it is now under Trump. Crime wasn't as high when under Trump. Democrats and their crappy policies are making this a 3rd world country.

> > >you are who you hang out with or support, in other words, show me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.
> > My friends are Christians, you going to bash that?
> Do those Christian "friends" attend Pastor Jackass church?

NOPE, I only have one friend who attends CCCH, the rest attend their own churches. So, did you have a point?

> > > NO, Stop talking about things you have NO clue about, you talk like you were once homeless and lived among them.
> > No, but I am very close to the situation. What's YOUR first hand knowledge of homelessness? Or are you talking out of turn again?
> There are A LOT of different reasons that go into people being homeless everyone has their own story but to make a blanket statement like that, is just wrong... "THIS is how homelessness starts. This is how depression and sometimes suicide starts"

Not being able to afford food, gas and a roof over your head because our President has let our country go down the drain is ONE of the ways homelessness starts. You can't possibly deny that, just because it doesn't personally affect you.