Hell's Angels Join Others In Protest Against BLM In Newcastle Various Ppl Going To Prison.

Gregory Carr

May 7, 2022, 12:55:39 AM5/7/22
North Shields gran who said Black Lives Matter counter-protest was her 'democratic right' jailed
Wendy Robson, of North Shields, who runs a catering business, took part in shameful scenes in Newcastle city centre

ByRob KennedyCourt Reporter
06:00, 6 MAY 2022UPDATED10:32, 6 MAY 2022
NEWS

Wendy Robson and Elliott Wright both jailed for violent disorder at a Black Lives Matter protest in Newcastle city centre (Image: Northumbria Police)

A grandmother who claimed it was her "democratic right" to attend a counter-demonstration at a Black Lives Matter protest has been jailed.

Wendy Robson turned up at Grey's Monument in Newcastle city centre wearing Union Jack boots and clothing as part of a group calling themselves North East Frontline Patriots, who claimed they were there to protect the monument from the anti-racism demonstrators.

Now the catering business owner, together with Jay Plunkett and Elliott Wright, have joined five other rioters sentenced earlier this week behind bars. Police officers, horses and dogs were injured, along with members of the public, as around 1,000 people, in two opposing groups, gathered in June 2020. Counter-protesters, comprising Hell's Angels, football yobs and others, who threw cans, bottles and other missiles.

Read more: Rioting Black Lives Matter counter-protesters left police officers, horses and dogs hurt

Newcastle Crown Court heard Robson, 53, was seen with one arm in the air near the front of the group and appeared to be recording the Black Lives Matter group on her phone while holding a can of lager. She was later seen chanting and singing and making a V-sign in the direction of police and the other group.

She was also seen to push against the police line and throwing a can which landed on the ground and started spraying liquid. Later on, she was seen pushing a Hell's Angel toward the police line then encouraged others to surge forward and pointed and remonstrated with officers, calling them "bully boys".

When interviewed by police she said she attended to stop the Black Lives Matter group defacing the monument. Robson, of Wallsend Road, North Shields, who has eleven previous convictions, mainly for dishonesty, admitted violent disorder and was jailed for 29 months.

Jay Plunkett, jailed for violent disorder (Image: Newcastle Chronicle)
Plunkett, 23, threw an object towards the police, surged towards officers and encouraged others to do so. He also stole a police officer's baton and paraded it above his head before hiding it in his waistband.

He later threw something which narrowly missed an officer and was seen on the front line shouting aggressively and pointing towards the police. When he realised he was being recorded, he stuck his fingers up.

He was later seen pushing and shoving police officers and appeared "extremely aggressive" and covered his face with a balaclava. He also took part in an attempt to stop police arresting someone else.

When a sergeant drew his baton and held it in front of him when Plunkett refused to comply with a direction to move, he said: "Touch me with that and I will take it off you." He then grabbed the baton and the officer feared he was going to be pulled into the crowd and let go of the weapon. Plunkett was then seen "parading it as his trophy".

When interviewed by police, he described himself as a d******. Plunkett, of Lumley Walk, Dunston, Gateshead, admitted violent disorder and was jailed for 27 months.

Elliott Wright, jailed for violent disorder (Image: Newcastle Chronicle)
Wright, 25, hurled a missile towards the Black Lives Matter group which landed near police and was shouting, pointing and waving his arms in anger. He was also seen taking part in chanting of "all lives matter" and joined in a surge.

He was also seen beckoning towards the other group saying "come on then you cowards". When interviewed by police he said he was embarrassed by his behaviour. Wright, of Paxton Court, Pity Me, County Durham, admitted violent disorder and was jailed for 27 months.

Jonathan Gittins, for Robson, said she "deeply regrets" her "out of character" actions and added: "She thought it was her democratic right but accepts those rights don't extend to throwing a can of beer." The court heard she runs a catering business in North Shields and has four grandchildren.

Jamie Adams, for Plunkett, said: "It was disgusting, appalling behaviour by the crowd of people and anyone seeing it can only feel the same." He added that he had set up a jet wash business, provided references and has ADHD and anxiety.

