Kyle Gianis, 37, Shot For 3rd Time In 4 years And Released From Hospital 25 Yr Old In Critical Condition Unexploded Bomb Left At Crime Scene In Kelowna, BC. Video Of Alleged Suspect Fleeing.

Gregory Carr

Aug 5, 2021, 4:51:29 AM8/5/21
Police release brief video of suspect in Kelowna double shooting

By Doyle Potenteau Global News
Posted August 3, 2021 2:35 pm
Updated August 3, 2021 5:21 pm

Police are releasing surveillance video of the suspect in the daylight shooting that startled people in a busy Kelowna neighbourhood over the weekend. Mounties are now confirming that an undetonated homemade bomb was found at the scene. Jules Knox reports.

Police in Kelowna have released a brief video of the alleged suspect in Saturday night’s double shooting.

According to police, Kyle Gianis, 37, and a 25-year-old man from Surrey were shot just before 7 p.m., in the area of Pandosy Street and KLO Road.

RCMP say both victims were transported to hospital, noting that Gianis has been released while the second man remains in hospital with life-threatening injuries.

On Sunday, police said they believe the shooting was targeted.

The video shows a person running through a business courtyard. However, the person’s identity is concealed. He’s seen wearing a light-coloured hoodie, a black mask, grey pants and black shoes.

A child playing in the background can also be seen.

“We are releasing the video at the earliest opportunity in the hopes that someone from the community recognizes the clothing or distinctive gait of this person,” said Cpl. Jocelyn Noseworthy.

“If you believe you know who this suspect is, we ask you to do the right thing and identify them to us.”

Click to play video: 'Alarming discovery made at Kelowna gang shooting where two men injured'
2:03
Alarming discovery made at Kelowna gang shooting where two men injured

Following the shooting, police say the area was cordoned off and investigated, with officers finding an unexploded improvised explosive device.

The RCMP’s bomb squad was called in the next day, and safely detonated the device at a secondary location.

“We can now confirm that this was a viable explosive. Based on our examination, this device had the potential to cause significant damage to property and seriously injure members of the public that evening,” said RCMP Insp. Beth McAndie.

“This device marks a dramatic escalation in violence and put innocent members of our community in real danger. This is unacceptable to us, and we are doing everything in our power to identify the parties involved in this incident.”

Click to play video: 'Pandosy shooting: Not the first time man shot has been targeted'
1:49
Pandosy shooting: Not the first time man shot has been targeted

Police say the suspect was seen fleeing in a light-coloured SUV.

As part of the ongoing investigation, Kelowna RCMP is asking for any dash camera footage from vehicles driving on Pandosy Street from KLO Road to Harvey Avenue between 6:20 p.m., and 7:10 p.m., on July 31.

If you have dashcam footage or information regarding the suspect, you are asked to contact the Kelowna RCMP at 250-762-3300.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8083058/video-kelowna-double-shooting-suspect/ has links to 3 videos. I can't figure out what skin colour the alleged shooter is from his disguise. What was up with the bomb? There was a child around shrapnel could kill a child. Was the bomb left as a warning to any ppl associated with Gianis? Why not bomb his home or business? I saw on Channel 21 News that Odd Squad guy who tries to get ppl off the track to drug addiction and/or gang life saying Kyle Gianis had ripped off so many ppl he was dead meat especially once they found out he had opened a gym in Kelowna.

https://vancouversun.com/news/crime/two-men-injured-following-targeted-shooting-in-kelowna Kyle Gianis was given a 13 year sentence for dealing meth in 2008 in Washington State but he was transferred to a CDN prison and put on parole a year later. If had served his sentence the innocent, no criminal record, hockey coach, married Dad of two Paul Bennett would still be alive not shot dead in his driveway with his wife Darlene Bennett trying to save him. Who were the $80k a year parole board members who allowed this gangster criminal to be freed early? Also if he had served his whole bit Tyler Pastuck might still be alive.
"Gianis survived a 2017 gangland hit in Langley that left his friend, Tyler Pastuck, dead. In 2018, he was hunted again, but the assassin went to the wrong house and killed Surrey nurse Paul Bennett, a family man and hockey coach who lived nearby." The two don't look anything alike.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Paul+bennett&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjQ_bj4i5nyAhW-LDQIHftHCM4Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=Paul+bennett&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQ6BAgjECc6BAgAEEM6CAgAEIAEELEDOggIABCxAxCDAToHCAAQsQMQQ1DNElj2MmDPNWgAcAB4AIABP4gBrgWSAQIxMpgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=j28LYZD6Ob7Z0PEP-4-h8Aw&bih=750&biw=1498 Paul Bennett images.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=kyle+gianis&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjUwKr8i5nyAhVwBzQIHfctAZMQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=kyle+&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQARgAMgQIIxAnMgQIIxAnMgQIABBDMgcIABCxAxBDMgQIABBDMgQIABBDMgoIABCxAxCDARBDMgQIABBDMgcIABCxAxBDMgoIABCxAxCDARBDOggIABCABBCxAzoFCAAQgARQ3eAHWPbpB2CH_AdoAHAAeACAAUWIAbECkgEBNZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=mG8LYdSUBvCO0PEP99uEmAk&bih=750&biw=1498 Kyle Gianis images.

