Trump hinted he would weaponize the Department of Justice against political enemies if re-elected.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 10, 2023, 1:39:22 PM11/10/23
Uh huh, just like I've been saying Trump's ultimate goal is to become a dictator and this is the first step in getting that done. When people tell you who they are believe them....

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/11/10/donald-trump-weaponize-doj-univision-intv-cnntm-vpx.cnn

Tin@

Nov 10, 2023, 7:28:37 PM11/10/23
On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 10:39:22 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> Uh huh, just like I've been saying Trump's ultimate goal is to become a dictator and this is the first step in getting that done. When people tell you who they are believe them....
>
> https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/11/10/donald-trump-weaponize-doj-univision-intv-cnntm-vpx.cnn

we do, we believe you are the troll you behave like.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 10, 2023, 9:55:13 PM11/10/23
Okay very cute, back to the topic on the table, are you perfectly fine with Trump becoming a dictator for the USA?

Tin@

Nov 10, 2023, 10:14:23 PM11/10/23
He will never be a dictator, it's your side who does that, like Dicktator Newscum. He was just short of forcing us all to inject his poison, against our wills. Watch if Newscum wins, (yes, he will be running for President instead of Biden) you will see what a DICKtator looks like. I mean we can't have plastic straws, but cigarettes aren't outlawed and they by far cause more problems than a plastic straw. He and your people are the hugest hypocrites, him and his "do as I say, not as I do", him and Auntie Nancy breaking all the rules they set for us common folk. You're okay with their hypocrisy? Nancy really had to have her hair done and Newscum had to go to a big party, when telling us we can't have turkey with our own families? Or will you conveniently forget that that all happened?

Michael Falkner

Nov 11, 2023, 6:03:47 PM11/11/23
On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 10:39:22 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> Uh huh, just like I've been saying Trump's ultimate goal is to become a dictator and this is the first step in getting that done. When people tell you who they are believe them....

Every President has had enemies' lists. He's just public about it.

Mike

Michael Falkner

Nov 11, 2023, 6:05:02 PM11/11/23
On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 7:14:23 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> He will never be a dictator, it's your side who does that, like Dicktator Newscum. He was just short of forcing us all to inject his poison, against our wills. Watch if Newscum wins, (yes, he will be running for President instead of Biden) you will see what a DICKtator looks like. I mean we can't have plastic straws, but cigarettes aren't outlawed and they by far cause more problems than a plastic straw. He and your people are the hugest hypocrites, him and his "do as I say, not as I do", him and Auntie Nancy breaking all the rules they set for us common folk. You're okay with their hypocrisy? Nancy really had to have her hair done and Newscum had to go to a big party, when telling us we can't have turkey with our own families? Or will you conveniently forget that that all happened?

I think the only reason 3/4 of that stuff is not also outlawed is violence, and you need to remember that.

England, for example, is about to outlaw cigarette smoking. It may take three generations to finally end it (the date allowed to buy will raise one year every year), but...

Mike

Tin@

Nov 11, 2023, 7:25:22 PM11/11/23
On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 3:05:02 PM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 7:14:23 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > He will never be a dictator, it's your side who does that, like Dicktator Newscum. He was just short of forcing us all to inject his poison, against our wills. Watch if Newscum wins, (yes, he will be running for President instead of Biden) you will see what a DICKtator looks like. I mean we can't have plastic straws, but cigarettes aren't outlawed and they by far cause more problems than a plastic straw. He and your people are the hugest hypocrites, him and his "do as I say, not as I do", him and Auntie Nancy breaking all the rules they set for us common folk. You're okay with their hypocrisy? Nancy really had to have her hair done and Newscum had to go to a big party, when telling us we can't have turkey with our own families? Or will you conveniently forget that that all happened?
> I think the only reason 3/4 of that stuff is not also outlawed is violence, and you need to remember that.

Straws are outlawed due to violence? That's a new one.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 13, 2023, 1:09:18 PM11/13/23
On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 7:14:23 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 6:55:13 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > we do, we believe you are the troll you behave like.
> > Okay very cute, back to the topic on the table, are you perfectly fine with Trump becoming a dictator for the USA?
> He will never be a dictator,

Niiiiiiice job of NOT answering with question with a statement, what Trump is saying he would do if he won the 2024 election is 100% a dictator move.

>it's your side who does that, like Dicktator Newscum. He was just short of forcing us all to inject his poison, against our wills. Watch if Newscum wins, (yes, he >will be running for President instead of Biden) you will see what a DICKtator looks like. I mean we can't have plastic straws, but cigarettes aren't outlawed and >they by far cause more problems than a plastic straw. He and your people are the hugest hypocrites, him and his "do as I say, not as I do", him and Auntie Nancy >breaking all the rules they set for us common folk. You're okay with their hypocrisy? Nancy really had to have her hair done and Newscum had to go to a big party, > when telling us we can't have turkey with our own families? Or will you conveniently forget that that all happened?

....and then you followed up with your famous "Hey look over there" rant. When Newsome and Nancy try to overthrow an election they LOST, like Trump did on Jan 6th, then we can talk about them being dictators but until that happens your rant is baseless.

Tin@

Nov 14, 2023, 12:20:15 AM11/14/23
On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 10:09:18 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 7:14:23 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Okay very cute, back to the topic on the table, are you perfectly fine with Trump becoming a dictator for the USA?
> > He will never be a dictator,
> Niiiiiiice job of NOT answering with question with a statement, what Trump is saying he would do if he won the 2024 election is 100% a dictator move.

I did, he won't be one, so I have nothing to be perfectly fine or not fine about. Are you fine with Biden being a kid sniffer?

> >it's your side who does that, like Dicktator Newscum. He was just short of forcing us all to inject his poison, against our wills. Watch if Newscum wins, (yes, he >will be running for President instead of Biden) you will see what a DICKtator looks like. I mean we can't have plastic straws, but cigarettes aren't outlawed and >they by far cause more problems than a plastic straw. He and your people are the hugest hypocrites, him and his "do as I say, not as I do", him and Auntie Nancy >breaking all the rules they set for us common folk. You're okay with their hypocrisy? Nancy really had to have her hair done and Newscum had to go to a big party, > when telling us we can't have turkey with our own families? Or will you conveniently forget that that all happened?
> ....and then you followed up with your famous "Hey look over there" rant. When Newsome and Nancy try to overthrow an election they LOST, like Trump did on Jan 6th, then we can talk about them being dictators but until that happens your rant is baseless.

Their behavior was DICKtator behavior.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 14, 2023, 11:10:01 AM11/14/23
On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 9:20:15 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 10:09:18 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > He will never be a dictator,
> > Niiiiiiice job of NOT answering with question with a statement, what Trump is saying he would do if he won the 2024 election is 100% a dictator move.
> I did, he won't be one, so I have nothing to be perfectly fine or not fine about. Are you fine with Biden being a kid sniffer?

That story about Biden being a "kid sniffer" was just something that FOXNEWS fabricated trying to make something out of nothing, when there is a video of Biden saying he likes to "kid sniffer" then and only then will it be a real story, like there is of Tramp bragging on video that he "grabs women by the pussy." When you went to the Trump rally did you go there because you were hoping Trump would grab you by the pussy?

