Death of Hawke

nko...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 9:49:34 PM11/20/18
Hawk didnt die his brother hid him or the people who make the show sold
it and so out wiyh the old and in with the new. Stringfellow in real life
was having a lot of personal issues and it was time to let him go.

jasonsb...@yahoo.com

Nov 20, 2018, 9:51:40 PM11/20/18
I believe he's retired to his lakeside cabin , Hemit, CA... playing his
Cello.Dog by his side.

nko...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2018, 4:20:55 AM11/21/18
jasonsb...@yahoo.com wrote:
>I believe he's retired to his lakeside cabin , Hemit, CA... playing his
>Cello.Dog by his side.

A new production company, director, and filming location. Everything was
moved to Canada, all the new actors were from Cananda. Ratings were low, the
world had changed, no more #AirWolf, #KnightRider, #Viper or #BlueThunder but
i seriously hope they remake them!

Silverwolf71

Nov 21, 2018, 4:30:25 AM11/21/18
I was watching Airwolf (the syndicated version with BVD) today. St.John was
walking down a hill with a lady who asked him did he have any family. He
replied "yes, I have a brother. He's always looking out for me." or
something along those lines. All I know is his brother was referred to in
present tense. The episode was called "Flowers of the Mountain."

IS HE DEAD OR ISN'T HE?

Or is there some other explanation?
Silverwolf71