Subpoenas served in Xiana case

Kate Dixon

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
Patty,

What is the basis for federal jurisdiction in Xiana's case? There
must be an interstate kidnap or involvement of persons across state
lines, or a violation of federal pornography laws to invoke federal
jurisdiction. Is FBI agent Matlock, who headed the Yosemite
investigation for the Grand Jury in Fresno, also heading the FBI
investigation for Xiana? The U.S. Attorney's office, Sacramento
usually handles both Fresno/Modesto and Vallejo areas.
Could the kidnap have been planned or set up by someone prior to
Xiana's coming to Vallejo to join her mother? This would account for
interstate activity justifying Federal Grand Jury jurisdiction.
It is obvious that Xiana was in a vulnerable position living with
her mother and Turnbough in Vallejo--this would make it easier for a
kidnapper to take her, if he knew about her situation. And he may have
known about her high-risk situation before she arrived in Vallejo.
Amanda Nikki Campbell of Fairfield was abducted in 1991. On May 2,
1979, the City of Fairfield paid Timothy Bindner, a suspect in the
Campbell and Amber Swartz Garcia cases, and Misheloff case, $90,000
because he said a search warrant caused him emotional pain. The lawyer
who represented Fairfield and who represented the Vallejo police was
Abend Lepper Harrington of Walnut Creek. (Matthew Harrington, Ronald
Lepper) Paying that $90,000 was pure blood money. It is not suprising
that the Vallejo police are proceeding "too" cautiously, believing the
suspect Turnbough, given their legal counsel who has a history of
blatantly favoring child molesters with pay-offs, and a history of
defending child molesters in San Francisco federal court.
How can the City of Vallejo Police Department be represented by a
lawfirm that favors and protects child molesters? And even begin to
solve Xiana's case?
Timothy Bindner was never arrested for any of the abductions in the
Bay Area, and was last known to reside in Oakland. An excellent book
about him and all the abductions is: "Stalemate" by John Phlipin, 1997
Bantam Books. All citizens in the Bay Area should read this book to see
what missing children are up against!
Kate Dixon

Patty

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
Also heard witnesses were people attending small party the night before
she disappeared, including the man rumored to have spent the night.

From KNTV Channel 11 San Jose:

The Vallejo Police Department announced Saturday that federal grand
jury subpoenas have been served on several witnesses in the Xiana
Fairchild investigation.
The department says this is standard procedure in cases that may
result in federal prosecution. It gives the prosecutor an opportunity
to solicit statements from witnesses in a courtroom setting.
Seven-year-old Xiana disappeared the morning of December 9. She had
most recently been living with her mother and her mother's boyfriend in
the 500 block of Georgia Street in Vallejo.
Meanwhile, volunteers plan to conduct an extensive search for the
girl Sunday. A spokeswoman at the center said that people wanting to
help in the search began coming in to register Saturday.
Volunteer searchers must be at least 18 years old, have
identification and agree to be fingerprinted and photographed.
The search, expected to last from mid-morning until mid-afternoon,
will be conducted in teams. The spokeswoman said each team of about
four volunteers will be led by a professional, individuals such as
Coast Guard and fire personnel who have experience in the field.
She said locations to be searched are plotted on a map and will
include neighborhoods and abandoned buildings.
A reward of $11,000 is offered for information leading to the girl's
safe return or to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons
responsible for her disappearance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

JBrown6000

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
**The part about the fingerprinting and ID for searchers is a good idea. Does
anyone know if this is standard procedure?

Was the small party at Xiana's house?

jb

From a post by patty:

Patty

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
jbrow...@aol.combyte-me (JBrown6000) wrote:
> **The part about the fingerprinting and ID for searchers is a good
idea. Does
> anyone know if this is standard procedure?
>
> Was the small party at Xiana's house?
>
> jb
>
> From a post by patty:
>
> <<Also heard witnesses were people attending small party the night
before
> she disappeared, including the man rumored to have spent the night.

I believe the small party was at Xiana's studio apartment. In
attendance were her mother, mother's boyfriend, mother's mother
(Xiana's grandmother), Xiana's 3-year old half brother, another man who
stayed the night, and I don't know who else.

It was first reported that there was a dispute that night about Xiana
and Xiana's grandmother was kicked out of the apartment. After Xiana's
disappearance, Xiana's mother and boyfriend accused the grandmother of
having something to do with the disappearance. Police ruled this out.

Representing the family now in media coverage are the great-grandmother
who took custody of Xiana after birth, and great-aunt who helped raise
Xiana until she was 6 1/2. The grandmother is not in sight. The great-
grandmother is 67 years old, the great-aunt 35 years old, and Xiana's
mother 30 years old. Xiana's great-grandmother also raised Xiana's
mother until she was around 16 when she left their home.

School authorities tried calling her house to notify mother that Xiana
was not at school that day. No one answered the phone. Xiana usually
arrived home around 12:45. At 1:00, her mother contacted the school
and found out that she had not been in school that day. She then
called police.

Now knowing the history of her mother, it seems suspicious in this case
that she called the school 15 minutes after her daughter didn't arrive
home. Neighbors reported Xiana often out in the hall locked out of the
apartment.

What was the mother doing that morning? Of course, she could have been
stoned,ah I mean having her alone time, is why she didn't answer the
phone. I haven't read that she works, yet her great-grandmother said
that one of the reasons Xiana went back to her was that she now had a
job.

There may have been two sightings of her that morning - one around
7:30 by a stranger and the other around 10:00 by someone who knew
her. I wonder at what point these sightings were reported because
often we can confuse days so easily.

I think that it has been the second sighting that kept some of the
focus off her "caretakers" originally.

Hester Mofet

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
Kate wrote:
<snip>

> Amanda Nikki Campbell of Fairfield was abducted in 1991. On May 2,
>1979, the City of Fairfield paid Timothy Bindner, a suspect in the
>Campbell and Amber Swartz Garcia cases, and Misheloff case, $90,000
>because he said a search warrant caused him emotional pain. The lawyer
>who represented Fairfield and who represented the Vallejo police was
>Abend Lepper Harrington of Walnut Creek. (Matthew Harrington, Ronald
>Lepper) Paying that $90,000 was pure blood money. It is not suprising
>that the Vallejo police are proceeding "too" cautiously, believing the
>suspect Turnbough, given their legal counsel who has a history of
>blatantly favoring child molesters with pay-offs, and a history of
>defending child molesters in San Francisco federal court.
> How can the City of Vallejo Police Department be represented by a
>lawfirm that favors and protects child molesters? And even begin to
>solve Xiana's case?
> Timothy Bindner was never arrested for any of the abductions in the
>Bay Area, and was last known to reside in Oakland. An excellent book
>about him and all the abductions is: "Stalemate" by John Phlipin, 1997
>Bantam Books. All citizens in the Bay Area should read this book to see
>what missing children are up against!
>Kate Dixon

As I recently said in another thread on this case, either Bindner is guilty as
hell or he is the oddest man on the planet. As Kate said, read the book and
you'll get the idea.

Hester Mofet
What if the Hokey Pokey *is* what it's all about?

Patty

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
Kate Dixon wrote:

> What is the basis for federal jurisdiction in Xiana's case? There
> must be an interstate kidnap or involvement of persons across state
> lines, or a violation of federal pornography laws to invoke federal
> jurisdiction. Is FBI agent Matlock, who headed the Yosemite
> investigation for the Grand Jury in Fresno, also heading the FBI
> investigation for Xiana? The U.S. Attorney's office, Sacramento
> usually handles both Fresno/Modesto and Vallejo areas.

Nick Rossi, the FBI agent who was the FBI spokesperson for the
Sund/Pelosso case, is also working this case according to the San Jose
Mercury. The report also said that it was decided early on that the
Vallejo police would speak to the media.

Excerpts from the San Francisco Examiner 1/9/2000:

The case would likely be tried in federal court, West said, because of
the nature of the suspected crime. Child abduction and kidnapping are
both federal crimes, she said.

"There are any number of scenarios where federal charges may be brought
in this case," West said.

But authorities will not say what, if any, specific charges are being
considered. As of Saturday, there were no leads or suspects, West said.

The latest development in Xiana's case is not the first time federal
authorities have been involved. FBI agents have been assisting Vallejo
police detectives from early on in the investigation.

John Brodie, a former state Department of Justice official, said there
are only a few reasons why a case like this would be handled by federal
prosecutors.

