Fake Email Claiming To Be From C.R.A. 1001@cra.com Fraud Attempt.

Greg Carr

May 24, 2023, 11:09:54 AM5/24/23
Suspicious text msg of the day 10...@cra.com Text Message yesterday 7:39 PM (Deposit e-Transfer) CRA sent $328.09 CAD on May 23 2023. Visit https://rebrand.ly/lv4gpz6 to deposit. HjtXh. I have received money from the C.R.A. before they direct deposit it to my bank account. https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/corporate/security/protect-yourself-against-fraud/scam-alerts/samples-fraudulent-emails.html Common fraud emails faking being from the C.R.A.

https://rebrand.ly/lv4gpz6

Fraud warning
This site may be hacked or fraudulent. Giving it passwords or personal information could put you at risk for identity theft or financial fraud.

Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.
Ignore this warning
Why was this page blocked?

Greg Carr

May 24, 2023, 1:14:37 PM5/24/23
Does the Canada Revenue Agency send e-Transfers?

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will never send or request e-transfers of any kind. The CRA will only send you payments by direct deposit or by cheque in the mail. If you receive a e-Transfer claiming to be from the CRA like the example below, it’s a scam!