Tina's list of LIES...

The_LA_Flash

Feb 21, 2024, 8:41:33 PMFeb 21
1 A mask mandate is coming Oct 10th...DEBUNKED!!
2 Antifa was behind Jan 6th riot....(NOT 1 person from Antifa has been arrested)
3 The V@x is poison......DEBUNKED!!
4 The middle eastern were NOT behind Sept 11th......DEBUNKED!!!
5 The 2020 election was stolen from Trump....court case pending
6 Trump has done NOTHING wrong, it's all a witch hunt....court cases pending
7 The US government was behind the fires in Maui
8. For 25 years Tina thinks people believe she was NOT "Linda".......DEBUNKED!!
9 The US government is going to take my house away from me
10. Biden is to blame for high gas prices, when gas prices are UP all over the world....DEBUNKED!!
11 Phil and Larc are the same person....DEBUNKED!!!
12. they want everyone fat and lazy cuz they are easier to control.
13. Obama found a way to run for a 3rd term, he is calling the shots.
14. Biden is laundering money through Ukraine.DEBUNKED!!!

Over the past 25 years that Tina has been posting in these groups, this is just a short list of LIES she has told over the years. Poor Tina wouldn't know the truth if it came up to her and introduced itself to her.

The_LA_Flash

Feb 21, 2024, 11:31:34 PMFeb 21