KNIGHT RIDER - FREE pre air premiere

Anim8rFSK

Sep 18, 2008, 8:28:30 PM9/18/08
FREE pre air premiere

KNIGHT RIDER

in HD!

Warning, you'll need iTunes 8, the suckiest bit of software Apple has
released in quite a while

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewTVSeason?id=2909834
29

and, yes, it's downloads both the SD and HD versions without asking or
telling you

--
Third root canal - averted.

Hip Hip Hurrah!

David

Sep 18, 2008, 8:36:50 PM9/18/08
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:28:30 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
wrote:

>FREE pre air premiere
>
>KNIGHT RIDER
>
>in HD!
>
>Warning, you'll need iTunes 8, the suckiest bit of software Apple has
>released in quite a while
>
>http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewTVSeason?id=2909834
>29

Or you could watch it on Cox on-demand.

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 18, 2008, 9:36:18 PM9/18/08
Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote:

>FREE pre air premiere

>KNIGHT RIDER

>in HD!

I'll watch it if they pay me.

Ken from Chicago

Sep 18, 2008, 11:32:35 PM9/18/08

"David" <diml...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Or on Hulu.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/34855/knight-rider-sneak-peek-a-knight-in-shining-armor

-- Ken from Chicago

Zombie Elvis

Sep 19, 2008, 12:07:52 AM9/19/08

Or on Hulu.

David

Sep 19, 2008, 1:11:51 AM9/19/08

jayembee

Sep 19, 2008, 4:09:44 AM9/19/08
"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:

> "David" <diml...@yahoo.com> wrote

>> Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>>> FREE pre air premiere

And it'll be worth every penny you pay for it.

>>> KNIGHT RIDER
>>>
>>> in HD!
>>>
>>> Warning, you'll need iTunes 8, the suckiest bit of software
>>> Apple has released in quite a while
>>

>> Or you could watch it on Cox on-demand.
>
> Or on Hulu.
>
> http://www.hulu.com/watch/34855/knight-rider-sneak-peek-a-knight-in-shi
> ning-armor

Or even better, you could not bother to watch it at all.

At any rate, I suspect that Fred's point is that you could watch it
in HD from Apple, which you can't do with Hulu (though you can
with cable On Demand).

-- jayembee

Ron

Sep 19, 2008, 5:26:14 AM9/19/08
On Sep 18, 8:36 pm, David <dimla...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:28:30 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM8R...@cox.net>

> wrote:
>
> >FREE pre air premiere
>
> >KNIGHT RIDER
>
> >in HD!
>
> >Warning, you'll need iTunes 8, the suckiest bit of software Apple has
> >released in quite a while
>
> >http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewTVSeason?id=290...

> >29
>
> Or you could watch it on Cox on-demand.

Like everyone has Cox cable.

Anim8rFSK

Sep 19, 2008, 9:16:21 AM9/19/08
In article <Xns9B1E2A57CB50...@140.99.99.130>,
jayembee <jayembe...@snurcher.com> wrote:

> "Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:

> And it'll be worth every penny you pay for it.

> >> Or you could watch it on Cox on-demand.

Not on Cox on-demand here you couldn't. All we have under NBC is a 3
minute making of (in SD). No NBC programming at all; just the 'NBC Fall
Preview' in SD or HD.

I'm talking about the ENTIRE episode, not a lame preview composed of
footage from the original pilot.

> Or even better, you could not bother to watch it at all.

They actually managed to downgrade it from the first pilot. And no
Hoff! Cute chick in hot car OUTDRIVES KITT. KITT, who can go 400mph in
traffic. I don't think so.

> At any rate, I suspect that Fred's point is that you could watch it
> in HD from Apple, which you can't do with Hulu (though you can
> with cable On Demand).

That was sort of my point, but I can't watch it in HD anywhere. The
show from iTunes was so poorly encoded it ran at like 1 frame every 5
seconds, and On Demand doesn't offer the show at all, in any format.

David

Sep 19, 2008, 9:43:06 AM9/19/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 02:26:14 -0700 (PDT), Ron <BigEL...@msn.com>
wrote:

Anim8rFSK has Cox cable. He also has on-demand. Of course many other
cable systems have it as well.

Ian J. Ball

Sep 19, 2008, 9:59:31 AM9/19/08
On Sep 18, 5:28 pm, Anim8rFSK <ANIM8R...@cox.net> wrote:
> FREE pre air premiere
>
> KNIGHT RIDER
>
> in HD!
>
> Warning, you'll need iTunes 8, the suckiest bit of software Apple has
> released in quite a while
>
> http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewTVSeason?id=290...

> 29
>
> and, yes, it's downloads both the SD and HD versions without asking or
> telling you

No Hoff? No ME!!

Pete B

Sep 19, 2008, 11:18:13 AM9/19/08
In article <ANIM8Rfsk-C0706...@news.west.cox.net>,
ANIM...@cox.net says...

> Warning, you'll need iTunes

Bye!

Anim8rFSK

Sep 19, 2008, 12:00:52 PM9/19/08
In article
<13a96331-0b53-4981...@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,

There's that!