> > >it's your side who does that, like Dicktator Newscum. He was just short of forcing us all to inject his poison, against our wills. Watch if Newscum wins, (yes, he >will be running for President instead of Biden) you will see what a DICKtator looks like. I mean we can't have plastic straws, but cigarettes aren't outlawed and >they by far cause more problems than a plastic straw. He and your people are the hugest hypocrites, him and his "do as I say, not as I do", him and Auntie Nancy >breaking all the rules they set for us common folk. You're okay with their hypocrisy? Nancy really had to have her hair done and Newscum had to go to a big party, > when telling us we can't have turkey with our own families? Or will you conveniently forget that that all happened?
> > ....and then you followed up with your famous "Hey look over there" rant. When Newsome and Nancy try to overthrow an election they LOST, like Trump did on Jan 6th, then we can talk about them being dictators but until that happens your rant is baseless.
> Their behavior was DICKtator behavior.

Again the ONLY dictator behavior I know of is Jan 6th when Trump tried to overthrow an election he LOST.

Tin@

Nov 15, 2023, 12:00:57 AM11/15/23
On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:10:01 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 9:20:15 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > Niiiiiiice job of NOT answering with question with a statement, what Trump is saying he would do if he won the 2024 election is 100% a dictator move.
> > I did, he won't be one, so I have nothing to be perfectly fine or not fine about. Are you fine with Biden being a kid sniffer?
> That story about Biden being a "kid sniffer" was just something that FOXNEWS fabricated trying to make something out of nothing,

I'd provide video, but you won't watch, so.....but the dude is creepy, even his daughter wrote about it. And he married the girl who babysat his kids.

>when there is a video of Biden saying he likes to "kid sniffer" then and only then will it be a real story, like there is of Tramp bragging on video that he "grabs women by the pussy." When you went to the Trump rally did you go there because you were hoping Trump would grab you by the pussy?
> > > ....and then you followed up with your famous "Hey look over there" rant. When Newsome and Nancy try to overthrow an election they LOST, like Trump did on Jan 6th, then we can talk about them being dictators but until that happens your rant is baseless.
> > Their behavior was DICKtator behavior.
> Again the ONLY dictator behavior I know of is Jan 6th when Trump tried to overthrow an election he LOST.

No, when Newscum made it mandatory for people to get the v@x or lose their job, that's a DICKtator.

Michael Falkner

Nov 15, 2023, 12:42:22 AM11/15/23
On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> No, when Newscum made it mandatory for people to get the v@x or lose their job, that's a DICKtator.

I'm sorry some of us wanted to defeat COVID.

You never did.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 15, 2023, 8:14:08 AM11/15/23
The v@x did nothing to stop it and forcing people to do something is DICKtatorship.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 15, 2023, 10:54:26 AM11/15/23
On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:10:01 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > I did, he won't be one, so I have nothing to be perfectly fine or not fine about. Are you fine with Biden being a kid sniffer?
> > That story about Biden being a "kid sniffer" was just something that FOXNEWS fabricated trying to make something out of nothing,
> I'd provide video, but you won't watch, so.....but the dude is creepy, even his daughter wrote about it.

I've seen the video, that's why I said FoxNews fabricated it trying to make something out of nothing,, keep in mind, FoxNews got a BIG fine for making up stories, so stuff FoxNews reports should be taken with a grain of salt UNLESS other media sources are saying it too. BTW, are we NOW going to bring in what family members say about Biden? Because there is a sh*tload of stuff Trump's family members have said about him but I haven't brought it in cuz I know you would cry about it.

>And he married the girl who babysat his kids.

THAT is ANOTHER one of the LIES that you believe from social media, when are you going to wake up and stop believing that crap? This is why I've learned NOT to trust your sources and then you cry about it saying "No, I can't cite a specific case, ....but I know you will just call me a liar, cuz I can't cite a specific case and even if I did, you'd say you can't trust my source, so you painted me into a corner where I can never prove anything anyhow....so no need for me to make any effort" ANYWAY, I do NOT paint you "into a corner" you paint yourself into a corner by coming up with bogus stuff and try to sell them as facts, BTW, speaking of facts, here it the link to the TRUTH about Jill Biden.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bidens-started-dating/fact-check-false-claims-about-when-jill-and-joe-biden-started-dating-idUSKBN29W2MP

> >when there is a video of Biden saying he likes to "kid sniffer" then and only then will it be a real story, like there is of Tramp bragging on video that he "grabs women by the pussy." When you went to the Trump rally did you go there because you were hoping Trump would grab you by the pussy?

No comment, because you know it is worse to be a pussy grabber than a kid sniffer. Duly Noted.

> > > Their behavior was DICKtator behavior.
> > Again the ONLY dictator behavior I know of is Jan 6th when Trump tried to overthrow an election he LOST.
> No, when Newscum made it mandatory for people to get the v@x or lose their job, that's a DICKtator.

You didn't get the v@x and you still kept your job, lie much?

Michael Falkner

Nov 15, 2023, 10:59:52 AM11/15/23
On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 5:14:08 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> The v@x did nothing to stop it and forcing people to do something is DICKtatorship.

Because of you and yours.

You obviously are too stupid to know of the concept of herd immunity.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 15, 2023, 9:05:26 PM11/15/23
On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:54:26 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > That story about Biden being a "kid sniffer" was just something that FOXNEWS fabricated trying to make something out of nothing,
> > I'd provide video, but you won't watch, so.....but the dude is creepy, even his daughter wrote about it.
> I've seen the video, that's why I said FoxNews fabricated it trying to make something out of nothing,, keep in mind, FoxNews got a BIG fine for making up stories, so stuff FoxNews reports should be taken with a grain of salt UNLESS other media sources are saying it too. BTW, are we NOW going to bring in what family members say about Biden? Because there is a sh*tload of stuff Trump's family members have said about him but I haven't brought it in cuz I know you would cry about it.
> >And he married the girl who babysat his kids.
> THAT is ANOTHER one of the LIES that you believe from social media, when are you going to wake up and stop believing that crap? This is why I've learned NOT to trust your sources and then you cry about it saying "No, I can't cite a specific case, ....but I know you will just call me a liar, cuz I can't cite a specific case and even if I did, you'd say you can't trust my source, so you painted me into a corner where I can never prove anything anyhow....so no need for me to make any effort" ANYWAY, I do NOT paint you "into a corner" you paint yourself into a corner by coming up with bogus stuff and try to sell them as facts, BTW, speaking of facts, here it the link to the TRUTH about Jill Biden.

Yep, you're a waste of time.

