Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

The_LA_Flash

Feb 17, 2024, 11:21:46 AMFeb 17
This is amazing, the GREATEST businessman/person of all time is now slumming it, asking for a handout like a homeless bum on skid row. Huh, how about that, I like that they put a picture of Trump next to his smoking hot lawyer, both of Trump's hand are on the desk so those mean people from the left can NOT say he was "grabbing her by the pussy." I will keep an eye on this gofundme account to see how things are going, currently it is now at $48,697. I wonder with all the added stress that Trump now has deal with, how soon will it be until he is admitted into the hospital with chest pains? If that happens, I could hear those mean people from the left saying "Trump is faking it so people will feel sorry for him and start giving money to his account," lets see how it all plays out.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/stand-with-trump-raise-the-settlement