Mark Styles, for Wright, said a friend suggested attending and he "foolishly agreed". He added: "He was a follower not a leader and he had far to much to drink and it clouded his judgement. He is embarrassed about what happened, he let himself down. He wants to emphasise he is not a politically motivated individual."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/black-lives-matter-protest-newcastle-23877617

Byker football yob jailed for city centre riot against Black Lives Matter protest
Michael O'Brien, of Byker, had been among a group of Newcastle United supporters who stormed a Burnley pub just six months before the shameful city centre scenes

SHARE
83
COMMENTS
ByRob KennedyCourt Reporter
12:00, 5 MAY 2022UPDATED12:11, 5 MAY 2022
NEWS

Enter your postcode for local news and info
Enter your postcode
Michael O'Brien, Ryan Barlow and Ronald Short
Michael O'Brien, Ryan Barlow and Ronald Short

A convicted football yob has been jailed for taking part in a city centre riot when a baying mob clashed with Black Lives Matter supporters.

Just six months before participating in the shameful scenes in Newcastle, Michael O'Brien was one of a group of Newcastle United supporters who stormed a pub in Burnley after an away game. He was subsequently jailed for two years for that violent disorder.

ADVERTISING

Now O'Brien, who volunteers at a youth football club, and two other men - one of them, like O'Brien, said to be wearing a cap showing affiliation to "football risk groups", have been locked up for their part in a loud and intimidating disturbance in June 2020.

Read more:Rioting Black Lives Matter counter-protesters left Newcastle city centre police officers, horses and dogs hurt

Police officers, horses and dogs were injured, along with members of the public, as around 1,000 people, in two opposing groups, gathered at Grey's Monument. A peaceful protest planned in support of the Black Lives Matter movement was met by counter-protesters who threw cans, bottles and other missiles.

Two men were jailed for their parts in the violent disorder on Tuesday and now O'Brien, Ronald Short and Ryan Barlow have joined them behind bars with all three sentenced to 27 months.

Michael O'Brien, jailed for violent disorder (Image: Newcastle Chronicle)
Newcastle Crown Court heard O'Brien, 55, of Beresford Gardens, Byker, Newcastle, who was wearing a Green Bay Packers cap, moved to the front of the counter-protest after flares were thrown by the Black Lives Matter group. He remonstrated with officers and was pushed away but refused to retreat.

The court heard he raised his hands to a member of the public who was shouting at him to go away and police intervened but he tried to move towards the Black Lives Matter group and police had to stop him.

Hero Wars
Play Now In Your Browser
Gundry MD
Heart Surgeon: If Your Olive Oil Has This Label, Put It Back
by TaboolaSponsored Links
He went on to tussle with police and tried to stop them detaining an offender then threw a can, hitting an officer on his helmet then joining in a surge. O'Brien was then seen to punch a member of the public, who was then also hit by someone else.

He was picked out by a football spotter who recognised him. The 55-year-old has 10 previous convictions, including for violent disorder six months before the city centre riot, after travelling to a Newcastle United match at Burnley and became involved in violence in a pub. He was jailed for two years and given a Football Banning Order for that.

Short, 28, of Stockwell Greet, Walkerville, Newcastle, who has previous convictions for threatening behaviour, battery and drunk and disorderly, was seen on footage wearing a Newcastle United face mask and a Green Bay Packers cap. Others were wearing the same cap and prosecutors suggested "this meant he has an affiliation to football risk groups".

Ronald Short, jailed for violent disorder (Image: Newcastle Chronicle)
The court heard he was seen to pick up an item and hurl it towards the police and Black Lives Matter group then he searched the floor and found three more missiles which he threw, according to prosecutors but he pleaded guilty on the basis he only threw two items.

Barlow, 28, of Parklands Way, Felling, Gateshead, who has no previous convictions, who was not said to be affiliated with any specific group, was seen to throw a can of Stella Artois toward the police and Black Lives Matter supporters, which contributed to an escalation in a tense situation.