> https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bidens-started-dating/fact-check-false-claims-about-when-jill-and-joe-biden-started-dating-idUSKBN29W2MP
> > >when there is a video of Biden saying he likes to "kid sniffer" then and only then will it be a real story, like there is of Tramp bragging on video that he "grabs women by the pussy." When you went to the Trump rally did you go there because you were hoping Trump would grab you by the pussy?
> No comment, because you know it is worse to be a pussy grabber than a kid sniffer. Duly Noted.
> > > Again the ONLY dictator behavior I know of is Jan 6th when Trump tried to overthrow an election he LOST.
> > No, when Newscum made it mandatory for people to get the v@x or lose their job, that's a DICKtator.
> You didn't get the v@x and you still kept your job, lie much?

I didn't say everyone, but there were plenty who lost their job OR were forced to get it.

Tin@

Nov 15, 2023, 9:08:24 PM11/15/23
I didn't get Covid and I didn't get the v@x. I'm not the problem, whereas PLENTY of people got the v@x and then got Covid, in some cases, over and over. Stop blaming me for something I didn't have, so I couldn't spread. I know you don't get it, but viruses are spread by people with the virus, I didn't have it so i can't spread it. Hell, I even spent the evening with 5 people who the next day ended up with it, ALL v@xed and they got it and *I* did not. Again, I'm not the problem. Your thinking is.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 16, 2023, 12:33:32 PM11/16/23
On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:05:26 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:54:26 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > > I'd provide video, but you won't watch, so.....but the dude is creepy, even his daughter wrote about it.
> > I've seen the video, that's why I said FoxNews fabricated it trying to make something out of nothing,, keep in mind, FoxNews got a BIG fine for making up stories, so stuff FoxNews reports should be taken with a grain of salt UNLESS other media sources are saying it too. BTW, are we NOW going to bring in what family members say about Biden? Because there is a sh*tload of stuff Trump's family members have said about him but I haven't brought it in cuz I know you would cry about it.

Duly Noted, that you ignored my question about making it fair game to bring up what family members say....

> > >And he married the girl who babysat his kids.
> > THAT is ANOTHER one of the LIES that you believe from social media, when are you going to wake up and stop believing that crap? This is why I've learned NOT to trust your sources and then you cry about it saying "No, I can't cite a specific case, ....but I know you will just call me a liar, cuz I can't cite a specific case and even if I did, you'd say you can't trust my source, so you painted me into a corner where I can never prove anything anyhow....so no need for me to make any effort" ANYWAY, I do NOT paint you "into a corner" you paint yourself into a corner by coming up with bogus stuff and try to sell them as facts, BTW, speaking of facts, here it the link to the TRUTH about Jill Biden.
> Yep, you're a waste of time.

You tried to pass off a LIE as fact, then when I called you out on it with proof, you ignored the proof and said "you're a waste of time" Duly Noted, that the truth to you is just a waste of time. In the words of Mark Twain "“Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.”

> > https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bidens-started-dating/fact-check-false-claims-about-when-jill-and-joe-biden-started-dating-idUSKBN29W2MP
> > No comment, because you know it is worse to be a pussy grabber than a kid sniffer. Duly Noted.
> > > No, when Newscum made it mandatory for people to get the v@x or lose their job, that's a DICKtator.
> > You didn't get the v@x and you still kept your job, lie much?
> I didn't say everyone, but there were plenty who lost their job OR were forced to get it.

back, back, back, backpeddle. <eye roll> @@

Tin@

Nov 16, 2023, 10:35:24 PM11/16/23
On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:33:32 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:05:26 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> > > I've seen the video, that's why I said FoxNews fabricated it trying to make something out of nothing,, keep in mind, FoxNews got a BIG fine for making up stories, so stuff FoxNews reports should be taken with a grain of salt UNLESS other media sources are saying it too. BTW, are we NOW going to bring in what family members say about Biden? Because there is a sh*tload of stuff Trump's family members have said about him but I haven't brought it in cuz I know you would cry about it.
> Duly Noted, that you ignored my question about making it fair game to bring up what family members say....

So Biden's daughter writing about him being creepy with her when she was in the shower holds water, got it.

> > > THAT is ANOTHER one of the LIES that you believe from social media, when are you going to wake up and stop believing that crap? This is why I've learned NOT to trust your sources and then you cry about it saying "No, I can't cite a specific case, ....but I know you will just call me a liar, cuz I can't cite a specific case and even if I did, you'd say you can't trust my source, so you painted me into a corner where I can never prove anything anyhow....so no need for me to make any effort" ANYWAY, I do NOT paint you "into a corner" you paint yourself into a corner by coming up with bogus stuff and try to sell them as facts, BTW, speaking of facts, here it the link to the TRUTH about Jill Biden.
> > Yep, you're a waste of time.
> You tried to pass off a LIE as fact,

It isn't a lie. And you do it all the time.

> then when I called you out on it with proof, you ignored the proof and said "you're a waste of time" Duly Noted, that the truth to you is just a waste of time. In the words of Mark Twain "“Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.”
> > > https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bidens-started-dating/fact-check-false-claims-about-when-jill-and-joe-biden-started-dating-idUSKBN29W2MP
> > > No comment, because you know it is worse to be a pussy grabber than a kid sniffer. Duly Noted.
> > > You didn't get the v@x and you still kept your job, lie much?
> > I didn't say everyone, but there were plenty who lost their job OR were forced to get it.
> back, back, back, backpeddle. <eye roll> @@

Show where I said everyone. He did make it mandatory for people. One of our pts that was a firefighter got laid off because he refused to. I know, I'm lying cuz I can't prove it.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 17, 2023, 10:45:10 AM11/17/23
On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:35:24 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:33:32 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:

> > Duly Noted, that you ignored my question about making it fair game to bring up what family members say....
> So Biden's daughter writing about him being creepy with her when she was in the shower holds water, got it.

You're peddling a LIE, here is PROOF showing you the TRUTH! You really got to stop getting your news from social media, it really makes you look stu-pid.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/12/facebook-posts/fact-checking-pedophilia-attacks-against-joe-biden/

> > > Yep, you're a waste of time.
> > You tried to pass off a LIE as fact,
> It isn't a lie. And you do it all the time.

You're peddling another LIE, this is PROOF to the TRUTH! You really got to stop getting your news from social media, it really makes you look stu-pid.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bidens-started-dating/fact-check-false-claims-about-when-jill-and-joe-biden-started-dating-idUSKBN29W2MP

> > then when I called you out on it with proof, you ignored the proof and said "you're a waste of time" Duly Noted, that the truth to you is just a waste of time. In the words of Mark Twain "“Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.”
> > > I didn't say everyone, but there were plenty who lost their job OR were forced to get it.
> > back, back, back, backpeddle. <eye roll> @@
> Show where I said everyone. He did make it mandatory for people. One of our pts that was a firefighter got laid off because he refused to. I know, I'm lying cuz I can't prove it.

In a dictatorship, EVERYONE does it or they are OUT!!! Thank you for supporting my claim that Newsome isn't a dictator.

Tin@

Nov 17, 2023, 1:15:32 PM11/17/23
Your "proof" is an unreliable source.

