African Man Shot By African Americans

TNB

Oct 3, 2013, 6:30:12 AM10/3/13
http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20131003/NEWS/310030046/

A 32-year-old man from Africa who speaks French is fighting for his life this morning after a shooting in West Price Hill late Wednesday, Cincinnati police said.

Officers were called to the 800 block of Hermosa Avenue about 10:30 p.m. for a report of a shooting. Initial dispatches indicated the victim was struck by a bullet from a BB gun, but investigators later determined it was a bullet from a gun, said Lt. Tim Brown, the night chief.

The victim, whose name was not released, was hit in the neck. He is listed in critical condition at University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Brown said.

No arrests have been made. It’s not clear yet what led up to the violence, Brown added.

Police are struggling with a language barrier; everyone in the victim’s household speaks French.

TNB

Oct 3, 2013, 4:46:18 PM10/3/13
Report: Women took cellphone, $1 from shooting victim

A 32-year-old man from Africa who speaks French is fighting for his life after a shooting during a robbery in West Price Hill late Wednesday, Cincinnati police said.

Officers were called to the 800 block of Hermosa Avenue about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday for a report of a shooting.

Initial dispatches indicated the victim was struck by a bullet from a BB gun, but investigators later determined it was a bullet from a gun, said Lt. Tim Brown, the night chief.

The victim was hit in the neck. He is listed in critical condition at University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Brown said.

No arrests have been made.

Police initially struggled with a language barrier; everyone in the victim’s household speaks French, Brown said.

A police incident report shows the victim was shot during a robbery. Two women stole his cell phone, valued at $50, and $1 in cash

He did not know his assailants, the report states.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20131003/NEWS/310030046/Report-Women-took-cellphone-1-from-shooting-victim?nclick_check=1

TNB

Oct 4, 2013, 9:31:00 AM10/4/13
CINCINNATI -- A blackman was shot in his thigh during an attack in the
West End.

The shooting was first reported to police at about 4:35 a.m. Friday.

The victim was found in the 500 block of West McMicken Avenue, according
to Cincinnati police. The shooting happened near the McMicken Play Area
park.

Officers said the victim was found with a gunshot wound to his thigh. His
injuries are said to be non-life-threatening.

The shooter was described as wearing a gray hoodie with the hood up and
had a bag wrapped around the gun. Police said the shooter was last seen
driving a black four-door car with Kentucky license plates.

No other details have been released.

Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 513-352-3040.

Stay with WCPO.com and 9 On Your Side for the latest updates.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/west-end/man-injured-in-west-end-shooting

TNB

Oct 4, 2013, 9:36:00 AM10/4/13

TNB

Oct 4, 2013, 10:39:12 AM10/4/13
A person was robbed in Cheviot Thursday night, just across from Mad Mex.

The robbery occurred near Harrison Avenue and North Bend Road at about
10:40 p.m., according to emergency dispatchers.

Police are searching for three African American suspects that were last
seen across from the nearby BP gas station.

A Hamilton County dispatcher said police just arrived to scene. The
suspects were armed, she said, but it is not yet clear with what.

Information on the condition of the victim and what was stolen is not yet
available.

The Enquirer will update this story as more information becomes available.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20131003/NEWS/310030177/Police-search-three-suspects-Cheviot-robbery

TNB

Oct 4, 2013, 2:06:42 PM10/4/13
Updated: Friday, October 4 2013, 06:29 AM EDT SILVERTON, Ohio (WKRC) -- Police investigate a double shooting at a Silverton cafe and bar. They were called to HD Beans and Bottles on Montgomery Road near Coleridge, just before two Friday morning. A car took one victim to Jewish hospital. That victim was then trasnsferred to U.C. Medical Center. A second victim is at Bethesda North. One of the victims is believed to be a bouncer at the bar. Police expect to have Montgomery Road shut down in that area throu
gh the morning rush hour. Police have not released any names of the victims. So far, no word of any arrests.

Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/double-shooting-at-silverton-bar-3477.shtml

TNB

Oct 6, 2013, 1:08:41 PM10/6/13
CINCINNATI —Police are investigating a homicide in south Fairmount.

RELATED
Flash flood watch continues as heaviest...
Tri-state artists showcase their talent...
Bud Light survey ranks Who-Dey nation...
Cincinnati neighborhoods walk against...
MADD holds walk to save lives in...
Police were sent to Beekman Street near Waverly Avenue shortly after 9
p.m. Saturday.

When officers arrived on scene, they located a man with gunshot wounds. He
was pronounced dead at the scene.

The victim has been identified as 24-year-old Anthony Matthews.

No suspect information has been released.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 513-352-3040.

<Nigpic at site>

Read more:
http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/police-investigate-s-fairmount-homicide/-/13549970/22302358/-/l9r7ax/-/index.html#ixzz2gxkFQ3Du

Typical Negro Behavior

Oct 7, 2013, 8:16:10 AM10/7/13
Tevin A. Geike, a Joint Base Lewis-McChord soldier, was found in a
Lakewood, Washington parking lot with stab wounds at 2:30 a.m. Saturday
The victim's two friends told police they were walking down the highway
when a vehicle approached them and someone called out a racial slur
When the soldiers said criticized the people in the car for disrespecting
combat soldiers the car pulled up and five black men got out
A verbal altercation allegedly ensued before Geike was stabbed and the car
sped away
No suspects have been identified
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 16:27 EST, 6 October 2013 | UPDATED: 17:17 EST, 6 October 2013
90 shares 32 View
comments s
Victim: After a desperate 911 call, officers discovered Tevin A. Geike,
pictured, a Joint Base Lewis-McChord soldier, in a parking lot in
Lakewood, Washington suffering multiple stab wounds just after 2:30 a.m.
A 20-year-old white soldier was stabbed to death on Saturday in what
authorities believe could be a hate crime.
After a desperate 911 call, officers discovered Tevin A. Geike, a Joint
Base Lewis-McChord soldier, in a parking lot in Lakewood, Washington
suffering multiple stab wounds just after 2:30 a.m. He died at the scene.
The victim's two friends, also soldiers and also white, told police they
were walking south on Pacific Highway when a vehicle approached them and
someone inside called out a racial slur.
One of the soldiers yelled back something about those in the car treating
combat soldiers with disrespect, Lawler said.
The car then turned around, stopped next to the soldiers and five black
males piled out of the vehicle.
A verbal confrontation started, Lawler said, but the driver called his
friends off when he learned some of the soldiers were actually combat
veterans.
As the group returned to the car, one of the suspects appeared to bump
into Geike, Lawler said.
The two soldiers then saw their friend fall to the ground as the car sped
away. That's when they discovered Geike had been stabbed and was bleeding
profusely.