David

Sep 19, 2008, 12:43:06 PM9/19/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 06:16:21 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
wrote:

>In article <Xns9B1E2A57CB50...@140.99.99.130>,
> jayembee <jayembe...@snurcher.com> wrote:
>
>> "Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> > Or on Hulu.
>> >
>> > http://www.hulu.com/watch/34855/knight-rider-sneak-peek-a-knight-in-shi
>> > ning-armor
>
>I'm talking about the ENTIRE episode, not a lame preview composed of
>footage from the original pilot.

Hulu has the full episode.

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 19, 2008, 1:12:40 PM9/19/08
Ian J. Ball <ib...@san.rr.com> wrote:

>No Hoff? No ME!!

It's not as if David Hasselhoff could act or the character was interesting
or the buddy bi-play with William Daniels or forced battles with Edward
Mulhare or with the two girl mechanics were amusing most of the time. There
were only a couple of memorable episodes. Most of the episodes were
about situations in which a fast car was irrelevant, usually some form
of financial fraud. Michael's investigative talents were nonexistent. The
car chases were boring.

Other than lots of pretty girls, what redeeming time waster quality did
the original show have? This show was not classic television.

Now "The Bionic Woman" had redeeming qualities as a time waster and last
season's remake managed to remove any possible pleasure from the original
premise, in addition to just being really bad television.

Ian J. Ball

Sep 19, 2008, 2:31:59 PM9/19/08
On Sep 19, 10:12 am, "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
> Ian J. Ball <ib...@san.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >No Hoff? No ME!!
>
> It's not as if David Hasselhoff could act or the character was interesting...

I don't understand these words. It's like you're speaking a foreign
language...

Ian (Hypocarcy Alert!: In fact, when I was a kid, I *didn't* ever
watch "Knight Rider" (my childhood best friend did, tho). I was more
of an "A-Team", "Dukes of Hazzard", "Magnum" and "Simon & Simon" kind
of guy/kid...)

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 19, 2008, 2:59:03 PM9/19/08
Ian J. Ball <ib...@san.rr.com> wrote:
>On Sep 19, 10:12 am, "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>>Ian J. Ball <ib...@san.rr.com> wrote:

>>>No Hoff? No ME!!

>>It's not as if David Hasselhoff could act or the character was interesting...

>I don't understand these words. It's like you're speaking a foreign
>language...

>Ian (Hypocarcy Alert!: In fact, when I was a kid, I *didn't* ever
>watch "Knight Rider" (my childhood best friend did, tho). I was more
>of an "A-Team", "Dukes of Hazzard", "Magnum" and "Simon & Simon" kind
>of guy/kid...)

So any viewing of the original "Knight Rider" could be attributable to
peer pressure?

David

Sep 19, 2008, 3:03:16 PM9/19/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:31:59 -0700 (PDT), "Ian J. Ball"
<ib...@san.rr.com> wrote:

>On Sep 19, 10:12 am, "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>> Ian J. Ball <ib...@san.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> >No Hoff? No ME!!
>>
>> It's not as if David Hasselhoff could act or the character was interesting...
>
>I don't understand these words. It's like you're speaking a foreign
>language...
>

>Ian (Hypocarcy Alert!: In fact, when I was a kid, I *didn't* ever
>watch "Knight Rider"

It takes age and maturity to appreciate The Hoff.

>(my childhood best friend did, tho). I was more
>of an "A-Team", "Dukes of Hazzard", "Magnum" and "Simon & Simon" kind
>of guy/kid...)

That explains that photo with the moustache and the mohawk.

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 19, 2008, 3:09:35 PM9/19/08
David <diml...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>"Ian J. Ball" <ib...@san.rr.com> wrote:

>>>It's not as if David Hasselhoff could act or the character was
>>>interesting...

>>I don't understand these words. It's like you're speaking a foreign
>>language...

>>Ian (Hypocarcy Alert!: In fact, when I was a kid, I *didn't* ever
>>watch "Knight Rider"

>It takes age and maturity to appreciate The Hoff.

He didn't shave his chest hair. He's not as big a ham as George Segal.

Ok. I've run out of his virtues.

>>(my childhood best friend did, tho). I was more of an "A-Team", "Dukes
>>of Hazzard", "Magnum" and "Simon & Simon" kind of guy/kid...)

>That explains that photo with the moustache and the mohawk.

Hah!

Anim8rFSK

Sep 19, 2008, 3:52:36 PM9/19/08
In article <5YadnRk7SNJyZU7V...@comcast.com>,

"Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> David <diml...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >>I don't understand these words. It's like you're speaking a foreign
> >>language...
>
> >>Ian (Hypocarcy Alert!: In fact, when I was a kid, I *didn't* ever
> >>watch "Knight Rider"
>
> >It takes age and maturity to appreciate The Hoff.
>
> He didn't shave his chest hair. He's not as big a ham as George Segal.
>
> Ok. I've run out of his virtues.

He was WAY better than the guy in this new show.

