January 27 is Holocaust Remembrance Day

Deborah Sharavi

Jan 26, 2024, 7:06:48 PMJan 26
Keep in your thoughts today the tens of thousands of innocent women
and children being viciously murdered each day in Gaza by the barbaric
IDF, a criminal organization on par with the NKVD and SS

Peeler

Jan 27, 2024, 3:47:21 AMJan 27
On Sat, 27 Jan 24 00:06:44 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

> Keep in your thoughts today the tens of thousands of innocent women
> and children being viciously murdered each day in Gaza by the barbaric
> IDF, a criminal organization on par with the NKVD and SS

ONLY in your retarded neo-nazi "mind", Loose Sphincter, you abysmally stupid
gay neo-nazi whore!

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

--
jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Jan 27, 2024, 11:48:30 AMJan 27
On Sat, 27 Jan 24 00:06:44 UTC, Debwhorah Sharavi <vo...@invalid.not>
wrote:

>Keep in your thoughts today the tens of thousands of innocent women
>and children being viciously murdered each day in Gaza by the barbaric
>IDF, a criminal organization on par with the NKVD and SS

Bin-Yamin Nathan Yahoo ---------------------> The Hague

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"

Peeler

Jan 27, 2024, 12:29:34 PMJan 27
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 16:48:26 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

>>Keep in your thoughts today the tens of thousands of innocent women
>>and children being viciously murdered each day in Gaza by the barbaric
>>IDF, a criminal organization on par with the NKVD and SS
>
> Bin-Yamin Nathan Yahoo ---------------------> The Hague

BOTH of you->loony bin (shortest way!). Together in a padded cell. With lots
of handkerchiefs, so you can wipe yer cocksucking mouths!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!

Tony

Jan 27, 2024, 3:16:32 PMJan 27
I show zero remorse for anyone with a yellow streak up their back when
it came to fighting in the war. My grandfather was a decorated
Regimental Sargent Major in World War I and II and joined the war
underage. My uncle has all his medals valued at near a million dollars.
That's where I GETZ my fighting tenacity from my grandfather. I'm ready
to lace up my boots for World War III today!

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Jan 27, 2024, 3:24:07 PMJan 27
Never mind a yellow streak up their back, what about a yellow star on
their front?

Peeler

Jan 27, 2024, 4:13:40 PMJan 27
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 20:24:04 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

> Never mind a yellow streak up their back, what about a yellow star on
> their front?

Go ahead! Try to fix a yellow star onto one of them! Don't forget to report
back (if you are still able to talk afterwards), you hilarious housebound
sexually crippled WIMP! LMAO

--
Notorious pedo swine Razovic applauding the rape of a 14-year-old girl:
"Denying a fourteen-year old her sexual adventure is what is

Peeler

Jan 27, 2024, 4:13:40 PMJan 27
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 15:37:31 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, now FORGING as NEMO, whined again:

>>Never mind a yellow streak up their back, what about a yellow star on
>>their front?
>
> My grandfather survived Auschwitz, but then so did most of the guards.

Did you inherit your cock-sucking genes from him, Loose Sphincter, you
abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore? <BG>

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Jan 27, 2024, 4:28:42 PMJan 27
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 15:37:31 -0500, NEMO <fstur...@qmail.not>
wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 20:24:04 +0000, Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
>paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum <RJ...@TheWor1d.com>
>wrote:

>>> I show zero remorse for anyone with a yellow streak up their back when
>>>it came to fighting in the war. My grandfather was a decorated
>>>Regimental Sargent Major in World War I and II and joined the war
>>>underage. My uncle has all his medals valued at near a million dollars.
>>>That's where I GETZ my fighting tenacity from my grandfather. I'm ready
>>>to lace up my boots for World War III today!
>>
>>Never mind a yellow streak up their back, what about a yellow star on
>>their front?
>

>My grandfather survived Auschwitz, but then so did most of the guards.

About 250,000 so-called 'holocaust survivors'®™ are still alive and
collecting 'reparations'®™.

What kind of a genocide would you call THAT?

LOL

Tony

Jan 27, 2024, 4:56:19 PMJan 27
mum wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 15:16:24 -0500, Tony <To...@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote:
>
>> Deborah Sharavi wrote:
>>> Keep in your thoughts today the tens of thousands of innocent women
>>> and children being viciously murdered each day in Gaza by the barbaric
>>> IDF, a criminal organization on par with the NKVD and SS
>>>
>> I show zero remorse for anyone with a yellow streak up their back when
>> it came to fighting in the war. My grandfather was a decorated
>> Regimental Sargent Major in World War I and II and joined the war
>> underage. My uncle has all his medals valued at near a million dollars.
>> That's where I GETZ my fighting tenacity from my grandfather. I'm ready
>> to lace up my boots for World War III today!
>
> Never mind a yellow streak up their back, what about a yellow star on
> their front?

What did you grandfather do? Hide in the wine cellars during the war?

Peeler

Jan 27, 2024, 5:26:28 PMJan 27
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 21:28:38 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

> About 250,000 so-called 'holocaust survivors'®™ are still alive and
> collecting 'reparations'®™.
>
> What kind of a genocide would you call THAT?
>
> LOL

You two endlessly whining gay neo-nazi pussies competing for the position as
the most retarded gay neo-nazi shithead again? LMAO

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Jan 27, 2024, 6:26:08 PMJan 27
What did YOURS do? Push his fellow jews into the ovens like every
other good kapo?

Peeler

Jan 28, 2024, 5:09:30 AMJan 28
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 23:26:05 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

>>What did you grandfather do? Hide in the wine cellars during the war?
>
> What did YOURS do? Push his fellow jews into the ovens like every
> other good kapo?

Our resident housebound WIMP proves again that she is all mouth! Innit,
Anita, our endlessly bleeding pedophilic punching bag? LOL

D. Ray

Feb 16, 2024, 10:03:20 PMFeb 16
Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 20:24:04 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
> paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:
>

>> Never mind a yellow streak up their back, what about a yellow star on
>> their front?
>
> Go ahead! Try to fix a yellow star onto one of them! Don't forget to report
> back (if you are still able to talk afterwards)

There you go:

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxF5FZ_yrVg>

Loose Cannon

Feb 16, 2024, 11:11:10 PMFeb 16
The jew character never changes. If he's TOLD to put on the star, he
WILL put on the star; like those kikes in the background who put it on
because they were TOLD to put it on. They are a cowardly lot.

Peeler

Feb 17, 2024, 4:01:08 AMFeb 17
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 23:11:06 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>>There you go:
>>
>><https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxF5FZ_yrVg>
>
> The jew character never changes. If he's TOLD to put on the star, he
> WILL put on the star; like those kikes in the background who put it on
> because they were TOLD to put it on. They are a cowardly lot.

Go ahead, Loose Sphincter! Try to fix a yellow star onto one of them! Don't
forget to report back (if you are still able to talk afterwards), you
hilarious housebound sexually crippled WIMP! LMAO

Peeler

Feb 17, 2024, 4:01:08 AMFeb 17
On Sat, 17 Feb 24 02:58:35 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, FORGING as D. Ray, whined again:

>> Go ahead! Try to fix a yellow star onto one of them! Don't forget to report
>> back (if you are still able to talk afterwards)
>
> There you go:
>
> <https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxF5FZ_yrVg>

What's it about, Loose Sphincter? Come on, use your OWN words again! Make
everyone LAUGH at your abysmal stupidity again, you abysmally stupid gay
neo-nazi whore! LOL