He was asked to leave by police but refused and was seen with his arms up joining in chanting. He was then seen to pick up items from the floor and threw them at mounted police.

One police officer on a horse was struck in the head and Barlow then threw a carrier bag containing items, possibly bottles or cans, which hit a horse in the face and head then landed on a police dog.

Ryan Barlow, jailed for violent disorder (Image: Newcastle Chronicle)
Helen Towers, for O'Brien, said there were a number of references for him and said he volunteers at a youth football club. She added that he had been elected by fellow prisoners as a violence reduction representative and has "excelled" in prison.

Miss Towers added: "He accepts full responsibility for his completely unacceptable behaviour. He bitterly regrets his actions and is determined to turn his life around."

Jonathan Cousins, for Short, said: "When he got out of bed that morning to attend this protest it was not with any intention to commit acts of violence. He understands it was completely unacceptable and he regretted what he did almost immediately after it happened and has regretted it ever since."

Powered by
Brian Hegarty, for Barlow, said he threw a can he was drinking from as an "instinctive reaction" to items being thrown from the other group. He added: "What he did was reckless but not intended to hurt anybody and he very much hopes he didn't hurt anybody."

Mr Hegarty said Barlow was not linked to any of the groups who attended and had gone there after reading about the protest on Facebook. He added: "He is embarrassed and ashamed of himself about getting involved. He fully accepts what he did was stupid and he should not have put himself in that position. He has shown remorse and was at a low ebb at the time."

Loose Cannon

May 9, 2022, 11:16:44 PM5/9/22
On Fri, 6 May 2022 21:55:37 -0700 (PDT), Gregory Carr
<gregorycarrit...@gmail.com> wrote:

>North Shields gran who said Black Lives Matter counter-protest was her 'democratic right' jailed
>Wendy Robson, of North Shields, who runs a catering business, took part in shameful scenes in Newcastle city centre

Fuck BLM! They don't matter to me and they shouldn't matter to you.
Keep your jack boot on their necks facing down in dog excretement.
Works with jews too.

http://www.newnation.news/Images/2022/WhiteLivesMatter.jpg

Gregory Carr

May 10, 2022, 8:50:04 AM5/10/22
On Monday, 9 May 2022 at 20:16:44 UTC-7, Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Fri, 6 May 2022 21:55:37 -0700 (PDT), Gregory Carr
> <gregorycarrit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >North Shields gran who said Black Lives Matter counter-protest was her 'democratic right' jailed
> >Wendy Robson, of North Shields, who runs a catering business, took part in shameful scenes in Newcastle city centre
> >

> Fuck BLM! They don't matter to me and they shouldn't matter to you.
> Keep your jack boot on their necks facing down in dog excretement.

You can't even spell excrement you hate filled moron consumed with failure.
Your coward feeb ass was nowhere near the counter protest. Hope BLM and Antifa beat you down again.

Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Another off-topic post by Susan Cohen aka NEMO aka loose cannon a chronic liar and idiot a failed immigrant.
Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles. Also is using this email efbe...@gmx.com https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/gmx.com#:~:text=Overview,activity%20and%20customer%20service%20problems. GMX gets atrocious ratings guess the anonymous posting coward is desperate for a server. ahttps://support.gmx.com/contact-us/contact-us.html they don't want to read about scams originating from their email service. https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/gmx-mail/customer-service.html (855) 461-6058 supposedly their phone number. GMX is a subsidiary of United Internet AG, a stock-listed company in Germany. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMX_Mail is this German company supporting racism and hatred of Jews and nazism? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMX_Mail they also own mail.com. https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/gmx-com/people according to this they only have 4 employees. Mike Mundt
Chief Executive Officer
Executive
Management
1 email found
Allen Lee
Board Member
Non-Management
Operations
1 email found

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-mundt-12718762/ Here is the CEO of GMX.com Linked In account if you want to contact him about the off-topic posts of the nazi Gordon Radavitch efbe...@gmx.com. Mr. Mundt also has a 2nd LinkedIn account. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-mundt-66641685/

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
ab...@uk.tiscali.com
,
ab...@tiscali.com

Wed., Mar. 17 at 6:24 a.m.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen. He also hates Asians.

