Wow! Adam Lambert teaches young people the Bill of Rights in this song from the new Netflix Series "We The People"

Zob

Jul 10, 2021, 2:25:37 AM7/10/21
This is Adam Lambert's latest contribution ... helping to teach young
people about the U.S. Constitution in Season One of a new Netflix
collection of vignettes called "We The People." The executive
producers of the series are Barack and Michelle Obama.

In this (non-political) song "Know Your Rights" from the series, Adam
explains about the Bill Of Rights from the viewpoint of the signers
of the Constitution.
I found it helpful to turn on the YouTube subtitles by clicking on the
settings sprocket under the video. The words are what makes this song
so awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq4x84xUdpg