"The only thing that I can think of is if there is kidnapping across
state lines. There could be some money or drug stuff involved," said
Brodie, who also has been volunteering in Xiana's search. "There could
be some ransom involved, too."

snip

Marc Klaas, who runs the Polly Klaas Foundation to aid in the search
for missing children, said late Saturday from the Vallejo volunteer
center that he considers the federal grand jury subpoenas to be "highly
unusual."

"Obviously, there are people who believe a federal crime has been
committed here and feel there are compelling reasons to call certain
individuals to testify under oath," said Klaas, whose 12-year-old
daughter Polly was kidnapped and killed.

Klaas said he was surprised — and pleased — at the high level of
attention the case was commanding from federal authorities. "I think
this is amazing and mind-boggling considering this is a little ethnic,
welfare girl with totally dysfunctional primary care-givers," he said.

"It's mind-boggling that under those circumstances, she would get this
kind of attention. It just doesn't happen," he said. "But, it's
phenomenal. The more resources and tools available to this case, the
better off everybody is going to be."

Klaas could not recall a similar case where a federal grand jury was
convened so quickly. "Even in the JonBenet Ramsey case, it took
months," he said.

A federal grand jury investigation began nearly two years after
JonBenet's body was found in the basement of her Boulder, Colo., home.
The 6-year-old girl's body was found on Dec. 26, 1996. The case was
given to the federal grand jury on Aug. 12, 1998, and the jurors
officially began their investigation a month later.

Swarz, Klaas and Brodie, all of whom have worked on many missing
persons cases, agreed it's highly unusual for federal prosecutors to
get involved.

Kate Dixon

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
PATTY

Today, Sunday, the San Jose Mercury News reported that ROBERT TURNBOUGH
DIDN'T GET A GRAND JURY SUBPOENA YET! (See excerpt at end of this
post.) Turnbough should be easy to serve 'cause Vallejo police probably
know exactly where that van is that they loaned him. Thanks for your
data that one of the same lead FBI agents involved in Xiana's case
worked on the Sund/Pelossi cases. This time, will the grand jury look
at all the druggies in Vallejo, like the Grand Jury in Sund/Pelloss
looked at all the druggies in Modesto?

Remember in the Sund/Pelosso cases, FBI agent in charge Maddock,
stated after months of grand jury testimony in June 1999: "I do feel
that we have all the main players in jail, but we are in no rush to
charge them." On July 24, 1999 Carey Staynor confessed to having killed
Jolie Armstrong. Senator Charles Grassley (R. Iowa) criticized Maddock.
Besides initially dismissing Carey Stayner as a suspect, Grassley said,
the Bureau rushed to judgment in claiming the killers of the Sunds and
Pelosso were in custody, "raising the specter once again of the
'Richard Jewell syundrome.'" (Jewell was the security guard who the FBI
false accused regarding the 1996 Olympics bombing in Atlanta.)

Other than the so-called solution of the Polly Klaas case, (and
other very well known suspects who provided the car to Richard Allen
Davis and worked with him on the crime are still walking free and are a
danger to society!), the FBI has a zero zero zero track record of
solving missing children cases in Northern California.

Excerpt from the San Jose Mercury News Article Jan. 9, 2000

Police spokeswoman Lt. JoAnn West called the subpoenas, which were
announced in a news release late Saturday, `standard procedure' for any
case that might result in federal prosecution.
She did not release the names of the subpoenaed witnesses Saturday, but
an attorney for Robert Turnbough -- the ex-boyfriend of Xiana's mother,
Antoinette Robinson -- said his client had not received a subpoena.

http://www.mercurycenter.com/premium/front/docs/xiana09.htm

Because the FBI are involved, I think the public should become
more involved and not complacent. Complacency and faith in FBI
bragging, may have cost Joie Armstrong's life.

Smiley

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
How do you pronounce Xiana?

Patty <patt...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Kate Dixon

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00

According to S.F. Examiner, January 10, 2000, seven residents of
Xiana's apartment to testify.

Excerpt: "But Lita Domingo, Xiana's great-grandmother, said yesterday
that seven current and former residents of Xiana's apartment building
have been called to testify in Sacramento."

It looks like the federal grand jury may focus on the neighbors in
the building to determine on how Xiana may have been identified by the
perpetrator(s) as a child to be abducted. The question is who was
stalking Xiana before her abduction. In most of these cases, the
perpetrators stalk or "case" the victims or plan the crime by observing
the scene. Also, in most of these cases, certain children are
selected, and not others--these perpetrator(s) have distinct
preferences, especially if they are trying to make money through
pornography or pimping.

Kate Dixon

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2000/01/10/MN65130.DTL

Patty

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
In article <01906254...@usw-ex0101-003.remarq.com>,

Kate Dixon <kateNO...@thegrid.net.invalid> wrote:

> According to S.F. Examiner, January 10, 2000, seven residents of
> Xiana's apartment to testify.
>
> Excerpt: "But Lita Domingo, Xiana's great-grandmother, said yesterday
> that seven current and former residents of Xiana's apartment building
> have been called to testify in Sacramento."
Kate wrote;

> It looks like the federal grand jury may focus on the neighbors in
> the building to determine on how Xiana may have been identified by the
> perpetrator(s) as a child to be abducted. The question is who was
> stalking Xiana before her abduction. In most of these cases, the
> perpetrators stalk or "case" the victims or plan the crime by
observing
> the scene. Also, in most of these cases, certain children are
> selected, and not others--these perpetrator(s) have distinct
> preferences, especially if they are trying to make money through
> pornography or pimping.

Why do you not think the boyfriend is involved somehow? According to
Turnbough, himself, he failed two polygraphs and two stress tests. The
case may not be related to sex at all. You've got someone here who has
demonstrated in the past that he cannot control his temper.

According to today's Vallejo Times-Herald:

Vallejo Police Dept. spokesperson JoAnn West said subpoenas were served
by the Sacramento U.S. Attorney's office on the witnesses. She would not
reveal who the possible witnesses are, nor how many testified behind
closed doors during the grand jury's "regular" Friday session.

West said police did not notify the public about the grand jury
proceedings earlier because "the hearings are supposed to be secret, and
we wanted to maintain that secrecy."

Speculation focused on the two primary characters in the month-old
disappearance - Xiana's mother, Antoinette Robinson, and Robinson's
ex-boyfriend, Robert Turnbough. Other likely witnesses might include
Robinson's mother, Diana Raymundo; Raymundo's boyfriend, Necko Carter;
neighbor Katherine Hood, and a friend of the pair, identified only as
"Will" who might have witnessed an argument between Turnbough and Xiana
the night before the youngster vanished.

------

It seems that they are focusing on the night before the disappearance.
Excerpt from the San Jose Mercury News:

"She knocked the day before she disappeared, Hood said. But that
Thursday morning, Dec. 9, she didn't come, Hood said.

"I'm thinking if something happened, it had to happen Wednesday, like
late at night," Hood told Hahalekulu, who asked if she heard anything
unusual Wednesday night.

Hood said she always heard disturbances across the hall. "If I heard
anything Wednesday night, I would have just thought, "Same old, same
old," Hood said.

Patty

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
In article <6Mne4.18047$905.3...@news5.giganews.com>,

"Smiley" <Smi...@Westfort.Com> wrote:
> How do you pronounce Xiana?

On the news I have heard it pronounced Shiana and Ziana.

Kate Dixon

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
Patty:
You ask why I don't think Turnbough was involved? MEANS, MOTIVE
AND OPPORTUNITY, SHERLOCK! Actually, I think he was involved MOSTLY
because he covered up the time and nature of Xiana's departure from the
Studio Apartment on Thurday morning. This could probably be charged as
obstruction of justice at some point.

