In search of the Good and of the Evil

abra.r...@libero.it

Jul 19, 2008, 4:40:05 AM7/19/08
We should think that God, who has given us Jesus Christ in order to
save us through Him, has nothing to do with the Evil.
God gave the life to the angel, who later rebelled against God
Himself, even if He got knowledge of the angel’s rebellion, because,
otherwise, it would be like to hide the hand within the sleeve.
These considerations, being already read by thousands of people all
over the world, will provide to solve a lot of doubts.

Web site : http://digilander.libero.it/antoniobragadin/research.htm
Email : ricerca...@alice.it

Anim8rFSK

Jul 19, 2008, 6:54:15 AM7/19/08
In article
<0cacbe61-fc46-41a7...@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
abra.r...@libero.it wrote:

> We should think that God, who has given us Jesus Christ in order to
> save us through Him, has nothing to do with the Evil.
> God gave the life to the angel, who later rebelled against God

> Himself, even if He got knowledge of the angel零 rebellion, because,

> otherwise, it would be like to hide the hand within the sleeve.
> These considerations, being already read by thousands of people all
> over the world, will provide to solve a lot of doubts.

So what you're saying here is that you're mentally ill, but somebody let
you use a computer anyway?

--
Star Trek 09:

No Shat, No Show.