Your refusal to cut off his service might result in legal action against your firm since he is too poor to sue.

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime contact these ppl to get Gordon Radavich deported back to rural backwater Serbia.

Contact the Member at their Westminster address.
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
Phone: 020 7219 4711
Email: kevin.f...@parliament.uk This person is responsible for immigration and deportations so contact him to get the vile Gordon Radavich deported from whence he came. Unlike in Canada and the USA that post isn't a Cabinet Post which is odd.

You have such a empty, vacant life you read newsgroups about subjects that happen in places 5,000 miles away from you that you have no connection with. Oh wait you have no connection with anything nithling.

Gordon Radavich is FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like Jake Virtanen. Homosexuals out of team sports homosexuals out of the locker rooms. Quit beating off thinking of the high school qb or left guard.
You pissed because you can't rape Croats and Kosovians anymore? The court at the Hague should investigate you for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia you are the right age for that.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelled his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.

All Nazis Must Hang. The Only Good Nazi Is A Dead One.

Glad Earl J Weber the Louisiana pedophile is dead Gordon Radavich lauded him on USENET. Neither of them ever had a child or did it with a even an average woman. Weber never saw a woman over 10 naked that's how fat catholics do it the poorest state in America. Both were/are chronic liars and totally racist against Blacks and dumber than the slime from a snail. Both lost the war they were involved in.

Gordon Radavich is from Serbia a Slav a Untermensch.

Even Hitler looked down on slavs! LOL

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944

What Is Going On With Taxpayer Funded Inclusion BC In New Westminster, BC And The Foreign Terrorist They Employ Charlotte Bates.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
Harry Bains.MLA
,
advo...@inclusionbc.org
,
in...@inclusionbc.org
,
in...@communityventures.ca
,
in...@bcsaf.org
,
Vers...@inclusionbc.org
,
in...@braceworks.ca
,
bmi...@sd6.bc.ca
,
inclusive...@cacl.ca
,
John Horgan.MLA
,
Sukh Dhaliwal
,
Scott Aitchison
,
Newton Newton
,
Leslyn Lewis
,
Leslyn Lewis
,
Bob Mackin
,
ed...@surreynowleader.com
,
tom.z...@surreynowleader.com
,
Redfm Info
,
Kerry-Lynne D. - M.P. Findlay
,
David Eby.MLA
,
AG AG:EX Minister
,
Bolan, Kim
,
Michael - M.P. Kram
,
Katrine Conroy.MLA
,
Ken Hardie
,
Ravi Kahlon.MLA
,
Bruce Ralston.MLA
,
Adam Walker.MLA
,
anthony.h...@parl.gc.ca
,
Jagrup Brar.MLA
,
Garry Begg.MLA
,
rachel....@parl.gc.ca
,
Bruce Banman.MLA
,
Brittny Anderson.MLA
,
brenda.b...@leg.bc.ca
,
justin....@parl.gc.ca
,
Pierre Poilievre
,
Office PREM:EX OfficeofthePremier
,
Peter - Riding 1 Julian
,
travis...@citytv.rogers.com
,
prabjot...@omnitv.com
,
Prime Minister/Premier Ministre
,
Marie-Fran...@parl.gc.ca
,
JasrajSin...@parl.gc.ca
,
Brad.R...@parl.gc.ca
,
jenny...@parl.gc.ca
,
blake.de...@parl.gc.ca
,
Sean....@parl.gc.ca
,
Duc...@parl.gc.ca
,
lisa.be...@leg.bc.ca
,
Erin - M.P. O'Toole
,
Michael - M.P. Chong
,
stephanie....@leg.bc.ca
,
Jim - M.P. Carr
,
Charlie - M.P. Angus
,
Jinny Sims. Mla
,
s.chandrah...@leg.bc.ca
,
michele.b...@leg.bc.ca
,
mike.ber...@leg.bc.ca
,
George Chow.MLA
,
viewerc...@globalnews.ca
,
gw...@glaciermedia.ca
,
edit...@burnabynow.com
,
news11...@rogers.com
,
nathaniel.e...@parl.gc.ca
,
Dan Coulter.MLA
,
Raj Chouhan.MLA
,
nwn...@cknw.com
,
Julie - M.P. Dabrusin
,
dan.ash...@leg.bc.ca
,
vanc...@dailyhive.com
,
Jagmeet - M.P. Singh
,
Melissa - M.P. Lantsman
,
doug.clov...@leg.bc.ca
,
marty....@parl.gc.ca
,
Susie Chant.MLA
,
yaara...@parl.gc.ca
,
Pam Alexis.MLA
,
marty...@bnaibrith.ca
,
B'nai Brith Canada
,
pmic...@bnaibrith.ca
,
Jennifer Whiteside.MLA
,
katrina....@leg.bc.ca
,
chrystia...@parl.gc.ca
,
jack....@parl.gc.ca
,
Jim Prentice
Hide

