Dyan Cannon's Body Double in Tonight's Episode?

Mike Shields

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:14:37 -0700, Dblspace wrote:

> Does anyone know who was the model or actress who did the body double for
> Whipper's nude scene in tonight's episode?
>

> David

I'm gonna haveta to go with that was her....

Mike

--
This post has been closed captioned, for the thinking impaired.

Dblspace

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
Does anyone know who was the model or actress who did the body double for
Whipper's nude scene in tonight's episode?

David

"You thought you were going to see a science fiction movie. Let me tell you
what you are going to Be - you are going to BE a science fiction movie. It's
called science friction." -- Raleigh Theodore Sakers

Jen Nance

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
Mike Shields <Bat...@icnt.net> wrote in article
<01HW.B38B40900...@news.internetconnect.net>...

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:14:37 -0700, Dblspace wrote:

Does anyone know who was the model or actress who did the body double for
Whipper's nude scene in tonight's episode?

David

I'm gonna haveta to go with that was her....

Mike

--
This post has been closed captioned, for the thinking impaired.

-----------------------------
It absolutely can't be Cannon. Dyan Cannon who plays "Whipper" is a born
again Christian. She's talked and cried about it alot on television.
Those nudie scenes are a no-no for the born agains. It has to be a body
double. I think Mike is right. It must be somebody else in the more
intimate scenes.

JN
--
It takes one type of strength to remember, it takes another type of
strength to forget. It takes a hero to do both." - James Baldwin

mis...@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99

> Does anyone know who was the model or actress who did the body double for
> Whipper's nude scene in tonight's episode?
>
> David
>
> I'm gonna haveta to go with that was her....
>
> Mike

I was told by someone with the show that it definitely was a body double.
Unfortunately, I didn't get the name of the body double.

Dana
Dana's Ally McBeal Page
http://allymcbeal.tktv.net/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

jaZZmanian Devil

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
David:
> Does anyone know who was the model or actress who did the body double for
> Whipper's nude scene in tonight's episode?
> David

BatMike

Jen Nance wrote:
> It absolutely can't be Cannon. Dyan Cannon who plays "Whipper" is a born
> again Christian. She's talked and cried about it alot on television.
> Those nudie scenes are a no-no for the born agains. It has to be a body
> double. I think Mike is right. It must be somebody else in the more
> intimate scenes.

I could be remembering falsely here, but I believe when the show first
aired, Mike Most came in and informed us that it *was* in fact a body
double, though no mention of being "born again" was made IIRC. I don't
know if the name of the actress was given. Nice butt, though.
Of course, I think Ms. Cannon's would have been fine as well. She is
a beautiful woman and a great actress, regardless of age or religious
preference.
jaZZ md

--
"I also answer to 'punk ass bitch', but my response is usually in the
form of a boot to the head."

KG

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
Thank goodness I always tape Ally and view it the next morning, as I was
pleasantly surprised this morning with the 'nude' scene of Dyan Cannon,
and her beautiful round butt. I DO find it difficult to believe that it
really was her butt, although if it wasn't, it was great camera work to
make it look like it was. Anyway, I have read a few of the other posts
this morning about this, and I still haven't heard anyone say
definitively whether or not it was her butt. I know she is remarkably
well-preserved for her age, but I do find it hard to believe that her
butt is that round at her age. Does anyone know for sure?
--KG

Mike Shields

Jun 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/17/99

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 2:45:12 -0700, Jen Nance wrote:

> Mike Shields <Bat...@icnt.net> wrote...

> On Mon, 14 Jun
> 1999 20:14:37 -0700, Dblspace wrote:
>
> Does anyone know who was the model or actress who did the body double for
> Whipper's nude scene in tonight's episode?
>

> David
>

> I'm gonna haveta to go with that was her....
>
> Mike -- This post has been closed captioned, for the thinking impaired.
>
> ----------------------------- It absolutely can't be Cannon. Dyan Cannon who
> plays "Whipper" is a born again Christian. She's talked and cried about it
> alot on television. Those nudie scenes are a no-no for the born agains. It
> has to be a body double. I think Mike is right. It must be somebody else
> in the more intimate scenes.

Well, I think it was, as, we don't actually see her nude.

Only Mike Most can know fer sher...

Mike
I'd like to note for the record that the other six lawyers did not object...
--John Cage

joees...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2020, 1:21:04 AM1/8/20
On Monday, June 14, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Mike Shields wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:14:37 -0700, Dblspace wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know who was the model or actress who did the body double for
> > Whipper's nude scene in tonight's episode?
> >

> > David
> >

> I'm gonna haveta to go with that was her....
>
> Mike
>
> --
> This post has been closed captioned, for the thinking impaired.

I know this is 20 years later ... thank God for re-runs on Hulu. I think it is ridiculous to say that she wouldn't do a nude scene because she is a born-again Christian. The character she is playing is a woman of extremely loose morals, sleeping with a man she isn't married to. I don't see her having a problem with THAT. It's just acting.