> > > https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bidens-started-dating/fact-check-false-claims-about-when-jill-and-joe-biden-started-dating-idUSKBN29W2MP
> > > No comment, because you know it is worse to be a pussy grabber than a kid sniffer. Duly Noted.
> > > You didn't get the v@x and you still kept your job, lie much?
> > I didn't say everyone, but there were plenty who lost their job OR were forced to get it.
> back, back, back, backpeddle. <eye roll> @@

Nope, true story, you can deny all you wish.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 17, 2023, 1:36:05 PM11/17/23
Reuters is a VERY reliable source, that just show how little you know.

Tin@

Nov 17, 2023, 1:37:18 PM11/17/23
Owned by the people who pull the strings, small mind.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 17, 2023, 3:47:51 PM11/17/23
I laugh how you are living your life in fear, waiting for some boogieman to jump out of the bushes to get you, you really are a paranoid fool.

Tin@

Nov 17, 2023, 7:43:36 PM11/17/23

> > > Reuters is a VERY reliable source, that just show how little you know.
> > Owned by the people who pull the strings, small mind.
> I laugh how you are living your life in fear, waiting for some boogieman to jump out of the bushes to get you, you really are a paranoid fool.

I laugh at your naivety, that you think people tell the truth. YOU don't tell the truth, so why would anyone else. You SHOULD know what the Bible says about this, but since you don't own one and don't read one, you wouldn't know what I'm referencing.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 20, 2023, 10:26:52 AM11/20/23
NOT only do I tell the truth, I use links from VERY relialbe sources, too bad you're 0 - 2 when it comes to those 2 things.

Tin@

Nov 20, 2023, 10:41:01 AM11/20/23
what is relialbe????

> sources, too bad you're 0 - 2 when it comes to those 2 things.

Too bad you can't spell common words ....or use spell check.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 20, 2023, 11:12:55 AM11/20/23
On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:43:36 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
NOT only do I tell the truth, I use links from VERY reliable sources, too bad you're 0 - 2 when it comes to those 2 things.

Tin@

Nov 20, 2023, 9:24:29 PM11/20/23
On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:12:55 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > I laugh how you are living your life in fear, waiting for some boogieman to jump out of the bushes to get you, you really are a paranoid fool.
> > I laugh at your naivety, that you think people tell the truth. YOU don't tell the truth, so why would anyone else. You SHOULD know what the Bible says about this, but since you don't own one and don't read one, you wouldn't know what I'm referencing.
> NOT only do I tell the truth,

Not so much

>I use links from VERY reliable sources, too bad you're 0 - 2 when it comes to those 2 things.

Puppeteer "news sources" are not reliable, well, they are for what they want you to think, but not what reality IS.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 21, 2023, 11:23:46 AM11/21/23
On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:24:29 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > I laugh at your naivety, that you think people tell the truth. YOU don't tell the truth, so why would anyone else. You SHOULD know what the Bible says about this, but since you don't own one and don't read one, you wouldn't know what I'm referencing.
> > NOT only do I tell the truth,
> Not so much

No, VERY much, I've always told if I ever post a lie, call me out on it with PROOF, just calling it a lie without PROOF means NOTHING! Unfortunately for you, you call it a lie with NO PROOF.

> >I use links from VERY reliable sources, too bad you're 0 - 2 when it comes to those 2 things.
> Puppeteer "news sources" are not reliable, well, they are for what they want you to think, but not what reality IS.

Where do YOU go to get "news sources" that are not "Puppeteer?" I'll wait......<crickets>

Tin@

Nov 21, 2023, 1:10:41 PM11/21/23
On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:23:46 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:24:29 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > NOT only do I tell the truth,
> > Not so much
> No, VERY much,

You've lied so much and so long you don't even know what the truth is.

>I've always told if I ever post a lie, call me out

I have I'm not Linda or the other guy, Larc.

> on it with PROOF, just calling it a lie without PROOF means NOTHING! Unfortunately for you, you call it a lie with NO PROOF.

You'd accept no proof, so it's not worth trying.

> > >I use links from VERY reliable sources, too bad you're 0 - 2 when it comes to those 2 things.

By puppeteers.

> > Puppeteer "news sources" are not reliable
well, they are for what they want you to think, but not what reality IS.
> Where do YOU go to get "news sources" that are not "Puppeteer?" I'll wait......<crickets>

Reliable sources, not those owned by the people set to destroy our world.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 22, 2023, 10:51:09 AM11/22/23
On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:10:41 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:23:46 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > Not so much
> > No, VERY much,
> You've lied so much and so long you don't even know what the truth is.

Nope, NOT true, I see you believe in Trump's behavior: "If you tell a lie long enough people will begin to believe as fact." That does NOT work with me, so keep peddling your lies, I KNOW the TRUTH!!

> >I've always told if I ever post a lie, call me out
> I have I'm not Linda or the other guy, Larc.

I agree, you're NOT Linda, you're Tina BUT you did have a SP named "Linda" and it's funny that of all the people you could have picked from this group to say I was/am, you picked the ONE person who still pops into this group every now and then, which goes to show you just how much of a BIG boob you are. So keep trying to pedal the LIE that I'm Larc, cuz we BOTH know you have NO proof.

> > on it with PROOF, just calling it a lie without PROOF means NOTHING! Unfortunately for you, you call it a lie with NO PROOF.
> You'd accept no proof, so it's not worth trying.

That's NEVER stopped you before, you're still trying to show the video of Biden saying racist things.

> By puppeteers.

In other words, those that do NOT sing the praises of Trump.

> > > Puppeteer "news sources" are not reliable
> well, they are for what they want you to think, but not what reality IS.

You can say that but I'm going off the court records, they show Trump already LOST 1 case with a few more cases to go, that is "what reality IS."

> > Where do YOU go to get "news sources" that are not "Puppeteer?" I'll wait......<crickets>
> Reliable sources, not those owned by the people set to destroy our world.

IOW, NOT those that pedal these lies.
1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED
4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
8. For 24 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!
12. they want everyone fat and lazy cuz they are easier to control.

Tin@

Nov 22, 2023, 12:35:09 PM11/22/23
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:51:09 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:10:41 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > No, VERY much,
> > You've lied so much and so long you don't even know what the truth is.
> Nope, NOT true, I see you believe in Trump's behavior: "If you tell a lie long enough people will begin to believe as fact." That does NOT work with me, so keep peddling your lies, I KNOW the TRUTH!!
> > >I've always told if I ever post a lie, call me out
> > I have I'm not Linda or the other guy, Larc.
> I agree, you're NOT Linda, you're Tina BUT you did have a SP named "Linda" and it's funny that of all the people you could have picked from this group to say I was/am, you picked the ONE person who still pops into this group every now and then,

No he didn't, until I called you out as him.

>which goes to show you just how much of a BIG boob you are. So keep trying to pedal the LIE that I'm Larc, cuz we BOTH know you have NO proof.

I do have proof, or I wouldn't have stated it.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 24, 2023, 12:17:01 PM11/24/23
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 9:35:09 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:51:09 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > You've lied so much and so long you don't even know what the truth is.
> > Nope, NOT true, I see you believe in Trump's behavior: "If you tell a lie long enough people will begin to believe as fact." That does NOT work with me, so keep peddling your lies, I KNOW the TRUTH!!
> > > I have I'm not Linda or the other guy, Larc.
> > I agree, you're NOT Linda, you're Tina BUT you did have a SP named "Linda" and it's funny that of all the people you could have picked from this group to say I was/am, you picked the ONE person who still pops into this group every now and then,
> No he didn't, until I called you out as him.