But that is the key--WHEN was Xiana taken? As pointed out in the
news article you cited, there was a party Wednesday night with Xiana
present. Actually, in the morning before school, it seems no one saw
Xiana.(Unless you believe Turnbough, and who can believe anything he
says.) This means that there was a very long period of time for the
kidnapper to breathe easy, from late Wednesday night when the party
concluded until sometime late Thursday, when Xiana didn't return home
and the report came in. This was the WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY for the
kidnapper. If a kidnapper takes a child in the morning on the street
or during the day, he/she may be observed. hus, Richard Allen Davis
took Polly from her home near midnight, and in the dark, was apparently
not observed, or not clearly observed. It may be possible that the
kidnapper(s) took Xiana directly from her home then one tends to think
Turnbough and the mother know about it.) So, by stating that he
dropped Xiana at the bus stop, Turnbough effectively kept the police
from dusting the Studio Apartment for prints and even biological
traces. Remember that Richard Allen Davis' palm print was found in Eve
Nichol's home. Also, by his cover-up, Turnbough gave the kidnapper
PLENTY OF TIME TO ESCAPE with Xiana. No APB's went out because no one
knew Xiana was missing (and Turnbough was covering the kidnapper's
bases.) Essentially Turnbough achieved a contamination of the crime
scene (no biologicals/prints collected at the studio or nearby) and
delay time. Turnbough blocked the investigation of MEANS and
OPPORTUNITY (he's a pretty sophisticated old jail bird drug dealer!)
So Turnbough helped the perpetrators with OPPORTUNITY and MEANS to
commit the kidnap and escape without detection.
Next MOTIVE. Usually money is a big motive for kidnappers. Since
there is no ransom here, the child was either sold or used for porn
pictures or both. That's the multi billion dollar river of gold--the
kiddie porn racket. And no one has busted it yet in the Bay Area
because too many D.A.'s and Judges are part of the racket. And the FBI
knows it. Gees, the public even knows their names! Ask all the women
who had their children handed over to abusers! And this big shots have
made the courts into a bloody joke, and caused the murders of dozens of
children as they stuffed money into their pockets and indulged their
own perversions. A billion dollar river of gold!
Given Turnbough's and the mother's crack use, I think a couple
hundred dollars would look good to them, or even a forgiven drug debt.
As for the MOTIVE of porn or sale, that requires a "professional"
organized crime team. And in the approximate six months that Xiana
lived in Vallejo, just think of all the druggies, party boys and girls
and other miscreants who visited that Studio Apartment and saw that
little girl in a high-risk situation, and vulnerable to kidnap.
I think one of the "visitors" to the Studio Flat cased out Xiana
and I think she was removed directly from the studio prior to her ever
having the opportunity to leave to go to school. She is so small,
someone could have carried her out in a bag. And remember her mother
didn't even wake up that morning and put any clothes on her! I wonder
why she states she was asleep? Sounds like a good alibi to me.
It shouldn't be too hard for the great big FBI to bush a few crack
dealers in Vallejo (who partied or sold or bought at the Studio
Apartment) in order to find this little girl? Could cost less than
than picking around acres of a dump in Redmond. But no one yet is
demanding that Turnbough's drug supplier be picked up for questioning!
And molesters are well-known to use drugs when they have their
high-class elite porno parties for the big shots. The least Turnbough
could do is supply his dealer's name. (Unless he IS the dealer over
there in Vallejo--the big crankster!) (Or unless the child was taken
by the "visitor" to a really big contact that Vallejo police and the
FBI want to protect. (Vallejo paid Timothy James Bindner $90,000 in
blood money.)
So whoever picked her up from the Studio Apartment had no problem
going in and removing her, and probably placing her in his/her car. The
public saw nothing. (Remember women are often used for these pickups,
because they cast less suspicion.) The worst nightmare in my mind is
that Turnbough or the mother actually put her into someone's arms to
take her away for a few bucks (maybe not "realizing" she wouldn't
return, or being too "high" or "asleep".)
Patty, I hope you continue to post the news on this site. News and
analysis can result in the solution to this case.
Kate Dixon

Patty

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00

Kate Dixon wrote:

> But that is the key--WHEN was Xiana taken? As pointed out in the
> news article you cited, there was a party Wednesday night with Xiana
> present. Actually, in the morning before school, it seems no one saw
> Xiana.(Unless you believe Turnbough, and who can believe anything he
> says.) This means that there was a very long period of time for the
> kidnapper to breathe easy, from late Wednesday night when the party
> concluded until sometime late Thursday, when Xiana didn't return home
> and the report came in. This was the WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY for the
> kidnapper. If a kidnapper takes a child in the morning on the street

> or during the day, he/she may be observed. Thus, Richard Allen Davis

> took Polly from her home near midnight, and in the dark, was
apparently not observed, or not clearly observed. It may be possible
that the kidnapper(s) took Xiana directly from her home then one tends
to think Turnbough and the mother know about it.) So, by stating that
he dropped Xiana at the bus stop, Turnbough effectively kept the police
> from dusting the Studio Apartment for prints and even biological
> traces. Remember that Richard Allen Davis' palm print was found in
>Eve Nichol's home.

I don't think it's as complicated as all that.

Most child abductions by strangers are done in daylight when children
are out playing. And Richard Allen Davis' plans were not to put Polly
in the porn trade, but for his own evil purposes. It was never really
proven that he did stalk the neighborhood, but he may have seen the
girls earlier in the evening to have chosen that house. Or his victim
could have been any woman in any house, including Eve.

Michaela Garrett was abducted in daylight at a shopping center. I don't
know if you remember the Tara Burke kidnapping case but she was abducted
from a shopping center, IIRC right out of her car seat next to her blind
father. Many children are kidnapped from school stops or walking to
school. Kevin Collins was walking to school in 1984 in San Francisco
and never seen again. One of the reasons the Klaas case gained national
attention was that an abduction from one's home in the middle of the
night was so and is so uncommon.

BTW in 1985 or 1986 I was at a Long's Drugs reading magazines. A man
was near me but I didn't pay any attention. Then he asked me "Have you
seen any mention of Kevin Collins? It's the 1 year (or 2 year-since I
can't recall the year) anniversary of his disappearance and I'm looking
to see if it's mentioned anywhere?" I said,"no." He was gone.
Actually the Kevin Collins story never made national headlines. I
didn't really ever come up out of my magazines to look at the guy and it
wasn't until he was gone that it registered in my mind how strange the
comment was.