More...
Tech executive was attacked by SIX bikers who brutally stomped on his HEAD
as he tried to crawl away
Woman, 19, lured ex-boyfriend to her bedroom by undressing where new lover
'stabbed him to death and cut off his head - then convinced her father to
hide the body'
'At this point, it appears that it could have been a hate crime,' Lawler
said, according to the News Tribune. 'We're certainly looking at it now as
a potential hate crime. We're not going to say that it is, but according
to two guys at the scene, it appears to be racially motivated.'
Police are seeking a midnight blue sedan, perhaps a BMW or a Volkswagen
Jetta, with four doors, tinted windows and stock rims with low-profile
tires.
Tragic: Geike's two friends saw him fall to the ground, bleeding profusely
as the suspects' car sped away
The suspects were described as being in their mid-20s, Lawler said.
The main suspect is about 6 feet 1, medium build and was wearing a blue
zip-up sweater, while the driver was described as being 5 feet 7 with
short cropped hair and wearing a blue-and-white horizontal-striped shirt.
Another suspect is 5 feet 7 with short hair and was wearing a gray tank
top, while another was described as 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 7, wearing
camouflage pants. The fifth man is described as 5 feet 6.
According to the Tribune, Lt. Col. Joe Sowers, of Joint Base
Lewis-McChord, said Geike and his two companions were members of the 7th
Infantry Division. Sowers said Geike had been in the Army 35 months and
had no combat experience. He could not confirm Geike's rank.
Geike graduated from high school in North Charleston, South Carolina, in
2010.
Investigating officers have recovered some surveillance video, Lawler
said, but have not yet found anything to identify the suspects.
Read more:
Lakewood police seek 5 suspects after JBLM soldier fatally stabbed in
possible hate crime | Crime | The News Tribune
Share or comment on this article

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2447305/Tevin-A-Geike-dies-White-soldier-20-stabbed-death-group-black-men-possible-hate-crime.html#ixzz2h2PI7Ruj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

TNB

Oct 7, 2013, 4:22:55 PM10/7/13
>Tevin A. Geike, a Joint Base Lewis-McChord soldier, was found in a
>Lakewood, Washington parking lot with stab wounds at 2:30 a.m. Saturday
>The victim's two friends told police they were walking down the highway
>when a vehicle approached them and someone called out a racial slur
>When the soldiers said criticized the people in the car for disrespecting
>combat soldiers the car pulled up and five black men got out
>A verbal altercation allegedly ensued before Geike was stabbed and the car
>sped away
>No suspects have been identified
>Read more:
>[9]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2447305/Tevin-A-Geike-dies-White-sold
>ier-20-stabbed-death-group-black-men-possible-hate-crime.html#ixzz2h2PI7Ruj

Updated: Monday, October 7 2013, 02:45 PM EDT LAKEWOOD, Wash. (CNN) --
Three Joint Base Lewis-McChord soldiers have been arrested in connection
with Saturday morning's stabbing death of Army Spc. Tevin Geike in
Lakewood, Washington, police said Monday. Police said it appears that race
was not a motivating factor in the death. Earlier, police said they were
investigating the stabbing as a possible hate crime after witnesses told
them that a black assailant directed a racial comment toward Geike, who
was white, and his companions. The arrested soldiers are assigned to a
combat infantry unit. Geike was assigned to a combat aviation unit,
Lakewood police said.

Read More at:
http://www.local12.com//news/features/local-12/stories/three-soldiers-arrested-fellow-soldiers-stabbing-death-4185.shtml

TNB

Oct 7, 2013, 5:55:42 PM10/7/13
<Nigvid at site>

Updated: Monday, October 7 2013, 05:19 PM EDT WESTWOOD, Ohio (WKRC) -- The
trial is underway for the man accused of shooting and killing a young
mother in Westwood. Byron Frazier is charged with the murder of Kyila
Shields on Christmas day 2012. He also faces felonious assault charges for
injuring Shield's two month old son, and shooting the child's father.

Read More at:
http://www.local12.com//news/features/local-12/stories/trial-begins-man-accused-shooting-young-mother-4193.shtml

TNB

Oct 7, 2013, 6:04:50 PM10/7/13
Nigger also faces theft, tampering charges

<Nigpic at site>

CINCINNATI 輸 Cincinnati police officer has been indicted on several
charges.

The Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office said Officer Darrell Beavers has
been indicted on one count of theft in office, one count of tampering with
evidence, and four counts of illegal use of a minor in nudity-oriented
material or performance.

Beavers is accused of receiving nude photographs of a teenage Cincinnati
Police Explorer.

Prosecutor Joe Deters said that the parent of a 17-year-old Explorer
became concerned about his daughter痴 contact with Beavers and contacted
authorities.

Beavers is also accused of securing a Bushnell Street apartment by
alleging that it was to be used as a Cincinnati Police substation.

Beavers is accused of destroying a cell phone after he became aware of the
official police investigation.

"A police officer commands, and should command, the respect of the entire
community. When an individual police officer betrays that trust, it
devastates the entire community which is why the Cincinnati Police
Department and my office place the highest priority on these types of
cases and will not tolerate this behavior," Deters said in a news release.

Police said Beavers turned himself in on Monday morning. He is suspended
without pay, police said.

WLWT News 5's John London will have the latest on this story as it becomes
available.

