Pro China Joe

Tin@

Nov 29, 2022, 12:16:51 PM11/29/22
https://rumble.com/v1xv9u6-fauci-collapses-under-oath-ep.-1903-the-dan-bongino-show.html

Why does Joe promote China? The country that welds their citizens into their apts? How SICK is our President?

Michael Falkner

Nov 29, 2022, 1:00:36 PM11/29/22
On Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 9:16:51 AM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:
> https://rumble.com/v1xv9u6-fauci-collapses-under-oath-ep.-1903-the-dan-bongino-show.html
>
> Why does Joe promote China? The country that welds their citizens into their apts? How SICK is our President?

Why does your boy and many of your compatriots promote Russia?

That's the country you want to live in.

Mike

Tin@

Nov 29, 2022, 3:20:50 PM11/29/22
No, this is the country I want to live in and stop deflecting the question I asked.

BTR1701

Nov 30, 2022, 4:26:06 PM11/30/22
In article <e690b3a1-6176-42fc...@googlegroups.com>,
"Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://rumble.com/v1xv9u6-fauci-collapses-under-oath-ep.-1903-the-dan-bongino
> -show.html
>
> Why does Joe promote China? The country that welds their citizens into their
> apts? How SICK is our President?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1597323258965155842/pu/vid/720x406/K
noNFEWBFWCjGxE4.mp4?tag=14

REPORTER: What is the president's reaction when he hears protesters in
China chant "Freedom" and "Xi Jinping Step Down"?

BIDEN SPOKESHOLE: The president's not going to speak for protesters
around the world. They're speaking for themselves.

REPORTER: So no reaction, then?

SPOKESHOLE: These protesters are speaking for themselves. What we are
doing is making clear that we support the right of peaceful protest.

The Chinese people are risking their lives rising up against their
communist oppressors and our president can't muster even a half-assed
sign of support for them. We've come a long way from "Mr. Gorbachev,
tear down this wall."

Meanwhile, from Reuters: Apple has released a software update limiting
the use of AirDrop in China in light of recent protests. AirDrop was
being used by protesters to transmit info directly phone to phone,
bypassing the Great Firewall of China.

But it's Elon Musk who is the big tech bad guy...

Tin@

Nov 30, 2022, 10:34:53 PM11/30/22
Nailed it!

Michael Falkner

Nov 30, 2022, 11:25:36 PM11/30/22
On Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 12:20:50 PM UTC-8, Tin@ wrote:

> No, this is the country I want to live in and stop deflecting the question I asked.

The world future is a Russia-China leadership with the USA a vassal state.

And you're part of the reason why, whore.

Mike

Tin@

Dec 1, 2022, 1:13:54 PM12/1/22
I did not vote for the one who is throwing our country in the toilet. Anyone who voted for Biden is. He has weakened us at every.single,point. We were energy independent, not anymore. Our farmers can't farm, China is buying up all our land. I did not vote for any of this, You're absurd.