Let's talk about DeSantis, Trump, and information....

The_LA_Flash

Nov 8, 2022, 9:50:47 PM11/8/22
It looks like ol' Donny Boy has some dirt on DeSantis but he is willing to share just yet, huh how about that.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yif8sCjnkio&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 10:31:42 PM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 6:50:47 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> It looks like ol' Donny Boy has some dirt on DeSantis but he is willing to share just yet, huh how about that.
> https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yif8sCjnkio&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ

Lets get a reliable source, not some yahoo who we know NOTHING about. How dare you call me out out on my sources when you pull this.

The_LA_Flash

Nov 8, 2022, 10:49:01 PM11/8/22
There you go with the "we" again, I know about him, he is an educated well read guy that has been around awhile. Everything he said is based on facts, Donny Boy did talk to the Wall Street Journal and those were his actual quotes, Donny Boy has given that nickname to DeSantis too, so what is it that upset you so much?

Tin@

Nov 8, 2022, 10:55:27 PM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 7:49:01 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 7:31:42 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 6:50:47 PM UTC-8, The_LA_Flash wrote:
> > > It looks like ol' Donny Boy has some dirt on DeSantis but he is willing to share just yet, huh how about that.
> > > https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yif8sCjnkio&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ
> > Lets get a reliable source, not some yahoo who we know NOTHING about. How dare you call me out out on my sources when you pull this.
> There you go with the "we" again, I know about him, he is an educated well read guy that has been around awhile.

Yet, if I present FOX, that has been around for a while, you discount it, so that has no bearing on who this yahoo is.

>Everything he said is based on facts, Donny Boy did talk to the Wall Street Journal and those were his actual quotes, Donny Boy has given that nickname to DeSantis too, so what is it that upset you so much?

I didnt even watch, because I don't know what his sources are, so as far as I'm concerned, he's giving an opinion....and you know what they say about those.

How 'bout that red wave!!??!?!!?!? I know it won't hit Calif, cuz there are too many stupid people like you, but maybe the rest of the country can keep us afloat til the dummies in this state wake up....or us smart ones finally leave and fools like you sink into the ocean.