That's a lie, you had been saying "Larc" for awhile but I thought you meant "Lark" but you were spelling it your own way like you do with "waite" so I didn't think much of it until I asked you about it, then I started a new thread called "Attn Larc" and then he came back into the group for 1 post.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.tv.american-idol/c/bLRkkOa3XRA/m/5367ZqhjBwAJ

> >which goes to show you just how much of a BIG boob you are. So keep trying to pedal the LIE that I'm Larc, cuz we BOTH know you have NO proof.
> I do have proof, or I wouldn't have stated it.

You have NO PROOF, you're a BIG LIAR, cuz if you had PROOF which we BOTH know you do NOT, you would be rubbing it in my face like I have been taking GREAT JOY showing the PROOF I have of you being "Linda" 24 years ago.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.mark-brian/c/tBdsN7U4mCg/m/p1HYisLUA-0J

> > > You'd accept no proof, so it's not worth trying.
> > That's NEVER stopped you before, you're still trying to show the video of Biden saying racist things.

Crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets

> > > By puppeteers.
> > In other words, those that do NOT sing the praises of Trump.
> > > well, they are for what they want you to think, but not what reality IS.
> > You can say that but I'm going off the court records, they show Trump already LOST 1 case with a few more cases to go, that is "what reality IS."
Crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets

Tin@

Nov 24, 2023, 12:30:43 PM11/24/23
On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 9:17:01 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 9:35:09 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > Nope, NOT true, I see you believe in Trump's behavior: "If you tell a lie long enough people will begin to believe as fact." That does NOT work with me, so keep peddling your lies, I KNOW the TRUTH!!
> > > I agree, you're NOT Linda, you're Tina BUT you did have a SP named "Linda" and it's funny that of all the people you could have picked from this group to say I was/am, you picked the ONE person who still pops into this group every now and then,
> > No he didn't, until I called you out as him.
> That's a lie, you had been saying "Larc" for awhile but I thought you meant "Lark" but you were spelling it your own way like you do with "waite" so I didn't think much of it until I asked you about it, then I started a new thread called "Attn Larc" and then he came back into the group for 1 post.

Exactly, as soon as you got what I was saying, he suddenly appeared.

> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.tv.american-idol/c/bLRkkOa3XRA/m/5367ZqhjBwAJ
> > >which goes to show you just how much of a BIG boob you are. So keep trying to pedal the LIE that I'm Larc, cuz we BOTH know you have NO proof.
> > I do have proof, or I wouldn't have stated it.
> You have NO PROOF, you're a BIG LIAR, cuz if you had PROOF which we BOTH know you do NOT, you would be rubbing it in my face like I have been taking GREAT JOY showing the PROOF I have of you being "Linda" 24 years ago.

I have proof, you just wouldn't believe it so why waste my time?

> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.mark-brian/c/tBdsN7U4mCg/m/p1HYisLUA-0J
> > > That's NEVER stopped you before, you're still trying to show the video of Biden saying racist things.
> Crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets

??

> > > In other words, those that do NOT sing the praises of Trump.
> > > You can say that but I'm going off the court records, they show Trump already LOST 1 case with a few more cases to go, that is "what reality IS."
> Crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets

You might want to call an exterminator for all these bugs....or is God sending you the first plague?

The_LA_Flash

Nov 24, 2023, 12:54:29 PM11/24/23
Noooooo, as soon as I got what you were saying, I posted a new thread, "Attn: Larc," letting him know that you think he is my sock puppet and then he appeared, there is a BIG difference.

> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.tv.american-idol/c/bLRkkOa3XRA/m/5367ZqhjBwAJ
> > > I do have proof, or I wouldn't have stated it.
> > You have NO PROOF, you're a BIG LIAR, cuz if you had PROOF which we BOTH know you do NOT, you would be rubbing it in my face like I have been taking GREAT JOY showing the PROOF I have of you being "Linda" 24 years ago.
> I have proof, you just wouldn't believe it so why waste my time?

Suuuuuurrrrrre you do and the next thing you'll be telling me is, little green men are going to appear from out of the sky today and take us all away. lol

> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.mark-brian/c/tBdsN7U4mCg/m/p1HYisLUA-0J
> > Crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets
> ??
> > Crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets
> You might want to call an exterminator for all these bugs....or is God sending you the first plague?

Those bugs are there because you know I told the TRUTH and you have nothing to say. lol

Tin@

Nov 24, 2023, 1:02:27 PM11/24/23
I'm sure I do, you already made the claim you won't believe any proof I give, so I won't spin my wheels.

> and the next thing you'll be telling me is, little green men are going to appear from out of the sky today and take us all away. lol

Nope, only Jesus will take me away.....and you'll be going "huh, she was right!" As you're Left Behind.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 24, 2023, 1:22:13 PM11/24/23
Uh huh just to show you how stu-pid you are, you posted that ^^^^^ and then you went and STARTED a NEW thread about the v@x, showing PROOF to what you said about people losing their jobs, are you really that stu-pid? If that wasn't enough, you then doubled down on being stu-pid and bitched that I didn't comment on your thread and then you tripled down on being stu-pid and bitched about it in another thread too. lol

> > and the next thing you'll be telling me is, little green men are going to appear from out of the sky today and take us all away. lol
> Nope, only Jesus will take me away.....and you'll be going "huh, she was right!" As you're Left Behind.

There you go, ASS-U-MEing I'll be "Left Behind"

Tin@

Nov 24, 2023, 2:52:35 PM11/24/23
What part is wrong, you ignored a thread that proved you were wrong, by a LEFTIST rag.

> > > and the next thing you'll be telling me is, little green men are going to appear from out of the sky today and take us all away. lol
> > Nope, only Jesus will take me away.....and you'll be going "huh, she was right!" As you're Left Behind.
> There you go, ASS-U-MEing I'll be "Left Behind"

I have no doubt at all. If your black heart knew God, you wouldn't post as you do. You are a reflection of your hate.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 24, 2023, 3:14:16 PM11/24/23
Let's stick to what I posted, YOU posted: "you already made the claim you won't believe any proof I give, so I won't spin my wheels" so then you DID post PROOF on another thread on another topic, why would you post PROOF if you really believe these words: "you already made the claim you won't believe any proof I give, so I won't spin my wheels" so why did you decide to spin your wheels??? lol

> > > Nope, only Jesus will take me away.....and you'll be going "huh, she was right!" As you're Left Behind.
> > There you go, ASS-U-MEing I'll be "Left Behind"
> I have no doubt at all. If your black heart knew God, you wouldn't post as you do. You are a reflection of your hate.

Talk to Jack about Judging people, I'm sure if he is worth his salt as a preacher he would tell you, you're wrong for doing that.

