Chad Everett paternity suit...threats to mother and his son

Ruffcute3

May 18, 2001, 1:29:20 PM5/18/01
do not know if ms Bakley was murdered because of baby issue...however I admire
r. Blake for taking iterest in his child....my life was threatened by Everett
and his police "friends" for having refused to get an abortion...and after my
baby was born, was continually threatened if I pursued paternity case and
went on talk shows in order to expose injustice Everett had done to his son
whom he refused to acknowledge or see.....threat of murdering me and my son who
is now 28 continued for years......we were so far lucky that Everett did n ot
carry out his threats.....he still refuses to submit to DNA tests which would
add to the 95% blood test results that he is the father of Dale
Everett...Shelby Grant Everett, Chad's wife had much to do with the murder
threats...it is unfortunate that ms Bakley had to lose her life if indeed it
was because she decided to have Mr. Blake's baby......or for any other
reason...no one should be murdered "in cold blood" regardless of their beliefs,
actions and unethical intentions....Sheila Surkes Scott, 323-656-5203

VonQuark

May 18, 2001, 5:28:54 PM5/18/01
Ruffcute3 wrote:

Ms. Scott, if you are who you say you are, then
you are NOT THINKING!

It should be easy for an investigator to get
DNA off of Mr. Everett. Have one or
two Private Investigators tail him. At some
point he will leave something. A cup of coffee
or a can of soda. This should render enough
DNA. An old letter from him might have DNA
on the seal (saliva). ANYTHING.

The US gov't does this to people it trails and it
is legal. The Supreme Ct has rendered garbage
as fair game. For a few thousand bucks, if you
are who you say you are, you should be
able to surrepitiously collect DNA off of Everett.

A lock of hair from an old item. A letter addressed
to you. A discarded cup of coffee from a restaurant
where he eats. Find out where he eats. A swab
from a spoon he just used. Have the PI work as
a busboy.

The rest is up to you.

crosem

May 18, 2001, 9:31:58 PM5/18/01
Filing a civil suit would for child support would require that a "father"
submit to testing to show if he is or is not the father; failure to comply
would result in jailfor contempt of court...

"VonQuark" <vonq...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

DedNdogYrs

May 20, 2001, 7:53:06 PM5/20/01
<..my life was threatened by Everett
and his police "friends" for having refused to get an abortion...and after my
baby was born, was continually threatened if I pursued paternity case and
went on talk shows in order to expose injustice Everett had done to his son
whom he refused to acknowledge orsee....>

I remember this case. If it's the same one and not another out of wedlock baby
from Everett, the mother left the baby on Everett's doorstep (I think it was at
the studio where he worked) and got into trouble with the police.

Dogs & children first.

ruff...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2016, 10:21:11 PM10/15/16

ruff...@gmail.com