https://www.pentictonherald.ca/news/article_d5a81ec0-927d-11eb-842e-0b07035a7188.html this Kim Bolan article appeared after the March 2021 shooting of Kyle Gianis.

How about the parole board members who let Kyle Gianis out early from his 13 yr sentence after only 5 years? If they had not Paul Bennet would still be alive and maybe Tyler Pastuk who was killed in a shooting aimed at Mr. Gianis a few years ago. https://www.canada.ca/en/parole-board/services/board-members/roles-and-responsibilities-of-a-member.html Parole Board members make around $80k a year sometimes as much as $150k a year.

https://ironathletics.com/ Kyle Gianis own this company and he is in some of the pics and videos. Parts of the website are not working and there is no email, phone number or street address.

https://www.facebook.com/ironathleticsofficial/ there is an email in...@ironathletics.ca

https://www.facebook.com/ironathleticsofficial/reviews/?ref=page_internal nothing new posted since June 25 2021.

Jennifer Sawchuck doesn't recommend IRON Athletics.
March 31 2021.
I will not support a business run by a gangster who was sent to prison for trying to import precursors for methamphetamines. His colleagues in the drug trade have been trying to assassinate him so being anywhere near this guy could be detrimental for your health. (Greg: As we have seen since that 25 yr old man from Surrey who was with him the other day is now clinging to life in the hospital after being shot as was Kyle Gianis the Kelowna RCMP are warning that anyone with Kyle Gianis is in serious danger because of the violence and hate directed at him. Have you ever known law enforcement to be wrong about these types of warnings of a good chance of death for being in the company of someone? I don't have time to look it up. Great A1 heads up Jennifer Sawchuck. )

Kaitlin Watson doesn't recommend IRON Athletics.
April 8 2020. ·
The fact that this company is trying to capitalize on a global pandemic where HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS people are not only getting sick and dying but are also losing their jobs and being laid off is disgusting.
2 Comments
Amanda Greenlee
You should all google Kyle Gianis. Convicted drug smuggler involved in numerous murders.

Tasha Wojo doesn't recommend IRON Athletics.
April 8 2020
To do this durning a health crisis is horrible - you should be ashamed of yourselves - people are dying and some bs Instagram stars need 15 more minutes of fame 😡 shut it down! Stay home #flattenthecurve

In fact most of the comments in the feed are negative. Only two ppl praise Lisa and Kyle who is Lisa?

https://www.facebook.com/1113871118800367/videos/230013918217668 Kyle Gianis a group of good looking women no natural blondes two nice expensive cars with plates clearly visible and a nice house in the background.

https://www.facebook.com/ironathleticsofficial/videos/?ref=page_internal

https://www.facebook.com/1113871118800367/videos/222179539032354 the house again no street address for some reason and the two cars mentioned earlier plus another one vehicle has Iron Athletics in black on the side.

https://www.facebook.com/ironathleticsofficial/photos/1635707553283385 nice looking motorcycle with a red Iron Athletics logo on back fender.

https://www.facebook.com/ironathleticsofficial/photos/1548128185374656 same bike younger woman.

https://www.facebook.com/ironathleticsofficial/photos/?ref=page_internal photos of Kyle Gianis and lots of good looking babes and stuff from his aborted reality series during a pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJnTRKEazVU Iron Athletics video.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=iron+athletics bunch of Iron Athletics videos on Youtube.

