Re: Email Sen. John McCain and tell him that 8.2% of all sexual assaults in the military in 2009 were homosexual ones!

Bev

Dec 11, 2010, 4:12:15 PM12/11/10
On Dec 11, 4:09 pm, Bev <biag...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 11, 4:04 pm, Bev <biag...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Google him atwww.johnmccain.com(typethat out link out if you have
> > to) and have him keep the DADT policy in place! There is way under
> > 8.2% gays in the military! And these were just the reported assaults!
>
> For proof of the 8.2% figure google "Family Research Council: End of
> DADT means more gay rape"!

Offramp

Dec 13, 2010, 3:31:52 PM12/13/10
You have a real preoccupation with homosexuality, don't you?

BB

Dec 14, 2010, 3:10:15 PM12/14/10
The facts are accurate!

Your Name

Dec 14, 2010, 7:06:42 PM12/14/10
In article
<d27f22f3-56fb-48d6...@m35g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>, BB
<b_bra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The facts are accurate!

The "facts" you posted are complete and utter crap posted by a bigoted
moron. Now bugger off and tell Mommy you've been a bad boy and don't
deserve any Chrismtas presents.

Dewey

Dec 20, 2010, 4:43:12 PM12/20/10
Bev <bia...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Reply to your own reply to your own post. Are you that desperate for
attention?

100% of Catholic Pedophilic Priests think homosexuality is a sin.

--
If I were a cactus, I wouldn't need so much water.