Tin@

Nov 24, 2023, 7:35:05 PM11/24/23
I figured you might believe what a LEFTIST rag says. Instead, you validated my proof by ignoring it, because you know you can't argue your way out.

>why would you post PROOF if you really believe these words: "you already made the claim you won't believe any proof I give, so I won't spin my wheels" so why did you decide to spin your wheels??? lol
> > > There you go, ASS-U-MEing I'll be "Left Behind"
> > I have no doubt at all. If your black heart knew God, you wouldn't post as you do. You are a reflection of your hate.
> Talk to Jack about Judging people, I'm sure if he is worth his salt as a preacher he would tell you, you're wrong for doing that.

Your ignorance of God's Word is stunning, you can't cherry pick your verses. "“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. " So if you really are my brother in Christ (I doubt you even know what that mean) then I am confronting you with your sin....one of many.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 27, 2023, 10:35:29 AM11/27/23
YOU ASS-U-MEd, and you showed PROOF, which goes directly against what you posted here: "you already made the claim you won't believe any proof I give, so I won't spin my wheels" which makes you a LIAR!!! Thank you very much!

> >why would you post PROOF if you really believe these words: "you already made the claim you won't believe any proof I give, so I won't spin my wheels" so why did you decide to spin your wheels??? lol
> > > I have no doubt at all. If your black heart knew God, you wouldn't post as you do. You are a reflection of your hate.
> > Talk to Jack about Judging people, I'm sure if he is worth his salt as a preacher he would tell you, you're wrong for doing that.
> Your ignorance of God's Word is stunning, you can't cherry pick your verses.

Sure, you can, Preachers do it all the time, where have you been? Certainly, you are NOT paying attention.

Tin@

Nov 27, 2023, 9:44:40 PM11/27/23
Whatever, troll.

> > >why would you post PROOF if you really believe these words: "you already made the claim you won't believe any proof I give, so I won't spin my wheels" so why did you decide to spin your wheels??? lol
> > > Talk to Jack about Judging people, I'm sure if he is worth his salt as a preacher he would tell you, you're wrong for doing that.
> > Your ignorance of God's Word is stunning, you can't cherry pick your verses.
> Sure, you can, Preachers do it all the time, where have you been? Certainly, you are NOT paying attention.

Not good preachers, that's why MY Pastor goes verse by verse, so you have context, it also still doesn't excuse your behavior. If you think the "judging verse only means don't judge, then you are the EXACT fool I believe you are and better study up better.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 28, 2023, 10:54:52 AM11/28/23
On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 6:44:40 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 7:35:29 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > I figured you might believe what a LEFTIST rag says. Instead, you validated my proof by ignoring it, because you know you can't argue your way out.
> > YOU ASS-U-MEd, and you showed PROOF, which goes directly against what you posted here: "you already made the claim you won't believe any proof I give, so I won't spin my wheels" which makes you a LIAR!!! Thank you very much!
> Whatever, troll.

No, you can't just say "whatever" to that cuz you spoke out so strongly against it and then you went ahead and did it, hypocrite much? Don't blame me for painting you into a corner, you did that to yourself.

> > > Your ignorance of God's Word is stunning, you can't cherry pick your verses.
> > Sure, you can, Preachers do it all the time, where have you been? Certainly, you are NOT paying attention.
> Not good preachers,

You wouldn't know what a good preacher is since you have been with Jack so long, I'm still waiting for him to speak out against all of the senseless guns killings we have had, looks like I'll be John Wait(e)ing forever.

Tin@

Nov 28, 2023, 11:19:06 AM11/28/23

The fact is you lied about people losing jobs if they didn't get v@xxed and I proved they did and you intentionally ignored it, cuz that's what you do.

> > > Sure, you can, Preachers do it all the time, where have you been? Certainly, you are NOT paying attention.
> > Not good preachers,
> You wouldn't know what a good preacher is since you have been with Jack so long, I'm still waiting for him to speak out against all of the senseless guns killings we have had, looks like I'll be John Wait(e)ing forever.

I've gone to church my entire life, it's a new fangled thing for you (or so you claim, Fornicator). Pastor Jack is respected around the world. You, Satan, are a fool.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 28, 2023, 12:08:39 PM11/28/23
On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 8:19:06 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 7:54:52 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > Whatever, troll.
> > No, you can't just say "whatever" to that cuz you spoke out so strongly against it and then you went ahead and did it, hypocrite much? Don't blame me for painting you into a corner, you did that to yourself.
> The fact is you lied about people losing jobs if they didn't get v@xxed and I proved they did and you intentionally ignored it, cuz that's what you do.

Now that you proved that, prove that Larc and I are the same person, “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”

> > > Not good preachers,
> > You wouldn't know what a good preacher is since you have been with Jack so long, I'm still waiting for him to speak out against all of the senseless guns killings we have had, looks like I'll be John Wait(e)ing forever.
> I've gone to church my entire life,

Oh really???? So that means you were going to church at the time you deceived Sista Helen and when posted those ugly comments after you learned Miracle passed away? How very CINO of you.

Tin@

Nov 29, 2023, 12:29:55 AM11/29/23
On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 9:08:39 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 8:19:06 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > No, you can't just say "whatever" to that cuz you spoke out so strongly against it and then you went ahead and did it, hypocrite much? Don't blame me for painting you into a corner, you did that to yourself.
> > The fact is you lied about people losing jobs if they didn't get v@xxed and I proved they did and you intentionally ignored it, cuz that's what you do.
> Now that you proved that, prove that Larc and I are the same person, “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”

You can claim whatever you want, I know what I have. I bet you're just itching to know how I know, though.

> > > You wouldn't know what a good preacher is since you have been with Jack so long, I'm still waiting for him to speak out against all of the senseless guns killings we have had, looks like I'll be John Wait(e)ing forever.
> > I've gone to church my entire life,
> Oh really???? So that means you were going to church at the time you deceived Sista Helen and when posted those ugly comments after you learned Miracle passed away? How very CINO of you.

At the time you claim that's what I did, yes....but you have your "facts" wrong, as usual. As for Miracle, I'm not that same person and have asked for forgiveness, so I'm good there.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 29, 2023, 12:36:19 PM11/29/23
On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 9:29:55 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 9:08:39 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > The fact is you lied about people losing jobs if they didn't get v@xxed and I proved they did and you intentionally ignored it, cuz that's what you do.
> > Now that you proved that, prove that Larc and I are the same person, “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”
> You can claim whatever you want, I know what I have. I bet you're just itching to know how I know, though.

I'm NOT itching at all, the only thing I'm wondering is how are you going to worm-out of showing what you do NOT have once I show you the Jack video? Yep, you painted yourself into another corner. WOO-HOO!!!

> > > I've gone to church my entire life,
> > Oh really???? So that means you were going to church at the time you deceived Sista Helen and when posted those ugly comments after you learned Miracle passed away? How very CINO of you.
> At the time you claim that's what I did, yes....but you have your "facts" wrong, as usual. As for Miracle, I'm not that same person and have asked for forgiveness, so I'm good there.

What "facts" are wrong?