Read more:
http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/prosecutor-officer-received-nude-photos-of-minor-police-explorer/-/13549970/22314994/-/xviqv7/-/index.html#ixzz2h4nTw8nm

TNB

Oct 7, 2013, 6:10:42 PM10/7/13
Suspect threw away gun, drugs, police say

CINCINNATI —A man who crashed his car into a home and tried to run off is
behind bars.

The crash and foot chase took place in East Price Hill around 7:30 a.m.
Monday

Police say they received a call about a driver passed out or asleep behind
the wheel. When they tried to pull him over, he took off and crashed into
a house on the corner of Glenway and McPherson.

From there, police said, the driver jumped out and started running.

The homeowner, James Goines, said he’s had cars crash into his front year
four times before this, but he says this was the scariest.

Photos: Chase, crash, search, arrest

“I come around the corner and I seen the car in the yard, and I seen the
black gentleman get out of the car, had a gun in his hand, and took off
running down the street,” Goines said.

Police say a K-9 located the suspect under a car fairly quickly.

“He threw some drugs right as he was running and apparently he threw the
gun while he ran, too.” Cincinnati Police Sgt. Dan Hills said.

Police took the suspect to the hospital to be treated for a possible minor
dog bite and to be tested for drugs.

<Nigvid at site>

Read more:
http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/man-arrested-after-fleeing-east-price-hill-crash/-/13549970/22310492/-/n94bpd/-/index.html#ixzz2h4osbcTE

Typical Negro Behavior

Oct 8, 2013, 10:05:08 AM10/8/13
A 19-year-old inmate at the Lebanon Correctional Institution was indicted
Friday for allegedly throwing feces and urine at a corrections officer.

Devvin Ghant was indicted for harassment with bodily substance for the
incident that allegedly occurred July 15.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20131007/NEWS/310070127/&nclick_check=1

TNB

Oct 8, 2013, 10:15:43 AM10/8/13
A shot was fired during an aggravated robbery in Westwood Monday night.

Two niggers stole phones, wallets, cash and credit cards from a victim
near 2699 Erlene Drive just before 11:30 p.m.

The suspects were last seen driving away in a silver vehicle. Police are
searching for the suspects and researching the license plates of the
vehicle.

It was unclear if the victim was harmed and how many victims there were.

The Enquirer will update this story as more information becomes available.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20131007/NEWS/310070141/

TNB

Oct 8, 2013, 11:17:09 PM10/8/13
Two niggers held a shotgun to a man�s head and laughed while they robbed
him in Walnut Hills Tuesday.

The victim told police the suspects took his clothes and the contents of
his pockets, including his wallet, according to emergency dispatchers.

The robbery occurred near the corner of Gilbert and Lincoln avenues at
about 9:30 p.m.

Police are searching for a silver Maxima-style vehicle that was seen
before the robbery at a nearby cell phone store, according to emergency
dispatchers.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20131008/NEWS/310080147/Suspects-held-gun-victim-s-head-laughed-during-robbery

TNB

Oct 9, 2013, 12:27:06 AM10/9/13

TNB

Oct 9, 2013, 11:25:18 AM10/9/13
Updated: Tuesday, October 8 2013, 11:47 PM EDT ERLANGER, KY (Paula Toti) -- On that day in August when Local 12 showed up at the crime scene deputies were saying very little, but they were already suspicious of 42 year old Thomas Powell III of Erlanger. He just happened to be knocking on the door of the home belonging to a couple who knew him when two other men were ready to rush inside with a gun. Powell was pushed aside. “I know they tied her to a chair and asked him to get money and tied him and lef
t the acquaintance behind who told a tall tale.” That tale included different versions of where he had been leading up to the crime. Detectives also say it was odd Powell was left alone by the robbers and they seemed to know where they'd find money in the home. As for the two obvious robbers, “We're trying to ID them, two African American men, he hasn't give them up but we'll find them it's a matter of time.” From the start it seemed like an unusual crime in the quiet Oakbrook subdivision near Florence.
If

Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/fake-victim-helped-rob-couple-3632.shtml

TNB

Oct 9, 2013, 11:33:02 AM10/9/13
Updated: Wednesday, October 9 2013, 10:10 AM EDT CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- A Westwood man appeared in court today, to face a charge that he attacked the suspect in his daughter's murder during trial. Sammy Griffin is charged with assaulting Byron Frazier. Frazier is currently on trial for shooting to death Griffin's daughter Kyila Shields last December in Westwood. According to court papers, Griffin punched Frazier during the proceedings Tuesday. The judge didn't make Griffin post bond to get out of jail. The
judge determined Griffin isn't a threat to Frazier, because Frazier is in jail while on trial.

Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/father-accused-assaulting-suspect-daughters-murder-3647.shtml

TNB

Oct 10, 2013, 10:02:31 AM10/10/13
Updated: Thursday, October 10 2013, 09:51 AM EDT CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- Police investigate a morning shooting near the Walnut Hills Kroger. The victim was found shot twice in the leg in the Kroger parking lot shortly after 9 a.m. Thursday. He was talking to officers before the ambulance took him to the hospital. Police are still investigating what led up to the shooting. So far, no reports of any arrests.

Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/police-investigate-shooting-walnut-hills-3688.shtml

>tnb@wcpo.com >

Oct 10, 2013, 10:27:40 PM10/10/13
Police say she smothered 16-month-old

CINCINNATI -- A North Fairmount woman charged with killing her 16-month-old daughter is incompetent to stand trial, a judge ruled Thursday.

Janishcia Cottingham, 23, was charged with aggravated murder in the August death of her daughter, Robin Cottingham. The coroner ruled that Robin had been smothered.

The child was home alone when police found her dead in Cottingham's apartment in the 3200 block of Bowling Green Court at 1:16 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 15.

Three weeks before Robin died, her mother and father, Robert Midell, went to Hamilton County Job and Family Services to seek help in raising Robin.

Midell said he took custody of Robin for a time while Cottingham underwent a psychological evaluation. After Cottingham passed her test, Midell said he gave Robin back to her because he had too much going on in his life.

JFS director Moira Weir said her agency never took custody of Robin and never saw any indication that the child was abused or neglected.

