Reminder: American Idol also on Monday

Larc

Mar 21, 2021, 9:18:30 AM3/21/21
Idol will now air for 2 hours on both Sunday and Monday nights until the Sunday night
(May 23) finale unless their announced schedule is changed.

Larc

The_LA_Flash

Mar 21, 2021, 5:48:29 PM3/21/21
Niiiiice, I've been enjoying this season, I could be wrong but it seems to me this year A.I. has been showing/pushing the black kids or the over weight kids a little more than past years, I know there was a time when A.I. was showing/pushing the country kids for a few years. Of the 5 shows this season, 3 blacks kids got the pimp spot on the show, or looking at it another way 3 over weight kids, 2 blacks kids and 1 white kid got the pimp spot. I'm looking forward to tonight were Hollywood week begins, I hope the Conway kid brings some drama. Thanks for posting Larc.

Tin@

Mar 21, 2021, 11:26:36 PM3/21/21
Been wondering why no one comments all these weeks in. Is it good or not?

Larc

Mar 22, 2021, 10:48:11 AM3/22/21
I watched the auditions on and off when I felt strong enough to tolerate the judges
and nothing else I wanted to watch was on. Now that Hollywood Week has started,
things should get more interesting. There is some great talent, but still people to
send home who should have never been put through. Once the group has been whittled
down, this should turn out to be a very good season.

Duets tonight, judges (supposedly, but more likely producers) dictating pairings.

Larc

The_LA_Flash

Mar 22, 2021, 11:26:44 AM3/22/21
On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 8:26:36 PM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:

> Been wondering why no one comments all these weeks in. Is it good or not?

I've been watching it every week and enjoying it. As far as no comments about the show, I usually defer to posting about that show until Zob or Larc post something about first.

The_LA_Flash

Mar 22, 2021, 10:45:38 PM3/22/21
On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 7:48:11 AM UTC-7, Larc wrote:

> I watched the auditions on and off when I felt strong enough to tolerate the judges
> and nothing else I wanted to watch was on. Now that Hollywood Week has started,
> things should get more interesting. There is some great talent, but still people to
> send home who should have never been put through. Once the group has been whittled
> down, this should turn out to be a very good season.
>
> Duets tonight, judges (supposedly, but more likely producers) dictating pairings.
>
> Larc

There are 2 kids that i say NO WAY are they 27, the black girl that was in the Army and Murphy both of them have to be at least 30, if they continue to make it through to the next rounds it will be very interesting if their real age comes out.

The_LA_Flash

Mar 22, 2021, 10:47:38 PM3/22/21
On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 7:48:11 AM UTC-7, Larc wrote:

> Duets tonight, judges (supposedly, but more likely producers) dictating pairings.

100% agree, NO WAY will the 3 judges be sitting down and kicking that around, that would require too much time and thought process.