best place to buy psilocybin mushrooms online

Southparkpsychedelics

Feb 2, 2024, 7:27:36 AMFeb 2
best place to buy psilocybin mushrooms online

https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/

is magic mushroom legal online

https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/

is magic mushroom legal online

https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
⁠They're legal and can get you high. However the high you get from them (if you get legit high) is probably either boring or more than they can chew for most people. But you can have them mailed to you so there's a decent convenience factor. And truth is, people want to get high. People will take literally any stupid thing they think will get them high, like benadryl, nutmeg, dextromethorphin (sp?). Muscaria is no exception.
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/

• ⁠2. Interest in mycology and foraging has EXPLODED especially since covid. In much of the country it's hard/iffy for non-experts/experienced hunters to forage psilocybin mushrooms but muscaria are so widespread, easily identifiable, and in most places plentiful it makes them super easy and even fun for people to forage. Furthermore most every guide has amanita muscaria but very few guides include psilocybin mushrooms, or don't adequately distinguish them from LBMs.

behttps://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/

• ⁠3. A lot of people legit don't know the active ingredients in muscaria are COMPLETELY different to psilocybin mushrooms and the high is TOTALLY different. They assume because they're all "mushrooms that get you high" they must be pretty much the same thing. Researching the active compound in different kind of mushrooms is something most people don't bother with. They just assume "magic mushrooms" are "magic mushrooms".
best place to buy psilocybin mushrooms online
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/

• ⁠4. Psilocybin mushrooms have been big news the past few years as they consistently return peer-reviewed results that confirm psilocybin is easily one of the biggest advancements in mental healthcare in 40 years. People are struggling and Healthcare is fucking atrocious (in the US) and so desperate people are trying anything they can - especially when it's legal and/or can be found for free - hoping to get some relief. And as said above they probably don't fully understand the difference in active ingredients.

• ⁠5. Interest on YouTube (and similar) in mushrooms can easily get your algorithms feeding you overly-positive muscaria media that paints it as a miracle/sacred ritual and doesn't adequately address the risks and downsides. AmanitaDreamer would be one such YouTuber. She does have harm reduction videos on her page but they're kinda hard to find and not what YouTube will feed you.
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/
https://southparkpsychedelics.com/product-category/magic-mushroom/

• ⁠6. Amanita muscaria is THE most iconic mushroom in the entire world and its image is almost synonymous with tripping. Even when something is obviously referring to psilocybin mushrooms it's still usually a muscaria that's pictured, just because psilocybin mushrooms are... well, pretty damn boring looking. So at this point muscaria as THE magic mushroom is pretty much ingrained in our culture. I'm sitting here looking at the trip journal I made my friend. We'll ONLY be taking psilocybin mushrooms (though I've got a jar of AM, but he's just getting introduced to mushrooms so he won't be getting any of them). And what sticker did I put on the cover of his journal for his psilocybin journey? An amanita muscaria of course.
best place to buy psilocybin mushrooms online
best place to buy psilocybin mushrooms online
best place to buy psilocybin mushrooms online
best place to buy psilocybin mushrooms online
• ⁠7. For whatever reason there's much less info on what muscaria trips are actually like, probably because fewer people use them and much less frequently than psilocybin mushrooms. Look at psilocybin trip reports and it's often 25 - 50% terrible trips and they can seem super scary, but psilocybin mushrooms are SUPER common for tripping and don't get nearly the respect they deserve. Look up muscaria trip reports and you're more likely to see a high percentage of positive reports because people who regularly take muscaria tend to respect it a hell of a lot more and know how to prepare it. Often the bad reports are stupid shit like "I saw one and ate it raw", stuff that's obviously user error.

• ⁠8. Muscarias are much more closely tied with mysterious, ancient holy ceremonies and plenty of people think it'll give them a holy mystical experience and being meaning to their life or make them more shamanistic or whatever. You know, the drinking reindeer or shaman piss stuff. Obviously psilocybin mushrooms are as or more used in sacred ceremonies but honestly it's way understudied and I think the "drinking piss" thing makes muscarias really stick out in people's minds.

• ⁠9. Since it's legal it's easy to sell and make money off of with less risk. People who could NEVER figure out how to order drugs off the dark net or grow psilocybin mushrooms can go onto an ordinary website and buy muscaria with PayPal as easily as if they were ordering throw pillows.

• ⁠10. Due to massive societal shifts in how drugs (especially natural drugs) are viewed, people have become super curious about ethnogens especially. After Nixon's "war on drugs" there were decades of outright lies about all drugs and their use was highly stigmatized. Now most people support legalized cannabis and even psilocybin mushrooms are decriminalized in some states. Today you can find a huge number of tv shows, YouTube videos and books which portray drugs and ethnogens in general as positive tool for personal growth. People have become extremely interested in ethnogens, and for the first time in a long time it's extremely easy to get positive, scientifically accur