Weir said JFS was still in the assessment stage of Robin's case when she died.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/north-fairmount/janishcia-cottingham-mother-incompetent-to-stand-trial-for-daughters-murder-judge-rules

TNB

Oct 11, 2013, 9:30:30 AM10/11/13

Typical Negro Behavior

Oct 11, 2013, 9:33:02 AM10/11/13
Updated: Thursday, October 10 2013, 10:38 PM EDT CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- A teenager is indicted as an adult in connection with a robbery and sexual assault. Police say Jarad Lewis used a BB gun to rob a man in August. Investigators say Lewis forced the man back into an apartment and raped a woman who was inside the apartment. The grand jury indicted Lewis on charges of rape, kidnapping, robbery and aggravated burglary. He faces up to 68 years in prison if convicted on all charges.

Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/teen-charged-adult-robbery-sexual-assault-3722.shtml

Typical Negro Behavior

Oct 11, 2013, 9:41:46 AM10/11/13
Updated: Friday, October 11 2013, 07:51 AM EDT GREEN TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WKRC) -- A neighborhood crime alert from Monfort Heights, where a gunman gets away with cash from a bank. Police tell us a man with a stocky build showed a gun and demanded cash just after two Thursday afternoon at the Cheviot Savings Bank on Cheviot Road. He put the cash in that red bag seen in the picture. He was also wearing latex gloves. If you recognize anything about this man, you're asked to call Crimestoppers at 352-3040. You
could get cash for your anonymous tip.

Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/thief-wearing-latex-gloves-robs-bank-3731.shtml

<Nigpic at site>

TNB

Oct 11, 2013, 5:11:15 PM10/11/13
CINCINNATI -- A man was shot multiple times Friday afternoon while getting
a haircut at a Northside barber shop.

Cincinnati Police Department District 5 Capt. Paul Neudigate said officers
were flagged down at 12:25 p.m. to respond to the shooting inside
Stephanie's Hair Options at 4206 Hamilton Avenue.

Authorities currently have part of the sidewalk taped off while crews
navigate the scene inside the business.

The shooting victim was taken to University of Cincinnati Medical Center
and is suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to his torso. He is listed
in critical condition.

Neudigate said a male suspect fled the scene, possibly in a black Nissan
Maxima.

Authorities said the man walked in the door of the shop and began firing
on one specific person, the male victim. There is nothing to indicate a
robbery or motive, Neudigate said.

Police said eight to 10 witnesses were inside the shop during the shooting
and took cover. Each are being interviewed by police.

The shooting victim was sitting in the third barber's chair out of four.
The shooter walked passed two customers before opening fire, Sgt. Charles
White said.

White said witnesses heard six shots although police have found only four
shell casings.

Hamilton Avenue is closed from Chase Avenue to Pullan Avenue.

White said District 5 units will wait at the shop and secure the scene
until word arrives from the hospital that the victim is going to make it.
Stay with 9 On Your Side for updates as they become available.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/officers-at-scene-of-shooting-in-northside

TNB

Oct 11, 2013, 5:14:34 PM10/11/13
<Nigpic at site>

Updated: Friday, October 11 2013, 01:40 PM EDT CINCINNATI (WKRC) --
Cincinnati police say they've arrested a suspect in a murder six months
after the crime. Officers and the Fugitive Apprehension Unit arrested
22-year-old Demetrius Dennis on Friday. Dennis is charged with shooting to
death 42-year-old Cedrick Taylor on Renee Court in Mt. Airy on April 8.

Read More at:
http://www.local12.com//news/features/top-stories/stories/arrest-murder-six-months-after-crime-3740.shtml

TNB

Oct 12, 2013, 11:35:54 AM10/12/13
CINCINNATI - One person was recovering in the hospital Saturday morning
after being shot late Friday night.

A man was shot in the leg in the 200 block of West McMicken in
Over-the-Rhine around 11:30 p.m.

His injury was not life-threatening and he was taken to the University of
Cincinnati Medical Center, police said.

Police haven't said if they have a suspect because there are so many
niggers in Cincinnati.

If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 513-352-3040.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/shooting-in-cincinnati-man-wounded-in-over-the-rhine

TNB `

Oct 12, 2013, 11:40:05 AM10/12/13
<Nigpic at site>

COVINGTON, Ky. -- A northern Kentucky man accused of shooting at four
police officers in 2012 was scheduled to appear in a Kenton County
courtroom Wednesday to begin his trial but it has been continued until
January.

Pharo Wilson, 27, of Covington, appeared in Kenton County Circuit Court in
October 2012 and was indicted on charges of attempted murder, first-degree
assault, third-degree assault, possession of a handgun by a convicted
felon and being a persistent felony offender.

Wilson pleaded not guilty on all charges.

He was arrested Sept. 28, 2012 in Cincinnati after an 11-hour manhunt.

Covington police were called to a robbery scene and say Wilson began
firing when four officers approached an apartment building.

K-9 officer Specialist Mark Richardson was shot in the foot during the
exchange and was taken to University Hospital.

Wilson is scheduled to appear in court on January 7, 2014.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/northern-kentucky-man-accused-of-shooting-at-four-police-officers-scheduled-to-begin-trial

TNB

Oct 12, 2013, 11:59:08 AM10/12/13
CINCINNATI -- A trooper was injured during a traffic stop in Bond Hill
Tuesday evening.

According to a police report, Trooper B.A. Hess stopped a red 1999 Honda
for a marked lanes violation on Paddock Rock. Hess detected the smell of
marijuana coming from the car and had the passenger, Rashawn Gaston, exit
the vehicle for a search.

The trooper then called the Cincinnati Police Department to assist.

Officials say as Hess was searching Gaston, the driver, Dimitri Harvill,
put the car in drive and attempted to flee. Hess then entered the moving
vehicle from the passenger side door as the car continued on Paddock Road.

The car traveled off the road and struck two trees and overturned. Harvill
fled the scene and remains at large.

Trooper Hess was transported to the University of Cincinnati Medical
Center with minor injuries and later released.

