I expect to hear you loud and long on this one, Tina...

Michael Falkner

Dec 3, 2023, 6:58:04 PM12/3/23
I'm just not sure, unless I see something in the crime blotter, which makes this one make sense.

34-13 Niners on the road in Philly...

Maybe they're trying to help make Wk 17 and 18 more relevant.

Mike

Tin@

Dec 3, 2023, 7:10:31 PM12/3/23
Not sure what response you want from me. We started bad, found our sweet spot and won. (I know, not over yet)

Tin@

Dec 3, 2023, 7:18:51 PM12/3/23
good night Eagles! Next Bird team!

Michael Falkner

Dec 4, 2023, 4:48:04 PM12/4/23
On Sunday, December 3, 2023 at 4:18:51 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> good night Eagles! Next Bird team!

Given the margin, I was expecting to hear a bit more.

There's some belief among similar thinkers to myself about sports that the NFL was doing some record compression last night.

Mike (Doubly so after Miss Legs showed up at Lambeau to watch her boyfriend not have a pass thrown to him the last 27 minutes of the game after 4 long completions.)

Tin@

Dec 4, 2023, 9:49:14 PM12/4/23
On Monday, December 4, 2023 at 1:48:04 PM UTC-8, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Sunday, December 3, 2023 at 4:18:51 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
>
> > good night Eagles! Next Bird team!
> Given the margin, I was expecting to hear a bit more.

Well, like you, I'm pretty sure there's a fix, so how excited can I get? It was just good to show the Eagles how we play when we don't have our 4th string QB. Shut them up pretty quickly.