Kate Dixon

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
Patty:
I only have respect for your opinions. It is true, that in the
tragic cases you mention ( I mean tragic in that youth were probably
tortured, used, photographed then killed) that they most likely were
kidnapped during daylight hours. But these days, since Richard Allen
Davis, the night is a better cover, isn't it? Look how long Davis
circulated AFTER the Sheriff's stopped him on Pytian Road. And Carol
had issued an APB for a man fitting his description approx. 2 weeks
before the kidnap. They just didn't notice. If you believe, however,
that Richard Allen Davis, may have stalked Polly or others only in the
hours or day (approx) before he kidnapped Polly, then you should
investigate the following: The public case of Carol Mardeusz, a woman
prosecuted by the Solana and Marin County D.A.'s. Carol and her
children witnessed Richard Allen Davis stalking her children in the two
weeks (approx.) prior to the kidnap of Polly. And Carol and her
children paid an ultimate price for being witnesses to the truth. The
men who supplied car to R.A.Davis to do that stalking were Mario Vitali
and Joe Vitali of Petaluma. That Car was then purchased by a Mr.
DeWitt, after the kidnap. (A DeWitt (relative?) was on the Petaluma
police force.) Carol's child Haleigh was taken from her by the Courts
in August 1996, just before Davis' trial was to begin ( a cover? ) by
Sonoma County Judge Van Der Mehden ( a judge who didn't even believe
his own son who cried out to him that he was molested by a local
Catholic priest.) Van Der Mehdan is one of those Judges who helped
pedophiles escape to continue their predatory ways.) Now Mssrs.
Vitalia walk free--walk free--walk free. Why? If you believe the
official Polly Klaas story, then you are severely mistaken. Richard
Allen Davis was supplied a car to stalk and his stalking was ignored
for approx. 2 weeks before the kidnap of Polly. Look up the Carol
Mardeusz cases in Marin, Sonoma and Federal District Court (San
Francisco) regarding Ms. Mardeusz. Look up Leo Magers, who first
STARTED HIS CAREER OF CHILD MOLESTATION IN SOLANO COUNTY,(not far from
Xiana) AND WHO OBTAINED COMPLETE IMMUNITY FROM CRACK COCAINE
PROSECUTION FROM THE SOLANO D.A. AND JUDICIARY BECAUSE HE WAS A CHILD
MOLESTER. Hey, what about Leo Magers. Dear Patty, you and Ms. Swartz
Garcia and her husband and so many others have worked so hard to save
so many. Yet the police won't interview the Vitali's, the DeWitt's,
the Magers--they all walk free--walk free. And the Judges who
protected them walk free rich and perverted righteous. Let me
begin...... And the D.A.'s who protected them...let me begin. They
walk free.... But my testimony is for any grand jury who wishes to
call me. I am here. A totally public person. Honest. For at this
point, I can't stand it any more. I SAY NO MORE CHILDREN MURDERED. NO
MORE CHILDREN MURDERED BY THE MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR KIDDIE PORNO RING. I
SAY PUT THEM IN JAIL, UNTIL THEY ARE READY FOR THE GRAVE, WHETHER THEY
BE D.A'S. OR JUDGES. It is the end. And I am ready. I can see, that
you Patty, and Ms. Swarz Garcia and her husband and many others are
ready to see the murderers put away for good. Now the federal grand
jury is started. If the federal grand jury does not investigate Joe
Vittali and Mario Vitali who supplied Davis with his stalking car, and
investigate Mr. Leo Magers of the Solano AND Sonoma child molest ring,
the FBI in Sacto can hang its head in shame. (Just like Mr. Maddock did
when he said he had the boys in custody while the main boy who helped
him clean up the sheet at the Yosemite Lodge, Mr. Carrie Staynor was
slashing the head of Jolie Armstrong!) Why weren't these pathetic
G-Men fired! These child murder cases are too easy to solve. Tomorrow
the 12th day of January 2000, I hope to be present at 2:00 p.m. when
Mr. David Asimov appears before Hon. Judge Maxine Chesney ( a truly
fair judge, one of the last on the bench.), 450 Golden Gate, Fed. Bldg.
San Francisco. At that time a pretrial conference will be held as to
legal proceedings. (Is it another done easy deal?) He is charged with
possesing over three porno photos, actually HUNDREDS OF PICTURES OF
ABUSED CHILDREN he possessed in Bennett Valley, Santa Rosa,California.
WHY IS IT THAT THE PICTURES OF THESE ABUSED AND EVEN MURDERED CHILDREN
ARE NOT PRESENTED TO THE PARENTS AND NEIGHBORS SO THAT THEY CAN ATTEMPT
TO IDENTIFY WHICH OF THEIR CHILDREN ARE SUBJECTS OF THESE PICTURES? It
is being done in Europge--these picture identifications. Why not here?
Are we behind the European Union? Is Amber one of these. Is
Michaelia. Is Kristen Modaferri of Oakland, North Carolina!
Is Nikkie Campbell, Ms. Williams, Jennifer Linn? How MANY! HOW MANY
MUST BE TORTURED TO DEATH AND DIE FOR THE PROFITS OF THIS MULTI
BILLLION DOLLAR PORNO RING? Citizens, Americans, wake up! Here is the
proof for you. Turn on your computer. It is all there, and it can
come into view whether you want to see it or not! The pictures of youth
tortured and dying! And who is profiting? I tell you, in the Bay Area,
the ring has killed many many children and made pictures. WE MUST STOP
THEM, OR WE ARE NOT ADULT MEN AND WOMEN! There is no choice now. We
must all come forward and fight on this issue, or we are stupid. We
are worse than the animals, if we do not fight. At least the cat or
the dog protects its young from the predator. Where are we? And I am
sick of MARC KLAAS who established himself with a fictitious business
statement in San Francisco as doing business as POLLYDAD and declared
San Francisco Business tax on POLLYDAD which was filed approximatley 7
months before Polly was kidnapped. I call on MARC to explain POLLYDAD
and why he was trying to run a business named POLLYDAD out of the Mark
Hopkins Hotel (one of the world's most exclusive hotels where Royalty
and Presidents stay and are entertained) 7 months before his daughter
was taken. MARC, YOU LIAR, EXPLAIN POLLYDAD. And I have news for you,
no man or woman worth their salt believes even one word you say, you
liar! You give adult women the heebie jeebies. I don't care how much
money you make or publicity you get. Explain your relationship to Leo
Magers. Explain your maintaining an apartment in Santa Rosa! EXPLAIN
POLLYDAY LIAR! Liar! You do not represent the parents of abused
children. Get off the boat, SELFISH LITTLE MR. POLLYDAD or explain
your little POLLYDAD business. LIAR! You are retarding the effort to
find the murderers of these children!
So Patty. I have a lot to say. I am sitting here waiting for my
subpoena to the so-called GRAND JURY. I have a lot to say about who
murdered who and WHEN AND HOW! Names, addresses, cases. A whole of
hell to pay. And because I know the FBI and U.S. Attorney Sacto and
Ms. Reno are cowards, instead, I will say on cyberspace. I will post
the documentation, piece by piece. As far as I am concerned the line
is drawn in the sand at Xiana Fairchild. That's the last one they will
kill if I can help it. I know the names of the members of the murder
ring and their modus operandi. They are connected to Army
Counterintelligence in Menlo Park area, and are very well protected.
They have compromised some of the most important people in our society
for the sake of their objectives and let youth die for their obectives.
They have used minors to achieve their power and money.
Patty, I can only hope that you and Ms. Swarz Garcia and her
husband and others continue the fight. But how can you encourage
another human being to fight to the death? These people are murderers
and one must confront them accordingly. I shall. How about you. Look
up the cases, Patty, the fictitous business statement or ask why Marc
or his G-Men don't have the cojones to do so!
Kate Dixon
Ka...@thegird.net. I AM AVAILABLE TO TESTIFY YOU G-MEN, U.S. ATTORNEYS
AND OTHER COWARDS! Try me! It will be the end of the murderers!

Merc

Jan 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/12/00
.....then why would they inform the police - more or less - straight away,
about Xiana's disappearance. Going by your scenario (s), do you not think
that they would have tried to go on, without reporting her disappearance a
little while longer...such as telling Xiana's school that Xiana is sick at
home...etc?

Merc

Kate Dixon <kateNO...@thegrid.net.invalid> wrote in message

Kate Dixon

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
Merc

YOU ASK: "Then why would they (Robinson/Turnbough) inform the

police - more or less - straight away, about Xiana's disappearance.
Going by your scenario (s), do you not think that they would have tried
to go on, without reporting her disappearance a little while
longer...such as telling Xiana's school that Xiana is sick at
home...etc?"

MY RESPONSE: If Robinson/Turnbough waited much past the time that
Xiana was to return home from school to inform they police, they would
have cast suspicion on themselves. They would have cast more suspicion
on themselves had they told lies to the police such as "Xiana is sick
at home, ect." to delay reporting her disappeance. And not casting
suspicion on themselves is a number one agenda. (Except for Turnbough's
providing "cover" to the kidnappers in the morning. ) Turnbough did
tell lies about the early morning hours, re: dropping Xiana off at
school and what she wore, and these lies may have delayed the police in
the morning, and certainly delayed/hindered the total investigation
itself because of he presented bad leads.
In essence, the kidnapper(s)had a window of OPPORTUNITY and THE
MEANS to escape undetected from Wednesday evening (time of the party)
to the next day, after school, when the disappearance was reported.
That provided tremendous "get away" time. One neighbor in the
apartment complex did not hear Xiana knock on her door in the morning,
as was Xiana's custom. See Vallejo times article posted by Patty. So
Xiana may not have been in the Studio Apartment in the morning.

Merc, if you are interested in the Vallejo/Vacaville child abuse
ring, take a look at the case of Tina Bob, in Solano Superior Court.
In this case, a woman's two children were abused by a ring of Vallejo
molesters. (Some of them prominent persons in the medical field.)
That case connects to the Leo Magers case (See court cases in Sonoma,
Marin and San Francisco federal court re: Carol Mardeusz, Leo Magers
and the Polly Klaas case.) Information about the child abuse and
murder ring is available. It's actually on the public record. But,
the Federal government won't subpoena relevant persons to the Grand
Jury.
Today, I saw David Asimov of Bennett Valley, Santa Rosa in Federal
District Court San Francisco. His status conference was continued to
February 2, 2000 in Courtroom 2, 17th Floor. His trial is supposed to
commence on February 16, 2000. Asimove is free on his own
recognizance. He had one of the biggest collection of child porn
pictures ever confiscated. I wonder what children were on those
pictures? He is charged with four felony counts re: pornography.
Three counts involve child porno images on a computer, videocassettes
and floppy disks. Count Four states:
"David Asimove did knowingly possess magazines including
"lollipoops2" printed in Denmakr, "Torrid Teens" printed in Germany,
and "The Boys of Times Square" distributed by Potomic News Co.
Washington, D.C. that contained at least three images of child
pornography that had been produced using material that had been mailed,
shipped and transported in interstate or foreign commerce, in violation
of Title 28, United States Code, Section 2252A(a)(5)(B)."

