Gmail allows someone like Greg Carr <gregcarrsober@gmail.com> to use their service to promote his vile hatred

Loose Cannon

Nov 20, 2022, 6:41:03 PM11/20/22
Children may be reading and everyone knows how impressionable children
can be.

https://images.immediate.co.uk/production/volatile/sites/7/2020/01/GettyImages-50875921-be70774.jpg

Greg Carr

Nov 21, 2022, 3:27:08 PM11/21/22
On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 3:41:03 PM UTC-8, Loose Cannon wrote:
> Children may be reading and everyone knows how impressionable children
> can be.
>
> https://images.immediate.co.uk/production/volatile/sites/7/2020/01/GettyImages-50875921-be70774.jpg Hope they all died defending Berlin in 1945 as the orgy went on in the bunker and Hitler and his wife of one day killed themselves and his dog was poisoned.

robert....@parliament.uk He is responsible for deportations in the U.K. and he is married to a Jewish woman the daughter of Holocaust survivors. Tell him about efbe...@gmx.com aka loose cannon and NEMO and Susan Cohen and his online posts lauding Hitler and his hate of Jews and Blacks and Asians and get him deported back to Serbia.

Jenrick is a member of the Parliamentary Conservative Friends of Israel group.[67][68] In July 2019 he spoke of his visit to Auschwitz concentration camp; "It had a huge impact on me and in particular because my wife is the daughter of Holocaust survivors from modern day Poland and Ukraine."[17] Jenrick has said his connection to the Jewish community forms "a very important and integral part of my life".[17]

Personal life
Jenrick is married to Michal Berkner. She is nine years older than Jenrick[69] and is the child of Holocaust survivors.[70] She is an Israeli-born and US educated[71] corporate lawyer who practises mainly in London. The couple have three daughters, whom they are bringing up in the Jewish faith.[2][72][18] This person is responsible for immigration and deportations so contact him to get the vile Gordon Radavich deported from whence he came. robert.j...@parliament.uk

Metropolitan Police Service New Scotland Yard Broadway London SW1H 0BG. Tel: 020 7230 1212. Fax: 020 7230 4276. Email: new.scot...@met.police. if you want to report Gordon Radavich to law enforcement for his hate crimes against Jews and Blacks and Asians this is their email. Be sure to include all headers if you can he also posts as efbe...@gmx.com .

You are banned from all social media you are stupid you are friendless you are an unwanted immigrant your wife is fat and stupid you are a chronic liar you hate your fat wife, Jews, Blacks, Asians, Aboriginals and moi. You support pedophiles and rapists online. Just like the poster who shoplifts and has done time for fraud and just lost a lawsuit you nym shift on a regular basis and never use the name on your legal documents. You are old, scared and brittle but Daryl Macaskill is uglier. Guy looks like a total loser and a extreme worry wart.

Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] aka efbe...@gmx.com Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Another off-topic post by Susan Cohen aka NEMO aka loose cannon a chronic liar and idiot a failed immigrant.
Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles. Also is using this email efbe...@gmx.com https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/gmx.com#:~:text=Overview,activity%20and%20customer%20service%20problems. GMX gets atrocious ratings guess the anonymous posting coward is desperate for a server. ahttps://support.gmx.com/contact-us/contact-us.html they don't want to read about scams originating from their email service. https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/gmx-mail/customer-service.html (855) 461-6058 supposedly their phone number. GMX is a subsidiary of United Internet AG, a stock-listed company in Germany. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMX_Mail is this German company supporting racism and hatred of Jews and nazism? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMX_Mail they also own mail.com. https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/gmx-com/people according to this they only have 4 employees. Mike Mundt
Chief Executive Officer
Executive
Management
1 email found
Allen Lee
Board Member
Non-Management
Operations
1 email found

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-mundt-12718762/ Here is the CEO of GMX.com Linked In account if you want to contact him about the off-topic posts of the nazi Gordon Radavitch efbe...@gmx.com. Mr. Mundt also has a 2nd LinkedIn account. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-mundt-66641685/

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
ab...@uk.tiscali.com
,
ab...@tiscali.com

Wed., Mar. 17 at 6:24 a.m.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen. He also hates Asians.

Your refusal to cut off his service might result in legal action against your firm since he is too poor to sue.

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime contact these ppl to get Gordon Radavich deported back to rural backwater Serbia.

The world would be a better place without homosexual sex acts.

The Bible and Talmud and Koran all forbid homosexual sex acts with the punishment being death. Homosexuals are only 1.7% of the CDN population and are overrepresented in the penal system, among the homeless, among the mentally ill with some ppl believing homosexuality itself is a mental illness like pedophilia and necrophilia and bestiality, among the alcoholic and drug addicted, AIDs is primarily a disease of homosexuals it costs CDN tax payers 25k a year to keep them alive. The recent rise in syphilus is caused by homosexual sex acts.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) in the KJV is it is called an ABOMINATION the only word in the whole Bible to be in bold face.

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

1 TIMOTHY 1:10
KJ21 for whoremongers, for those who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine
ASV for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;
and for sexually immoral persons, for homosexuals, for kidnappers and slave traders, for liars, for perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Romans 1:26-27

Paul writes: "God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (KJV)