Iron Athletics
3192 Vineyard View Dr
V4T 3B4 West Kelowna
British Columbia - Canada

Luxe Klaws
Nail salon in West Kelowna, British Columbia
Address: 3192 Vineyard View Dr, West Kelowna, BC V4T 3B4
Province: British Columbia

https://www.google.ca/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x537d8aac32595555%3A0x8be39784a4fca174!3m1!7e115!4s%2Fmaps%2Fplace%2FLuxe%2BKlaws%2BWest%2BKelowna%2C%2BBC%2BV4T%2B3B4%2F%4049.8464235%2C-119.5809255%2C3a%2C75y%2C288.85h%2C90t%2Fdata%3D*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sQIKCx5CtVi3VpVS_qjcGtA*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x537d8aac32595555%3A0x8be39784a4fca174%3Fsa%3DX!5sLuxe%20Klaws%20West%20Kelowna%2C%20BC%20V4T%203B4%20-%20Google%20Search!15sCgIgAQ&imagekey=!1e2!2sQIKCx5CtVi3VpVS_qjcGtA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjGoPmQppnyAhVE3p4KHQkED4sQpx8wFHoECEIQAw the house from the Iron Athletics videos. No fancy cars this time.

In some of the Iron Athletics videos and pics you see close ups of done nails it is cool to see those when you look over at the driver in the next vehicle. Some of the waitresses I know have nice ones.

https://www.facebook.com/LuxeKlaws/
kosc...@hotmail.com likely Lisa.

https://www.facebook.com/LuxeKlaws/photos/a.714489578609153/4200644083327001/ Kyle Gianis in the background with 3 women.

Unit 6/7 8790 204st Kelowna, BC, Canada V1Y1P7 is the address listed on the LuxeKlaws FB page.

https://www.instagram.com/luxeklaws/?fbclid=IwAR3zmA4OlGSw0VAeSi7NAwwZIGoyGN17O8wZatNrFAyTs26-xNmirvsvYl0

About
See All
Unit 6/7 8790 204st Kelowna, BC, Canada V1Y1P7
**Prices may vary depending on the amount of time and product needed to complete the design. Including such variables as the length of the nails, design choice, amount of product being applied and amount of fixes needed to complete the design** See Less
23,705 people like this
23,628 people follow this
5 people checked in here
http://www.instagram.com/luxeklaws

Send Message
Price Range · $$
kosc...@hotmail.com
Always Open
Nail Salon
luxeklaws

https://www.beautynailhairsalons.com/CA/Kelowna/499508673440579/Luxe-Klaws has lots of pictures including the one mentioned earlier https://www.facebook.com/LuxeKlaws/photos/a.714489578609153/4200644083327001/ Kyle Gianis in the background with 3 women.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/s720x720/211801668_4200644089993667_8657768544159686250_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=9e2e56&_nc_ohc=D8ucbLouSakAX8V3x5-&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=18f1807abca2b5ddb0366e0a9f94532b&oe=6122E066

Only one comment:
Comments
I booked an appointment on Luxe Klaws Instagram DM and got a text message with a link to confirm my appointment so I confirmed it and got another text saying the date time and location. I drove over an hour from Kaleden to get to my appointment and was so excited to have Lisa do my nails. I got there and the building was locked so I messaged her. No reply. I sat there for 30 minutes and nothing. It’s been over 24 hours and I haven’t heard anything back from her. I’m very disappointed.Tracy Belcourt (Greg: Avoid these ppl and their businesses unless you are into serious crime.)

All the FB feeds related to these ppl have had recent activity but none mention the media or police or the shootings.

https://cfox.com/news/7744317/gang-shakedown-kelowna/ I don't know why this CFOX article is dated April 7 2021 but it shows Kyle Gianis house being raided by RCMP and quotes him as saying the police seized his cellphone and vehicle and mentions his shooting the other day.

Darlene Bennett the widow of murder victim Paul Bennett has said I.H.I.T. is doing a good job investigating the case and she does not support Mayor McCallum's plan to get rid of the RCMP and replace it with Surrey Police Service. She has started a group called https://www.surreypolicevote.ca/ which is trying to get a referendum on the mayor's idea to get rid of the R.C.M.P. and replace it with a new force.

Email: in...@surreypolicevote.ca
Mail: 1770 West 7th Ave, Suite 305
Vancouver, B.C.
V6J 4Y6

I donated $250.00 to them July 26. The National Police Federation https://npf-fpn.com/ is also bank rolling Darlene's Bennett's organization.

https://npf-fpn.com/news-item/august-3-2021-surrey-policing-transition-still-without-a-plan-transition-committee-statement-creates-questions-offers-few-details/

Bill Tielmann the senior N.D.P. adviser and the guy who runs the good Tyee website is advising Darlene's campaign.

Is the C.R.A. investigating the two nail salons and Iron Athletics the expensive house and expensive cars? Drug dealers and gangsters are supposed to pay taxes as well. The infamous gangster Al Capone was finally busted for tax evasion.