Per Count Four, it looks like David Asimov was a INTERNATIONAL type
of sick puppy, given his reading material. The D.A. in Sonoma Co., J.
Michael Mullins, dropped the charges against Asimov, and deferred to
the U.S. Attorney, who filed an indictment after a grand jury hearing.
The question is: WHO TOOK ALL THESE PICTURES on the video and computer
disks. WHO ARE THESE CHILDREN? ARE THEY MISSING CHILDREN? Can't
their faces be publicized on the net, so parents/neighbors can see if
MISSING CHILDREN are among them. And finally, WHO PHOTOGRAPHED THESE
CHILDREN? WHO SOLD THE PICTURES? I think the feds should give David
Asimov IMMUNITY FROM PROSECUTION if he tells all that he knows about
the child molest and murder and porn ring. Immunity is given in other
cases all the time. The U.S.Attorney's favorite technique to nail
higher up members of organized crime rackets, is to use informant's
immunized testimony. And it appears that the government is about to
make a plea bargain deal with Asimov, anyway. (He's walking around
without bail!) So why not get the truth out of Asimov and attempt to
save future children?
But the federal government and the local authorities won't admit
that a child abuse/murder ring is operating in the Bay Area, and that
its clients are Judges (federal and State) and D.A.'s and prominent
persons, and Army Countintelligence operatives ("retired") or active.
So, the U.S. Attorney Mueller lets the murderers walk free. And he'll
just make a little deal with Asimov and cover up the source, sale of
the thousands of child porn pictures, and the persons who took the
pictures and abused the children while taking them. The disappeared
will not be found, if Mueller has his way. Former U.S. Attorney
Russoniello failed to prosecute Michael Aquino, Colonel, regarding the
Presidio case, and since then the prosecution of child molest cases has
been a downhill spiral of federal and local law enforcement failure.
Poor Xiana!
Thanks for your critique of my analysis of the Xiana case
circumstances.

JBrown6000

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
Kate says:

<< So whoever picked her up from the Studio Apartment had no problem
going in and removing her, and probably placing her in his/her car. The
public saw nothing. (Remember women are often used for these pickups,
because they cast less suspicion.) The worst nightmare in my mind is
that Turnbough or the mother actually put her into someone's arms to
take her away for a few bucks (maybe not "realizing" she wouldn't
return, or being too "high" or "asleep".)

**Didn't the overnight guest say he'd seen her that morning, before he left the
apartment?

jb

Merc

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
....is there yet, any word on the grandmother....why is there no word from
her...I am aware that the great grandmother is acting spokesperson, but what
is/was known about the grandmother, since she was thrown out of the party ?

> Patty,

> What is the basis for federal jurisdiction in Xiana's case? There
> must be an interstate kidnap or involvement of persons across state
> lines, or a violation of federal pornography laws to invoke federal
> jurisdiction. Is FBI agent Matlock, who headed the Yosemite
> investigation for the Grand Jury in Fresno, also heading the FBI
> investigation for Xiana? The U.S. Attorney's office, Sacramento
> usually handles both Fresno/Modesto and Vallejo areas.

> Could the kidnap have been planned or set up by someone prior to
> Xiana's coming to Vallejo to join her mother? This would account for
> interstate activity justifying Federal Grand Jury jurisdiction.
> It is obvious that Xiana was in a vulnerable position living with
> her mother and Turnbough in Vallejo--this would make it easier for a
> kidnapper to take her, if he knew about her situation. And he may have
> known about her high-risk situation before she arrived in Vallejo.

> Amanda Nikki Campbell of Fairfield was abducted in 1991. On May 2,
> 1979, the City of Fairfield paid Timothy Bindner, a suspect in the
> Campbell and Amber Swartz Garcia cases, and Misheloff case, $90,000
> because he said a search warrant caused him emotional pain. The lawyer
> who represented Fairfield and who represented the Vallejo police was
> Abend Lepper Harrington of Walnut Creek. (Matthew Harrington, Ronald
> Lepper) Paying that $90,000 was pure blood money. It is not suprising
> that the Vallejo police are proceeding "too" cautiously, believing the
> suspect Turnbough, given their legal counsel who has a history of
> blatantly favoring child molesters with pay-offs, and a history of
> defending child molesters in San Francisco federal court.
> How can the City of Vallejo Police Department be represented by a
> lawfirm that favors and protects child molesters? And even begin to
> solve Xiana's case?
> Timothy Bindner was never arrested for any of the abductions in the
> Bay Area, and was last known to reside in Oakland. An excellent book
> about him and all the abductions is: "Stalemate" by John Phlipin, 1997
> Bantam Books. All citizens in the Bay Area should read this book to see
> what missing children are up against!

Patty

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
In article <gXlf4.259$x31....@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>,

"Merc" <be...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:
> ....is there yet, any word on the grandmother....why is there no word
from her...I am aware that the great grandmother is acting
spokesperson, but what is/was known about the grandmother, since she
was thrown out of the party ?

I wonder if she's also on the outs with her mother (Xiana's great-
grandmother), Lita Domingo. Can you believe another adult at one time
was living in that small apartment? Plus the mother had a boyfriend
who probably spent time there.

Here's from Pleasanton Tri-Valley Herald 12/11/99:

At Friday night's news conference, Robinson said her mother had been
living with her for several weeks, but their relationship was rocky. On
December 4, Robinson told her mother to leave.

As her mother was packing, Robinson said she noticed the woman was
taking some of Xiana's school clothes and birth certificate. "What else
is a mother supposed to think?" said Robinson, who believes her mother
may be retaliating for putting her out. However, police have
interviewed Robinson's mother, who was not named, and officials said
she is being helpful with the case.

Virginia McCullough

Jan 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/15/00
Replying to Patty's message no. 13 of 19 dated 1-11-2000:

Patty states, "And Richard Alan Davis' plans were not to put Polly in

the porn trade, but for his own evil purposes."

Patty, my name is Virginia McCullough; I am an investigative reporter
writing a book dealing with "John Doe No. 2" in the Polly Klaas case. I
have reviewed the entire Davis file and exhibits which I believe are
still located in the Santa Clara County Superior Court building in San
Jose. I consider the best book written about the Klaas case to be Frank
Spiering's "Who Killed Poly?" In that book Spiering highlights three
comments made by Davis in Polly's room the night of the kidnapping.
Davis asks, "Who lives here?" [Polly responds, "I do".] Davis then
says , "I am only doing this for the money." [Polly offers him the
money in her piggy bank that he declines.] Finally, when Polly says,
"Don't wake my mother" Davis states, "No one else is supposed to be
here."

What can be derived from these comments is that Davis was given or will
be given money to kidnap the person who lives here. It is also apparent
that Davis did not know what the person who lived there looked like.
His comments also clearly designates another or other individual[s]
involved and demonstrates that the motive for Polly's kidnapping is
money. Davis's final comment about no one else is supposed to be home
is very revealing. Remember that Polly's mother was not supposed to be
home that evening because she was scheduled to work at her job at "Bio
Bottoms". She was only home because she was ill. It is apparent that
Richard Alan Davis was kidnapping Polly for money and that he had
inside information about the workings in Polly's home. It is my belief
that these are his evil purposes. My question is why the authorities
worked so very hard to make the public buy the idea that this man acted
alone?

Patty also says that "it was never proven that he did stalk the
neighborhood." I have to respectfully but firmly disagree with that
conclusion. A woman named Carole Mardeusz was living one and one-half
blocks from Polly's home in Petaluma for several months prior to and
following the kidnapping of Polly. Carole' oldest daughter, Natalie,
is approximately the same age as Polly and resembles Polly is
appearance. Carole also has a younger daughter, Haleigh. Two weeks
BEFORE Polly was kidnapped Natalie Mardeusz and her girlfriend were
stalked by a man answering the description on Davis and Carole filed a
police report with the Petaluma Police Department. I have two heavily
redacted pages of that four-page report. The Petaluma Police
Department will not release the entire report. However, on the final
page it clearly states that an APB [all points bulletin] was issued to
the stalker and the schools were notified to be on alert. It is very
clear that the Petaluma Police Department were made aware of Davis
and/or his look alike and also that the Sonoma County Sheriff's
Department had an ABP for a man answering Davis' descriptions a full
two weeks before Polly was taken.

