Google grupās vairs netiek atbalstītas jaunas Usenet ziņas un abonementi. Vēsturiskais saturs joprojām ir skatāms.

Not worth wasting a bullet on

9 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

Daniel Dupont

nelasīta,
2021. gada 22. nov. 16:03:1322.11.21
uz
Germans should be exterminated...creating a human pile. genocide. now i have chunks of brain matter coming out of my ear... their little trick backfired. they will be found out.

Gregory Carr

nelasīta,
2021. gada 23. nov. 12:09:4723.11.21
uz
On Monday, 22 November 2021 at 13:03:13 UTC-8, Daniel Dupont wrote:
> Germans should be exterminated...creating a human pile. genocide. now i have chunks of brain matter coming out of my >ear... their little trick backfired. they will be found out.

There are some good Germans. In any case there are so many of them and they have spread to various parts of the planet. I suggest you pick a more manageable target perhaps German Hell's Angels?
0 jauni ziņojumi