American Idol start date announced

Larc

Dec 2, 2021, 1:48:23 PM12/2/21
For the few who may still check this group for info concerning its original purpose,
American Idol 2022 will be kicking off on Sunday, February 27, at 8 PM (7 PM CST).
ABC is going by a lesser number, but we know it's actually Season 20.

https://tvline.com/2021/12/02/american-idol-jeopardy-college-championship-premiere-date-abc/

Larc

Michael Falkner

Dec 3, 2021, 2:46:47 AM12/3/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 10:48:23 AM UTC-8, Larc wrote:
> For the few who may still check this group for info concerning its original purpose,
> American Idol 2022 will be kicking off on Sunday, February 27, at 8 PM (7 PM CST).
> ABC is going by a lesser number, but we know it's actually Season 20.

The general rule of season numbers is that ABC is not to recognize the FOX seasons.

Mike

Zob

Dec 4, 2021, 12:21:09 AM12/4/21
Thanks Larc!