Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

RV Was Broken Into Last Night. I Didn't Call The RCMP And There Is No Beef.

13 просмотров

Greg Carr

не прочитано,
7 дек. 2020 г., 04:02:1007.12.2020
They got in through the side door. The alarm was on so I don't know how they did it. The alarm is so sensitive I once cracked open a beer inside the rv and it went off. Don' t know how they did it. They didn't appear to steal anything not that there is anything worth stealing unless it was in the middle of a forest and you had time to strip it. They didn't trash it which was cool although it would have been nice if when they left they closed the door would have sucked to confront some homeless person who crawled in to sleep opportunistcally.

The problem location on 72Ave. with the CDN flag is no longer a problem. The muni put up a no loitering sign which I would have not thought of in a hundred years. No longer do ppl loiter there and the empty airplane bottles of liquor and pop and juice cans are gone.
https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/OPkpGWJ_wlI/m/850u-ngLAgAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/64BXIIDTyYc/m/BX0ebv_AAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/AtJVEFmffZw/m/pV6DCK2FBgAJ

With the no loitering sign the by law ppl or the RCMP can roll up on anyone hanging out there. There are various parks and green spaces in the area to hang out. There is a no loitering sign on Hall Rd. which used to have a prostitution problem. The problem is long gone. I have never seen a city no loitering sign in Surrey before and I have lived here for ten years. Good work City of Surrey.

Someone smashed one of the glass side panels at Newton Loop. Walked by Kelly's Pub around 5 A.M. and for some reason all the TVs were on and the scrolling advertising sign was off. Never seen that before. Usu. the bartender or waitress turns off all the TV sets at the end of the shift and the scroll is 24/7. The bars hours are now 11 am to 9 pm.

IHIT called to investigate homicide in Newton
Surrey

File # 2020-186708

On December 3, 2020 just after 5:30 a.m., the Surrey RCMP responded to a report of a single vehicle collision in the alleyway of the 13700-block of 75A Avenue. A 30-year-old female was located with critical injuries, suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. Despite all efforts by first responders, the woman succumbed to her injuries.

Early information indicates a second vehicle was involved in this shooting and police are currently combing the area for any potential evidence, including video surveillance. The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team (IHIT) will be investigating this occurrence in partnership with the Surrey RCMP.

Based on the investigative theory in this initial phase, this does not appear to be a random act. Police are currently in the evidence-gathering phase; no further information will be provided at this time.

Further details and media inquiries will be handled by the IHIT Media Relations Officer. Anyone with information regarding this investigation can call the IHIT Information Line at 1‐877‐551‐IHIT (4448) or by email at ihitinfo@rcmp‐grc.gc.ca. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 1‐800‐222‐TIPS (8477).

Released by

Cpl. Elenore Sturko

Media Relations Officer
Surrey RCMP
www.surreyrcmp.ca
14355 57 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3X 1A9
Office: 604-599-7776
Email: surrey_medi...@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

Why haven't they identified the dead woman various media reports say she is unidentified. If she is unidentified how do they know her age? I have been told the dead woman was an Indo and that she was a regular at a Surrey bar. An IHIT spokesman said on TV that the car belonged to someone else to a woman who lived in the area. It's 3 days now without the victim being identified or that of the owner of the vehicle. I was told by a neighbour the RCMP were searching the building just south of the crime scene. Is the car owner missing? In the wind? Not cooperating? Claiming the vehicle was stolen? Wouldn't you want to know if your friend, neighbour, relative, coworker, employee, boss was the owner of vehicle in which a person was murdered and they were missing/not cooperating with police? Are the IHIT ppl and Surrey RCMP snowing us? I have contacted ppl who should be able to confirm or deny the name of the dead woman but they haven't done either or told me to drop dead HEH HEH.

SURREY (NEWS 1130) – A homicide investigation is underway in Surrey after officers, who were responding to reports of a single-vehicle crash, found a woman in her 30s suffering from an “apparent” gunshot wound.

The Surrey RCMP says officers were called out to an alleyway in the Newton area of 75A Avenue near 137th Street just after 5:30 a.m. Thursday.

When they arrived, officers found the woman with “critical injuries.” Despite first responder efforts, the woman died.

“Early indications are that there was another vehicle involved in this, and so we’re asking anyone with dashcam video and video from their own residence to please contact IHIT if you have that,” says Sgt. Frank Jang with the Integrated Homicide Investigation Team.

“We don’t believe this was a random act. The circumstance, what little we know of, leads us to believe that this was, perhaps, targeted. Certainly not random,” Jang adds.

What exactly led up to the shooting and what happened before the crash are still unclear.

“How the call came in was, it was reported as a single-vehicle collision in that area. And so when officers got there — I don’t think they were expecting to come upon a homicide scene — so when they came upon the vehicle, they looked inside, they found a female body. They saw the gunshot wound and immediately contact their superiors and contacted us.”

The woman has not been positively identified but it’s believed the vehicle she was in was hers. The owner of the vehicle has a residence listed in the area where the woman died, Jang notes. (Greg: Then why after 72 hours now has she not been identified. Usu. in these cases they say pending the notification of next of kin but that hasn't been stated. Dec.7 2020.)

Investigators are gathering more evidence and are looking video surveillance that may help them.

Anyone with information about what happened is asked to contact IHIT at 1.877.551.IHIT (4448). You can also email IHIT at ihit...@rcmp-grc.gc.ca.