Anyone with information on Harvill's whereabouts is asked to call Crime
Stoppers at (513) 352-3040.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/trooper-injured-in-bond-hill-traffic-stop

TNB

Oct 13, 2013, 9:28:26 PM10/13/13
COLERAIN TWP., Ohio – Several niggers set a car on fire and wrote a
threatening message on the rear window, Colerain police said Sunday.

The incident occurred about 4 a.m. in the 3000 block of Shadycrest Drive.

Witnesses provided good descriptions of the vandals, and detectives are
aggressively pursuing leads, a police statement said.

If you have any information about the incident, call Colerain Police at
513-321-COPS (2677).

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/vandals-set-car-on-fire-leave-threatening-message-in-colerain-township

TNB

Oct 13, 2013, 9:41:32 PM10/13/13
Black already sentenced to 55 years in prison

<Nigpix at site>

Charles Black was found guilty in May of of kidnapping, felonious assault
and aggravated robbery in the attack on Mulugeta Shiferaw, who was
abducted and put in the trunk of his cab before it crashed during a police
pursuit in September 2012.

Police said that Shiferaw died of his injuries on Aug. 22, and his death
was ruled a homicide on Monday.

Black will likely face additional charges. He is already serving 55 years
in prison for his earlier convictions.

Read more:
http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cab-drivers-assailant-may-face-new-charges-after-victim-dies/-/13550662/22314660/-/w1s1h7/-/index.html#ixzz2hel0ZoZq

TNB

Oct 14, 2013, 9:47:29 AM10/14/13
Justice in jeopardy as prosecutors struggle for testimony from nigger eye
witnesses

Hamilton County judges were so concerned about witnesses being intimidated
by audience members using cell phones to take their pictures and circulate
them in their neighborhood that the phones were banned

Dante Williams shot and killed Adrian Battle in 2006, a crime that went
unsolved for seven years because witnesses were terrified of being shot
themselves.

In 2011, Joe Harris was convicted of murder – but only after Hamilton
County prosecutors jailed a star witness to ensure the frightened man
would testify.

In another case, a witness was so scared of being perceived as cooperative
that he told prosecutors he would testify only if he was handcuffed and
brought to the courthouse in a police cruiser so it would look like he
wasn’t cooperating.

These cases are symptomatic of a problem Hamilton County prosecutors say
is growing: the number of witnesses too frightened to testify. That, they
say, makes it harder for prosecutors to win convictions and easier for
some violent crimes to go unpunished – and possibly jeopardizes justice.

“Sometimes witnesses become so concerned about their safety they won’t
talk about it even though it happened right in front of them,” Assistant
Hamilton County Prosecutor David Prem said.

“It’s an issue in murder cases,” veteran defense attorney Norm Aubin, who
has tried dozens of murder cases, said of victim-witness intimidation.
“It’s gotten a lot worse.”

The killing of Battle and resulting murder case against Williams ended in
June. Instead of a murder conviction and sentence of life in prison,
Williams pleaded guilty to a lesser charge and received the minimum
sentence possible – three years in prison for killing Battle and one for
using a gun. The four-year prison sentence was a victory for Prem because
Williams was ultimately punished in a case in which an uncooperative
witness meant a very weak case for prosecutors.

“Had more people been available as witnesses, we may have been able to
convict him of more serious crimes,” Prem said. “If we don’t have
witnesses, we can’t prove cases.”

Police believe Battle, a doorman at the now-closed First Note Cafe in
Walnut Hills, was a witness in another criminal case against a friend of
Williams and was killed so he wouldn’t testify, Prem said. Williams
approached Battle at the entrance to the bar at 12:21 a.m. May 13, 2006,
pointed a shotgun and shot him to death.

The issue in prosecuting Williams was the star witness, a pregnant woman
who saw the shooting, who was too afraid to testify. She and other
witnesses in that case were so scared, Prem said, that he believed the
best he could do was offer a plea bargain with the minimum prison sentence
or face losing the case.

“If you read in the paper that someone charged with murder gets (four)
years, there’s a good reason for it,” Prem said.

Prem, a veteran prosecutor who has tried scores of murder cases, often
warns jurors of the common adage of the street: “Snitches get stitches and
wind up in ditches.”

Prosecutors began using a new tactic in 2010 that allows them to withhold
the names of witnesses in cases involving violent crimes after a witness
to a Hamilton County murder case was shot and killed. Now, if prosecutors
are worried about the safety of a witness, they can ask for a special
hearing in which a judge decides if witness names can be withheld until
trial.

Witness intimidation factored into recent cases:

• Ira Israel was acquitted in April. He was accused of murder in the 2011
death of Santino Furr. Reluctant witnesses who had been intimidated and
Israel’s friends in the audience at trial, prosecutors said, helped weaken
their case and led to Israel’s acquittal.

• Rashid Lattimore was acquitted in June. Prosecutors used the law to
withhold the names of witnesses against Lattimore until opening statements
before the jury. That night, one witness had 36 shots fired into his house
and then refused to testify, another refused to come to court and a third
cried when police showed up to escort him to court to testify.

Judges now ban cellphones from courtrooms after some audience members used
them to take photos of witnesses and show the photos in their neighborhood
as an intimidation tactic, hoping to prevent witnesses from testifying.

Some witnesses simply refuse to testify even under the threat of jail.

Ashlee King told grand jurors about a shooting she witnessed, but when she
was called to testify at trial, she refused. Hamilton County Common Pleas
Court Judge Ethna Cooper threw King in jail for 59 days before King
finally testified. The three co-defendants, based partly on King’s
testimony, were convicted and sentenced to lengthy prison terms.

“I had to send a message,” the judge said of jailing King. “It was
important to me that she testify to show the system works, the system
cannot be intimidated, the system cannot be manipulated.”

Prem believes witness intimidation is largely relegated to cases involving
violent crimes. “I think the perception is worse than the actual reality,”
Prem said.

Numbers prove him right. Since 2004, the number of intimidation
convictions has been steady. Last year, though, there were 10 convictions,
the fewest in a decade.

