In case you doubted how racist our "president" is

Tin@

Nov 5, 2022, 12:25:18 PM11/5/22

Michael Falkner

Nov 5, 2022, 4:21:47 PM11/5/22
I suggest you do something about it.

Because in about 96 hours, he may not have anything left to lose.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 7, 2022, 6:20:56 PM11/7/22
On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 9:25:18 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voc7ZlyOIQU

Hey Phil, at 45 seconds, how racist is saying "we're going to put you back in chains" is? BTW, the 13 times he said nigger, that was his speech, HIS. He was reading HIS words. Also what did he mean about his kids living in a "racial jungle"? ADDRESS what he said. Also what is "if you don't vote for me you ain't black" mean? Explain "poor kids are as smart as white kids". Come on, boy, explain this man you think is so great and not racist. Double dog dare you.

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 1:55:43 PM11/8/22
Phil, you can keep ignoring that Biden made racist statements, and that you support him, but I'll point it out for the next 22 years if I have to,. YOU are the one supporting racism, not me. I havent heard Trump say anyone is a nigger or he'll put them back in change or that he does want his kids to go to school in a jungle or if you don't vote for me you ain't black or poor kids are as smart as white kids. That's the RACIST YOU support.

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 4:00:32 PM11/8/22

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 5:59:15 PM11/8/22