To make an anonymous report, contact Crime Stoppers at 1.800.222.TIPS (8477).

https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/12/03/crash-surrey-homicide-woman-found-shot/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/shooting-surrey-bc-ihit-investigating-1.5826928

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/dead-woman-with-gunshot-wounds-found-inside-car-in-surrey the pic shows my RV and the building I live in. 6 suites in the building are for sale around $390k maybe they know something I don't have never seen so many for sale at once.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7499635/homicide-woman-shot-car-surrey/ has video of the crime scene the vehicle the dead woman was driving was a Black BMW. Apparently she was not the owner who lives in the area. The drivers side window is rolled down.

Thursday’s murder comes just days after Riyad Rasheed, who was associated with the United Nations gang, was shot to death in the parking lot outside a busy Shoppers Drug Mart at Fraser Highway and 152nd Street in Surrey. (Greg: The Evergreen mall shooting. I go to the medical clinic there as do some relatives.)

Much of the recent gun violence has been linked to a conflict between the UN and the Brothers Keepers gang.

Jang said “the recent acts of violence — the homicides — are of concern to us as they are to our partners in the local detachments and police departments.”

Several other women have been killed or injured in suspected gang shootings targeting vehicles over the years.

In June 2014, Mia Deakin was wounded in a shooting at an East Vancouver gas station, where she had stopped with her Wolf Pack gang boyfriend Jeffrey Chang, the likely target.

In December 2011, Thuy Yen “Jenny” Vu, 38, was shot to death in her BMW SUV as her three-year-old son sat in the back seat.

In August 2011, two women were wounded as they sat in a Porsche Cayenne outside a Kelowna hotel with Red Scorpion Jon Bacon, Hells Angel Larry Amero and Independent Soldier James Riach. Bacon was killed. ( Greg:https://www.abbynews.com/news/maple-ridge-woman-paralyzed-in-shoot-out-sues-gangsters/ Hadden-Watts is the niece of Mike “Spike” Hadden aka Michael James (Spike) Hadden. who runs Haney Hawgs, a motorcycle shop in Hammond. Hadden is a full-patch member of the Hells Angels Haney chapter. His son Jesse is also a full patch. https://vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/real-scoop-sensational-evidence-from-c-at-vallee-trial https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2018/11/hells-angels-show-up-at-fatal-shooting.html says and I have seen it in media reports that Michael James (Spike) Hadden is the Haney chapter President. https://www.gangsterismout.com/2016/06/dennis-james-watson-insults-hells.html don't know what to make of this.

https://van.general.narkive.com/HiCIY9Ih/haer-full-patch-on-front-page-of-the-province-today-over-lawsuit-against-www-gangstersout-com

And in February 2009, there were two targeted shootings in which women died in their vehicles. Nicole Marie Alemy was executed in Surrey on Feb. 16 with her four-year-old in the back seat of her car and Brianna Kinnear was shot to death on Feb. 3 as she drove her friend’s truck in Coquitlam.

kbo...@postmedia.com

twitter.com/kbolan

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/dead-woman-with-gunshot-wounds-found-inside-car-in-surrey?r

https://www.abbynews.com/news/woman-30-dead-after-early-morning-crash-shooting-in-surrey/ Surrey had had ten murders this year most in Whalley. In 2019 we had 20. 25 was the all timer record in 2013. Bring back the death penalty. Vancouver has had 17 murders this year.

The voices in my head for years have been going on about violence in the alley very annoying. Other than a few ppl smoking pot never seen any drugs in the alley between 75A Ave and 74 Ave. Until today never any violence. Ppl dump garbage there on a regular basis construction debris, a typewriter has been there for at least two weeks. Used condoms from amorous couples who for some reason won't go to a secluded area or behind a closed business. Most ppl have a plastic bag in their car for litter purposes. The alley is right behind King's Cross Mall where RCMP regularly patrol or park for whatever reason. The B.I.A. green vests volunteers patrol the mall and the alley and nearby streets in groups of two or three. They do a great job. The mall has security and sometimes the Commissionaires plus Superstore has its own security as does Dollarama. Graffiti sometimes happens but is quickly removed. The RCMP respond to 911 calls within 3-5 minutes and non emergency calls within ten minutes but there is no guarantee on that.

I told myself when I bought the place I was never going to move again. Even if I get sent away again I will just rent the place and move back in when I finish the sentence.

Greg Carr

не прочитано,
29 мая 2023 г., 11:19:2129.05.2023
Couple years later the murder of the Indo woman is still unsolved. https://vancouversun.com/news/woman-found-shot-dead-in-a-car-in-surrey-identified She was a regular at Kelly's Pub which seems odd for someone on kidney dialysis two of the regulars there both H.A. chicks were quite upset by her death but they did urge ppl to help RCMP or urge the Hell's Angels to deal with it. Kelly's Pub has shut down its website the bar business here in the Lower Mainland is hurting economy is not good, ppl sobering up too much gang stuff and queers. Bring back the death penalty. The family puts flowers at the site once a year.

The No Loitering sign on Hall Rd. is gone the whores, homeless and drug dealers are long gone. Kinda fishy that Newton Community Center they are planning on building there the head of the Newton B.I.A. has concerns about it its not in the community plan. Last workers on site were H.A. including Jason who was and maybe still is a regular at Kelly's Pub. Kelly's Pub the only bar I have ever seen in Surrey with $20 hookers, stolen property for sale and of course drugs the bar manager is Darren Chow a H.A. guy. https://www.facebook.com/stories/657125035106937/?source=profile_highlight has two pics of Jason and one of Darren Chow.

The garbage problem in the alley is gone for now thanks to myself, the city workers and the Silva development company. Jeremy Dyck used to sell drugs and litter in the alley his Mom's car (they live together) always has garbage and crap in it and lists to the left.
0 новых сообщений