Aubin, though, believes while the numbers are flat, the intensity of that
intimidation has increased.

“You didn’t have these wild, young drug shooters,” Aubin said of recent
cases.

The intimidation, Prem said, is a reality, one that must be addressed.

“Ninety-nine percent of the people in our society want to live in a safe
environment. The cost for that is when you know something about a case,
you’ve got to come to court and testify truthfully about what you know,”
he said.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artikkel?NoCache=1&Dato=20131014&Kategori=NEWS010702&Lopenr=310140008&Ref=AR

TNB

Oct 14, 2013, 11:02:20 AM10/14/13
A 24-year-old man was found fatally shot on a College Hill street
overnight, Cincinnati police said.

Lamont Adams was pronounced dead about midnight in the 5700 block of Saint
Elmo Avenue, said Lt. Michael Savard.

Homicide investigators think Adams was shot twice in the chest at close
range inside a sport utility vehicle by someone he knew.

The victim managed to get out of the vehicle and walk about 15 feet before
he collapsed in the street.

The motive remains unclear.

There appears to be no witnesses or suspect information, Savard said.

“That is generally a quiet area,” he said.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20131014/NEWS/310140028/

TNB

Oct 14, 2013, 3:36:49 PM10/14/13
Students robbed at gunpoint, hospital employee punched

CINCINNATI 誘niversity of Cincinnati police are investigating a pair of
robberies that happened near campus on Saturday.

According to investigators, just before 4:00 a.m., four UC students were
approached in the 100 block of Calhoun Street by two niggers who offered
sell them drugs.

When the students kept walking, police say one of the robbers pointed a
handgun at the group and demanded property.

No one was hurt.

At about 7:40 p.m. the same day, officers went to the Eden Avenue garage
for a report of a robbery.

A Cincinnati Children's Hospital employee told police he was approached by
five people, was punched and had his laptop stolen.

The suspects are described as teenage black males wearing dark-colored
sweatshirts and dark pants.

Anyone with information about either crime is asked to call Crimestoppers
at (513) 352-3040 with any information.

Read more:
http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/two-violent-robberies-reported-near-uc-campus/-/13549970/22420744/-/850v2cz/-/index.html#ixzz2hj7nGMFr

TNB

Oct 14, 2013, 3:41:21 PM10/14/13
> [...]
>
>Prem believes witness intimidation is largely relegated to cases involving
>violent crimes. I think the perception is worse than the actual reality,
>Prem said.
>
>Numbers prove him right. Since 2004, the number of intimidation
>convictions has been steady. Last year, though, there were 10 convictions,
>the fewest in a decade.
>
>Aubin, though, believes while the numbers are flat, the intensity of that
>intimidation has increased.
>
>You didnt have these wild, young drug shooters, Aubin said of recent
>cases.
>
>The intimidation, Prem said, is a reality, one that must be addressed.
>
>Ninety-nine percent of the people in our society want to live in a safe
>environment. The cost for that is when you know something about a case,
>youve got to come to court and testify truthfully about what you know,

CINCINNATI 猶rosecutors in Hamilton County say witness intimidation
continues to undermine their efforts in violent crime cases.

The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that witness refusal to testify has helped
murder suspects gain acquittals or convictions for lesser crimes.

In one case, a witness refused to testify after 36 shots were fired into
his home. In another recent case, a murder defendant's friends sat in the
courtroom and scared witnesses.

Prosecutors in 2010 began going before judges to seek permission to
withhold witness names before trial in some cases. That followed the
slaying of a murder case witness.

Judges also have banned cellphones in courtrooms. Authorities say audience
members intimidated witnesses by taking their pictures.

The number of intimidation cases dropped from 74 in 2009 to 59 last year.

Read more:
http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/witness-intimidation-remains-problem-for-prosecutors/-/13549970/22429118/-/1174bf4/-/index.html#ixzz2hj92FZJE

TNB

Oct 14, 2013, 10:01:22 PM10/14/13
CINCINNATI -- Police are investigating a shooting in Over-the-Rhine after a man was shot three times in the 1700 block of Race Street just before 8:30 p.m. Monday.

Police say the victim was shot twice in the arms and once in the foot. He was transported to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.

There is no suspect information at this time.

Anyone with information on this shooting is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (513) 352-3040.

Stay with 9 On Your Side and WCPO.com for updates.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/over-the-rhine/police-man-shot-on-race-street-in-over-the-rhine

TNB

Oct 16, 2013, 10:39:32 AM10/16/13
A black teenager was found shot to death in South Fairmount Tuesday
afternoon, police say.

Cincinnati police identified the victim Wednesday morning as Dewayne
Lamarr Lewis. He was 14. No arrests have been made, and police offered no
information on a possible motive or suspect.

“He was shot and was pronounced dead on the scene,” said Sgt. Jeff Gramke
of the Cincinnati Police Homicide Investigation Unit. “He was located in
the street on Knox Street.”

Officers responded to the area near Knox Street and Blaine Road at about
5:20 p.m. Tuesday for reports of a person down. Once they arrived on
scene, officers began shutting down traffic. Traffic on Blaine, which runs
perpendicular to Knox, remained restricted until almost 9:30 p.m., as
officers investigated the area with flashlights.

Lewis was a student at Carpe Diem-Aiken, said Cincinnati Public Schools
spokeswoman Janet Walsh. Carpe Diem-Aiken is the first tuition-free public
charter school that CPS sponsors.

A school representative reached Wednesday morning said the school’s
prinicipal Tyree Gaines was not immediately available to comment about the
tragedy. Gaines was expected to speak to students about the tragedy
Wednesday.

MyKayla Adams, 15, was in the car with her dad driving down Blaine Road, a
route the two take almost every day, and saw the victim lying on the
ground.

“I was coming from basketball practice and I told my dad to look, and it
was like, a little boy just holding his chest and there was blood
everywhere,” Adams said.

She and her father came back down to the crime scene to see if she knew
the victim. She thought he looked to be about her age.