Tin@

Nov 29, 2023, 9:30:43 PM11/29/23
You've made the claim for some 2 years, so I'm not worried, you will claim it must have gotten deleted or whatever BS lie you'll tell.

>Yep, you painted yourself into another corner. WOO-HOO!!!
> > > Oh really???? So that means you were going to church at the time you deceived Sista Helen and when posted those ugly comments after you learned Miracle passed away? How very CINO of you.
> > At the time you claim that's what I did, yes....but you have your "facts" wrong, as usual. As for Miracle, I'm not that same person and have asked for forgiveness, so I'm good there.
> What "facts" are wrong?

That I'm Linda to start

The_LA_Flash

Nov 30, 2023, 10:10:39 AM11/30/23
GOOD NEWS!!! I just checked Jack's channel and the video is still there, Jack's friend said that he was there to speak in 2012 so there is a good chance that Jack will bring him back again sometime next year when the election gets closer. BTW, I have also saved the link to avoid saying: "it must have gotten deleted" also I took a picture of Jack's friend speaking at the church with the title just in case Jack takes down his YouTube channel. As I said 2 years ago, I will show you this video once Trump loses or is out of the race. I will, as I ALWAYS have, honor my word.

> >Yep, you painted yourself into another corner. WOO-HOO!!!
> > > At the time you claim that's what I did, yes....but you have your "facts" wrong, as usual. As for Miracle, I'm not that same person and have asked for forgiveness, so I'm good there.
> > What "facts" are wrong?
> That I'm Linda to start

Uh huh, that's why you refuse to answer any questions on the topic, like, if you're NOT Linda, then why would you post,
"I say typo....I saw that after I sent it, and thought, darn, darn!!!

Tina

P.S. that was the right answer, right?"

AFTER Linda wrote:
I believe it was potatos and poatao chips, if no one else has answered it yet.

Linda
M&B Fan in the highest"

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.mark-brian/c/tBdsN7U4mCg/m/p1HYisLUA-0J

RIGHT there as Tina, you ADMITTED to a TYPO that Linda made, who does that IF they are NOT that person?????
THAT is the smoking gun that has haunted you for 24 years, the LIE that will NOT go away!

Tin@

Nov 30, 2023, 10:44:05 AM11/30/23
you can save a link at it still gets deleted, but I won't hold my breath on ever seeing it, regardless.

>also I took a picture of Jack's friend speaking at the church with the title just in case Jack takes down his YouTube channel. As I said 2 years ago, I will show you this video once Trump loses or is out of the race. I will, as I ALWAYS have, honor my word.'

that's a lie right there.
I'm not haunted, my conscience is good.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 30, 2023, 11:27:21 AM11/30/23
You'll see the video when I said you'll see it and NOT any sooner, so you can carry on with your LIE that I'm Larc, that will NOT make me show you the video any sooner. It has now come clear to me why you made up that LIE, because you are so sure that I don’t have the video, so you decided to give me a taste of my own medicine and make up a LIE that I'm Larc because you’re so certain that I don't have the video. You’re really such a fool.

> >also I took a picture of Jack's friend speaking at the church with the title just in case Jack takes down his YouTube channel. As I said 2 years ago, I will show you this video once Trump loses or is out of the race. I will, as I ALWAYS have, honor my word.'
>
> that's a lie right there.

Point out to me when I said I would do something or show something and I didn't follow through with it. <I'll John Waite forever>
That doesn’t surprise me one bit since you openly bragged about beating TWO polygraphy tests by lying. You have no conscience and that is a scary dangerous thing, you have the same traits that a serial killer has.
BTW, nice job at side stepping the question AGAIN!!!! Why did you ADMITT to a typo that "Linda" made?

Tin@

Nov 30, 2023, 10:50:40 PM11/30/23
uh huh

>so you can carry on with your LIE that I'm Larc,

Not carrying on with any lie.

>that will NOT make me show you the video any sooner. It has now come clear to me why you made up that LIE, because you are so sure that I don’t have the video, so you decided to give me a taste of my own medicine and make up a LIE that I'm Larc because you’re so certain that I don't have the video. You’re really such a fool.

Ha ha ha...go with that.

> > >also I took a picture of Jack's friend speaking at the church with the title just in case Jack takes down his YouTube channel. As I said 2 years ago, I will show you this video once Trump loses or is out of the race. I will, as I ALWAYS have, honor my word.'
> >
> > that's a lie right there.
> Point out to me when I said I would do something or show something and I didn't follow through with it. <I'll John Waite forever>

Unlike you, I don't keep notes on everything.
What word are you using here???

The_LA_Flash

Dec 1, 2023, 11:32:20 AM12/1/23
On Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 7:50:40 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > you can save a link at it still gets deleted, but I won't hold my breath on ever seeing it, regardless.
> > You'll see the video when I said you'll see it and NOT any sooner,
> uh huh
> >so you can carry on with your LIE that I'm Larc,
> Not carrying on with any lie.

It's a LIE, and you keep telling it, hoping someone would believe it.
“So put up or shut up” “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”

> >that will NOT make me show you the video any sooner. It has now come clear to me why you made up that LIE, because you are so sure that I don’t have the video, so you decided to give me a taste of my own medicine and make up a LIE that I'm Larc because you’re so certain that I don't have the video. You’re really such a fool.
> Ha ha ha...go with that.

Then what else could it be? Why would you LIE that I'm Larc unless you were hoping to gain something from it? So, I will go with that...
Darn, Darn, I say typo so I'll ask the question again:
"Why did you admit to a typo that "Linda" made? <I'll John Waite forever>

Tin@

Dec 1, 2023, 12:11:25 PM12/1/23
On Friday, December 1, 2023 at 8:32:20 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 7:50:40 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > You'll see the video when I said you'll see it and NOT any sooner,
> > uh huh
> > >so you can carry on with your LIE that I'm Larc,
> > Not carrying on with any lie.
> It's a LIE, and you keep telling it, hoping someone would believe it.

Nope, telling the truth and don't need anyone to believe cuz I know.

> “So put up or shut up” “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”

you first, since your story has gone on longer.
You sure have a lot of "typos", face it, you CANNOT spell. It's been proven.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 1, 2023, 12:40:04 PM12/1/23
On Friday, December 1, 2023 at 9:11:25 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> On Friday, December 1, 2023 at 8:32:20 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > uh huh
> > > Not carrying on with any lie.
> > It's a LIE, and you keep telling it, hoping someone would believe it.
> Nope, telling the truth and don't need anyone to believe cuz I know.

We BOTH know you're LYING!!!

> > “So put up or shut up” “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”
> you first, since your story has gone on longer.

I have shown you my PROOF and you won't even answer a simple question: "Why did you admit to a typo that "Linda" made?"
<eye roll> @@
> >so I'll ask the question again:
> > "Why did you admit to a typo that "Linda" made? <I'll John Waite forever>

<Crickets>

Tin@

Dec 1, 2023, 1:24:22 PM12/1/23
On Friday, December 1, 2023 at 9:40:04 AM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Friday, December 1, 2023 at 9:11:25 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > > It's a LIE, and you keep telling it, hoping someone would believe it.
> > Nope, telling the truth and don't need anyone to believe cuz I know.
> We BOTH know you're LYING!!!

