Automatic Downloads

~Rita

Sep 12, 2005, 3:43:54 PM9/12/05
David V from talk.philosophy.humanism
would like to share his reply to the rest of the Internet

Every time I opened a reply from David,
I would pick up a high alert warning.

On September 11, 2005, I picked up two high alerts
by opening two of David's replies. I crashed.
I wasn't in a spacy ship I was taking a spacey walk,
a writer's freelance style. Boy did that computer crash
shock me.
I'm like a little puppy in the spybot God arena.

I assume that everyone knows that the moon
has been said to effect the sea.
I believe that David ccould cause a tidal wave,
a Tsunami, that would sink most of Italy, as one might
have been, if mixed with a hurrican. And no one in the
USA would notice.

Anyway after my computer crashed (I was about a
mile high looking for the Blaster Worm and the W
worm. Yes, I did see them, and I did get two shots
off with my blaster gun. Needless to say that
David pulled me out of the sky.

Every automatic download froze.
Ad-ware, Microsoft spyware, spybot, yes anything
that had an automatic update was wiped out.

I had to reboot, un-install Ad-ware and then re-install
Ad-ware, but it was too late. Everything in the
quarantine was placed back into all the files from
which they were removed.

The only High Alert was Microsoft Automatic down load.
I'm under the impression the the automatic down load
is a new feature.
When Microsoft used to send the update download,
it was with a reboot.
The reboot removed the Viruses, worms, and even
high alert spyware.

The automatic Microsoft download invites the
Norton anti-virus, Trend anti-virus, and probably
McAfee and the other anti-virus protection to freeze.

David won't contact Microsoft,
and I don't know how to contact Microsoft.
Sorry, I'm computer retarded.