“We came down to see if we knew him,” Adams said. “I know pretty much
everybody that lives over here.”

Adams has had friends fall victim to violence before. She said one friend
was gunned down several months ago on Vine Street.

The houses near the intersection of Blaine and Fairmount Avenue, where
police were blocking traffic, had children playing in their yards.
Neighbors walked down to see what was happening and if they knew the
person who had been shot. One woman was worried her own teenaged son was
the victim.

Despite neighbors flooding the scene, Gramke said police hadn’t found
anyone who had actually watched the crime unfold.

“The crime scene was very narrow,” Gramke said. “Right now we don’t have
any eye witnesses.”

There are no suspects yet either, Gramke said. He also could not give
details about where the boy was shot or how many times, although Adams and
other neighbors said they heard about five gunshots.

“We were sitting at the table and all of a sudden, we heard this, ‘pow,
pow, pow, pow, pow,’” said a woman who lives nearby who declined to give
her name. “I’m like, ‘That’s one, two, three, four, five shots.”

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20131015/NEWS/310150142/Police-investigating-homicide-South-Fairmount?gcheck=1

TNB

Oct 16, 2013, 10:43:47 AM10/16/13
The death of a 54-year-old man found critically injured Friday morning on
an Over-the-Rhine street has been ruled a homicide, Cincinnati police
said.

Police found Darwin Crutchfield was found at near the intersection of
Elder and Republic streets about 1:30 a.m. and taken to University of
Cincinnati Medical Center, said Lt. Kevin York.

He was pronounced dead at the hospital by 9 a.m., Hamilton County Coroner
Dr. Lakshmi Kode Sammarco said. The coroner’s office declared
Crutchfield’s death a homicide.

The police department’s homicide unit is continuing an investigation into
Crutchfield’s death.

Initially, Cincinnati police had a mystery on their hands once they
arrived on the scene early Friday morning. Police initially suspected the
man was struck by a vehicle that took off, so traffic unit investigators
responded to the scene.

Then, hospital workers who examined him said that may not be what
happened.

The traffic unit left, and homicide detectives were called to begin
investigating about 4:30 a.m. Police said Crutchfield was not shot.

“There is not much for us to go on at this point,” York said.

“We are still trying to determine if they are consistent with an auto
accident,” said Sgt. Michelle Winslow of the homicide unit. “It may come
down to X-ray results or however the hospital determines it. Both homicide
and traffic units are investigating at this time until we get an absolute
and definitive answer as to what caused his injures.”

<Nigpic at site>

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20131004/NEWS/310040054/Man-found-critically-injured-OTR-dies?odyssey=obinsite&nclick_check=1

TNB

Oct 16, 2013, 11:49:17 AM10/16/13
Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/highspeed-chase-across-ohio-ends-in-glendale/-/13550662/22452908/-/832sy1/-/index.html#ixzz2httUR1mQ

Four people fled the vehicle. Emily Freeman, Courtney Coney and Stanley Jacques, were soon caught, but one man, believed to be the driver, remains at large.

RELATED

VIEW LARGE
"I hope they they catch him. I don't want my niece and daughter running around with that guy running around," Setty said.

Officers from the Detroit area are involved in the investigation and the suspects are expected to face many charges.

The person who got away is described as a black man in his mid-twenties, last seen wearing all black clothing. He is about 5 feet 8 inches tall with shoulder-length dread-locks.

Police said since he was so close to the interstate, he could have already hitched a ride out of the area.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/highspeed-chase-across-ohio-ends-in-glendale/-/13550662/22452908/-/832sy1/-/index.html#ixzz2httbSwyN

TNB

Oct 16, 2013, 11:56:19 AM10/16/13
GLENDALE, Ohio -- Authorities are searching for a man they say fled from a vehicle in Glendale after being pursued by officers in a chase that started in Michigan.

A helicopter and police canines were used to search for the man after three others in the vehicle were arrested, including one person that was armed.

Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers say the pursuit started in Michigan, where it is believed the suspects -- who are said to be from Florida -- were operating a theft ring.

Troopers say they tried to stop the suspects in their vehicle, a silver Lincoln MKZ, but the group fled and were pursued for about two miles. The pursuit ended after authorities said speeds reached 100 mph and the driver began weaving in and out of traffic and driving on the shoulder.

The pursuit later resumed in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 275. Authorities used stop sticks on the ramp to the southbound lanes of Interstate 75.

Two of the vehicle's tires were flattened, which forced the suspects to exit at Sharon Road and drive south on Chester Road where the chase ended.

When the suspects exited the vehicle, three were arrested. One fled on foot, who is believed to be the driver, and remains at large.

"This vehicle and occupants in this vehicle have been involved in multiple crimes in the state of Michigan. Michigan authorities have been looking for this vehicle and the suspects involved in these crimes, everything from B&E's (breaking and entering), to credit card scams, even identity thefts," said Lt. Jack Tibbs.

Tibbs said no weapons were found on the suspects.

"We are looking for a particular weapon stolen in a B&E, a police officer's weapon and badge from Michigan. There's a possibility it's inside the car," said Tibbs.

Police were waiting to get a search warrant to officially sort through the vehicle.

No charges have been filed at this time.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/authorities-searching-for-man-after-mutli-state-chase-that-ended-in-glendale

TNB

Oct 16, 2013, 12:01:15 PM10/16/13
http://www.local12.com//news/features/featured/stories/three-arrested-car-theft-chase-started-detroit-1895.shtml
GLENDALE, Ohio (WKRC) -- Police have arrested 3 of 4 suspects in a car theft ring after a chase that began in Detroit. That is where police lost the stolen SUV and picked it up again on I- 275 Tuesday afternoon ending when the driver lost control on Sharon Road. One of the suspects got away and is believed to be armed and dangerous.

Read More at: http://www.local12.com//news/features/featured/stories/three-arrested-car-theft-chase-started-detroit-1895.shtml

TNB

Oct 18, 2013, 8:38:28 AM10/18/13
CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- Police are on the scene where a man's been shot. He
was shot on Woodward, just off Liberty. No word yet on the circumstances
that led to the shooting. The man's been taken to the hospital. No word
yet on his condition. This happened around 10:45p.m. on Thursday night.