I know I am not.

> > > “So put up or shut up” “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”
> > you first, since your story has gone on longer.
> I have shown you my PROOF

I'm looking for that video you claim you have, not a lie you've dragged through every newsgroup you can.

>and you won't even answer a simple question: "Why did you admit to a typo that "Linda" made?"

I have addressed it NUMEROUS times, I just won't admit to your lie.

<snip>

The_LA_Flash

Dec 1, 2023, 1:42:21 PM12/1/23
....and I KNOW and Larc KNOWS that I'm telling the TRUTH, so that means it's TWO against one, you lose, you're LYING!!!

> > > you first, since your story has gone on longer.
> > I have shown you my PROOF
> I'm looking for that video you claim you have, not a lie you've dragged through every newsgroup you can.

Don't blame me cuz your research skills suck!!! Consider this, if you had better research skills you would believe this load of crap.
1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED
4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
8. For 24 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!
12. they want everyone fat and lazy cuz they are easier to control.

> >and you won't even answer a simple question: "Why did you admit to a typo that "Linda" made?"
> I have addressed it NUMEROUS times,

That's a LIE, the truth is you have ran from that question for 24 years, otherwise you would step up and answer it NOW!!!

Tin@

Dec 1, 2023, 2:03:25 PM12/1/23
"Larc" is your socket puppet.

>so that means it's TWO against one, you lose, you're LYING!!!

And thats why you make a socketpuppet, to agree with you.

> > > I have shown you my PROOF
> > I'm looking for that video you claim you have, not a lie you've dragged through every newsgroup you can.
> Don't blame me cuz your research skills suck!!! Consider this, if you had better research skills you would believe this load of crap.

Don't blame me that you lie.

> > I have addressed it NUMEROUS times,
> >
> That's a LIE, the truth is you have ran from that question for 24 years, otherwise you would step up and answer it NOW!!!

I've addressed enough times to say I won't again.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 1, 2023, 3:15:38 PM12/1/23
That's a LIE, “So put up or shut up” “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”

> >so that means it's TWO against one, you lose, you're LYING!!!
> And thats why you make a socketpuppet, to agree with you.

Oh so THAT is why you created "Linda" and "Jerry" thanks for finally admitting that, because they both did agree with you.

> > > I'm looking for that video you claim you have, not a lie you've dragged through every newsgroup you can.
> > Don't blame me cuz your research skills suck!!! Consider this, if you had better research skills you would believe this load of crap.
> Don't blame me that you lie.

Keep on LYING, I can NOT, John Waite to see you eat crap when I finally post it.

> > > I have addressed it NUMEROUS times,
> > >
> > That's a LIE, the truth is you have ran from that question for 24 years, otherwise you would step up and answer it NOW!!!
> I've addressed enough times to say I won't again.

Uh huh, that's a LIE, I would know if you did since you say I keep notes on everything.

Tin@

Dec 1, 2023, 7:34:58 PM12/1/23
Like you, I don't need to, its the truth.

> > >so that means it's TWO against one, you lose, you're LYING!!!
> > And thats why you make a socketpuppet, to agree with you.
> Oh so THAT is why you created "Linda" and "Jerry" thanks for finally admitting that, because they both did agree with you.

I created no sock puppets, that's your thing.

> > > Don't blame me cuz your research skills suck!!! Consider this, if you had better research skills you would believe this load of crap.
> > Don't blame me that you lie.
> Keep on LYING, I can NOT, John Waite to see you eat crap when I finally post it.
> > > >
> > > That's a LIE, the truth is you have ran from that question for 24 years, otherwise you would step up and answer it NOW!!!
> > I've addressed enough times to say I won't again.
> Uh huh, that's a LIE, I would know if you did since you say I keep notes on everything.

No, I just haven't admitted what you want me to say, it has been addressed many, many, MANY times. Nothing will ever change, I won't admit to your lies.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 4, 2023, 11:36:28 AM12/4/23
Uh huh, the truth with NO evidence, at least show your proof and give me a chance to defend myself, like I have shown you that you were "Linda" “So put up or shut up” “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”

> > > And thats why you make a socketpuppet, to agree with you.
> > Oh so THAT is why you created "Linda" and "Jerry" thanks for finally admitting that, because they both did agree with you.
> I created no sock puppets, that's your thing.

LIE!
> > > Don't blame me that you lie.
> > Keep on LYING, I can NOT, John Waite to see you eat crap when I finally post it.

> > > I've addressed enough times to say I won't again.
> > Uh huh, that's a LIE, I would know if you did since you say I keep notes on everything.
> No, I just haven't admitted what you want me to say, it has been addressed many, many, MANY times. Nothing will ever change, I won't admit to your lies.

See, you always run from the question, that's why I say, come at me, “So put up or shut up” that I'm Larc, “Then I'll believe you, til then, you lie.”

Tin@

Dec 4, 2023, 10:18:36 PM12/4/23
not

> > > Keep on LYING, I can NOT, John Waite to see you eat crap when I finally post it.

> > > Uh huh, that's a LIE, I would know if you did since you say I keep notes on everything.
> > No, I just haven't admitted what you want me to say, it has been addressed many, many, MANY times. Nothing will ever change, I won't admit to your lies.
> See, you always run from the question,

where did I run? I'm not Linda, I'm not the other guy. Addressed.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 5, 2023, 10:08:19 AM12/5/23
<crickets> Uh huh! Duly Noted!

> > > I created no sock puppets, that's your thing.
> > LIE!
> not

> > > No, I just haven't admitted what you want me to say, it has been addressed many, many, MANY times. Nothing will ever change, I won't admit to your lies.
> > See, you always run from the question,
> where did I run? I'm not Linda, I'm not the other guy. Addressed.

Then why would you reply to "Linda's" post as if YOU wrote that post? <crickets>

Tin@

Dec 5, 2023, 10:32:15 AM12/5/23
I didn't, so AGAIN, it's addressed. You will NEVER get me to admit to your lie, so stop already, and it appears you have a bug problem, so call a bug guy, K?

The_LA_Flash

Dec 5, 2023, 10:47:22 AM12/5/23
You DO realize that now you have now made ONE LIE into TWO LIES, i.e "I'm not Linda" and "I've already addressed it" ONLY a REAL CINO could do that. Duly Noted.

Tin@

Dec 5, 2023, 10:54:16 AM12/5/23
If I claim I didn't do that, how is it NOT addressed? Do you know what addressed mean? It does NOT mean I confess to your lie, it means I ANSWERED (addressed) it. I just didn't answer what you wish I would. Now stop troll, I will never admit to your lie. You clearly are the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different response.

The_LA_Flash

Dec 5, 2023, 11:08:53 AM12/5/23
If you have already answered/addressed, it before WHY wouldn't you answer/address it ONE last time? Because you NEVER did answer/address it before, it is a lot easier to say you do it then to do it. Duly Noted.