Following the kidnapping both the Sheriff and the Police Department
blatantly lied to the media and the public stating no such APB existed.
This was done to explain away the puzzling actions by two sheriffs who
helped Davis free his car within hours of the kidnapping when he became
stuck at the end of Pythian Road in Santa Rosa. Davis, himself, stated
that Polly was still alive when he was questioned that night by the
sheriffs. Remember this is a parole who had an open six pack of beer
in his car and actually drank a beer in front of the officers whose
only admonition to Davis was to pick up the beer can he threw on the
ground in front of them. Davis told them he was sightseeing [at
midnight] and they helped him free his car and sent him on his way.
Davis stated that after the sheriffs left, he returned to the scene and
retrieved Polly.

The judge, prosecutor, so-called "defense" attorneys and law
enforcement worked diligently together to make certain that Davis was
to sole "lone nut" involved in this crime. The "Petaluma witnesses"
and there were many of them who described other men that Davis had been
seen with in the neighborhood prior to the kidnapping were not called
or were discredited during the course of the trial. Carole Mardeusz,
her daughter, Natalie, and Natalie's girlfriend were dropped from the
witness by Sonoma County DA Michael Mullins. When Carole Mardeusz
would not keep quiet about the stalking of her daughter and when she
questioned the account of the case, Marin and Sonoma Counties conspired
to steal here youngest daughter, Haleigh, and turned the child over to
a self-acknowledged cocaine distributor who, with his mother, had been
booked in Marin County with the physical and sexual abuse of Haleigh.
Marin County allowed the mother to purchase a lie detector test from a
long time family friend and then allowed the mother and son to use that
test to enable the county to drop all charges against them. Carole
Mardeusz has not been able to see Haleigh for three years through the
manipulation of the court systems in both counties.

Polly says that Davis' victim might have been "any woman in the house,
including Eve [Polly's mother]." Remember that Davis stated that "no
one else is supposed to be here." He had his instructions: Go to this
house, kidnap and deliver the child who lives there and you will get
your money.

I personally do not believe that this was a sex crime and the evidence
does not support that allegation. Even the prime piece of evidence is
questionable. The condom belatedly discovered at the end of Pythian
Road is repeatedly described as "unused" or "unrolled". If the condom
had been used the obvious DNA tests would have been done. But there is
no need to test an unused condom. I urge anyone to go to court files
and request to see [as I did] the condom exhibit so that you can seen
for yourselves what the jury saw. This is an unrolled condom that
could easily fit an elephant. A condom does not look like this unless
it has been used. Why then the big lie? Why did lead investigator
Mike Meese go to a San Mateo Porn Shop and purchase a condom during the
trial in San Jose? Mr. Meese is so cheap and meticulous that he puts
the purchase of the condom on his expense account.

"John Doe No. 2" in the Klaas case, the man who supplied the car to
Richard Alan Davis, is well known to law enforcement and to the FBI. I
wrote a letter to the FBI following the kidnapping of Cristina Williams
and supplied them the case files of this man and documented his
relationship to the Klaas case. Nothing was done. Why?????

The end result of the Klaas case was the inplementation of the three
strikes law. Initially grandfather Joe Klaas and father Marc Klaas
disagreed over supporting the law. Recently Joe, who had originally
supported the law, bought a full page ad to urge the repeal of the law
which is not being used against violent offenders as had originally
been touted.

It can be said that the Polly Klaas kidnapping had a political agenda
from the outset. It is my hope that the truth will prevail although so
many have worked so hard to make certain that does not happen.

Sincerely, Virginia McCullough vmccu...@hotmail.com

Kate Dixon

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
JB BROWN:
You asked about the overnight guest, now identified as William
Perkins of Berkeley, age 21--"Didn't the overnight guest say he'd seen

her that morning, before he left the apartment?"

It appears that the Will Perkins says he left the Studio Apartment
before Xiana went to school. (How Perkins even knew she hadn't left for
school, is a good question?) See Vallejo Times article 1/17/2000 below
which states:

"According to earlier police accounts, Perkins spent the night of Dec.
8, at Robinson's apartment after missing a bus to Berkeley. Perkins
then reportedly left the apartment the morning of Dec. 9 before anyone
else."

Vallejo Times Herald 1/17/2000

Xiana, Jan.15: Mystery witness testifies

By JASON HOPPIN, Times-Herald staff writer

SACRAMENTO - A mysterious witness, who may have been among the last
people to see Xiana Fairchild before she disappeared Dec. 9, testified
for several hours Friday before a federal grand jury.

William Perkins, who slept over at Xiana's house the night before she
vanished, appears to be a star witness as he continued testimony begun
last week.

Not much is known about Perkins. Described by police as cooperative and
not a suspect, Perkins is apparently the only remaining credible
witness police have identified as being near Xiana in the hours before
she vanished.

That is because police have largely discredited Xiana's mother,
Antoinette Robinson, and her estranged boyfriend, Robert Turnbough,
over a host of inconsistencies in their accounts of the girl's
disappearance.

According to earlier police accounts, Perkins spent the night of Dec.
8, at Robinson's apartment after missing a bus to Berkeley. Perkins
then reportedly left the apartment the morning of Dec. 9 before anyone
else.

Perkins spoke with the jury for about two-and-a-half hours before a
noon break, but it was not known if he resumed testifying in the
afternoon.

Perkins was one of five people summoned to the United States Courthouse
in Sacramento. Though witnesses and law enforcement authorities are not
saying much about the grand jury sessions, the secret hearings are
expected to continue next week.

Previously identified by police only as "Will," Perkins has been
assigned a Sacramento lawyer by the U. S. Public Defender's Office.

Perkins refused to talk to reporters, as did most of Friday's
subpoenaed witnesses.

Perkins was reportedly introduced to Robinson and Turnbough the day
before Xiana disappeared by a man named Necko Carter.

Carter was called to testify a week ago but the hearing reportedly
convened before he could appear before the grand jury. He visited
Sacramento again Friday.

Carter is the estranged boyfriend of another of Friday's witnesses,
Diane Raymundo. Raymundo is Xiana's maternal grandmother, and said she
was asked to bring pictures and letters about Xiana, Turnbough and
Robinson to the hearing, but added she didn't have anything to show
investigators.

Eddie Fox, a friend of Xiana's family and downtown resident, also was
subpoenaed. Fox was a frequent visitor to Xiana's apartment at 524
Georgia St. Fox recently was quoted as saying that he was helping Xiana
learn to ride a bicycle at the time a neighbor said the girl was acting
inappropriately with the neighbor's two-year-old son.

The fifth witness, a former neighbor of Robinson's who identified
himself as Kevin, was excused before being questioned. He said he was
asked to return to a subsequent hearing.

The quintet was accompanied at the hearing by federal lawyers, FBI
agents and Vallejo police detectives, who were also tight-lipped. Grand
jury participants are often ordered not to talk to the media.

Members of the press were not allowed on the courthouse's fifth floor,
where the grand jury had convened. Witnesses were secreted away after
the hearing to escape a horde of reporters gathered at the front door
of the courthouse.

A lawyer with the U. S. Public Defender's Office said Perkins' lawyer,
Donald Frick, was chosen from a independent pool of lawyers used by the
office to avoid conflicts of interest. Should the grand jury hand down
indictments, the defendant or defendants could be represented by the
office. Consequently, lawyers there rarely represent witnesses in grand
jury investigations, said U. S. Public Defender's Office duty attorney
Mary French.

"To my knowledge, we're not representing anyone in this case," French
said.

Raymundo said during last week's testimony, eight witnesses were
present but that only two were able to testify. She also said Perkins
was told to avoid talking to the press and other witnesses. He was
taken to Sacramento by Vallejo police in a separate car from Raymundo,
Carter and Fox, who traveled together. The man who identified himself
as Kevin provided his own transportation.

Police say a "cloud of suspicion" surrounds Turnbough and Robinson
because of inconsistent statements they've given since Xiana
disappeared over a month ago. Neither are believed to have been
subpoenaed.

Turnbough initially told police he dropped Xiana off at a school bus
stop the morning she disappeared, but later recanted the story. He was
also reportedly the last one to see her that morning, and told police
she was wearing a puffy purple jacket and gray sweats.

After her apartment was raided by police on Jan. 2, Robinson told
investigators she'd found the sweats earlier that morning. Others,
including Turnbough, have since said she found them much earlier.

Turnbough has a past conviction for child neglect and is being
investigated for molesting his 2-month-old son in 1995 based on
allegations that arose during the investigation into Xiana's
disappearance.