Ian J. Ball

Sep 19, 2008, 4:00:09 PM9/19/08

It was worse than drugs, man...

David

Sep 19, 2008, 4:00:29 PM9/19/08
On Sep 19, 3:09 pm, "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> David <dimla...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>I don't understand these words. It's like you're speaking a foreign
> >>language...
> >>Ian  (Hypocarcy Alert!: In fact, when I was a kid, I *didn't* ever
> >>watch "Knight Rider"
> >It takes age and maturity to appreciate The Hoff.
>
> He didn't shave his chest hair. He's not as big a ham as George Segal.
>
> Ok. I've run out of his virtues.

When he throws a party he invites Pam Anderson, Adam Sandler, Regis,
Spongebob and KITT. Now that's a guest list!

Ian J. Ball

Sep 19, 2008, 4:23:29 PM9/19/08

You forgot to include Sharon Osborne.

William December Starr

Sep 19, 2008, 5:48:34 PM9/19/08
Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net> said:

> FREE pre air premiere
>
> KNIGHT RIDER

"Pre air?" Does that mean KITT has flat tires?

-- wds

William December Starr

Sep 19, 2008, 5:49:54 PM9/19/08
In article <ANIM8Rfsk-D3C52...@news.west.cox.net>,
Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net> said:

> They actually managed to downgrade it from the first pilot. And
> no Hoff! Cute chick in hot car OUTDRIVES KITT. KITT, who can go
> 400mph in traffic. I don't think so.

The other car is female too, and KITT liked watching her ass?

-- wds

David

Sep 19, 2008, 5:54:46 PM9/19/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:23:29 -0700 (PDT), "Ian J. Ball"
<ib...@san.rr.com> wrote:

>On Sep 19, 1:00 pm, David <dimla...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > He didn't shave his chest hair. He's not as big a ham as George Segal.
>>
>> > Ok. I've run out of his virtues.
>>
>> When he throws a party he invites Pam Anderson, Adam Sandler, Regis,
>> Spongebob and KITT. Now that's a guest list!
>
>You forgot to include Sharon Osborne.

So does he.

Michael Black

Sep 19, 2008, 5:55:50 PM9/19/08

No, you misread it the wrong way. You were supposed to see "Free Air",
and then misread "premiere" as "premium".

I did and wondered what the offer was. Some sort of tie-in between
compressed air at your local gas station and Knight Rider.

Michael

Anim8rFSK

Sep 19, 2008, 8:11:30 PM9/19/08
In article <gb16ni$oj8$1...@panix2.panix.com>,

Okay, ignoring the clever joke

What kind of tires DOES KITT have, that can go from zero to 400 on city
streets while on fire?

Probably nothing inflatable.

Michael Black

Sep 19, 2008, 10:13:43 PM9/19/08

Surely whatever was used on the "Landmaster" in that classic film,
"Damnation Alley".

If it's good enough for Banacek, then it's good enough for William
Daniels.

Michael

Anim8rFSK

Sep 19, 2008, 11:27:29 PM9/19/08
In article <Pine.LNX.4.64.08...@darkstar.example.org>,
Michael Black <et...@ncf.ca> wrote:

Hey, if the Landmaster had gone 400 miles an hour the movie would have
been over in 15 minutes, and wouldn't THAT have been a blessing?

Zombie Elvis

Sep 20, 2008, 2:43:04 AM9/20/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 01:11:51 -0400, David <diml...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Or you could watch it on Cox on-demand.
>>
>>Or on Hulu.
>
>That's what I said yesterday, but who pays attention to me? :-(

You say so much, it's hard to keep up. You're the Joe Biden of Usenet.
--
"I recall a time not long ago when a bullet in the chest meant a
sucking chest wound, not a quick bandage job and a climactic

Roberto Castillo
roberto...@ameritech.net
http://mind-grapes.blogspot.com/
http://zombie-gulch.myminicity.com/

Ron

Sep 20, 2008, 3:15:12 AM9/20/08
On Sep 19, 9:43 am, David <dimla...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 02:26:14 -0700 (PDT), Ron <BigELil...@msn.com>

Well yeah, I have on demand also, but it ranges from 1-5 minute clips
of stupid crap, to "free" channels like A&E, the History Channel, CNN,
etc, but it's mostly PPV movies.

Your on demand (Cox) has already shown the entire show already?

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 20, 2008, 11:03:31 AM9/20/08
Zombie Elvis <DELETEMETOREPLY...@ameritech.net> wrote:

>>>Or on Hulu.
>>
>>That's what I said yesterday, but who pays attention to me? :-(
>
>You say so much, it's hard to keep up. You're the Joe Biden of Usenet.

Vicious attack!

David

Sep 22, 2008, 12:40:47 AM9/22/08
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 01:43:04 -0500, Zombie Elvis
<DELETEMETOREPLY...@ameritech.net> wrote:

>>>Or on Hulu.
>>
>>That's what I said yesterday, but who pays attention to me? :-(
>
>You say so much, it's hard to keep up. You're the Joe Biden of Usenet.

Not paying attention to me is hazardous to your health!!