Tue, May 10 at 1:29 a.m.

Lawmakers Urged to Take Meaningful Action Against Rise in Extremist Hate
1 view
Subscribe
Gregory Carr’s profile photo
Gregory Carr
9 May 2022, 23:27:29 (1 hour ago)

Lawmakers Urged to Take Meaningful Action Against Rise in Extremist Hate

House of Commons, Committee venue, Wikipedia
May 9, 2022

OTTAWA – A Member of Parliament from Manitoba has expressed shock with the growth of antisemitic incidents in Canada, as outlined in the 2021 Audit of Antisemitic Incidents, produced by B’nai Brith Canada’s League for Human Rights.(Greg: Fine but followers of Islam are being outright killed or left crippled. In Edmonton and Calgary in 2021 https://groups.google.com/g/edm.general/c/ArNK5dKUw8A/m/qNVJRQujAQAJ there were violent unprovoked attacks on Moslem women. https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/5s9zgoW9mq0/m/hnH1wSuzAwAJ Anti-Islam graffiti in Newton in 2021 made the CTV News. I have seen anti-Jewish graffiti but this was way worse in quantity and tone. )

Raquel Dancho’s remarks came last Thursday, while a pair of B’nai Brith officials testified as part of an expert panel invited at the House of Commons committee studying ideologically motivated violent extremism in Canada. The two were Michael Mostyn, Chief Executive Officer of B’nai Brith Canada, and Marvin Rotrand, National Director of the League for Human Rights.

B’nai Brith called on the Government to stress “hate” as much as “racism” in the drafting of its 2023-2026 Anti-Racism Strategy, and to fulfill its election promise to hold social-media platforms accountable for the content they host.

“Jews were the target of a shocking 62% of police-reported hate incidents aimed at religious minorities in 2021, although they comprise only 1.25% of Canada’s population, according to Statistics Canada,” Rotrand said. “The numbers registered are at their highest level since B’nai Brith first began collecting statistics in 1982, and include a major spike in violent incidents. So, we’re very encouraged to see this Committee tackle this worrying trend, and anticipate meaningful action from the Government.”

Much of the discussion focused on the rise in online hate in 2021, as people were largely confined indoors because of the COVID-19 outbreak. Many panelists, including those representing B’nai Brith, told Dancho and the MPs that online content creators are profiting from hate and misinformation. The panelists agreed that social-media companies are doing little to enforce their own platform rules and hate circulates freely online.

(Greg: Agreed but ironically I was kicked off Twitter the other day.

Hello,

Thank you for your patience as we reviewed your appeal request for account, @Gregory49780920, regarding the following:

Gregory Carr
@Gregory49780920
@NoWayNoHow7 @gayoverthere @Noellenarwhal The 600 pound blob with acne has no profile pic or name. Go kill yourself.
Violating our rules against promoting or encouraging suicide or self-harm

Our support team has determined that a violation did take place, and therefore we will not overturn our decision.