Neighbors have accused Robinson of neglecting Xiana, charges she
vehemently denies. Neither Robinson nor Turnbough have been named as a
suspect in the case.

Meanwhile, detectives searching through Vallejo trash at a Roosevelt,
Wash., landfill for clues returned to Vallejo Friday with no new
evidence. The landfill search is about halfway complete, Lt. Tony
Pearsall said. The detectives returned because snow was forecast for
the region, located along the Columbia River near the Oregon border.
The end.

THE MEANS AND OPPORTUNITY TO COMMIT THE KIDNAP OF XIANA WAS SIMPLE
AND IT APPEARS THE GRAND JURY IS LOOKING AT THIS SCENARIO:

Whoever picked her up from the Studio Apartment had no problem going

in and removing her, and probably placing her in his/her car. The
public saw nothing. (Remember women are often used for these pickups,
because they cast less suspicion.) The worst nightmare in my mind is
that Turnbough or the mother actually put her into someone's arms to
take her away for a few bucks (maybe not "realizing" she wouldn't
return, or being too "high" or "asleep".)

Kate Dixon

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
PATTY:
You asked in a prior post: "I am aware that the great grandmother

is acting spokesperson, but what is/was known about the grandmother,
since she was thrown out of the party?" According to recent news
reports, I just posted on this thread, the grandmother Diane Raymundo
stopped living at the Studio Apartment about one week before the
kidnap. Raymundo's boyfriend, Necko Carter, introduced Will Perkins to
the party, held the night before the kidnap, and the poor thing, Mr.
Perkins missed the bus back to Berkeley. PERKINS HAS A RAP SHEET, yet
is still not considered a suspect by the Vallejo Police. Apparently,
one sure way to NOT BE A SUSPECT up there in Vallejo is to have a big
long rap sheet. (Please note that the kidnappers of Kristen Modaferri,
Berkeley student, age 18, have not yet been picked up.)

The Vallejo Police and FBI just don't want to arrest the lower
level pedophiles who supply the kids to the Big Shots (by Big Shots I
mean in particular, the federal and state judges, D.A.'s and federal
agents, and army-counterintelligence officials who comprise the
pedophile ring and run the multi-billion dollar child porn racket.)
The authorities don't want to pick them the lower level suppliers
unless they are sure that they won't implicate the higher-ups they are
working for, because that would make the G-Men look sick! And one
would think they have been covering up Murder 1 for a long time.
Also, why can't the FBI pick up Perkins, Turnbough and Robinson's
drug suppliers? They're out there. I bet they know a lot. Perkins,
Turnbough and Robinson did this to get money to snort and smoke. It is
clear Turnbough, Robinson, and maybe Perkins, at least made Xiana
AVAILABLE to be taken. They granted ACCESS. I do think that one or more
of them, or a still unknown person they knew about, handed her off, to
a more sober professional type of kidnapper who drove her away. The
pedophiles in charge do not allow drunken drugged idiots to hold the
kids too long. They transfer the kids they are going to use and sell
and make porn with, to professionals who take them away rapidly. But
they use the lower-level guys to do the dangerous pick-ups from the
home or street or school, because that pick up is more detectable by
forensic evidence and possibly witnesses and is too high risk for the
big shots who run the kiddie rackets.
Given his rap sheet, who can believe Perkin's statement that he
left 10 minutes before Xiana went to school that morning. How did
Perkins know she had NOT already left? "And Turnbough has told the
Times-Herald that Perkins slept over at the apartment for the night,
woke up that morning and left the house about 10 minutes before Xiana
left at about 7:30 a.m."

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/news/docs/news1.shtml

Vallejo Times Herald 1/17/2000

Jan. 17, 2000 : Police look to apartment guest for clues

By MICHAEL JOE, Times-Herald staff writer

Vallejo court records show that William Perkins, Jr., who has testified
before a federal grand jury in Xiana Fairchild's disappearance, was
convicted of domestic violence battery against a woman in December 1996.

Perkins, 21 of Berkeley, also faces charges of misdemeanor battery
against the same woman in a Sept. 4, 1997 incident, court records show.
In addition, he faces charges in Solano County Superior Court that he
possessed cocaine with the intent to sell it on the same day he
allegedly attacked the woman.

His trial on both charges is set for Feb. 10. He has pleaded no contest
to a related charge, during the 1997 incident, that he threatened the
woman.

On the 1996 conviction, his 45-day sentence for battery was suspended
and he was placed on two years' probation.

Police say Perkins slept over at Xiana's apartment the night of Dec. 8.
Consequently, he is one of a number of witnesses police hope will shed
some light on what happened at the Georgia Street apartment at about
the time the 7-year-old reportedly disappeared.

Perkins has not spoken to reporters. After testifying before the grand
jury for several hours last Friday, he made a hasty retreat from the
federal courthouse in Sacramento, avoiding the assembled press. Perkins
has been represented by a federal public defender in the case.

While police have not made public the identities of grand jury
witnesses in the Xiana case, the names have been leaked to the media by
the witnesses themselves as well as others.

Besides Perkins, fellow subpoenaed witnesses include Xiana's
grandmother, Diane Raymundo; Raymundo's boyfriend, Necko Carter; and
family friend Eddie Fox. Police have said one reason for the grand
jury's participation is to learn more about the inconsistent statements
by Xiana's mother, Antoinette Robinson, and Robinson's former
boyfriend, Robert Turnbough.

It is not known whether either Robinson or Turnbough have been
subpoenaed, although Turnbough now has a lawyer, and Robinson
reportedly does as well.

Police spokesperson JoAnn West said Sunday that witnesses have
cooperated with the investigation, Perkins included, and that all
witnesses have allowed police to search their homes.

"He's been cooperative," West said of Perkins. West has said that
Perkins is not a suspect in the case.

A neighbor of Perkins said Vallejo police came to Perkins' rented home
by surprise about a week after Xiana was reported missing.

"They came on a Friday, the week she went missing," said Perkin's
neighbor, who wanted to remain anonymous. Perkins told the neighbor he
was taken to Vallejo police headquarters and interviewed for many hours.

While Perkins was being interviewed, his Berkeley home was searched at
about 3 a.m., the neighbor said. "They had his key and they said Will
told them they had permission to look," the neighbor said.

Police and the FBI have returned to the apartment at least twice more,
the neighbor said.

The neighbor said that Perkins apologized for the police search. "He
said he was sorry," the neighbor said. Perkins told the neighbor that
he knows the family of Xiana and that is why they came to talk to him.

Perkins moved out of the rented house shortly after the first search,
the neighbor said, but detectives have returned to the apartment at
least twice more, most recently a few days after New Year's Eve. The
neighbor said police were interested in interviewing Perkins' roommate,
and looking through Perkins' clothes.

Police have said they do not know much about the morning or night
before Xiana was reported missing by her mother.

Turnbough told police he was the last to see Xiana that Thursday
morning.

And Turnbough has told the Times-Herald that Perkins slept over at the
apartment for the night, woke up that morning and left the house about
10 minutes before Xiana left at about 7:30 a.m.

But two inconsistent statements from Turnbough about the circumstances
of the morning, police said, make him an untrustworthy witness.
Turnbough first told detectives he drove Xiana to her bus stop, then
two weeks later said he lied for fear he would be somehow blamed for
her disappearance. He said the truth is that Xiana walked.

Robinson is also considered a suspect witness when on Jan. 2 she said
she found the pair of sweatpants Turnbough had told detectives Xiana
was wearing that morning, but later on reports surfaced that she may
have found them much earlier and was not immediately cooperative.

Last Wednesday, Robinson stormed out of the police station when
detectives began asking her to recount details about that morning
again, in an effort by detectives to pin down what happened, West said.

In other developments, West said that detectives who had returned from
a Washington state landfill had no immediate plans to go back and
continue searching through Vallejo trash. About 1/3 of an acre, where
Vallejo trash was dumped, will be left untouched in case they need to
search again, she said.

"We've pretty much done what we can do, absent any (new) information
that we need to go back," West said.

The end.

JBrown6000

Jan 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/18/00
**I don't know Kate. I was assuming he saw her getting ready for school. The
"morning" stuff was mentioned some time ago, and I don't remember the exact
details. I do know that boyfriend said Will left before they did. Do you
think someone outside the family spirited her away?

jb

JBrown6000

Jan 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/18/00
Kate says:

<< Given his rap sheet, who can believe Perkin's statement that he
left 10 minutes before Xiana went to school that morning. How did
Perkins know she had NOT already left? "And Turnbough has told the
Times-Herald that Perkins slept over at the apartment for the night,
woke up that morning and left the house about 10 minutes before Xiana
left at about 7:30 a.m."

