80 Yr. Old Store Owner Shoots Crook With Assault Rifle All Caught On Video In Norco, California. 4 Criminals Arrested With Stolen BMW And Firearms. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrh8Ra0W0-I

Greg Carr

Aug 3, 2022, 2:54:46 PM8/3/22
Way to go Mr. Cope protecting yourself, your staff and your money. Get well quick send the 4 criminals to Folsom. There are all sorts of jobs available in America no excuse for armed robbery and stealing vehicles.

I notice none of the arrested lived in the town they tried to pull the caper. They parked in the handicapped zone the lowlifes and the stolen vehicle has no back plate so probably stolen from a dealership. Here in Canada all the comments are positive for Mr. Copp and negative for the crooks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrh8Ra0W0-I

Loose Cannon

Aug 6, 2022, 9:32:58 AM8/6/22
That's exactly how we feel every time you get arrested.

Greg Carr

Aug 6, 2022, 12:23:35 PM8/6/22
We? You don't have a IRL friend and your ashamed of your fat hausfrau.