Jason Blasingame Full Patch Stockton Chapter H.A. Member Wanted For Killing Man In Bar Brawl.

Greg Carr

Nov 20, 2022, 5:31:21 AM11/20/22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhifUhlOBdY Hell"s Angel full patch Stockton chapter wanted for killing a man with two others in bar.

SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY, Calif. —
A known member of the Hells Angels is wanted in connection for homicide after a bar brawl in May, the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office said on Thursday.

Officials said in the early hours of May 1, Steven Buchan Jr., 45, was severely beaten and “left to die” outside a bar in Clements, a rural town in the county about 12 miles east of Lodi.

“Any help would help us to give closure to this family,” said Sandra Mendez, a spokesperson for the office.

Mendez said detectives determined three suspects were involved, but the third — Jason Blasingame, 26 – has evaded law enforcement throughout the investigation. Two other men, she said, are in custody.

“We've been looking for him nonstop,” Mendez said. “We've hit quite a few blocks on the way, so we're needing the community's help.”

According to the sheriff’s office, Lloyd Strack, 43, and Aaron Davis, 39, are in custody. Officials said Blasingame and Strack are both full-patch members of the Stockton chapter of the Hells Angels.

https://www.kcra.com/article/hells-angels-member-wanted-homicide-san-joaquin-county/42000265#

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/local/clements-homicide-suspect-hells-angels/103-44b72ec2-0f01-496f-824f-30bb5b4084ee Police say the victim was just in the wrong place wrong time.

Discover Bank vs Lloyd A Strack AKA Lloyd Strack
Case Summary
On 10/07/2020 Discover Bank filed a Contract - Debt Collection lawsuit against Lloyd A Strack AKA Lloyd Strack. This case was filed in San Joaquin County Superior Courts, Stockton Courthouse located in San Joaquin, California. The Judge overseeing this case is Holly, Carter. The case status is Disposed - Other Disposed.

Case Details
Case Number
********************8521

Filing Date
10/07/2020

Case Status
Disposed - Other Disposed

Case Type
Contract - Debt Collection

Court
San Joaquin County Superior Courts

Courthouse
Stockton Courthouse
County, State
San Joaquin, California

https://unicourt.com/case/ca-sj-discover-bank-vs-lloyd-a-strack-aka-lloyd-strack-593872

San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office
2d
·
Help Detectives find this murder suspect!
In the early morning hours of May 1, 2022, 45-year-old Steven Buchan Jr. was severely beaten and left to die outside a bar in Clements, California. Through the course of the investigation, Detectives identified three suspects as being responsible for the murder.
Two of the three suspects (43-year-old Lloyd Strack, and 39-year-old Aaron Davis) are currently in custody and awaiting trial. The third and final suspect is still outstanding, and we would like to have him join Strack and Davis in the San Joaquin County Jail. If you know where we can find 36-year-old Jason Blasingame (pictured here), please contact us.
Blasingame and Strack are both full-patch members of the Stockton chapter of the Hells Angels, and we believe Blasingame is actively being hidden from us by his associates. Steven Buchan Jr. did not have any ties to the outlaw motorcycle community, and we believe he was beaten to death for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Help us get justice for the Buchan family!
As always, you can remain anonymous.
Case # 22-9524
SJSO Detectives:
(209) 468-4425
"SanJoaquinCo Sheriff" App
(Available for Apple and Android)
Stockton CrimeStoppers
(209) 946-0600
(CrimeStoppers offers up to $10,000 for information!)
#sanjoaquincountysheriff
#HomicideSuspect
#StocktonCrimeStoppers
https://www.facebook.com/SJSheriff/ has pics of the wanted biker.