You will not be able to access Twitter through your account due to violations of the Twitter Rules, specifically our rules around:
In order to restore account functionality, you can resolve the violations by logging into your account and completing the on-screen instructions.

Thanks,
Twitter

Gregory Carr <gregorycarrit...@gmail.com>
Sun, 8 May, 20:06 (1 day ago)
to Twitter

I have read this and now leave the Twitterverse. Hope Elon Musk is able to clean that cesspool up I like his idea of requiring all users to use the names on their social security cards.)

“Hate crosses a broad spectrum of motivations, both online and offline, and that broad spectrum deserves urgent action, particularly in light of the spike in hate materials and incidents,” Mostyn said. “We hope the Government will take immediate action in combating the scourge of hate speech on social media platforms, among others.”

Mostyn also highlighted the case of Khaled Barakat, a Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) terrorist leader who has been living in Canada, and urged the Committee to ensure existing Canadian laws are fully enforced against listed terrorist groups and their members. (Greg: Inclusive BC has nobel aims but this tax payer funded group employs the foreigner Katherine Bates married to terrorist Khaled Barakat it lists 29 employees but only 27 are shown on their website and she travels out of province a lot. She is not mentioned on their website. Is this organization deliberately using donations to it and taxpayer funds to fund terrorism? https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/EEPBAwRXlp4/m/6-v1nHgZBAAJ https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlottekates/?originalSubdomain=ca Communications Coordinator at Inclusion BC

Inclusion BC

Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada the wife of the terrorist leader says she has worked there for 11 years.

https://inclusionbc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/2020-21_AnnualReport_Website_HighRes.pdf their fiscal disclosure is a joke 68% of its funding comes from advocacy does that mean soliciting the B.C. and federal govt municipal and city govts and every tax payer funded org they can think of? Of course no actual dollar amounts are listed though they do admit spending 23% of what they get on administration. Charlotte Kates the wife of the terrorist leader who claims to work there 11 years appears nowhere on their website. 27 other ppl do. Someone is lying is there criminal activity?

https://www.datanyze.com/people/Charlotte-Kates/1774924532

Charlotte's Workplace
Inclusion BC
Inclusion BC

Inclusion BC is a provincial federation whose members include community agencies, families and self-advocates, and which has led the movement away from institutions since 1955. We are dedicated to advancing rights, promoting abilities and building awareness as we work to support full citizenship and...Read More
227 6th St, New Westminster, British Columbia, V3L 3A5, Canada. When was this group last audited?)

Mostyn and Rotrand also urged the Committee to:

Improve high school curricula across the provinces, to ensure students are better educated on the Holocaust; (Greg: And what things will be removed from the curriculum to enable this? The Diary Of Anne Frank was mandatory reading in high school we were taught about the Holocaust in Grade 4. There were all sorts of books on WW2 in the school library not everyone likes to read or can effectively.)
Ensure the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps is immediately listed as a terrorist entity in its entirety; (Greg: Do this pronto.)
Have the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance apply to Canadian funding rules for foreign or domestic NGOs. (Greg: Yes.)
In addition to testimony, B’nai Brith also provided a submission to The House of Commons Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security

https://www.bnaibrith.ca/lawmakers-urged-to-take-meaningful-action-against-rise-in-extremist-hate/

To read the submission, CLICK HERE

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Content/Committee/441/SECU/Brief/BR11714421/br-external/BnaiBrithCanada-e.pdf

Deport Khaled Barakat Petition - B'nai Brith Canada I have already signed it.

I note the Hell's Angels and the Mafia don't allow women or Blacks to be members and that they have killed more ppl on CDN soil than any foreign terrorist group by bombings. They have also extorted, sold child porn, illegal drug dealing, rape, b and e, arson, fraud, illegal gambling, bribed law enforcement, auto theft rings, pimping, contract murder so let us ban them as well. In parts of Australia it is illegal to show H.A.M.C. symbols in public.

Deport Khaled Barakat Petition - B'nai Brith Canada
Khaled Barakat gives an interview on behalf of the PFLP in Berlin in 2016 (YouTube) Pour le français voir ci-des...