Read More at:
http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/man-shot-over-rhine-3929.shtml

Cincinnati police are continuing to investigate a shooting in
Over-the-Rhine that sent a man to the hospital.

A man was transported to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center on
Thursday night after being shot in the chest just before 10:30 p.m. near
209 Woodward Road.

The victim, who was not identified, was in surgery late Thursday night,
according to emergency dispatchers. His condition is not known Friday
morning.

Police have not arrested anyone in connection with the shooting and the
victim did not immediately cooperate with investigators.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20131018/NEWS/310170173/&gcheck=1

TNB

Oct 19, 2013, 11:25:10 AM10/19/13
COLLEGE HILL, Ohio (WKRC) -- Police are hoping you can help them track
down a man accused in a fatal shooting. An arrest warrant is out Friday
for 27-year-old Terry Clark, Junior. He is charged with murder. Clark is
accused in the shooting death of Lamont Adams late Sunday night. Officers
found Adams dead in the street at Saint Elmo Avenue in College Hill.
Police believe Adams was shot in a nearby SUV. Detectives say Terry Clark,
Junior is known to hang out in Mount Airy and College Hill area. If you
know where officers can find him call Crime Stoppers at 352-3040. Watch
video HERE

Read More at:
http://www.local12.com//news/features/top-stories/stories/police-name-suspect-deadly-shooting-3966.shtml

TNB

Oct 19, 2013, 11:28:32 AM10/19/13
CINCINNATI -- A 25-year-old man is in custody after SWAT officers were
called to a home in Over-the-Rhine.

Officers knocked on the door of the man's home on 2 E McMicken Avenue
around 4 p.m. for a probation check, authorities said.

Police said the man then threatened officers, which led to SWAT being
called.

The man surrendered shortly after SWAT was called.

Stay with WCPO.com and 9 On Your Side for updates as they become
available.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/over-the-rhine/swat-officers-called-to-over-the-rhine-for-possible-hostage-situation

TNB

Oct 19, 2013, 2:50:22 PM10/19/13
Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/police-woman-in-custody-after-stealing-car-with-child-inside/-/13549970/22523626/-/r7r57az/-/index.html#ixzz2iC9ZuHQ1

CINCINNATI
A woman is in custody after police say she stole a vehicle outside of a restaurant in Over-the-Rhine.

Police were sent to Tina's Carryout & Restaurant in the 1600 block of Walnut Street.

Authorities said a man stopped at the restaurant and left a 9-year-old child in the car.

A woman jumped in the car and drove off with the child inside, according to police.

The child was found shortly after dropped off at the intersection of Eighth and Vine streets unharmed.

Police said the woman crashed the vehicle a short time later at McMillan and Essex.

Officers used the phone left in the car to track down the vehicle.

Authorities apprehended the woman shortly before 1:30 p.m.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/police-woman-in-custody-after-stealing-car-with-child-inside/-/13549970/22523626/-/r7r57az/-/index.html#ixzz2iCAnyfPq

TNB

Oct 19, 2013, 2:53:29 PM10/19/13
CINCINNATI
A man already facing charges in the death of a 2-month-old boy is now charged with murder.

The Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office said Daniel McClure had been indicted on one count of felonious assault, one count of child endangering, two counts of murder and one count of aggravated murder.

If convicted of all charges, he faces the possibility of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Police said they found McClure with Tyrelle Key at a home on Oct. 1. Key died later in the day.

McClure told investigators that the child fell off a bed and hit his head on the floor. He picked him up and tried to administer CPR.

"I didn't do nothing to hurt the baby. The most I could have did was shook him too hard. That's the only thing I could have did. But in my opinion that was... I wasn't trying to hurt him, I was trying to bring him back to life," McClure said.

But the coroner's office ruled the boy's death a homicide as a result of blunt force injury of the head and extremities with subdural and subarachnoid hemorrhage.

McClure was being held on a $1 million bond.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/boyfriend-charged-with-murder-after-girlfriends-son-dies/-/13549970/22335738/-/13kokpnz/-/index.html#ixzz2iCBbSXhu

TNB

Oct 23, 2013, 10:33:44 AM10/23/13
<Nigpic at site>

CINCINNATI -- The Cincinnati SWAT team was called to a home on Monday when
Roger Doumas, 30, barricaded himself in his bathroom and threatened police
officers.

Police were called to 90 Topridge Place near Emery Park after Doumas
allegedly assaulted his ex-wife, then barricaded himself in his bathroom,
according to officials.

Doumas then made several comments to police that he was armed and ready to
kill any officer who attempted to arrest him and-or himself.

After the SWAT team responded to the home to make negotiations, Doumas
exited on his own will and surrendered to officials.

Roger Doumas was then taken into custody and charged with domestic
violence, resisting arrest, obstructing official business and inducing
panic.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/man-barricaded-in-home-surrenders-to-swat-team-after-family-dispute

Loose Cannon

Nov 25, 2021, 11:40:47 PM11/25/21
On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 12:16:10 +0000 (UTC), Typical Negro Behavior
<t...@dailymail.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]
>Another suspect is 5 feet 7 with short hair and was wearing a gray tank
>top, while another was described as 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 7, wearing
>camouflage pants. The fifth man is described as 5 feet 6.
>According to the Tribune, Lt. Col. Joe Sowers, of Joint Base
>Lewis-McChord, said Geike and his two companions were members of the 7th
>Infantry Division. Sowers said Geike had been in the Army 35 months and
>had no combat experience. He could not confirm Geike's rank.
>Geike graduated from high school in North Charleston, South Carolina, in
>2010.
>Investigating officers have recovered some surveillance video, Lawler
>said, but have not yet found anything to identify the suspects.
>Read more:
>Lakewood police seek 5 suspects after JBLM soldier fatally stabbed in
>possible hate crime | Crime | The News Tribune

Racism is a terrible thing, and the worst offenders are niggers. Where
is Bernard Goetz when you need him?