**I'm confused, Kate. What do you mean "How did he know that she had NOT
already left?" It's a studio apartment, isn't it?
Doesn't that mean one room? Don't you suppose he SAW her? Or do you think
he's involved with Turnbough in the disappearance?

jb

Opal

Jan 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/18/00
Does anyone know the specifics of Perkin's rap sheet?

JBrown6000 wrote in message
<20000118172046...@ng-fq1.aol.com>...

>Kate says:
>
><< Given his rap sheet, who can believe Perkin's statement that he
>left 10 minutes before Xiana went to school that morning. How did
>Perkins know she had NOT already left? "And Turnbough has told the
>Times-Herald that Perkins slept over at the apartment for the night,
>woke up that morning and left the house about 10 minutes before Xiana
>left at about 7:30 a.m."

Myranya

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:21:26 -0800, Kate Dixon
<kateNO...@thegrid.net.invalid> wrote:

>JB BROWN:
> You asked about the overnight guest, now identified as William
>Perkins of Berkeley, age 21--"Didn't the overnight guest say he'd seen
>her that morning, before he left the apartment?"
>
> It appears that the Will Perkins says he left the Studio Apartment
>before Xiana went to school. (How Perkins even knew she hadn't left for
>school, is a good question?) See Vallejo Times article 1/17/2000 below
>which states:

<snip>

Even if he didn't see her, if it was long enough before the bus left
he probably assumed she hadn't left yet? I mean, a kid her age, on her
way to school, would leave at pretty much the same time every day,
it's a good bet she wouldn't be leaving 15 minutes early and hang
around outside. Certainly not in winter and where she lived, maybe on
a nice summer morning if she lived out in the country but not here. Or
he could've believed she was there if Turnborough acted as if she was,
going into her room to dress her, etc. It would be interesting to know
if he saw her in person?

<snip>

> Whoever picked her up from the Studio Apartment had no problem going
>in and removing her, and probably placing her in his/her car. The
>public saw nothing. (Remember women are often used for these pickups,
>because they cast less suspicion.) The worst nightmare in my mind is
>that Turnbough or the mother actually put her into someone's arms to
>take her away for a few bucks (maybe not "realizing" she wouldn't
>return, or being too "high" or "asleep".)

If they didn't do anything to her themselves.

Myranya.
myr...@knoware.nl
http://www.knoware.nl/users/myranya/
http://www.colonycity.com/home/Sheriam
(if you immigrate please use Sheriam as reference :))
Send me spam now and be certain I will *not ever* purchase any
product from your company or do business with you. I will, however,
sent your ISP a nice letter of complaint. Happy spamming.

JBrown6000

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
Miryana says:

<<Even if he didn't see her, if it was long enough before the bus left
he probably assumed she hadn't left yet? I mean, a kid her age, on her
way to school, would leave at pretty much the same time every day,
it's a good bet she wouldn't be leaving 15 minutes early and hang
around outside. Certainly not in winter and where she lived, maybe on
a nice summer morning if she lived out in the country but not here. Or
he could've believed she was there if Turnborough acted as if she was,
going into her room to dress her, etc. It would be interesting to know
if he saw her in person?

**My point was that it's a studio apartment, which means that it's one room.
Why wouldn't he see her?

jb

Kate Dixon

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
TO JBROWN OPAL MYRANYA

William Perkins of Berkeley, Alameda County fame, may not have seen
the child because 1) he lied, and he in fact saw her as he took her out
of the Studio Apartment and gave her to one of the well-known
professionals (Mario Vitali, Leo Magers, Aaron Cargo, or one of Michael
A. Aquino's(Retired Army Reserve) boys and girls, Gordeon Potter, Army
Reserve Sylvester Bruce, DeWitt (not Dennis, the other one who bought
the car Davis used to case Polly and others girls), Timmy Binder, Steve
Shaddix, porn maker/distributor of Emeryville, or maybe even Mr. Asimov
or his friends caught with thousands of child porn pictures in his
little processing plant in Bennet Valley, Santa Rosa.) Need any more
leads, G-Men. Too bad, you are protecting federal judges and state
judges who are involved in this pedophile racket. You are a disgrace
to your badges. Call the above named witnesses to the grand jury. Find
out who Will Perkins of the Alameda County Pedophile ring, handed Xiana
to? Will Perkins of Berkeley, Alameda Couunty fame, may or may not have
seen Xiana because he was drugged or drunk out of his mind, or totally
mental with that kind of psychotic infantile rage (with dissociation)
state, these guys get into when they steal a child. So, who's
testifying this week? The last time FBI agent Maddock of Sacramento
ran this grand jury thing, he told the public that he had the suspects
in custody, and in a day or two Carrie Staynor, cut Jolie Armstrong's
head off and threw it in a river! And Maddocks' boys had Carrie
Staynor helping them gather blankets from the lodge, so they could do
their fiber tests. I guess they thought Carrie was handsome and had a
crew cut and was one of their macho buddies that they really like! So
they just trust him. Or was he a little too close for comfort?
So, in short, friends, Will Perkins took her, and handed her off
to one or more of the above. And Turnbough knew Perkins took her, and
is an aider and abettor. As for the mother, who knows? Grossly
negligent, one could safely say.
Hey, Marc Klaas, get with it! You know this stuff. You know
about the ring and are fooling the public that only a lone nut does
these evil things. It's organized crime, Marc! You know! Stop trying
to fool women.

And for those of you who think the Alameda County Pedophile ring
does not exist and helps its Berkeley guys, like Will Perkins, do their
job, read the following:
BERKELEY LANDLORD FACES FEDERAL PROSTITUTION CHARGE, TWO GIRLS KILLED
BY CARBON MONOXIDE IN HIS APARTMENTS.
Who were the Immigration Judge(s) and Immigration official(s) handing
out visas for technical workers to young girls who had no educational
degrees and were then employed as maids or waitresses, and used as
prostitutes. Who were the Berkeley judges and Rent Board types who let
Reddy the crook, crook his tenants and even kill two of them despite
numerous suits against him? Alameda County is a SAFE HAVEN FOR
PEDOPHILES! And this is a fact, only because D.A. Tommy Orloff, the
federal Judges at the Oakland Courthouse, and the Superior Court Judges
permit it, and must I say, some of them really like it!
Read!
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/examiner/hotnews/stories/19/landlord.dtl

JBrown6000

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
Kate says:

**Don't know where you're getting your information, Kate, but it sounds a
little out there. I haven't seen anything that makes me think this is the case
yet. I do admit that the "boys" seem to give each other alibis, but where the
hell was mommy when all this was going on. Under the covers?

jb

Kate Dixon

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
JBROWN6000

Thanks for your thoughtful comments on this site, JBROWN. I do not
think I am too far OUT THERE by naming the names, and taking the
locations. Here is a TERRIBLE STORY. Two young Fremont Girls have
been missing since 1/14/2000, and the police have not even contacted
the FBI. The foundations are not down in Fremont passing out flyers.
Where's Marc? There is no publicity. There is no search. The police
are saying they are "runaways" and "at risk". THE PARENT SAYS THIS IS
NOT TRUE! Given the Xiana Fairchild case in Vallejo, and the Reddy case
of prostitution in Berkeley, it seems as though these two cases are
slipping through the cracks. Or is my statement that the authorities
are covering up a pedophile ring, too too true? Can we, citizens, at
least look around for these two girls?
2 FREMONT, CA GIRLS MISSING SINCE 1/14/00!

Since January 14, 2000, two young girls from Fremont, California,
located across the Bay from San Jose and San Francisco, are MISSING!
And the local Bay Area Press has not reported on either of these
cases. Recall in December 1999, Xiana Fairchild, age 6, was reported
missing in Vallejo, California, about 80 miles north of Fremont.
Keep looking!
Amy Jean Behrans, age 15, 4'11", 122lbs, reddish auburn hair.
Sierra Dawn Pax, age 15, 5'8", 180lbs reddish brown hair, blue eyes.
If you want the posters e-mail me at ka...@thegrid.net and I will
E-mail them to you. NEWSMAKINGNEWS http://www.newsmakingnews.com

JBrown6000

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00